Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:29

Triple Drama (11)
There's a new character in this chapter and I think he's going to shock you.
Brenda's nose was bleeding and crooked but she looked too stunned to notice. She stood up and glared at Blair.

"How dare you, you freak!" She screamed, her voice echoed in corridor. "You gonna pay for that!"

Blair didn't look at all shaken by her words. In fact, she yawned. What a drama queen, she thought. "Whatever you feel like," she replied calmly. "Because whatever you try to do, you'll end up worse than you are now."

Brenda's mouth dropped but she quickly regained her posture and with her head held high, she turned and walked away. People watched her walk away then burst into an excited chatter.

"You knew she was going to do that?" Daniel asked Reggie.

Reggie grinned. "She did that same thing to a guy in middle school who made fun of her clothes."

Aislinn and Nicole looked at each other and then at Blair. "That was amazing!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time.

Blair rolled her eyes at their exclaim. "That bitch was asking for it."

"You do know that Brenda's not going take that broken nose easily?" Aislinn asked.

"I really don't care. The worst she can do is try to get me expelled," Blair replied. The bell rang and the corridor started to clear out.

"I have to go," Nicole said. "My next class is history and Miss Coleman's going to kill me if I'm late."

"I'll go with you," Aislinn said. "That's my next class too."

"How come you've never seen Nicole if you two are in the same class?" Bailey asked.

"That's the class I try to bunk every time," Aislinn explained. "And if I don't, I sit in the back sleeping."

"See you guys later," Blair said and hurried to her next class.

"I don't know about you," Aislinn said, "but Bailey is one hell of a sister."

Nicole nodded. "I own you one too. Thanks," Nicole added with a smile.

Aislinn waved her hand. "That was nothing. I'll been waiting to ditch Brenda since I first met her."

"She's your friend?" Nicole asked, walking along side with Aislinn.

"Only in speaking terms," Aislinn corrected. Then she paused and added, "I think even that doesn't count any longer."

Both of them laughed.

"So you and Danny, huh?" Aislinn asked, far too casually.

Nicole groaned. "No! Why does everyone keep going on and on about that?!"

"Well," Aislinn explained, "You must be the only girl with brains that Daniel's dated. That's big!"

Nicole snorted. "That only proves that he's a jerk."

"I don't know about that. But Daniel's a great guy when he isn't busy being a total jerk," Aislinn said.

"Are you applying that I go on a date with him or something?" Nicole asked skeptically. She wouldn't go out with him even if he was the last guy on earth.

"Come on," Aislinn pleaded. "What's life without some adventure?"

"Peaceful," Nicole replied as they entered History class. Thankfully, Miss Coleman wasn't there yet. Nicole noticed a sad looking Megan staring gloomily into space.

"What happened to her?" Aislinn asked noticing the same thing.

"Let's find out," Nicole said walking towards Megan.

"What happened?" Nicole asked the moment she landed on the seat beside Megan.

Megan broke out of her thoughts. "What?"

"You look like someone just died," Aislinn remarked.

Megan looked at her. "And you're which sister?"

"Oh right," Aislinn remembered that they hadn't met formally. "I'm Aislinn."

"Oh," Megan said, "So you're the popular Aislinn that everybody knows except me."

"Don't change the subject," Nicole said knowing exactly what Megan was trying to do.

"Okay, fine." Megan sighed. "He saw me and ran away like I was a disease or something."

"You mean Alan?" Aislinn asked. Megan nodded.

"But that can't be right," Nicole said frowning.

"Yeah," Aislinn agreed. "Alan's a quiet but sweet guy. He's the only polite guy in the school."

Just then Miss Coleman walked in and everyone hurried to their seats.

The class dragged on and on for Aislinn. Her seat was on the back of the class while Nicole and Megan sat at the front. The worst part was that the empty seat next to Aislinn was Bree's. Taking a look around the class, she saw Bree sitting with some cheerleader in the middle row.

Aislinn was relieved when the bell finally rang for lunch. Nicole and Megan waited for her outside class. Then they headed to the cafeteria.

"God, I hate that class!" Aislinn declared.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Megan said.

"Yeah, I like History class," Nicole added passing through the cafeteria door.

But Aislinn wasn't looking at her. She had a grimace on her face. "Shit!" Aislinn said as she halt to a stop.

"What?" Megan and Nicole asked.

Nicole followed Aislinn's stare. She couldn't see anything then she noticed that the table Aislinn was looking at was filled with the 'popular' students, including Brenda.

"I don't know if I'm still invited to sit there," Aislinn explained. "That's Bree," she said pointing to a pretty blond who was sitting beside Brenda, "my ex best friend."

"Just because two people don't like you doesn't mean you can't sit there," Megan reasoned.

"Fine then you two come with me," Aislinn challenged.

Megan and Nicole looked at each other. Aislinn had a point there.

"See," Aislinn took their silence as proof, "I can't go there."

"Don't be stupid," a voice suddenly startled them to turn around.

It was Daniel.

"You're not going to let Brenda and Bree scare you, are you?" He continued.

"No," Aislinn answered at once.

"Besides nobody will say anything 'cause I'm going there with you," Daniel said.

Aislinn smiled gratefully. "Thanks Danny!"

Nicole watched as they sat down on the 'popular' table. As Daniel predicted, nobody said anything and Aislinn was easily chatting with her friends. Nicole saw Brenda and Bree sending Aislinn dirty looks but Aislinn ignored them.

Megan nudged Nicole. "Are you just going to stand here 'cause I'm starving!"

"Oh, sorry." Nicole said as they sat down on a table. "It's just that..."

"Just what?" Megan asked.

"That was actually really... really sweet of Daniel," Nicole regretted the words as soon as they blurted out.

Megan was already grinning with that mischievous smile on her face. "Really?"

"I just meant that he's a good friend!" Nicole corrected.

"Yeah that and that he's sweet." Megan completed.

Nicole groaned. Oh why, oh why did she have to say that! She could see Megan's mouth ready to fire at her but just then she was saved when she heard someone call out to her.

"Hi, Alex." she said. "What's up?"

"I heard about the Brenda thing just now. Is Aislinn okay?" Alex asked the first thing on his mind.

He heard a snort behind him. "She was the one who got crashed into a locker and you're asking her if Aislinn is okay?"

Alex groaned mentally. Turning around, he saw Reggie and Blair coming their way. Turning back to Nicole, he said, "Did I ever tell you that you're nicer than you're triplet?"

Blair rolled her eyes while Nicole and Megan giggled. "She's over thereby that table," Megan answered, pointing to Aislinn's table.

"Thanks," Alex called over his shoulder as he left. "Hey, Aislinn," he said taking a seat beside her. "I heard about the fight. It's practically the only thing people are talking about today. 'The Red-Headed Trio Fight'."

"So typical," Aislinn commented rolling her eyes, "I won't be surprised if the principal had already heard about that."

"But what's that about you and Bree?" He asked. That was something he had been wondering about.

"Um, that," Aislinn drawled out, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. "That's nothing."

Alex raised his eyebrow. "Nothing? You and Bree have been best friends forever and you're saying it's nothing?"

"You don't know what happened after you left that night," Aislinn told him. "Bree isn't and never was my friend, okay?"

Alex frowned. "What are you-" He stopped suddenly, looking behind Aislinn.

"Hi, Jake," he said sounding wary.

Aislinn's eyes widened in surprise and she twirled around. She couldn't believe it.

But there he was, grinning at her. Jake Gibson, her spiked black haired gorgeous boyfriend. "Hey babe," Jake said, kissing her. The boys at the table wolf-whistled at the scene. Bree, Brenda and a few other girls shot glares at Aislinn.

"Gosh, that's gross!" Sally said, wrinkling her nose. "Not while I'm eating, please."

"Oh my god," Aislinn said excitedly, ignoring the rest of them, "You weren't supposed to be back from Switzerland yet!"

Jake grabbed a seat from the table beside them and forced it between Alex and Aislinn. "Missed me?"

"Of course, I did!" Aislinn said.

Nicole was surprised to see Alex walking back to their table.

"Looks like someone died again," Nicole said. "What's with the long face, Alex?"

Alex stumped down on a seat. "Nothing," he answered glumly.

"That's exactly what I said this morning," Megan told him, "And I was lying."

"Spit it out," Blair added.

"The problem's over there, isn't it?" Reggie guessed looking towards where Aislinn and Jake were sitting. Jake had his arm around Aislinn who was chattering away.

Alex just nodded. He didn't want to talk about it.

"I hate to say it," Blair said, "but I don't think that expression suits your pretty face." Nicole and Megan noticed Reggie take a sharp glance at Blair at the word 'pretty' but Blair didn't seem to notice.

That struck Alex a bit hard too because he raised his head to look at her in shock. Blair saw the look on his face and rolled her eyes and said, "Chill, I'm not really interested in you. No offense."

At that, everybody laughed. Blair had a way with sarcastic humor, Alex noted. Maybe she wasn't that mean after all.

"Hey, Nicole! Wait!" Nicole heard someone call out. She and Megan were just out of the school building and last class had ended.

"Look, Nicky! Your prince charming is calling you!" Megan teased her.

Nicole would have replied but Daniel had just caught up to them. "I didn't get a chance to talk to today. How's your head? You hit it really hard."

Daniel's head was turned to her, so he couldn't see Megan pointing at him then making a heart with her fingers and then pointing at Nicole, mouthing 'Danny-likes-Nicole'. Nicole shot her a glare.

"I'm fine," she replied hoping he wouldn't notice her suddenly heated cheeks.

"So how much of that project's left?" Daniel asked.

Before Nicole could reply, Megan said, "You two are gonna take a long time so I'll see you guys later. Bye!" She got away before Nicole could even return her bye with a warning glare.

Megan knew that she was in for it when Nicole got a chance to talk to her. But it's worth it, she thought giggling.

Oh, she is so going to get it! Nicole thought looking at Megan's retreating back. "Listen, we'll just finish the rest of the project at your house," she said absent-mindedly to Daniel.

"Wait!" Daniel exclaimed coming to a stop. "We can't go to my house!"

"Why?" Nicole asked curiously. Why did he look so panicked?

"Believe me, you do not wanna know," he replied shuddering at the thought.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Well, you can't come to my house either."

"Why?" Daniel asked.

"Because there's no way you're going to pass my parent's oral test," Nicole replied with absolute certainty. "That's my reason. What about you? Why can't we go to your place?"

"You just can't," Daniel replied.

"Unless that's the only reason you've got, your house it is," Nicole concluded, rolling her eyes.

Daniel struggled to come up with a possible reason when he was suddenly hit with a realization. "Wait, you don't know where my house is and I know where yours is. You can't go to a place that you don't know about," he said smugly. Round one goes to Daniel!

"Yet," Nicole added determined. "I'll just get it from the school registration with an excuse." Staying with Megan had definitely paid off for her.

Daniel looked shocked. When did she become so... so devious? By the looks of her face he could tell that she was adamant on getting to her house.

He was totally dreading that visit.

It was sure much more boring walking on her own than with Nicole, Megan thought. She wasn't much far away from school yet. She noticed four rough looking guys ahead of her. She switched from the sidewalk she was walking on to the one across the road.

But they seemed to notice her as she crossed the road. They smirked at each other and hooted at her eying her from head to toe. With a start, Megan realized that they were making their way towards her. She quickened her pace but she was too late; they had already blocked her way.

She turned to make a run for it but one of them caught hold of her before she could. He slapped her hand on her mouth. "Where do ya think you're goin'?" He whispered in her ear, his voice filled with menace.

Megan bit his hand nearly gagging at the horrible taste that filled her mouth. He let out a cry of pain. Megan seized that moment to her advantage. "Help! Somebody help me!" She yelled out as loud as she could. But one of the other guys roughly clapped his hand on her face.

"You'd better not try that again," he growled his foul breath fanning her face.

That's when one of the others cried out, "Oi!" before he fell to the ground unconscious.

Megan twisted her face around just enough to see an angry looking Alan standing over the knocked-out guy.

"Get him!" Foul Breath ordered the other the two. They ran at Alan but Alan sent one of them flying into the other one with one powerful punch. The guys fell down on top of each other. Alan kicked them hard on their stomachs. They both cried out in pain but managed to stand up.

But instead of fighting back, they fled away without a backward glance.

"Cowards!" Foul Breath yelled at them.

"Let. Her. Go," Alan said each word distinctly through his gritted teeth.

"Take one step closer and I twist her head off her neck," Foul Breath warned.

Oh no, you don't! Megan thought furiously, smashing her elbow into his chest.

The attack took him by surprise and he let her go, clutching himself in pain. Before he knew what was happening, a punched connected with his face so hard that he spat out some blood.

Alan repeatedly hit him until Megan recovered just enough to shout at him to stop. By then, Foul Breath was lying unconscious on his stomach and Alan was panting with his hands on his knees.

"Maybe she was right, maybe I am that guy," he muttered remembering Megan's words from that night.

"Did you say something?" Megan asked.

"No," he answered quickly. Then the emotions suddenly came back to him, making him furious with wild rage. He straightened up and said, "What the hell were you thinking?!" He realized that he was yelling at her but he didn't care.

Megan looked at him shocked by his angry tone. "What are you talking about?"

"A danger prone like you shouldn't be alone!" He shouted.

For what seemed like the first time in her life, Megan felt angry. "I'm perfectly capable at protecting myself! I didn't need you to that for me!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right."

She glared at him but the glare calmed his nerves. "What's your address?"

"What?" Megan was so surprised that she lost her angry tone.

"I'm dropping you home," he answered.

The anger returned. Without another word, she stalked away. But he easily kept up with her. They continued to walk in silence. When they reached Megan's house, Megan turned around.

"Thank you," she said coldly, slamming the door shut. That guy was suddenly the most irritating person she had ever met.

Author's Note

I would've posted this sooner but my stupid Internet wouldn't let me! Btw, I didn't introduce Jake earlier because I really didn't need him before.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Sep 2015 10:14

Triple Drama (12)
When the girl you love comes home to meet your crazy, annoying family, it's better to just pretend you're asleep. Picture is of Aislinn!

By the time Nicole got home, she had four missed calls from Megan. While dialing up Megan's number, she wondered whether Megan was going to pester her about Daniel. As it turned out she was wrong.

Because as soon as Megan picked up, she said, "I'm so glad you called, Nicky! You won't believe what just happened to me! I can't believe that guy! Who the hell does he think he is, telling me that I'm some kind of danger prone?! What a nerve! Aislinn was so wrong, he's so totally rude! One moment he's okay, then he started yelling at me like it was all my fault! How the hell would I know that was going to happen again!" She was talking so quickly that Nicole was sure that she hadn't taken a single breath since the beginning. Megan continued, "I'm not some stupid little girl who doesn't know how to protect her-"

"Stop!" Nicole cried out. "Megan, you're going to blow up one of my eardrums and I didn't understand a single word you said! What are you talking about?!"

"Oh sorry, I forgot that you don't know what happened," Megan said sheepishly. "But I'm just so furious right now that I can't think straight!"

"Mind telling me exactly what you were talking about?" Nicole asked curious.

Megan needed no farther invitation and launched into a blow-by-blow account of the attack. "...and then he started yelling at like I'm some kid! What a nerve!" She sounded not only furious but also insulted.

"But Megan, that's the second time he came to your rescue," Nicole pointed out reasonably.

"So?" Megan challenged. "That doesn't give him the right to yell at me!"

"He was just concerned about your safety," Nicole explained.

"But he called me a danger magnet!" Megan replied defensively.

"Well, the odds of getting attacked for the second time in the same week kind of does make you one," Nicole replied.

"Hey, whose side are you on?! Mine or his?" Megan demanded.

"Well, he did kind of have a point," Nicole answered. "But his behavior was a bit over the edge," she added for Megan's benefit.

"You're starting to make me feel guilty about slamming the door on his face when he walked me home," Megan admitted, her gratitude winning over her anger.

"That so sweet! Your Knight-In-Shinning-Armor even walked you home," Nicole teased. She could understand why Megan enjoyed embarrassing her about Daniel. It was fun!

"Shut up!" Even over the phone, Megan sounded embarrassed. Nicole could easily imagine her blushing.

Nicole decided to let her go so she changed the topic. "Anyway, I needed some help with something."

"What?" Megan asked relieved by the change of topic.

"My project with Daniel isn't done yet and the deadline so close but we can't do it at my home and he refuses to let me come over to his house for some reason I can't fathom so..." Nicole trailed off.

"Ooooh, this sounds good." Megan's mischief-filled voice came over the phone. "You need his address right?"

"Yeah," Nicole replied. "But the registration doesn't give out personal information."

"Puh-lease, like that's gonna be a problem." Megan said in a tone that told Nicole that she was rolling her eyes.

"Exactly what I was expecting from you," Nicole replied grinning. "By the way, you might want to take Alan's address too-"

"Nicky!" Megan interrupted.

Nicole only laughed. "Hey, I'm not the one who slammed a door into his face!"

The next thing she knew, Megan was standing outside Alan's house. It hadn't been hard to trick the receptionist. All she had to do was say that she had to give some assignments to them. She had decided to take Alan's address too at the last moment. Firstly because she was starting to feel extremely guilty because after all, he had just saved her for the second time in a row. Plus, she was determined to know why he seemed to be so disturbed around her.

Taking a deep breath, she rang the bell.

"Get the door!" She heard a female voice yell, probably a kid by the sound of it.

"No, you get the door," a young boy shouted back this time.

"You get it!"

"No, you get it!"

"No, you get it!"

"No, you get it!"

"No, you get it!"

Their argument was broken off by another scream, probably one of their parents. "Both of you, open the door right this minute or you're grounded!"

Apparently the words rang through because the next second to a boy and a girl opened the door. They looked like two 10-year-old, happier versions of Alan. They were obviously twins. Megan tried to hide her amusement but a smile tugged at her lips. "Hi," she said then she noticed the look on their faces.

They stared at her like she was an alien from another planet. The girl looked at the boy and said, "She-"

"I know," her brother replied without taking his eyes off Megan.

Megan frowned confused. "Um, is Alan home?"

Both the siblings' eyes widened impossibly. This time the boy looked at the girl and said, "She-"

"I know," the girl replied looking at Megan in wonder.

"Uh, I'm Megan," Megan said getting uncomfortable by all the staring. "What's your name?"

The girl grabbed Megan's hand and pulled her in, surprising her. "I'm Alex," she said. Megan smiled, another Alex. "And," Alex continued.

"I'm Alex," the boy finished as they sat down on a couch.

Megan frowned. "You're both Alex?"

"Well, actually it's Alexandra," the girl said.

"-and Alexander," the boy completed. "But you can call her-"

"Alexis," the girl finished.

"Do you two always do this," Megan asked, "Finishing each other's sentences like that?"

"Yes," they both answered together.

Suddenly a dark-haired woman entered the room. "Who are-" she started to say but stopped as soon as her eyes landed on Megan. Megan sighed; she had a feeling that she should get used to this. Something was really weird about this family.

"Mom," Alex said, "this is Megan and-"

"She wants to talk to Alan," Alexis interrupted her eyes shining.

"Oh," Mrs. Redmond said then she composed herself and smiled shaking Megan's hand. "Nice to meet you, Megan. You can call me Mariette."

Megan smiled back. Mrs. Redmond was so nice but what was wrong with her son. "Nice to meet you too. You have two really adorable children."

Mariette took a fond glance at the twins. "I don't know about adorable but they can sure be a handful at times," she said chuckling.

"Mom," Alexis whined.

"Not in front of guest!" Alex added scrunching up his nose.

"Okay, okay," Mariette surrendered laughing. "Go get Alan."

The twins instantly ran up the stairs yelling, "Alan, Alan! Look who's here to meet you!"

Mariette sighed shaking her head at them. "I hope they didn't annoy you."

Megan shook her head smiling. "I already love them. They look exactly like Alan."

A slight frown appeared on Mariette's heart-shaped face and Megan wondered if she had said something wrong. But Mariette read her face. "You didn't say anything wrong. It's just that I've been worried about him lately," she explained.

Megan was curious but she held back her questions. She was in no position to pry into their life. Just then Alan came downstairs with the twins trailing him. "Okay, okay! I'm going, just stop pushing me." He had a small smile on his face and he looked much more different from he did the last time Megan had seen him.

But as soon as he saw Megan, he stopped midway and the twins bumped into him, almost making him fall. "Why are you stopping?" Alexis asked annoyed. He would have gone straight back up if the twins hadn't taken hold of his arms and literally dragged him down.

"There you are," Mariette said giving him a 'you'd-better-behave' look while turning away from Megan.

"Hi," Megan greeted. At least she didn't look angry. He was afraid that he had gone a bit too far but he couldn't help it. He was angry and he had taken it out on her.

"Hi," he replied wary which earned him a warning look from Mariette and two sharp jabs in the back from the twins.

Alan and Megan stared at each other while the twins and Mariette stood awkwardly. "Now come on, kids," Mariette said feeling that they needed some privacy.

"But Mom-" Alexis started to say.

"No buts!" Mariette told them firmly. The twins looked at each other for a moment then reluctantly followed her out. Now only Megan, Alan and silence remained in the room.

This is it, Megan thought determined, time to get some answers. She looked right into Alan's wary but expectant face.

Daniel heard the giggling and instantly knew that Iris, his twelve-year-old sister was having yet another sleepover with her obnoxious friends. How nice... not!

"Iris!" He called.

"What?!" She yelled back.

Daniel rolled his eyes. Did that girl have no want-so-ever respect for him? "I need a favor!"

A blonde-haired pretty girl with sharp brown eyes instantly appeared into the room. "I'm listening," she said.

"Okay, listen carefully," he said kneeling down to her level, "There's a redheaded girl going to come here and when she does, I want you say that I'm not home."

Iris frowned thoughtfully, calculating this to her advantage. "Twenty bucks," she finally answered.

"Twenty bucks! You're twelve, why don't you ask for some candy or something, like a normal little sister?" Daniel exclaimed.

Iris shrugged with her arms crossed. "Nothing's cheap anymore, you know," she said smugly. "Twenty bucks or no deal." She struck out a hand, the other on her hip.

"Fine," Daniel replied grudgingly, taking out a few notes from his pocket.

The bell suddenly rang. "Answer the door," he told her, "and remember what I said." He quickly hid behind the pillar next to the front door. If Iris sold him out, he'd be prepared.

Iris snorted and rolled her eyes at him. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm twelve or you are."

"Just answer the door!" Daniel hissed.

Mercifully, she opened the door. As her brother had expected, a redheaded girl stood at the door, holding an armful of books. "Hello, I'm Nicole," she said smiling at her. "Is Daniel home?"

Iris grinned and nodded vigorously, gesturing her inside. "I'm Iris. Danny's not home right now." She pointed towards the pillar on the word 'Danny'.

Daniel listened pressing his head against the pillar. He heard Nicole say, "Oh, then just tell him I came by." Then the door shut close. Daniel sighed in relief. He came up from behind the pillar saying, "Thanks, Iris." But he found himself looking at Nicole, her arms crossed over her books and an eyebrow raised. Behind her was a grinning Iris.

"Hey, you sold me out!" He yelled at Iris. Before he could get hold of her she stuck out her tongue and quickly ran up to her room, slamming the door closed. A second later, a chorus of little girls' giggling started up.

"Ready to finish this thing?" She asked innocently.

"You're pushy," Daniel grumbled as he led her to his room. What surprised her that he kept looking from the corner of his eyes as if he was looking out for someone. Paranoid, she decided.

Daniel's room was surprisingly nice and neater than she expected. Two walls were white while the other two were black. The white one had a flat screen TV on it and a white door on the black wall was probably a walk-in closet. A black wood study table was stuck against the white wall and beside it was a balcony. Everything was black against white and vice versa.

Nicole raised her eyes to all the black and white. Daniel obviously caught her expression and defensively said, "Don't look at it like that. It's awesome and you know it."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Just get started already." But she had to admit, the room was awesome.

Eventually she and Daniel finally got onto work but barely twenty minutes went by when the door suddenly burst open as if there was a tornado outside. Nicole almost dropped from her seat but Daniel barely raised his head looking irritated. "Get lost, Derek," he said without looking up. He knew what was coming next.

A grinning, brown-haired, blue-eyed guy two or three years older than Daniel stood at the door. He was muscular with an air of cockiness and had a striking resemblance to Daniel. Nicole was that if Aislinn was there, she would have drooled right at the sight of him.

Derek Clifte ignored Daniel's comment and flopped down on the king-sized, ruffling Daniel's hair in process. Daniel grimaced but didn't protest. "Hey, lil bro! Aren't you going to introduce me to your pretty little friend," Derek said, winking at Nicole. Turning to Nicole, he said, "Excuse his poor manners."

"Derek, Nicole. Nicole, Derek," Daniel introduced drily. "Now get out." Although he knew it wouldn't even effect Derek in the least.

Derek paid as much attention to him as one would to a pebble. "So Nicole, what's a pretty girl like you doing with an idiot like Dan?" He looked seriously curious.

Nicole was about to answer but before she could, Daniel said (annoyed), "Don't answer that! And you," turning to Derek, "why are you so intent on irritating me to death?"

Derek frowned like he was actually thinking about it. "Well that way, I won't get sent to Prison, for one. Also because it's a lot more fun then strangling you. Now back to Nicky, what were you saying." He turned back to Nicole with that Charming-Daniel-Smile. It seemed to run the family.

Amused, Nicole replied, "Actually, he's my project partner."

"Happy? Now get out!" Daniel said to Derek.

"I'm not exactly happy yet-" Derek said but before he could finish his sentence, Daniel yelled out, "Mom!" He knew it was childish but effective.

"Okay, okay," Derek said raising his hands in surrender, "I'm leaving." He left but not before passing one last wink and grin at Nicole.

"Someone who annoys," Nicole mused. Interesting.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Someone was enjoying herself," he said sarcastically. "You know this is why I don't invite people to my house."

Nicole shrugged. "I don't know about that but I like your family."

Just then Iris popped her head into the room. "We like you too." But she ducked out with a squeal as a pillow almost hit her in face.

"Not cool, bro," Derek's voice could be heard a second later.

"Hey, can't I get some privacy in this house?" Daniel demanded loudly.

But to his disappointment, several voices called out, "No."

Daniel clapped his hand to his forehead in frustration. Nicole almost felt sorry for him. Almost. She bit her lower lip but couldn't stop the grin from forming on her face.

Daniel noticed. "You'd better not think this is funny 'cause it's not!"

Nicole grinned but said, "Whatever. We're almost finished with this so the faster you work, the faster you can kick me out."

"No way," Daniel shook his head, "I'm getting out of here with you. This place is a mad house."

Nicole rolled her eyes at him. After some time, they managed to start working. It was almost eight by the time they finished. Daniel fell back into his chair with a sigh of relief. "Man, I'm glad that's over!"

Nicole smiled. "The best part of it is that I got the great Daniel Clifte to work." She collected all her stuff while Daniel helped her gather everything up.

"You know, it did feel kinda good to just help," Daniel admitted walking her downstairs.

They were just about to escape when a slim blonde woman blocked their way. She looked like an older version of Iris. Why did everyone in this family look like a superstar? "Danny, where're you going? Dinner's almost set." Her sharp brown eyes were very motherly and kind.

Daniel cursed under his breath. Freedom... so close yet so far. "I'll eat later, Mom." He ducked around her pulling Nicole along.

"Daniel Gregory Clifte, you get yourself to the table at once," Mrs. Clifte commanded sternly. Nicole almost let out a laugh but managed to disguise it as a cough.

"Mom!" Daniel turned around. Why oh, why did she have to use that name! "I have to drop Nicole home!" Best excuse he could think of.

"Nicole, sweetie, why don't you have dinner with us," Mrs. Clifte asked sweetly. Damn, mothers had a problem to every solution.

Daniel was about to protest but Nicole replied with a smile, "I would love to." Duh, Miss Nicole-I'm-the-politest-person-alive-Stanley wouldn't refuse!

Mrs. Cilfte smiled smugly at her son, reminding Nicole of Daniel. Defeated, Daniel led Nicole to the table. Iris was already seated across Nicole while Derek flopped down beside Nicole with a grin. "Welcome back, love," he winked at Nicole grinning.

Nicole grinned back at him. Daniel looked at her in disbelieve. "How come," he asked, "that I get an eye-roll when I do that and he gets a grin!?"

"Because he's hotter than you," Iris injected and got a high-five from Derek. Daniel was so used to them picking on the middle sibling that he didn't even look at them.

He still looked at Nicole expectantly. "It's because," Nicole replied with a sweet smile, "he's not you."

Farther conversation was stopped because Mr. and Mrs. Clifte just entered and took a seat. Nicole exchanged a greeting with the business-looking Mr. Clifte, who was delighted by her vast knowledge of business. He had brown hair like Derek and the same blue eyes as Derek and Daniel. Iris and Derek managed to keep embarrassing Daniel by telling Nicole about his enormous appetite and loud snoring, etc. Daniel nearly jumped out of his seat in relief when Nicole was finished with her meal.

"Let's just get outta here," Daniel whispered to her as they got out.

"See you later, love!" Derek called from behind.

Nicole giggled while Daniel eye-rolled as he ushered her to a racing bike. "What's this?" Nicole asked raising an eyebrow.

Daniel smirked. "Revenge." He tossed her a helmet and got on. Nicole hesitated but got on. "Hold on tight," Daniel warned.

He started up the bike with a kick. It accelerated so fast that Nicole's eyes widened in panic before closing tightly and she wounded her arms around Daniel in fear. Daniel grinned and just then he heard Derek's enraged scream, "MY BIKE!" Daniel grinned even more widely.

This day definitely had its ups and downs, but it was strangely one of his best days.

So sorry for the late post, guys! Forgive me! Busy school day! Btw, no poll this time, just tell me why you like or dislike this story please! I'm begging here! Please! Comment your heart out!

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Sep 2015 10:14

Triple Drama (13)
The Green Monster of Jealousy... Picture is of Sally, you know that girl who's been mentioned here and there.

There was an uncomfortable silence between Alan and Megan. It was almost like she could hear him breathing. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could, he abruptly stood up. "Follow me," he said stiffly and began to make his way back upstairs.

Megan was surprised but she got up as well and followed him, curious. He led her to, what she assumed was his room. It was awfully neat for a guy's room. It was a bit small and the walls were covered with tons of paintings.

Alan stood frozen at the edge of his bed. Megan saw that he was gazing at a big picture, which was even larger than the rest. She looked at it and then gasped as her eyes widened.

She didn't know what shocked her the most; the fact that the laughing, happy guy in the picture was actually Alan or that the pretty girl beside her had black curly hair and even looked a bit like her. Not the way Nicole and her sisters looked alike but there was no denying the resemblance between her and the girl in the picture.

"Sh-she-" Megan stammered.

"Looks like you," Alan completed quietly.

"Who's she?" Megan asked almost whispering. She had a feeling that she was on sensitive ground.

"My girlfriend or something like that," Alan answered then he finally turned around to face her. His face looked strangely sorrow. "Her name is Julie."

"But..." Megan said confused. "Why are you telling this to me?"

He was quiet for a moment then he replied, "Because I want you to understand. You bring some bad memories about her and it hurts to be reminded about them each and every time I see you."

Megan frowned. "What," she hesitated to ask.

But he answered before she could even finish. "She died more than a year ago."

Megan's eyes widened. She looked like his dead girlfriend! Of all the people she could look like and she had to look like Julie! "I'm sorry," she said softly.

Alan didn't have a chance to reply because just then the twin burst into the room. Megan was glad for their interruption because she needed time to compose herself.

"If only they would bother to knock for once," she heard Alan mutter to himself.

"Dinner!" The twins yelled. Before Megan could refuse, each twin grabbed one of her arms and she was dragged downstairs. She felt Alan right behind her.

Mariette ushered to a chair. "Are they always this pushy?" Megan asked.

"Yes," two voices came from nearby.

Mariette smiled. "I couldn't let you go off without dinner, could I?" Megan was about to protest but before she could, Mariette and the twins said, "No buts!"

Megan laughed. "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Not really," Alan said with a half-smile.

Blair glared at the little girl in her way. The girl practically ran away but Blair didn't care. Today was a lousy day. Her day on her job at the grocery store was busy today with her running here and there and having to smile at every annoying customer. Ah, that beautiful freedom of glaring at anyone she liked.

But something else was also annoying her. Something was missing.

With a start, she realized what. She was walking alone! No Reggie in sight. But that was impossible! Reggie always walked her to and fro work! Blair started to panic. What if he got kidnapped or something! Worst - what if her dad had something to do with it!

That horrifying thought made her ran all the way to Reggie's home. Mrs. Collins wasn't home and Mr. Collins wasn't back from work yet. She raced up to his room and almost tore the door down.

"What the-" Reggie jerked up from his bed, bewildered.

For a moment, Blair felt relief then rage. "What are you doing? Trying to give me a heart attack or something?!" She demanded.

Reggie just looked confused. "Actually I was just-" He started to say but even before he could finish his sentence, the door slammed shut so hard that he was afraid it would break down. He got to the door just in time to see Blair slam her room's door shut. He had a funny feeling that she really wasn't in the mood to explain her behavior.

He laid down on his bed and reached for his mobile. Surprisingly, Aislinn hadn't hung up.

"What was all that noise in the background? It sounded like a storm banging all the doors and windows!" Aislinn commented.

"No, it wasn't a storm," Reggie told her then he frowned. "Actually, even I don't know what that was. Bailey just slammed my door open, screamed at me, ran to her room and slammed the door shut!"

Aislinn grinned. She so knew it! "I knew it!" She yelled out.

"What are you talking about?" Reggie asked rolling onto his stomach.

"She was worried about you, idiot!" Aislinn replied. "You didn't pick her up from work and she freaked! I just knew it!"

"No, it isn't," Reggie disagreed. "Maybe you didn't hear me clearly. She yelled at me for not picking her up! I knew I shouldn't have listened to you about not going there!"

Aislinn rolled her eyes. "When she finally realizes how complete you both are together, she'll finally give up thinking of you like her best friend!"

Reggie groaned. "Why are you so stubborn? I'm her best friend not boy. She will always think of me as her best friend."

Aislinn frowned. "You're right." Then she brightened up. "That means we have to do something even more drastic!"

"What are you talking about, Ash?" Reggie asked cautiously.

"We're going for the oldest trick in the book," she declared.

"Ash-" Reggie said but she cut him off.

"Sorry, gotta go! Lots of work to do! Bye!" She hung up without waiting for his reply.

"Wait!" Reggie said to it was no use; she didn't hear him. He sighed. He wasn't going to lie; he had absolutely no idea what the heck Aislinn was talking about.

The first thing everyone seemed to notice that Blair and Reggie sat at opposite sides of the table. Blair had no idea what had gotten to her that day but she was still feeling too incredibly stupid to face up to Reggie. Meanwhile, Reggie shifted uncomfortably, his mind worrying about whatever was going on Aislinn's mind. It didn't sound good.

They weren't the only one acting weird. Nicole noted that Megan too was not her usual talkative self. She looked disturbed and preoccupied for some reason. Nicole made a mental note to ask her about it, later.

Daniel was about to go to his regular table but as soon as he saw the look on Blair's face, he knew that this was something he could not miss so he dropped down beside Alex.

"Dude, is it just me or does she look seriously pissed?" He whispered to Alex.

Alex grinned. "You know if looks could kill, I'd feel worried for the guy." His eyes pointed towards Reggie.

Alex, Daniel, Nicole and Megan stilled carried on with their conversations while Reggie nodded and added a word occasionally and Blair just glared down at the ground.

Aislinn sighed as she saw them from her own table. It looked like she was going to have to do something fast. She ran her eyes around her rather crowned, noisy table. The most obvious choice that came to her was her second-best-friend-after-Bree, Sally Hart.

Sally was definitely pretty enough with her brown-gray eyes on her delicate face. Aislinn was sure that Sally wouldn't actually agree to her plan.

If she knew about it.

"Sal," she said, getting Sally's attention.

Sally turned to Aislinn and her eyes suddenly became cautious. "You've got that crazy glint in your eyes," she said accusingly. "But whatever it is I'm not taking any part in it!" She was wise enough to not get involved in any of Aislinn's crazy schemes.

But the next she knew, she was being dragged to Nicole's table. She opened her mouth to protest but Aislinn cut her off.

"Hey guy, this is Sally," Aislinn said smiling innocently while taking a seat between Nicole, and pulling Sally into the seat between herself and Reggie. Alex's eyes were suddenly aware of Jake Gibson's stare. Jake looked like he was going to follow Aislinn but didn't move from his seat. Alex rolled his eyes.

How typical of Jake-I-can't-be-seen-with-nobody's-Gibson.

"Hello," Sally said after giving Aislinn her 'What-the-hell?' smile.

Aislinn kept an innocent smile on her face. "Sally, these are my sisters, Nicole and Bai- Blair." Nicole gave Sally a smile while Blair just nodded. "This is Megan." Megan greeted in a wave. "And," Aislinn stretched the 'and' a little, "that's Reggie."

Reggie smiled at Sally and said hi but inside, his instincts told him that something here was definitely fishy.

"Hey," Alex said, fake hurt in his tone, "you didn't introduce me."

Aislinn rolled her eyes but a smile still on her face. "She already knows you, idiot."

But Sally paid little attention to them. Her eyes focused on the shaggy-haired boy next to her. Why had she never seen this cute guy before? Aislinn was secretly smirking inside. She knew Sally weakness for shaggy-haired boys.

"She's onto something," Daniel told them, nodding towards Aislinn.

Nicole frowned. "What do you mean?"

Alex answered instead, "You can just see that look on Aislinn's face."

"You two spend way too much time with Aislinn," Megan concluded.

Blair, on the other hand, had started to glare at Reggie again. She was fuming while he was having a laugh with that catty girl. Both of them were talking like old friends. Blair knew that Reggie was easy to talk to but the 'Cat' was making too much effort for her liking.

Then that one moment came when Sally laughed hard at something Reggie said and put her hand on his shoulder for support. It didn't look like she was going to let go any moment soon. Suddenly, all Blair could see was red. Aislinn and the others' eyes darted between Sally and Blair, feeling certain that someone was going to die.

"Hey, does somebody smell something burning?" Alex said, his eyes sparkling with laughter. Nicole, Daniel, Megan and Aislinn stifled the giggles threatening to explode.

"I don't," Sally answered confused, looking way from Reggie for a second.

"Really? 'Cause- Ouch!" Alex broke off as he felt a sharp kick on his leg.

"Shut up," Blair growled so low that her voice didn't reach to the other side of the table.

"You're sister has a mean foot," Alex gasped wincing but that just earned him another kick on his foot. Again.

Aislinn jabbed Blair in the side. "Stop it before you send him to the hospital!"

"Bet you five bucks that she going to punch Sally in the face too," Daniel whispered to Alex.

Alex grinned. "Five bucks she's going to punch Reggie in the face."

They closed the bet with a hand shake. "Boys," Nicole muttered while Megan and Aislinn rolled their eyes at them.

But sadly, neither of them won because just then the bell rang. Sally was the first to stand up. "Gotta go! Bye Reg!" She gave Reggie an extra big smile before leaving.

"See you later, Sal!" Reggie called after her.

'Reg'? 'Sal'?! Blair almost choked on her fries. Both of those nicknames sounded so dumb! She immediately jerked up from her seat and stormed away. "See you later, 'Reg'!" She called over her shoulder.

Reggie winced at her tone. He knew she had a temper but she was almost never mad at him.

"Dude," Alex said solemnly, "I would not like to do your place right now."

"Alex!" Aislinn gave him a sharp elbow jab.

"Ignore them," Nicole advised. "Bailey will get over it."

Reggie frowned. "Get over what?!" Everyone seemed to know what they were talking about.

Except him.

Unsurprisingly, nobody answered him.

Important Note

I'm really sorry to say this but I'm considering to quit this story because of two main reasons.

1. I'm in Ninth grader and this year and the next is like the foundation for my future. I only have weekends and sometimes not even that to type and stuff. I simply don't have enough time to post fast.

2. I got two comments on the last chapter two. That's seriously painful if you were in my place.