juicy sex : BANGED HER ON PLATFORM

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

juicy sex : BANGED HER ON PLATFORM

Unread post by admin » 15 Feb 2020 21:35

BANGED HER ON PLATFORM HARDCORE SEX

My mom younger sister SERENA is going back.I am waiting for her train to come. Lesbian

SERENA AUNTY IS WAITING FOR HER TRAIN ON PLATFORM NO.7 WITH ME.ITS 08:55 PM & I HEARD THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT TRAIN NO.12802 WILL DEPART AT 00:10 & ITS LATE BY 1:50 MINUTES.WE BOTH ARE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER WHILE SITTING ON BENCH.WE HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED HOUR BEFORE & NOW 3 HOURS OF WAIT FOR PURUSHOTAM EXPRESS. SERENA aunty is a 30 yrs. nice lady.she is looking hot & wild wearing a long skirt with kurti.I can see her lovely face but her hot body is well covvered.Inching closer to SERENA i asked......." how we will spend three hours , its boring , have you got any idea ? (SERENA) yes but will you do it here or we shall take a room at yatri niwas (GARRY) ok explain me (SERENA)are you a fool ? a hot lady is next to you & you ." we are sitting on the end of platform.not too much passengers are there.so i came closest to him & kissed her lips as well as face but my hand is on her breast....pressing it hardly with my lips on her lips.she took my lips to suck.....she is sucking it .now i pushed my long tongue in her mouth.....she is sucking it with my hand on her soft breasts.she sucked it & her hand is on my penis bulge.....pressing her palm on my bulge.my penis have become hot rod inside pant and i took my tongue out of her mouth.now we can see two lady looking at me and smiling.we are bit shy looking at them.I left her boobs & she said......." lets move to yatri niwas (Garry) no aunty we will do it here ." I walked towards platform's end.some beggars are sleeping on platform & i got the idea.I came back and took luggage to that area , Serena followed me.now i took a bedsheet from bag......put it on platform...
now she is sitting on it.........i am looking at her......she put a air pillow and slept on it.........now she covered her body with a shawl......i am sitting near him.....put a shawl on my body......i am sitting near her legs.....now my hand moved from my shawl to her shawl.......inside her skirt......i put her skirt upto her knees & she took it to her waist.....now i am rubbing her thighs and my palms are on her panty.......she is a bold lady.......smiling on me SERENA removed her panty.....my hand is on her soft vagina.....i am feeling its soft touch.......now i pushed my finger in her cunt.......fingering her cunt......i am feeling her hand on my pant........she unzipped it........i took out my long cock......she is holding it........like a sleeping lady her eyes are closed......i am inserting my finger fastly. we both are masturbating each others sexual organs.now i left her vagina......sitting near her chest i murmured......." pl.open your kurti (Serena smiled) touch and see ." I put my hand on her breast........shocked.....her boobs are nude.......now i am pressing it hardly.......she is screaming in joy.......now one more air pillow is inside my head.we both are sleeping and SERENA have made our position for sex.we both are in a long wide shawl.......she moved towards me & we are facing each other.....now i pushed my penis in her cunt.....it moved inside........whole of penis is in her vagins and i am fucking her slowely......we both have closed our eyes.......i am fucking her hard.....our fuck is going insiide shawl.....i am moving my lower parts slowely to fuck her & my penis is roaring inside her vagina.our legs are touching each other......our thighs are meeting the love...
my penis is roaring inside her vagina.now i looked near by and no one is there, so inside shawl.....i moved on her top and giving her hard fuck......she started moving her buttocks up & down.........her vagina is now wet..... SERENA murmured in my ears......." garry ,now stop fucking (Garry) but why baby ? (Serena) we will enjoy oral sex first ." I took out my cock and its 09:30 pm & we have got plenty of time to enjoy before train arrival.we both put our cloth inside shawl & now we both are sitting on bedsheet.she moved away towards the end of platform in dark.I am out of shawl & platform is somehow empty.she came there & i left for pee.when i came back SERENA is drinking beer & i am sitting near him.I ask her......" whats our next move ? (Serena) you will be sleeping on my thighs & my lower part will be nude ." SERENA is sitting on bedsheet & put her thighs crossed.....she have covered her body.....from shoulder to legs with a shawl.......now i slept on her thighs......my heads to legs are covered in a long shawl.....now SERENA removed her leggings......i covered my face with my shawl........inside shawl i put my face in between her thighs........kissing her wet pussy.now my tongue is moving on her vagina.......she put her fingers on vagina to open her vaginal hole......my head is covered with shawl & its in between her thighs......fucking her vagina with my tongue........my penis is rock hard........aftee licking her vagina , i left it and now i uncovered my face. I am sitting on bedsheet & SERENA aunty smiled on me............"Garry i want to suck your penis , how can we do ? (Garry) i think we should move towards the back of urinatry place (Serena) o.k ." but when we started moving a train on platform no.6 arrived.now we are watching thr rush coming out of train.In 10 minutes train become vacate.looking at me Serena asked......." Garry just ask anyone where this train will go ? (Garry) but its meaningless (Serena) you are a fool , we will ger safe place inside train & we need 30-40 minutes ." I moved on platform and asked a vendor & he replied me. I am in joy that train will not go anywhere till morning 03:45 am and we both entred inside a dark coach of local train.we are sitting in the middle of coach having soft linen long seats for 4-5 passengers. Its 10:25 pm & my aunt train will depart at 00:15 pm , so we have got less than 2 hours.now we are sitting on seat in a closest position & Serena closed the windows of coup......we are in dark....but in the dark even guy's penis can locate gal's vagina.now she put her hand on my jeans & removed my jeans and brief.....she is holding my cock.......now Serena moved on train's ground......knelt down and started sucking my long width penis......she is moving her mouth faster & i lit the torch of mobile and looking at me , she smiled and her tongue is rolling on my dick.I lit off the torch and my hands are on her hairs.....now i am fucking her mouth with my penis......after some time , she took my penis out and started licking my penis.now she is sitting near me. Serena lit the torch and opened her bag.she took out a night gawn......kept her mobile in the corner of opposite seat to have some light inside dark coup.now i took her in my arms & make him seat on my strong thighs......she have kept her arms on my shoulders.....now she kissed my lips & put her tongue in my mouth.....i am sucking it with hands pressing her breast.after 5 minutes , she left my tongue.now i pulled her kurti out and her tight leggings.Serena's hot boobs....smooth thighs are glittering.she is in brassiers as well as G string panty. now while kissing her face and lips i pushed my tongue in her mouth.......while sucking it , i removed her brassiers as well as panty.she is complete nude.she left my tongue. SERENA is now on seat & putting my face near her breasts , i took one to suck.while sucking it i felt her hand on my penis.now i ask her......." put your night gawn my sweety (Serena) i am feeling comfortable ." & she bends herself on seat.....her face is facing the wall & her bum is on seat's corner.now i stand in front of her big sexy bum....my penis is near her vagina.....sliwely i pushed my long cock inside her vagina.....now i am fucking her fastly with hands on her waist.....my penis is hitting her vaginal wall & she is moving her bum fastly.....we are in fucking session........she is moving her bum like a spring.......her cunt is dry now & she is shouting............." ooohhhhh....aaasshhhh....uuuummm.....garry fuck me hard fuck me whole night (Garry) ok i will call some passengers to fuck you for night ." & after 15 minutes of fuck i poured my sperms in her vagina........she took my penis in her mouth to suck......tasted the cum.............at 00:15 pm i say good bye to my aunt SERENA as train moved.