Fingering hot mallu pussy

Discover endless malayalam sex story and novels. Browse Malayalam sex stories,hindi adult, Marathi katha,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Fingering hot mallu pussy

Unread post by sexy » 06 Feb 2017 10:06

Mallu chut me ungli daal ke maje kiye
Hello friends, How are you? Oh.. I think i am asking wrong question here. I should how are lunds and cunts of all of you? I am sharing a sex experience with a Mallu aunty. She was so hot and excited but she didn’t allowed me to fuck her. I only did fingering in her mallu pussy and i sucked her boobs to satisfied urge of sucking. But it was really enjoyable. She was my friend Abhishek mother. It happened in last spring when I and Abhishek was in 1st year of college and we were doing our project as a team. Abhishek was an intelligent student and he is more financial sound then me. So, we had set up our practical lab in his house and we work together in his home only.

His father used to work on ship. He used to come on alternate 6 months for some time to home. Abhishek mother’s name was Anuradha and she was a hot mallu lady. When i am saying hot mallu. You people who all are sex addict got my point that how sexy mallu ladies are! Anuradha was over 40 but she had maintained herself very well. Abhishek had a very small sister. Age gap was almost 17 years. I always think why they had given a birth to kid in matured age. I always smiled when thought may be they either had not taken precaution or condom was not good. Let me not bore you much and come to story now.

There was electricity problem in our area. It was always dark in nights. It was really horrible situation. We had our practical exam next. It was dark and he has not any alternate of electricity in his home that time. Abhishek said – he was feeling sleepy and he slept at 10. I was scared and i was doing my work in candle light. After half an hour, electricity was switched on. I was feeling thirsty, i came to kitchen. I saw, Abhishek mother was in living hall and watching TV. She was watching discovery channel and was seeing some documentary on lions. I was also got bore and tired and thought to relax. I said Hello to aunty and sat next to aunty. There was only one sofa, so i had to sit there only. We were really close. This documentary was about sex life of Lions.

There was ex scene on TV. Lion was fucking Lioness. Lion’s dick was in Lioness cunt and he was pushing his bum to fuck her. I was smiling and thinking, They are showing Blue film of animal fucking. I saw toward mallu aunty. She was not comfortable. I thought to go from there. As i stood, Aunty asked me to sit. She said – lets sit for some more time. Then, she will also leave for sleep. I sat down. I was little scary. My dick was hard seeing fucking scene on TV. Sex scene was still on TV. They were showing close up of their fucking. Their dick and pussy pictures. I was loosing my control. I had put my hands on my dick and was pressing hard. Suddenly, I really the touch of mallu aunty. She had come more closer to me. Our laps were touching. Her touch was awesome sexy. I was now out of control but I was not encouraged as she was my friend’s mother. I was thinking that mallu wanted to get fucked?

She was continually coming close to me. I was 100% sure that now she wanted to get fucked. Her lap was almost over my lap. I was feeling her sexy and smooth touch. I was feeling so hot and horny now. I bared for sometime and then i had lost my control from over myself. I had kept my hand on her pussy She saw me but not said anything. I was encouraged and i kept my hand on her boobs. I was pressing her boobs hard. She took my hand in her hand and took me to her bedroom. She made space on bed and pushed me on bed. She had fallen on me. I was opening my pant. She said no. Then, she uncovered her boobs by pulling up her nighty. She just wanted to play for sometime. She didn’t wanted to have sex. I had kept my hand on her pussy and pushed my hand inside her panty.

Her pussy was busy and had lots of hairs. She took my face in her hand and given her boobs in my mouth. I had given one finger inside her pussy and doing fingering. I was fucking her with my finger. Mallu aunty was pushing hard her boobs in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt something sweet in my mouth. I realised it was her milk which came in my mouth. She had small kid, that why her boobs had milk yet. I had taken my finger out from her pussy and started pressing hard her boobs. I was sucking her boobs to have lots of milk. Then, I had taken her hand and kept on my dick. She was pressing my dick. I was really eager to fuck her. I am so horny now. Her hand was inside my panty and she was pulling and pressing my dick hard. I was feeling warmness of her hands.

I was virgin yet and my dick didn’t handle her hands warmness for long time and i got cum inside my pant. As she felt, i got cum. She pulled her hand out and cleaned. I then pushed my fingers inside her pussy and made her cum in 10 minutes. She was moaning very hot. She was blushing and feeling happy. I was feeling satisfied now and asked me to go to Abhishek room. I went from there and slept. I didn’t fuck her but I was really enjoyed that night. I never got opportunity it touch her again but whenever i remembered that night, my dick gets hard. So friends, please share your comment about your story

seema
Pro Member

Re: Fingering hot mallu pussy

Unread post by seema » 09 Mar 2017 02:17

Naughty fingers and hands . good story