Fucking Step Mom With the Help of twin brother

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

Fucking Step Mom With the Help of twin brother

Unread post by admin » 10 Feb 2016 10:02

Hi, guys I am Uday from Hyderabad,This story is about two boys me and Rajeev my twin brother both aged 21 who are young, handsome and well built. We lost our mother at a very small age and lived with our dad and step-mom Neha to whom our dad married to. Neha was 28, about 20 years younger to my dad when they got married. She had a very good figure and was beautiful and used to workout everyday to maintain her figure even after marriage. We all loved and respected her and shared a very close bonding in the family. She was more that an elder sister to us than our mother. As the years past we boys grew up but our step-mom was still looking as beautiful as she was.

One day, our dad left home on a long business trip for about a month. Me and my brother took this as opportunity to have some fun with friends and went out on a 2 day trip .It was night when we returned from the trip. We saw that our house door was locked from outside . We tried calling our step-mom but she dint pick the call. We panicked and started to search for her . I went to my neighbors while Rajeev continued calling Neha. When i returned, i saw Rajeev peaking through our window. His face was red and he seemed very angry. I went there and peaked in and what i saw blew my head off. Neha , our dear step mom was having sex with an unknown guy.

Rajeev could not control his anger and ran to the main door, broke it, ran to the room and started punching the guy hard . I was watching this from the window, still in shock. The guy somehow managed to escape from Rajeev’s grasp and ran out with only his underwear on. For a moment i was laughing but knew i have other things to worry and went in. That night Neha did not come out of room and nobody spoke in the house. Rajeev had locked the room door and we had planned to inform our dad but he dint pick the call.
It was only the next day night when we heard Neha banging the door and screaming “Plz forgive me!.. don’t do this to me !.. I’m very hungry and need water !.. plzz !!…” After sometime we both lost our patience and opened the door. Neha had wore a transparent nighty as that was the only piece of cloth she had (It was our room) but had completely red teary eyes. It looked like she had cried the whole day . She had become very weak. We just opened the door and left her with a concern that she was our step-mom.

We started watching TV and did not speak to her. She was behaving as nothing had happened and went to kitchen to get food. I got very angry at this behavior and told Rajeev that we should teach her a lesson. I picked the phone and dialed my dad number and said
“Hi dad!… where are u? I have to tell u something very important…..”
Hearing this Neha ran from kitchen and started begging us not to tell anything. She had spilt water on her while drinking in hurry. Her nightly was sticking to her boobs and her black nipples where clearly visible . I and Rajeev saw each other with an evil look. I said dad something else and dropped the call.
We stood up and went close to Neha
“Why should we not tell anything to dad!!.. u have cheated him and our family and disrespected us… you do not deserve any mercy from us”
Neha was already in panic. She started fumbling and said “Plz do no tell anything to your dad .. he will kill me.. plzz!! I beg you both “. We both never listen to her words , we were too busy staring at her wet boobs!!! … and she was crying and begging for mercy. Suddenly we heard “… you both can punish me for what I have done…..” and this just made the evil inside us come out.

Rajeev went to her, held her shoulder : “Yes!! .. u have to be punished for what you have done…. ” he was staring at her boobs and Neha knew what was in store for her . She suddenly backed off and said “No!! no no …. I cannot do this .. I am your mom!!!”. We both stated laughing and I told .. “Not mom!!… u are our step mom !!! Our mom would not have done anything like what u have done… u should be ashamed to call yourself our mom!!! “…

Rajeev directly attached her breasts and she back off again. He look at me and signaled to call dad. Just when I was about to call Neha knew she did not have any other option and said “Don’t!! Pls don’t … I will do what ever you want…..” She was shitting in her pants and completely scared.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Fucking Step Mom With the Help of twin brother

Unread post by admin » 10 Feb 2016 10:02

We asked her to get down on her knees and stood in front of her and dropped our pants. Our cocks had already become rock solid after the transparent breast view. Neha knew what she had to do , being the slut she was !! …. she held our cocks and kissed them one by one. slowly she took my cock in her mouth . Her lips sliding on my cock made me feel like haven. It was soo smooth and wet. She took the cock completely inside at once. I could feel my cock touch her throat.
Meanwhile, Rajeev bend down and pull up her nighty making her completely naked. She was really an angel with perfect shaped boobs and a perfectly toned body . Rajeev started to fondle with her boobs and squeezing them. Neha was sucking my cock like a professional slut. Every time my cock went in her mouth I would feels shivers through my body. Then she moved to Rajeev and took his cock in her mouth and started stroking my cock. It was as if Neha knew already what would save her and had completely prepared to get fucked. She had no fear in her. All the fear she showed was a preplanned one. Anyways we dint mind that, we were the ones getting blowjobs !! ..

I started squeezing Neha’s boobs and she started moaning softly hhmmmmmuuummm! … we pull her up and made her stand up and took one boobs each in our mouth. We started sucking her breasts like babies… playing with her nipples using our tongue. Neha’s moans increased .. she was enjoying it and stroking both our cocks with her hand ..her plan had worked!!
She now held our cock and took us to bedroom. He were like dogs being taken for a evening walk!!! … we were not sure who was getting “punished”!!! we or Neha!! … but it dint not matter to us. We were enjoying it.

Neha laid down on the bed. Her naked body with a perfect shape was now clearly visible. She must be 34-26-38… she was looking like a sex goddess who was calling us!!! … Rajeev kneeled next to her face and she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck it in and out and Rajeev started squeezing her boobs again. I went don to her legs. Spread it wide open and saw the gates to the heaven!! … it was completely shaved and smooth.
I slowly rubbed my hand over her pussy . It was as smooth as marble!! … I slowly put my finger in her pussy… she softly moaned with Rajeev’s cock in her mouth. I started fingering her with two fingers slowly and put my tongue at her pussy and playing with her clits. She started to moan harder . The more she moaned the faster I licked and fingered her. Rajeev had now started to suck her boobs and this increased the temperature in the room further!! … we three were sweating as if we were under a shower.
I could not control anymore … I held my hard 9.5'' long and 3'' thick cock in my hand… spread her legs and slowly entered my cock in her wet pussy. It was very tight but the cock went in quiet Hardly. This was the first time I had entered a pussy and yes!! .. u guys know how that feels like!!! ..
I slowly started pushing it deeper and deeper….As the speed increased the moans got louder. Rajeev suddenly lip locked her to stop the sound from her moans…. Neha had grabbed the bed sheet tightly and started shivering … I continued thumping her faster and faster and then she came!!!!! … Rajeev had still locked his lips with her ….. after she came I withdrew my cock from her pussy…. Rajeev broke his lip lock.. only to realize that his lips were bleeding. Neha had bite his lip hard during her orgasm. We three started laughing.!!! ….What started as a revenge and punishment had now turned to fun…..

Suddenly we got a call on our phone!! … I went to pick up.. it was dad… I was speaking to him and I heard loud moans (almost screaming ) coming from our room again. It was Rajeev who had taken over now. The moans where so loud that my dad asked me what was happening !!!!!!!! … I couldn’t answer that and cut the call… I went into the room and Rajeev had entered his 8'' long and 3.5'' thick cock into Neha’s pussy and ramming her in doggie style… It was amazing to watch the scene.. a guys ramming a lady in doggy style and her boobs hanging and shaking like hell!!! …. I went to Neha and she took my cock in as Rajeev continued ramming her harder… I held her head and made fucked her mouth….

I now laid down on my back… Neha came on top of me and took my cock in her pussy and started jumping up and down… her sweaty boobs were bouncing in front of me… I grabbed them and squeezed them hard…. Rajeev came from back and pushed her on me … He seems to have been obsessed with Neha’s ass hole!!! … He suddenly dug his cock into Neha’s ass hole… Neha started screaming and crying ..”Nooo… nooo.. plssss I cant take it…. nooo…aaaaaahhhhhhaaahhh….” …
She was now having two cocks in two holes. We had sandwiched her body and ramming her holes….. Slowly her cries turned to moans and the moaning screams…. The force with which Rajeev was ramming her ass made my cock do deeper in her pussy …. she started shivering again and was getting ready for another orgasm… ut we dint care and kept ramming her…. I felt the rush of her juices flowing along my cock and flowing between my balls!!! …. Neha was completely drained out….but we started ramming her faster and neared climax….. Both came into her holes and she let out a final moan aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh and smooched mee…..
Rajeev dropped on the bed and Neha has fallen on me…. All three of us where completely exhausted… I do not remember the when I passed out, but when I came to senses….it was morning. I slowly opened my eyes . Tired with a heavy body pain and backache, my body refused to move. With a naked body I slowly turned my head to the left of me and there was my exhausted “stepmom” NEHA!!!!! ……

In next story i will Tell how i fuck Nehas mom Sunitha , Nehas Young sister Shilpa , nehas bhabhi Getaa and Rajeev GF Pooja..... please vote this story and rep me

and Thank u for being part of this Story

"The End"