Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by sexy » 04 Sep 2015 10:18

Triple Drama (20)
1 girl = Drama. 2 girls = Double Drama. 3 girls = Triple Drama! Friends, family, schools, boys, and a lot more clash when the identical looking but birth separated triplets- Aislinn, Blair and Nicole are reunited after 17 years. When each is mixed with the other two, hearts break, passion flares, laughter erupts and... maybe love happens?

Enlarge Image I thought this banner was appropriate since nearly ALL of these guys are in it. God, I made this months ago! Feels good to use it, even though it's not really a master piece. Brenda's the one missing here, but beware, she's about to cause A LOT of trouble, or shall I say drama? **************************************** The week seemed to be passing in a blur for nearly all the seniors. The rehearsals felt like a routine now, even though they'd been going on for a week now. At first everything had been carefree, loud, and messy with students trying to remember their lines, running into each other while trying to keep up with Madame Gabrielle's rapid fire instructions and laughter ringing continuously. Eventually, the dialogs were easier to remember, people were careful to avoid bumping into each other as they flitted around the place, and people were getting more serious as the night of the performance grew nearer. Nicole loved the atmosphere in the auditorium. It was exhilarating, she'd think