english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: english sex story - A Sweet Sweet Revenge

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:32

On Monday I went to work and was feeling pretty damn good about the weekend when the telephone rang.

"Thomas Andrews" I said answering.

"Tom? Silvia." And suddenly I shivered like a cold had suddenly descended down upon me. And the worst part was, I had no one to blame except for myself. I should never have invited her to call me at work.

"Hi Silvia." I said, trying to maintain my composure and keep my voice in a professional business like tone at the same time.

"My...aren't we uptight in the morning." She began.

"Listen Silvia, I know I said you could call me at work if you wanted to talk, but I really have to say that having thought about it...it's not really a very good idea after all....I think."

There was a brief pause, and I was hopeful she'd agree with me and simply hang up. Unfortunately she didn't.

"Remember what I said? I really do miss you Tom, and maybe it really was a mistake."

I had yearned for a long time to hear her say those words to me. And even during that first year of our divorce, I still hoped to one day hear them. And now that I had, those old feelings for her came rushing back, but only for the briefest of moments, and only because I had the briefest bitter satisfaction of having heard them, even if they no longer meant what they once would have meant to me.

"Have you still got the cabin?" She asked suddenly. A question that caught me off guard, as I immediately assumed she was back to wanting to purchase it from me, and under the circumstances, I was half tempted to do it.

"Yes...why?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could meet up there this weekend....and talk."

I wasn't stupid; this WAS my ex-wife I was dealing with here. "Why do we need to go up to the cabin just to talk?" I questioned, already knowing the answer of course.

"I thought being away from everything would give you and I a chance to sit down and discuss things, and what better place to do it?" She was offering. "You and I had some great times there." She added softly.

I was tempted....I really was. And if it hadn't been for the fact that Cindy and I were beginning to piece together our own marriage I might have been more than simply tempted.

"Let me think about it." I replied, having no intention of doing any such thing. But I felt like I needed a little more time to come up with some kind of a response that would end this encounter with my ex once and for all. "By the way Silvia, you still interested in buying the cabin?"

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line. "Maybe....." She said finally. "Though my finances aren't the best they've been, if you're serious about selling the place, I might be able to swing it. How much are you asking for it?"

What Silvia didn't know was that over the past ten years I had slowly purchased surrounding property's to ensure the seclusion of the cabin remained intact. By now I had well over a hundred acres that extended pretty much in every direction to keep everyone else out and away from what was once my fond family retreat.

"Oh, I don't know....the cabin and the property it's sitting on is easily worth two hundred thousand." I told her, which was an underestimated cost by a considerable amount, but I didn't want to scare her away from a possible offer either. I could have easily sold it to someone else for considerably more, but suddenly I had an idea kicking around inside my head that I wanted to think about a little longer before I decided to actually act on it.

"I'll let you know on Saturday." She told me. "See you at the cabin in the afternoon." She continued, and then suddenly I was listening to the sound of the dial tone. Obviously her intention was to keep me from begging off from meeting her, which I could still easily do, standing her up with no way to gain access to the cabin as it was securely locked up. But I also knew that Silvia thought better of me than that and was gambling on the fact that I'd actually be there.

"No more secrets." I told myself on the drive home from work that night. I planned on telling Cindy of my bumping into my ex-wife at the dealership, along with today's telephone conversation. I wasn't trying to hide anything, and I certainly wasn't about to do anything without Cindy's full and complete knowledge of what I had in mind, something of which I'd been kicking around all afternoon.

"You want to do what?" Cindy asked excitedly after we'd sat down for dinner and I had begun to fill her in on everything that had happened, and had been said.

"I don't see the point in keeping it any longer." I told my wife. "You don't enjoy going up there anyway, so except for during the hunting season, it really isn't being used the way it was intended to be."

"Yes...but isn't that a little drastic? And besides, Silvia might not be able to even come up with the money." Cindy responded.

"So....if she doesn't, or can't, then maybe it's time to put it up on the market. You've asked me before if I'd consider selling it, and then maybe build a new one someplace else on the properties. I've been thinking about it, and with all the new land we've purchased, there are a few choice spots that would be ideal to build you and I a new place on."

That had always been a point of contention between us over the course of the years, that fucking cabin. Cindy hadn't pressed it that hard of course, she knew how much it meant to me and that it had been something of a family retreat, though for the most part....was more of Silvia and mine's little hide-away.

We both sat in silence for quite a while after dinner was over. I could tell that Cindy was mulling things over in her mind, as was I. I still wasn't a hundred percent sure I was still even going to meet Silvia, let alone try and pull off what I'd been considering. But I was more interested in the fact that once Cindy had been made aware of everything that she was giving it as much thought as I was.

"You need to sell her." Cindy began.

"I know that....I'm not that worried on the cost...What I thought I'd do...."

"No Tom, that's not exactly what I meant." She said interrupting me. "You need to convince Silvia that things aren't the way they are number one, and number two....keep her off balance just enough that she doesn't see it coming, and can't react to it afterwards."

"And how do I go about doing that?" I asked her. "You want me to actually plan on meeting her there? You know damn well what she'll be expecting if I do. And though I'm not the least bit worried about giving into her, I'm afraid all that will do is piss her off and she'll be suspicious about my selling her the cabin."

"I think it's time you and I discussed something else Tom. Something that needs to be said, and will have a direct impact on what it is we're both trying to do here. But before we do....I want to show you how much I trust and love you."

Suddenly Cindy stood and began removing all of her clothing, she'd already cleared off the dining room table, and suddenly placed herself upon it. Something I'd teasingly suggested a number of times, but something in which for whatever reason she'd never been willing to go along with.

"Fuck me Tom. Fuck me long...Fuck me hard...but more importantly, fuck me now!" She demanded.

And we did. I'd managed to give Cindy two very satisfying orgasms as I stood there on the floor sliding in and out of her extremely wet pussy as she lay on our long elegant dining table. When my own orgasm approached, Cindy wanted me to pull out of her and shoot my joy juice all over her body, something else she hadn't been particularly fond of my doing. I was so excited by the time I actually came that I literally drenched her, covering her breasts, tummy, and pussy with copious streamers of my jism. To my additional delight, I then watched my beautiful wife take my essence and smear it all over her body, rubbing it into her skin, and then using some of it to actually masturbate with, where she then came again for me in a very sensual and amazing way. I'd never actually seen her play with herself though I had known she did on occasion of course, but actually seeing her do it, and seeing the way she did it had me hard, horny and anxious to make love to her again, which we did, though this time comfortably in bed together.

I was standing outside on the balcony from our bedroom enjoying an after sex smoke when Cindy came out to join me. She was full of surprises. In all the years we'd been married, she'd never shown the boldness that she'd suddenly started to show. And though it was late, with all the lights off inside the house, Cindy's appearance next to me in the nude was a bit of a surprise. The chances of anyone seeing us this time of night was remote, but never the less, Cindy's standing there next to me was an immediate reminder that things were changing between us.

"I think it's time I told you what's been bothering me, and how I think it might actually help us resolve this little problem of ours." Cindy began. I felt her hand reach out and softly grasp my now flaccid penis, but she stroked it without the intention of arousing me, just as a way of keeping an intimate contact with me as she began to tell me things that I had only suspected on the one hand, and on the other, gave me insight into her feelings that I could have never been able to understand on my own.

"Did you know that Shelly was married for a few years before she and Frank were?" She'd begun.

"No...I didn't know that." I told her. "I didn't think either one of them had been married before."

"Well it's Franks first...and hopefully only marriage, but yes...Shelly had been married to another man for a few years previously. She once told me how she had gone through some real emotional difficulties after her break up, and it was Frank who suggested something to her, which she found shocking until he told her why. Afterwards....after she did it, she and Frank were finally married and she never had any problems with it again after that."

Cindy had my curiosity aroused now, and so I stood there listening to her without interruption as she continued to pet my penis as her way of maintaining contact with me, and ensuring that I was giving her my undivided attention.

"What Frank told her to do....was to fuck her ex-husband one last time."

"What?" I near shouted in surprise. "You can't be serious!"

"Hear me out." Cindy said. "I said the same thing when Shelly told me. But then she explained what happened afterwards, how she felt, and how it changed everything for the two of them for the better afterwards. It took me a while to think on it, and finally come to grips with it. But after I did, I had to agree and saw how that it worked for them, and how now.....it just might work for us too!"

"Cindy...listen, there's no way........."

Cindy squeezed my prick effectively cutting me off. "No...I'm serious, listen to what I have to say, just the way I did. And after you've had some time to think about it, you'll know that I'm right."

I stood there in stunned surprise, but decided I'd at the very least listen to what Cindy had to say before reasoning it out with her as to how it was a very bad idea. Maybe afterwards, she'd see it my way and give up on this silly idea of hers. On top of which, I also figured I was going to need to have another little chat with Shelly and tell her to quit giving my wife these weird ideas.

"For starters....I know you truly loved Silvia....."

I immediately began to speak and interrupt her, but Cindy squeezed me once again, and put her fingers to my lips, hushing me up simultaneously. "You wouldn't have married her if you didn't Tom. And I also know the divorce was hard on you, more than what you've ever been willing to tell anyone, or willing to admit too. I also know that in time, before we met even, that you finally came to grips with it, but that it never really gave you any peace. There had been so much hurt, and so much pain.....and longing. Longing for what would never be again, and that was a wound in your heart that never fully healed. And even after you and I met, eventually married....I knew that even back then when you gave me your heart, your love....it wasn't as complete, or as fully given as it should have been. You were afraid to give yourself completely as you once had. And I can understand that."

Everything Cindy said struck home like a blow to the gut, and I was immediately uncomfortable as though she'd somehow managed to open up the secret vault in my mind and read every note and every scrap of paper I had put thoughts to and locked away, hopefully forever. Now....she was rummaging around in there tossing out all these memories and forcing me to read them all over again.

"So what happened with Shelly?" I threw out, wanting desperately for Cindy to get off this particular train of thought as quickly as possible.

"Well, Shelly called him and told him that she wanted to see him, and came right out and told her ex that she wanted to sleep with him. And so....they arranged an evening where they could be together, and she did exactly what she intended to do, "fucked his brains out" as she put it. After which, she felt all these long felt pent up emotions suddenly evaporate away. It was as though this burden she'd been carrying ever since their divorce had suddenly been lifted away. When Shelly left the hotel that night, she "knew" she would never again wonder...or feel curious about the "what-if's" and "what might haves" had they stayed together. She knew then and there that she could marry Frank, and never again look back and leave a piece of herself behind that she couldn't honestly and totally give to him. You see Tom, that's what I've been resenting all these years, and I didn't really know it until Shelly pointed it out to me. I've known you've wondered those things....I've known that every time you go up to the cabin you think of her, and I've harbored resentment towards you because of it, even though I didn't know that I was, or even why. The only thing I could focus on, because it was a tangible, physical thing...was the cabin. Which is why I hated going up there, and why I've always wanted you to get rid of the place."

"So you think if I were to fuck Silvia, that the same thing would happen to me that happened to Shelly? Is that it?"

Cindy merely nodded her head yes.

"And how's that supposed to help us with the other half of the equation." I asked her.

"Well....that's where I come in." She said simply. "And that's how we sell Silvia on the cabin, and convince her to buy it, and trick her into thinking that there's more to this than meets the eye."

Cindy then laid out for me in specific detail what her idea was. And though I sat there listening to her incredulously, I actually began to see the wisdom of it, even though it was the wildest thing I had ever heard of in my entire life.

"You're serious!" I said when she had finished.

"Very!"

"I need to think about this." I told her.

"I know. And you will. And when you have, you'll see I'm right." She said. "And that's how we'll solve both problems in one fell swoop! Now...you think you can get this up again one more time tonight?" Cindy asked huskily.

And to my surprise...I did.

With less than a week to go before Saturday arrived, there was a number of things I had to do before hand if we were going to pull this off. Not the least of which was calling Silvia and informing her we were on. But...there was a 'catch' to that too as Cindy would also be there, though she wouldn't know that exactly and I hoped that I would be convincing enough over the phone that she wouldn't suspect anything either.

Once I had arrived at work I immediately called her.

"Silvia?" I said after she'd answered. "There's a minor complication regarding Saturday." I told her.

"Oh? So you HAVE decided to meet me though?" She queried.

"Well yes, but there IS one small little problem. And to be honest with you, I'm not sure how you'll react to it, but truth is...there's no way around it for me."

"What's the problem Tom?"

"Ummm, well...you see, I was supposed to be meeting my girlfriend at the cabin this weekend, and as you know there's no phone up there. When we initially talked about it, she'd mentioned that she had a weeks vacation coming and wanted to know if it would be alright with me if she went up a little early to spend some time with herself, you know, hiking, reading...that sort of thing. So you see the problem is...she's already there and I can't very well do anything about that now." I heard what was a slight gasp of surprise on her end when I had mentioned the word "girlfriend".

"Tom! You naughty little boy you!" She said enthusiastically. "I would have never thought such a thing of you." She began. "But yes, I can see where that complicates things just a little bit."

"Now came the hard part." I thought to myself. And like Silvia said, trying to sell something to her that was so out of character for me was going to be very difficult and still make it believable.

"Yeah...I know. People change Silvia. I certainly have. You might not be interested in meeting me anyway; you don't know me any more like you think you do. I've had a number of girlfriends over the past few years, and...I like to party, you know, threesomes etc. Sometimes with other guys even..." I had to take a breath and swallow over that one. Silvia had expressed a fantasy of hers to me years ago that she wanted to experience a threesome with me and another guy, but not simply for her pleasure though that was apart of it...but that her curiosity included seeing me doing something with another man.

"Wow Tom....you really HAVE changed haven't you?" She stated excitedly. "Is this girlfriend of yours open minded?" She asked.

"Bingo!" I thought, and I laughed nervously. "Well yes, matter of fact her girlfriend was supposed to go up with her in the beginning, you know...so she'd have some company until I got there, and then the three of us...." I let that one hang.

"Oh my. Hmmmm, well now that certainly IS interesting. You don't suppose she'd be willing to allow someone else to join your little party do you?"

"I guess not....no in fact, I remember her telling me that if I knew anyone else...."

"Well then....sounds like we don't really have any problems after all do we?"

"No...guess we don't, as long as you're ok with it?" I questioned. "Oh...and Silvia? I can bring the papers with me for you to review and look over while we're up there if you're still interested."

"Matter of fact Tom, I've managed to arrange financing already. And even arranged for an appraiser to go up and look at the property."

I'd already known she would do that if she were serious, so hearing her say that didn't surprise me. "Sounds good....though you'd better tell him that it won't be me meeting him there, as I said...Debbie's already there and I'm sure she'd be happy to show him around the place. I'll messenger over a cover letter that he can take with him so that Debbie won't be too surprised whenever he shows up."

"That should be fine." Silvia agreed. "So...we're set for the weekend then? What about your wife?"

"Oh Cindy? She's going to be out of town visiting her mother this weekend, that's one of the reasons I planned this with Debbie as I knew no one would be suspicious of anything."

"Smart. Still Tom, you have shocked me a little. I would have never thought you'd do something like that."

"Well Silvia....I was thinking about getting together with you sometime too you know...just wasn't sure how I was going to get out of this weekend thing is all."

"That's true." She laughed. "Ok then, see you up there sometime Saturday afternoon. See you then Tom." She managed in her sultry voice that she enjoyed using whenever she thought she had something special to look forward to.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:33

"Bye Silvia." And then I quickly hung up before anything else could be thought of or said to cause suspicion to our conversation.

My second call was to Cindy informing her that Silvia had taken the bait.

"See? I told you she'd go along with it."

"Yeah...hook, line and sinker. Only in this case, a treble hook." I added smugly. "Greed, lust and power for bait."

"Just keep in mind sweetie, even a cagey old fish sometimes spits the hook, even a well concealed one."

"Yeah...I know. I'm sure if she gets suspicious about anything we'll hear about it long before the weekend."

After I'd hung up from Cindy, I immediately called my attorney and had him draw up the paperwork on the cabin. I also had him draw up papers selling back part of the land I owned to the BLM. I'd take a considerable loss on a few of those acres I knew, but it would be worth every penny of it to me.

"You sure you want to sell this property Tom?" My attorney asked. "You know what that means."

"I know Bill. It's the reason I'm even doing it."

"Ok then, your loss." He finished.

"My gain." I said silently to myself. "Provided everything goes according to plan that is. Otherwise, I really am fucked."

There was no sense worrying about it now, everything had been put into motion, it was just a matter of having everything come together in time, and from there, seeing if the results would be anything as I expected. There was still the possibility the whole thing would blow up in my face, cost me a small fortune, not to mention a considerable amount of grief, and worse...leave Silvia laughing at me in the long run.

"It's going to be a long week." I mused. And then I informed my secretary I was taking the rest of the day off, and that she in fact could close up as well after the lunch hour. I certainly didn't have my mind on business, but I DID have my mind on my sexy little wife sitting at home. And suddenly I pictured her lying on our bed masturbating.

"Yes...I think I will go home a little early today." And then I followed my rapidly hardening penis out to the car and began the drive home. I quickly called Cindy however from my car phone. "Hi honey. Guess what? I'm on my way home and I have a BIG surprise for you."

I heard Cindy giggle. "I'll bet. But you're not going to believe this sweetie, I just got off the phone with Shelly...she's on her way over for coffee."

"Well, you'd better call her back then. And tell her that your husbands on his way home to fuck his wife! If she shows up, I'm liable to fuck you both!"

"Oh really!" She said. "Fuck us both huh? Well then, I guess I had better call you...see you in a few sweetheart!"

I worked across town so it would take me the better part of a half hour to get home. When I pulled onto our street, I immediately saw Shelly's gold BMW sitting in the double driveway. Shelly and Frank had identical cars, though his was silver, and for some reason that struck me as kind of funny. I was still chuckling to myself when I pulled into the driveway along side Shelly's car. It was a moment after that that I happened to glance up into the rearview mirror just in time to see Frank pulling in behind me. I got out just as he did and we met each other at the walkway leading up to the front porch.

"What's the emergency?" Frank asked worriedly. "Shelly called me and said that if I didn't get my ass over to your place in a hurry, that she wasn't responsible for anything that happened!"

I had to laugh, pointing down towards the bulge in my pants. "I'm the emergency. I called Cindy to tell her I was on my way home to fuck the hell out of her. She told me that Shelly had already left to come over for coffee. And I warned her that if I got home and found them both here that I was apt to screw them both!"

Now it was Frank's turn to laugh as we headed up the walk to the porch. "Don't suppose they're baking cookies do you?"

"I hope not. Cause if they are, then I'm apt to make a major fucking mess of the kitchen!" I announced boldly grabbing my crotch just as we entered through the door into the living room.

"Cindy?" I called out. But there was no response.

"Ah oh...." Frank said grinning. "Me thinks they're bloody well buggering one another upstairs." He adlibbed in his phony English accent.

"Then lets go upstairs and find out for ourselves." I told him leading the way. Sure enough, we soon entered our master bedroom and found Cindy and Shelly laying on the bed waiting for us. But they weren't exactly just sitting there either. Naked of course, Cindy and Shelly had managed to position themselves so that they had 'scissored' their cunts together and were gently rocking and pushing against one another when we walked through the door.

"Fucking A", Frank said, which he usually always did whenever he had a lack of anything else to say.

"Tally-ho old boy." I said in my equally bad English parody of his accent. And immediately began stripping off my clothing.

The girls obviously had been expecting us, and were smiling even as they continued on with their pussy grinding. "Bring that monster cock over here honey!" Cindy told me. "I want to suck it while we do this."

"Me too!" Shelly added grinning lustily at Frank. And seconds later we both stood there on opposite sides of the bed while our wives sucked and jacked our cocks in unison while continuing to hump cunts against one another the entire time.

"By the way Shelly," Frank said as his wife continued mouthing and sucking his prick. "I think we need to go over the rules again." I saw Shelly remove Frank's dick from her mouth and look up at him expectantly.

"And?" She asked.

"I think we need to amend paragraph two, section C." He told her.

"Refresh my memory, I seem to have forgotten which one that is."

"Well, instead of our agreement that we require that we're both present whenever certain situations present themselves? I think we can amend that to say that if it's you and Cindy...that I don't necessarily need to be present if the two of you ever want to fool around together."

"Oh? You mean you don't WANT to be here if Cindy and I want to fool around a little?" She said teasingly.

"NO! That's not at ALL what I meant." Frank answered, but we all knew Shelly was mentally masturbating him.

"So in other words....you LIKE the idea of us getting together like this occasionally."

"Well yeah...as long as Cindy and Tom does." He replied a little sheepishly.

"So'k by me." Cindy chimed in. "And I think the same should hold true for the two of you as well." She added. And once again I glanced over towards Frank and shot him a knowing look.

"Now see what you've started? You've got the girls thinking about that "other" thing." I said in exasperation.

"You never know Tom." My wife said just mouthing the end of my dick as she spoke. "Frank might be better at this than I am."

"Not hardly." I said just slightly under my breath. But I heard Shelly snicker anyway and knew that if she'd heard me, so had everyone else.

"Sorry I brought it up." Frank finally said giving in.

"I'm not!" Shelly said with a mouth full of cock that sounded more like "Mmm mott," And then she did remove Frank's prick so she could speak more clearly. "I think that sounds like a fine idea...a whole lot better than getting together and simply baking cookies or something!"

Frank and I burst out laughing simultaneously.

"What's so funny?" The girls asked.

"I'll tell you later." I told them both. "Something to do with cookies and a very messy kitchen." The girls got somewhat serious after that and quit kissing cunts together. "Tom? Cindy and I had a little chat while we were waiting for the two of you to get here."

"And?" I asked simply.

"And...she told me how you once asked if you could fuck her in the ass."

Frankly I was a little surprised that my Cindy would actually share such information with her, even if she was her friend. I'd asked her once about it, and she'd given me a very firm, "No fucking way!", so I'd never broached the subject with her again after that. I didn't have a response to that however, too stunned actually to do so, so I waited for her to continue instead, which she did.

"Anyway, I've told her that I rather enjoy it every once in a while, and even mentioned to Frank a while back that what I'd really like to try some day is a double-fuck, you know...someone in my ass, someone in my pussy. Would you like that?"

I glanced in surprise and shock, looking at my wife, and then at Frank. Cindy was smiling at me. "Go ahead baby." She cooed. "Now's your chance, you KNOW I won't....not with THAT big cock anyway!"

"You're serious?" I asked....including everyone in my question.

"Very." Shelly said reaching over to clasp my wife's hand. "To begin with, I think it's appropriate for any of us to discuss anything before we do it, and more importantly, no one should ever feel like they should do something that they don't want to do. Cindy obviously doesn't have any desire to have someone stick their cock in her ass, but I do. So as long as everyone's ok with it...why not?"

I know I was grinning like a kid on his birthday, but I couldn't help myself. "Ok...now what?"

Shelly quickly had Frank lie down beneath her and she climbed aboard him on top, ass facing away from me. I watched as Frank's dick slid into his wife's pussy and once he was firmly and completely ensconced inside her, she beckoned me over to her.

"Make sure you use plenty of that KY over there on the table." She said pointing. "Cindy has a point about that big dick of yours. Oh...and use plenty of it on me too." She added.

It took a moment to fully lubricate myself, and even longer to try and lubricate Shelly's puckered little asshole sufficiently as neither she nor Frank simply sat there while I did it. I had to struggle with inserting my finger into her as she continued to fuck her husband even while I did my level best to ensure that she'd be sufficiently lubricated to take me. Cindy wasn't to be left out either, and had already positioned herself over Frank's face so that he was not only fucking his wife, but eating mine out as well.

"Hey now...wait a minute! What about me?" I said still trying unsuccessfully to position myself so that I could actually and finally enter Shelly's ass. Finally she stopped long enough so that I could.

"Go easy baby." Cindy instructed me. "Maybe she's willing to let you fuck her ass, now...but if you hurt her, it might be the last time you ever do it." She warned.

"Well tell Frank to quit fucking his wife then." I admonished them both. "I can't even get it near her with her ass bouncing up and down like that!"

"Sorry old boy. It feels too fucking good mate."

"Shut up Frank!" I said, sounding quite a bit like Hawkeye Pierce when I said it. "I think you've got your accents a bit mixed up."

"Shut up both of you!" Shelly near shouted exasperatedly. "Can't the two of you play nice for a change? Or aren't the two of you really interested in fucking me?"

That shut us both up, and a moment or two latter, I had slipped inside Shelly's exquisitely tight ass. It took me a moment to adjust to the tempo of their coupling. Twice I had almost slipped out when I was attempting to push in, but as Shelly gradually became accustomed to my intrusion of her posterior, I managed to get a significant portion of my anatomy deep inside her.

"Oh hell yes!" Shelly moaned loudly as we finally got going in perfect harmony together. "This is fucking great!" She bellowed ecstatically. Cindy was still sitting on Frank's face, sitting towards me and watching the expression on mine and Shelly's faces as we rhythmed our way towards ecstasy.

"Maybe I WILL have to try that sometime she said. I have to say Shelly, you look like you're really enjoying it...I don't mind telling you, I don't think I've seen you look any more beautiful, or any more pleasured before." My wife commented openly and honestly.

"Oh honey...if you only knew." Shelly barely managed to acknowledge through semi-clenched teeth. She was fighting to hold on as it was... not wanting the pure physical pleasure to end all too quickly. I knew by the juicy sounds of her cunt as Frank fucked into her that she was juicing nicely, and though the KY was the primary contributor of all the equally naughty-nasty sounding noises emanating from her ass, I was helping that along with some major precum lubricating there myself.

"Is either one of you getting very close?" She asked. "Because I am, and it would be nice if we could somehow managed to all cum together!"

"I'm doing pretty good myself." Cindy acknowledged. "Frank's tongue is doing a rather nice job on my little clitty. About all he'd have to do to pop me would be to suddenly start sucking it. Frank! Not yet I said....Oh, gawd that DOES feel good though..."

Just hearing the tone of my wife's sultry sounding voice took me up a notch. "Oh yeah...I could be there shortly myself." I said as I eased my prick smoothly in and out of Shelly's tight little ass. "The way her asshole feels around my dick is fantastic!" I exclaimed.

"What about you frank?" Shelly asked her husband...."You getting close"

"Futhin A" he said through a mouth full of pussy.

"Yeah...he's ready to go! Ok then everyone....follow my lead if you can, I'm going to go for it, so if you can, wait for me and give in as close to me as you can when I do."

Shelly began to rock back against me a little more forcefully after that. Frank was pistoning his prick in and out of his wife's cunt for all he was worth, which I was easily able to feel as our dicks slid in and out of his wife, almost touching one another with each pass as we were separated only by the thinnest of membranes. I could tell by the look on my wife's face that she was already hanging on the precipice as I'd seen that look before, and knew that unless everyone else hurried, she'd be there long before any of us were. How she was holding that climatic little orgasm where she was without succumbing to it I'll never know. But then suddenly Shelly was giving us all a play by play to more or less mark time with.

"Oh yeah...fuck. Oh yeah...fuck, just like that, fuck. Oh shit yes...right there, right there...fuck. Just like that...yes, yes...oh fuck...close..fuck...oh yes, fuck...almost...almost...almost....oh...oh...oh...OH Yes! Now...Now...Now!"

Shelly's ear splitting scream was suddenly matched by Cindy's. Cindy let out a high-pitched moan that just seemed to go on and on forever, almost as though she was yodeling. I felt Frank suddenly stop moving for a brief moment, and then he slammed into his wife's cunt one final time, holding it there, and buried his load deeply inside her as he moaned out in a deep-throated groan, vibrating my wife's cunt as he did which seemed to enhance, if not trigger additional multiple little orgasms from her as she began crying out all over again. Hearing all this seemingly happening at once, I was but a millisecond behind everyone when I came too. I felt my cock lurch, sucked inwards suddenly into Shelly's ass, just as her sphincter seemingly clamped down on my prick and milked the first explosion from my balls so that I found myself bathing the entire inside of her ass in torrents of hot frothy cum juice.

Words cannot begin to adequately describe the emotional roller coaster we all rode on into bliss together. It was mind numbing to say the least and left us all spent and gasping for air long minutes after we had all finished erupting, shooting, spewing, and juicing. I don't know how many times Cindy and I had managed to climax simultaneously, perhaps no more than a half dozen times at best during our entire marriage. And though that never had been the penultimate goal whenever we made love, it had made those times spent together, seemingly extra special when they did. And now having experienced this, with all four of us spending together simultaneously, it was like experiencing and enjoying four orgasms at once...and simply not one, or even two as it were.

"Holy shit!" Frank finally managed to say, speaking first while the rest of us continued to try and collect ourselves.

"Fucking A", Cindy added....laughing then, which caused us all to erupt into the giggles and uncontrolled hysterics until clutching my side, I was finally forced to stand up and walk away before I seriously injured myself.

"Anyone want cookies?" Shelly asked. Which started it up all over again, to the point where I finally did have to leave the room or I'd end up having a stroke.

Like having a bad case of the munchies after really getting ripped, we all decided to head on out for an early dinner after that, and then back over to Cindy and Franks place for another dip in their hot tub.

"Maybe later...I'll let you fuck me in the ass." Cindy told me. And this time...there was no "Yeah sure" behind my thinking. I knew then that eventually, maybe even later that evening that I would.

On Thursday Bill dropped by my office with several papers for me to sign. That was one of the things I really liked about him, he wasn't some pompous-assed attorney that felt like everything that needed to be done had to be done strictly in his office. Bill happened to be on his way home, which passed near enough by the place I worked that he simply dropped in rather than making me drive the entire distance across town to where he was.

"You're sure about this Tom?" He asked once again. Another thing I liked about Bill. He was thorough in all of my transactions and always made sure I was aware of every nuance and problem that could arise. He'd protected me during my divorce from Silvia, and though she had still managed to get nearly everything she'd set her mind to, which had nothing to do with the way Bill handled my case, it was basically State Law that fucked me over, he did at least come prepared to show the courts that Silvia had no rights and entitlements to the properties, to the cabin, or especially to my fathers business which I had inherited.

"Yeah, I know what I'm doing Bill." I assured him. "And I know this is likely to cost me a little, but it really will be worth it in the long run if this works out the way I hope it does."

I then read over the documents we'd be giving to Silvia to sign. I had made sure with Bill that there wouldn't be any confusing legalese that would cause her to grow suspicious and have any second thoughts as to what she was agreeing to and signing for. I'd even indicated to him I didn't want anything appearing in any fine print either that would also cause her to question the transaction in any way shape or form.

"Won't your ex-wife understand what that means?" Bill questioned, stating the obvious.

"Oh...she knows. She's known that's the way it's always been ever since my father and I built the place. But she's also known that as long as the agreement stood in place, that the cabin was protected. As long as those conditions are clearly spelled out, which they are, she'll have no recourse against me later on. Provided of course that everything else happens the way that I hope it will. Otherwise, nothing really changes and she ends up with the cabin. Either way, I still win as Cindy's never liked the place anyway for obvious reasons."

"When are you meeting with her?" He asked.

"Saturday. Which means I should have the signed papers back to you the first part of the week hopefully. I'm sure she'll take time to read over them, but it's important that she doesn't feel like I'm anxious, or even pressuring her to sign. Cindy and I have come up with something that we're hopeful will keep her too preoccupied to think too clearly on, when and if she finally does sign. After that, I want you push this through as quickly as possible for us however. She'll still have three days to change her mind in, and I don't intend of giving her any reason to do that. So hopefully, with everything working out the way we think it will, Silvia will feel like she's come out a head on this deal, and then only time will honestly tell."

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 18 Jun 2016 20:33

The remainder of the week dragged by horribly. I even found that I wasn't exactly in the mood to do anything sexual either, though God only knows Cindy tried. I knew...as we both did that a lot of things were riding on this, including very possibly our marriage, though a lot had recently occurred that had cemented our love for one another even more so than it had been. Still...there were a lot of unknowns each of us had yet to face, the biggest of which was if we could comfortably go through with this thing with Silvia. It was after all a very bizarre way of ending things, and one in which I still wasn't very comfortable with. Too many questions flooded my mind, which was perhaps the root cause of my lack of desire at the moment. I was fearful that the sex with Silvia would be good...too good. After all, she DID look pretty damn good the last time I had seen her too. And even that weighed heavily on my mind. Sure, it had been years since I'd last seen her naked, and I'd almost forgotten what she looked like. But as the days drew closer and closer, I began to recall those hot passionate nights we had spent together at the cabin, and began to remember the way she felt in my arms, and especially the way my prick felt when it slid into her gushing wet slit.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed, pounding my hand down hard against my desk. My prick had hardened almost painfully as I realized I had been sitting there getting aroused thinking about her. "This isn't going to work." I spoke aloud to no one but myself. "It's a fucking BIG mistake...and it's going to cost me my marriage!"

When the phone rang I actually jumped, so absorbed in my thoughts that it startled me. And naturally, it was Silvia on the other end when I answered.

"Just wanted to make sure we were still on for tomorrow." She said seductively into the phone.

"Oh yeah...definitely." I replied, trying to make myself sound anxious and excited somehow. And perhaps the tremor in my voice made her think that as she responded.

"Me too." I could hear the 'wink' in her tone as she said it. "Your girlfriend? Debbie is it? Is she still planning on being there as well?"

I noted an edge of curiosity to her voice, and perhaps even a little hint of jealousy... all the better actually. "As far as I know...yes. Like I said, she's been up there all week long, but knowing Debbie the way I do, she'll be delighted to discover that I'm bringing along another friend." I said emphasizing the word.

I'd already gotten word from Silvia's appraiser that he wanted to look over the place inside and out on Thursday. As much as I knew Cindy hated going there, she did so however, meeting him and acting totally surprised when he did. He showed her the cover letter I'd drawn up however, and I had no doubt that Silvia had debriefed him thoroughly afterwards. Frankly, I was surprised she hadn't gone along with him, and Cindy and I had even planned on that happening if she had decided to do so. Thankfully, she didn't...so it was one less obstacle for us to try and overcome.

The fact that Silvia had no idea what my wife looked like was certainly a big advantage. It saved Cindy from having to attempt some sort of slip-shod disguise, which probably wouldn't have gone over very well anyway. Additionally, Cindy had stayed up at the cabin since Thursday in order to mess things up a little, and give the place a lived in look to it, which I knew under the circumstances would take a little doing, and be emotionally tough on her as she hated being there in the first place, let alone...alone. I had no idea what to expect even when I got there, as I'd planned on leaving very early in the morning for the two-hour drive. And though Silvia wasn't expected until late that afternoon, it wouldn't surprise me to find her showing up far earlier than that, and I wanted a little while to go over the final details with Cindy. But I mainly wanted to discuss things with her one last time before any thing actually happened, and ensure that this really was something she felt was necessary for us to be doing.

I arrived at the cabin a little after 10:00 am, as expected Cindy had managed to give the place a week's long lived in look to it. Complete with rumpled sheets on the bed that looked like they needed changing. But the first thing I noticed was the sultry look she'd given herself without overdoing it either. Cindy wore a blue Levi's skirt that was short, but not so short that it bordered on being immodest. She did inform me however that she wasn't wearing any panties, a fact that actually did make me aroused however in knowing that. To compliment the skirt, she had chosen a white peasant blouse that she wore just off the shoulder. And once again, sans bra, that though evident, was also not so overly done as to detract from her attempt at sexuality as much as sensuousness. In truth, Cindy looked ten years younger than she really was. Her long hair had been pulled back into a ponytail that accentuated her 'look' hinting at youth, but giving her more of an open-minded woman in her thirties who was comfortable with her chosen life-style. Whatever that was. But we both hoped that Silvia would see her for what she was, and wasn't. My girlfriend.

"Well?" She asked spinning around once so I could get a good look at her.

"I could fuck you right now." I told her.

"Hmmm, maybe I should dress like this more often." She said teasingly.

"Maybe......."

"You ok?" She asked me then as we walked through the cabin together, ensuring that everything was ready for the charade we were both about to involve ourselves in.

"Yeah...I'm alright. You?"

"I think so. You're sure about this Sin?" I asked, using the pet name I'd given her so many years ago, and one in which I hadn't used not even once in at least the last two of those years.

She smiled lovingly at me when she heard me call her that. "More sure than I ever was." She told me. "Just remember Tom, I trust you...I trust us. But if we're going to pull this off, we can't hold back, not even a little bit. I don't want you worrying about what I'm thinking, or how you might perceive the way I may be feeling. I won't lie to you, I'm just as nervous about this as you are...maybe even more so. And...I'll probably be a little bit jealous at first too. Hell...I was the first night we were with Shelly and Frank, and she's my best friend!"

I pulled Cindy to me then and kissed her hard, and passionately.

"Tom..., no matter what happens, I want you to know I truly love you. And even though I'll be sitting there while your fucking Silvia, I'm prepared to deal with that. I've thought about it a lot, and I know in my heart that you need to do this, and that we need to get through this together. And...I don't want you to be shocked or surprised by my actions either. I have every intention of playing my role to the fullest. I'm going to enjoy myself even if it kills me. I'm going to do things with your ex-wife that might surprise you, maybe even her. But unless we both do what we've come here to do, then all is for naught, and we might very well find ourselves wondering for the rest of our lives if we don't go through with this now, especially since we've come this far."

I was on pins and needles the rest of the day. Then, shortly before 2:00 o'clock, Cindy and I heard the sound of tires crunching along the gravel driveway.

"She's here." I said automatically even though Cindy had heard her just as clearly as I had.

"Don't forget and call me Cindy Tom. Remember that. Debbie....if we blow this, then we might just be blowing everything!"

"I'll remember." I assured her. And then I went to meet my ex-wife at the door...with my heart beating a hundred miles and hour, and my stomach somewhere up around where my throat was supposed to be.

I opened the door hoping for the best, and expecting the worst. And wouldn't you know it? The worst is what greeted me. Silvia was stunning, and for a brief instant I almost closed the door on her.

"Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?" She said as she stood at the door looking at me. I know I was staring at her, I couldn't help myself she looked fabulous, and suddenly the last thing I wanted to do was stand here confronting my beautiful ex-wife with my equally beautiful current wife.

"Fucking A", I said to myself mimicking Frank as I said it. "Sure...come on in Silvia!" I finally managed in my friendliest voice possible. I reached down and quickly took her overnight bags from her, and then led her on in to the cabin. Silvia removed the dark sunglasses she was wearing, and simultaneously unwrapped the scarf she had worn around her neck. She'd driven up in a sporty little mustang convertible, every bit the actress even if she wasn't one. But she'd always had that movie-star quality about herself, and seemed to project it however she dressed, or in the case of her bright red little sports car, in what she also drove.

She took a quick glance about the cabin before allowing her eyes to slowly come to terms with those of Cindy's as she had only then suddenly descended down the spiral staircase which led upstairs to the bedrooms.

"You must be Debbie." She said walking over and swiftly extending her hand to her as she did. "It's nice to meet you. I don't know how much Tom's told you about me...." She left off saying, and then turned to give me an inquisitive look before continuing. "But...as you may or may not know, Tom and I were once married."

"Oh yes...Tom's told me all about you." Cindy/Debbie said sweetly. And I realized she was in 'character', though we really hadn't discussed this. I also noticed she was chewing gum, which was something I rarely if ever saw her doing, and as she did, I also saw her as considerably younger than what she'd originally agreed to present herself as. And I couldn't help but wonder why.

"When Thomas told me that his "friend" was actually his ex-wife, I thought it was kinda kinky...and actually found knowing that to be a little exciting." Cindy, now fully Debbie in disguise stated. "Here, why don't you give me your bags and I'll run em upstairs to our bedroom." She suggested.

Open mouthed...I handed them to her and watched 'Debbie' bounce up the stairs excitedly giggling most of the way.

"She's cute Tom." Silvia said sarcastically. "A bit young for you though don't you think?"

And suddenly I understood Cindy's motive behind the outfit and the character she'd adopted. She posed a direct challenge in a way to Silvia's more mature sexuality, and that as I knew, was a challenge that Silvia loved to engage in.

"The game's afoot." I found myself saying quietly to myself, taking another one of Frank's lines, but it seemed quite appropriate at the moment.

"Keeps me young at heart." I said lamely, not sure what else I could have said under the circumstances. But Silvia didn't respond to that, and continued on with a brief inspection tour of the cabin.

"You've kept it in excellent shape." She told me after we'd walked around everyplace except the upstairs rooms. Now wasn't the time to bring up the sale, or even mention the papers I'd brought along with me. "All in due time." I said to myself, once again slipping into some twisted Sherlock Holmes character that I suddenly found myself thinking about.

"Damn Frank!"

"What?" Silvia said.

"Oh...nothing. Just remembered something I forgot to check on at the office." I countered.

Silvia walked up to me then and placed one hand on my shoulder, her signature trademark as it were. "I hope that your mind won't be worried about business all weekend." She purred at me. And then she reached down and gave my crotch an affectionate and friendly squeeze. Of course, doing this just as Debbie began to descend back down the stairs. If she'd seen what Silvia had done, she gave no indication of it however, and Silvia nonchalantly removed her hand and turned once again to face her as she reached the bottom.

"Would you like something to drink?" Debbie asked.

"Do you have wine?" Silvia asked as though it would have been a major affront if we hadn't.

"Of course....Thomas always has some of that stuff here, though I usually don't drink it myself. Never really acquired the taste for it I guess. Prefer rum and cokes myself."

Debbie was talking a hundred miles an hour...not to the point of being obnoxious, but nearly. But it was enough so that her bubbly personality was definitely having an affect on my ex-wife's defenses, and I could see her gearing herself up for what in all likelihood would be occurring later upstairs in the bedroom. No doubt, Silvia was feeling like she had the experience to please a man, and that though cute, sweet...and somewhat younger than she was, thus... Debbie was plain and simply out of Silvia's league.

It was a beautiful late July afternoon, and even as high up in the mountains as we were the afternoon's could be quite warm, though most evenings could still get fairly cool, even during the summer months.

"I was just going up on deck to lay out for a little while. You guys want to come up and join me?" Debbie asked excitedly.

"I didn't bring a suit." Silvia said pointedly. To which Debbie merely laughed. "Neither did I." Debbie turned then and once again bounced up the stairs towards the bedrooms, and to also where the outside balcony was. We both watched as Debbie reached down, pulling her blouse up and over her head so that she was topless by the time she reached the up stairs landing and then disappeared from view.

Taking my cue, I picked up the bottle of wine I had opened in order to let it breathe a little before pouring. "Guess we might as well. It IS nice out today." I offered. I didn't give Silvia a chance to decline, or accept either one. I just assumed that she wasn't about to be left behind while I in turn headed outside to where we both knew 'Debbie' would be laying out sunning herself.

"I'll meet you outside in a few minutes then." Silvia said finally. "I need to change into...well into something, or....nothing." She said finally accepting the gauntlet that Debbie had thrown down.

I stepped outside purposely closing the sliding glass door behind me as I did and took a seat off to one side of where Debbie now lay, naked of course. Once I was sure that Silvia couldn't look out and see me where I sat, I turned towards her and whispered quietly, even though I knew without a doubt that Silvia wouldn't be able to hear me even if she was standing just the other side of the door.

"Bubble gum?" I said.

Debbie laughed, still chewing her gum. "Thought that might get to her."

"Yeah...that and your neat little strip-tease up the stairs. You could have fallen and broken your neck you know. "Actually Debbie" I said using her alias even now, "I think you're having too good of a time with this, and that worries me a little. You do know that things are apt to get pretty heated before too long. Your sure...doubly sure...."

"Shhhhhh., I'm ok. Now....just go with it Tom. Kiss her if you want to, in fact...I think you should and soon or she might think you're not interested in her. Even feel her up a little, especially in front of me. She'll like that. It will give her the feeling that your not ashamed to be with her, or that you'd preferably be wanting to do that with me. Don't worry...I'll involve myself when it's time, and not before then. You on the other hand need to start paying some attention to her, and I don't mean just talking to her either. It's important Tom...you need to do this for yourself first and foremost, and then for us too. But...unless you can, and unless you do, Silvia could still turn around and walk out that door without either one of us accomplishing anything. So ham it up Tom....or at the very least, get a hard on for me ok?"

"Ok." I whispered back conspiratorially. I still wasn't as comfortable with this as my wife obviously was. Which had taken me by surprise to be honest. I'd anticipated and expected a lot more awkwardness on her part. If anything, it was me that was making all this a lot more difficult.

A few minutes later, Silvia indeed stepped out onto the balcony. Though she had thrown a large bath towel around herself, she quickly made her way over to the lounge chair closest to me before unwrapping the towel and placing it beneath her.

"Wow Silvia. You've got great looking tits!" Debbie announced.

Debbie was cupping her own breasts and trying to lift them to appear similar to Silvia's. Though Debbie was slightly larger than Silvia was, I didn't see a whole lot of obvious difference between them. Though admittedly, I wasn't exactly staring down at my ex-wife's chest either.

"Why thank you dear." Silvia stated, taking the compliment seriously and suddenly thrusting her chest out a little further even before lying completely down. "You have nice looking breasts yourself." Though she said this without a lot of conviction behind the words, which I picked up on immediately of course, but to which Debbie merely accepted at face value...though I suspected she'd also picked up on the tone of voice the way that Silvia had stated it.

"Gee...thank you. I just hope they look as good as yours do when I'm your age." She said innocently.

I winced slightly over that one. "Cat fight...Cat fight!" I thought to myself, half expecting it, but delighted when it didn't happen. Obviously the women were playing a game here that men weren't supposed to be able to figure out. And if I hadn't been in on this from the onset, I might have actually missed what was really going on behind all the looks and sickly-sweet thank you's and hidden little innuendos.

"Would you like me to put some oil on you?" I asked. Time to get my feet wet I figured.

"Hmmm, that would be nice Tom. I'd appreciate that yes." I saw Silvia peer over the rim of her glasses towards me and give me an appreciative look. Maybe Debbie was right...Silvia needed me to pay some attention to her, basically ignoring my 'girlfriend' in favor of her. Maybe Cindy knew what she was doing after all. I gave a quick glance in her direction as well, but she was sitting now eyes closed, sunning herself and apparently unconcerned with what I was about to do.

I finally glanced down at my ex-wife's tits. It had been a while since I'd seen them, and to be honest, I didn't remember them quite the way they appeared to look like now. Like I said, they weren't quite as large as Cindy's were, but they were close. And as there wasn't really all that much difference in their ages either, even though Cindy had certainly made herself to look considerably younger than she really was... I expected to see more of that aged, mature look to her tits than I was actually seeing. I poured a small amount of suntan lotion into the palms of my hands, and then sat down on the edge of the lounge chair and began to apply it to her chest, upper arms...and finally to her breasts themselves.

"Hmmm, that feels nice." She told me as I cupped her breasts in my hands and gently massaged in the lotion. Though her nipples hardened to my touch and felt pretty damn good as I palmed them, her breasts didn't feel quite the way I remembered them, and certainly not the same soft fleshy feel that Cindy's had whenever I played with hers.

It was when I pressed against her, lifting one of them ever so slightly to retrieve some of the excess lotion I'd applied that I saw it. A tiny, almost non-existent telltale scar just beneath the fleshy underside of her rounded boob. I took my time, continuing to caress her, listening to her soft pleasured breathing, and then gently lifted the other, seeing the faint scar beneath that one too. Obviously my ex had gotten herself a boob job, though why on earth she had done so escaped me. If anything her breasts at the very least closely resembled Cindy's all accept for the way they lay against her chest now as I discovered while playing with them and once again glancing over towards Debbie as she shifted and placed herself into more of a lying down position in her lounge chair as well.