Tamil actress Kajal agarwal and Samantha lesbian

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Tamil actress Kajal agarwal and Samantha lesbian

Unread post by admin » 03 Apr 2020 08:10

Tamil actress Kajal agarwal and Samantha

Kajal agarwal and Samantha had done finishing their shootings together for the film in which they acted together.During the time of shooting they become friends very much,even they got into lesbian relationship.One fine saturday,they went to the pub that night.Kajal mets an old school friend of her named sam who was around 23 and was well built.Kajal shared her life style with him and they started dancing together while samantha sits up and watches them.Her eyes was lustfully watching sam only.Soon her pussy drips wet.After he went off due to some urgent work saying a little boy to both of them.Kajal asked samantha"what happened why are you so excited" Samantha took her hand and placed it in her pussy,which was wet.Kajal questioned"is it sam".Samantha replied"i am dying for him please arrange him to me".Kajal said"any women would love to fucked by such a guy darling" lifts samantha`s hands and kept it in her pussy,it was also wet.Kajal said"we will enjoy him by tomorrow".Both the bitches are in some mood.Soon samantha said"ok come on lets go to your home".Kajal said"we have reached here almost now,we will spend a little more time ".Samantha regreted"no i am getting a little head ache".Kajal said ok and they both drove towards kajal`s guest house.

As soon as kajal locked the door samantha went down and kissed kajal`s wet pussy.Kajal asked"hey,what are you doing its teasing me stop it".Samantha holding her ass tight and licking it heavily.Kajal too got her in mood and holding her head strongly to her pussy.Samantha`s face was dumped in kajal wet dress,samantha wasting no time stripped herself nude and displaying all her erotic body to her partner.Kajal sqeeused her boobs which made samantha lustrous,as she went back and laid on the table and asks kajal to fuck.Kajal knowing samantha`s sex hunger took a vibrator and screwed it right into samantha`s pussy.Samantha moans"ya fuck hard baby..s...comeon".Kajal throws everything she can to make her happy as she dumped it hard.Soon samantha moans"oh.ssss sam...fuck me,fuck

me harder sam".kajal was too aroused thinking sam,she tores her dress apart and placed her pussy into the other end of the vibrator.Both moved to and fro exerting maximum pleasure and both playing their bodies with their hands,squeesing,licking,pinching...They too kept their mouths busy licking their dirty saliva passionately.It was almost an hour while their pussies still fucking the damn machine.Their bodies was sweating heavily from each part of the body.Both the bitches moaning and longing for sam"come on sam ...fuck me ssssssssshhmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn..fuck me sam".They are enjoying each other body in the thought of sam.Suddenly a door bell rang taking them into surprise,kajal without moving her position asked "who is it".There comes the reply"hey its me sam,open the door".

Both kajal and samantha thought the party would start that day itself.They were so happy and both wear their skirts quickly without bra and panties.Kajal in excitement open the door followed by samantha as they opened the door it was him sam.Both the sluts were breathed heavily with a pleasure.Sam said"sorry kajal,i got an important work so that i couldn`t tell you".Kajal said"oh its ok sam".He said"oh samantha you are here too,wat happened both of your faces looks sweaty".Samantha replied nothing sam we are just practising from the movie thats why.Sam replied"thats great".Kajal "come in sam,have a little coffee with us".He regreted "no i have to go ,its already midnight".Samantha "just it take two minutes sam".Sam agreed and entered inside the house and got a place in the sofa.kajal went inside and prepares coffee for him while samantha was giving a talk to him.Kajal had mixed a powder on to the coffee which will increase one`s sex hunger.She had mixed it even in all the three cups.While samantha was yelling inside her"come fast kajal...oh".There comes kajal with the coffee and served it to both sam and samantha having one to her.They began chatting a bit while sipping their lips into the coffee.

Suddenly kajal erupted in lust and asked "would you masturbate sam".Sam was already got lusty said"yes darling...many a day".Kajal asked"would you masturbate thinking of me sam".He said"yes..you are my sex toy bitch".The conversation gets nasty.Samantha "enough talking lets get into action" said and stripped her skirt immidiately.Samantha was now showing her sweaty nude body for him.Kajal "oh fucking time bastard" and ripped her clothes.Ouch her boobs was large and both went near him and kajal starts unbuttoning his shirt while samantha going for the lower part.In no time they made him nude and opens out the hugely erotic cock out.Sam squeesed both their boobs in his hands,while they holding his long cock together.They both really stroking it hard making him grow in lust.Sam then asked"ok bitches its time to fuck you hard ".Kajal said"no that soon sam,you have to do some worship to us before".Sam "what i have to do darling "as he approaches to kiss her lips.Kajal stopped and said"not here our legs first".Sam was made to kneel down and both the sluts placing each one of their legs on his shoulders.Samantha "lick it clean you bastard".Sam licked the fingers one by one of both of them simultaneously.They began to hold their boobs and moan out loudly.Soon their legs was drenched with his saliva.Both the sluts caught his hair and asked him"clean our lick all our sweat".Sam holded his hands around their waists and licked their sweat on their boobs and neck.On the while they are playing both their tongues out wild.He went through their backs and lick eack and every drop of sweat.Sam was uncontrollable now as he now straightly worked towards their navel and glided his tongue towards the pussy of samantha first.It was erotic vibration through her body and he shifted his tongue towards kajal`s cunt.She too find her in high mood.

After several shifting their moans began to increase.One time samantha did hold his head into her pussy itself,keeping his head strong.Samantha was feeling the heaven as his tongue swirls his pussy so much.Kajal in anger said"leave him bitch he want to taste mine too".Samantha "you dirty slut,he is more attracted to me let me first finish take his service".Kajal"u whore,he is the friend of mine and after all you know him because of me,so leave that bloody bastard to me first".While they quarrel up sam "its neither of you going to get my services anymore bitches".Kajal and samantha exclaimed"why".Sam replied"my cock is will enter your pussies only if both of you fulfill me with your duties".Kajal and samantha looked each other and knelt before him.Sam spread his legs and placed each one of it over their shoulders.Samantha and kajal licked his legs wildly while he was stroking his cock.Sam moaning"sss..clean it biches..serve me more".After some saliva bath to his legs.He brought their faces near"now fulfill my

pleasure".Kajal and samantha was unaware of what he speaks.He spit his saliva on both their faces and said"give me blowjob you dirty bitches"....

Both kajal and samantha began to take control of the cock.Samantha holded the cock in her and started stroking it while kajal went beneath and licks the balls.Kajal and samantha slowly and steadily teasing the cock.Samantha throws a lusty smile at him with her stroking the cock gently."tup,tup..." slaps on samantha`s face "did i say you to stroke it with your hands,hold it in your mouth bitch".Samantha was stunned and slowly she placed her mouth in it.Kajal was growing in fear after seeing what happened to samantha,so she licking and serving him cleanly.Sam asked both of them to hold their hands at their back and do their work only with their mouth.They did as he said.To be self satisfied he hold samantha`s head and moved her in and out for the cock.Samantha has to just move her accordingly.While kajal job was going difficult now as she have to move her mouth wherever the cock goes,so she running her head like a dog licking a bone which is tied and moving in to and fro direction.Time by time the cock had

getting big and its going difficult for samantha as she was breath hard.Sam moaning"ssssssssfuck it you whores...have it and make meeee cummmmmmmnnnn".Sam cummed in samantha`s mouth,her mouth was dripping with his cum.He said"enough darling,lets do some painting for some time" as he took it from her mouth.Sam "kajal you already shining in sweat,let me add more shine to you"as he stroked his cock in kajal`s face.He paints his cum on her forehead,nose,cheeks,mouth soon kajal started glistening.On the while samantha kissed his cheeks and said"darling,leave that bitch we can start our fucking class".Sam throws her to the floor "you whore how dare you sit in my lap and kiss me without my permission,you have to deserve your punishment bitch".Kajal smiled and said"yes sam punish her hard"."tup,tup"kajal received slapping on her face and he said"do you call my name you dirty slave,you too deserve some punishment".He raised and caught both of their hair and lifts them to bring some punishment.Suddenly kajal begged his knees and sucked his cocks and said"sorry,i won`t repeat this" Sam said"you got your last warning bitch,dont do it again".Samantha pushed kajal aside and went to some his cock and sam stopped her by holding her hair.Samantha "forgive me also master,show some mercy on this slave".Sam "if you needed to be forgived you should have been asked me first,not after she asked me"

So "one deserves a sure punishment".Sam asked kajal to tie samantha.She did as she said.Samantha"what you are going to do now".He replied"you better watch it".Samantha was made standing in the middle room where her hands are tied to each two corners of the room.Sam asked kajal to go near her.She did.Sam went on her back side and said"get ready for hard ride kajal".Kajal replied"yes master".Sam opens her asshole and kept her standing big cock into it.Kajal maoned a bit.He asked kajal to bend down and lick samantha`s pussy.Kajal did bent down and started licking while her hands are holded up in the back by him.Slowly he started going in while
samantha was seeing him face to face.Samantha closed her eyes as kajal was teasing her pussy below.Sam spitted straightly into her face "stop closing your eyes bitch,see how i fuck her hard"...

Sam slowly began to move his cock in and kajal was feeling the pleasure and moans in samantha`s pussy.A sense of vibration is reaching samantha.Samantha gave a moan"ah...mmmmm",this made him go little bit hard at kajal.Kajal ass could not bear that entire cock but she tries to manage it.Sam slowly going inside inch by inch which kajal bite the samantha pussy in pain.Samantha shouting "bitch stop biting" as said she yell at kajal.Sam going now free and suddenly he went harder and fast.Kajal was shaking but she holds her mouth tight by biting samantha`s pussy.Samantha was screaming in both pain and pleasure.The temperature in the room rising and as did the shouting.Three of them shouting in pleasure.Everyone glows in sweat,while kajal was the heaviest as her back was glistening since she taking hard pain.Samantha`s pussy started to bleed due to kajal`s actions,tears from her eyes joining the sweat in her face."thug,thug,thug "his balls hitting kajal`s ass harder.Kajal boobs were jumping up and down.

Kajal`s hands were paining heavily since he is holding it at her back.He is about to cum in,kajal had been waiting for this."yeah cum inside me....fuck this slave apart sssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn" as she moans loudly leaving samantha`s pussy.He lifted her and kajal leaned her back on his body as such the cock gets locked tightly.kajal moaning"uffffuggghhh".Samantha could just feel how hard he is going at her seeing her reactions.Kajal could hardly breath and her body has attracted with heavy sweat.As kajal said"its time to cum in darling".Sam took his cock out in difficulty and caught kajal`s hair and made her kneel and cum blasted on her face.He said"you are not going to get my cock that easier".As said you two must spend some more duties to me,then get my cock.He untied samantha who is already exhausted.Kajal is still kneelin with the cum circulating in her entire face.As kajal looked up samantha,she too looked for a while.In a moment both jumped over him.They made him fell on the floor and crawled up over him.

Sam trying to persuade them as much as he can but he failed.Samantha told kajal"hold that bastard tightly".Kajal"yes i am going to give him something back".As she sits on his waist and holded his hands tight and spreaded his own cum on his face by rubbing her face with him.While samntha opens her leg and sits on his cock as such both their asses rubbing each others.

Samantha started to strob his cock up and down.Kajal holded him and kissed him hardly.Samantha`s burning pussy was eating its prey badly.Her pussy was oozing out with cum splash.Her boobs were erotic as a rock mountain where sweat river flowing all the way.Samantha moans out in pleasure"mmmmmmnnnnnnnnn take itttttttt bastard..."Sam cock was paining heavily due to merciless show by samantha.Kajal is biting his chest and neck very badly.Sam cries out loud"you bitches going to be screwed hardly".Samantha"ssss darling i am already being screwed up ahhhhh".Sam cummed up a bit to her pussy.Samantha breathed out heavily and says"its too little for me bastard ".Kajal shouted"enough bitch,i too need this bloody cum inside me,its my turn".As both shifted their positions.But his cock was not hard as it before.Sam was already tired and he couldn`t do no more.Samantha licked the cum on his face and said"bastard you had given more pain to me " and as she spit on his face.Looks like he is getting everything back.

Samantha then crawled on him and sat on his face as such her pussy is over his mouth.He ordered him to eat her pussy out holding his head.While kajal went stroking the cock in her hands to make it erect.she took the oil bottle near by and poured it over his cock to make sure it lubricates well.Sam was licking samantha`s pussy inch by inch.Samantha was moaning out in pleasure and she holded her boobs and bent her head backwards.Kajal dropped the oil over her head which glided all the way through her body.Samantha massaged herself with lots of oil over her face and body.Sam cock stood up seeing her erotic oiled body.Kajal was finally happy and she dropped the bottle on her face and massaged herself and placed her pussy in position.Now the cock lubricates well with oil and she going out fast,her back was rubbing samantha`s oiled back and it too lubricates well.Sam exerts his pain and pleasure in samantha`s pussy by licking it hard and heavy.Samantha moved her body side by side due to sensual vibration of his teasing

tongue.Kajal holded his thighs strong and getting full satisfaction"sssss..horny .....ahhhh fucccckkkkkkkk" as she slapped her ass hard and getting more pain and pleasure.Kajal took the oil bottle and poured continuosly to herself and the cock to grow hornier.

She too poured a lot over her back and the other bitch.Soon the three started to experiment the climax,three shouting in pain and shouting loudly"ah.mmmmmmmmmnnnnnn" as samantha cummed in his face while kajal got his cum load at the same time.All the three now slowly backing up normal breathing as samantha and kajal laid over him tired.