Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Discover endless malayalam sex story and novels. Browse Malayalam sex stories,hindi adult, Marathi katha,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Nitin
Pro Member

Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 08:38

This story is about how I got to make my biggest dream come true. I was at that time visiting India on my vacation. During one of those days I was traveling from Cochin to Ooty. When I was close to reaching Ooty it was getting dark and I saw an accident and it looked liked a hit and run. I stopped the car and saw a man injured in the back seat. It looked like it just happened and the man was bleeding badly. I immediately put in him in my car and took him to the hospital. I left my information at the hospital and left. After a few days I get a call and the guy on the other end wanted to meet me.

We decided to meet at the Taj Residency at Cochin where he was staying. When I met him, I got to know he was the same man I saved a few days back. He was recovering and then later I found out he was actually one of the Mafia heads but at the same time he was also politically and a business vise placed well. He thanked me and asked me for anything I want and he will make it happen. I told him I don't need anything, just then a girl came into the room with some beers. I was shocked when I realized it was none other than Jayapradha, the actress-turned politician. She served us the beer and sat near the guy I am going to call M. I asked M how come she is here, and if I am interrupting anything. M told me these are the spoils of being rich and powerful and that he has lots of connections in a film world and many film personalities are indebted to him.

At that time I had a thought and blurted out, "M, can you arrange something for me too like this. I always wanted to see how it would be." He sent Jaya in and asked what I wanted. I told him I would be frank with him and that I always wanted to fuck some celebrity. He asked whom I had in mind. I was a little apprehensive but I blurted out Kavya Madhavan, Navya Nair and Ramyakrishnan were some I would die to be with. He looked at me and laughed. I thought he was making fun of me and I felt like an idiot. At my discomfort M said "don't worry I am not laughing at you but just that it so little I ask." I told him with a smile will it makes more if I say I want them all at the same time. He started laughing like anything and I felt relaxed. We parted and M told me he would soon call me.

After a couple of days I got a call from M and he asked me to arrive at this guest house away from the Cochin and that my dream is going to come true. I could not wait and immediately left and reach the guest house around evening as directed. There was a watchman who welcomed me and took my things to my room. I asked him if anyone else was here and he told me no.

After half hour I heard a car approaching the guest house and I came out and saw the women of my dream Ramya. She looked at me and asked her driver to go and that she will call him when required. Ramya came in and shook my hand and asked me if I was V. I told her yes and she smiled and hugged me. I asked her to come inside and we sat on the couch. Ramya asked if there was anyone else here or just me. I told her I am expecting two other people and not sure when they will be here. We had some beer and started talking, I was just sitting there and taking in her beauty. I still could not believe that my dream was coming true. At that time I got a call from M checking if everything was fine and that Navya and Kavya are running a little late and will not be there before morning.

After the call ended I did not know how to break the ice with Ramya. She was wearing a saree showing her midriff and I could clearly see her side view off boobs and her white tummy. I was so turned on and was getting more and more impatient. I came near her and Ramya looked at me to say something. I did not give her any chance but just grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch and led her to the bedroom. Once Inside I closed the door and turned to see Ramya standing in the middle of the room. I went near her and stood really close to her and looked into her eyes. She was looking at me with those beautiful eyes and her lips just parted a little. I did not know what to say but I knew what I wanted.

I brought my hands to face and held her face in my hands and pulled her toward me. I brought my lips to her lips and kissed lightly on her lips. She just stood still and I got more impatient and this time I bit lightly on her lips. This seems to shake her and she put her arms around me and ran her hands through my hair and kissed me back. I had my hands in her hair and I kissed her with more passion. We were kissing like two lovers madly in love and during all this time I had my hands running all over back and other hand still in her hair holding her still.

I kissed her lips and pushed my tongue in her mouth and sucked on her tongue. I moved my lips away from her lips and kissed all over her face from her cheeks to her nose to her chin. In between I would lick her face making it wet and kiss her lips again. All this moment I had one in her hair caressing the back of head and the other hand caressing her back exposed by her blouse. I then turned her around and held her from behind and kissed her neck and ear and pushed my tongue in her ear. I was grinding my dick on her ass while my hands went inside her saree in the front and touched her belly. I was poking her navel with my finger and rubbing and pinching her tummy. I moved my hands up and brought both hands to her boobs confined in her blouse. At first I pressed them lightly feeling there softness and then I got turned on by there softness and pressed harder finding her nipples through her blouse. All this time I was kissing her neck and cheeks from the side and Ramya moved her hand in between us and touched my dick through my pants. I brought my hand to her shoulders and pushed her saree down.

Now she was standing there in her blouse and after I undid her saree in just her petticoat. I embraced her and pulled her towards me and this time I pressed her boobs harder. I brought my hands to the top of her blouse where her cleavage started and ripped her blouse open. She was shocked by that action and I could see her eyes widening. She was wearing a pink lace bra and her nipples were visible through them as they were hard now. Next I went for her knot holding her petticoat and undid it. RamyaKrishna was standing in the center of the room in just her panty and bra. I turned her around now and rolled her bra strap down and her boobs came out of there confinement. The nipples were big and hard and I rolled them in between my fingers. I latched my mouth to them and pinched the other nipple alternatively. I was sucking and flicking her nipples with my tongue. I heard Ramya moaning and pressing my head more to her chest. I moved my hands down to her back and grabbed her ass. The ass that has made so many wild in all her songs. I could not believe I was standing there sucking on Ramya Krishna's boobs and kneading her ass cheeks.

I could not control any longer and pushed her to the bed and she fell on her back. I went near her and seeing her legs parted just a little, pushed them more and kissed her pussy. I first licked her pussy lips through the panty and then I moved it to the side and pushed my tongue in all the way. She arched her back at the sudden intrusion. Her pussy was clean shaven with just a hint of hair at the starting of her lips. I pushed my tongue and finger in her alternatively and started licking her clit. It was aroused and I could clearly see it. I took it in my mouth and flicked with tongue and this was driving Ramya crazy and bucked her hips. I held her down and tongue fuck her pussy for some time and in between push a finger in also. I was alternatively sucking on her clit, and she was making my face with her juices. She was screaming and had her hands at the back of my head pulling it into her. When I felt she was almost there and about to come in my mouth I stopped. Ramya pleaded " Please don't stop now make me cum". That is all I wanted to hear and drove my tongue and finger in at the same time and she came all over my mouth. I went up near her face and she was looking all flushed and breathing heavily. I kissed her and she could taste herself on me and started kissing and licking my face.

Contd...

This is the continuation of my story with Ramya Krishna on the first night. After she returned my kiss and tasted myself on my lips she kissed me more. I could not wait any longer and had to fuck Ramyakrishna now. But before that I had to feel that beautiful pussy on my dick. I moved up and brought my dick over her face and dropped my dick on her face. It fell on her cheeks and I rubbed my dick on her face and precum started pouring out of my dick. I smeared that on her lips with my dick and pushed my dick into her mouth when she stuck her tongue out to lick her lips. I slowly pushed my dick in her mouth and I could not belive I was pushing my dick in Ramya's mouth. I pushed more and more till I felt the back of her throat and she gagged. I took my dick all the way out and it was wet with her saliva.

Thats all I needed to fuck her now, my dick wet and hard. I turned her around on all four and asked her if she wanted my dick in her. She just nodded her head and that was not enough for me, I pulled her hair back making a knot. And then raised my hand and swated her ass hard, Ramya cried not expecting the slap. I saw my fingerprint on her ass and I asked her again. This time she said yes, and I slapped again and this time she shrieked louder. Now she was begging me to stop and asking me to fuck her, thats all I needed to hear. I moved closer to her ass and held my dick in my hand and aimed at her pussy. I rubbed the tip of my dick on her pussy lips making it wet. And then slowly and slowly pushed forward till my head was in. I held it there for a couple of secs before I pushed it all the way in into Ramya's pussy. She was not expecting the sudden push and fell forward on the bed and I fell on top of her. I let Ramya get used to my dick and then slowly started moving my dick in and out of her pussy but not all the way.

I moved Ramya's hair from her shoulder and started kissing her back. I kissed and licked the back of her neck and ear and cheeks. I moved my hands below and under her and found her nipples. I pulled her up on her all fours and held her hips before I started fucking her slowly. I had one hand on her hips and the other on her shoulders pulling her to me each time I push forward. I moved the hand from hips to her boobs and pinced her nipples making her moan. I rolled her nipples in between my fingers and this made her push backwards. I knew she liked me hurting her nipples and liked being treated as a slut. Now it was time to give her all I got and I started fucking her harder and harder. I pushed her chest to the bed and raised her hips . I plowed her pussy like that harder and harder and the sight of her jiggling ass was making me wild.

I pushed my dick all the way in and out of her pussy making her cry and moan at the same time. Now I wanted to see the face when I fuck her, so I turned her around and got between her legs. I latched my mouth to her nipples and sucked on them while I pushed my dick in her. She moaned and wrappped her legs around my waist and raised her hips to take me in more and more. I saw the look of lust on her face asking me to fuck her harder and harder. Her face was sweating and looked flushed as she was cumming again and again on my dick but still wanted more. I was finding it more and more difficult to control my orgasm. I was now fucking her like and madman pushing deeper and harder with each thrust. The room was filled with her moans and cries as I was alternatively kissing and biting her face. I knew I was not going to last long, then she did something I was not expecting. She moved her hands on my ass started running her finger at the entrance on my ass. Her fingers were probing my ass and I could not control myself anymore. I managed to give her a coupld off last deeper thrust and then pulled out. I brought my dick close to her face, my dick was wet and white with her cum.

I thrust my dick in her mouth and started fucking her face and started to cum. I took my dick out and sprayed my cum all over her face and chest. I saw some streams hit her nose and eye and the parting of her hair. I rubbed my semen all over Ramya's face and scooped some with my dick and pushed into her mouth. She took it all the way and smiled.

She said "That was so wonderful, treat me more dirtier the next time." I smiled and nodded in agreement. I fell on her side and Ramya turned towards me on her side and touched my dick. She rubbed it slowly and kissed me. I must have fell asleep soon as I was tired with the drive and the fact that I just fucked Ramya Krishna. I woke up the next morning under the sheets and alone. I opened my eyes and lay awake for sometime thinking about last night. Just then Ramya walked in with tea, She was wearing a silk kurtha and lungi. I took the tea from her and pulled her towards me. She said there are two girls in the living room waiting for me. I asked who and she said Kavya Madhavan and Navya Nair. I smiled thinking about the long weekend ahead of me with these three actress.

Nitin
Pro Member

Re: Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 08:38

I got into the shower and put on a jeans and t-shirt and entered the living room. The sight as I walked into the living room blew me off. I saw Navya sitting on the couch and on the other end I saw Ramya with Kavya. Ramya was looking at Kavya's new 'thali' as she had recently got married. When they saw me walking in they stopped talking and smiled in my direction. I went ahead and introduced myself, and kissed them both on there cheeks and asked them to sit down. I went and sat near Navya and started making small talk about the travel and all. I was checking out Kavya and looking at her beautiful face and heavy boobs. She was wearing a salwar kameez with low cut showing the starting of her clevage. She had a sindoor going thick and halfway into her head from the forehead. Then I looked over to Navya and started making small talk about the drive to here and new movies she is currently working in. I noticed she was wearing a sleeveless tight t-shirt and jeans. I noticed her boobs were pushing out and breaking to be free, could not wait to feel there softness.

I was not sure how to break the ice about the reason why they were here. But finally I told them to freshen up and have something to eat. I showed them to there rooms, meanwhile me and Ramya went to the bedroom. I could not keep my hands off her and I pushed her to bed. I kissed her all over her face and started making out. My hands were all over, touching and caressing her. We lost track off time, after 15-20 min we heard a knock on the door. I went to the door leaving Ramya on the bed in deshelved state. I opened the door to find Kavya and Navya at the door. I asked them to come in, I noticed Kavya had changed to saree and Navya was wearing a skirt and top. On entering I closed the door behind, Ramya was lying on her side with her hands supporting her head. I motioned them to the bed, Kavya Madhavan went and sat near Ramya and Navya was standing close to bed. I went near Navya and stood behind her, she stiffened at my closeness. I saw Kavya looking at me not knowing whats to happend next. I put my hands around Navya and held her by the waist and pulled her towards me. She fell back on my chest and I moved my hands to her tummy. I ran my hands inside her top to find her navel and pushed a finger in, at which Navya moaned. At the same time I saw Ramya get up and sat behind Kavya. She put her hands inside her saree and I could not see what she was doing but saw Kavya stiffen.

At this time I was caressing Navya's tummy and loving the softness of tummy. She was breathing heavily now and kind of resting on my chest. Her long hair which was open was spread all over my chest and the aroma was driving me nuts. I could not hold any longer and started kissing Navya's neck and ear while my hands moved upwards. I felt her boobs up and started looking for her nipples through her bra. At the same time I saw Ramya embracing Kavya from behind kissing her ear and pushing a tongue in her ear. I was turned on by that sight and started kissing Navya and biting her neck and cheeks. I found her boobs so soft and started pressing them harder and harder. I found her nipples and tweaked them in between my fingers. Navya started moaning more and breathing heavily and pushing her ass towards my dick. I turned her around and and took her face in my hands. I looked into her eyes for a moment and when I saw a smile on face brought my lips to hers. I first kissed lightly and took her lips in between mine. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and started kissing her more and more passionatly. I had my hands now in her hair playing with them and the other on her wide ass. I was squeezing her ass and kissing all over her face, leaving wet spots all over her face. Her face turned pink with all my kissed and small bites, I was virtually eating her up. I moved my face away from her and looked at her face one more time before I kissed her once more before biting on her lips.

I pushed her to the bed near Kavya, and pulled Kavya towards me away from Ramya. I pulled her close to me and looked into her eyes. I ran my hands on her face touching each and every features of hers before I kissed her lightly on her lips. I started kissing her and licking her face, all this time my hands were all over her. I was caressing her wider ass and other hand on her waist squeezing her fleshy tummy. I was kissing her neck and licking and biting her near her ear. At this time Ramya had pushed Navya on her back and lay over to kiss her. From the side off my eyes I saw Ramya's ass in air and could not resist. I pushed Kavya to the bed and pushed Ramya's lungi up till I could see her white ass. She was not wearing any panties. I caressed her ass cheeks and suddenly slapped her hard. I heard her cry and looked behind towards me. I repeated and landed a few more blows before I kissed her ass cheeks. I saw Kavya's and Navya's eyes grow big at the intensity of my slaps. Ramya fell on her back in between Kavya and Navya.

I got on the bed on top of Kavya and removed her pallu away from her chest. I for sometime looked at her heavy boobs and then ran my hands over them. I squeezed them first lightly and then harder to hear her moan. I found her nipples through her blouse and pinched them in between my fingers. She opened her mouth to moan again and I kissed her pushing my tongue in her mouth. I kissed her for sometime taking her lips in my mouth and biting on them. While kissing I brought my hands and started unbuttoning her blouse and the sight of her boobs in her laced bra made me mad. I pulled her up and removed her blouse and unsnapped her bra and removed it. Her boobs fell out of her bra and I held them in my hands to squeeze them. Kavya moaned again and I took one of her boobs in my mouth. I pressed the other and rolled her nipples in between my fingers. At this time I noticed Ramya had pulled Navya up and removed her t-shirt over her head. Navya was not wearing a bra and her boobs bounced out. Ramya was kneading her boobs and kissing Navya on her mouth. The sight was too much for me and I pulled Navya towards me and I kissed her while feeling her boobs with my one hand. I had my other hand on Kavya's boobs and I was kneading both there boobs and pinching there nipples. I sat on the bed and pulled Kavya on me to make her sit on my lap. I started kissing her face and neck and biting her neck. I licked her face fully and pushed my tonggoue in her ear while my hands were busy on her boobs. I then pulled her saree off and untied her peticoat to roll it down. Now she was sitting on my lap with just her panties feeling me hard dick. She started rubbing her pussy on my dick and I was getting harder by every minute. I had my hands in her long hair and I was pulling on them to pull her head back to kiss her neck and lick it.

I then got up on the bed and had Kavya kneel in front of me while I rolled my underwear down. My dick sprang free and hit Kavya on her face before I squeezed precum out to fall on her forehead. I asked Ramya to come over and lick it, she stuck her tongue out and licked it. Then she kissed Kavya on her mouth and pushed her tongue in and exchanged spit. Then I held Kavya by the hair and pulled her close to to me standing while I motioned Navya to take her place in front of my dick. When she came close I put my hands in her hair and aimed my dick to her lips and asked to lick and kiss my dick. She did excatly that before I pushed my dick in her mouth and took it out covered in her spit. I rubbed my dick on her face and slapped it on her cheeks before pushing back in her mouth. At this Ramya joined her and started playing with my balls before taking it in her mouth. I saw Ramya and Navya alternatively sucking on my dick and giving me the best blowjob. I then grabbed Ramya by the hair and brought her face to my ass cheeks to lick my ass. Navya was taking my dick in and out of her mouth and Ramya spread my ass cheeks and started rubbing her face in between them. She also started kissing and licking my ass and rubbing her face. At this time I had one hand in Navya's hair and fucked her face, while with the other hand I was forcing Ramya to kiss and lick my ass.

Kavya all this time was kissing and licking my face and neck. I turned towards her took her boobs in my mouth and I was biting them hard. I knew I had to stop soon else I come soon. After couple of minutes I stopped fucking Navya's mouth and took my dick out. I pushed Kavya on her back and ripped her panties off before I came between her legs and parted them. I held my dick and aimed at her pussy which was opening up to my dick's head. I was not sure if she was wet or ready, but I did not care as I needed a pussy real bad. I without warning pushed forward sinking my dick in one go all the way in. Kavya moaned and cried at the same time at the sudden thrust. I let her get used to my dick before starting to fuck her harder and deeper all the way in. I started picking up a tempo while I had her legs on my shoulders and my hands on her boobs. I kissed her face, neck and boobs while I brought my hands below to grab her ass. I fucked her harder ad harder and each time I thrust forward Kavya would moan. I then took my dick out and asked Navya to come and lick my dick.

She took it in her mouth and sucked it clean, she cleaned Kavya Madhavan's white juices off my dick. I lied on my side near Kavya and ran my hand all over her front. I caressed her boobs and tummy and pinched her nipples. I kissed her before I turned her to her side facing away from me. Grabbing her right leg I pushed my dick at the entrance of her clean shaven pussy. I slowly pushed it all the way in and started fucking her deep and slow. Navya lied down facing Kavya after I asked her to make out with Kavya. They started kissing with there hands in each others thick hair. There mouths attached to each other with lips sucking on each others and biting each other. There hands running all over each other, pinching and caressing each others boobs. Kavya started kissing and sucking on Navya boobs taking her nipples in her mouth.

I saw Navya moaning with an open mouth and I kissed her passionatly sucking on her lips and tongue. Ramya who just entered the room with some drinks sat near my leg and started watching my dick go in and out of Kavya's pussy. She came near and started licking my balls and running her tongue on my dick when it comes out. Then she lay down with her face near Kavya's pussy and held my dick in her hand. she started guing it in and out and taking it in her mouth when it came out. I was alternatively fucking Kavya's pussy and Ramya's mouth with one hand on Kavya's nipples and kissing and licking Navya all at the same time. I knew I will not last long with all this attention and so turned on fucking Kavya Madhavan, kissing and pinching Navya Nair and fucked Ramya Krishnan's mouth.

Nitin
Pro Member

Re: Mallu celebrity story A Dream Come True

Unread post by Nitin » 13 Feb 2018 08:39

When I felt I could not hold any longer took my dick out of Kavya's pussy and made Navya and Kavya lie side by side. Then stroking my dick with one hand and alternatively stroking there boobs and faces I started shooting my cum all over there faces. I alternated my spurts on both there beautiful faces, eyes, nose and lips. I asked them to kiss each other and then grabbed Ramya by hair and aksed her to lick them both clean.

Once all there faces were cleaned all three moved to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I followed them to the bathroom and saw Ramya sitting on the commode to pee. I could hear the stream flowing through her pussy lips into the bowl. I came close to Ramya and took my dick in my hand and pointed my pee on Ramya's face. It hit her face and my piss started flowing down her front soaking her boobs and all of her face. I held my piss back and made Kavya and Navya kneel in front of me aimed my dick on them. Stream of piss started flowing and hit there faces alternativly till all there face was drenched. Kavya was the horniest one as she opened her mouth to catch some piss in her mouth.

After that we all got into the tub and started washing and soaping each other. I had my hands run all over the three gorgeous body. My hands were caresing boobs, tummy and pussy of all the three beautiful actress who where my sluts. After finishing up the shower and dryinh each other I went and lie on the bed. Kavya and Ramya went to get some lunch and Navya was turning to go with them also but I asked her to stay with me.

She came near the bed and sat near me. I was naked on my back and she was dressed in a towel only. I held her hand and pulled her to me, I had my hands in her hair pulling her to me. I kissed her softly on her lips and we were playing with our tongue and kissing each other passionatly. With my other hand I was caresing her face and touching all her face. Moving my hand down I opened her towel and her boobs came free. I moved my face to her neck and kissed her there moving her black hair to the side. I trailed my lips down to her chest and throat kissing all the way down to her soft and plumpy boobs. I could not control any longer and took one of her nipples in my mouth and caressed the other boobs with the flat of my hand. I was biting and sucking her nipples taking as much of her boobs in my mouth. I alternated between the boobs and pinching the other brown nipple. Trailing kisses I kissed her navel and squeezed her tummy. I had to taste her pussy and started going down and down till I reached her pussy. It was hairy and I parted her lips with my fingers and saw her pink pussy open up. I brought my lips to her pussy and started flicking her pussy with my tongue. I pushed my finger in and started flicking her clit. Navya started moaning like crazy and thrashing on the bed and kept up with alternating fingering her pussy and licking with my tongue. As Ramya and Kavya entered with the tray of food Navya was climaxing on my fingers.

Seeing this Kavya came and started kissing my lips and cleaning the juices of my face. Navya was breathing hevily and Ramya placed the tray down and went close to Navya. Kavya was wearing a bathrobe and I slid my hand in grab her boobs and tweaking her nipples between my fingers. That was enough to make her moan and increase her intensity of her kisses. I opened her robe and took her boobs in my hand and squeezed them first lightly and then really hard. Kavya moaned and cried with the sudden grasp. The moment her juicy lips made a "O" I kissed her back. I held her ass cheeks and made her sit on my lap. I slid her robe off her shoulders and dipped my head into her chest. Rubbing my face between the huge melons was heaven. I could smell her aroma from her boobs and it was driving me nuts. I sucked on her nipples by making them squish together. I was tugging on her nipples hard making her moan hard. I felt she was senstive and felt an orgasm building up and I continued. She was thrashing on my lap rubbing her pussy on my lips and holding my face right into her chest. I could hear her moaning and fast reaching an orgasm. As soon as she came on my dick she kissed me and thanked me for an intense orgasm.

In the meanwhile I looked to my side and saw Ramya had Navya on all fours sucking her pussy. I could see Ramya's hand in Navya's hair pulling her head deep into her pussy. Ramya was pulling her hips up, fucking Navya's beautiful face and coming all over her face. Seeing Navya's ass in the air and her head burried in Ramya's pussy was so erotic. I pushed Kavya to the bed and caressed Navya's ass cheeks. Taking my hand away from the cheeks I landed a slap on her cheeks and heard her moan into Ramya's pussy. This drove Ramya into another orgasm and I kept with the slaps till Navya's ass cheeks were red. In the meanwhile Kavya started snuggling to my crotch and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking me and taking my dick deep in her mouth, deepthroating me.