Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:20

Jony and Roby are best friends. Jony’s parents died in a car accident when he was 18. After that accident he lives with his grandmother. One day after school when Jony said women liked young boys and told Roby about fucking his Kakima(Aunt).Roby also told Jony about seeing his mother’s breast when she breastfed his little sister. After fucking Kakima(Aunt),Jony is very horny now. Sometimes when he was at Roby’s house, he tried to see his (Roby) best friend’s mother breasts. But only one time when she bent down to keep the tray down the table, he could not refrain his eyes devouring the wiggling motions of Roby’s mother great breasts. Her breasts cleavage made a deep valley inside her blouse and the more it entered he saw milky white colored complexion inside her. When she was keeping the tray down, her sari's pallu fell from her breast, revealing the big mounds of her pair of tits clad in tight blouse to him. Roby’s mother instantly gathered the sari to its right place, but the glimpse was enough for Jony to guess how big his friend’s mother tits really were. Talking he could see the deep cleavage of her magnificent breasts. Also he could see wet around her breast area ---- she might be leaking milk. umumumum!!! Even under the blouse and tight nylon bra, they were trying to come out of the confinement. He could not think anything now other than how sexy it would be to see those big fleshy tits of his friend’s mother naked. So, he asked his friend questions about his mother’s breasts. How he saw his mother’s breastfeeding? Did she always breastfeed in front of him?

Roby told his friend, “Wait. I told you my story. Sitting with Ma(Mother) in the drawing room after dinner watching the TV when the baby started crying. So my Ma picked up the baby and after adjusting her sari she opened her blouse, lifted her bra and started feeding her baby. All these time I was straining to see her breast and I did get a glimpse, which immediately gave me an erection so I tried to hide my erection from her. After the feeding was over I got another glimpse of her breast along with the turgid nipples when she removed the sleeping baby and laid her down. My cock was so hard and about to burst so I stood up to go to my room trying to hide the tent in my shorts. In the privacy of my room I masturbated with the images of her breasts and I came so hard my cock just kept on jerking remaining hard for sometime. I wondered whether she deliberately showed me her breast, as this was never done when Baba(Father) was around. That’s all.”

Jony again asked,”So, only once you see your mother’s breastfeeding?”

-No, now she always breastfeeds in front of me in absence of my baba.
-What do you thing, she breastfeeds in front of me too?
-I don’t know. But I think she likes to show her breasts.Because they are realy beautiful and big.
-You want to play with your mother’s breast, am I right?
-Yeah. But I don’t know how it’s possible?
-I can help you.
-How?
-When your baba will not at home, I will go at your house and hopefully I can manage it.
Roby was very excited to hear this from his friend. He was dying for his mother’s milkfilled breasts.
-Are you sure?
-Friend, I already fucked my Kakima. I know how to convince a woman.
-------------------------------------------------
"Roby!!! You did what?!!!" Mrs. Kavita whispered angrily to her son.
"But ma. He's my best friend. He won't tell anyone. It just came out!" Roby responded his face guilty and he looked almost ready to cry. He glanced out into the loungeroom where his buddy, Jony, sat nervously on the edge of the large couch. "We had been having a lesson in biology about babies and how they get fed. After we were in the yard, I told him I watched you feeding Niru and he asked if he could watch too." The boy looked at his ma tremulously. "I really didn't think you'd mind, ma, what with Jony not having a ma and not ever getting to see something like that."
"What? Jony doesn't have a mother? Who looks after him, then?" Kavita glanced out at the 18 years old sitting on the edge of the lounge, her maternal instincts automatically rising up strongly as she saw his ragged shorts and scuffed sneakers. The poor kid, she thought, he really does look lonely and unloved.
"He lives with his grandma and she's a real witch!" Roby said. "She won't let him in the apartment until dark. The old lady is weird! Jony has to hang around the park or at someone's place. I'm his best friend," her son finished off.
"But, Roby. I felt shy. You shouldn't have told anyone." Roby could tell from his mother's tone that she was no longer angry. "What if Jony told?"
"He won't, ma. He's never seen anyone's breastfeeding," her son replied, rather disbelievingly, as though that was not normal.
Kavita loves breastfeeding in fornt of people. But she always pretends she has to. No way.She also knows her son always try to see her breasts whenever she breastfed. And she showed a lot. So Roby would see nothing wrong with his best friend seeing her, she thought. She looked back into the lounge room at her son's friend. Her breasts felt full and heavy - it was time for Niru's feed. It wouldn't be too difficult for her to acceed to her son's request, would it? She felt a quiver in the pit of her belly at the thought. She would be showing her breasts - a young boy - the best friend of her son willingly. He was a rather mature and good-looking boy, too.
Stop it! She thought. He's only a boy. But she suddenly realised there was a definite thrill inside her at the thought of having the boys watch her breast-feeding - and it wasn't maternal! It was sexual! She felt herself blush and turned away from Jony to gaze at Roby.
"If I do this, Roby, you must say nothing to your baba. Okay? I don't know if he'd approve or not, so you say nothing."
Roby's face beamed, but he quickly changed it to a look of grateful sobriety and nodded. Inside he was still bubbling, though. She'd given in. They had made up the story about Jony's grandma and everything. And it had worked! It was true that Jony didn't have parent.
"Thanks ma. It'll really help Jony. And we won't say anything to anyone. I promise." He sounded so sincere!
Kavita suddenly felt rather nervous. "Well I'll go get Niru and you tell Jony. But make sure he understands that this is just to help him and he is not to tell anyone about it. Okay?" she requested firmly, before leaving the kitchen and heading for the hall towards Niru's room.
Jony glanced up to watch Mrs Kavita. She was certainly a great looking woman! He watched her long legs beneath her pajama scissor across the room. His eyes travelling up their length, over the red pajama, noting her full hips and buttocks accented by her slim waist. She wore a loose white kamiz(long shirt) and her full 38DD breasts jutted out prominently, her cleavage quite visible over the low neckline. She also had a beautiful face to go with her figure, Jony thought as she disappeared down the hallway. She had black long, silky hair, big eyes which she highlighted with a dark blue eye-liner, and full, red lips. He stood up as his friend came into the lounge.
"We've done it!" he said to Jony in an excited whisper, glancing towards the hallway door. "She's gonna do it!"
"Yeah. I could hear you," Jony said smiling. "I reckon we'll get to do more than just watch, too," he added. "She ended up sounding keen."
"Yeah," Roby agreed. "But don't go too fast, Jony. She might freak. Then we'd both really be in the shit."
"Don't worry, buddy. Just follow my lead. I got into Kakima’s sari by being 'innocent'." He smirked. "Most women are suckers for 'innocence' and your ma won't be any different."
Roby shivered with excitement. "I hope so," he said. The idea of doing things with his ma like Jony had talked about was a fantasy he had been thinking about for the last couple of months, watching his mother breast-feeding Niru, he had been almost constantly sexually aroused and his fantasy had become more of an obsession; and Jony might help to make it a reality.
Mrs. Kavita walked back into the lounge room, baby Niru cradled in her arms. Niru was mewling, her tiny face puckered and her mouth seeking upwards towards the firm breasts it rested beneath, her tiny hands touching the full mounds and trying to grasp them. The two boys watched in anticipation as the neckline of the woman's kamiz was pulled awry and the tops of her breasts uncovered by the baby's groupings. Jony stood up as she came towards the lounge.
"Uh...Jony, Roby said you wanted to...er...watch me...um...feed Niru," she began to say, her blush spreading upwards as her excitement increased. She still couldn't believe she had agreed to this! "And Roby should have told you that I'll let you only on the condition it goes no further than this room." She looked at the boy, thinking again how cute he was; and she also noted, with a flutter in her belly, that he was quite well built and mature looking for his age too. Jony nodded agreement, his eyes flickering from her face to her breasts, causing an even stronger flutter in the pit of Kavita's belly.
"Sure thing, Kakima," the boy said enthusiastically. "I really appreciate it and none'll ever know about it from me. Whatever happens," he added, looking her boldly eye to eye, hinting at...?
Kavita looked back at him, her heart beating faster. She knew the boy was hinting that there was a possibility of other things happening and she found her body tingling at that thought in spite of her internal thoughts telling her to stop the situation now - not to let it go any further. But she didn't want to stop. She suddenly realized the thought of deliberately exposing herself to Roby and his friend was highly erotic and something she wanted to do - in spite of her nervousness and that sense of wrong-doing.
She sat down on the lounge and the two young boys sat eagerly beside her. Kavita laid Niru in her lap and began unbuttoning her kamiz with trembling fingers. This was it! She hadn't bothered to put her bra on, not expecting anyone to come to the house this afternoon and she suddenly felt very naked. She only had a pair of silk panties on beneath her pajama, and the kamiz. She felt the white material was wet - she had started leaking as soon as she had picked Niru up, as usual. What the fuck, she decided. She was turned on by the situation so she might as well just do it - as they say in the ad. She unbuttoned her kamiz half the way down then pulled it back from her breasts. She left her orna(long skirf) in Niru’s room and this kamiz had button in the front.
"Jeeesus!" Jony whispered. "You've got the most beautiful tits, Kakima!" he exclaimed. "Oh! I'm sorry!" he burst out, looking immediately contrite. "I didn't mean to say that! Honest, Kakima." He looked at the half-nude woman beside him and had a good feeling inside him. She was going to fall for his act.
"Its all right, Jony. I don't mind that word. Roby calls them 'boobs' but I like 'tits' as well," Kovita said, her words coming out without any effort - which surprised her.
"You're leaking already, ma," Roby said, pointing to her near breast where white droplets of fluid beaded around her large nipple.
"Wow!" Jony exclaimed, leaning forward to look at her. "So that's how it comes out. Boy, your nipples are as beautiful as your tits, too," he added.
Kavita blushed as she brought Niru up to the breast nearest Jony. She shivered as the baby latched on to her nipple, sucking greedily as her milk flowed. The two boys watched, their eyes meeting each other's and giving a sly smile before moving back to the woman's bared mammaries. Her breasts were rounded and firm, jutting out from her chest. There was a tracery of faint bluish veins underneath her smooth skin, leading towards her puffy, large pinkish-brown aureoles with their bright pink nipples. Milk trickled from her un-attended breast and Roby touched it with his finger.
"Roby!" his mother said, startled at his boldness. He had never touched her before. He looked at her guiltily and she immediately felt as though she'd been too harsh. After all, it was quite natural for the boys to be curious. She smiled softly. "I'm sorry, hon. Its okay," she said. "You can touch me."
To her surprise, Jony immediately put his hand over the bulge of her breast above Niru's head when Roby touched her other nipple. The boy looked up at her with such an imploring look that she decided not to react. 'He's only an inquisitive young boy,' she thought, settling back against the sofa and letting them feel her. Niru had ceased her greedy guzzling and was now steadily sucking on her nipple and Kavita felt the familiar stirring of desire from the baby's suckling. The room was quiet except for the boys' heavy breathing and the occasional snorts from the baby. Kavita relaxed, letting the feelings of love, motherhood and desire flow through her. Roby was lightly rubbing around her now stiffened left nipple, her excess milk dribbling from the rough nub and tickling her as it trickled under her breast. Jony was gently caressing over the upper bulge of her right breast, his hand just brushing against Niru's cheek as he came closer and closer to her nipple. Their touches were becoming more sexual; she realised and felt her body stirring in response deep inside. Her groin felt moist and hot and she was aware she was getting turned on by her son and his friend. She knew she should stand up now and leave the room and end it; but her body told her to just enjoy it. So, instead of leaving, she transferred Niru to her other breast, exposing her right breast fully to Jony's sight and touch. As though this was her sign of approval, the boy immediately cupped her breast in his hand and ran his thumb over her moist nipple. Milk still seeped from it and the boy seemed fascinated.
"Does it feel nice?" he asked Kaviya, his eyes looking up innocently at her, a slight little smile on his full lips.
"What?" she replied, smiling back at him? "You are touching me or Niru suckling?"
Jony's smile widened and his eyes lost some of their innocence as he took hold of her nipple between his thumb and finger, a deliberately sexual touch this time, his eyes locked on her's. "Us touching you will do," he responded, squeezing her nipple and causing Kavita to draw breath as a tingle rippled down to her groin. "But I meant does it feel nice when your milk comes out?"
Kavita could only nod. She was aware Roby had moved back and was following their conversation with the same sort of smile as Jony on his face. Niru was asleep at her breast, her mouth around, but not touching, her nipple. She swallowed nervously. She knew what was going to follow this. She guessed she had realised right from the start. Jony's touch and the look on the boys' faces told her she had let this go too far all ready. But she didn't want to stop it. Not now. That time had passed a minute or two ago.
"Why don't you put Niru back in her cot, Roby," Jony said, his eyes not leaving Kavita's. "I think we can make your ma feel nice for a while longer without the baby. What do you think, Kakima?"
Kavita sat still, her heart fluttering. "I...You...Its not...." she stammered, but her voice was too shaky. She had lost control of this situation and felt like a little girl again. She was mesmerised by Jony and the way he had taken control. She was only dimly aware of Roby taking Niru from her arms and getting up from the lounge - her awareness centred almost fully on the boy beside her fondling and squeezing her naked breast and nipple.
"Roby and I thought you might like to let us drink from your tits," Jony said softly as Roby left the room. "You're a really gorgeous looking woman, Kakima, and we'd like to look at you and who knows....?" He let the sentence hang and Kavita felt her breathing quicken. The boy pushed her kamiz back from her shoulder. "Why don't you take it right off?" he asked her. "I'd like you to."
Kavita slowly removed the kamiz, letting it drop behind the lounge as she pulled her arm free. She felt as though she was hypnotised, as though she had no will of her own. Her sexuality and her needs had taken control of her under Jony's sensual presence.
"Hmmmmmmm. Very nice," the boy murmurred, his hands stroking both of her breasts now, making no pretense that it was an innocent action. He was very experienced, she realised and wondered fleetingly where he had learned as he teased and kneaded her firm flesh. Roby came back into the room and gaped when he saw Jony fondling his half-naked mother so shamelessly. But he hesitated only for a moment before resuming his seat beside his mother.
"Your ma's got gorgeous tits, buddy. Have a good feel," his friend said, winking at him. Roby's heart pounded as he took hold of his mother's breast. They had done it! Jony had been right. His mother was easy to arouse and was going to let them do things with her! He weighed her breast on his hand, her firm roundness heavy and warm. His thumb grazed her nipple and she moaned softly.
"You...sh..sh..shouldn't...." she said, but made no move to stop the boys. Her breasts still leaked milk and the boys smeared it over them. The more they stimulated her nipples, the more her milk flowed.
"You ever tasted your ma's milk, Roby?" Jony asked. The boy shook his head. "I reckon we ought to try it, don't you?" his friend urged. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, kakima?" Before she could answer, the young lad bent his mouth to her breast and took her stiffened nipple into his mouth. She gasped as he began sucking on her like a baby.
Roby watched for a moment, seeing Jony kneading his mother's breast as he suckled her, white milk appearing at the edges of his mouth as he drew it from within her spongy breast. Then he leaned in towards his mother, smelling her familiar, warm smell as he closed in on her breast. Her nipple jutted out stiffly, droplets of milk trickling from it and running under her breast. Roby pressed his mouth over it, his lips clamping around and he began instinctively working on it to increase her flow. The warm, sweet taste of her filled his mouth, bringing with it distant memories of familiarity from his own babyhood. He swirled his tongue around and under the stiff nub, pressing it up to the roof of his mouth and feeling his mother's breathing quickening with the rise and fall of her breasts.
The two boys suckled her for several minutes and Kavita was almost overwhelmed by the sensations they created. They were rougher and more forceful than a baby, which was more exciting; and both of them seemed to instinctively know how to stimulate her beyond just getting her milk to flow. They manipulated her nipples and fondled her breasts in a way that aroused her sexually and her pussy was getting quite wet and heated between her clenched thighs.
"Relax, kakima," Jony said, pulling away from her breast but holding her firmly. "You know you like it. Just let yourself relax. Roby and I will make you feel real good. Won't we, Roby?" He squeezed her breast gently and nuzzled his face into the sensitive nape of her neck. Kavita felt goosebumps spring up over her skin. This boy really did know what it was all about, she thought. But Roby? How did he know what to do? Her thoughts were confused and flitted from panic to desire. She wanted the boys! Both of them! Even her own son!!!
"Watch this, Roby," Jony said and he took hold of Kovita's nipple and squeezed it. Several thin streams of milk squirted out, going in different directions and leaving a trail of wetness down the woman's skin and over her pajama. "Oh, sorry," the boy apologized as they saw the red material of her pajama darken as it was wetted. He squeezed another burst of milk from her. "I guess you'd better take your pajama off," he said smiling as more streaks appeared on it. His fingers followed a trickle of milk that was running down her skin and making a damp spot on her pajama at her waist. "We don't want to stain it, do we?" He eased his fingers beneath her waist band and began pushing her pajama downwards.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:21

Roby watched in eager fascination. He hadn't really believed they would be successful in their plans, but they were. Far more so than he had ever dreamed. He was still, however, waiting for his ma to suddenly stop them. In surprise, he saw her start to help Jony remove her pajama. Wow! Her belly was uncovered and she raised her buttocks to let Jony tug it from beneath her. Roby watched as her panties came into sight. He was stiff beneath his shorts and he adjusted himself, pushing his erection upright beneath his pants. He wasn't wearing underpants. He glanced at Jony's crotch and could plainly see his friend was also aroused and rampant, his penis pushing up the front of his shorts like a tent pole. His ma must be able to see it, he thought, looking down at himself and seeing his shorts bulging as well. He turned his attention back to his mother and Jony.
The boy had eased the pajama below Kavita's hips and her belly was fully uncovered, Jony's hand resting on its gentle curve. Her white lace panties were exposed, bulging erotically over her mound, some pubic hairs poking through the lace. They were bikini type, covering just her sex and, as Jony eased her pajama down her thighs, she felt very naked, her breasts bare and still leaking, her skin smooth and warm beneath the boy's hand. He pushed the pajama over her knees and it dropped in a circle around her bare feet.
"Open your legs, babe. Let's feel that pussy," Jony said, the authority of his tone and language surprising Kavita so that she did as she was told without resistance. Roby goggled and almost choked as his mother opened her legs and let Jony slide his hands up her thighs and into her pussy. "Mmmmmm. You're all hot and steamy down here, aren't you? Feel this, Roby. This is where you came from - and where you'll spend the rest of your life trying to get back in to!" He laughed at his joke but his hand was covering his friend's mother's pubic area and he pressed into its firmness. "Come on, Roby. Feel your mother's pussy."
Roby put his hand on his mother's leg, feeling her hot, silky skin so smooth beneath his palm. He slid his hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, his heart pounding heavily and he could feel his mother trembling under his touch. Her leg opened wider as he came up towards her centre. Her skin was moist as he neared her panties, his skin sticking against her's as he stroked upwards, and her heat and moistness clearly discernable as his fingers neared her. Then he felt the rough softness of her lace panties and his hand was on her sex. Roby could hardly breathe for excitement and he stared at his hand touching his mother so intimately. Now he was touching her there!
Jony was caressing her lower belly and his lips followed the trail of milk dribbling down from her breast upwards, underneath her full mound and up over her nipple again, his mouth sucking her milk strongly as he caressed her, the tips of his fingers slipping beneath her panties and touching her pubic hair. Roby heard his mother cry out and he looked up at her face. Her head was rolling, her eyes closed and the tip of her tongue was wetting her lips and teeth. Her hair stuck in fine waves over her sweat-sheened shoulders and upper arms. She looked like a model in a Playboy magazine with her full breasts bared and thrust forward on her arched chest. He looked at his hand in her lap. He could feel her firmness beneath her panties and the tickle of her pubic hairs that stuck out through the lace. He watched Jony's fingers going further and further underneath his mother's panties, getting closer and closer to her pussy. He could smell her strong, musky odour - its smell exciting to his nostrils.
Jony drew his head back from Kavita's breast and withdrew his fingers from her panties. "Have a look," he said softly to Roby, then pulled of the woman's panties aside, exposing her sex to their gaze.
Kavita cried out and sat up stiffly when she felt herself exposed, but Jony leaned against her breast, holding her from stopping his probing fingers. She felt him pull her labia aside.
"Geeezus!" he exclaimed. "You're as ready as shit!" He looked at Roby, who was staring at his mother's bared pussy. "Your ma's ready to fuck, buddy. She's as hot as hell! Feel how wet she is. Go on!"
Roby brought his hand to the slick, shiny pink flesh Jony had exposed. He could see the folds of darker flaps his friend had hold of, pulling his mother open; and he could see what looked like a little stiff cock at the top of her slit, just below the fuzz of pubic hair on her mound. But it was the hole in her that held his attention as his fingers moved onto her hot moistness. She was smooth and slippery, a slick clear fluid coated her flesh and his finger slipped easily over her skin and into her pussy.
"D..D..Don't, Roby...oooohhhh!" his mother gasped, her lower body squirming as he touched inside her. But she didn't stop him and, encouraged by her lack of resistance and obvious enjoyment, he slid his finger right inside her. She was really hot and wet inside and he could feel the ridged walls of her vagina clenching and unclenching around him.
"You want us to take off your panties, kakima? You want to be naked?" he heard Jony ask. "Maybe you want me and Roby to fuck you, hey?" he said to her, taking Roby's hand and rubbing it in and out of his mother. She gasped and moaned and Jony chuckled. "I guess that's a 'yes'!" he said to Roby, who was staring at his mother and Jony in amazement. His friend was talking real dirty to his ma and she liked it!!! And he said they were going to fuck her!!!! Him...and his own ma!!!
"You want us to fuck this lovely pussy of yours?" Jony was asking Kavita, his fingers digging in alongside Roby's as he spoke. She moaned and grunted. "You better say you do," Jony persisted. "We don't want to be accused of rape or anything. You want us to fuck you? Yes? Or no?"
Mrs. Kavita stared at him dazedly. "Y..Y...Yes," she blurted out.
"Yes what?" her young tormentor insisted.
"Y..yes. I..I..want you to f..f..fuck me!" she gasped as Jony pressed hard into her.
"You want me and Roby to get naked?" he asked her, his head resting on her breast and looking up appealingly at her. Kavita could only nod. Her body felt as though it was on fire and there was only one way to quench that fire. She needed a cock and it didn't matter whose! A niggle in the back of her mind was saying it was wrong - it was her son and his friend - but her body's needs pushed the thought even deeper.
Jony kissed her nipple and stood up, Kavita's eyes following him. Roby saw that his friend's shorts jutted out quite a deal in front. Jony stood for a moment staring at the near-nude woman sprawled before him, then hooked his thumbs under the waist band of his shorts, bent over in one smooth motion and pulled them off. He stood naked and aroused in front of the woman and her son. They both gazed at his man-sized erection standing up stiffly from his lower belly. He had a light sprinkling of short, dark hair on his pubic mound, but the rest of him was hairless.
His penis and testes looked huge on his young body and Kavita felt a thrill go through her as she looked at him. He was bigger than her husband! Even his balls were fuller, hanging so heavily from beneath his cock. She licked her suddenly dry mouth and lips, her eyes filled with lust for the boy. She reached out towards him, to draw him to her. But Jony wasn't ready yet.
"Get your gear off, Tommy. It’s time for the real stuff!"
Roby stood up and felt suddenly, foolishly, embarrassed. Not at getting undressed in front of his ma, but, rather, at being naked in front of his best friend. Jony, though, had no such shyness. He reached out and took hold of Roby's shorts and gently pulled them down, seeing his friend's hesitation. Roby was then as naked as Jony, his smaller, but no less stiff, penis jutting up firmly from his hairless pubes. His testes were also smaller and smoother, his whole body yet to go through later pubity. In spite of that, though, he was rather well-developed and capable of ejaculating. Once he was naked, his embarrassment disappeared and, when Jony stroked his penis, he allowed it to happen as though it was a normal thing. He watched his mother looking at them both, her eyes going from one to the other and rarely moving higher than their groins. Jony gave him a gentle tug before releasing him and turning back towards Kavita.
"You like what you see?" he asked her, taking hold of his penis and pointing it at her. "Why don't we take a look at your pussy?" he said when she nodded, licking her lips. He knelt on the floor and hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties. "Lift up," he instructed and pulled the woman's panties down her legs as she complied. They were all now completely naked. Jony pushed her legs apart. His fingers were ruffling the small patch of her pubic hair on her mound. "Have a look here, buddy."
Roby knelt beside Jony, both of them on the floor between his mother's legs. He gazed into her opened sex. Jony Pulled her wider and his mother moaned, her hands reaching towards their heads. Streaks of her leaking milk trailed down her body and gathered in the folds of her groin. Jony leaned forward and licked one of the tiny pools.
"Mmmmm. Tastes even lovelier down here," he said. "Try it, Roby."
Roby leaned his face into his mother, her smell assailing his nostrils, musky and humid and sexual. He licked up her groin, tasting her sweet milk mixed with the salty taste of her sweat and a slightly tart taste unknown to him. Jony pressed the back of his head, pushing his head down towards his mother's pussy. He had no option but to comply, his mouth sliding over her slick wetness and bare skin. This was that unfamiliar taste, the strong, not unpleasant taste of his mother's cunt. His tongue instinctively came out and began caressing her inner flesh. He could hear his blood pounding in his ears and his mother's cries of pleasure as he pointed his tongue into her vagina, opening his mouth to cover her and delving deep within her slippery tunnel. He began slurping it in and out of her, feeling her body tensing up as he brought her pleasure. He felt Jony standing and glanced up, keeping his mouth and tongue working on his mother, looking up her sprawled body. Jony knelt on the lounge and Roby's eyes bulged when he saw his friend push his penis into his mother's waiting mouth and begin to jerk it in and out of her. And begin to squeeze her one breast real hard. His mother seemed to like what was being done to her as her eyes were closed and she had one hand tangled in Roby's hair, pressing him into her groin, and her other hand cupping and fondling Jony's testes. Roby took hold of his throbbing hardness, squeezing himself tightly to keep his sensations under control. He was so close to coming!
For several minutes, the two boys worked on her. Kavita's body was a quivering mass of sensation, electric tingles rippling from her groin up through her heavy breasts from her son's mouth and tongue, her own mouth filled with the slimy hardness of Jony's penis. His taste permeated every pore and she could smell him, her nose almost hitting his lightly haired pubic mound each time he thrust inwards, his glans slipping down into her throat. He was leaking into her mouth and she felt the slimy essence coating her inner membranes, his salty taste so fresh and exciting. His balls were heavy and slippery in her hand and she jiggled them around erotically, tugging gently on his sac and rolling the eggs within it. She could feel he was near to a climax by the pulsing hardness of his organ and the tenseness of his young body. Then he was suddenly gone, pulling himself away from her. She opened her eyes in surprised disappointment.
"Time for you to suck Roby's cock, kakima," he said to her, holding his engorged penis and slapping her breast with it. Milk still trickled out of her nipples and her breasts felt even harder with her arousal. "Come on, Roby. Get your dick up here for your mother." He turned back to Kavita. "Make him come in your mouth and I'll give you a present," he said a lascivious grin on his face. He swirled the slimy glans of his penis around her nipple, then bent down and sucked the hard nub into his mouth as Roby knelt beside her.
Kavita gazed at her son's erection through lust-glazed eyes. She put her hand around his hips, her fingers sliding into the crease of his buttocks, automatically finding the boy's anus and stroking it, making him jerk forward in surprise. She opened her mouth as his slender erection touched her lips and the hard manhood of her son was then encased inside her. She tasted his clean, salty taste and ran her tongue around him, her hand bringing him in tightly against her lips, his smaller glans sliding easily into her throat. She began sucking on him like Jony was at her breast and Roby grasped her head to steady himself as she brought him higher and higher.
Jony suckled at her breast, her milk flowing again. As he sucked, he worked himself around until he was kneeling between her legs, her wet pussy opened before him. He brought his hips forward guiding himself into her moist centre. His thick cock slid forcefully into her and Kavita gave a soft cry as he began pumping himself in and out of her. His teeth clamped on her nipple and she jerked. Jony pounded himself at her pubes; the slapping sound of his skin hitting her opened sex was loud above their grunts and gasps as they coupled.
Roby was the first to climax, his mother's mouth quickly bringing his seed out and into her. He tried to jerk back as he felt his ejaculation coursing up from beneath his testes but his mother held him pressed against her mouth and he had no alternative but to squirt himself into her. He shot three or four quick bursts, and then felt his mothers hands clench tightly on his buttocks, her nails digging into his mounds and her teeth closed on his shaft. He heard her grunting and snorting through her nose and he realised she was also coming.
When Jony felt her tightening around his shaft, he bit hard on her nipple, squeezing the other tightly with his free hand, and pushed himself up hard inside her, feeling the barrier of her cervix give way under his pressure. He held himself tight and still against her, his jissom pounding upwards through his shaft and squirting into her womb in powerful, hot bursts. She pulsated in rippling waves along his shaft, seeming to be in time with his own throbbing organ as it spurted its seed, again and again, her cervix almost painful in its squeezing of his shaft as he kept his glans pushed within its tight muscles.
The three of them were lost in their orgasms, each experiencing pleasure like none they had had before, especially Kavita and Roby. Kavita was on fire, her body rocked by the most powerful orgasm created by both her son's penis squirting his gluey essence into her throat and his friend's large organ pounding her deep inside. Her breasts were assaulted by the boy's teeth and fingers and she could feel her milk being siphoned out of them by him. Her nude body was sprawled out, the two nude boys using her for their pleasure, their hot bare skin sweaty against her where they touched.
Roby couldn't believe he was coming into his own mother's mouth, that she was swallowing his penis and his load. His balls rested on her chin and her nose was against his pubic bone. Her fingers were in the crack of his backside, touching around his anus, making his pleasure so much more intense. He had one hand in her hair; the other was grasping her breast with Sergio, his fingers kneading the spongy mound and being wet by her still trickling milk. He ran his hand down her wet body into her lightly haired groin, his fingers wrapping around the base of his friend's thick shaft where it delved into his mother's vagina. He was all sticky and wet down there and the smell coming from his mother was strong and erotic.
Finally they were all still, their bodies starting to relax and de-tumesce. Kavita felt Jony pull his thickness out of her and released Roby's shrunken cock. Her son collapsed on the lounge beside her.
"Wow, ma! That was fantastic!" he gasped.
"It sure was, Kakima. You are one hot lady!" Jony said, flopping casually on the lounge beside her.
Kavita looked at them both, the sudden impact of what she had just allowed happening suddenly hitting her. Flustered, she began to rise.
"Relax, woman," Jony said authoratively, putting his hand onto her belly and pressing her back down. "There's no point in getting upset now, is there? We've done it. We can't undo it." He looked at her, grinning cheekily.
Kavita realised it was true. And she had enjoyed it. She gave a tentative smile at them both. "You mustn't say anything to...."
"Hey, Kakima. No way! Roby and I are gonna keep you to ourselves. Aren't we, buddy?" Jony interrupted.
"Sure are, ma!" Roby grinned.
"We'll keep you happy, you can be sure of that," his friend added.
Kavita looked at the two boys. "You mean...But...you can't.." she began helplessly. She had certainly started something that looked as though she was no longer able to control.
"We certainly don't intend to let it go at this," Jony exclaimed, patting her pubic mound. "Roby and I are gonna do it every time we can. If not, we'll tell everyone!" He slid his finger into her leaking sex. Roby put his finger inside her as well. Kovita could only stare at them. They had her...or, rather, they were going to have her whenever they wanted! She had no choice now.
"And I hope you keep making milk, ma," Roby said, putting his head to her breast. "This is certainly the neatest way to drink the stuff!" and he fastened onto her nipple again.
Kavita leaned back on the lounge and closed her eyes, trying to keep the smile off her face. With her son at her breast and his best friend exploring her sex and the three of them naked, she was, in fact, quite satisfied. As long as they didn't find out she had planned quite cleverly in the hope this whole situation would eventuate.

NB::The main story was Mrs. Brent's Milk...I remixed it....That's all....

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Breastfeeding, Lactating and Incest

Unread post by sexy » 06 Mar 2016 09:21

School was finally over and I was stunned when I got my final grades, all my goofing off and having fun I failed English. The principal brought my mother down to the school and they made a deal to where I could still graduate with my class, but I had to take summer school.

This sucked I had just turned eighteen before the end of the school year and our families annual two week camping trip was coming up as well.

Wait a second maybe they would leave me home and I would have the whole house to myself. I followed my mother out of the office and out to the parking lot, I waited as she took my new baby sister out of the stroller and in to the car seat.

As we drove home she was very quiet, I could tell she was pissed off for me screwing around all school year and now having to do summer school. I went to turn on the local hard rock station and she reached down slapping my hand away from the dial.

"Mitch, I'm very disappointed that you did not show responsibility in your school work and you did not keep your promise to your father and I on bringing your grades up." She said.

"Sorry mom." I sighed. "So what are we going to do about summer school and the annual camping trip?"

"I will talk to your father and we will let you know later." She replied not looking at me.

We got home and I went straight up to my room, I lay on my bed just staring at the ceiling for almost an hour. I heard footsteps in the hallway and then a knock on my door; it was my mother wanting to come in. She waited for me to tell her to enter and she came in, she pulled the chair away from desk so she could sit down.

"Mitch, your father and I agree that you should not be able to go on the trip. So we decided that he will take your brother and sister with him so they don't have to miss out on it." She explained. "Furthermore the baby and I will stay home with you, I will make sure you pass summer school so you can go to college in the fall."

"Aw mom, I'm old enough to stay home by myself." I groaned.

"Well if you could have if you had shown us responsibility with your school work and kept your promise to do better" she said getting up from the chair. "Don't worry we will find time to have some fun too."

Great two weeks alone with my mother and my baby sister not only that I had to do summer school. Missing the camping trip with my dad and siblings, we always had a great time on the lake and sleeping in the cabin my dad had bought several years back.

Well the rest of the week passed and graduation day came, I was allowed graduate with my class. As part of my punishment I could not go to any of the cool parties the others kids were having. I was relegated to staying home, having cake and ice cream with some relatives that came to see me graduate.

The next week passed by quickly, it was next Saturday and it was time to leave on the trip. My dad and brother had all the gear stowed on top of the SUV; my sister had all the rest of various bags of groceries in the back. As my brother got into the front seat on the passenger side and my sister in the back seat, my dad stayed out to say good bye.

"Well Mitch, I hope you learn your lesson son." Dad said.

"Yeah this really sucks." I replied sullenly kicking the ground.

"Hey get done with summer school and maybe we will find time for a weekend fishing trip before you go off to college." He said trying to offer some kind of consolation.

"Yeah I guess that would be cool." I replied.

"Great." He said patting me on the shoulder.

My mother stood holding my baby sister waiting to say her goodbyes to my father; she had just gotten done with my brother and sister in the SUV. Even though I was the oldest at eighteen, my brother at sixteen and my sister at thirteen my parents were surprised by a little bundle of joy.

My father is forty five and is a very successful investment banker, he had just started at the firm twenty years ago when he met my mother who worked there as a receptionist.

She was five years younger than my dad being only twenty at the time; a few weeks ago she had just turned forty. Now he owned his own firm and this allowed my mother to stay home and be a full time mom.

"Bye Karen." He said kissing her on the lips. He then kissed the baby on the top of her head. "Bye Jenny."

"Bye Bill, drive careful and call me when you get there." She said.

"Yes babe. I love you." He said kissing her again.

"Love you too." She said kissing him back. "See you in a couple of weeks."

We stood in the driveway waving good bye as the SUV backed out of the driveway and for the first time in twenty years my parents did not spend a vacation together. For the first time in eighteen years I did not go on vacation either, what a bummer. We walked down to the street and watched until they drove out of sight, we went back into the house.

"Well I'm going to get supper going." She said once inside. "Would you put Jenny in her play pen for me?"

"Sure Mom, then I is going upstairs to listen to music until dinner is ready." I said.

About an hour had passed and my mother called me downstairs for supper. The three of us ate out at the kitchen breakfast nook, it was pretty quiet which was unusual for our house.

"What do you have planned for tonight?" she asked.

"Not much, seeing how I'm grounded until I finish summer school." I grumbled.

"Oh well I will down here watching a movie off the cable if you are interested you can join me." She said.

"I might come down later." I said. "May I be excused?"

"Sure."

I left the kitchen and retired back up to my room, I think I had spent a couple hours up there and I was getting pretty bored. I came back down stairs and went into the living to find my mother sitting on the couch breast feeding the baby.

I had seen my mother do this on several other occasions yet never sat in the same room while she did it. She was very discreet about it, the baby blanket was positioned just right so you never really got a good look at one of her tits. I never really looked at my mom in a sexual way, yet one of my buddies told me that my mom looked incredible after having the baby.

As I plopped down on one of the chairs in the living room I actually took a look at my mother in the light of the living room. She has short brown hair, green eyes; her breasts had gone from their normal 36c to a larger 38d. The shorts she had on showed her long legs which were smooth and milky white. My buddy was right she was a beautiful woman and she did have a nice body after having the baby.

"What are you watching?" I asked. "Some lifetime flick"

"Yes." She laughed. She knew how my father, I and my brother dreaded those movies. "I tell you what let me get Jenny off to bed and then finish this movie, then you can find one and we will watch it together."

"Sounds like a deal to me." I said.

She carefully got her breast back into her nursing bra and then she burped the baby. She waited for a commercial, changed the baby and put her down in her crib for the night. When she returned she was carrying the monitor, she pressed the info button on the remote to reveal her movie only had fifteen minutes left.

"Mitch why don't you go out to the kitchen and pop us a big bowl of popcorn and bring us in a couple of cokes." She said.

"Sure mom." I said.

I went out and fixed our great big bowl of popcorn, poured a couple of cups of ice cold coke. I carried them in on a serving tray and sat down next to my mother on the couch. Her movie was over and she handed me the remote, I quickly skimmed through all the movie channels and then the pay per view. Finally I found a movie and we settled in to watch it, to my surprise my mother said it looks like I picked a good one.

The movie was full of action and adventure until about half way through it when the two leads had a passionate love scene. My face turned bright red as I was embarrassed to watch a man make love to a woman with my mother in the same room.

We watched the rest of the movie, to my surprise it was real quiet too, and my mother had lay her head on my chest and fell asleep. I could hear her soft and gentle snores; she was out like a light. I looked down at her sleeping form and saw that her shorts had ridden up her legs to almost the bottom of her ass cheeks. The tank top she was wearing was loose fitting enough to where she gave me a great view of her cleavage.

My cock got instantly hard as I sat there ogling her body, it looked incredible and being a virgin I never had a woman this close. Gently I lowered my free hand down to her bare arm; I ran my fingers lightly over the bare skin. Her skin felt so soft and smooth, I could feel my cock twitch from the electricity of the touch.

Did I dare go any further; I slowly reached around to the front of her shirt and gently cupped one of her large breasts. Gently I gave it several soft squeezes; it was firm and full of milk. I could feel her nipple starting to get hard even through the thick nursing bra she was wearing. I could not help myself I reached further around and inside her shirt; I slid my shaking hand inside of it down the soft flesh of her tit and into the cup of her bra.

I felt a hard nipple, it was fat and puffy, it dripped a little milk, and my cock felt as if it was going to explode in my pants.

She sighed softly and her body shifted slightly, her head roll slid off of my chest and was now lying on my hard cock. My hand slid back out of her top, I really wanted to get out of there after coping my cheap feel. Then I looked down at her nice round ass, her legs were now slightly parted and had ridden up a little more. Did I dare try to feel inside of her shorts, I could not resist as my hand with a mind of its own went for a bare smooth thigh.

My hand trembled and shakes as I ran it up the back of her leg, her shorts were loose enough that my hand easily slid under the fabric. I leaned my head around enough so I could get a good view of what I was doing. I pulled the crotch of the shorts over as much as I could, then I was shocked to find my mother was wearing a thong. My sweet dear conservative mother wears thongs; my cock lurched again in my pants. I was surprised she did not feel it when it did with her head laying on it.

I slid the thong fabric away from her pussy, I could see a few strands of brown pubic hair and a little of her pussy. Gently I ran my finger over her slit all the way up between the folds of her lips to her clit. I had seen enough dirty magazines and internet porn to know I had touched her clit. I used what I have read on the stories from sites like Literotica and gently rubbed her clit. Her pussy responded by letting juice escape, she was starting to lubricate.

I took my finger away from her clit and slid it into her pussy; I got it in all the way to the knuckle. I could feel her tight pussy muscles clamp around my finger as it invaded her pussy. Suddenly she moaned and she reached around pushing my arm and hand out of her shorts.

"Not tonight baby." She mumbled in her sleep.

I did not try again, I knew my cock had exploded and I was now very uncomfortable sitting there. I waited a few minutes longer and then I woke my mother from her slumber, she sat up groggily rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry Mitch, I must of dozed off." She sighed.

"It's okay Mom. I'm ready for bed myself." I replied.

"Goodnight sweetie." She said kissing my cheek and grabbing her monitor.

"Goodnight." I answered.

I changed the channel to one of the sports channels to get the ball scores, after watching the highlight for around a half hour I quietly went up to bed. I stopped by my mother's room and listened for a moment. I could hear her thrashing on her sheets, she was masturbating, and did I really have an effect on her. I could hear her making soft moaning sounds until she finally had an orgasm.

My cock was hard again so I scurried down to my room, once inside I jumped on my bed and yanked my jeans off. I got my cock out and jerked off, I came so hard that the cum that had shot out of it landed on my chest and stomach. With that I fell asleep with just my shirt covered in cum, and my underwear on. My cock was softening lying outside of my underwear; my dreams were full of erotic images of my mother.