Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Making The Bride's Maid by Ray Mills

Unread post by admin » 14 Jan 2016 19:04

Chapter 8
In her sleep Randi immediately began dreaming that she was being fucked by all the people who had
actually fucked her during the past few weeks. They were all there, rubbing, kissing and sucking her
squirming body.
The men all had stiff, throbbing cocks, and the women-Laura and Chelsey-were rubbing their luscious
naked bodies against her.
But they would not let her have a climax. They shot so much jizz into her that it was soon oozing back
out of her plundered pussy, but whenever Randi would begin to approach an orgasm, they would stop.
Finally, even in her sleep, her body was so overheated that she was just a quivering mass of need. In her
dream, Billy was fucking his gigantic monster of a prick in and out of her sore, ravaged pussy when she
suddenly woke up. She was drenched with sweat, her hand between her shaking thighs.
"God, what's happening to me?" she wondered aloud, feeling how hot she was with sexual need.
She remembered climaxing in the arms of her sister and brother-in-law until she thought she would never
be able to come again. And yet now she was seething with lust.
Slowly, she dragged herself out of the bed. She walked through the dark house, hoping to find her
brother. Even if he was with the luscious blonde girl, she would still beg him to fuck her. She could beg
them both to fuck her. She needed it.
But there was no one home. She was alone. Finally, she took a shower.
Letting the hot water beat down on her flesh was therapeutic.
But it didn't make her sexual need go away. She was spreading soap suds all over her wet body when
she realized that she was quivering with hot lust, shaking with desire.
Randi held slippery soap-slick tits in her hands, rubbing her thumbs over the erect nipples. Her body
shuddered. Deep inside her cunt she felt a hot insistent throbbing that wouldn't go away. Her tiny asshole
clenched.
She had a brief fantasy of men fucking her everywhere, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, hammering
away at her until she drowned in rivers of their cum, screaming with unbearable ecstasies.
She slumped to the floor of the shower, rubbing her glistening body uncontrollably as the hot water
sprayed her. On the wet tile floor of the shower, her hips churned frantically. She dipped her fingers into
her wet cunt and toyed with her clit until she was gasping and mewling helplessly.
"Ohhhh God, I need to be fucked!" she whimpered aloud, her words mingling with the shower noise.
Then she heard loud knocking on the bathroom door. The thought of being surprised while fingerfucking
herself made her freeze up. Quickly, she got to her feet and turned off the shower.
"Who is it?" she asked in a small, weak voice.
"It's me, Sis," Billy said from the hallway.
"What do you want?"
"What do you think?"
Fresh sizzling jolts of electricity suddenly coursed through Randi's wet, naked body. Billy was standing
outside the bathroom waiting to give her what she needed most. She sighed with relief as she quickly
toweled herself off.
"I'll be right out," she said through the door, trying not to seem too eager.
She wrapped the towel around her damp body and opened the door, stepping into the hall. She grinned
at her brother, watching his eyes widen as he glimpsed her near-naked body.
"I'm surprised you have anything left for me after what you and that blonde did together," she said.
Billy looked shocked. "How'd you know?"
"I watched you," Randi said. "Oh, Billy, it's just so big, that's all!" She mimicked the girl. "What would
Mom and Dad say if they knew you were fucking blonde girls on their bed?"
"The same thing they'd say if they knew I was fucking you on it," Billy said, reaching for the edge of the
towel Randi had wrapped around her body.
But she slipped away from him and ran down the hall toward the living room, wanting to tease him. Billy
ran after her. Randi squealed softly as he caught her.
She bent over, wriggling away from him and showing him the smooth round cheeks of her pale ass. Billy
grabbed for her with one hand, and she felt his fingers brush the shiny, soft hair of her pussy. Again, she
dodged him, running behind the sofa.
"Oooohhh, Billy, you're such an animal," she said. "You want to do bad things to me, your own sister! I
can tell!"
"Come on, Randi," he said, rubbing the knob in his crotch where his huge cock was bunched up and
trying to spring tall.
"You have to catch me first," she said. "Here, want a peep at what you'll get if you catch me?"
She dropped one edge of the towel tantalizingly. One of her full tits was exposed, her thick nipple soft
and puffy. Then, as quickly as she showed it to him, she covered it up again.
"I'll bet you'd like to do something to that, wouldn't you, little brother?" she asked in a sultry voice,
batting her eyelashes at him.
Billy held his crotch as if in agony. He looked at her luscious tit with feverish hunger.
"Please, Randi," he said.
"I think you liked fucking that blonde more than you like fucking me," she pouted, giving her mouth a
sensual twist.
Billy started walking toward her. Randi darted out from behind the sofa, but he caught her arm as she
headed for the hallway again. He yanked her back. His finger bit into the flesh of her arm.
"Ouch! You're hurting me!" Randi gasped.
"I've got to have you," Billy said through clenched teeth.
With one hand, he ripped the towel away from her body, leaving her totally naked. He squeezed her
body roughly against him, dropping his hands to her ass and digging his fingers into her asscheeks. Randi
felt pussyjuice flood her warm cunt.
"God, Billy, you're so rough!"' she panted.
She tilted her mouth up to his, feeling her knees weaken as his lips mashed into hers. His tongue stabbed
between her teeth. His hands came up to her tits and squeezed them sharply.
"Unggghh!" Randi moaned against his neck. "Oh, Billy! God, I'm so hot!
I really need it!"
Billy dropped his mouth to her tits, sucking the aching nipples with frantic passion. His teeth sank into her
quivering flesh. It felt to Randi like he was trying to swallow her tits. Her nipples throbbed and pulsed
with fire as his mouth tore at them.
She dropped her hands to his crotch and unzipped his pants. Quickly, she freed his monstrous cock,
holding the hot prick in both hands and rubbing it excitedly.
"Oh Jesus, you don't know how much I want to feel this in me!"
"Let's use your bedroom!" Billy gasped.
"Okay. Just hurry!"
They had just started down the hall toward Randi's room when the doorbell rang. Both of them froze.
Randi was about ready to come just from thinking about what they were going to do.
"Don't answer it," she said to her brother. "Just pretend we're not home."
"What if it's Cynthia?"' Billy asked.
"Who's Cynthia?"
"You know-the one I-"
"The one you were raping on Mom and Dad's bed," Randi said.
Billy nodded sheepishly.
"Shit, didn't she get enough?" Randi asked sarcastically. "Can't she leave some for me now?"
"I should check."
"Billy," Randi said, trying to stop him.
But Billy was already pulling up his pants and heading toward the front door. In a few seconds, she
heard two voices, and shortly after that Rick poked his face down the hall.
"Hi there," he said.
Randi was standing with the towel barely covering her naked body. But she was hardly inclined to cover
up. After all, Rick and Laura had fucked her silly. He wasn't seeing anything he hadn't seen before.
"What are you doing here?" she asked him, barely concealing her annoyance.
"What's the matter?" Rick asked. "You and little brother enjoying your privacy? Don't want intruders?"
Randi blushed.
"It's none of your fucking business," she said.
"Mmmmmm!" He raised his eyebrows. "That sounds exactly like what it is!
Fucking business!"
Billy stood behind Rick, looking painfully embarrassed and awkward. Randi came down the hall to
them. Both of them were hypnotized by the swaying of her tits.
Randi smiled seductively at her brother-in-law, feeling slightly faint from sexual excitement at the same
time. She also realized that Billy was feeling guilty about Rick catching them. She had to protect him.
She reached out one hand and traced a line along Rick's jaw with one slim finger.
"Now, it's not Billy's fault!" she whispered in a husky voice. "I was sort of leading him on! He couldn't
help it! You said I'm hard to resist!"
Rick wasn't the shy type. He reached behind the towel she held in front of her body and grasped both of
her tits. Randi felt her pulse leap.
"How would you feel about a little party?" he asked.
"Why, Rick, I'm shocked," Randi said.
"I'm talking about two-on-one, baby," he murmured. "And you're the one."
Randi had to take a deep breath and concentrate just to keep her knees from collapsing. Hot thrills
raced through her whole body.
"How about you, Billy?" Rick asked over his shoulder.
Billy's eyes lit up with fire. Randi knew they wouldn't have to ask him twice. She looked into his eyes so
that he could see how much she wanted it too, even though part of her was terrified.
And Rick didn't give her any time to think about it. He was dragging her down the hallway toward her
bedroom before she could say anything.
"I'm assuming you don't have any objections," he murmured in her ear.
"I'm afraid. I'm afraid it'll hurt," Randi whimpered softly.
"Not a chance. We'll take care of you. Billy, go into the kitchen and get some soft butter, okay?"
Billy nodded and disappeared. Rick stripped off his clothes, then pulled the covers off the bed, leaving
only the bottom sheet. Randi got onto the bed, looking at the long jerking shaft of his prick. She began
to shake quietly.
Her brother-in-law lay down next to her on the bed and began kissing Randi's body all over. He sucked
her plump nipples, then slid down her writhing torso, slithering his tongue up into her pulsing wet pussy.
"Oh God, fuck me!" she moaned. "I want you to fuck me, both of you!"
"We know," Rick murmured, licking her clit until she thought it would explode. "We know. We will."
Billy appeared in the doorway holding the butter plate. Randi could feel her insides beginning to boil
uncontrollably as he came toward the bed. Rick's tongue in her pussy was driving her crazy.
Suddenly he rolled over onto his back, pulling Randi on top of him. He guided his long cock up into her
wet pussy, making Randi sigh and shiver with pleasure as she felt it penetrate her. She propped herself
up over him by placing her open palms on both sides of his head. Then she bent down and swept his
face with her dangling tits, brushing his lips with her nipples.
"Baby, I think I'm going to love this!" he moaned up at her, chasing her nipples hungrily with his mouth.
"Hey, Billy, don't you want to have her asshole?"
They both looked over at Billy, who was paralyzed with fascination. Randi realized that he had never
had sex with more than one person before. And he was very aroused by watching Rick fuck her.
She smiled at her younger brother, glancing down at the butter dish in his hand.
"You do plan to use that for something, don't you?" she asked suggestively.
Billy nodded. He put the dish down on the nightstand and unbuckled his belt. Rick continued to fuck
Randi gently as they watched Billy undress.
When he pulled down his shorts, Rick let out a surprised whoop. Even Randi was shaken by the sight of
his cock swelling and twitching, especially when she thought about where it was going. She had felt it
there before, but this time she would be filled from both sides.
"Holy shit, that isn't a cock, it's a firehose," Rick said.
Randi bit her lower lip, watching Billy's huge cock finally stand erect. It thundered and flared, the
bulbous purplish cockhead swollen and massive. Billy dipped his fingers into the butter and approached
Randi and Rick.
"God, I don't know if I can stand it!" Randi whimpered softly as he slipped two buttered fingers into her
asshole and began to open it up.
"Sure you can, honey"' Rick said, caressing her luscious young body with both hands and fucking her
rhythmically. "You'll come like you never came before."
"Unngghhhh! Oh God, I want to come!" Randi moaned. "I want it, I want you both to fuck me!
Unnhhh-oh shit, that feels good!"
She swirled her ass back and up at Billy's probing fingers and Rick's long prick. Already, she could feel
hints of the ripping, explosive climax that would soon engulf her. She could feel her entire body quivering
and rippling with sexual fire.
She looked over her shoulder and saw her little brother now swabbing the greasy butter all over the
enormous fat pole of his throbbing prick. Then he put the butter dish back down. He held his cock in
both hands and got on one knee behind her.
Oh Jesus, here it comes! Randi thought, moaning helplessly as she felt his hands on her naked ass. He
pulled her asscheeks apart. The fat head of his cock pushed against the tiny puckered ring of her
asshole. Randi held her breath.
She knew she had felt his massive cock in her ass before. It hadn't killed her.
"Get it in me, Billy, quick, please!" she panted.
Then tears leaked from her tightly shut eyes. Fierce, hot pain gripped her whole shaking body. The head
of his cock entered her asshole and Randi groaned deep in her throat as she felt the stabbing arrows of
pain.
"Anngooochggg!" she cried out as he fucked farther into her. "Oh God!
Oh God! Annggghhh!"
She collapsed onto Rick. He murmured into her ear, stroking her back.
"Hold on, baby, just hold on," he said. "It'll get better."
But Randi could only feel her whole body crammed with their hot cocks. She felt like she would burst.
Her cunt and her ass were being split apart by their stiff pricks.
"Oh God-it's killing meeee!" she moaned, shuddering and sobbing, pinned between them.
Billy didn't move. Randi was impaled on his huge prick, and Rick's, and she panted desperately.
Gradually the pain lessened and was replaced by wild pleasure. Her whole body shook with bliss as she
felt the two cocks inside her begin to move.
Slowly, Billy and Rick began to fuck her. She moaned and clenched her teeth, trembling and squirming
uncontrollably. She was afraid of blacking out, crushed by the fierce intensity of the sensations their stiff
pricks caused in her fucked ass and cunt.
But they seemed to sense how she was feeling. They fucked her gently, probing her body slowly with
their rigid cocks and letting her get used to the sensations. Randi winced and mewled in a hot delirium of
bliss.
"Ohhhhh yesss!" she hissed through her clenched teeth. "God, it's so good, do it to me, ohhhnnnn! God,
yes!"
Rick kissed her and squeezed her asscheeks in his hands, pulling them apart to give Billy more room to
jam his hard cock up into her tight ass. Billy encircled her from behind with his arms and cupped her firm
young tits, pinching her nipples.
"Unhhh ... unhhh ... unggghhh!" Randi grunted softly as the sensations became more and more
agonizingly intense. ""Ohhhnnn, Billy, God, it's so big! Do it easy, please, do it easy!"
"I'm trying, Sis!" Billy panted. "Jeez, you're so tight! It pinches!"
"Unngghhh ... don't you like it that way?" Randi asked.
"God, Randi, I'm gonna come! Don't wiggle your ass so much!"
"I can't help it!" she gasped, burying her face in Rick's neck.
They were all becoming more excited. Randi writhed and panted and moaned incoherently between their
hard, thrusting bodies. Their fingers dug into her flesh, and they jabbed their cocks into her more
savagely.
Rick's wild eyes burned into hers.
"You love it, Randi, don't you?" he asked, fucking his long prick up into her flaming pussy and making
her grimace at the sharp thrills.
"Yes!" she gasped, biting her lip and grinding her cunt down on his prick, groaning helplessly as she felt
her brother fuck her tortured asshole with his stiff prick.
Incredibly, she realized that in spite of the hammering fuck she was receiving, she was right on the edge
of a killing climax. She didn't know how her body could continue taking it, but she knew she was about
to explode. Both Rick and Billy were out of control, reaming and fucking her fiercely, crushing her poor
squirming body between them and grunting like an animal.
Oh Jesus, I can't stand it! she thought, moaning deliriously as the two hot cocks fucked her ass and
pussy into a frenzy of wild lust. It's going to kill me! They're going to tear me to pieces! God, it's
heavenly! I've never felt so much fantastic pleasure!
She knew Billy was coming, too. He buried his enormous prick deep in her asshole and groaned. The fat
prick seemed to swell inside of her, expanding and making Randi squeal with fresh pain. Then it began to
spurt.
The hot jets of her brother's cum squirting into her ass sent Randi over the top. Rick grunted and came
seconds later, but by then Randi was being beaten by a storm of incredible hot climaxes. Excruciating
spasms of pleasure wrenched her helpless body as the two men pumped jism into her.
"Auunnggieee!" she wailed, writhing insanely between them. "Ohhnnggg!
Oh God, oh God!"
A volcanic orgasm swallowed her thrashing body, leaving her limp and exhausted, throbbing and aching
with nearly unbearable pleasure.
"Ohhhh Jesus!" Billy whimpered, pulling his softening cock out of Randi's well-fucked asshole.
"You're telling me!" Rick gasped, helping Randi over onto her side and slipping his cock out of her tight
cunt.
Randi smiled up at them both, feeling her fuckholes tingle and pulse with the hot memory of the fierce
fucking they had just received. She realized that the only thing that could be better than what she had just
had would be to have it again.
"I hope you guys aren't going to take too long to recover," she said to them, grinning happily at their
groans of disbelief.
The End