The Beach Party : Public sex | Group Sex

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Beach Party : Public sex | Group Sex

Unread post by admin » 27 May 2020 11:37

I love you. Now kiss me right here." Aaron said pointing to his cheek. "I love you too." I was still holding his hand and he squeezed it tighter. I moved to kiss his cheek,
but he moved and I got his lips instead. He does this all the time. Wait, this time it is different. He opened his mouth a little. We kissed. It felt like the stars in the sky got brighter. Time stopped. I know it did. My heart skipped several beats. I am really in love with this boy. I love Jacob too. I shouldn't have thought about that. I ended the kiss. "Sorry. I have to go to bed now." I said. "It is getting pretty late. I will see you in the morning." I headed into the bathroom, and started the shower. "Good night Zac. I will see you in the morning." He said as he walked over to the door and shut it. I looked up at the ceiling, and just let out a long sigh. I don't know what the hell is going on.

I don't know what in the fuck happened. Why did Aaron come here to Oregon? Why is Jacob appearing out of no where, and why are they coming to my house. This must be a dream. I am going to wake up now and everything is going to be normal. Ok not a dream. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I let the hot water splash on my body. I let the steam fill my lungs. I breathed out loudly. I reached over to the CD player I have in the shower, and turned it on. It was very relaxing. Fuck the shower. I turned the water off, grabbed a towel and went out to the hot tub. I took off the lid, and adjusted the temperature, and turned the jets on. "Now this is better then the shower." I said, as I slowly stepped in. "Ahhh, this is really nice. No worry. Just me, the hot tub, the ocean, and the stars. I closed my eyes. "You look really comfortable. Mind if I join?" Said the voice.

I didn't bother to open my eyes. I knew the voice. It was Ty. He is pretty decent looking. 5'8", black hair, brown skin. Went to high school with him. Real nice guy.

"Yeah sure hop on in. Just to let you know. I was taking a shower, and that just wasn't good enough so I just came out here, so I am slightly naked. You know where my extra shorts are if you need a pair." "Thanks Zac, but you know what, I am gonna get naked.

You can't really enjoy a hot tub if you got shorts on. It is just not the same ya know?" He said stripping.

"Yeah I know exactly what you mean." I said. I went under the water the hot water felt so good on my body. I almost forgot about my problems. I surfaced just as Ty sat down.

"So how was work Ty?" "It was pretty shitty. I had this customer that wouldn't stop ordering drinks. So I had to cut him off. Then he got hella pissed and threw one of them at me, so I had to call the cops. We were slammed all night long. I really could have used you tonight.
But you had you party. "Yeah, can't you tell how successful that party went. I didn't happen, I don't even know why? I advertised it well enough didn't I? That's ok, my friend from Seattle came to visit.

admin
Site Admin

Re: The Beach Party : Public sex | Group Sex

Unread post by admin » 27 May 2020 11:38

You are never going to believe who else came over tonight. Jacob Thomas." I swam over to Ty, and put my head on his shoulder. He was the only person that actually lives in Florence right now that knows I am gay. Only because I know he is gay. Plus we have a good agreement. Ty put his hand on my head. "Ok Zac, tell me what's going on." He said. "I don't know what in the hell is going on. I have these strong feelings for Aaron, and the strong feelings for Jacob. I feel like I am going crazy. Can you love two people?" I said as I swam back to my side. "Of course you can love more then one person. I love you. We have a good friendship. We are there for each other. You know what I mean too." He swam over to my side and sat down right next to me. Our bodies were touching one another. I was beginning to get hard. I started to swim around.

I went under the water and came up in front of Ty. I kissed him. He returned the kiss a little harder. I like it like that. He grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I shook my head no. He stopped. I motioned for the bedroom, and he followed. He pushed me on the bed, and jumped on top of me this forced me to laugh. "Ty! Calm down buddy." I said laughing. He started sucking on my ear. Ok this man is getting it tonight. I wrapped my legs around him and spun around. Now he was on the bottom, and I was on top. I grabbed his cock. It was about eight inches.

Nice and thick. I started stroking him. I went down and started kissing his nipples. Screw that I went right for the cock. I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking hard. "Fuck me! Oh yeah, that feels so good." Ty moaned. I stopped sucking for a minute. "You actually want to bottom out Ty?" I said looking at him still stroking his cock . "Yeah just do it slow. I want you tonight." He aid pulling me up and kissing me. "Just tell me if you want me to stop." I said.

"Ok." He said. I went back down and started sucking again. He positioned him self for sixty-nine. I started playing with his hole. I put one finger in and started going in and out. He moaned in pleasure. "Zac just fuck me right now. I want you in me right now."
He lay on his back and put his legs up in the air. I positioned myself, and started to enter his tight pink little hole.
"Fuck me!" He grabbed my ass and pulled me in. There was no taking that slow. I was all the way in. "FUCK!" He screamed. "Fuck me Zac, fuck me." I did what he said; I started to fuck him hard. This was turning me on so fucking bad. I was gonna cum any minute now. "Fuck, fuck, Zac I am going to cum." "Yeah, no shit buddy, I am going to cum too." "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" He said. We both shot our loads. I shot about six times up his ass; he loved every minute of it. He shot about nine times on my chest and stomach. I laid down on top of him and started to kiss him. We rolled around for about twenty minutes kissing and fondling. "That was wonderful Zac. I want to do it again." He said rubbing his dick. "Ty, I am so fucking tired man. Here." I handed him a pair of socks from the floor. He chuckled. "Thanks dude." I fell asleep to the masturbating Ty next to me.