Exposing My Shy Indian Girlfriend SEX

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 15 Feb 2020 21:39

I'm Arun, working as a software engineer in Chennai. My girlfriend is Shriya. Shriya is everything a guy could ask for in a girl - very fair and beautiful. Very petite at 5'4, and having nice curves with 32 24 32. I liked that none of her assets were too big or vulgar - just the right size and proportions.

Shriya and I have been going out for a while now, and we regularly do it at my place. The thing with Shriya is that she is super wild in bed with me, but extremely shy whenever we go outside. She has such a good figure, but she won't show it off. She wears conservative chudidhar, or jeans and top all the time. She's doesn't like anything revealing or tight, thinking such things made her look like a tramp.

I've always got a rush when I see other men looking at Shriya's body. Thinking about what they must be thinking while looking at her butt or her boobs. I feel sad that she never exposes her luscious waist, which is one part of her body that I totally love. Shriya is so pretty and hot that nobody can help looking at her when she is there, not even my close friends.

I have often noticed how my close friends, Rajesh and Vikram, look at Shriya when we are all together. I am very close to both of them - all three of us were room-mates before I got my own place, and we have discussed everything under the soon. Heck, we have even jerked off together!

Rajesh was more of a boobs guy - he couldn't take his eyes off a nice pair if he saw them. Shriya's 32C pair were just the kind he liked, and I knew he peeked at her boobs now and then, even if he was trying to control himself since she was my girlfriend.

Vikram is more of a legs and ass guy. Shriya hasn't worn any skirts when we had gone out, which is a pity since she has amazing legs. Very smooth and very toned. Makes any guy who sees them want to touch them, and lick them. But whatever she wears, it is hard to hide her sexy ass. And just like Rajesh, I've seen Vikram steal looks at her ass.

If they don't control themselves, I know what they both will be thinking about my girlfriend - Rajesh will be imagining her topless, and sucking her soft, fair boobs. Vikram will be imagining her bottomless and bent over a desk, as he fucks her while slapping her creamy ass.

I couldn't help imagine these two things after I first saw them look at her sexually. I wanked imagining her like that, and later felt guilty. But then, each time we went out, they would look sometimes, and I would wank again.

We were lying in bed after a hot fucking session. Shriya was lying on my chest and we were both breathing hard and sweating slightly. I thought back to what caused our session.

We had gone to a party earlier that night, with Shriya dressed somewhat differently from her usual style. The chudidhar was tight, and the arms and the back had nice strings that you could pull loose. The dress seemed very sexy on her petite figure.

My friends were there at the party too. When we got near them, I saw both Rajesh and Vikram move their eyes up and down her body when they thought we weren't looking. Rajesh's eyes kept coming back to her boobs, and Vikram followed her ass when she walked away to talk to some of her friends.

This was already making me hot. Just to tease them a bit, when we posed for pics, I put my arm around Shriya's waist and squeezed a bit. Shriya was a bit uncomfortable and puzzled and looked at me - I just smiled. I was sure that the two had noted my touching her and it would have gotten them hot.

I couldn't wait to ravish her that night. When we got home, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Without waiting for her to say anything, I started undressing her. She moaned as I squeezed those fair boobs and slapped that creamy ass. Without much foreplay, I got her in doggie and started fucking her, closing my eyes and imagining those two ravishing her with their eyes at the party. Shriya moaned as I fucked her hard.

After catching my breath, I started talking to her while caressing her curves.

"You looked ravishing today, Shriya."

"Mm thanks Arun. Is that why you were so forceful when we were doing it."

"Yes darling. I loved it, you looked so hot. Your curves in that dress were so seductive."

"I was worried it was too much da. You know I don't like too revealing or tight dresses."

"I know, baby. Thank you for wearing this for me."

She smiled.

"Btw, its not only me who liked your dress today. Rajesh and Vikram liked it too."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. They said you looked hot in it."

"Omg! They said that directly to you? I'm your girlfriend da. Saying I look nice or pretty is ok, but sexy is hmmm..."

"Its ok di. They are my best friends. We have lived together and know each other very closely."

"Still.."

"Every guy there thought you were sexy. These guys just told me directly. What is there in that?"

"Hmm I guess its ok if you say so."

"I have a request for your dress for the next party."

"See this is why I don't wear what you want. You keep requesting.."

I gently squeezed her ass.

"Mmm tell me what it is, I'll see what I can do."

"You know I love skirts right. Wear a skirt darling."

"No way da. You know I don't revealing clothes."

"Come on, Shriya. Its just a skirt. Look at your friend Vedhika, she was exposing so much today. What's the big deal in a skirt?"

"Oh you noticed her, is it? She is a slut da. She dresses like that for male attention only. Exposing so much cleavage!"

"You saw how the men's eyes were on her. But still you got a lot of attention Shriya, because you are so pretty. If you took a little effort, you will be the center of attention. And I will be so proud."

The flattery was getting to her. Vedhika and she were old rivals, so I knew this would work.

"Hmm, alright da. If that's what you want, I'll consider it. I might have to buy a new skirt."

"Go ahead and buy one darling."

"You'll regret saying that", she said and kissed me. We drifted off to sleep.

I was at Rajesh and Vikram's place after the party. I had dropped Shriya home since she was going out with her friends early tomorrow. It was nice to be back in the apartment that I had shared with Rajesh and Vikram.

They brought out the drinks and we started our usual routine. We flipped the TV to some channel where they were showing hot songs. We poured our whiskey and settled down at the base of the couch to watch.

The songs and the alcohol got us a bit hot. The heroine was seductively dancing in the rain, swaying her hips, the saree drenced and clinging to her body. Every curve on her body, along with the bra pads, could be seen. I could see that the other two were starting to get aroused too.

The conversation slowly shifted to the party we had gone to.

"Vikram, you must have loved it, so many girls in skirts today."

He grinned and said, "Yes Arun, I liked it a lot. This is why I love summer."

"Shriya was wearing a skirt too. I love it when she wears a skirt."

Vikram just kept silent.

"Come on Vikram, why are you silent? The skirt didnt look good on her?"

"No no of course not, how can I say anything like that?"

"Are you hesitating because she is my girlfriend? Its ok dude, what is there, tell me.."

"Um.."

"Oh come on, really, I won't get mad."

"Yeah the skirt looked really good on her da."

"And.."

After a bit of hesitation, he said, ".. and it would have been hotter if the skirt was a little higher."

I got very hot hearing that. My friend was telling me directly he wanted to see more of my girlfriend's legs!

"How much higher?"

"Arun..."

"Its ok, we have discussed so many girls. And I like skirts just like you."

".. two or three inches above her knee would have been hot. Exposing her milky thighs."

Oh god, he is describing her body like that! I was fully aroused at that point. I could tell that he was too. I actually wanted him to widen his legs, and show how aroused he was. Previously, we had all jerked off in the same room in this same situation.

Rajesh's phone rang at this point, cutting us out of this reverie. When I glanced back at Vikram, he was back to watching the heroine strip on screen.

"This heroine is really bold right?"

And so the conversation went back to heroines, and we finished our drinks and I left for home very excited.

I was so excited when I got home that night and immediately jerked off thinking of what Vikram had said - he had said, directly to me, that Shriya's legs were sexy and that he wanted to see more!

Talking dirty about Shriya to him made me very hot. Knowing that he was aroused and hard made even harder. I knew this was a slippery slope with those 2 guys, and that soon we will be talking dirty about each private part of hers. The thought made me shiver.

I couldn't wait until I saw Shriya the next night. When she came in, I quickly grabbed her and kissed her. I pulled her hand to my hardness and she caressed it as we kissed. When we broke apart, I pushed her down imploring her with my eyes.

She smiled and kneeled as I unzipped and dropped my pants. I moaned as she enveloped my cock with her warm mouth. She started slowly sucking my cock.

"I loved your skirt yesterday Shriya. You looked so sexy babe.."

She smiled at me and continued to suck.

"You were the queen of the party baby. Even though Vedhika was exposing cleavage. You're so much prettier. I told you everyone would look at you!"

Her eyes smiled, and she caressed my balls slowly.

"Every guy there was checking out your legs, even though it was a knee-length skirt, and your ass..."

She closed her eyes and began to suck harder.

"I bet they were all wondering..", I moaned as she was sucking me to orgasm, "how smooth and tight ur legs and ass would be to touch... Aaah shriya!"

I came in her hot mouth and she swallowed. Some of it dripped down her mouth. She got a tissue and wiped it off.

I wasted no time in getting Shriya naked and on the bed.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exposing My Shy Indian Girlfriend SEX

Unread post by admin » 15 Feb 2020 21:39

She moaned as I sucked her fair, perky boobs. She ran her hands all over my body and began to caress my soft cock. It soon responded to her touch, and got hard again. She spread her legs and pulled into her.

"Oh yeah Arun", she moaned as I fully entered her. We began to fuck in rhythm, with me pushing into her, and Shriya pushing back against me with her hips.

"Oh god Arun, yes, yes.. " She moaned as we got near climax. We wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her as we both climaxed at the same time, and felt each other's body shiver and rock at orgasm.

We collapsed on the bed, and just enjoyed the afterglow from sex. After we caught our breath, I put one hand around her waist and drew her to me.

"Shriya, I have to tell you something.."

"Sure da, what is it?"

"That night after the party, I went with Rajesh and Vikram to my old apartment. We were drinking..."

"And?"

"We were talking about the girls at the party.. and we talked about.."

"About? Out with it.."

"You!"

"What? What did you talk about me??"

"I was telling them that I loved your skirt baby. They commented that it looked very sexy and hot on you..."

"Hmm, see last time itself I told you that was weird.. And now you were drunk also.."

"Vikram is a total legs and ass guy, baby. He usually loves loooking at long, smooth legs and tight assess of girls.."

"..."

"He told me your legs were sexy in that skirt.. and that he wished the skirt were shorter so that.. "

"So that?"

"He could see more of your milky thighs.."

"Oh god! He said this directly to you?"

"Yeah baby. We were drunk and talking about other girls so it naturally came out I guess."

"And you're not angry at him for saying this???"

"No darling. Every man at the party was wishing your skirt was shorter, or wasn't there at all. That's the truth."

Shriya blushed.

"Vikram just told me directly because we were friends, and we were drinking.."

"I dunno da, its weird and uncomfortable to think your friend is thinking of me in a sexy way... "

"Many men on road also see you and think of you sexually darling.. What is there in that.."

"Yes, but they don't tell they want to see more of my legs.."

"He just told me darling. I'm just passing it on you.. Don't worry about it.. "

"hmm"

"Did you enjoy the attention at the party baby? Especially men looking at you more than Vedhika?"

"Oh god, yes da. Serves that slut right, exposing so much at a party. But the looks the men gave me made me feel uncomfortable da. All filled with lust.."

"Of course, darling. You are young, you are fair, you are hot with such a sexy figure.. Of course they will all lust after you... "

"Cheee.. "

"Hmm, I have another request for the next party darling."

"Too many requests da. I've now satisfied two in a row!"

"Come on, I know you enjoy showing up Vedhika at these parties."

"Hmm alright, tell me.."

I caressed her booobs. "You have such a lovely pair, darling. Time to show them off a little. Wear something that reveals a little cleavage, baby"

"Oh god you want me to expose my cleavage??"

"Just a little bit, baby. Not too much. Nothing vulgar."

"Hmm, I want you to be the only man that has seen these da."

"I will be the only man who can enjoy them darling. But don't you want to show up Vedhika at her game? Show her that not only she can expose cleavage?"

"Oh god, if I want to beat her at that, I will have to go topless only.."

"I have no problem with that" I said grinning.

"You idiot" She said and hit me playfully.

We slowly wandered off to sleep with her still naked by my side. :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: