english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:31

After ten years of marriage, it was over. Towards the end, I did every thing I could think of to try and save the marriage, but to no avail. I'm not an advocate of getting a divorce either, at least not until everything possible has been done to try and keep that from happening. But I had done all that, so when my ex-wife filed, I tried to keep things as amicable as possible. But as they say, there really is no such thing as a good divorce.

We had just stepped out of the courtroom, I was standing in the long hallway leading out from the chamber talking to my attorney when my now ex-wife saddled up to me.

"Tom? Can I speak with you for a moment?" She asked.

My attorney mentioned something about another appointment and said his goodbyes.

"What is it Silvia?"

My "Ex" was a touchy-feely person, so when she put her hand on my shoulder I didn't really think much about it, after all...it's just the way she was. Though I had learned she'd been doing a LOT of touchy-feely stuff with several other guys towards the end.

"No hard feelings?" She asked.

I looked at her with what I could only describe as contempt. She'd pretty much taken me to the proverbial cleaners, though the one thing I had managed to keep her from getting her grubby little mitts on had been the luxury cabin that my father and I had built together high up in the Uinta Mountains. A family retreat of sorts that I had eventually inherited shortly after my parents death, and a piece of property that the court had decided my Ex had no rights to as it was bought and paid for long before we had gotten married. That, and the small family business that had been started by my father and which I was now operating myself, which included some land that was at the time nearly worthless.

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in selling the cabin." She asked boldly. "I'd give you fair market value for it Tom, and I know you could use the money." She said somewhat a little too glibly.

Silvia had bartered, begged, conjoiled....done everything she could think of to try and get me to sell her the place. It had been the one place where we had actually spent some very romantic, erotic, and very sensual times together. Frankly, I couldn't understand why it had meant so much to her under the circumstances until I found out, a few years later that she had had many of her trysts there with other men during our marriage.

"Sorry....no Silvia. I'm not THAT bad off." I replied, shaking her hand off my arm as I responded.

"Oh well, had to ask." She said, turning and preparing to walk off in the opposite direction. She stopped then for a moment and turned back towards me. I was actually a little surprised to see what I thought was a real tear in the corner of her eye.

"I have to confess to you Tom....I hope that ten years from now I don't look back and realize I made a mistake."

To be honest, I didn't know how to respond to that. For one thing, I had loved her. For another, it was hard to simply throw away ten years of marriage, even though it had had its rough spots. But then, didn't most marriages? Even so, I felt like I had tried to do everything possible to keep this from happening, but when the final papers were signed, I knew then there'd be no going back, no matter what happened.

As I watched Silva walk down that long hallway towards the exit, I couldn't help but think that was probably the last time she'd ever touch me, if even in a casual sense. She had a nice ass too with long shapely legs that she loved wrapping around me when we fucked.

"Fuck!" I said aloud, actually shocking a couple of people standing nearby when they heard my profanity. I couldn't believe I'd actually stood there gazing at her near perfect ass as she walked away from me and out of my life.

"Sorry." I quickly added nodding to them and then turning to walk off in the opposite direction than my wife or rather ex-wife had. What bothered me the most was that she could still give me a hard-on whenever I looked at her, and I had one now in fact, which had made me even angrier as I knew that I would never again be with her.

The only good thing that came out of this was the fact we hadn't had any children together that would be affected by our divorce. I had contracted the mumps while a teenager, which had effectively made me sterile. Which was great in my later teenage years, as I didn't have to worry about getting some girl pregnant. But it sure didn't make things easy for me when it came time to want to actually settle down and have a family. Adoption was certainly an option, but at the time, neither of us had been in any big hurry to start a family. Thank God!

At just slightly over six feet, I was in pretty damn good shape, fairly muscular though not in a body-builder sort of way, and ruggedly handsome even if I did say so myself. Dark full head of hair, piercing green eyes, and a slightly broken nose that gave me character rather than a pretty-boy face, I had had my share of women, though again, once they discovered I wasn't capable of fathering a child, usually resorted in the break-up of any long term possibilities. So it was that I was surprised a year or so later when I met another woman who eventually became my wife.

Over the course of the next ten years I grew the business, built a new home, and had pretty much everything I'd ever dreamed of. Including a wife who loved me. Sure, we still had our ups and down like any married couple, but in comparison to what it had been like living with my ex-wife, it was just this side of Heaven. With all that going for me, you'd have thought that I should be the happiest man alive. And for the most part, I was. But every once in a while, usually around my Ex and my anniversary, I thought of her and felt those old pangs tear at my heart.

Cindy and I had an OK sex life. Nothing particularly wild or exciting, more like 'comfortable' in a sense, which was ok. But unfortunately, that's all it was. I had to give Silvia credit in that department; she could fuck like a mink. But like a mink, she wasn't particular about who she fucked either. And so for ten years I lived my new life, happy as I could be, and expected to be, and simply pushed back whatever thoughts or memories I had of my Ex whenever they surfaced. That was until I accidentally bumped into her at a car dealership when I had gone in to have some work done on my new Jeep.

At first neither one of us really recognized one another. It's not like either one of us had changed all that much in ten years. But people do change, and it was just enough for both of us that it took a moment for realization to sink in. When it did, we both seemed to discover it simultaneously as we stood there in the waiting room of the service area.

"Tom? I thought that was you, you haven't changed all that much in ten years. How are you doing these days anyway?" She asked me.

Silvia had changed. If anything she looked even better than she had. She'd put on a few extra pounds, but then again so had I. But on Silvia, it looked better. I'd always been after her about her weight; she had always been on the skinny side for my taste. And now, she was right about where I wish she'd been ten years ago. Especially as she seemed to have grown a little fuller in the breast area than I remembered.

We sat in the waiting room exchanging pleasantries, and catching one another up on what we'd been doing, and what we'd accomplished over the past ten years. I told her about my business, where I lived even, and of course we both exchanged the fact we'd each gotten remarried, though hers had in fact recently ended about a year ago. Which meant, she was now single again.

A moment later, I heard my name called over the PA system, telling me my Jeep was finished with it's first oil change and servicing.

"Well Silvia, it's been nice seeing you again." I said, unsure of what else to say, especially as I would have liked to stick my tongue out at her instead and say something silly like "Sorry your life's fucked up"...or some such, but of course I didn't.

When I stood up to leave, she did too. And once again reached out putting her hand on my arm as she did. Obviously old habits die hard.

"Remember that day outside of the courtroom?" She began.

"How could I not?" I said to myself.

"Do you remember what I told you back then?" She questioned. I did, but I played dumb, wanting to hear her say it and act like I had forgotten all about it.

"I told you then that I hoped I wouldn't look back in ten years time and wonder if I had made a mistake."

All I could do was look at her, even when I heard my name being paged a second time to go to the service counter.

"I have to tell you Tom, ever since my second divorce, I've found myself asking that question. Did I? And now....I'm wondering once again."

For the briefest moment I wanted to reach out and grab her, hug her to me and kiss her passionately. And at the same time I wanted to punch her in the face. It was a toss-up as to which of the two I'd have rather done. But I finally took control of my senses.

"Listen Silvia, I really need to go. But maybe you can call me at work some time and we can talk about it." I told her. I soon left, paid for and picked up my Jeep, and then chastised myself rather ardently on the way home when I realized what a stupid thing I had done by inviting her to actually call me sometime at work. I actually prayed right then and there that she wouldn't. By the time I got home, I was mad at myself, and even worse....horny as hell.

"How'd it go?" Cindy asked as she stood at the sink washing a few late breakfast dishes.

I walked up behind her, putting my arms around her and gave her breasts an affectionate little squeeze, that soon turned into a more wanting, demanding caress as I stood behind my wife, pressing my erection against her.

"What on earth's gotten into you?" She asked, pulling away slightly which admittedly annoyed me a little.

"Nothing." I said a little guiltily, ashamed that I was fondling my wife, knowing full well it had been seeing my ex-wife that had gotten me aroused in the first place. "It's been a while......is all." I told her. And it had been, three weeks in fact since we'd last made love together.

Cindy giggled in the same way she first did when we'd started dating, and for a brief moment I remembered those initial lusty times we'd spent together and thought that maybe I was about to get lucky after all.

"Maybe later." She said winking at me, which was promising yes, but I'd been given that same wink before only to wind up jerking off in the bathroom long after she'd gone to bed.

Spinning out of my arms and away from me, she then proceeded to remind me of all the Saturday chores that still needed doing. That, and the fact that we had promised to go over to a friend's house later that night for dinner.

"Shit!" I exclaimed aloud. I'd forgotten all about that, and I suddenly knew that there wouldn't be any hanky-panky tonight if we were going over there. A fact which I then reminded her of, as I knew it would be late by the time we got home.

"Come on Cindy." I began once again, "You and I both know you won't be in the mood to do anything by the time we get home." I saw the hurt look in her face after I'd said that. Perhaps it wasn't the most tactful way to state it, but it was after all the truth.

"Fine." She said reaching around and undoing the apron she'd been wearing to wash dishes in. "You wanna go upstairs and fuck...then lets fuck." She stormed off in the direction of the stairs leading up to the bedroom. Normally I'd have backed down, caved in, apologized and told her I was sorry. I'd done that a number of times before. But not this time. I was still angry with myself at letting my Ex get to me for one thing, and for the other, I was still horny, enough so that even an angry "get it over with" fuck was better than nothing. Or so I thought anyway. And suddenly I was following her up the stairs undoing my belt as I did.

She was naked on the bed waiting for me by the time I got there. But it wasn't one of those sultry sexy poses I saw when I found her. She was lying flat on her back, legs spread...obscenely, just staring at the ceiling. Once again I knew this look and this posture for what it was. She'd used it once before, only that time I'd gotten dressed and walked out of the room without doing anything. But once again, not this time.

And this time...I think I took her by surprise.

Cindy has great tits. Full mature breasts that have a little droop to them, nothing major, but enough so that I find them sensually arousing without looking at her as though she were some young teenage girl with perfect perky breasts. She had a sensuality to her that was stimulating to me every time I saw her naked, which wasn't often enough in my estimation. Her nipples, though not hard at the moment where just as captivating, they were caramel colored and delicious just to look at, let alone to kiss, suck and lick. That, and they were large too, covering nearly the full face of each of her well-rounded breasts that though on the large side, weren't overly so. Certainly more than a simple handful perhaps, but then again I had big hands.

I finished removing my clothing, and noticed that Cindy had a surprised expression on her face. Obviously she thought I would turn and leave the room like I had in the past. Instead, I walked towards the bed following my obvious hard-on and climbed into bed next to her. I immediately cupped one of her fat fleshy tits and began licking and coaxing her nipple to hardness. Cindy continued to simply lay there, unmoving, unresponsive and obviously angry though she wasn't about to say anything to me about that. I'd managed to tease one nipple to a nice firm tautness which I think actually pissed her off. But rather than spending equal time doing the same to her other deflated little nubbin, I decided to move forward with what was becoming a rather awkward and possibly disastrous lovemaking session.

Cindy had of course closed her legs together by now, once again extending them full length atop the bed, and it took me a moment as I reached down to begin toying with her very dry cunt, that I was just as determined as she was, and this time more so to have my way with her, no matter how angry it made her. And frankly, at the moment, I didn't give a rat's ass about her feelings. Or mine for that matter.

Cindy wasn't exactly a small woman, but I was strong enough that it took me no more than a moment to reach down and literally flip her over onto her stomach. I think when I did that; I surprised the hell out of her, though she wasn't about to acknowledge that of course. Once I had her in that position, I then reached down grabbing her soft fleshy ass-cheeks and yanked her up into a kneeling position and drove myself home. I think the sudden intrusion of my cock entering her took her breath away momentarily. I'd never before in our entire married life been that rough with her before, especially in my not taking time to ensure she was lubricated well enough to accept me. And not that I was exceptionally large either, but enough so that as hard and as thick as I was, she certainly felt it when I entered her and actually moaned, though unfortunately, not in a good way.

"Ouch!" Cindy said. "Tom....be careful. That hurt!" She finally had to tell me, and I knew that it made her angry having to admit to me that it had. Which simply made me smile, and pissed me off even more realizing all that.

I didn't say anything though, and simply continued to slam into her cunt from behind perhaps a little more forcefully that I otherwise would have. Surprisingly, I felt my wife's cunt begin to lubricate, and our coupling became a little less frictioned than it had started out, but she was obviously not emotionally trying to enjoy it, even though her cunt was perhaps defensively trying to keep me from fucking her raw. I reached down, once again cupping her breast as I'd seen them swaying back and forth, something that never failed to arouse me. I was glad to find her nipples erect when I did, and immediately toyed with them, though all I got from her in response was an admonition.

"Not so rough Tom, they're sore." She told me.

So I pinched them instead, causing her to yelp once again, though I did release them and sat back further on my haunches and began to really slam into her from behind with the ultimate goal of getting my rocks off now, and to hell with whatever pleasure she could have had from this, which was none by my way of thinking.

Normally I took my time with Cindy, ensuring that she was every bit as aroused as I was. I loved going down on her, and she loved it when I licked and sucked her pussy. She also loved it when I slow-fucked her, or varied our positions and tempo of lovemaking. But since this was obviously not a normal session for either one of us, I continued to simply thrust into her from behind until I felt my balls tighten and knew that I was about to spew whatever load I'd managed to work up in so short of a time into her. She knew it too, and suddenly reacted in a wholly and entirely different way that I had expected, especially under these unusual circumstances. It was like she knew I was heading towards climax...and I was going to get there without her. Suddenly she was fucking back against me for all she was worth, and I realized that she'd decided that she wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of having an orgasm while she didn't. It was weird in a way, because neither of us was trying to pleasure the other one really, just ourselves.

I felt Cindy reach back and beneath herself and knew she was now desperately trying to stimulate her clit in order to get herself off, either before I did, or at the very least, ensuring that she came shortly after I did. Call me dumb, stupid...or even a plain old son-of-a-bitch, cause I was acting that way admittedly, but feeling my wife frigging off her clit knowing full well what was now going on here between us incensed me enough that I was bound and determined to win this little contest of wills, and so I did the unthinkable. I faked an orgasm.

Yeah, I know....but sometimes there wasn't all that much cum...especially if I was in a hurry...so I was banking on that for one thing. In the next instant I slammed into her as far and as deep as I could go, held myself there, and groaned and yelled as though I was spilling my spunk into her cunt. I even throbbed my dick through muscle control, as though it was spurting inside of her perhaps. And I hoped that's what she thought I was actually doing, even if I wasn't. She was still busily masturbating herself with one hand trying to reach orgasm as well when I pulled out of her and stood up and away from the bed. Cindy didn't even look at me, but continued to frig her cunt, as I turned and walked out of the bedroom heading for the guest bath rather than using our own private bath connecting our room. I figured Cindy would soon be using that, and moments later when I heard the door slam, I knew that she was.

In the guest bath, I soon jerked my prick off into the wide open toilet bowl cunt that awaited me, and with far less satisfaction than I would have preferred, flushed my curdled spendings out of sight, though not quite out of mind as I stood there wondering just how much damage I....we actually, had done to our marriage.

Thankfully I had enough outside chores to keep me busy the rest of the afternoon, but more importantly away from Cindy. Inevitably it was soon time to drive over to our friends place for dinner. Shelly and Cindy had been friends for a number of years, married about the same length of time that Cindy and I had been, she and Frank had what most people would call the perfect marriage. In all the time we'd known them, I'd never seen them argue or fight about anything. Disagree yes, of course....but always playfully so, and never with any indication that one or the other of them would pay for it later. And the other thing I enjoyed about our relationship with them was that Shelly was very attractive, as was her husband Frank. Both Shelly and Frank were flirtatious, a fact that had neither bothered nor upset either Cindy or myself at any time. Maybe it was because Cindy knew her friend so well that she never felt threatened by all the sexy little innuendo's that she would shoot my way during the course of an evening. Frank had been much the same way with Cindy, and I think she liked the attention from that, as on occasion it HAD been the catalyst to some rather intense lovemaking between Cindy and I afterwards. Though again, not usually that same night as we always arrived home rather late whenever we'd gone over there.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:32

We'd been there long enough for Frank to fix us all a drink when I saw that Shelly had ushered Cindy off into a corner somewhere. Like a sister, she seemed to always know when something was bothering Cindy, and she would always seem to draw Cindy off to one side and ferret out from her whatever it was that was going on. I knew neither of them kept secrets from one another, though I doubted Shelly had nearly as many to share with Cindy as my wife did with her.

"How's business going for you Tom?" Frank asked me, trying to garner my attention away from the sudden disappearance of our wives. I emptied my glass handing it back to him for a refill.

"Fine." I said simply, letting him know I wasn't in the mood to discuss business, but that I was in the mood to suddenly get drunk. Frank poured us each another full glass and then led me outside to the patio where he turned the steaks on the barbeque grill.

"Listen Tom, I don't mean to pry or anything, but obviously the two of you have had some sort of a fight. If you guys don't feel like being here, we'd understand, there's no sense in spending the evening together if you're going to be miserable. And besides, we're good enough friends that I feel I can tell you.....I don't particularly want to share your misery this evening if that's all right with you."

I liked Frank. Though Shelly was Cindy's best friend, I'd have to say that Frank had become mine as well.

"I'm sorry Frank, yeah....we sort of did have a little spat earlier in the day, and I guess it's kind of lingered on over into the evening. But no....I don't want to spoil the evening, or yours and Shelly's for that matter either. I'm sure once Cindy's had a chance to get it off her chest by talking to Shelly, that she'll be in a better mood, and I'm sure once she is...I will be too."

"Rare?" Frank asked flipping the steaks.

"Yeah...." I told him.

"Me too....like my steaks all nice and juicy, just like my women."

I shot him a look. "Women?" I asked. "I can't imagine you wanting or needing to be with any other women besides Shelly." I told him. "Aren't the two of you the happily married perfect couple?"

Frank laughed. "Course we are buddy. But what do you think helps us keep it that way?"

"Good sex?" I countered sarcastically, remembering the afternoon's fiasco.

"That....and an understanding wife, and lover."

"Well Shelly's that, I'll say that much."

"Yes....and sexy as hell too wouldn't you agree?" Frank asked.

We'd often joked about our wives before of course, and talked about all the secret naughty little things they enjoyed doing in the bedroom. Guy talk of course. But I'd never once heard Frank mention anything about any other women in all the years I'd known him.

"Ever fool around Frank?" I asked boldly, not knowing for sure if I'd stepped over that imaginary line or not.

Frank glanced up at me knowingly. "Not without Shelly being there." He told me honestly. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"Seriously?"

"We're not swingers or anything like that if that's what you mean." Frank said. "But we have had a couple of threesomes in the past, and even a wife-swapping foursome once or twice. Just a little added spice to our sex-life, and it's seemed to keep the intimacy between the two of us constantly heated. Like I said, we don't do something like that all the time, matter of fact, it's been nearly six month's now since we have done anything."

I had to fix myself another drink while Frank stood tending the steaks so I could digest what it was he'd just told me. When I returned, I handed him a fresh one as well, and took up where we'd left off.

"You don't get jealous or anything when you see someone else fucking your wife?" I stated a little vulgarly. But I wanted to test his reaction to it.

"The first time I was....a little I guess. But I was really excited too Tom. Thing is, I trust my wife, and she trusts me. We've never done anything outside of one another's knowing or being there. So that way there's no distrust or suspicion. We can openly express ourselves in front of one another, have fun, enjoy sex just simply for sex, and not mix love and pleasure with it unless we're alone together. It's not a formula that works for everyone, but it works for us."

"Is that why you've never made any moves...or suggested to us that you'd be interested in...well you know, including us?" I asked.

Frank laughed. "Yeah....one of the reasons I guess. We didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our friendship for one thing. And for the other, Shelly's not attracted to you either."

I felt my face flush with sudden embarrassment. And then Frank gave me more than a soft punch into my arm. "I'm just fucking with you buddy. Matter of fact, we have discussed it yes, but I guess we felt if it was meant to happen, then it would provided it was under the right circumstances, and that the mood and the opportunity was perfect for us to approach the two of you about it. Obviously, it never has really. And again...neither one of us wanted to push it or pressure either one of you into doing something you weren't comfortable with. I take it your not real happy with your sex-life at the moment." He added.

I then proceeded to tell Frank everything that had happened, including running into my ex-wife at the dealership. How that had set me off emotionally, and how I had come home to take out those frustrations on Cindy, who in turn simply added to those frustrations by her seemingly lack of any interest in me of late.

"Maybe the two of you need to go and spend a romantic weekend together, maybe go up to that fabulous, being wasted cabin of yours."

Frank and I had been going up there for years, during the hunting season. But it was about the only time it was ever used. "A lot of cabin for so little hunting." He'd once told me. And it was. Cindy hated going up there for one thing. Not that she was opposed to the out of doors, she loved it in fact, and we'd spent many vacations traveling and camping in a tent no less.

"Cindy hates the place." I told him honestly. "Mainly because she knows it was where Silvia and I spent our honeymoon together, amongst other things."

"So why don't you sell it? I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding a buyer."

Almost immediately Silvia came to mind of course. Even after all this time I'm sure she'd still love to by the place.

"Oh...I'm sure I could. But you know, it's been in the family for so long and I've always hoped that Cindy would warm up to it some day, but she never has of course."

About that time we heard Cindy and Shelly make there way downstairs from the bedroom. "Looks like they've had their little chat." Frank whispered conspiratorially to me. "We'll finish this discussion later."

I turned and was surprised to see Cindy actually smile at me. And not the "I'll get you later" kind of evil or mischievous smile either, but a genuine one. And so...I smiled back at her.

"Frank? I need you to run to the store." Shelly told him.

"What for?"

"We need new lettuce. The lettuce I bought a couple of days ago is too wilted, and I don't want to serve a limp salad."

"But you're the expert." Frank told her lamely, obviously not wanting to really go.

"No problem....Cindy will go with you." She told him. And then Frank shot me a curious look, which I returned. And once again whispered to me over the flare and sizzle of the steaks on the grill.

"Me thinks something's afoot!" Frank said in a poor English accent. "Ok honey!" He announced then. "I'm sure that Tom can baby-sit the steaks until we get back." He turned to me even as he pushed the steaks off into the corners of the grill and turned the heat down low. "We won't be gone long either!" He warned. "I'm not about to ruin four good steaks just so you and Shelly can have a little talk!"

Neither of us had any real idea what was going on here, but it was obvious that Shelly wanted to be alone with me.

"Don't worry Tom....she won't try anything without me here. So if you're worried she's going to try and seduce you while we're gone, she won't. Not until we're back at least so I can watch!" With that Frank gave me another punch to the shoulder, then gathered up my wife throwing an arm around her waist and escorting her hurriedly out the front door.

Shelly and I both watched them go until the door closed, and then she immediately walked over towards me.

"Cindy and I had a little chat." She began. "I think the two of you have both been working too hard for one thing. And for the other....you've allowed yourselves to get into a rut, sexually speaking." She added.

I wasn't surprised by Shelly's openness; she'd always been that way. But knowing what I did now put a whole other light on the subject.

"So....what do you suggest?" I said playing along.

"I think maybe you and Cindy need a tune up of sorts." She told me. "Something to put some spark back into your marriage. Are you willing to try that? Do something a little out there perhaps that might put a little get in your giddy up?"

"Hell Shelly...at this point I'm willing to do just about anything. I've already had one failed marriage, and I'm damned if I want to go through another one."

"Good." Shelly said. "Cindy pretty much told me the same thing. I asked her the same thing I'm going to ask you now. Do you trust Frank and I?"

"Of course." I told her, suddenly finding myself becoming rather excited as the hint of possibilities began to dance around in my mind here.

"Do you think you could handle seeing Cindy and Frank together?" She asked pointedly.

I was staring at her barely concealed breasts. Cindy was wearing a rather tight fitting tank top as she usually did, but I noticed now for the first time that she obviously wasn't wearing a bra.

"I don't think I'd have any problems with it. After all, I do know and trust Frank." I told her honestly. "But it's not me I'm worried about....it's Cindy. I'm not sure how she'd react to.......well to....you know."

"You and I fucking you mean?"

"Well...yes, since you put it that way."

"Like I said...we've already spoken about it."

"She said she was ok with that?" I asked incredulously.

"Well....she spent some time thinking about it yes. But after I assured her that if at any time she decided it was a bad idea, or if either one of you became uncomfortable, then we'd stop...no matter what. Could you agree to those terms as well?"

I shook my head up and down excitedly like a kid on a sugar high. "Whew." I exclaimed. "So....how do we go about this?" I asked anxiously.

"Let Frank and I direct things." She said. "We'll have, and enjoy our dinner, then I thought we'd sit and soak in the hot-tub for a while....naked of course. A little wine, relaxation, some stimulating conversation, and then Frank and I will start to fool around a little. If the two of you find this exciting, then you guys do the same. We'll just let things sort of go from there and see what happens."

"I'd better turn the steaks." I told her, needing a moment to digest what she'd just told me, and wondering if the grin I'd seen on my wife's face had been one of curious excitement, or revengeful glee at finding a way to get back at me. For a brief moment I wasn't exactly sure which one it had been and actually worried about it. A few minutes later, Frank returned with a new head of lettuce.

"We're back! How's the steaks?" He asked.

"Medium rare." I quipped. So you'd better hurry with the rest of dinner, or you'll be going out for more steaks." Once again Cindy gave me a curious look, wondering I'm sure what my reaction had been to Shelly's question. I smiled back at her, and nodded my head, which seemed to take her by surprise a little; though she said nothing and simply nodded her own head back at me.

Dinner was great even though the steaks were slightly overdone. As Shelly had told me, we ended up in the hot-tub after it had gotten dark, but I was glad to see that they kept the inside lights of the hot-tub off as we all settled down into the soothing bubbling water... naked.

Frank had picked out a nice bottle of wine to sit in the tub and relax with. Cindy liked wine preferably anyway, and I was happy to see Frank refilling her glass. Usually she nursed a single glass of wine in one sitting, so obviously even in this respect she was letting her hair down a little. We quickly polished off that bottle, and Frank poured my wife yet a third glass, which she gratefully accepted before sitting back as it happened between Frank and Shelly. The 'game-plan' had been for Frank and Shelly to more or less start things, and then see how Cindy and I reacted from there. That all changed suddenly and dramatically.

"Shelly? You and I were roommates all through college together. How come you never made any advances towards me during all that time?" She asked her from out of the blue.

It was obvious the wine had lessened my wife's inhibitions. Not only physically as she was sitting in the tub naked, but mentally as well since she'd come right out and asked her friend such a thing in the first place.

"To begin with silly.....I'd never done anything with another woman before, not until after Frank and I were married, and then not for quite some time after that. So it wasn't like I was entertaining thoughts of being with another woman during college. If I had...I probably would have approached you back then." She said.

Cindy thought about that for a moment and then blew everyone away. "I used to wonder in bed at night as we lay there sleeping together what it might be like to be with you."

"Really?" Shelly said.

"Yeah....especially when I'd catch you masturbating at night when you thought I was asleep." She told her.

"So then, did seeing Shelly playing with herself turn you on?" Frank asked. And then I watched as he slid over to the other side of his wife and between the two women and placed his hand down beneath the water...obviously between Shelly's legs.

"Yes...it did." Cindy confessed. "And then I would do it sometimes too...thinking about it."

"Shelly loves to masturbate." Frank announced. "Still does. And I love watching her do it. Do you?" He asked turning slightly to look at my wife.

"Used to. But I admit...it's been a while since I have." She stated openly.

"I've never seen you do it." I told her. "Not even once."

"I know. I used to do it nearly every day, but then I started to worry that if I was masturbating so much, that maybe I was taking something away from you...so I quit."

"Hell....I jack off every day myself!" Frank exclaimed proudly.

Cindy seemed surprised at that and looked across him towards Shelly. "Doesn't that bother you?" She asked. "I mean....what if he's just finished jerking off and you're suddenly in the mood or something?"

"Then Frank tells me he just finished jerking off....and I give him a little while to recover. No secrets....no regrets, no hard feelings. Hell Cindy, sometimes I've just finished giving my pussy a work out with one of my vibrators, and Frank comes to bed all stiff and excited. Works both ways. And usually...most of the time we end up having even better second orgasms together afterwards. Sort of like priming the pump as it were, and it ends up making our lovemaking sessions last all the longer...and all the better in the long run. But even IF one of us still isn't in the mood...which is rare, but which has happened, we still take care of one another if the need and desire is there. Sometimes Frank just goes down on me until I cum, and then we call it a night. Or occasionally, if I don't feel like I'm ready to go again, I still treat him to something special, like one of my world-class blowjobs. But the point is...we don't deny one another anything, and we respect each other's needs, wants and desires. Bottom line you guys....we communicate!"

Cindy looked across the tub at where I was sitting. "Do you jack off?" She asked me.

This wasn't exactly a subject I was comfortable with....especially confessing not only to my wife, but to our best friends. At least I had a number of drinks to blame it on later. "Yes...occasionally." I qualified.

"How often?" Cindy pressed. And I noticed that both Shelly and Frank sat there expectantly waiting to hear my response.

"Oh...I don't know, maybe every other day or so." I told her. "Did you this morning?" She asked me out of the blue.

I had been in fact....during my morning shower. Cindy had come into the bathroom to hang up fresh towels as she did every weekend. I had been jerking myself off and hadn't heard her come into the bathroom initially. When I did, I quickly stopped, and appeared to be merely washing myself instead. Though we had one of those slightly opaque, distorted glass shower/tub enclosures, you could still faintly see one another inside the shower whenever you were looking through the glass. Obviously she had seen a little more than I thought she had.

"Yes." I said simply. "I was. But I stopped when you came into the bathroom. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Is that why you weren't interested in fooling around after I got home from the dealership?" I asked....realization suddenly dawning on me. "Was it because you were mad at me for jerking off?"

"Go on Cindy." Shelly said. "Answer him, remember.......honesty and communication? Remember what we talked about?" She prompted.

"Yes....I guess I was, a little." She finally managed. "It made me horny thinking about it. But then I got angry, thinking you'd rather play with yourself instead of me. And then after you left, I went upstairs and satisfied myself, and then was feeling guilty about that, since I also knew I'd disrupted what you'd been doing. So when you got home, and wanted to fool around with me, I thought it was just because you were still horny from jacking off...but never finishing this morning. And because I had JUST finished getting off myself....I wasn't exactly in the mood at that moment."

"See? Now isn't that a lot better?" Shelly exclaimed. "All that heartache and anger over nothing!" She announced proudly. "All of which could have been avoided if you'd simply told one another what was really going on."

And I sat in the corner of the tub simply grinning foolishly. Maybe that's what Cindy thought had happened.....but that wasn't exactly the whole truth. And now I really did feel like a piece of shit. Frank was giving me a knowing look as well. I knew he wouldn't tell Shelly the whole story that much was and would remain between us at least. And I know he also knew I was feeling a little bit like a heel at this moment too, so there was some satisfaction in it for him over that.

The 'mood' had turned dramatically from the way it had started out however, and realizing that good old Frank worked on turning that ship about.

"Well now that we know all about your naughty little secret regarding Shelly, is that a curiosity you still might be willing to satisfy?"

That made Cindy laugh...although somewhat nervously. But at least it seemed to lighten the sudden tension we were all feeling. Even the obvious motions of Frank's hand beneath the water as he played with his wife hadn't helped all that much, though I for one had certainly continued to notice it. And now...as Cindy looked over towards Shelly a bit shyly perhaps in affirmation of that secret desire, she seemed to pick up on what Frank was doing to her friend.

"I can't believe I didn't notice what you were doing until now." She remarked.

Now it was Shelly's turn to giggle. "Hmmm, I'll say. And he's doing a rather nice job of it too." She added.

Frank gave me a quick glance from across the tub, and I knew immediately what he was asking just in the way he looked at me. I gave him an equally quick nod of the head, and waited. Frank had both hands beneath the water, and the subtle telltale movement wasn't missed by me either. I knew then that he had placed his other hand in my wife's lap. She in turn appeared startled for a brief moment, and looked immediately in my direction. I simply smiled at her, nodded, and moved my own hand beneath the water to my cock and began to toy with it in happy expectation of things to come.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:32

It had been a while since I'd seen that wild-eyed expression on my wife's face. And I realized just how much I had missed seeing it.

"I think we're being poor hosts here." Shelly suddenly announced. And then she stood up and made the short trip over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. I felt her hand seek me out beneath the water, and I tensed at her touch, and shot a quick look over towards my wife. Cindy however had her head tilted back against the headrest, eyes closed, and a beatific expression of bliss on her face as Frank continued to fondle and play with her pussy beneath the water. Seeing this, I now reached over and began doing the same thing to Shelly.

"Goodness Cindy. Had I of known just how fucking big your husband's cock was, I'd have tried doing this a LONG time ago." She said.

I suddenly felt a little awkward, and slightly embarrassed having my best friends wife so blatantly comparing me to him like this.

"Don't worry Tom. She says that about ALL the guys whose cock's she's felt up. I think she does it just to tease me, that.....and stroke the guy's egos. Though I'm sure she's stroking a lot more than just your ego about now."

Cindy had opened her eyes of course, and was also glancing across the tub towards the two of us. Then I saw her sit up slightly and reach over as well. "Besides which Cindy.....Frank's got just as nice a cock as Tom does." She finished.

We all sat there for a time after that silently playing with one another so that only the sounds of our breathing could be heard. The atmosphere was definitely different now, and it was obvious that things would soon head one way or the other. Up until now, a little mindless groping and finger-play hadn't been all that big of a deal. But the truth of the matter was, how much further would things go, and how would either Cindy or I respond to it when it did? Even I wasn't as certain as I thought I would be.

"Listen...I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm turning into a prune here. Why don't we towel off and move this on into the house?" Shelly suggested. "Frank? Why don't you grab us another bottle of wine and take it on up to the bedroom?"

There...she'd said it. Opened the door. And my only question now was...would Cindy and I walk through it together?

"Not sure about any more wine for me." My wife said standing up. And it was a nice titillating jolt to my senses to see her doing so, something as simple as standing up in the altogether, unashamedly showing off her nakedness without making any sort of a fuss over it. "Any more wine and I'm not sure I'd remember what it was that I did."

"And that would be a bad thing?" Frank quipped.

"Maybe...maybe not. But I think I want to remember everything that happens tonight." Cindy said eyeing me, and smiling.

And so as she stepped out of the tub, and through the door.....I followed.

I watched as Shelly came up to my wife and began drying her off with a towel. It was more than that though....a lot more. And as both Frank and I watched, Shelly leaned over kissing Cindy, softly, slowly....intimately. And I watched as Cindy kissed her back.

We all headed up to the bedroom after that, Frank still managed to grab another bottle of wine, though I opted instead for another stiff scotch. Not that I was self conscious about walking around with my semi-hard dick hanging out. Frank was as well, and I did glance down at him, and Cindy was right. Frank had nothing to be ashamed of in that department either. Shelly HAD indeed been stroking my ego, in more ways than one, which was fine by me as I now no longer felt the need to be either competitive, nor self conscious about myself or Frank for that matter.

"You might as well sit down and enjoy this." Shelly said to us shortly after entering their bedroom. "Knowing you two....this is something you've probably talked about and discussed more than once out on the golf course, so you might as well sit back, relax.....and enjoy it. As who knows, we may.....or may not do it for you again." She said

"Yeah...." Cindy jumped in saying. "Cause after this....we just might keep this to ourselves!"

Cindy burst out laughing. "I don't think so." Frank stated then. "We have an agreement......."

"Only that I wouldn't ever be with another man unless you were in the room, and that you wouldn't be with another woman unless I was in the room." Shelly clarified.

"Oh....so that means its ok for the two of you to get it on without either one of us there?" Frank shot back at her teasingly.

"No different than if you and Tom want to have a go at one another." She came back with.

"Oh....so you wouldn't mind that would you?"

"He's right Shelly." Cindy suddenly spoke up saying. "Besides....I wouldn't mind seeing that myself."

"Ok, Ok.....never mind, forget I even brought the subject up." Frank said. And I raised my glass up to him in a toast.

"Hypocrites!" Shelly spat. "Why is it ok for two girls to get it on....especially when the guys want to see them do it? But for some reason, its NOT ok for the guys to do the same...when the girls want to see them do it? Why is that huh?"

"I think we're out of scotch." I said suddenly standing up and heading for the door to the sounds of laughter from all three of them as it followed me out of the room and down the hallway. By the time I did return, it was to the sight of my lovely wife and her best friend hungrily going down on one another simultaneously. Frank was stroking his cock....unashamedly as he watched them, and suddenly I wasn't embarrassed to begin doing so myself.

"Damn....this is fucking hot!" Frank said as he continued jerking on his prick.

"I'll say." I added. Seeing the two gorgeous naked women pleasuring one another with their tongues was a sight to behold in deed. A few minutes later, Shelly looked up long enough to speak.

"Why don't you come around here and behind me?" She said looking at me. Side by side on the bed now, tongues still eagerly exploring and teasing one another, it was easy for me to slip into the enormous bed behind Shelly. As I did, it took no more than a moment for me to position my prick at the entrance of her pussy. As I slid inside her, the sensation was like having my dick wrapped in a moist, velvet covered rose petal. I carefully and gently eased my way inside her, and much to the delight of my wife who suddenly commented on it as I did.

"Oh fuck Shelly!" She said....."This is almost unreal....that's MY husbands cock inside your pussy! The same pussy I'm laying here licking!"

"Wild isn't it?" Shelly replied. "I know....that's how I felt the first time we did that. Ok now Frank....it's your turn. Slide up behind Cindy here...and you do the same thing to her that Tom's doing to me."

Although I really couldn't see much of anything, just hearing her describe what it was she was seeing....and now feeling sent shock waves of unbridled lust coursing through me. Shelly didn't have breasts anywhere's near as large as my wife's were. Some in fact would try and hang the title of "flat-chested" on her...but as I reached around and cupped her small tiny little tits, they felt wonderful in my hands and I began to knead them like a contented cat....everything but the purr, and my cock was doing that. One thing Shelly did have was incredibly hard nipples, and maybe it seemed more than that to me because there was so much nipple, but feeling their firmness pressed against the palm of my hand as I pressed against them, and rolled them about drew pleasured moans and mewlings from her as I did which was like music to my ears.

"Oh Tom....that feels heavenly!" She stated. As she spoke directly into my wife's cunt, which made her in turn laugh out loud a little.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." My wife admonished her. "That tickles!"

"Oh? Really?" Then Shelly said or did something else into my wife's pussy, but I couldn't hear what it was she said, or what she did exactly, but Cindy began thrashing and moaning wildly with delight.

"Stop it...stop it you cunt!" Cindy threw out at her. It had been a long time since I'd heard this particular "tone" in my wife's voice. I knew then that she was extremely horny, especially as she tended to become very vulgar, and very vocal whenever she was. Sort of like back in the days when she and I used to get stoned together and end up having fantastically wild sex all night long. She taught me words that I never even knew existed. Like I said...it had been a while. "Oh Frank....fuck my pussy you bastard!" She wailed.

"She's horny!" I offered up. "You'd better fuck her cunt Frank....or she's apt to turn around and bite it off if you don't." I warned him. I'm sure Frank took me only half seriously....but suddenly the bed was rocking with a more noticeable movement to it as Frank began to slide his prick in and out of my wife's cunt with a much greater urgency and demand.

"Oh yes!" Shelly joined in saying. "Too bad you can't see this the way I am." She remarked. "Frank....your beautiful cock looks so fucking hot going in and out of her like that! Hmmmmm, oh look.....look at the way her pussy lips seem to sort of suck in....grabbing your dick and holding it there, almost sucking and licking it as you pull back out of her!"

"And you thought YOUR wife was horny?" Frank somehow managed to contribute. "I can't shut my slut-wife up once she starts a diatribe!"

I increased my own tempo, propping myself up slightly on one elbow so I could sort of look over into the pile of flesh that was so intricately entangled together. It was impossible to see much of what was actually going on of course, but the continued sounds, including some very wet, sticky sloshy noises coming from both women's cunts spoke volumes.

"Let me know when you're about to cum baby!" Shelly told Frank.

"Almost there sweetheart!" He replied. "Shit...Cindy's cunt is fucking tight!" He added.

"Maybe its because old Tom here hasn't been fucking me enough!" My wife suddenly spoke up saying.

"Sounds like something that need's to be rectified for sure!" Shelly quipped. But Frank's imminent orgasm ended any more somewhat playful banter from continuing.

"Oh....oh, here it comes Shelly!" He said. "Catch it....catch it........catch.......IT!" He yelled pleasurably.

Even I could see that much. Shelly just managed to retrieve her husbands prick from my wife's cunt as it began to spew a geyser full of white hot cum cream into the air, most of which missed Shelly's mouth initially, and splattered along the side of my wife's face instead. Something that she rarely if ever did for me. It wasn't her "thing" to do as she once called it. And though my wife was great at giving head, she'd only allowed me to cum inside her mouth twice the whole time we'd been married. I was a little apprehensive in fact as to how she might react to this, so I continued to sit there, forgetting momentarily all about fucking Shelly's cunt as I continued to watch Frank's spray of cum cream splattering against his wife's face, and into her mouth after that first initial long shot that flew all the way up to my wife's face as she lay there sucking and licking Shelly's pink perfect looking pussy. To my surprise, Cindy hadn't even flinched, and as the pearly like drool of cum ran down the side of her cheek towards her lips, she took a moment to lick it from them as it slid inside of her mouth.

"Quite a shot that!" She exclaimed rather playfully. "But wait until you see Tom cum." She challenged. "I swear he could hit a bulls eye at fifty feet!" She exclaimed.

"Now even I wouldn't mind seeing that." Frank surprised everyone by saying.

"Not until he's made me cum first!" Shelly warned...."I'm way too fucking close now for him to stop...so if he does cum, he's just gonna have to do it again later for everyone's amusement....but not until I've had mine at least! Now....shut up and suck my clit Cindy....I'm so fucking close now!"

A second latter Shelly screamed her orgasm into the night with such embellishment that I actually grimaced when she came. "Does she always do that?" I asked even as she continued that high-pitched squeal

"Not always.....no." Frank shouted over her. "Only when it's a really....really good one!" He said finally lowering his voice as hers in turn fell down a few decibel levels.

"Hmmmm come eat me." Cindy told Frank at that point. "Let me lay down on my back and suck my husbands prick while you do it."

It only took a moment to reposition ourselves, and soon Cindy was indeed lying down on her back with Frank happily positioned between my wife's legs, munching away at her like his life depended on it....which in a way it did as I could tell that Cindy was about as worked up as I'd ever seen her, and if she didn't cum soon...she really would kill someone.

"Bring it here you horny fucker!" She demanded of me.

"Who's horny?" I asked her...but I didn't delay very long in sliding over next to her head and kneeling down beside her. Shelly wasn't about to be left out either and once she'd recovered slightly, came over to lay down next to me where she could feed my cock to my wife's mouth, and simultaneously reach over with her other hand and play with my wife's tits. Just seeing her do that was nearly enough to make me shoot my wad, but I fought against that initial sensation. I wasn't about to pass up feeling my wife sucking my cock...not for anyone. She was simply too damn good at it.

Kneeling there as I was, watching my best friend licking and devouring my wife's cunt was about the most erotic thing I had ever seen or experienced. I was surprised that I didn't feel jealous, or a little anxious about it. Maybe it was because we knew them and trusted them as much as we did that made the difference. Whatever the reason, seeing how much Cindy was enjoying it, feeling it, somehow made it's way known to me in the way she was now sucking and attacking my prick. I don't think my wife's ever sucked cock quite that enthusiastically before, and like I said, she was damn good at it any way.

I knew from experience when Cindy was close to climax...she just sort of shut down momentarily, which meant unfortunately for me that the blowjob was temporarily over for the moment. She began with that slight arch to her back, somehow managing to lift her ass completely off of the bed. God that woman had strength in her back...never knew how she could manage to do that and hold herself up like that, but she did. Cindy was forcing poor Frank to move with her, so much so that he'd had to place his hands down on the bed to support his own weight as my wife's cunt lifted his face into the air as she strove for that magical cum-finish line that was stretched out and waiting for her to finish across. An eerie sort of silence permeated the room then, only the sound of Frank's labored breathing as he continued to tongue my wife's slit could be heard. Even I was holding my breath right along with Cindy...as I knew she was, just waiting...waiting, until finally.

"Oh...Oh....Oh.....Oh....OH OH OH OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Ok....Cindy was loud when she came too.

Everyone seemed to collapse into a heap at that point. Frank; with his wet face all sticky and glistening with an abundance of my wife's pussy juice. Cindy, all but passed out there on the bed, finally releasing her hand from my dick in the process, probably not even aware for the moment that she had. Shelly continued to soothingly caress my wife's breasts, but it was obvious to me if not anyone else that she'd fingered herself off to yet another orgasm as well, though a much smaller quieter one when my wife came. Awkward as it was for me to continue kneeling there on the bed, I simply scooted back and stood up. Sitting down in a nearby oversized stuffed chair, I simply sat back and enjoyed the naked spectacle of my two best friends and my wife all curled up together trying to regain their senses. When they did....I watched my wife and Shelly turn into a pair of succubus and slowly worm their way over towards me.

"Ok," Shelly commented. "Time to watch old faithful erupt don't you think?"

She and Cindy reached me at nearly the same time, and for a brief moment they dueled with my cock, using their lips and tongues to do so until they'd managed to coordinate their ministrations upon my super-sensitized prick with such a delightful array of varied sensations that I was prick-numbed by it. One licked, one sucked, then they'd trade places and start all over again. Even fondling and cupping my balls became a game for them, which they both seemed to delight sharing in together. I felt my balls tighten and knew by it that I was only moments away from one very intense climax. And knowing that it would be so, and fearing for the copious discharge I was all but certain to produce, felt it only prudent to warn them... just seconds before I did.

"Oh fuck...I'm close." I told them. "I'm really going to shoot a BIG load." I said once again trying to impress upon them the urgency of that statement...because I knew it would be, and I also knew that there was no way in hell my wife was going to want to try and deal with that.

"Uh hum......" She mouthed around my cock head...pumping her head up and down, allowing her velvet lips to massage my swollen near to bursting prick all the while continuing to maintain that incredible slippery suction she had on me. Likewise, Shelly seemed very content to continue to lick my exposed shaft as Cindy concentrated primarily on the bulbous head of my dick, continuing to massage and gently squeeze my now very full firm ball sack, just as I felt the first tingling indication that I was about to ejaculate a load about the size of my fist through the end of my prick.

Maybe I wasn't as loud as the women when I came, but my climax was every bit as intense as either of theirs had been.

Even as the first discharge began to make its way up my shaft, it was certainly too late to try and do anything about it as far as my wife went. I figured she'd catch that first one, part of it anyway. And she did....hungrily it seemed. I knew that the force of that first explosion had filled her mouth, but she accepted it and drank my essence as smoothly as drinking milk from a glass....though a large glass I might add. And even as the second spurt flew from my prick, I was still amazed as she attacked my prick with a sensual vengeance that amazed me.

"Let me have some of that!" Shelly cried out, and Cindy reluctantly gave way to her, just as the third explosion leapt from my prick hitting both women squarely in the face as they hastily fought to exchange places. By then the volume wasn't nearly what it had been, but the ejaculations continued for what seemed like an eternity for me, and Shelly indulged herself to some reasonably copious squirts that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy sucking out of me.

"Fucking A" Frank exclaimed as he sat on the bed watching this. And for once, I had to agree.

We finished the night making love to our own wives side by side on that enormous bed, which was still about as sensual an experience as I'd ever had. Seeing Frank and Shelly doing the same right next to us, with the occasional reach over...caress, fondle etc, and then hearing of course all the soft moans, groans and gentle urgings that lovers who are really excited make. It was an awesome experience that kept us all stimulated and passionate long into the night.

Cindy and I spent the better part of the day in bed together. Something we hadn't done in years. We even took breaks to bring in snacks, feeding one another treats, and then start things up all over again. In some ways I felt like a kid again, and it felt great. And when we weren't making love, or pleasuring one another with our hands, fingers, tongues....we talked. And it was then we agreed to keep the lines of communication open with one another. And not that we'd end up in exactly the same kind of life-style that Shelly and Frank had....with other people at least anyway, it wasn't something we'd discount either. If nothing else...we'd talk and discuss things before making any decisions one way or the other. So there was that.