Old Is Gold ( Short Story )

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Diljani
Pro Member

Old Is Gold ( Short Story )

Unread post by Diljani » 15 Mar 2017 21:27

A friend and I used to frequent a local bar in search of a quick score. Some nights we hit, more often than not we struck out. One night, near closing, we had all but given up and were about to leave, when the bartender set a beer in front of each of us. Last call from the ladies across the bar she said. As we looked up, we saw two, well dressed, "older" women. We were only 20, and they looked to be in thier early to mid 40's. Right away I looked at my friend and said, what the hell, pussy is pussy right? Well, apparently he didnt think so, and said I was on my own, got up and left. I smiled raised my bottle to them and went around the other side. As I got there the dark haired woman with big tits, smiled and said goodnight, leaving me with her friend. I sat and we made small talk until closing, she asked if I had a place to go, since her husband was home. I said I did, and we went around the block to a small motel that I've used before. I checked in, brought her to our room, and as soon as we were in, she grabbed my belt and started undoing it. In a few minutes we were naked on the bed, my cock hard and throbbing in anticipation. She slowly stroked me a few minutes, then pushed me over and climbed on top. She sank down on my thick shaft, dug her nails into my chest, threw her head back and started grinding her pelvis into mine. I wached as her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned and hissed, as i massaged and pinched her small but firm breasts with hard nipples. I told her I was getting near, and she shifted her weight and began pounding her pussy down on my cock. Just befor I shot my load, she stopped, groaned loudly and shook as if she were freezing. She opened her eyes and looked into mine as I unloaded inside her. She smiled, giggled and said she could feel it pulse each time I shot into her. She pulled herself off of me, grabbed my still hard cock, smiled and said in a low voice, fuck my ass! She got on all fours, her ass in the air, looking over her shoulder with a grin. I knelt behid her, wiped my slimy cock on her ass hole, put the head at her opening and eased in. She hissed as I split her open, repeating yes, over and over again. She growled for me to fuck her, harder she said, and I obliged, plowing into her ass, my ball slapping against her hand, which was fingering her pussy. Again I heard her groan and felt her shake, as she came all over her hand. I pumped in and out of her, until finally I shot a small load into her. I pulled out with a wet pop, and sat back on my feet. She turned around, found my cock and cleaned me with her mouth and tongue. We dressed and she dropped me off near wher I lived. As I got out, she said she hoped to see me again. But, unfortunately that was the only time I ever had the pleasure of fucking her, she never came back to the bar. Shame too, she was a hot piece of ass...Litterally.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: Old Is Gold ( Short Story )

Unread post by Diljani » 25 Mar 2017 22:30

no comments ........ so no more post