Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:28

Triple Drama (8)
Three same looking girls meet each other in the same place, what's going to happen? A lot of you have been waiting for this and I'm proud to say that I've finally posted it!
"No way!" All three of them cried out at the same time.

All three of the guys watched with wide eyes. It was so weird to see three same looking girls saying the same thing in the same place at the same time. In the dark, it was hard to tell who was who.

"Don't do that! It's creepy," Daniel said, voicing all their thoughts.

All three of the girls turned to glare at him.

"Shut up, Jerk!" Nicole snapped while Aislinn said, "Good-for-nothing-friend." What type of friend comes to a birthday and doesn't even wish her a happy birthday. And Blair said, "Pretty Boy!"

Daniel bit back a reply. It didn't seem like a good time to make them angry. But he had no idea what he had done to get so many nicknames in one night.

Alex waited for them to explain everything, but the girls kept staring at each other like they were trying to convince themselves that they weren't dreaming. "Okay," he blurted out, "I want to ask the first question." They broke their stares and looked at him. "Which one of you is Aislinn?"

Aislinn punched his arm, indignantly. "Ouch!" Alex cried. "I'm guessing you are," he said, rubbing the place where she had punched him. Wow, that girl could punch! She turning out to be more and more different from he thought she was.

"Me next," Reggie volunteered. "You three really never met or heard about each other before?"

"No." They answered together then looked at each other. Like Daniel said, it was creepy.

Nicole remembered how everyone kept comparing her to Aislinn. "Everyone thinks I'm Aislinn and that's why I've heard about you, but my parents have never mentioned anyone of you." Did her parents know them? Nicole was dreading the answer.

Oh! Blair realized. Psycho Boy and Pretty Boy weren't crazy after all. She looked at Alex and said to him, "I guess I owe you an apology for that slap. I didn't know about these two." She looked at Nicole and Aislinn, trying to believe that they were real.

"Better take it," Reggie warned Alex. "This must be the first time in years when Bailey actually apologized to somebody!"

Blair heard it and glared at him.

"So you're Aislinn," Nicole said looking at Aislinn. "You've got no idea how popular you are. Boys actually asked me out because they thought I was you. We're so identical to each other." Creepy type identical.

"Yeah, you two are the reason I slapped Psycho Boy." Blair said, pointing towards Alex.

"I happen to have a real name," Alex said, annoyed. "It's Alexander."

"Okay, so basically everybody knows me but who are you two?" Aislinn asked. She still didn't know who was who.

"I'm Nicole." Aislinn made a mental note that the innocent looking one was Nicole.

"Then you must be Bailey." Aislinn stated looking at the girl in a black dress.

"It's Blair," she corrected, glaring at Reggie. Only he could have told Aislinn her real name.

"Now for the big question; Why don't you three know each other?" Daniel asked.

Aislinn rolled her eyes. "As if we would know that."

Suddenly looking at Daniel, a thought struck Nicole. "By the way, where's Megan?"

Alex stared at her with wide eyes. "She's not like you three, is she?"

"No, I think three of us are enough," Blair replied before Nicole.

"How do you know Megan?" Nicole asked her, curiously. Megan would have been sure to mention Blair to her.

"I met her at the bar but she obviously thought that I was one of you two. And she was drunk," Blair remembered.

"Drunk?!" Nicole asked, her voice panicked.

"Relax," Daniel told her. "She's with Alan."

Nicole turned to him sharply. "And who's Alan?"

"Some guy from our school's basketball team," Daniel replied, obviously not aware of the danger.

Aislinn shook her head. She didn't expect Danny to be so dumb. He was totally in for an explosion.

"You left Megan alone with some guy while she was drunk?!" She yelled at him. Aislinn sighed; she was right. "How can you be so - so..." Nicole paused to find the right word.

Daniel held his hands up in surrender, maybe because he finally got the danger he was headed for. "Relax; I've got his phone number. I'll text him if it makes you so happy."

"His phone number? Whose phone number doesn't he have?" Nicole muttered under her breath. She couldn't believe she had agreed coming here with that idiot.

*******************************************************************************************

Alan shifted his feet uncomfortably. If he was honest then he would admit that carrying the Megan girl was making him uncomfortable. He avoided looking at her beautiful face. Her face reminded him so lividly of her. Megan's long, curly hair was just like hers. For one moment, he could almost feel her lips on his.

But his fantasy was interrupted as Megan stirred in his arms then muttered, her eyes opening just a fraction. "Hi," she sounded like she was in a dream.

If Alan had been uncomfortable before, it was nothing compared to what he felt now. "Um, are you okay?" He had no idea what to say except that anyway.

"Yeah," her voice was nearly a whisper. "Are you him?"

"Excuse me?" Alan asked, confused.

"You know," she explained exasperated as if it were obvious, "The guy in the movies who always rescues the girl."

The absurdity of that sentence made Alan burst out laughing, actual laughing. He stopped abruptly, shocked. It felt like ages since he had actually laughed.

Megan looked offended. Alan tried to keep a straight face as he looked at her childish pouting face. "What's so funny?" She demanded, pouting.

A smile broke out on Alan's face. "Nothing, it's just-"

Megan yawned and before he could say another word, she was unconscious again.

*******************************************************************************************

Seeing Nicole's glowering face was enough to prod Daniel into taking out his cell phone quickly. While texting, he thought about why everyone was so angry at him. Alan quickly sent his reply. I'm coming. Btw how do u know my no? Alan texted.

"Guys," Blair said loudly, getting impatient. "Are we really sisters?"

"Sisters?! We must be triplets!" Aislinn exclaimed.

"Maybe not," Nicole said in her usual logical voice. "There could be just some coincidence here. Lots of people look similar to each other. But there is someone who can clear everything."

They all looked at her expectantly.

"Our parents."

"So what do we say to them? 'Hey, do you know that I may happen to have two sisters and we could be triplets too?'" Aislinn said, sarcastically.

"Well, I don't see you coming up with any ideas," Nicole snapped back.

Blair sighed, rolling her eyes. "Listen, I think I've had enough crazy for a night. I just want to go home now."

"Me too," Aislinn said. Then she stopped. She suddenly remembered that she had come to the club in Bree's car. "Um, could any of you give me a lift home?"

"I will," Alex answered, so quickly that he even surprised himself.

Aislinn looked like she was going to refuse but she just said, "Thanks."

"What about you guys?" Aislinn asked Nicole and Daniel.

"Yeah, we should go too." He took a few steps forward, but then realized that Nicole stubbornly stayed where she was.

"I'm not going until Alan comes here with Megan," Nicole stated.

As if on cue, a tall, dark figure emerged in front of them, carrying a limp figure. "Hi, everybody," Alan said, surprised to see so many people in one place. His eyes flickered from Nicole to Aislinn to Bailey. "I'm guessing that you three girls are sisters," he said.

"We're not exactly sure about that," Aislinn said. "But why aren't you shocked." She was shocked. Everybody was shocked. Why wasn't he shocked.

Alan smiled. "I happen to have twin siblings."

He turned to Daniel. "Here's your friend." He held out his arms.

"Um, how about you carry her to my car too." Daniel said. She sure didn't look light to carry. Then he noticed Nicole looking at him in a murderous way. "I was just kidding!" He said, quickly.

Yeah, right. Aislinn thought, rolling her eyes.

"Let's go," Bailey said, nudging Reggie. They both walked back to Reggie's car while Aislinn followed Alex who headed towards his car.

"I thought you had this family thing going on," Aislinn said to him as she sat down in the seat beside him.

Alex shrugged. "I don't like family reunions. Nobody comes anyway." He had almost forgotten that. "So how come you need a ride to get home," he said, changing the topic.

Aislinn felt a tear down her cheek, remembering the fight. She quickly wiped it away.

"Earth to Aislinn," Alex joked, "Did talking to your triplets make you lose your voice?" She still didn't answer so turned to her. "Are you okay?"

Aislinn stared out the window, not meeting her eyes. "I'm fine," she answered, almost mechanically. If Alex sensed something wrong he didn't voice it. The rest of the way passed in silence. Aislinn wanted to be angry at him because he had broken her friendship with Bree but she didn't and she had no idea why.

"Ash, we're here." Alex said, breaking into her thoughts. The time passed so quickly that Aislinn even noticed that they had reached her home. She climbed out.

"Good Night," Alex said.

Aislinn turned back and kissed his cheek. "Good night," she said and quickly walked back to her front door. Alex stared after her, his hand on the cheek she had kissed, a smile forming on his face.

*************************************************************************************

"We're home," Daniel said but no one answered him. They had reached Megan's home, it looked like no one except him was conscious. Megan was lying unconscious on the back while Nicole was sleeping against the door. He shook her but she only sighed in her sleep. Daniel sighed; this was kind of an off day for him.

What the hell is happening to me, Daniel thought frustrated. He shook her again but this time she didn't even sigh. He thought about giving her a slap, but the consequences were too horrible to imagine.

"Wake up!" He yelled in her ear. She didn't even stir. "Please," he added in a soft voice. Even that didn't work and they called that a magic word.

He leaned back in his seat, exhausted. Nicole looked so peaceful in her sleep, but it would be wonderful if she woke up! Daniel suddenly got an idea. If this didn't work then nothing would. He leaned closer to her then he tickled her.

It worked but not in the way Daniel thought it would. Nicole woke up with a start and the first thing she did was slap him, hard. "Ouch! What did you do that for?!" Daniel cried, rubbing the sore spot.

Nicole clapped her hand to her mouth. "Sorry, that was reflex." She bit her lip then said, "But you shouldn't have tried to do that."

"Oh," Daniel said, still rubbing his cheek. "So now it's my fault! Next time remember to NOT sleep in my car."

Nicole realized that it hadn't exactly been a good night for him, still he hadn't complained. "Sorry, I'm just a little irritated tonight. But this night was not the one I was expecting."

"Yeah, right. It couldn't be as bad as mine." Daniel replied.

"Oh," Nicole said, "Was your sixteenth birthday as bad as mine?"

Daniel stared at her. "Today was your birthday?" Duh, he thought mentally slapping himself. One triplet's birthday means the rest of the sisters' birthdays too.

Nicole gave him that murderous look. She jumped out of the car without a single glance back. "The door's open. Bring Megan in. Her room is on the second floor," Nicole called from her shoulder.

Daniel slammed his head on the steering wheel. How could this night get any worse? Then just like in the movies and books, it started to rain. Yes, this night could definitely get worse. He looked outside and saw Nicole looking out of the window. He looked at her, silently signing her to help. She rolled her eyes and disappeared.

Daniel hit his head on the steering wheel again. There went his last hope.

"Why are you hitting yourself on the steering wheel?" Daniel looked up, saw Nicole smiling at him while clutching onto an umbrella. "So," Nicole said, "Need a hand?"

A few minutes later, Daniel had managed to carry Megan all the way to her bedroom upstairs. Mr. and Mrs. Stewart were out of town, so there was no one to nag at Megan on her drunken state. Nicole was thankful that Megan had told her that her parents kept a spare key under the front door mat.

"So," Daniel said, "Are you still mad at me?"

Nicole considered that question. "Yes." Daniel looked at her in disbelief. "But there is a way you could make up for it," Nicole continued.

"What would that be?" Daniel asked.

"We can work on the project evenly. Deal?" She held out her hand.

"Deal," Daniel said taking her hand. "But there's a small condition."

"What?" Nicole asked, warily.

"Don't hit me after I do this," Daniel finished.

Nicole looked at him confused. "Do what?"

Daniel kissed her cheek quickly. Nicole didn't say anything; she was too shocked to do so.

Daniel smiled. "Good night," he said and quickly went back to his car before the shock could wear off.

*************************************************************************************

"So," Reggie said, "Before the whole sister thing you texted me saying that it was urgent. What happened?"

Blair had almost forgotten that. "I really don't want to talk about it."

"But I do," Reggie replied.

Blair sighed; she knew that he wouldn't let it go that easily. "Really? Don't you get tired of listening to the whole I-hate-my-life story?"

"Not unless it's about you," Reggie said, grinning. Then he became serious. "Really, I want to know what happened."

Blair knew he wouldn't give up, until he did so she recounted the whole thing. "I hate them. Why did he have to come back? And why the hell would she go back to that scum either?"

They got out and went up to her apartment. No one was there. "Where do you think they are?" Reggie wondered.

"I don't care," Blair muttered. "Maybe they got caught by the police."

"Are you okay?" Reggie asked. She had her face composed but she still looked sad.

"I'm fine," she replied, tonelessly. That didn't sound convincing. But Reggie decided to let her sleep on it.

"See you later," he said as he walked out.

"Bye." After he left, Blair laid on her bed, trying to sleep without even changing her dress. She kept tossing around, but she couldn't sleep. Plus the splattering rain outside wasn't helping either.

Suddenly, she heard a noise above the rain. It sounded like the door opening. Damn, she forgot to lock the door again! She sat up listening hard. She heard a few footsteps and some things knocking down. She crept up to her bedroom door and peeked outside then her eyes widened in horror.

It was her father, drunk with a broken bottle.

"Come out, you piece of garbage!" He yelled, looking wild.

************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it. If I get at least 10 comments, I'll post the next chapter in that exact minute. That's a promise!

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:28

Triple Drama (9)
The day after the triplet's birthday. Comment if you like it and comment even if you don't like it!
Blair stared at her drunken father. A scream was caught in her throat. She was pretty sure that she was that 'piece of garbage.' She felt frightened for the first time in years. Stay calm, Blair told herself. It worked and she was able to breathe normally. She softly closed the door and looked around the room for a weapon. Her eyes fell on her cell phone. Reggie.

Before she could even move from her place, there was hammering on the door.

"Come out! I know you're in there!" He yelled, pounding his fists on the door.

Blair scrambled to her cell phone and dialed Reggie's phone number. He answered on the first bell.

"Missed me so soon," he said.

"Reggie, I need your help. My Dad's right on my bedroom door. He's drunk," Blair said, urgently. "I can't hold him off much longer!"

"I'm coming. Just hold him off a little longer. I'm not far from your home," Reggie told her calmly but his voice had an edge to it.

"Um-hm," Blair said, unable to say anything else. She cut off the call. She stared at the door for a few moments as if hoping that he would stop pounding on it. Much to her surprise, he did stop pounding on it.

Relief suddenly took over her. Then she panicked. He wouldn't quit that easily, Blair thought. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Her eyes were locked on the door, waiting for something to happen.

The door suddenly shook so hard that she feared it would break. He's using some furniture or something, she realized. What am I going to do?! He's going to break open the door, any moment now! She prayed that Reggie would get there before he could.

With another slam, the door broke open.

Where the hell are all the neighbors when you need them! She screamed in her head.

To her horror, her father climbed in her room. He was a little weak but he looked strong enough to take her on. Blair clutched her night lamp, which was nearest to her.

"Stay away from me," she said, threateningly. "The neighbors are probably called the police."

He just laughed like a maniac. "I'll be long gone by then and you'll be too broken beyond repair to say or do anything."

A shiver went down her spine but she was determined not to show it. "That's what you think!" With a careful aim, she shot the lamp into his face. It hit his eye. Perfect shot!

He screamed in pain. His eye was red. But he still moved forward, the broken bottle still in his hand. Blair gulped. She stepped backwards until her back hit the wall. She was trapped. She closed her eyes, waiting for the blow.

"Get away from her, you filthy animal!" Blair's eyes shot open.

Her father turned. "Who're you?" He asked.

"Her boyfriend. Who else?" Reggie answered back. Blair looked at him in confusion. Her boyfriend? But she didn't care at that moment.

Reggie had a bat in his. Blair recognized it as the one from her umbrella stand. At least it was useful for something. Reggie moved towards her father. Both of them rounded up on each other.

"Bailey, run when I say so," Reggie instructed. Her father threw the bottle in his direction but Reggie easily ducked out of the way. "Ha! Is that all you can do?" Reggie exclaimed. At least somebody was having fun.

He suddenly plugged the bat into her father's stomach. He didn't see it coming and crouched down in pain.

"Run!" Reggie yelled.

Blair shot towards Reggie, who was standing near the front door. He grabbed her hand and both of them ran down the stairs and into his car.

"Think I was going to let you die so soon," Reggie said as he started up the engine.

"If you did, I'd haunt you forever." Blair said, grinning back at him. "Where are we going?"

"Your home is in no condition to live in so you're staying at my house," Reggie replied.

Blair frowned. "And what did you just call me back there?"

Reggie kept looking in front instead of turning towards Bailey. "What're you talking about?"

"But back there, you called me-" She seriously did not want to say the word.

"Called you what?" Reggie asked Blair thought she could see a grin tugging at the corner of his lip but concluded that it was just a trick of her imagination.

"Just forget it." Blair muttered as she sank back into her seat. She hadn't gone to Reggie's house in years. It would be nice to see his Mom again.

When Megan woke up in the morning, she felt a horrible headache. At first she wondered why she was still in her dress. Last night's events came flooding into her mind.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Nicole was already up, dressed in a white button-up shirt and blue jeans. "You missed a lot of drama last night."

"No, I didn't," Megan said, recalled the scene at the bar. She told Nicole everything about what had happened. "I wonder who that guy was."

"His name is Alan Redmond," Nicole answered.

Megan looked at her in shock. "How do you know that?"

Nicole explained everything that had happened while Megan had been unconscious.

"Damn, I did miss a lot of drama," Megan whined.

"That's what you get for being drunk," Nicole said half-joking, half-scolding.

"Wow, triplets! That's so cool! I don't even have a brother," Megan said. "I can't wait to meet them. And Alan."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I think you're missing an important point here."

Megan looked at her. "What?"

"I still have no idea if we really are sisters and if we are then who are our parents?" Nicole had spent a lot of time last night thinking about that. She was pretty sure her sisters had were too.

"So what are we going to do today?" Megan asked.

"I don't know about you but I have a project to finish with Daniel," Nicole answered.

"Oooooh! A study date with Danny," Megan teased.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "It's not like that. We're only doing a project together."

"What about yesterday's date?" Megan asked.

"He forced me into it so it doesn't count." Nicole said, smugly.

Two could play at that game. "What about that almost kiss in the car?" Megan asked.

This time, Nicole blushed.

"A-ha," Megan exclaimed. "You're blushing meaning you're guilty!" Next thing she knew, a pillow slammed into her face.

"Oh, now it's on," Megan said, throwing the pillow back at Nicole. A few minutes later, the whole room turned into a pillow-fighting war zone.

"Stop! Stop!" Nicole cried while Megan kept beating her with a pillow. "You win! I give up!"

Megan dropped it, triumphant. "I knew I'd win," she said, taking out a sleeveless pink shirt and a black denim skirt.

"So, when are you going home?" Megan asked.

Nicole sighed. She didn't want to face her parents yet and she was pretty sure they didn't expect her home till late afternoon. "I'd rather stay here for a little more time."

"Fine with me," Megan said understanding, going for a shower with her clothes in her arms. She could still smell alcohol on herself.

A few moments later, the doorbell rang. "Your study date's here," Megan called out from the bathroom.

"He is not my study date!" Nicole called back, hurrying downstairs.

Daniel stood, grinning at her. "Ready for our study date?"

"For the last time, this is not a study date!" Nicole cried, frustrated.

"If that's what you want to think then fine," Daniel said, shrugging. He went past her and dropped down on the comfy couch.

Nicole gritted her teeth. How could someone be so annoying? "You promised that you would be serious," she reminded him.

He sighed and stood up in the slowest way ever. He followed her upstairs to Megan's room. "Hi, Danny," Megan said, coming out from her quick shower.

"Hi, Megan. Got updated about last night?" Daniel said.

"Yeah, but speaking of last night, I wanted to ask you for a favor." Megan answered.

"Lemme guess, you want Alan's phone number." Daniel smirked.

Megan nodded looking a bit sheepish.

"Consider it done," Daniel said, fishing out his phone.

"Thanks!"

"Now can we get back to the project?" Nicole asked, impatiently.

Finally, they got down to work. Megan had left them, winking at Nicole just before she closed the door behind her. Surprisingly, Daniel kept his word and worked quietly. But Nicole felt restless and kept shifting from one position to another.

"Daniel," she said, giving in.

Daniel looked up from his work. "Yeah?"

"I've been wondering a lot about Aislinn and Bailey. Since you're one of Aislinn's friends, I thought maybe ..." Nicole trailed off.

Daniel grinned. "Bit of a hypocrite, aren't you?" But Nicole looked so guilty that he added, "I'm kidding! I thought you'd never ask. Do know the last time I've ever worked this long? Never! So fire away."

Nicole was relieved. She was dying from curiosity. "What kind of person is Aislinn?"

Daniel thought for a moment. "I guess she's kind of the complete opposite of you. She's outgoing, loves her social life and can be really boy-crazy sometimes."

"So who are her parents?" Nicole asked, curiously wondering how different their bringing up must have been.

"Mr. and Mrs. King are never really around that much. They're really important people here. They're pretty much filthy rich." Daniel answered.

Nicole lapsed back into her thoughts. Her parents were really busy with their work but they were always on the lookout when it came to her. It didn't sound like Aislinn's parents did.

Daniel seemed to read her mind. "Don't get me wrong but Ash's parents really love her. They might not be around that much but they don't spoil Ash either. Aislinn on the other hand, just loves excitement and fun."

"It's amazing how much different we are." Nicole thought, aloud. "Do you happen to know anything about Blair?"

Daniel shook his head. "All I know is that she goes to our school. But I think she doesn't have many friends or that she comes to school regularly or I'd have noticed her."

"But do you know the guy she was with?" Nicole asked, remembering the shaggy black haired guy, Reggie.

"I've seen him around school. His name is Reggie Collins and he's more regular than Blair." Daniel replied.

Nicole smiled, ironically. "Why is it that you know almost everybody in the school? What are you, a phone number collector or something?"

Daniel shrugged easily. "I just happen to win people over with my good looks and charms. Then voila, I've got their phone number."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I don't happen see your 'charms'."

"You don't?" Daniel gazed into her eyes.

Nicole suddenly felt a fluttery sort of feeling in her stomach. He leaned closer to her until he was only inches away from her. Nicole felt her heartbeat quicken. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"So you don't?" She could feel his warm breath on her face. She shook her head.

"I knew it!" Daniel said, smugly. He loved getting her nervous. She seemed to realize that he had lean back because she opened her eyes.

Nicole cursed herself. She could see his smug grin and feel her cheeks getting hot. Why did he always manage to make her blush? She was so glad that Megan wasn't there to witness her embarrassing experience. She could already imagine her smug face and teasing comments when she saw Nicole blush for the second time because of Daniel.

When Aislinn woke up that Sunday, she was surprised to see that it was only 8 am. She yawned and stretched her mind on last night's events. She felt excited whenever the thought of having sisters hit her. She probably couldn't meet them until Monday morning at school but she felt a huge amount of curiosity about them. She wanted to know why they had never heard of each other before. Suddenly, she remembered Nicole mentioning the only people who could: her parents!

She rushed downstairs. It was Sunday which was the only day her parents were mostly guaranteed to be. When she got down, her parents were having breakfast.

"Good morning!" Both of her parents looked at her in surprise.

"What are you doing up so early?" Her mother asked. Aislinn usually slept until noon on weekends.

"Couldn't sleep much," Aislinn replied. It was true; she kept twitching all night waiting for the next day.

"Are you alright?" Her father asked, concerned.

"Yeah," she replied. She wondered where to begin. "Um, I was wondering something. Do I have any siblings?" She blurted out.

Both of them looked at her then glanced at each other. "Why are you asking us such a question?" Her mother asked, looking a bit worried.

"Well," Aislinn had no idea what to say next. They would be angry when they found out that she had gone to a wild club without their permission. "Gotcha! I'm kidding." When no idea what to say, make a joke.

Was it her imagination of were her parents looking a bit relieved? She had to find out. "I'm going to back to sleep," she said. She went outside the room but stayed crouching against the door waiting for them to say something.

They were quiet for a moment then her mother hesitantly said, "Do you think she knows?"

"I don't know. One is in Chicago. Only the other one lives here. She could have seen her but L.A is a big city so I doubt it." Her father still sounded worried.

There was pause. They seemed like they were thinking about it. "So should we tell her?" Her mother asked.

"No," her father answered firmly. "She's too young to find out yet. But I think it's better that she never does find out what happened."

Aislinn stayed frozen in her position. What could have been so terrible that her parents didn't want to tell her? Were they really her parents after all? Was she, she gulped too horrified to think about the next word, adopted?

She crept back to her room. Now she was even more anxious for the next day to begin. But right then she couldn't stay in the house any longer. She grabbed her black hoodie and sneaked outside. There was no particular place she wanted to go to but she didn't care. She just walked and walked thinking about what she heard.

Then she was suddenly broken out of her thoughts as she heard an amazingly familiar voice call out her name.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:29

Triple Drama (10)
There's gonna be a fight in this chapter. But between who? Picture is of Blair.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Blair felt someone shaking her.

"Go away," she moaned, rolling aside. Suddenly she felt cold water dripping down on her face. She instantly jolted upright while her eyes flew open. She saw Reggie sitting beside her on the bed, a glass of cold water in his hand.

"Finally," he said, "I've been trying to wake you for the last fifteen minutes!"

Blair looked around. She was in unfamiliar room. It was huge with a gleaming dark wooden floor, a wide window with white curtains with the queen-sized bed she was sitting on. She had no idea how she got there. "How did I get here?" She asked. The last thing she could remember from last night was that, she was in the car with Reggie.

"You fell asleep in the car," Reggie explained. "This," he gestured to the room, "Is a guest room."

She realized she was still in her dress. "Can you take me to my home? I really need to get out of this dress."

"Okay." Reggie replied, "But I think you look good in it."

Blair rolled her eyes. "Let's just go," she said, getting up.

"Your wish is my command," Reggie mocked with a bow.

Blair rolled her eyes again. With Reggie, it was hard not to.

They both went downstairs and were greeted by Mrs. Collins on the way out. "Good to see you again here," she said, smiling.

Bailey smiled back. She felt a bit guilty for not visiting her. She felt closer to Reggie's Mom than her own Mom. "I'll try to come more often," she promised. She took a step forward, but was stopped by Mrs. Collins.

"Where are you both going without even having breakfast?" She said in a motherly tone.

"Mom, we'll stop at a café." Reggie assured her while rolling his eyes. But she looked at him in disapproval. "Don't worry, Mom." He sounded a bit exasperated. Bailey looked away. She wondered how it would feel to have her Mom talk to her like that too. At least, Aislinn and Nicole look like they have loving parents, unlike me. Bailey thought, feeling a bit envious that they were that lucky. Maybe I'm just the unlucky one.

"Let's go," Reggie said, bringing her out of her thoughts.

They drove to a café first and bought some donuts. They were almost to the apartment when Bailey suddenly saw a familiar figure strolling down the sidewalk. "Hey," she said to Reggie pointing, "Isn't that one of my sisters?"

"It's Aislinn," Reggie said, recognizing her by her girly appearance. He stopped the car a few feet away from her.

"She looks pretty glum," Blair remarked, watching Aislinn's lowered head and dragging feet.

"Hey!" Blair called out. "Aislinn!"

Aislinn heard her name and looked up to see Reggie and Blair calling out to her.

"Hi guys," she said when she reached them.

"Where're you going? I can drive you there," Reggie offered.

"I'm not going anywhere, but wherever you're going is okay with me," Aislinn replied.

Reggie cast one look at Blair before replying, "Um, we're going to Blair's apartment. You can join us."

Aislinn got into the back seat, glad for some company.

"So why were you looking so glum back there?" Blair asked as Reggie drove to the apartment.

Aislinn sighed sadly. Blair had a right to know, so she recounted the conversation she had eavesdropped. "... this may prove that I'm not really Aislinn King."

She looked really sad about that fact and Bailey felt a pang of sympathy for her. Even though her life wasn't perfect, Aislinn's life definitely was. So she told her, "Don't jump to conclusions yet. Even if you're not a 'King', that won't matter much to your parents or even your friends."

Aislinn looked much more cheerful after that. Reggie smiled. There was definitely a bond between them.

By that time, they had arrived at the apartment. Aislinn looked at it as she got out. She didn't know where she had expected Blair to live, but maybe it wasn't that place. The apartment looked gloomy and dark.

Blair looked at Aislinn as if waiting for a comment. She knew just by looking at Aislinn's outfit, she could tell that Aislinn would have never lived in a place like this. But Aislinn stayed silent.

Meanwhile, Reggie was looking at both of them. He felt relieved when he saw that Aislinn wasn't about to say anything about the place. "Come on," he said. "You're not going to just stay here, are you?"

At that, Blair led them up to her home. Aislinn looked around and the first thing she noticed was that a door was broken. It looked like it had been literally smashed open.

"What happened to that door?!" She asked, shocked.

Blair and Reggie exchanged a look. "Well," Blair hesitated, "That's a long story."

Aislinn looked at her and instantly knew that something was wrong. Being an only child of a rich couple was bound to make anyone stubborn and she was no exception. "Good," she said, "Because I've got a lot of time on my hands."

One look at her face convinced Blair that she wasn't about to give up so reluctantly, she told her about last night. After she finished, Aislinn was too shocked to speak for a moment.

"We should go to the police!" She shrieked.

Blair gave a sarcastic laugh. "Right, get my own father arrested."

"He might not be your father," Aislinn pointed out.

"Whatever," Blair said, wanting nothing more than to end the conversation. "Let's just get out of here." She began taking out her clothes and stuffing them in a duffel bag.

"But he's dangerous," Aislinn argued. "He should be in jail!"

"It doesn't matter anymore. He's gone and hopefully won't come back," Blair said.

Aislinn would have liked to say more, but Reggie was giving her a 'just leave it now' look. "So where're you staying now? You can't obviously stay here, can you?" She asked.

"She's staying at my home," Reggie answered.

Aislinn was a little surprised at that reply. "Um, how long have you two been friends for?"

Blair chose to ignore the tone she had used on the word 'friends'. "Since we were kids in middle school."

"Wow," Aislinn exclaimed. "That's amazing!"

"We should get going now." Reggie said. "Come on, Ash. I'll drop you at your home."

The three of them got into the car and Aislinn gave Reggie directions to her house. If Aislinn was shocked about where Blair lived, then Blair was equally shocked as she took in the huge mansion-sized bungalow with a huge beautiful garden. She quickly composed herself as Aislinn turned to her.

"Want to come in?" Aislinn asked. She was wondering how her parents would react when they see Blair.

"I don't think I'm quite ready yet," Blair said, doubting that she would get a warm welcome.

"Please," Aislinn pleaded.

"No way," Blair said, shaking her head.

"Help me out here Reggie!" Aislinn said to Reggie.

Reggie smiled. "Sorry, Ash. You're not the only one who can be stubborn."

Aislinn sighed. She guessed that she'd have to wait, at least for now.

"So did you ask your parents anything?" Megan asked at school the next day.

Nicole shook her head. "No. Every time I tried to say anything about it, I just couldn't do it." She sighed. Her parents had thought she was going crazy, opening her mouth just to close it again. "What about you? Did you call Mr. I'm-Your-Knight-In-Shining-Armor?"

This time Megan sighed. "Same here, Nicky. I couldn't do it either."

Both of them looked at each other and burst out laughing at the irony of the situation. Then suddenly Megan saw him. It wasn't hard to spot him. He stood out with his tall height and there was a strange lonely air about. It was like he was invisible to everyone else.

"Hey, Nicky!" Megan nudged her. "That's him. That guy who saved me!"

"Are you sure it's him?" Nicole asked, looking at him.

Megan nodded. There was no way she could forget those dark eyes. "I got a look at him really close up that night."

"Then what're you waiting for?" Nicole asked. "Go!" She gave her a little push.

Megan hesitated for a moment then hurried after him as he turned into a corridor. Nicole watched her and gave her a thumbs-up when she turned to her. "Go!" Nicole mouthed.

"Hey, Newbie!" Nicole heard a familiar sleek voice call out. She turned and ended up face-to-face with none other than Brenda Cortex. She was looking just like she had last time, like she had stepped out of a fashion magazine.

"The name's Nicole," Nicole said, her voice tight.

Brenda flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder. "As if I care."

"What do you want?" Nicole got straight to the point.

"Nothing," Brenda replied. A few students had noticed her looking challengingly at Nicole and had stopped to stare at them. Nicole wished they would just go away. Their stares were making her feel like an animal in a zoo.

She walked forward and tried to go around Brenda, but Brenda simply grabbed her wrist and literally pulled her back. "I'm not done with you, newbie."

Her long nails were piercing into Nicole's skin. "Let me go!" She pulled her wrist out of Brenda's grip. There were red crescent-shaped marks tingling painfully on it.

"That's just a small warning," Brenda said, her voice sickly sweet. "You just stay away from my boyfriend or I'll make your life hell!"

"Where's Bailey?" Aislinn asked Reggie as they finally got out of their Algebra Class late.

"Shhh," Reggie warned her. "Your sister will kill me if she hears you say that!" But a grin was pasted on his face.

Aislinn giggled at him looking around like, he was expecting Bailey to appear out of thin air. "No, seriously," Aislinn said as they walked. "Where's she?"

"At this time, probably just coming out of her Biology Class." Reggie answered.

Aislinn stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You," Aislinn said, a mischievous smile on her face, "Have her timetable memorize?"

"No, I don't!" His voice sounded defensive.

"You like her, don't you?" Aislinn said, accusingly.

"Of course, I do." He replied. "She's my best friend."

Aislinn narrowed her eyes. "Don't play games with me, Reginald Collins." Reggie mentally cursed Mr. Stephan for calling his name aloud in class. "Admit it. You," she pointed at him, "Fancy," she made a goofy lovesick face, "Bailey."

"No, I don't." But he was blushing an actual blush.

"I knew it!" Aislinn exclaimed. Then she stopped walking abruptly. There was a crowd of excited looking students blocking their way.

"Hey," Reggie tapped a girl standing at the back. "What's going on?"

"Brenda Cortex is messing with the new Aislinn wannabe!" The girl said, nearly jumping up and down.

"Oh no," Aislinn said. "This cannot be good." Brenda was one of the friends she hung out with but had never really liked.

She and Reggie edged their way into the crowd. Aislinn saw a helpless looking Nicole being cornered by Brenda. "What is she bothering her about?" She asked a guy beside her.

"Something about stealing her boyfriend," the boy answered, his eyes not leaving Brenda and Nicole.

Aislinn and Reggie looked at each other. "Danny!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Brenda, stop it!" Aislinn called as she broke out of the circle.

Brenda smiled deviously. "Trying to protect your wannabe, Aislinn?"

"That's not my wannabe, Brenda." Aislinn spat out. "That's my sister you're talking about!"

All around her, she heard people gasping. She particularly noticed her ex best friend, Bree Walker staring at her with an unreadable expression on her face. Bree didn't look like she was enjoying the drama or that she was going to help her.

Brenda's scornful laugh brought her back. "Yeah right, Aislinn. You know what? I think I know why you're protecting her."

"And what is that?" Aislinn shot at her.

"Well," Brenda stepped forward, a truly evil smile on her face. "I heard what happened at the club on Saturday." Aislinn found herself not being able to say anything. "Are you trying to replace her with Bree?" She said 'her' like she was talking about some disgusting insect.

"I- I," Aislinn didn't know what to say and apparently neither did Nicole who knew nothing about Bree.

Reggie shook his head. Aislinn was losing this battle. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. Standing beside him was none other than Daniel himself.

"What's up, Reggie?" He asked.

"A fight about you, I think," Reggie replied.

Daniel grinned. "Cool, girls fight for me!"

Then Reggie felt yet another tap on his shoulder. Standing on his other side was Bailey.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Your sisters are getting trashed by that Brenda girl," Reggie replied.

At that moment, Brenda advanced on Nicole. She pushed Nicole with each word. "Stay," one push, "away," another push, "from," this time she pushed Nicole so hard that the back of Nicole's head hit the locker behind her, "Danny."

Daniel watched in shock. This was getting out of hand. But before he could react, Blair broke forward, not being able to stand it any longer.

Everyone gasped in shock as they looked at the three red-headed girls. Even Brenda's eyes widened in surprise.

Blair charged forward so furiously that Brenda retreated a few steps backwards. Then just at the last moment when Blair was just a foot away from Brenda, a friendly smile broke out on her face. She extended her hand towards Brenda. "Hi," she said, "My name's Blair."

Aislinn's, Nicole's and Daniel's mouths hung down. Daniel turned to Reggie for translation, but found a wide grin on his face.

In her shock, Brenda took Blair's hand like she was in a dream.

"Hey, there's something on your nose," Blair said looking at Brenda's nose.

"What?" Brenda's hand flew to her nose.

"This," Blair said and with that she threw her fist at Brenda's nose, so hard that Brenda staggered back and fell backwards on the ground with a thud.

Everyone except Blair and Reggie grasped as one.

"That." Blair said her voice deadly, "Was for my sisters, you bitch."

I really like this chapter and I had fun writing it, so I hope you did too. Share your feedback too! And comment on the poll. The couple with the most votes will have more scenes!