incest - mother and son

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
xsuperhotx
Rookie

Re: incest - mother and son

Unread post by xsuperhotx » 24 Mar 2016 14:04

Now, Rupu stands up and asks Rahul to treat her tits like they deserve. Rahul first touches mom's tits with her hands. Then he starts
to press them slowly. Rupu likes her son's hand over her tits. She asks Rahul to lick the nipples if he likes. Rahul is in no mood to
argue, so he starts to lick Rupu's erect nipples. Not only that he now is licking all over mommi's tits and pressing them at the same
time. Rupu is very wet in her cunt right now, so she decides to fuck her son. She asks Rahul to sit on the sofa with his cock erect like
a spear. She just pierced her cunt with the cock of her loving son. The whole 10 inch gets inside her wet cunt in a flush. She never
thought that she could take such a monster cock inside her. Anyway, Rupu gives her tits to Rahul's eager toung again and started to
fuck her son by riding him like a horse herself. Within minutes Rupu strats coming. She comes more than thrice before Rahul says
that he is coming. Right at the last moment, Rupu takes out her cunt from Rahul's cock and puts the cock in her mouth again. Rahul
comes with more cums than before on his mom's mouth. Rupu eats all the cums.

That is the beginning. That night sexy mother and son fucks at least ten times before they fall sleep in shere tiredness. When Rahul
gets up next morning, it is about noon and Rupu is not with him. He goes downstairs to look for his sexy mom and finds that Rupu is
cooking food for lunch wearing only the 'kuch kuch hota hae' saree, nothing else. Her fair and humongous ass is fully visible through
the transparent saree. Rahul puts off his pajama and brings out his erect cock. He then grabs Rupu from behind and begins to poke
mommi's ass with his big pole. His hands are busy pressing his mom's big tits and his lips kissing Rupu's back. Rupu laughs at her
son's wildness and says, "Son, you are horny for mommi again? I thought you have all the fucking you can handle in your life time."
"Mommi it is just the beginning. I shall keep on fucking you till I die." At this point, Rahul raise the Saree from Rupu's ass and asks
Rupu to bend. Rupu bends on the kitchen counter exposing her ample ass to her son's full view. Rahul first kisses the fair flesh all
round the ass, then he puts his toung to the ass cheek. Rupu tries to restrain her son from it. But by this time Rahul is licking her hole
so good that she gives up. Nobody has ever licks her assholes before. It feels so good. Rahul tries to insert his toung as deep it goes
inside Rupu's ass and lick it.

Rupu is now cummimg like a whore. She has heard that some people even have their ass fucked, but she always thought that it is
unclean and probably harts. But right now, she feels that if Rahul wants to fuck her in the ass she would give it a try. To her utter
surprise, Rahul says, "mom, I don't know how to put it. But would you let me insert my finger to your asshole. I kind of like it." Rupu
is a free lady now. She says, 'son, why would you insert only the finger in my asshole, I want your huge cock inside my ass." "Okay,
mom you are such a sexy mom." Rupu brings some cocoanut oil from the bathroom and rubs it all over Rahul's cock. Rahul then
puts some oil on mom's ass too. He then insert his index finger in Rupu's virgin ass. It goes pretty easily. He next puts two of his
fingers, then three, then four. Rupu likes Rahul's fingers in her ass so much that she asks Rahul to fuck her ass right now. Rahul sets
the head of the cock at the ass cheek and with a big stroke insert the whole head in Rupu's asshole. The tight asshole grips the cock
head very strongly. Rahul could not move it any more. To Rupu it feels like her asshole will burst. But Rahul startes to strok his cock
slowly and gently. Rupu begins to like it.

After 5 minute or so, Rupu's eager ass completely welcomes his son's cock inside. Rupu ask Rahul to increase his speed. Rahul
obliges. Rupu likes every seconds of it. She says in tears of joy, "Rahul, my son. Insert the whole cock inside mommi's asshole." At
this Rahul pushes his cock with such a force that the whole 10 inch gets inside Rupu's asshole. Rahul is mad with pleasure now. He
fucks his mom like a lion fucks a lonely lioness. After 10 minutes of vigorous ass fucking, Rahul comes in floods inside Rupu's ass.
Rupu is completely exhausted ny now. So is Rahul. When Rahul brings out his cock from mom's strong grip of ass muscle, his cock
is glittering with some gooey juice from mom's ass. When Rupu sees this she laughs and says, "You literally takes the shit out of
mommi's ass." "I guess I have. But now I have to pee." Rupu remembers now that she has to pee too. So she says, "Son, Mommi
has to pee too. Why bothering go to the bathroom. Lets pee on the kitchen floor."

Rahul likes the idea. He can not hold back his pee any longer and strats to pee on the floor. Rupu first put one of her hands to the
stream of yellowish pee. She likes the wormness and the smell of the fresh pee. She asks Rahul, "Son. lets not waste anything that
comes from you. Pee on my body." Rahul is a bit surprised, but only says, "Are you sure mom?" "Yes, I am, son." Rahul now directs
the his pee strem to his mom's naked body. It first lands on Rupu's tits, then her belly. Rupu almost baths in her son's pee. Rahul has
lot to pee. So Rupu takes a glass and collects some pee in the glass. When Rahul stops finally, Rupu takes the glass full of piss near
Rahuls still erect cock. She then dips the cock in the glass full of piss .

Rahul's cock now is glistening like pearls with piss and some scat from his mom's ass. Rupu brings out her toung to the cock head
and taste the piss first. She likes the salty taste. She then takes the whole cock with piss and some scat on it. With some long and
strong wipes she cleans Rahul's cock. She then smiles, "Your cock not only looks sexy, it tastes good too son." "Oh, mom I never
thought that you love me so much to taste even my piss." "Oh, son I love you more than that." "Okay mom, I love you no less. So
why don't you piss on my mouth and I shall drink it from your cunt." Rupu waits no more. She positions her pussy right before
Rahul's mouth and starts pissing right into his mouth. Rahul drinks his mom's piss like elixir from heaven.

THE END
XSUPERHOTX