First experience with Rekha Aunty

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Nitin
Pro Member

First experience with Rekha Aunty

Unread post by Nitin » 26 May 2018 10:47

Hi readers, I am Rakesh from chennai. I am a 26 year old working in MNC IT company. I am going to narrate my sexual encounter with my aunt, rekha, which happened a year ago. This is a true incident . Let me describe rekha aunty. She is 32 years old and has a boy studying in 4th std. Her husband is working in UAE. She is tall and sexy and looks like film star. I was always sexually attracted to her. I used to masturbate thinking about her. She has firm breasts and round but slim ass. We were very friendly. On many days, when I am free, I used to go to her flat where she lives with her child. We would talk about everything and anything. But having sex with her was not in my agenda though I would very much like to do that.

On some days during our chat, aunt rekha would look me with a smile. It was as if she had some plans about me in her mind. I could not make out what she was thinking. On one Sunday afternoon I rang the bell of flat. After some delay she opened the door and with her sexy and naughty smile, she let me in. I asked where her son Deepu was. Aunt rekha told me that he was in his tuition teacher’s flat learning Maths. She asked me to sit down and went to make tea. I went to the kitchen. rekha Aunty was in the kitchen facing the table. I watched her from behind. She really was sexy.

Then suddenly she turned and saw me staring at her. She smiled at me and asked “ Why are you looking so curiously at me, rakesh?” “No, its nothing, rekha Auntie”, I replied. Then she brought tea and biscuits to the sitting room and we both sat down there. rekha told me that she was watching an interesting movie. “ I always watch that when I am bored” she said. “What’s the name of it?” I asked her. “It’s a secret my boy” was her answer. After some chit chat rekha Auntie told me to wait there and she went to have a bath. I was alone in the sitting room nothing to do. Then I thought about rekha Auntie taking a shower in the bathroom. Silently, I went to her bathroom. It was closed of course.

The shower was running and rekha was humming a song. It sounded sexy and that made me horny. I was having a little hard on. Silently I returned to the sitting room. Then I thought about the film she was seeing when I came. I switched on TV & DVD player. Oh man! It was blue film and a hard core one she was seeing!!. In it a guy was fucking a blonde girl hard. I made the sound low on TV. The girl was moaning. That was a real boost for my already half erect dick. I looked at the direction of bathroom. rekha was still in that. I unzipped my pants and rubbed my bulge watching the blue film. In the film, the girl was now licking his penis. After sometime I heard some sound from my behind. There Aunt rekha was standing looking at me with that naughty smile of her. All of a sudden I switched off TV and zipped my pants. When I looked at her, she was looking at my bulge with lust in her eyes “It’s alright Rakesh. I see these films when I get bored. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anybody. After all we are adults. Aren’t we?. She said to me. I just sat there silent and embarrassed. Next came my biggest shock. Aunt rekha was standing in front of a window, towel in her hand drying her hair. She was wearing a light green nightie which was very thin and transparent.

The light from the window filtered through her nightie revealing her curves. I could clearly see her nipple through the dress and they were hard and erect. Her pubic hairs were slightly visible. “What are looking Rakesh? Are seeing me for the first time?” she asked. By that time I knew that she was seducing me and I could see pure lust in her eyes. She was ready for sex. “Well Auntie You look very sexy in that dress” I replied. “You naughty boy, don’t say that” with that words rekha switched on TV. “ Come on let’s watch this blue film together.” Saying that she sat beside me. She sat so close to me that her left thigh was touching my right thigh. In the film the man was fucking the girl from behind. By this time she got bolder And placed her hand on my thigh and was massaging my thigh. I place my arm around her shoulder and touched her breast. rekha was no breathing heavily. Now rekha’s hand was caressing my bulge. We were watching the BF while doing these. In the BF it was end part and the man was now spraying his cum on the girl’s face. Then rekha arose and went to the bed room . I followed. There I pulled her nightie down. There rekha, my dream girl, was standing before me stark naked. Her hairs were shoulder length. Boobs were hard and firm. Her pubic hairs were silky smooth and nice. Her legs were well shaped and shining smooth. I could stand no longer. I pulled my shirt, got out of my pants and freed my dick from under wear. I was standing before my dream girl rekha completely naked with m 6 inch dick hard and twitching. rekha lustfully looked at my hard dick for sometimes. Then lied on bed spreading her legs. “Come on rakesh take me, fuck me hard my naughty boy” OK rekha baby here I come” Saying that, I mounted on top of her. Oh man what a sensation was that. Her body was warm and super soft. I rubbed my dick on her pubic hair. Then slowly I inserted my hard dick in to her hole. She was already wet with her sex juices. So my dick slid in smoothly.

Then I completely took it out and inserted it again. I slowly pushed my rock hard dick deeper in her. ‘Oh rakesh come on faster, faster” “No rekha I want to fuck you real slow” “No rakesh I beg you fuck me hard and fuck me fast” OK rekha I said Then I started to fuck her hard . With each thrust she would cry with pleasure. “Ohh nice ummm keep faster ummm yeaaa like that rakesh yeaaa fuck me harder. Ahaaa ummmm fuck deep in to me you naughty boy. Yeaaa baby like that ummm oh oh ummmm ooouch I am coming rakesh I am coming. Ummmm oh oh oh ummmm. I was fucking rekha so hard that she was now having a good orgasm. She was crying and moaning with pleasure now. Now I stopped for sometime , my dick still in her hole and the started again. I was now fucking her for 20 mts . She was moaning now aloud. Oh rakesh faster faster faster I am coming again baby. Now I could not hold any longer. I was now fucking rekha really hard and fast. Oh ummmm rakesh ummmm like that fuck me now cum on me … cum on my face cum on my face as in blue film rakesh. rekha was telling me to com on her face. “OK my dear sexy naughty rekha I am going to cum on your face baby” I took out my 6 in dick from her love hole and held it above her face and masturbated. Within seconds I exploded and emptied my entire load of sticky, hot cum on rekha’s face and boobs. She tasted it and told me she liked it. We lay there for sometime. Then we got dressed and I said god bye to her and left her flat. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: