insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

Unread post by sexy » 07 Mar 2016 09:44

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 1

Life without a father had been tough, especially for Indians living in the UK. My parents came over to this country to make a new life for themselves but my dad passed away shortly after I was born. I suppose I get the best of both words - I am indian when it want and british when I want. I still consider myself a normal guy though with normal thoughts and feelings and pretty normal health. That is until problems started appearing which I will go into in a moment.

My mum, Pooja, was born in India but moved to the UK when she was still quite young. She was in her early fifties but she watched what she ate and the cooking and house work she did kept her in relatively good shape. Her dress size was 12. She was not slim but not fat either - a normal body type for an indian lady of that age. From being a size 8 in her younger days she had filled out and gotten curves. Her skin was pale brown, a beige colour, and she had straight black hair to her shoulders.

I was 5'8" average build with dark hair and brown skin. I was darker than my mum though this may have been due to the dark hair that I had all over my body. I was not bad looking but I had never had a serious girlfriend. I had just turned 18 and it was disappointing that I was still a virgin.

Growing up, as it was only me and my mum, my mum was overtly protective of me. Being the only real woman in my life, of course I fantasised about her but she clung to her traditional indian roots and I had never seen her in less clothes than a long night dress and dressing gown that covered her whole body.

Like most indian ladies my mum was very religious. She was also quite strict. Again, this came from her being over protective. She wanted the best from me. She was a single indian mother and worked hard. She didn't have time for her children messing around. The most important things to her was god and discipline.

Mum worked in an office so wore western clothes during the day whilst at work. At night and at weekends she tended to wear indian clothes - the typical indian suit or salwar kameez as it is called.

This story concerns when I had just turned 18; I started to develop an ache in my balls. It started with a dullness that I tried to shrug off but it did not go away. After a few days, I was getting worried myself and couldn't hide the pain I sometimes felt down there.

What's worse is that trying to hide being in pain from my Mum had failed. She had noticed and demanded to know what was wrong. I did not like lying to her so had to tell her that I was in pain. It felt awkward referring to my 'privates' but that was an acceptable term in our house. Referring to anything ruder such as cock, dick or whatever would have been a definite no.

Surprisingly my Mum had not said a word about it but booked me in to see the Doctor on Monday and that's where the story starts.

===Monday====

I walked into the doctor's office following my Mum who went in before me. Dr. Kaur was busy typing some notes into her computer. She was a mature indian lady in her 50's with spectacles and her hair tied into a ponytail. She had a similar figure to my mum in that she must have used to be slim but had filled out in her middle years around the bust and bum.

"Sat sri akal ji [hello], how can I help?" Dr Kaur said

"Mera beta [my son], he is having pains," said my Mum with a worried look on her face.

"Acha , where are these pains?"

"They're by his..." My mum trailed off, embarrassed to be referring to my privates though she made a downwards gesture with her head that Dr Kaur followed with her eyes. I squirmed.

"Acha, and how long have these pains been going on?" said Dr Kaur.

"A few days," said my Mum.

"Ok, I will need to examine him," said the Doctor to my Mum before turning to me and saying "stand up and undress."

I almost fell off my chair when the doctor told me to undress. I looked at Dr Kaur's face and it was strict with no emotion. I then looked at my Mum who said: "do as the Dr says," also looking strict.

I stood up, undid the button of my jeans and the zip and then lowered my jeans showing my black boxer shorts. I saw Dr Kaur stand up, when I did and begin coming around the table towards me.

When Dr Kaur reached me she said: "and the rest."

I gulped feeling really embarrassed at having to show myself in front of two mature ladies. My hands were slightly shaking as my fingers went to my waistband and slowly pulled my boxers down showing my cock.

My cock was not huge, 6 or so" normally but it could grow to 7" when it was erect. It was brown in colour like my skin. I did trim my pubes to keep them tidy and, thinking like a teenager, on the off chance I would be showing myself to a girl.

Dr Kaur reached out with her hand and held my penis. This shocked me as it was the first woman that had ever seen my adult penis. Dr. Kaur bent over looking at me closely and I could feel her breath on me. Her head being so close to me was exciting me but I could not muster any response in my genitals due to the embarrassment of being examined and my mum being in the same room.

Dr Kaur then lifted my penis up and began examining my balls. She poked at them with her hands and finger and I felt no small amount of discomfort when she did this. After a few moments the Dr stopped.

"I will need a semen sample," she said to me sternly handing me a cup. "Go on."

I looked around the room embarrassed. The doctor wanted me to masturbate in front of her and my mother - there was no way I could so such a thing!

"Go on, now." Dr Kaur said to me even more sternly.

Despite her stern expression, the doctor did have a pretty face and a nice bust. My gaze went down to her brown neck area which was exposed in her white blouse. As I looked down I could see that her boobs were a good size and I felt a few tingles in my penis as I imagined what they looked like.

I reluctantly touched my penis with my hand and tried to stroke myself. The pain came upon me and

I winced, "ahh," I said.

"Ok. Stop and turn around" said Doctor Kaur sternly.

I did not know what the doctor was planning but turned around putting my back to the doctor and my mother. I felt the doctor come up to me again and slowly push me forward so that my body was forward bent over at around a 45 degree angle.

"Hold that beaker there," Dr Kaur said and I obliged holding my penis over the beaker.

Suddenly I felt something (a finger?) press against my bum into the passage. It was a quick movement and just as suddenly I felt myself cumming. The release was so quick and unexpected and I couldn't help but shoot into the beaker. I felt exhausted even though the process had lasted only a few seconds.

I also felt dirty having released myself in the same room as the doctor and my mum. I was at least glad that they had not seen me.

"Put the beaker down over there, dress and sit down" said Dr Kaur as I felt her retreat away from me and heard her sit back at the desk. I did as I was told with a glum expression on my face - I felt awkward.

Dr Kaur's face went from stern to a more mute expression as she turned from me towards my mother.

"Your son has a blockage in his gland which is causing him pain. I have released this now but if it builds up then he could be in pain. I will send the sample obtained to the lap and we will run tests to determine what is causing this blockage - it could be a hormone deficiency or other cause. We will see." Dr Kaur said matter of factly.

The doctor then looked at my mum and her face adopted a more serious expression: "To prevent further blockage your son must have regular release. At least once a day. He can be released as I just showed you or through more normal measures with your hand. Do you understand"

My mum's face looked stern but she nodded her head.

"As he is in pain when he releases himself you will have to make sure this is taken care of. Do you understand?" Dr Kaur continued emphasising the word 'you'.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I was dumbfounded. The doctor was asking my indian mother to make sure that I masturbated every day - no, more than that. The doctor was asking my mum to help me do it!

"Han ji [yes], I understand," said my mum. Her face showed no emotion.

=====

The journey home was a quiet affair. My mum drove and my mind was drifting all over the place. The pain I had felt had subsidised for the time being but I was worried that it could come back. I had been in agony previously but felt a bit better now.

My mum was also quiet, she didn't mention what the doctor had told her to do. I guess she was responsible for my welfare but, this was my mum! She was a middle aged indian lady. Sex and anything to do it had always been taboo in our family. We were the type that turned the channel if a kissing scene came on the TV.

========

When we got home I changed into my sweatshirt and joggers. I computer played games in my room but was distracted as I couldn't stop thinking about what the doctor had said. After an hour or so I heard mum call me from downstairs to eat dinner. I made my way downstairs slowly.

My mother pointed to the table when I got downstairs which indicated that she wanted it set. She looked cross.

I fetched the plates and some spoons for our curries then helped my mother make the plates. We did not usually talk much when we ate but even still the atmosphere seemed to be a bit more uncomfortable than usual.

"Are you feeling ok?" my mother said to me after a particularly long silence.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied and moved the food around my plate.

"Are you hurting?" mum asked.

I blushed deep red thinking back to what the doctor said earlier but simply replied a non-committal grunt that mum took to mean that I was ok.

"It's filthy what the doctor said to you earlier," my mum said. I did not say anything, instead playing with my food. "You realise that don't you? It's disgusting? It's against god."

I nodded to my mum and then finished my food as fast as I could. I told mum that I was feeling tired so would go to sleep early - given the awkwardness in the house I would much prefer playing computer games upstairs in my room to watching TV downstairs. My mum nodded and told me to take some water upstairs and keep hydrated. I nodded back and did as I was told.

When I got upstairs I lay back on my bed and looked at the ceiling trying to contemplate what had got on at the doctors - maybe they were wrong? Maybe I would be ok if I didn't masturbate as often as they told me to. Would I have to have daily release for the rest of my life? My mum was disgusted by the idea. She was a traditional indian lady! How could the doctor even suggest such a thing.

My thought process was disturbed by my door handle turning and my door beginning to open.

I looked at the door, slightly dazed after all of the heavy thinking. My mum never knocked, it was her house so she did not feel the need to.

Mum shuffled into my room. She was still wearing her indian Salwar Kameez she had worn for most of the day. She had a day off work and I had the day off College to go to the doctors. Her face had a slight frown on it.

"Beta [son], are sure you hurting?" mum asked

"No, I'm fine" I replied after a moment.

My mum continued to edge into the room and then sat on the left hand edge of the bed where I had been laying.

"You need to don't you..." mum asked

I blushed as I realised what the she was referring to - masturbating. I shook my head slightly and said "No, no I'm fine, not at the moment."

"The doctor said you have to, every day. It's filthy, it's a disgusting thing to do but you have to do it. I have to help you."

I did not know what to say. My mum was shaking her head. Her brows were furrowed as if she was confused about what to do.

My reply was an 'umm' sound though it was quite low in my throat.

"Yes, yes...you have to do it. You have to do that filthy thing" mum said.

"Umm...," I replied. I didn't know what to say as I did not know if she was talking to me or herself

Both of us stared at each other in silence for a moment before she looked at me again. Her face seemed to be cross again.

"Pull it out then. Come on, pull it out now," my mum said.

I did not want to argue with her in this mood so put my own fingers on my waistband and underwear and started pulling both of them to expose my cock. My black pubes came into view, followed by the base of my shaft and balls. I paused for some reason before revealing the head of my penis and looked at my mum as if to ask for permission. Mum nodded and I pulled the rest of my bottoms and pants down. The hints at wanking my mum made had caused by cock to be semi hard.

"Ok" mum said as her right hand moved to wrap around the base of my cock. "Does it hurt?" she then said as she lifted my cock up by the base so it was sticking straighter in the air.

I tensed when she first touched my cock as the coldness of her hand on my cock made me jump. I didn't know what to think - my mum was touching my penis. My brain felt all fuzzy. All I could do was nod, however, indicating that it was ok for her to continue.

My mum then began to slowly move her hand from the base of my cock to the top. As she neared the top she folded the foreskin of my cock over the top of it, almost covering the head. She then slowly began to move her hand back down to the base of my cock, pulling the foreskin back and exposing the pink head.

"Filthy thing," mum said looking at my penis. "Is this hurting?"

I moved my head side to side to indicate a 'no' to my mum. The soft hands on my cock felt incredible. I looked at mum, she seemed to be concentrating on the movement her hand was making. I could see her breasts slowly move underneath the material of her indian Salwar Kameez also - they were a pleasant handful and I had fantasised in the past about what they may look like.

"Is this working?" Mum said to me as she continued stroking me, although slightly faster.

I was getting hard. It was not just the softness of my mum's hands touching me but it was what she was saying. I would never have expected to be in this situation with my own mother and it was making me excited.

"Hurry up then. You know how busy I am," Mum continued.

I was enjoying it. Mum had got into a good rhythm now almost a milking motion, rubbing my cock from the base to the top in smooth systematic strokes. It felt phenomenal.

I realised that I had been moving my hips back and forth in time with the movement up and down of her hand as if trying to fuck my mother's hand. The bed was very gently squeaking as my backside moved on it. The sound of my mother's hand moving seemed to get a bit wetter and I realised that I must have been leaking cum. I was getting close.

"Come on then. Do your dirty business," Mum said

I tried to think of unsexy thoughts so as to suppress my urge to cum but it was difficult given that the whole experience of mum being in my room wanking me was out of this world. I glanced at mum's breasts. They were moving up and down as her hands moved and I could see a faint ripple in her indian Salwar Kameez top. I felt the cum rise in my balls.

Mum's continued to pump my cock at a steady pace.

"I'm almost there" I said just audible over the sound of mum's hand moving faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum," I then said.

As I felt the cum move up from my balls it occurred to me that I had not planned where I was going to cum. My orgasm hit me before I could do anything and I felt a splurt of white cum erupt from my balls. This was followed by a few smaller jets that covered my mother's hand.

Mum quickly released her grip on my cock and looked at her breasts. My cum had hit her Salwar Kameez top and a sticky stain was forming over her right nipple.

My mum looked furious as she got up. She held her right hand in front of her, afraid to touch anything

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 2

with its stickiness and worried that my cum might drop from her hand on to the floor. She was startled - as if she had not expected what would happen when I came. She turned and quickly moved out of the door. I heard the bath room door open and her go inside.

I pulled my bottoms back up, thankful that I had had some relief but worried about what my mum would say. A few moments later I heard my mum move from the bathroom to her bedroom and the door slam. She normally said goodnight to me before she went to bed but not tonight it seemed.

That night I struggled to sleep worrying about whether I had offended my mum - I had never used the word 'cum' in front of her and showing her my cock and cumming on her hand had surely damaged the relationship between us forever?!

I also felt ashamed that there was some smug satisfaction in showing her my cock and I thought about how she would look tugging me off without her indian Salwar Kameez top or even if she put her delicate lips on my cock instead of used her hands.

Most of all, I wondered what the next day would bring.

====Tuesday====

I didn't see my mum when I woke up the next day before I went to College. She went to work later than I went out so that was not unusual in and of itself it's just that I couldn't help thinking that she was angry with me.

All day at College I struggled at lectures thinking of what had gone on the night before. I still could not believe the doctor had prescribed my mum to masturbate me. I was worried about what the test results would say about the blocked glands to my penis but I couldn't help me excited too thinking back to my mother touching my penis with her hands.

The day at College went by slowly, I kept watching the clock hoping for home time. When it finally came I was the first to rush out the door and go home. This surprised my friends as normally I hated going home to such a strict traditional indian family.

When I got home my mum was not there - in my haste I guessed that I had got home before she had even finished work. I went upstairs and started playing computer games and completely forgot about what I had even rushed home in the first place.

A few hours must have passed when I heard my mum shout at me for dinner downstairs. I turned the computer off and then went downstairs sheepishly. I still had not spoken to mum since last night and the last thing I had heard her do was slam the door.

"Dinner's on the table, sit down and eat," mum said to me as I entered the kitchen. She had her back to me and was busying herself at the cooker.

I saw she was wearing an indian Salwar Kameez of a pink material with her black hair down tucked behind her ears.

I sat down at the table and began to eat. The food was good - my mum was a good cook. I just felt a bit down as she seemed to be even more unhappy with me than usual.

"After dinner, go upstairs and clean your room." Mum said to me as she continued making cooking noises in the kitchen.

I gulped down my food. The stern tone she was taking with me had taken the taste of food out my mouth completely and I felt a bit down. What's more, I felt that dull ache in my penis begin to return. It was only feint, however.

After finishing my dinner I took the plates to the kitchen and then went back upstairs and started cleaning my room. It had been a mess and it took me a good hour to tidy it all up and make things neat.

I stopped when I heard the door knob to my room turn. My mum entered into the room.

"Sit down," she said, gesturing towards the bed.

I did as told and moved to my bed and sat down on it, lying against the headrest.

"You need to do your dirty business again, don't you?" She said to me.

I didn't reply to her and just stared at my feet. The ache in me had been beginning to grow whilst cleaning but I had tried to ignore it.

"You took too long yesterday. I have not got time to mess around for ages," mum continued.

My gaze did not shift from my feet.

"Pull it out, come on let's get this over with," mum said sternly.

My heart leaped when she said this. I was shocked though as I thought the whole thing was done with after what had happened yesterday with me cumming on her clothes.

"Well, come on," mum said impatiently.

I reached to my waistband and pulled my bottoms and boxers down exposing my penis. Mum moved towards me and touched my penis with her hand giving it a few gentle rubs.

"You have to be quicker this time, I haven't got all day to see this filthy business," mum said as she continued stroking me.

The sensation of her soft hands on my rod felt incredible. It was sending shivers up my spine. I felt her speed up her strokes increase until she built up to a steady rhythm. It was amazing seeing those brown hands going up and down on my brown penis.

"You're taking too long," mum said. "Touch my leg if it will make you hurry up."

I was surprised by this last statement and could not believe it when mum moved forward and put her right knee on the bed. This had the effect of presenting her leg to me to touch. I had never touched my mum before in anyway other than her hands or maybe a peck on the cheek. This was completely new and exciting.

I gingerly reached out with my hand and began touching my mum's leg, I could feel the softness of her pink Salwar Kameez pyjama bottoms. They were soft and the legs underneath them felt firm.

I started near the ankle and moved my hands up and down to my mum's knee. I felt past the knee, feeling my mum's hamstrings and thighs.

"You're creasing my Salwar Kameez," Mum said to me annoyed.

Surprisingly, my mum then released her grip on my penis and stood up backing away from me. She then bent forwards and her hands reached underneath her indian Salwar Kameez petticoats. The movement made it seem as if she was unfastening something. In a moment or so, mum pulled downwards and her Salwar Kameez bottoms fell to the floor. Mum stepped forwards out of them.

I had never before seen my mum undress and I was in awe. She was still wearing her indian Salwar Kameez top which hung to her knees but I could see her skin from the knees downwards. Mum again then moved forward putting a knee on the bed and reaching forward to stroke my penis with soft deliberate strokes.

After a moment, I reached forward with my hand again and began touching her leg. It was strange actually feeling my mum's legs. The skin was soft to the touch and I wondered whether she moisturised this part of her body. My hands touched my mum's ankles in circular motions. Although my mum was harsh on me I did not want to hurt her or leave red marks on her soft beige skin.

I felt at the ankles and then moved slowly up the calves to the thighs. I caressed the lower thighs for a moment. I was getting more and more excited the further my hands moved up my mum's body. I thought about whether I dared reach any higher. Maybe the top of the thighs would be ok. I was concerned that my mum might think I've gone too far at any moment and back away.

As my hands caressed in circles I deliberately moved each circle higher and higher up my mum's thighs. The skin felt softer the more I climbed up the leg. I could no longer see my hands themselves as they were obscured under the Kameez top my mum was wearing. It felt incredibly naughty putting my hands underneath the Kameez; it was so much naughtier touching something you could not see.

In-between each circular motion I glanced at my mum's face to see if there was any change in expression. I wanted to be on the look out for any sign of anger so that I could pull away and pretend what I had done that caused concern was just an accident. Mum's expression did not change, however. She was concentrating on my penis and stroking it with focus.

I moved my hands up to the top of the thighs. As my hands circled I felt it. Material. I could not see exactly what I was touching, underneath the Kameez, but as my hands moved it touched silky skin and then silky material. My mum was wearing panties. As I continued to explore I could feel that the way my mum's leg was positioned the panties covered her bum fully.

The touching of the material of the panties sent electric jolts through my body. I felt the cum rising and I could not control myself. This was all too new and too exciting. I tensed and then came. The cum shot out of my cock.

My mum was surprised by me cumming, as I had not shouted out as the day previous, and quickly tried to pull her hand away from my penis. Unfortunately, a stream went over her hand and Salwar. Mum looked furious.

"Eugh," mum said, backing away from me to stand up by my bed. "Look at the mess you've made."

I could see my semen making a dark stain on the sleeve of my mum's Kameez and I felt guilty. As mum stood up straighter her Kameez lowered to her knees fully. She half turned from me and picked up her Salwar and then walked angrily to the door before opening it and closing it. I heard heavy footsteps outside moving to towards the bathroom.

God, it had felt amazing feeling those soft hands on my penis and those legs and soft skin but the anger of the aftermath had left me shaken. I reached down and covered my deflating penis. I lay awake until I heard mum move from the bathroom to her bedroom 10 or so minutes later before I myself got ready for bed and went to sleep.

====Wednesday=====

All day at College I was thinking about the day before. Mum had been so angry that I had got semen on her Salvar Kameez. It was expensive with delicate embroidery and she had gotten it from India. I wanted to make her happy, I would have cleaned it or bought her a new one if I could but I did not know how to clean and I had no money to buy anything.

My mind was all over the place. Part of me was ecstatic that I had got to see my mother's legs and even toucher her bum! The other part felt that this was wrong and dirty. Part of me was really regretful that I had stained mum's clothes, the other part felt that it wasn't my fault and that I could not control where I ejaculated.

Concentrating at College with my mind in turmoil was difficult. All the while there was this gentle ache in my nether regions. When I had release in the night it would die down but then it would return the next day to its gradual level. Throughout the day it would build up again. If I didn't release then I was in agony. It seemed to be getting more and more powerful each day.

On Wednesdays I played football after College for the team. I was normally not bad for an indian guy who wasn't the most athletic but today I was terrible. I could barely kick the ball straight due to the discomfort I was feeling. As I was worried about what my mum would say after last night, I did not go home straight after practice but leisurely took my time despite my pain. I didn't get home until around 10 as it was getting dark.

I got into the house and it was quiet. I guessed that my mum had gone to sleep as it was getting quite late and she had work the next day. I went into the kitchen and warmed up some food to eat. My mum, in typical indian fashion always cooked too much so there was always leftover food in the fridge.

The discomfort that I was feeling earlier was growing as I ate but it was still bearable. I thought that if I tried to ignore it, it would go away and I would maybe be ok until tomorrow. I certainly did not want to wake mum up after the mood she had been in recently.

I so wanted to see mum's legs some more and feel her legs and bum. I had fantasised about them forever. I wanted to see her breasts and I wondered what her private parts looked like. I had never seen or touched a woman before and the experiences I had had so far had been mind blowing, even though mum had been angry with me each time.

After finishing eating my food I went upstairs to my room and started getting ready for bed. I felt a bit down about how my medical problems had caused a rift between me and my mum but maybe sleep would solve things.

Just as I was getting into bed I heard the knob to my door start to turn and the door open. My mum then entered into my room quickly and approached me on the bed. She had a serious look on her face, she always did really so im not sure why that surprised me.

Mum was wearing her long pink dressing gown. It was tightly tied at the front and covered her from neck to feet.

"You haven't had your medicine today," she said to me.

"No, I only just got back from practice," I replied sheepishly.

"I've got to work tomorrow. Do you know how inconvenient it is for me to have to wait up for you?" Mum said. There was a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't reply to her. I did not want to make her even more angry.

"Come on then, hurry up," Mum snapped at me as she moved to stand closer to me on the bed. She reached out a hand and sharply pulled at the waistband of my pyjamas. This had the effect of pulling it away from me and then snapping it towards me. I grimaced slightly as my waistband hit me.

Mum was staring at me looking impatient so I tried to hurry as best I could and pulled my pyjamas down. I was not wearing any boxers due to the discomfort that I had been feeling all day.

Mum reached out a hand and touched my penis. She then began slowly stroking it up and down.

"You're not ready," Mum said crossly as she jerked me. I looked at my brown penis and I was not hard. Mum's stern expression, her being fully clothed, and how she had snapped my waistband had not aroused me.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: insect sex story - LIFE WITHOUT FATHER

LIFE WITHOUT FATHER 3

"I..uh..don't know," I stuttered to mum. I wasn't sure how to direct her to arouse me and get me hard. It wasn't the type of conversation I could ever imagine having with my mum!

"Oh for goodness sake," mum said releasing my penis.

Mum's hands moved to the tie holding her dressing gown closed and began untying it. The tie undid and fell either side of her. I was excited when she undid her dressing gown but this turned to disappointment when I saw she was wearing a long pink night dress underneath that went down to just below her knees.

Mum then moved forward and touched my penis with her right hand and began stroking it again.

"Touch my leg if it will speed this up," mum then said as she reached for the hem of her night dress with her left hand and began pulling it upwards with her knee bent on the bed close to me.

My mum is right handed but her right hand was occupied stroking my penis. It was odd seeing her struggling to pull the hem of her robe upwards with her left hand. Gradually more and more of her beige flesh became visible to me and I became more and more aroused.

I found it slightly strange that mum was revealing her legs to me and asking me to touch her as she was only wearing her night clothes. She was not wearing her expensive salwar kameez that she did not want to be dirtied or creased.

Mum pulled with her left hand awkwardly. First her knees became visible and then her thighs. She certainly must not have meant it but the pulling movement she made with her left hand meant that, rather than stopping, the hem of the skirt folded over and more was visible than it should be. I could see the white panties that my mum was wearing! The hem of the robe was folded on top of it.

Wow I thought. The panties looked incredible with the whiteness of the material contrasting gorgeously against the beige skin of my mum. The panties were cotton and looked to be of sturdy material but I could see the fullness of my mum's bottom.

I reached out a hand and started feeling the softness of my mum's skin. I did not waste time as my mum seemed in a rush so quickly moved my hand up the leg and towards my mum's bum. As I touched the bottom I noticed the speed at which mum was stroking my penis begin to increase.

My hand's felt at the globes of the butt cheaks in smooth circular motions. When I did not notice my mum object I became more adventurous and moved my hand closer and closer to the crease of the panties. I touched at the strip of material separating one bum cheek from the other. This was thicker in material than the rest of the underwear.

I couldn't help thinking that just a strip of material was separating my hand from my mum's privates. I thought I could sense heat emanating onto my hand but this must have been my imagination.

"You're making a mess," my mum then said which interrupted me from the flow of thoughts I had just been thinking.

My gaze moved away from my mum's backside towards my penis and my mum. She was looking at my penis with a cross expression. I looked down and saw that pre-cum had been oozing from my penis. Some was on my mum's fingers making them sticky which she was not happy with.

Mum gave me along hard look and then said: "I will not have you making a mess of my clothes again,"

Mum then released her grip on my penis and stood straighter. She had been standing by my bed with one knee on it leaning over towards me but now she stood tall. Her hands moved to the hem of her nightdress and she began lifting it higher, up over her head.

As the nightdress was lifted I saw the front of my mum's white panties be revealed followed my her stomach. My mum's stomach was soft and natural. It very slightly stuck out which must have been to do with childbirth and age rather than fat.

The nightdress kept lifting and my mum's bra came into view. It was white and matched the panties she was wearing. The breasts were covered in plenty of strong white material but I could see that they were of a good size.

Mum half turned and folded the nightdress on top of the discarded robe. Then she turned back towards me and bent her head slightly lower so that her long black hair fell forward covering her face and bra. Mum then reached behind her back with her hands and I saw her struggle for a moment before her bra straps fell down. I swallowed as I realised that my mum had just undid her bra! Her hands then moved back to her sides.

I saw my mum's right hand move towards her left armpit and then move slightly forward towards me. My mum's left hand then moved towards her right armpit so that it was behind and obscured by her right arm. I saw my mum's bra was held within her right hand and she moved that hand behind her and placed her bra on top of her neatly folded nightdress.

My mum raised her face to look at me and brushed the hair from out of her face with her right hand. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. My mum was sitting with her knees up on my bed in just her white panties. Her left arm was clasped over her breasts, however, with her palm covering her right nipple and her arm covering her left. I was speechless.

Even though my mum's nipples were covered I could see her cleavage and the entire outline of the breasts. They were larger than they looked when she wore a bra. They looked heavy. I couldn't help thinking that these were the breasts that I had sucked on as a child. How inviting they looked now I was an adult.

I was so turned on at the sight of my mum. As she reached for my penis and began stroking me I was in awe as I saw her breasts gently shake alongside her right arm's movement.

My mum must have seen me looking at her and ogling her breasts as she said: "come on now," to me.

I so wanted to stare at her body and those breasts. I wanted to touch her but I forced myself to concentrate on my penis and those soft hands touching me...willing the cum from me...those systematic strokes...yes...I felt it...I needed release.

I grunted as I felt the cum rise from my balls and then I came. The cum went on my mother's hand but a bit hit her breast just above where her arm was covering her nipples. I saw mum's face become cross when the semen landed on her but she did not seem as upset as she was previously.

Rather than storming off as she had done previously, mum instead squeezed my penis with her hand wiping all the cum from my penis onto her hand. Then she got off the bed, turned and picked up her clothes. When she picked up her clothes I knew that she had released covering her nipples but her back was to me and I couldn't see them. How I wished I had a mirror on my wall.

"Go to sleep now," Mum said to me as she began walking out the door.

"Good night, mum," I said in reply. For the first time all week I felt slightly contended. Maybe this was a turning point for me and my mum?

====Thursday morning===

Wednesday night's sleep was fitful. I could not stop thinking about my mum touching me whilst wearing next to nothing. True I had not actually seen any of her most private parts but as a guy who had not seen more than a female's ankle in his 18 years to date the experience had been mind blowing.

Not only had I got to see a female but it was my mum! It was the woman who had been there for me my entire life but was completely off limits. My mum was an Indian housewife who brought me up single handedly and it was erotic thinking about how I had seen her without her heavy Indian saris and suits.

The good feelings were, however, mixed with bad. I was sporadically in pain. I couldn't help thinking that there was something seriously wrong with me. In fact as an indian, I was religious and I couldn't help thinking that what me and my mum had been doing was wrong on religious grounds and I was being punished. The more of mum I saw the more my pain seemed to get worse, it felt like karma was getting me. I half thought this was silly but I did not know what to think.

I was lying in bed thinking when I heard movement outside my door followed by a creak as the handle to my door turned. My eyes had been closed but the movement made me open my eyes slightly. Sunlight was just beginning to peak through the blinds of my room.

In the dimness of my bedroom I could make out a figure as my bedroom door began to open and turn - I recognised the shape immediately as my mum.

I peeked through the slits of my eyes and saw beige feet with pink toenails. My gaze lingered upwards and I recognised that she was wearing the same long pink nightgown that she had been wearing last night. It was loose on her and baggy. Mum had a soft middle parting and her black hair hung down with the tips landing on her chest.

I pretended I was asleep as I peered through tiny gaps in my eyelids but I knew that mum knew she had awoken me.

"Don't pretend to be asleep, I could hear your bed rustling," Mum said.

Her voice sounded stern which caught me by surprise as for the first time all week she had been even tempered with me last night. I really hoped, in that moment, that she had not resumed her anger towards me and my condition she had shown at the start of the week.

"You're in pain again, aren't you?" Mum continued. "Is that why you were making so much noise?"

When she mentioned pain I felt myself grimace as I thought about the dull pain I had been feeling as I slept. It was not severe just a gentle dullness that was causing the mildest of discomforts. As I realised I had grimaced, I couldn't help grimacing further as I realised mum must have seen my face change to indicate I was awake.

There was no point pretending any further, I thought, so my eyes opened slightly wider. My eyes were now half their normal size. I was still sleepy, it seemed still very early in the morning.

I saw mum edge from the doorway further into the room and heard my bed floorboards creak as she did so.

"You need it again, don't you?" Mum said as she moved closer to me on the bed.

There was an emphasis on the word 'it.' 'Masturbation' or 'wanking' or any rude word such as that was completely forbidden in our house. The most offensive word that could be used was 'privates.' I knew what she was referring to. I couldn't help getting slightly excited at Mum referring to private parts of the body.

"Is that why you were moving around so much? Causing so much noise?" Mum continued edging closer and closer to me.

I didn't reply. The tone of her voice sounded angry.

As mum reached me I saw her grab the covers of my bed angrily and pull them back. I was wearing a t-shirt and jogging bottoms underneath the bed. I recoiled slightly as my bed covers were yanked away from me.

"Julthi fehr [quickly then]," Mum snapped at me as she slapped my left thigh, the thigh closest to the edge of the bed where she was standing. The slap was not hard, I was a grown man after all, but it did sting.

I took this slap to mean that she wanted me to pull my pyjamas down so I lifted my hips slightly and pulled my pyjamas and boxers down with one fluid motion. My black curly pubic hair and my brown penis came into view. I was not large - maybe 6-6.5" when fully hard but I wasn't small either. My penis fit my body type which was standard Indian build - not tall and not short, not fat and not slim.

I felt coldness on my penis and realised that mum had touched it. It looked fat and ugly when compared with her pretty hands.

"You're not ready," Mum said with a flat tone. "Don't you know that I have to go to work?"

By 'ready' I guessed my mum meant 'hard.' I felt guilty at being soft and that I was causing mum hassle in the morning when she had a busy day at work. There aren't many indian single mothers around and I always wished that I could help her out more. I wanted to be hard. I wanted to cum quickly so that I wasn't causing her bother.

I thought about the soft hands on my penis. I wished the coldness of the touch would make me hard but it seemed to be having the opposite effect. I looked at mum, really looked at her. She was a woman. She had a nice body. It wasn't fat, it was soft in the right places.

I liked her light skin, beige in colour. I liked her black hair. I thought I could see the body move slightly underneath mum's pink dressing gown but it was loose fitting so I may have been imagining it. I wanted to be hard, but I was struggling.

Mum moved even closer to the bed and put her knees on the edge, her face showed no expression. I felt my penis become warmer as she released it from her hand. Her hands then moved to her sides and she slowly lifted up her night dress.

More and more of my mum's beige legs came into view as her night dress lifted. Her legs looked smooth and soft. Prior to this week I had never seen them before. Watching my mother slowly lift her night dress to me, the night dress that I had seen her walk around the house with for years, excited me.

As the night dress lifted I saw more and more of my mum's thighs. Her panties came into view. They were pink, different from the ones she had been wearing the night before. The pink colour contrasted beautifully against my mum's beige skin.

The night dress continued to lift and I saw my mum's stomach which was soft and slightly stuck out. I noticed that my mum's belly button was an inward one as I looked closer. As I saw mum's stomach I felt lucky that my mum was still in good shape. Many of my friend's Indian mothers had not looked after themselves and were quite fat. None of my friends had ever made any comments about my mother being hot or sexy or anything like that - we were Indians and we didn't say such things. We were respectful.

Mum stopped lifting her night dress. I thought this was sudden but this may have been because I was concentrating so much on getting hard. She had stopped lifting her night dress just before her breasts. I could see the material of her night dress folded on top of her breast area. I wondered if mum was wearing a bra or not.

When I saw mum stop lifting her dress at her breasts I actually felt disappointed. She had taken it fully off last night. Despite myself, I felt my face contort to a frown. I really wanted to see my mum's breasts. I had not seen her nipples yet and I couldn't help myself thinking about what they might look like.

Mum must have noticed my expression turn to a frown as she gave me a sharp look as she reached her hand forward and began stroking my penis.

"This is disgusting and I haven't got much time," mum said. "You better control yourself and not make a mess."

I nodded my head slightly in reply. I had made a mess of my mum's clothes a few days ago when my semen had spilt on them. I wandered if I could control the amount that I ejaculated. I wasn't sure. I hoped mum would not be angry with me if I couldn't. The worry was not helping me get hard. I was semi hard at the moment. Seeing mum unclothe had excited me but I still did not feel fully ready.

I saw mum's right hip shift slightly towards me and wondered whether mum was giving me permission to touch her leg. I looked at mum and I thought I detected a slight nod in her head though her body was moving as she stroked me so I could not be sure.

I tentatively reached out with my left hand and touched mum's legs. This felt naughty as she had not given me express permission to touch her as before. She had just kept silent and I had made the move this time. I felt myself get slightly harder as I touched the outside of her thigh and stroked it up and down.

My hands moved in soft circles, I was trying to ease towards my mum's bum and her panties but I did not want to make that seem too obvious. After a moment, I felt the pantie material. It was soft cotton and felt good against my fingers. I couldn't help thinking about the difference between my abrasive boxers and these smooth panties. They were both cotton, why did mum's feel so much better. Was I imagining this sensation?

As I gently stroked mum's back I felt mum shift on the bed. Her left arm, the arm furthest away from me was moving. Indeed mum was bending down slightly more than previous, almost putting her back flat and she was bending over slightly more.

I caught a gasp in my throat as I realised that this made her bum stick out from the bed. I was even more surprised when I saw the back of mum's panties slowly begin to lower. I thought that she must be pulling them down from the left hand side, the side obscured by her body.

More and more of my mum's bum cheeks became visible to me. The skin was pale brown, it was lighter than the skin on her arms and body. The panties stopped moving, my mum was still wearing them I realised but she had pulled the back down so that her bum was visible. As mum was bent over I could not tell if her front was fully covered but I assumed it was as the panty straps were still held up.

I continued my gentle stroking, I desperately wanted to put my hands on the soft skin of those bum cheeks but I did not want my mum to object to this. I thought the best thing to do was to work my way to those cheeks slowly as my hand moved in soft circles.

As my hand moved towards the flesh of the bum cheeks I felt my excitement rise even further. The cheeks were so soft and the skin so perfect. I so wanted to grab a fistful. I so wanted to put my hands down the crevice and see what I could find there. I felt myself get fully hard now.

"Gandu [dirty]," I heard mum say as she continued to stroke me.

I realised that mum must be looking at my fully hard penis now. I felt ashamed at this but I was feeling so excited touching her bum and feeling it that I couldn't stop now.

I was being assaulted by sensations. The sensations of my mum's hands rocking my penis back and forward, pulling up and then down in a steady movement. The gentle tug against my balls on her down stroke. The sensations of my mum's soft skin on my hands. I was wide awake.