Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Unread post by sexy_parul » 13 Jan 2016 13:01

Chapter 4
But they knew they really had to show up, at least briefly, at the reception. Having to stand around
making small talk while she was thinking of all the hot fucking that awaited her when the reception was
over made it almost impossible for Randi to keep cool. She could feel her blood pounding with
anticipation.
In the powder room with her cousin Chelsey, who was one of the bridesmaids, she could hardly keep
from blurting it out.
Chelsey was the same age as Randi, and just as gorgeous. She had raven-black hair and full jutting tits
that threatened to burst through the lacy bodice of her bridesmaid's dress. Her mouth was full and
sensual, the kind of mouth that made men want to stick their cocks into it.
From the look in her cousin's eyes, Randi realized that Chelsey was no stranger to the kind of feelings
she herself was having. Maybe she'd even like to join them. God, what a wild idea! Randi thought.
Randi couldn't control herself any longer. She could only remember the incredible feeling of two stiff
pricks fucking in and out of her pussy at the same time.
"You know I'm going to another party after this one," she whispered to her cousin. "And it's going to be
a lot more fun, if you know what I mean."
She knew that Chelsey could see from the look in her eyes what would be going on at the second party.
And Chelsey did.
"Really?" she asked, clearly interested.
"Yeah. You know those great-looking guys? Sam and Brent and Daryl and Mike? They invited me."
Chelsey's eyes grew wider. She realized what Randi was talking about now and imagined her cousin
getting fucked by all four of them. Obviously there would be room for her too, if she wanted to come
along.
"Sounds a little wild," she said. "Think they'd invite me too?"
"The more the merrier!" Randi winked. "I'll ask them."
The men were only too happy to have Chelsey join them too. When the reception drew to a close, the
six of them went to Brent's apartment, which was nearby. Randi's heart was racing so fast with
excitement that she could barely climb the stairs.
God, can I really take it? she wondered. Being fucked by all of them?
Even with Chelsey here to share it, that's still a lot of fucking.
Inside the apartment, the guys quickly broke out the liquor. They put music on the stereo. Both Randi
and Chelsey clearly enjoyed being the center of attention.
Before they knew it, each of them had become the focus of a pair of guys. Somehow, Randi guessed it
was because Sam and Brent had already fucked her in the alley that they gravitated to Chelsey. Daryl
and Mike closed in on Randi.
The glass of Scotch she was drinking made her feel warm and languid. She hardly objected when she
felt Mike's fingers searching for the zipper on the back of her dress. Daryl was kissing her and fondling
her tits through the front of her dress.
"I hope you don't mind sharing me," she whispered to him.
He grinned. "I hope you've been eating your Wheaties, baby, because I can go on and on."
Randi heard a low moan from Chelsey and glanced over at her cousin. Both Sam and Brent were
undressing her. Sam pulled her dress and panties down while Brent removed her bra.
Chelsey had a beautiful body, smooth and tanned. Her pear-shaped tits were firm and round, with thick
coral nipples. Her narrow waist and long legs accentuated the swelling of her hips.
Randi watched the two men pull her down on the sofa. Sam spread her tawny thighs and began licking
her pink, puckering pussy. Brent cupped both of her young tits in his hands and kissed and sucked her
large nipples until Chelsey began to squirm.
Randi wanted to keep watching, but Daryl and Mike were making it impossible for her to pay attention
to anything but their hands and mouths. First they sucked her tits, tonguing and gnawing her tingling
nipples until she began to mewl involuntarily. She had never felt both of her tits being sucked at the same
time.
Her cunt flooded with warm juice. Somehow the three of them slid to the floor, and Daryl got between
her spreading thighs. He began to eat her pussy more heatedly than anybody ever had. First he slid his
tongue deep into her cunt, then pulled it out slowly.
His lips found her already-erect clit and pinched it, then sucked it sharply. Randi's body strained and
shuddered as sudden hot arrows of pleasure shot through her. She arched her back and cried out.
"Unngghhh! Oh God, yes!" she gasped.
Meanwhile, Mike had unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down, and Randi realized that
he had a prick that was nearly as big as her brother's. It was a huge, swelling hunk of meat that throbbed
to life, rising and twitching.
"Oh gosh, you've got a big one," she murmured, looking up at him.
"You like it?" he asked grinning.
"Mmmmm!" Randi moaned, caressing the enormous cock with both hands as she guided the swollen
head of his prick between her puckered wet lips.
Wanting to give him a sucking better than any he'd had before, she lovingly swirled her silky, wet tongue
around the giant head of his cock. Then she kissed the whole rigid shaft, up and down, giving it tiny love
bites that made him whimper and gasp sharply.
At the same time, Daryl was gobbling her wet pussy so passionately that she nearly came unglued. He
sucked her cuntlips into his mouth and flicked her clit so wildly with his tongue that she was afraid she
might come before they even started to really fuck her. Panting heatedly, she writhed and squirmed on
the carpet, licking Mike's huge cock and gyrating her tingling cunt up to Daryl's face.
"Unnhh! Ohhh! Yes, yes, do it, ungghhh, eat me, God it feels good, yesss!" she murmured incoherently,
getting more out of control by the second.
But even through the wild hot haze of her own lust, she realized that if anything, Chelsey was even more
aroused than she was. Her cousin moaned and sighed with frantic need as Brent and Sam explored her
luscious, writhing body. Randi glanced over and saw them both swarming all over the poor beautiful girl.
Both of them had undressed, and their cocks were stiff and jerking with lust. They were squeezing and
sucking Chelsey's firm tits, hand-fucking her glistening pink pussy, and kissing every inch of her wriggling
naked body. Chelsey's moans of pleasure were loud and intense.
While Randi watched, Sam got between Chelsey's tawny thighs and fucked his rigid cock deep into her
pussy. At the same moment, Brent, crouching by her head, slipped his cock into her mouth. He held her
head and fucked her face rapidly.
"Aanngghhhh!" Chelsey groaned, writhing and squirming excitedly as the two men began to fuck her
more passionately.
Daryl and Mike were watching them too, and the scene excited them as much as it did Randi. Soon she
felt Daryl fucking his stiff prick into her wet pussy. And Mike's huge cock pushed against her lips.
She opened her mouth and took him inside. Mike held the sides of her head and pushed his prick deep
into her throat. Fortunately, Randi opened up to receive it, but she was still afraid that he would come,
and drown her.
"Umnngggg-ummpfffgghh!" she moaned, feeling swept up in a hot sexual delirium at the same time by the
fierce fucking Daryl was giving her tingling pussy.
"Hey, Mike!" Daryl panted. "Didn't it wipe you out watching what they did to her back in the alley?"
It sure wiped me out! Randi thought. It may have been the most exciting sexual experience of her life,
but recalling it made her realize how wildly exciting it had been!
She found herself thinking about Mike's enormous prick, which he was currently ramming down her
throat, being inside her tight young pussy. She remembered how Billy's giant cock had almost split her.
The idea of Daryl's inside her at the same time, nearly made her faint.
But suddenly Mike withdrew his wet prick from her mouth. He and Daryl turned her body sideways, so
Mike could get behind her.
"I'll get out so you can get your cock in!" Daryl panted. "No way we can both go in at once!"
Randi whimpered as Daryl pulled his cock out of her wet throbbing cunt. Almost immediately, she felt
Mike's probing underneath her ass and fucking deep into her pussy from behind.
"Unnhhh!" she gasped. "Oh Jesus, it's so big!"
His hands came up and clutched her aching tits, twirling her erect nipples in his fingers. She looked down
and saw Daryl trying to get his stiff cock into her tightly-stretched pussy too.
"Oh God, you guys, it'll never work!" Randi cried.
She couldn't believe that four guys would try to do this to her in the same day. She clenched her teeth as
Daryl's thick cock inched into her cunt next to Mike's. Her cuntlips stretched, and she winced.
"Ouch! Ungghhhh! Ohhnnnnnn God, shit, it's going in!" she moaned.
In a few more seconds, both stiff cocks were deep in her cunt. Randi thought she was going to explode.
Her body felt entirely crammed by the huge pricks. And when they began to fuck in and out of her, she
bit her lower lip and tried not to cry out.
In only a few more seconds, the pleasure became more intense than the discomfort. She almost
dissolved in hot delirious shivers of bliss. Her luscious body quivered between the two men, who also
were driven wild by the intense sensations.
Chelsey and the two other guys were so fascinated that they turned to watch. Randi began to moan and
whimper uncontrollably as the two cocks inside her stretched-open pussy fucked into her again and
again.
"Ohhhnnnn God, ohhhnnn God!" she moaned. "Ohhhh yes, fuck me hard, please, harder! Ungghhh! Oh
shit, they're so big! Unggh! Ohnngg! Annggghh! Unh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!"
It was even more intense than the time in the alley. The three of them were locked together on the
carpet, Randi crushed between the surging hard bodies of the two men as they fucked her urgently.
Suddenly she began to come. The lightning flashes of a burning orgasm ripped through her squirming
flesh.
"Unnnggmmmmmmmieeeee!" she squealed as the shocks wracked her body.
"Ohhnnn God, oh Jeeesus, yesss, unnngghhiieeeee!"
Both Daryl and Mike rammed their cocks up into her and groaned as their cum began to shoot into her.
Randi could feel the warm jets jerking up into her. She dissolved into fresh waves of orgasm, undulating
helplessly as the blissful spasms shook her body.
Finally, the three of them lay slumped and sweating on the carpet, unable to move. The sweet throbbing
seemed to flood Randi's entire body. She could still feel the pulsing of the two cocks embedded in her
ravished cunt.
"How about you, baby?" Brent asked Chelsey. "You think you could handle it like that?"
Through the lust-fogged slits of her half-opened eyes, Randi could see her cousin's mischievous smile.
She realized she was seeing a side of Chelsey that she had not known about.
"Wouldn't you both rather have your own hole?" Chelsey asked, looking up alluringly at Brent from
under her long black eyelashes.
"I think I could go for that, " Sam said, grinning.
"Wait a minute," Brent said. "Didn't she ask me first?"
With Chelsey looking on wryly, they flipped a coin to see who would get her ass. Brent won the toss.
"You'll just have to wait your turn," he said to his buddy.
"Now don't you worry, Sam. I promise you'll have a good time too," Chelsey said as she rolled over on
top of him.
Lowering herself onto Sam's upstanding prick, and gasping with pleasure, she glanced back over her
shoulder at Brent.
"Go into the kitchen and get something greasy," she murmured sexily.
"Butter or something. You know."
Randi's eyes got wider and her ears burned as she watched. She could feel her own blood heat up and
race again.
Chelsey was fucking Sam skillfully, dangling her beautiful young tits in his face. She whimpered with lust
as he grabbed them and sucked her sensitive nipples into his hungry mouth. His cock fucked into her
wet, warm pussy so frantically that Randi thought he might come before Brent even returned from the
kitchen.
Daryl and Mike sprawled next to Randi on the carpet, seemingly as fascinated as she was by the scene.
She saw that their pricks had become stiff again as they watched Sam fucking Chelsey. Brent
reappeared from the kitchen.
He had found a bottle of cooking oil. He unscrewed the cap and knelt down behind Chelsey, whose
beautiful pale ass was jiggling each time Sam fucked her pussy. Within seconds, he had his fingers
greased with oil.
"Ungghh!" Chelsey groaned as he slipped them into her asshole and began to hand-fuck her, opening her
up.
She threw her head back and sighed, her mouth slack with passion. Randi could hardly believe her own
sexual excitement. Her pussy was throbbing and wet, still oozing the cum that Daryl and Mike had shot
into her. She reached down and rubbed her clit rapidly, her eyes going glassy as she watched Bret stab
his stiff ramrod of a cock with the oil.
"Ready, baby?" Brent asked as he began guiding his shiny, greased cock toward Chelsey's pale round
ass.
"Ohhh yesss!" Chelsey hissed with lust. "Get it in me quick! Shove it in me hard, please!"
Randi clenched her teeth as she saw the glistening bulbous head of his prick push against Chelsey's tiny
reddish asshole. It slipped inside.
Brent held her hips steady and kept pushing until the whole shaft of his stiff cock was sunk deep in
Chelsey's ass. Chelsey bit her lip and nearly swooned. From the look on her cousin's face, Randi
gathered that the sensations were nearly unbearable.
But then both men began to fuck Chelsey at the same time, their big hard cocks sliding in and out of her
ass and pussy. Chelsey began to mewl and gasp incoherently. Her body moved in rhythm with their
thrusts. She jammed her impaled crotch back and down onto their jabbing pricks, groaning and panting
deliriously as they began to fuck her more roughly.
"Ohhhh shit!" she cried out, wincing as Brent fucked his cock into her ass. "Unnnggowwchhh!"
"Don't you want it hard?" he panted, crouched over her writhing body and burying his cock deep inside
her asshole with each fierce thrust.
At the same time, Sam was fucking into her cunt with sharp, plunging strokes. Chelsey was whimpering
and shuddering and moaning from the incredible fucking they were giving her.
"Yes!" she moaned through clenched teeth. "Yes, do it hard!"
Randi was amazed, but so hot and aroused that she could barely stand it. She felt on the verge of
coming herself just from watching Chelsey being double-fucked. Her hand moved more rapidly in her
soupy cunt.
Suddenly Mike was next to her, spreading her thighs and rolling her onto her back. He slid his arms
under her legs, raising them high in the air, then fucked his massive cock as far into her hungry wet pussy
as it would go.
"Anngghhh!" Randi gasped as she felt the huge cock fill her completely.
He began to fuck her almost as roughly as the two guys were fucking Chelsey. His gigantic cock
hammered into her tight pussy, pinning her squirming ass to the carpet. Randi yelped softly and bucked
with excitement under his piercing thrusts.
"Yes, yes, yes!" she panted in his ear. "God, I'm going to come!"
She turned her head to watch Chelsey, seeing her cousin nearly crushed between the two striving men.
She knew all three of them were about to explode with killing orgasms. Chelsey's beautiful face was torn
with excruciating pleasure. She panted and gasped wildly.
"Unngghh-unghh, yes God, oh God hard, yes, harder! Ungghhh-now!
Auunngghiieeee!"
The two men groaned and came at the same time Chelsey did. They fucked their cocks deep into her
and grunted as the cum shot out of them. All three of their bodies thrashed and squirmed together as
their cries of passion mingled in Randi's ears.
And then without warning, Randi was overflowing with a hot, tumultuous orgasm herself. The wrenching
spasms shook her young body, tearing cries of ecstasy from her throat.
"Anngghiiieeeee!" she cried out, jerking her body under Mike's ferocious thrusts.
She felt his cock spurting into her moments after her own climax. Several seconds later he released her
legs, letting them drop to the floor.
Randi glanced over at Chelsey, who was still pinned between Sam and Brent. All three of them were
gasping and panting, unable to believe the storm of fucking they had just weathered. Chelsey winced and
clenched her teeth as the two men finally pulled their shrinking cocks out of her body.
"Shit, you two girls are something else!" Mike moaned. "Where did you learn to party?"
Randi felt herself blushing.
"I can't speak for her," she said, indicating Chelsey, "but I've learned everything I know right here. I
never realized fucking could be this-exciting!"
Chelsey looked dazed. Randi went over to her and put her arm around her.
"You okay?" she asked.
"Shit, I've never been fucked like that!" Chelsey murmured, her eyes still glazed.
"You wanted it, didn't you?" Randi asked.
Chelsey smiled. "I never had so much fun in my life."
"Really?"
Chelsey nodded slowly. "If I knew it was that good, I would've done it a long time ago."
Randi found it hard to believe. Sure, it was exciting, but it looked like it hurt like hell. Those guys had
really fucked her rough.
Sitting there with her arm around the girl made Randi feel odd. She looked down at her cousin's luscious
tits. All of a sudden, she felt an irresistible urge to touch them. Even to put her mouth on them.
She had never felt anything like it.
She reached down and cupped one of Chelsey's full tits in her hand. With her thumb, she brushed the
girl's soft nipple. Chelsey looked over at her, parting her lips, her eyes glowing.
"I feel so bruised, after that!" she whispered. "Would you lick my nipples? Just to make them feel better!"
Randi could feel the pulse hammering behind her ears again. She was getting wildly aroused, and didn't
know why. Chelsey lay on her back on the carpet, pulling Randi down next to her.
"Lick them and suck them!" she murmured, her breath warm and moist against Randi's cheek. "Please,
Randi, please!"
Randi's mouth was only inches away from her cousin's succulent puffy nipples. She bent lower,
extending her tongue. Chelsey sighed softly as the tip of Randi's tongue touched the center of her left
nipple.
Randi coiled her tongue around the large bud, then drew it into her mouth. She sucked it gently, then
more urgently, feeling Chelsey respond and hearing her cousin's moans grow louder.
"Oh God, yes, that feels so good! Ahhnnnnnn!" Chelsey moaned, arching her back and pushing her tit
into Randi's mouth. "Ohhhh, you know how to suck me! It feels so good!"
Randi found that she was very aroused. She sucked both of Chelsey's nipples until they were stiff and
pointing, and Chelsey was squirming excitedly under her. Chelsey's hands stroked Randi's naked body
too, squeezing her tits and probing her wet crotch.
Soon the two girls were embracing and pressing their hot bodies together, kissing passionately, moaning,
and fingerfucking one another. The four men watched with hypnotic fascination, their cocks swelling
and throbbing as Randi and Chelsey grew even more bold.
"Oh God, I never thought I'd be doing this!" Randi whispered to her cousin, rubbing Chelsey's hard clit
and making Chelsey whimper uncontrollably.
"Oh, baby, me either!" Chelsey panted. "I'm going to come if you keep it up!"
"I am going to keep it up," Randi said. "I'm going to eat you and I'm going to suck your beautiful pussy
and make you scream and come."
She kissed her way down the girl's silky voluptuous body, pushing open Chelsey's thighs and staring at
the long wet pink gash of the girl's cunt. She had never seen a pussy up close before. It shocked her that
she was about to kiss it.
But nothing could stop her. She extended her tongue and slid it deep into Chelsey's buttery cunt, tasting
Chelsey's fuckjuices intermingled with Sam's cum. The sensations only heightened her lust.
Chelsey shuddered with pleasure. The men were so aroused that Daryl and Brent could no longer stand
it. Daryl got down on the floor next to Chelsey's head and guided his stiff cock into her mouth. She
began to suck him eagerly.
Bret approached Randi from behind, slipping his cock into her pussy and fucking her slowly while she
ate Chelsey's steaming cunt. It didn't take long for all of them to get out of control. Randi's gentle licking
became hot, passionate slurping and sucking.
She used her hand too, fucking Chelsey with two fingers while her lips tore at the girl's swollen clit.
Chelsey thrashed about and pumped frantically with her hips. At the same time, she sucked Daryl's
pumping cock as if there were no tomorrow.
Brent's cock fucked up into Randi's pulsing pussy from behind, making her gag softly with bliss as the
hot spasms shook her young body. Being a part of the squirming mass of four fucking bodies made her
delirious with sexual excitement.
The bright-red puckered ring of Chelsey's asshole, which Randi had just watched Brent fucking so
fiercely, was just below her hand. She couldn't resist the urge to insert one finger into it. At the same
time, she sucked Chelsey's taut clit sharply.
Chelsey groaned and undulated spastically as the shock of another killing orgasm hit her.
"Auunngggyyiiieee!" she wailed, nearly choking as Daryl's cock began spewing cum into her mouth at the
same moment.
Almost at the same second, Randi felt Brent's stabbing prick squirt into her cunt, and the sensation was
enough to trigger a wild climax of her own. Her shuddering body quivered with intense pleasure.
"Ohhhnnnn-oh God, yessss, ohhgggnnnn!" she moaned as she felt it course through her body.
Tangled in a heap of panting, squirming bodies, the four of them moaned and gasped until the last quiver
of pleasure had left them. Then they slowly came apart. Randi could hardly believe what she had just
gone through.
Gosh, it just gets wilder and wilder, she thought. She was about to drag herself across the room and pull
on her clothes when Sam suddenly grabbed her. He pulled her down on her back on the floor and began
exploring her naked body eagerly with his mouth and hands.
His cock was as hard as a rock. She could feel it twitching and pulsing against her thigh. His mouth on
her sore nipples was rough and searching.
But in spite of her exhaustion, Randi could feel her body beginning to respond again.
"Don't you guys ever get enough?" she asked as he slid between her open thighs.
"Not of you, honey!" he panted.
"Unhh!" she gasped as he fucked his stiff cock deep into her ravaged pussy. "I guess I should-ungghh-be
flattered."
"Christ, you're gorgeous!" he cried, spearing her again with his rigid prick.
Randi just relaxed and let herself be frantically fucked. Sam lifted her legs high in the air with his arms so
that he could get deeper penetration. Bent nearly double, Randi whimpered and squealed softly as he
pinned her squirming ass to the carpet with his fierce thrusts.
It was almost a relief to be fucked in the usual way for once. She found herself really enjoying it. Sam's
fingers dug into her flesh, and she raked his back with her fingernails.
"Oh Jesus, Sam, it's so deep-ungghhh!" she panted, feeling the head of his cock stab deep into her.
And then she was coming, spilling over with hot spasms that wrenched her doubled-over body. The
muscles in her pussy squeezed his cock sharply, and Sam grunted as his cum shot out. They were
locked together, rocking back and forth, groaning loudly as the pleasure swelled in them.
"Ohhhnnnnn-oh God, yessssss!" Randi moaned as her orgasm waned. "God, I've never been fucked so
much in my life!"
"You can say that again, honey!" Chelsey murmured.
Randi glanced over to see her cousin getting fucked again, this time by Mike, whose huge cock make
Chelsey wince each time he buried it deep in her cunt. She watched while they picked up the tempo,
then came together in a moaning, thrashing collision.
Finally everyone was so tired they could barely move. Slowly, they drew on their clothes. The men
drove the women back to Randi's parents' house. Both Randi and Chelsey took showers.
They were both so exhausted that they fell asleep watching TV.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 13 Jan 2016 13:02

Chapter 5
After the fuck-party with Chelsey and the guys, Randi was sore for days. The memory of the two cocks
plunging in and out of her pussy at the same time almost made her come again.
She would get all wet just thinking about it. Her cunt still ached from the fierce ripping fuck they had
given her. But when she touched it with her fingers it throbbed and oozed, and she knew that if the guys
were near, she would beg to have them do it to her again.
She also had a hard time getting out of her mind the sight of Chelsey being fucked in the pussy and the
ass at the same time. Just recalling it made her pulse race. Her own tiny asshole fluttered and clenched as
she thought of it happening to her.
And yet she herself had been crushed between two men on two different occasions, feeling their hard
cocks fucking in and out of her cunt and coming in hot wild bursts of screaming pleasure. She knew it
was only a step from what she had done to Chelsey's squealing ecstasy.
Her parents were away on vacation, leaving her and Billy alone for the week. And dwelling in her
imagination on the events of the party, Randi totally forgot about being alone with her younger brother,
and the opportunity they now had to repeat their earlier encounter. But obviously Billy was aware of it.
She passed down the hall one day in the late afternoon after she had finished work and glanced into
Billy's bedroom through the open door as she walked by. Billy was naked and sitting on the edge of his
bed. His hard young body caught Randi's admiring eye.
Billy's shoulders were broad, his torso muscular, his thighs powerful. Randi lingered in the doorway,
looking at him, letting her eyes finally drop to the long thick hanging rope of his huge cock. Again she
could hardly believe her eyes. The blood beat in her throat.
Billy smiled at her. She couldn't help grinning back.
"Don't you think you should put on some clothes?" she asked him.
"Why?"
"It's not decent."
"Why're you looking, then?" he asked.
"I ... can't help it."
As she watched, Billy's incredible cock began to swell and rise. She became even hotter, feeling her cunt
itch and pulse, her nipples throb. God, we can't do it again! she thought. It was so wrong even to do it
once! I can't let it happen. I'm the oldest. It's up to me to stop it.
But she kept remembering Mike's large cock, which was not even as big as Billy's, hammering in and out
of her while Chelsey was getting double-fucked next to her at the party. Her cunt could still almost feel it.
Her brother's prick was now standing and throbbing like a huge purplish salami. He walked toward her,
holding his prick in one hand. His eyes burned into hers.
Randi could feel a tightness in her throat. In spite of herself, she could feel her cunt getting wet and
pulsing insistently. She backed away as he approached her, still not taking her eyes off his magnificent
jerking cock.
"Billy," she said softly. "You know we can't."
Billy kept coming. He pushed her back against the wall of the hallway. Then he reached out and took
her wrist. He drew her hand down until her fingers brushed the stiff shaft of his twitching prick.
"Oh Jesus!" Randi gasped.
Her fingers curled around his stiff prick. Billy bit his lower lip. His cock got even harder and hotter in her
hand.
"We can't, Billy!"
"Nobody will know," he said hoarsely.
"We will!"
"We kept it a secret last time."
"I know, but-"
Suddenly Billy had his hands under her sweater. They slid up to her bra. He squeezed her full tits through
the fabric.
"I want to feel them in my hands," he whispered.
"Billy, don't!" Randi whimpered.
But Billy was too far gone to stop. He crushed his mouth down on hers. His tongue stabbed between
Randi's lips. She gasped and squirmed but was unable to escape from him.
Billy pulled her sweater roughly up over her head, biting and kissing her smooth neck. His fingers tore at
the clasp of her bra. Randi panted heatedly as she tried to pull away from him.
He couldn't get it open. His urgent fingers bit into the smooth skin of Randi's back. She squeezed his hot,
huge cock in her hand, almost instinctively.
"God, Randi, I've got to have you!" Billy panted, pulling at her bra.
"Don't, Billy, don't!" she whimpered.
But his strength finally won out. The fabric of her bra snapped, and he ripped it off her. He took the torn
piece of cloth and flung it down the hallway. His eyes were raging with lust.
Randi could feel her knees weaken. Her body grew pliant and yielding. She knew she wanted him as
much as he wanted her. He kissed her shoulders and her throat.
His mouth explored every inch of her throbbing tits. His tongue flicked her sensitive nipples. Randi
moaned and shivered.
"Ohhhh God, Billy!" she sighed.
He sucked one into his warm wet mouth, holding her tit in both hands and kneading it. Randi felt a hot
delirium of lust sweep through her quivering body. She grasped his huge prick in both hands and rubbed
it eagerly.
"God, I want you to fuck me," she whimpered. "God, I want you to fuck me."
She slumped to the floor of the hallway with him. Billy took her other round tit in both hands and lashed
her swollen nipple with his tongue. Then he sucked it hard. Randi shut her eyes and moaned.
She pulled on his enormous prick, feeling it jump and strain with urgent life. Then she slithered down his
body and peppered it with hot kisses. Her fingers rubbed his balls, and she closed her wet lips around
the ballooning head of his thumping prick.
"Unnngggpphhh, God, Sis!" Billy groaned.
Suddenly, gushers of cum spouted out of his jerking cock into Randi's face. She had forgotten how little
control he had.
"Oh Jesus!" she gasped, sucking his cock back into her mouth and swallowing his jism eagerly.
She held his pumping cock and gulped wildly until he collapsed back onto the carpet, panting helplessly.
Then she licked the last drops of cum off it and wiped the dripping beads of jizz off her cheek.
"Billy, you've got a wild one here," she said. "It just goes off like a rocket. Next time give me a warning,
okay?"
"I'm sorry," her brother said sheepishly.
Randi gave him a sisterly kiss on the lips. She felt a little self-conscious, having just gulped down his cum.
On top of that, she realized that her own young body was still burning with need. He had gotten his
rocks off, but she was still hornier than ever.
Nevertheless, she tried to get control of herself. She patted his limp cock affectionately with one hand.
"No need to be sorry," she said. "It's good it happened, in a way."
Randi felt his cock quickly growing hard again next to her fingers. Within seconds, it was stiff and
throbbing, a hot giant ready to fill her runny cunt. God, this kid is a miracle! she thought, looking at her
brother's massive prick.
"You said you wanted me to fuck you," Billy said to her.
His hands crawled all over Randi's smooth body. His mouth found her tits again and sucked sharply.
Randi moaned and twisted under his rough assault.
"Oh, Billy, Billy!" she panted. "Look, I've got an idea!"
"I want you, I want to fuck you!" he gasped.
"How would you like to do it in ... my ass?" she asked.
"Really?" Billy's eyes lit up.
Randi nodded yes. From the frantic throbbing of his cock, she could see he was excited by the idea.
"But you'll have to promise not to be too rough, or to hurt me, okay? I mean, you're a little too strong
sometimes."
"I'll be careful."
"Let's go in my bedroom," she whispered, slithering her tongue into his ear.
Billy grabbed her and pulled her down on the carpet. His hand found her wet cunt and he jabbed two
fingers up into it. He bit her neck, and Randi moaned uncontrollably. She was afraid he would rape her
right there.
"Billy, please!" she moaned. "In my bedroom! You can fuck me! Please!"
"Shit, I can't stand it!" her brother panted.
Randi stood up and pulled him to his feet. She could hardly take her eyes off the huge twitching stalk of
his prick. It excited her when she thought of what was in store.
"Now you go in the kitchen and get some butter or something," she said.
"Something slippery, to keep you from killing me. Okay?"
"Okay!"
She picked up her torn bra at the end of the hall and went to her bedroom. There she pulled the covers
down on the bed and sat on the edge, waiting for him and trying not to shiver with excitement.
Billy stood in the doorway, holding the butter plate from the kitchen in one hand. In his other hand, he
clutched his throbbing cock. It was a huge swollen shaft of flesh, and Randi gulped as she realized where
it was going.
God, maybe we shouldn't after all, she thought as her brother approached the bed. She began shaking
uncontrollably. Billy sat down next to her. He put the butter plate beside them.
He pulled her down next to him on the mattress, running his eager hand all over her naked tits.
"I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you!" he chanted softly in her ear.
"Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass?"
"Maybe we'd better not," Randi whimpered.
"Oh yes, oh yes, we've got to," Billy said, turning her over onto her stomach. "I want to."
Her brother's hands found the smooth pale cheeks of her ass. He squeezed and kneaded them
passionately. Randi lay her head on her arms and tried to stop shaking.
Then suddenly the sensations grew even wilder. Billy was actually kissing her asscheeks, pulling them
apart and running his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Randi squealed and wriggled crazily.
"Oooohhnnn! Billy, where did you learn to do that? Agghhh!"
"I just wanted to," he murmured.
"Ungh!" she gasped as she felt him slip a finger into her ass.
God, it'll never work! she thought. It hurts already! And that's only his finger!
But Billy quickly spread the soft butter all over two of his fingers. When he began to fuck her asshole
with them this time, Randi relaxed and let the feelings of lust spread through her body. It felt good. She
began to squirm, swirling her ass back and up into the motion of his hand.
"Ohhh yesss, Billy, yes!" she moaned.
"Jesus, Randi, your ass is beautiful!" her brother gasped as he hand-fucked it, opening her up.
"Are you going to fill it up with that giant cock of yours, little brother?" she asked, whimpering
uncontrollably as her sexual need got the better of her.
"You bet," Billy said.
She watched over her shoulder as he began to swab the butter all over the enormous shaft of his prick.
Soon the whole thing was glistening and slick. Billy put the butter aside.
She watched him move in behind her asscheeks and nestle his huge twitching cock in the crack between
them. Then he pulled her asscheeks apart. Randi held her breath. She clenched her teeth.
"Oh God, Billy, please, please don't hurt me!" she whimpered softly.
"Jesus, it's so big!"
"I won't!" Billy gasped, inching the bulbous head of his stiff cock into the pink, puckered ring of her
asshole.
"Owwwnngg!" Randi cried out as she felt it penetrate her.
She shut her eyes and winced as he forced the massive rigid rod into her. It felt like a telephone pole.
Her whole body throbbed and shook with incredible hot fires, stabbed to the quick by Billy's probing
cock.
He did not stop pushing until it was embedded deeply inside her.
Randi's entire body felt impaled on it, stuffed to the splitting point. She could not even moan or cry.
Small helpless sounds of panic mixed with pleasure came from deep in her chest.
"Ohhhhnn God, it hurts, don't move!" she cried, burying her face in the sheet.
But the discomfort merged gradually into fantastic pleasure. Billy was crouched on top of her back,
panting and groaning softly. Randi turned her face up to him.
"Okay," she murmured. "Now, do it slow. Fuck me slow, Billy. God, it feels good!"
Greased by the butter, Billy's gigantic prick began to fuck in and out of Randi's ass. The sensations were
excruciating for both of them. Randi only realized in the midst of her own moaning that she could hear
her brother's moans intermingled with hers.
Now she knew why Chelsey had seemed so overcome by ecstasy. Randi's whole quivering young body
felt crammed with hot cock. She whimpered and squirmed, clenching her teeth and hissing uncontrollably
as she tried to bear the fiercely intense feelings.
Soon she got onto her knees, which tilted her marvelous ass up into Billy's frantic thrusts. He grabbed
her hips and fucked his enormous prick deep into her asshole, making Randi cry out with mingled
pleasure and pain.
"Annngghh! Ungg! Oh shit!" she moaned, feeling sizzling darts of pain spray through her impaled shitter.
"God, Randi, I can't help it!" Billy panted.
But the last thing she wanted him to do was stop. She got one hand to her crotch and began rubbing her
swollen clit in frantic rhythm with his sharp plunges. The pleasure was so intense that she could barely
keep from collapsing under him.
Already she could feel the hints of the pulverizing orgasm that was about to swallow her. Billy kept
jabbing his huge prick deep into her ass, making her wince and shudder, then bloom with agonizing hot
spasms of pleasure. Sunk in a wild delirium of lust, she grunted softly and gasped with crazy passion,
swirling her skewered ass back and up at Billy's drilling cock.
"Unnnggghhh God, yesss! Ungggh! God, it goes so deep! Oh, God yes, do it harder, Billy! Unggghh!
Yes, yes, yes!"
Billy was just as wild with lust as Randi was. He got up on one knee and fucked his huge stiff prick deep
down into her asshole, drilling and drilling her with it until Randi was a groaning, quivering wreck. Each
lunge of his massive cock down into her ass made her see stars.
She pinched her clit with her fingers, and suddenly her entire straining body was swallowed by an intense
orgasm. It knocked the breath out of her, and she lay whimpering and gasping as Billy's cock erupted
inside her ass at nearly the same moment. Then a second wave of spasms hit her, this one even more
excruciating than the first.
"God-Billy! Anggheeee! Oh God, oh shit, unggghh, oh, again!"
The intensity was agonizing, almost unbearable. She clenched her teeth and hissed with choking
pleasure, feeling her asshole pulse and flame as Billy's cock jetted strings of warm jism into her. He
didn't stop fucking her roughly during the entire orgasm, and that just made Randi have more climaxes,
hot short violent ones that left her limp and mewling with exhaustion.
Finally Billy stopped moving. He slumped forward onto her back. Randi collapsed face-down on the
mattress. Her brother's throbbing cock was still buried deep in her ass. She winced each time he moved.
"Billy, take it out slowly, okay?" she asked as she felt him start to withdraw his prick from her wounded
asshole.
"Okay."
"Ohhhhnnnn!" she moaned, biting her lip and grimacing as the prick slid out of her.
She rolled over and kissed him. Billy was grinning with guilty pleasure.
"God, I can't believe how you raped my little ass so hard, Billy," she said to him, reaching down to
caress his limp cock.
"I couldn't help it," Billy said sheepishly.
"But I loved it!" Randi murmured to him. "Jesus, I thought I was going to die of coming."
"Me too."
"You liked it?"
Billy nodded vigorously. "Can we do it again?"
Randi could still feel the throbbing and burning in her poor ravaged ass. His warm cum was still leaking
out of it. The thought of doing it again left her momentarily faint.
"Maybe sometime!" she whispered. "But you nearly killed me! I've got to recover first!"
"Can you do it the other way?" he asked eagerly.
In her hand, she felt his incredible cock jumping to life once again. At the same time, she could feel her
pussy beginning to bubble with juice.
"How can you still get a hard-on, after that?" she asked him.
"It's easy with you, Randi."
He clutched her naked tits in his hands, squeezing them excitedly. Randi had no trouble guiding his long
stiffening prick into her runny cunt. They were lying next to each other, and she threw one leg up over
Billy's hip.
"Unnnggghhh!" she groaned softly as his cock fucked deeply into her, filling up her tight cunt.
"Oh gosh, Randi, I love to fuck you so much!" Billy gasped.
"God, you don't love it any more than I do, little brother," Randi said, embracing him and rolling over on
her back.
She raised her legs until her knees were draped over his shoulders. That made his huge cock fuck deep
into her with each sharp thrust. She shimmied her ass and chewed his ear, driving Billy wild again with
young, eager lust.
After the violent fucking he had given her poor asshole, this was pure pleasure for Randi. His cock was
gigantic, but the feel of it cramming her pussy made her quiver with bliss. She pumped her groin up into
his piercing thrusts, growing faint as the sensations of a hot new orgasm began to approach.
"Oh, Billy, I'm going to come again!" she whimpered. "God, you fuck me so good! You've got such a
great cock! Ungggh! God, yes, I love it when you stab me real deep like that! Unggghh!"
Billy's hands dug into her young smooth flesh. He fucked his stiff cock into her, panting and fucking her
with quick hot jabs as his own climax grew closer. Randi shut her eyes and bit her lip as she felt his prick
begin to shoot cum into her.
How he could have anything left, she didn't know. But the cum spouted out of his surging cock, filling her
inflamed cunt and making her groan with pleasure as an orgasm engulfed her squirming body.
"Aaaghhhh!" she groaned loudly as the fires of her climax swallowed her. "Unnnggggh, oh, Billy!"
Twisting and wriggling under Billy's stabbing cock, she cried out with incredible pleasure. Billy kept
fucking her until the last drops of jism dribbled from the head of his plunging prick. Then he slowly put
her legs down and pulled his cock out of her clinging pussy.
Randi pulled him down next to her and kissed him.
"I can't believe you, you incredible guy," she said breathlessly. "You really know how to fuck. That prick
of yours is the best there is."
He grinned sheepishly. "You think so?"
Randi nodded. She was ashamed of herself for realizing that she was thinking of the next two days, while
her parents would still be away on vacation. By the time she and Billy got finished fucking each other,
she thought, they would be lucky to still be alive.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 19:04

Chapter 7
After she got over the initial strangeness of fucking with both her brother-in-law and her sister at the
same time, Randi let herself go and really got into it. The only thing that stopped them at last was total
exhaustion. By the next morning, Randi could only recall a night of orgasms, each one more intense than
the last.
She awoke in the morning to the feel of her sister's clever tongue exploring the moist crevices of her
cunt, which had been almost totally ravished by the events of the evening. It still ached from the furious
fuckings it had received. But Laura's tongue seemed to find nerves that had not yet been touched.
"Ohhhnnnn!" Randi moaned as she came awake.
Her hips churned slowly, involuntarily. She looked down to see Laura's head between her tawny thighs.
Her sister smiled up at her.
"I didn't get enough of you," she murmured, curling her wet tongue around Randi's sensitive clit.
"Ohhhhh God, I don't know how I can even feel anything, after last night," Randi said. "But you're
making me horny again."
"Good. Ummmm, what a delicious pussy you have, little sister. And a pretty little asshole, too."
She tickled Randi's sore asshole with one finger, making Randi wince and gasp.
"Ahhhh! Ohhhh, don't do that!" Randi murmured. "Gosh, it's really sore!"
"That's because it got reamed out good," Laura said. "Mine too. Rick really likes to fuck asses hard,
doesn't he?"
Remembering the way Laura and Rick had fucked her repeatedly, drawing the most shattering orgasms
out of her exhausted young body, made Randi come alive again with sexual heat. A pulse deep inside
her cunt fluttered wildly. She could feel her tits ache and her nipples throb.
Randi reached down and put her hands on Laura's head, churning her hips sensually and pushing her
pulsing cunt up into her sister's working mouth. She wished she had learned to eat cunt a long time
before. Think of the fun we could've had while we were growing up together, she thought.
"God, Laura, you're going to make me come again," she half-giggled and half-moaned to her sister.
"I just love eating your pretty little pussy," Laura said, sucking Randi's cuntlips into her mouth.
The sensations made Randi gasp and shudder. She couldn't believe such feelings were possible after
such an incredible night of fucking.
"Gosh, you do it pretty good, big sister!" she panted, arching her back and straining, her thighs clenching.
They both felt Rick stirring. When he realized what was going on next to him, he woke up in a hurry.
Through the hot fog of her sexual arousal, Randi glimpsed the throbbing stiff rod of his cock.
God, I just don't know if I can take any more of it, she thought, half-desperately. But then she noticed
the way she was writhing and panting as Laura's tongue slithered in and out of her tingling slit, and she
knew she was ready for anything. Rick saw the way she was looking hungrily at his cock.
"You want it?" he asked, grinning.
"Yes!" Randi panted, unable to stop herself. "I want it!"
On his knees beside her head, he bent over so that the stiff twitching stalk of cock touched Randi's
cheek. He maneuvered the swollen prickhead toward her lips. Randi licked it with her tongue, watching
the pleasure on his face.
She raised her hands from Laura's bobbing head to Rick's stiff cock and hanging balls, caressing them as
she guided the head of his cock between her open lips. He groaned as she began sucking and tonguing
him rapidly. At the same time, Laura's tongue on Randi's clit nearly made her faint.
Laura's fingers bit into Randi's squirming ass, clutching Randi's asscheeks passionately as she stabbed
her tongue deep into Randi's flowing pussy. Rick held Randi's head and fucked down into her throat
with his rigid cock. Randi felt the delirious pleasure again of being totally fucked and used by her sister
and brother-in-law.
And at the same time, her own pleasure was about to make her pass out.
She whimpered and moaned, squirming heatedly under their urgent bodies. Laura sucked her clit, and
Randi realized she was only seconds away from a crushing orgasm. Rick's cock strained and throbbed
between her sucking lips. She could hear his excited groans, and Laura's too.
"Ohhhnnn ... oh God, yes, do it!" she moaned, quickly devouring Rick's twitching prick again and
gyrating her cunt up into Laura's eager mouth.
Then without warning Rick slipped his spurting cock out of her mouth. Gobs of his cum spewed into
Randi's face, catching her by surprise. The excitement of it made her suddenly explode with hot orgasm.
"Unngggiieee!" she cried out as the spasms wrenched her. "Oh God, unnhggieee!"
Laura's lips were glued to her throbbing clit. Randi's body flipped and churned desperately as the hot
arrows of pleasure pierced her flesh. Rick's cock emptied itself all over her face. She could feel the
cum dribbling down her cheeks and smearing her lips.
Finally he let her suck his cock back inside her mouth. Eagerly, she swallowed the last drops of his jism.
Moaning and quivering with the warm aftermath of her climax, Randi collapsed on the floor between the
two of them.
She couldn't believe all they had done together.
And when she got home, she still couldn't believe it. She was still thinking about it when she unlocked the
front door. The house seemed remarkably quiet. Then she remembered that her parents weren't home.
But as she went toward her room, she suddenly heard murmuring from behind the door in Billy's
bedroom. And it was a female voice she heard, too. Randi could hardly believe her ears.
Randi's asshole gave an involuntary twinge as she recalled the feel of Billy's giant cock fucking her. Even
after the exhausting fucking she had just been through with Rick and Laura, she couldn't deny that the
idea of doing it again with him appealed to her. She was fascinated by the sounds coming from his
bedroom.
She paused outside the door, leaning close and listening hard. A girl was begging him.
"Billy, please, it's so big!" the girl's voice pleaded. "Don't do it to me again, it hurts! It's too big!"
Randi knew how insistent Billy could be. A weekend spent fucking with him had left Randi nearly unable
to walk. No wonder the girl was trying to get him to slow down.
Randi could feel her own blood racing as she listened to them through the door. God, I wouldn't be
begging him to stop, she thought. I'd be asking him to get it in me quick.
She wished she could see them. Then, suddenly, she heard steps coming toward the door from inside.
Quickly she tiptoed down the hall and popped into the open door of the master bedroom, her parents'
room.
For a few minutes, she didn't hear anything, except footsteps going up and down the hallway. Then she
heard them right outside the door of the room where she was hiding.
"Billy, that hurts!" the girl said. "You're hurting my arm!"
"I want you!" Billy said.
"You're a goddamn sex maniac! Let me go!
Suddenly Randi had to dart behind the door as her brother dragged the naked girl into the room. He
pulled her over to the bed and threw her down on it. The girl was beautiful and blonde, and she
whimpered and cowered as Billy ran his hands all over her luscious naked body.
Randi watched, fascinated. Billy's enormous cock was stiff and throbbing eagerly between his muscular
thighs. Randi couldn't take her eyes off it.
And neither could the girl on the bed, who kept glancing down at it with apprehension. Billy ripped
down the bedcovers and rolled the whimpering girl over onto the sheet. Then he got down onto the bed
with her.
Randi couldn't believe that just watching them made her so hot. She slipped one hand down inside her
pants, finding the elastic band of her panties. Finally her fingers reached her own wet pussy. She nearly
gasped aloud as hot sensations gripped her body.
"Ohhhnnn, you're not going to fuck me again!" the girl moaned. "I don't want you to fuck me again! Why
can't you get enough?"
"Can't get enough of you!" Billy panted.
And Randi could see why. She wondered if her experiences with Chelsey and Laura had brought out a
lesbian streak in her. She felt just as attracted to the girl's beautiful body as Billy was.
The girl had a deep tan, except for her tits and her crotch, which were pale and creamy. Her tits were
perfectly shaped upswept pears, with puffy pink nipples. Billy was now bunching her firm tits up in his
hands and assaulting her swelling nipples with his mouth.
"Ohhhnnn!" the girl moaned, twisting under him, unable to stop the pleasure that flowed through her
body. "God, Billy, that feels good!"
"See, you like it," Billy murmured. "You want it."
"It's-it's just that your cock is so big," the girl said, reaching down with one hand to grasp his twitching
prick.
"I'll take it easy on you."
"But I don't want you to take it easy on me. That's the trouble. When you get it in me, I just want you to
really do it hard!"
God, do I know how that feels, Randi thought. She rubbed her clit gently, not wanting to get out of
control or make a sound that would let them know she was watching. But the more they fooled around
together, the more aroused she became.
"Ohhhnnn, Billy!" the girl moaned, squirming uncontrollably. "I can't help it! I want it! I want you in me!"
"Me too!" Billy panted.
Randi watched as he lifted both of the girl's shapely tanned legs and pulled them apart. He propped them
up on his shoulders, then held the thick shaft of his stiff prick in one hand and guided it into her wet,
puckering pussy. The girl's eyes rolled upward, and she bit her lower lip.
Randi watched the whole thick cock disappear into the girl's cunt. Her face was contorted with
unbearable bliss. She wrapped her arms around Billy and gazed heatedly up into his eyes, begging him to
fuck her.
"Ohhhh yes, Billy, do it," she moaned softly. "God, it's so big! Do it to me! Please!"
The sight of them fucking made hot shivers grip Randi's whole body. She rubbed her clit more rapidly,
hearing her own breath rasping in and out of her throat. The pulse in her neck thumped wildly. Her tits
throbbed.
On the bed, Billy was really fucking into his girlfriend. Randi remembered what a wild man he was when
it came to fucking. The poor girl whimpered and thrashed under him, wincing each time his enormous
cock fucked deep into her tender cunt.
Randi was wishing it was her cunt getting so vigorously fucked by his prick. The girl's delirious moaning
fortunately drowned out her own helpless, soft groans. Her cunt streamed with juice, and she
hand-fucked herself more eagerly, leaning back against the wall to keep her balance.
"Unh! Ungghh! Ohnnn!" the girl moaned as Billy fucked his huge cock into her pussy. "Ahhhnnnggg!
Ohhhh, Billy-God, it's so big! Unngghhh! Oh Jesus-I'm going to come, Billy!"
Billy was obviously close to coming. Randi knew it. He fucked his massive cock into the poor girl
mercilessly, pinning her squirming ass to the mattress with each fierce lunge. And she writhed wildly
under him, churning her pussy up into each thrust, whimpering insanely as her climax exploded inside her.
"Ohhhnneee, Billy!" she screamed as her climax gripped her.
Billy groaned and jerked wildly as his cock erupted into her clasping cunt. And Randi clamped her teeth
down on her own loud moans as a hot, sharp orgasm shook her body too. Fortunately, the other two
kids were panting and groaning so loudly that they didn't hear her.
Randi quickly got control of her breath and sank silently to the floor behind the door, still careful not to
let them see her.
The kids cooed and caressed for a long time. It seemed like forever to Randi. And for a few minutes, it
seemed like they might even embark on yet another fuck.
But the girl had to get home. Reluctantly they parted, leaving Randi's parents' bedroom. And after a few
minutes, Randi was able to slip out and down the hall to her own room, where she quickly fell onto her
bed and into a sound sleep.