xnxx stories - A young man has his eyes opened by a slutty girl

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: xnxx stories - A young man has his eyes opened by a slutty girl

Unread post by sexy » 01 Jul 2016 14:07

“You like that cock sucker?” I nodded. Maintaining his hold of the top of my head, he grabbed his dick with his free hand and started slapping me in the face with it. I couldn’t help myself. I smiled.
“Your little slut likes it Jenny.” He said over his shoulder while keeping his eyes locked on me. I didn’t have time to wonder how he knew her name as he commanded I lick his balls. Besides, I was far too horny for anything other than this cock to matter to me right now. Without hesitation I ran my tongue over his hairless balls, from underneath to the base of his cock. Then I repeated.
“Give my balls a thorough wash then you may suck me off.”
It was difficult for me to understand why I was being suckered into these gay acts so quickly, but such was my excitement at kneeling in front of a stranger while licking his scrotum I couldn’t help myself. I was in this now and knew that I would go all the way. I was scared of course. Scared of being rubbish for sure but far more wary of what he would make me do. I felt him shift my head forward and got started.
I used the flat of my whole tongue and licked hard. From under his balls and around the sides. His sweat was strong here and I could detect hints of piss, but the degradation was stimulating in a way I never thought possible. I wanted more. After cleaning his balls I sucked each into my mouth one at a time and tugged them away from him, just a little. I was getting into this and started to get carried away, trying to French kiss his scrotum and pushing my tongue further under his balls than I needed to and feeling where his ass cheeks came together. I’d nearly licked his ass, and my heart beat another drum solo.
“Tell him to take his jeans off.” Jenny said, overloud as she got carried away with fingering herself. I stopped licking and shot her a look. Her jeans were now open and halfway down her thighs while her hand worked in a furious fucking motion inside her panties. NO I mouthed. YES she mouthed back.
“Do what she says cock sucker.” Demanded Will, and slapped me in the face with his cock. I didn’t want to but I was powerless in the face of my own arousal and without standing, I undid my jeans and pausing to take a deep breath, which filled my nostrils with his glorious scent, I pushed them down to my knees. I looked up at him and waited. He smiled when he saw my panties.
“Cute and a faggot huh? Good faggot. You may suck me.”
I took one last long look at his cock, curving upward towards my eyes. His big fat head slick with oozing pre-cum. Hoping I was going to be good enough, I gripped it, feeling the soft warm skin over the hardness underneath, and licked from base to tip. Then again, and again before I couldn’t stand it any further and gobbled him up, pushing my face into his pubic hair and allowing his helmet to touch my throat. I gagged but held it, just as Jenny had shown me. I ran my tongue around the head then flicked at his piss slit and just underneath. I felt the vibrations of him moaning above me and started sucking. First slow then quicker, bobbing my head to the rhythm of his hips. Both his hands gripped handfuls of my hair and held me stable while he pumped my face. I kept getting lost in the act and had to remind myself things that Jenny had taught me; suction, wetter the better, lose the teeth (unless he asks), concentrate on the helmet and especially under it, be a fucking slut and enjoy having your mouth full of cock. And I was enjoying it. I was enjoying it to a level I had never thought possible. It was amazing and I knew then and there I was a cock sucker. With renewed vigour I doubled down on my sucking and with hair being pulled and frequent gagging for lack of air, I sucked like my life depended on it, spit oozing from my lips and dribbling down my chin. Within minutes I heard Jenny start to cry out and I knew she would come soon. As if they had synchronised Will also started moaning and groaning louder, and moments later he shouted.
“I’m gonna cum!” He pulled back from me and had just cleared my mouth when he erupted, firing shots of hot semen onto my face. At that moment Jenny screamed and I knew she was orgasming. I stayed on my knees, spunk running off my chin and dripping onto my chest. My left eyelid was half closed protecting my eye from a wayward spurt of semen.
“Ho fuck!” Said Will after a few moments recovering. “You are good.”
I looked over to Jenny and saw her leaning in the corner panting, her eyes closed and face turned upwards. Her hand was motionless but still inside her underwear. I turned back to Will who remained leaning against the partition, his jeans and underwear still around his knees. His dick hung limp.
“You… you enjoyed it?” I asked in part because I was surprised that he did but also because I wanted to have pleased him. He looked down at me, locking eyes, and smiled.
“Yes. You’re a natural.” He pulled his underwear up and I felt a little sad that his cock was now hidden again. I wanted to look at it some more. I reached out and caressed his genitals through the material. With a gentle grip he moved my hand away. “You’ll be seeing me again cock sucker. I promise.”
I was still kneeling on the floor with my face covered in Will’s cum after he’d left. Now Jenny stood in front of me and wiped a finger through the jellied spunk. She sucked it off her finger. She pulled another bit and made me suck it. It tasted different to mine, a bit sharper perhaps, but it also seemed thicker. Then using four fingers she rubbed the remainder all over my face and forehead.
“Leave it until we get home,” She grinned at me. “You filthy slut.”
At close to 3am we were just climbing into bed having fucked and showered each other. It was only now I’d begun to worry about Will’s sperm in my mouth and mentioned this.
“You mean you didn’t recognise him?” Said Jenny, an astonished look on her face.
“No. Where from?”
“All the pictures of me and those guys of course. He’s been nailing my ass for years.”
“W…what? You mean… he’s an ex?”
“Oh come on Tommy, not this again.” She snuggled up to me, her hot body fresh and warm against my skin and her breasts squashed against my chest. “Not a boyfriend no. He’s gay but he’s uses my ass when he can’t get, or doesn’t want, a bloke. And I of course love it.”
Then something clicked. “You set that up. Tonight in the club.”
“Of course. You don’t think I’d give you to a random stranger do you?” She sucked at my nipple. “Much as I’d love to give myself to strangers, we have to consider our health. All the guys who fuck me are regularly tested and we’ve all sworn to be safe with others we have until they get tested. That’s why you had one.”
This was all both very obvious and a total shock.
“He asked you if we were, what was the word, exclusive?”
“Yes, code word. If I didn’t think you were ready I’d have said we were exclusive. But I thought you were ready, and boy were you ever.
“Wait, guys? Plural? How many?”
“Six, seven including me. And now eight including you.” I was speechless for minutes before an endless stream of questions fell over themselves in my head, all desperate to be answered. Very few would be.
“Are they all… gay?”
“Hell no. Will is gay, and so is Toby. Steve says he’s bi but hardly ever fucks my pussy and his roommate, Cody, says he never pulls girls, only boys. Cody himself is bisexual. Anthony and Trey are boyfriends but still love girls, and they’ve fucked me the most. They’re my favourites.” She looked up and me and bit her lower lip. She answered my next question before I got a chance to ask. “I’ve not seen them since I met you, and they want to get back to business with me. And desperate to fuck you too Tommy.”
I took a moment to let that sink in. “Me?”
“Yeh. Tonight was hot, but Will says you really are an awesome cock sucker.”
“When did he say that?”
“Text me. Really wants to be the first of the group to fuck you baby. Would you like that?”
“Yes.” I said it so quick I hadn’t even engaged my brain, it just slipped out. I thought about it, then affirmed. “Yes.”
“The others are keen as well.”
“Er… how? I mean, how do they know what I look like?” She took a deep breath before replying.
“I’ve been a bit naughty Tommy and I want you to think before you react okay?” I nodded, wary. “Right then. Well you see… all those pictures you took of yourself and sent me, remember them?” A sinking feeling engulfed me. “Well I’ve been sharing them with the boys. Before you get angry, if you were going to be part of our group, they all needed to find you hot.”
I remained silent. My initial reaction was of course humiliation which led to anger, but it also led to something else; arousal. Guys had been looking at my naked pictures. I’d sucked one of them off. Strangers knew who I was, had seen me naked, my hard cock and me fingering my own asshole. Then my heart jumped and a lump appeared in my throat.
“Th…the most recent pics, the panty and body writing pics…?” I didn’t need to finish the question.
“Yes.” Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, shit fuck.
“Oh fucking shit you fucking cunt. They must be laughing so hard.” She raise up onto an elbow and gripped my face forcing me to look at her.
“No Tommy. No.” She stared at me, as though the force of her words could burrow into my brain. “All of them but Will have been dressed like that at some point, with photos. While Will hasn’t dressed up, it is a look he likes and thinks you are uber cute. I swear to you they all think you are incredible and are gagging to meet you. They are all lovely guys.” I didn’t reply. I didn’t know what to say. I was torn across three conflicting feelings. Angry at her sharing the photos, humiliated at being seen in such poses, and aroused by it all. Very aroused. I found I was shaking.
“What if I don’t… I mean…” I started al last. “Don’t I get to see them first? Don’t I get to say no?”
“Not really baby, but I promise you they are all hot. It’s only their cocks you want after all. I did say it’s all about the cock Tommy.”
I couldn’t process all this. I’d pushed myself to suck Will, and now I was being told I was going to be fucked by five other guys I’d never seen, but who had seen me in the most embarrassing pictures. It was all moving too fast. Just a month ago I had never considered guys sexually, and now Jenny was telling me I was meat, just like her. The really scary thing about it all was there was no refusal within me. I searched for it, that spark that would drive me to end this now, stop this sheer lunacy, and all I could think about was sex. Lots of it. Images of myself on the floor being pounded mixed with Jenny’s amazing sweaty body writhing under me and Will’s cock filling my mouth. I couldn’t stop this and knew I was going to submit.
“So baby?” She prodded. “Be a cock slut with me? Please?”
“Yes.” I stared at the ceiling feeling my heart pound and hearing it my ears. My cock stirred as I thought about Will dropping his jeans for me.
“See baby. I knew you and I would be awesome together.” She cuddled me tighter. “Welcome to the fuck slut gang, with us as the fuck sluts.”

PART III – SUBMISSION
The frost carpeted the forest floor in white, glittering in the low morning sun filtering through the pine trunks. I kicked at a fallen branch and sent a bird flapping from a holly bush into which it landed. Around me birds chirped and squawked and the breeze rustled the pines in the canopy high above me. I walked quickly hearing the crisp ground crunch underfoot and watching thick plumes of my breath dissipate in the cold air. I hadn’t realised how peaceful it could be here during the week without the usual screaming families. I couldn’t even hear the plane, although I could see the sharp white line it made across the pale blue sky.
I’d needed to be alone. My own house was full of my noisy family and my mum, at home ill, kept coming into my room. There was no point being with Jenny as all she wanted to do was something sexual, usually something deviant. Don’t misunderstand me, I hadn’t got bored, I just needed a break. And to think. It had been two weeks since my first experience with Will and Jenny was desperate for me to do more. I’d been putting it off all this time, in most cases by agreeing to other, even worse stuff. And I’d enjoyed it all, a lot. Even drinking wine from her ass. It was so rotten, so nasty, that it hit all the right spots to drive me wild. Last night however she had organised Will to come over tonight. He was to have me. Fully. I knew that this was crunch time and if I refused everything was over, me, Jenny, the amazing sex and filthy acts we’d done together. I didn’t believe she’d release the pictures she had of me but it still concerned me.
What really worried me was the opening of a new door, one I may not be able to close. I’d enjoyed sucking Will and I’d enjoyed the feeling of submission, that I was there to be used by others. Men. That was the crux. Was I about to turn gay? I’d thought about will’s cock every day since, its shape, how it looked, how it felt and tasted, how it felt to have a guy filling my mouth. I wanted it again that much was certain, but what if I liked being fucked by a guy as well? I mean to the same extent. Sure I found pleasure in Jenny and her strapon, but that was a girl doing it. What if it pushed me to like only guys? This was my conundrum. That and I didn’t want anyone to ever discover my new desires.
I walked for a few more minutes, the same thoughts repeating themselves. A young guy out jogging approached me in what looked like a wetsuit under very small orange shorts. I caught myself staring at his crotch and rather than looking away I watched from behind my sunglasses it as he got close and then passed, leaving only a trail of quickly fading puffs of steam. What had I hoped to see? What an idiot. But the thoughts were there; me on my knees peeling that tight black material down to reveal a beautiful growing cock. My mouth watered and my own dick twitched. I had to speak to Jenny.
Climbing the stairs to her first floor I found her walking from the kitchen wearing only what she called her ‘rape shorts’. These were a pair of pink Lycra cycling shorts with the ass missing. Her breasts were bare and she’d put a clothes peg on each nipple. She smiled as I gazed down her body.
“Fucking hell Jen, aren’t you ever off?” I balanced my ass on the stair rail and removed my shoes.
She giggled. “No. You wouldn’t want that!”
I snorted and extracted myself from my coat, beany and gloves.
“Something on the bed for you to wear.” She added as she disappeared into the lounge. I went to see what she meant. I found a girls nightie, white with yellow short sleeves and a cartoon unicorn printed on the front floating on some glitter. I rolled my eyes, stripped and put it on.
“What is it with you? Why do I always have to wear girls clothes?” I asked as I joined her on the sofa. She reached over, ran her hand up my thigh, and gripped my balls.
“More about easy access, but you do look cute in what I’ve chosen for you.” She smiled and lowered her head to my groin. I was fast coming to full erection. “Besides, don’t pretend you don’t get a thrill out of wearing them.”
Much as I hated to admit it, that was a true statement. I did get a thrill, from the humiliation and from the illicit nature of it. The body writing telling anyone who could see what a <insert vulgar humiliating statement here> I was also gave me an intense buzz.
“I need to talk to you about tonight.” I said, but I received only a ‘mmmm’ in reply as she took me in her mouth.
We finally got to talk after an hour or so of fucking around. The conversation lasted another hour and by the end she was quite exasperated. In short she wasn’t worried that I would turn completely gay and neither should I be, that it was obvious I’ve wanted this all my life but have never had the wherewithal to try it, and I should just accept what I am and submit to the majesty of cock. She would always be there for me, always be my girlfriend, and that’s all the rest of the world would know. I was being rather pathetic in her eyes.
“How can you possibly know I’ve always wanted it, I’ve never considered it before.” I said. She rolled her eyes and wrapped her dressing gown around tightly around her. At least she’d covered up so I wasn’t distracted. I pulled the short nightie over my knees. It sprung straight back up to high-thigh.
“Baby, three things.” She counted them off on her fingers. “One, you were so ready to change so quickly. Two, you got bored of all you other girlfriends so quickly and three, you are so very good at taking cock. Accept you want this. Let yourself go and have some fucking fun.”
She said the last two words with such finality as to brook no argument and end the circuitous conversation there. I stared at her for ages, and she held my gaze, challenging me to retort. Bitch was right of course. She’d boiled it down to three simple statements I couldn’t argue with. I sighed and sunk into myself, my argument and resistance deflated. But it wasn’t enough for her. She had to end it once and for all.
“I want to hear you say you fancy guys.”
“I fancy guys.” I said after a period of silence in which she dared me not to respond.
“Good. And I want to hear you say you love to submit and take it.”
More time passed. “I love to submit and take it.”
“Good. Now admit it to yourself and to me. You’re a submissive bisexual.”
“I’m not a submissive bisexual.” This was instant and she was about to retort in anger when I held up my hand and continued. “I am a bisexual. I submit to men, but I’m normal with women.”
She considered this for a moment and nodded. “Agreed. Now are you going to give yourself to will tonight?”
A pause. Final consideration. Surrender. “Yes. What will you be doing?”
She beamed at me and opened her dressing gown. A finger slid between her labia and her eyes half closed.
“Watching.”

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: xnxx stories - A young man has his eyes opened by a slutty girl

Unread post by sexy » 01 Jul 2016 14:08

Seven in the evening was marked by the prompt arrival of Will ringing the doorbell. Jenny took one further look around her bedroom to make sure she had thought of everything. The drawers had been moved to the lounge to make more room. An armchair from the lounge was in the corner of the bedroom for her to sit comfortably and watch. It was positioned in the window corner so she could watch the reflection in the wardrobe door mirrors and see both sides of the bed at once. Then she checked me out and nodded. She’d dressed me in baggy jeans, ripped around the knees, thighs and across one buttock showing the plain pink cotton panties I was wearing. A baggy sleeveless basketball vest was the only other thing I wore. She cupped my face and gave me a long kiss.
“Just relax, submit and enjoy baby. You’ll love it I promise.”
She retreated to the chair and sat down, parting her legs enough to give herself easy access up her nightie. I took a deep breath and made for the door.
“Hi Will.” I said as he stepped in, the bitter wind following him through. I shivered, but only partly due to the frigid air. He grinned at me and took his time viewing me. He was a couple of inches taller than me and I felt myself being dominated already.
“Hi Tommy.”
“Call me slut.” This was pre-agreed with Jenny. He shook his head and placed a hand on my cheek. Despite the cold night his hand was warm and gentle.
“No. Not tonight Tommy. We’re Will and Tommy.”
He kicked off his shoes and followed me up the stairs. As I turned the corner at the top I looked back to catching him staring at my ass, and the rip across it. He looked up and licked his lips, grinning. He slipped out of his black puffer jacket and dropped it on the floor. I let out a tiny groan which I hoped he didn’t hear. He wore a tight mesh polo shirt and I could see his well-defined chest with big nipples and a smattering of short black hair between them. A line of neat hair ran from his belly button into his grey cloth trousers, completely unsuitable for this weather, but they showed a perfect outline of his semi erect cock. It appeared he wore no underwear.
“I hope it meets with your approval?” He asked, a playful smile at his lips. I tore my gaze from his groin to his handsome, chiselled features. Ice blue eyes drew me in while a light stubble covered his chin. Short neatly styled hair finished the model look. I couldn’t have got better for my first time if I picked him from a catalogue.
“Fucking hot.” I said in a childish voice, and felt stupid for doing so. It did seem to please him though. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight embrace. His brushed his cheek across mine and his lips touched my ear, just like at the club. My heart raced and my cock fought for release from the tight underwear. I put my arms around him and quite by accident, found his ass. I rested my hands there. It was firm.
“Relax Tommy.” He whispered. “I want you to enjoy this.”
“I’ll… try.”
He hugged me tighter. “I remember my first time. I want this to be nothing like that, so I’m going to give you an awesome, slow introduction. When you’re ready, you’ll beg for more.”
“I… hope so.” It’s all I could think of saying. It wasn’t a lie.
“Jenny watching?”
“Yes.”
“Awkward for you?”
“No.”
“Good.” He pulled back just enough to bring his lips to mine and we kissed, our tongues wrestling. I felt his hands roaming down my back and over my ass, squeezing my cheeks. I squeezed his back. His body pushed against mine and I backed up, leading him towards the stairs to the next floor. When my heels hit the bottom stair I froze. I didn’t want to part from his lips. The feeling was intense, exciting, new. To my disappointment he pulled back, his eyes locked on mine. He jiggled his eyebrows with a grin and indicated upwards. I moved to turn but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
“I want a little something without Jenny there.” He whispered, and tugged my vest upwards. I raised my arms and let him pull it off me, revealing my smooth, pale chest and hard pink nipples. He ran his hands from shoulder to belly and back up, a slow teasing touch that made me shiver. The he bent low and sucked on one nipple, then the other. I was unable to stop myself groaning aloud.
“Do you really want this?” He asked, standing back up.
“Yes. I really do.” I was certain now. I wanted to have sex with Will. I took his hand and led him up the stairs. We went straight to the bedroom. It was darker now. Jenny had moved the bed lamp, a bendy office type thing, so it was shining on the ceiling above the bed. It created a warm diffuse glow. I glanced a Jenny. He hand was already between her legs and I saw a flash of pink as I moved backwards to the bed. She had a dildo in her ass. I blew her a kiss and returned my attention to Will as my calves hit the bed. I stopped but Will kept coming until he pushed me backwards onto the bed, falling down on top of me. He kissed me again, his hands roaming up and down my sides. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his against me tightly. I considered staying in this position all night but the thought past as quick as it came. I was too aroused. I wanted Will’s cock.
Will was clearly of the same opinion as he rolled off and stood up, untying his cloth trouser drawstring as he did so. They flopped to the floor and I gazed at his erection. It was beautiful. The upward curve pointed straight at my face and the foreskin already pulled partly back showing the tip of his head and his piss slit. It seemed larger than I remembered. I slid off the bed to my knees and looked up at Will. He smiled down at me and his hands came to rest on the top of my head. I was ready.
I looked back at his cock and moved my head underneath, pushing my tongue out until its tip came into contact with his balls. I flicked at them but couldn’t ignore that dick for long, and ran the flat of my tongue roughly up his shaft. When I reached the end I sucked his head into my mouth and clamped my lips shut. It scared me a little to feel this way, but I felt whole again, satisfied. Having my mouth full of hard meat seemed right. I began bobbing my head and sucking. I lost myself.
Will started groaning within seconds and his pleasure pleased me. I wanted to give him more. I slurped and sucked, bobbed and gagged. His penis was my whole universe at that moment. Pushing my head as far into his groin as I could I stretched my throat to accommodate his head. I spluttered and coughed but refused to pull back. Above me Will cried out.
“Oh fuck! Wow Tommy!”
I couldn’t help but smile and pulled back, sucking harder and using my hands to caress his balls and squeeze his shaft. Needing a breath I leaned my head back, my hand replacing my mouth while I recovered, looking up at Will while I did so. His eyes were closed. I hit myself in the face with his cock and he looked down. I smiled while biting my lower lip, a tip I got from Jenny. Will grabbed his dick from my grasp and hit me, then again and again, slapping me with his hardness, forcing me to submit to him. I couldn’t wait to taste it again and moved my head from side to side while he waggled himself until I was able to suck again.
“Uh! Oooooh. Tommmeeeee…”
Minutes later I tasted the thin salty flavour of his pre-cum.
“Uh. We have to stop!” He wailed. I shook my head, as much as possible with an erection penetrating my skull, and gripped his ass cheeks tight, pulling him into my mouth.
“I’m gonna cum!”
Jenny had taught me several things about giving head. Her first lesson was always to make them cum. Aside from the fact, in her opinion, that a guys cum is the single greatest substance to have in your mouth, it also meant they lasted longer during the subsequent sex. I could also attest to her being an expert in the second lesson; when they are close to climaxing, take a gentle but firm grip of the area where the balls meet the body, and pull down. Not hard, but enough to stretch. This delays climax and increases the intensity when you eventually allow it to happen. I have a lot of first-hand experience in receiving this and it works. When Will told me he was close, I employed this technique, circling the base of his balls with my thumb and forefinger and stretching down. Will groaned above me and pushed my head hard into his groin. I gagged again but didn’t pull back.
“Ahhhh Tommy, I wanna cum!” He wailed. “Tommy please….”
I kept control of his balls, the hairless sack stretched to maximum and barely containing his big testicles. He tried to push my head back and pull my wrist away but my grip of his scrotum was too tight. He stopped before he hurt himself.
“Oh, oh, oh…” His breathing was now erratic and I knew he was right on the edge. “Tommy, please…UH!”
Time to get my reward. Releasing his sac I sucked hard and deep, both hands now gripping his ass.
“OH FUCK!” Shouted Will and He spurted hot thick spunk into my mouth. The upward curve prevented it hitting the back of my throat, for which I was glad, and took all eight shots allowing his jizz to fill me. He slowed his thrusts and his grunting petered out. He remained in position and I kept him in my mouth while he softened, licking his head clean while keeping his cum in my cheeks and under my tongue. It was more than a minute before he stepped back and his flaccid dick slurped from my lips.
I’d made Jenny a promise before Will came round. Two actually. The first was I’d hold his cum in my mouth for at least two minutes. The second was I’d allow him to cum in my ass. For now I waited while his tangy sperm burned my mouth, but after a little while I had to admit it was good. Just the thought of what I was doing was arousing, keeping a guys cum in my mouth.
“Wow Tommy.” He panted. “Never thought it’d be better that last time.”
“Mmmm.” The only noise I could make. He looked down at me, hot body above me and still clad in his mesh polo shirt.
“You still have my cum in there?” I nodded. “Let me see.”
I opened my mouth to show him and his eyes lit up.
“Jesus Tommy, you are one fucking hot boy.” He stroked my face, then dipped a finger in his cum and drew a line across my forehead. He repeated the movement smearing cum across my cheeks and eyelids. When he finished he said; “Now you can swallow.”
I closed my eyes and prepared to swallow. It took two gulps and the burning sensation followed it down my throat. I opened my mouth to show him. His face lit up with a broad grin. He gripped under my arms and helped me stand, then pushed me back onto the bed, following down on top of me. We kissed again, his weight on top of me pinning me to the bed. We wrestled for ages, rolling from side to side, our tongues always entwined and he always ended up on top. I was raging to let my cock out of my underwear and started fumbling at my fly. Will took the hint and rolled off me, struggling out of his transparent top while I flung my jeans away. He stopped me before I was able to remove the panties. He held my wrists and looked at me.
“Super fucking cute baby.” He said, his voice soft. He let go of me and hooked his fingers into the pink waistband. He smiled before he tugged, then rolled them down. I kicked them from my feet making my cock bounce around. It was rock hard now I was free of the restraint and desperate for some action. Will clearly knew this as he took me in his mouth. The warm wet feeling was sensational and I realised where Jenny had got her skills from. I dropped my head back onto the pillow and signed, then moaned at his first suck. It took mere minutes before I was building for release and I cried out first in exultation and then in frustration when he pulled away.
“Not yet Tommy baby.” He turned away and when he turned back I saw he had a small bottle of something in his hand. He rubbed some of the contents on his dick and then with a probing finger smeared the cold slippery lube onto my asshole. I grunted at the sudden change in temperature but opened my legs wide, grabbing the backs of my knees and pulling them to my chest. I glanced at Jenny and saw her fucking herself with a dildo, the other still in her ass, and an intense stare set on her face. Will brought me back to the moment when he pushed the tip of his cock against my hole.
“Relax baby.” He whispered, his eye half closed. “This will only hurt for a moment.”
“Ahhhh!” I wailed. He forced himself inside me. He was so hard it felt like I was being split open, I didn’t expect it to feel the same as a dildo, I thought it would be softer. Sweat beaded my forehead and I stretched out to push his thighs away and stop the pain, but he swatted me aside and kept pushing until I felt his balls against my tailbone. Then he paused, waiting for me to adapt and stroking my chest and nipples with his fingertips.
I got used to his size with a surprising speed and he began fucking me in short slow thrusts.
“Oh yeh,” he breathed. “Liking that already aren’t ya?”
I nodded but didn’t reply. I was concentrating on relaxing, trying to get rid of the remnants of the pain and will my sphincter to expand and stop acting like an iron ring. It took a few moments but I did relax. It was a quick change and I found myself moving my ass towards him as he thrust in.
“Oh baby, now you want it huh?”
I nodded again. Will slapped me. It wasn’t hard but it shocked me.
“Answer me bitch, you fucking want to be fucked properly don’t ya?”
“Yes. Fuck me.”
“Please?”
“Please! Please fuck me!”
He did. He climbed on the bed, gripped my ankles, crossed them over and put his weight on them pushing them almost into my face. Now he had me, utterly helpless and vulnerable. He fucked hard, slamming down into me. The noise of him grunting mixed with the slapping of his thighs against my ass. We bounced on the bed and I felt his balls banging into me and wondered whether it was hurting him, but he didn’t let up. Several times he paused to change the grip of my legs but he never let go. I heard Jenny begin to wail in the corner but all I could see was Will above me, pile driving me.
“Let me see… his face…” Panted Jenny. Will stopped and stood up, his erection slipping out of me with ease. He dropped to the bed to my right and turned me away from him towards Jenny. Taking a few seconds to position himself, he rammed his cock back inside me while pulling my right leg up out the way. He wrapped his arm around it and both his hands encircled my neck. He squeezed just enough to let me know he was in charge but not enough to cause difficulty breathing. He re-commenced fucking me hard enough to make the usually soundless bed squeak. I couldn’t look anywhere but Jenny and watched her finger herself to a spraying finish, accompanied by her cry, like a wolf caught in a bear trap. After a brief pause to recover she started fucking the dildo in her ass. The look on her reddened sweaty face was incredible; one part agony and one part ecstasy. It had an intensity I had never seen before.
Will was muttering between grunts. “Ah fuck… little fucking slut… dirty cock whore…” I half closed my eyes and surrendered what little I hadn’t already. I was being pounded, rutted. Owned. I was taking cock like a proper slut and I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to take it all night. Wills thrusts were jerking my body every time and we started to bounce across the bed. We’d reached the edge before Will stopped and again pulled out of me.
“On the floor whore.” He demanded. “Lick Jenny’s ass.”
On hearing the order both Jenny and I complied without hesitation. She removed the dildo and started sucking it while I fell of the bed and crawled on hands and knees to her. She parted her legs and rested them on the arms of the chair. I’d just got my tongue against her gaping ass when Will once more thrust himself inside me and, with a strong grip on my hips, commenced rutting me.
“Get that tongue right inside bitch.” Ordered Will. I managed to get half my tongue into my girlfriends ass before my face got in the way. Jenny scooted forwards and parted her legs more, and I managed another few millimetres entry. I didn’t get a chance to think what I might be licking. Every part of me was subsumed in the moment. This was the most rotten and exciting thing I’d ever done. I ate Jenny’s ass like it was a drug I needed to survive, my neck hurting from the effort as well as being jammed back and forth by Wills powerful pumping. I felt the dizziness of losing myself to the sensations assaulting me and I just stopped myself giggling aloud. I now realised why Jenny was the way she was and I knew I was going to be the same. No. I was the same. It wasn’t just about a male appendage. It was about giving up your body to be used and making that one moment your entire universe. I was in love. The feeling flooded evert part of my consciousness. I loved Jenny for her body, her filthiness, her sweet, sweet juices, her submission to cock and her introducing me to it. I loved cock. I loved the act of being penetrated, the submission that comes with it and the knowledge I was being used and abused. I loved the taste of cum despite only trying my own a bare few weeks ago. The revelation was immense and total and amazing. It consumed me.
“Oh FUCK!” Shouted Will. “I’m gonna cum baby!”
Wills thrusts were harder and deeper but slowing, and with one, two, three last powerful slams into me he cried out and pumped me full of his spunk. I felt it. A strange mild warming and odd gooey movement in my guts. Something there that wasn’t before. Will remained in me as he lowered himself onto my back and wrapped his arms around my chest, stroking from belly to shoulder.
“Oh Tommy.” He whispered. “Wow baby. Fucking wow.”
I couldn’t answer as my face was still in Jenny’s ass and she’d brought her legs down and around my neck, keeping me in position. We all remained there for several minutes. I was acutely aware that I was the only one not to have orgasmed yet, and it frustrated me.
“Do you like him Will?” Jenny asked from above me.
“Like him? Ha ha I fucking love him!”
“Good. Pull out. Tommy baby… clench, don’t lose that lovely cum okay?”
“Mmmmmm.” I nodded between her ass cheeks. Will had gone soft and slipped out with ease. I tightened my sphincter as much as possible bit it still felt loose. Jenny had only fucked me with a dildo smaller than Will. I assumed I’d been ‘opened’. Jenny parted her legs again and pushed my head away. She jumped off the chair and lay on the floor in front of me.
“Give me that ass baby.” I took a moment to realise what she was about to do and my dick gave a little jump. Such a nasty whore.
I climbed over her straddling her face, held my ass cheeks apart and lowered myself onto her mouth. I felt her lips at my hole and she sucked, hard. I relaxed and experienced the unpleasant sensation of something dribbling from my rectum. Having only experienced the usual reason for this sensation I knew it would be a while before I got used to it, but trusted Jenny knew what she was doing. She did. After a minute or so she slapped my thighs and I climbed off, sitting cross legged on the floor. She rose and knelt in front of me, her face higher than mine. She smiled, a little creamy white droplet of Will’s cum on her chin, and moved over me. I opened my mouth and let her dribble it into me, my tongue reaching out for more.
“Oh fuck.” I heard Will mutter behind me. “You two are… the best… amazing… fuck!”
Jenny emptied everything into my mouth then lowered herself and looked up at me, mouth agape. I dribbled the jizz back into her. We repeated this again before kissing properly, mouths messy with salty goo and tongues fighting each other for it, finally swallowing what we had and pulling apart. Jenny held my face in her hands and stared into my eyes.
“I love you baby.” She whispered.
“I love you too.”
“It’s your turn.”
I allowed myself to be aided to the bed and lay on my back. They went to town on me and I once again lost myself, this time desperate to ejaculate. Two tongues, two mouths, fighting for my cock. Hands all over my body. I doubt I lasted five minutes.
“Aaaaarrrgh! Oh oh oh AAAAHHHHHHH!” My spunk was all over my body and they both took their time licking it off. Once they decided I was clean they lay down beside me, one either side, and we cuddled.
“That was incredible.” I said, staring at the ceiling, two hot bodies creating a film of sweat across my skin.
“Which bit?” Asked Will.
“All of it.” I said with a snort of laughter.
“You enjoyed getting fucked in the ass?” Jenny asked.
“After the first few minutes, yes.”
“Do you want to do it again?”
“Right now.” I said, and I knew this time it was true. I couldn’t wait to experience the rush I’d felt again, the all consuming passion of penetration and submission. It was an instant addiction. I was a cock whore like Jenny. “I know why you are like this Jenny. I get it. I’m with you.”
“Really?” She rose up on an elbow so she could look me in the eyes. “Really.”
I returned the stare. “Yes. Really baby.”
Her face lit up with the widest smile I’d ever seen on her and she leaned in for a kiss, wrapping as much of her body around me as she could, as though she wanted to melt around me. I felt Will move away. We remained like that for ages and I could sense her joy, as though it were a positive virus she could infect me with.
“He’s one of us.” She said to Will after rolling off me. Will returned to my side and draped an arm and a leg over me.
“I fancied you from the first picture Tommy.” He said looking at me, then leaned in and kissed me.
“It’s so hot watching you two together.” Jenny said. Will and I parted, smiled at Jenny, and then resumed our tongue wrestle. After a while Will pulled away and I lifted my head to try and keep our lips locked. I failed.
“So uh…” started Will twirling a finger around my nipple and flicking his gaze between Jenny and me. “Do you think you’d uh… like to be with me again?”
I looked confused. “Yeh, why? Don’t you want to?”
“Fuck yeh!”
“Then why ask?”
“I mean Tommy,” He still looked a bit awkward. “Would you like to be with me a lot?”
I was confused. Will seemed so confident in the short time I’d known him and now seemed like a kid on a first date. I looked at Jenny, who nodded, and then back at Will.
“Yes. What do you mean, a lot?”
Jenny spoke before Will could answer. “Tommy, you know I told you about Anthony and Trey, the boyfriends?”
“Um…” I racked my brains. It clicked after a few seconds. “Yeh. They fuck you most right?”
“Yes. They are kind of like my boyfriends. Not actually…” she held up her hand before I could interrupt. “…because that’s you. But they are the ones I spend most time with out of the gang. My favourites.”
“Um, okay.” It didn’t sound okay.
“Well, you should have one or two favourites as well right?”
I glanced at Will and saw a hopeful look. I thought I knew where this was going and found it arousing. “Uh… yeeeeeh…”
“Well, Will really likes you baby. Don’t you Will?”
I turned to him and he nodded. I narrowed my eyes. “But you hardly know me.”
Will shrugged his shoulders and produced a lop-sided grin. “Jenny told me a lot about you. And of course, I’ve seen your pictures. And after tonight, well. Wow.”
“I see.” It was all I could think to say. Jenny, my girlfriend, seemed to be trying to set me up with Will as a boyfriend. It was all getting a bit much again. The three of us laying there, arms around each other, talking about some form of polygamy.
“But Jenny, aren’t you and I a couple?”
“Absolutely baby. Yes.” A hand on my chest and face closer to mine. “We’re talking about favourites in the group. Ones who you can see, and enjoy, as much as you want or need without worrying about me being jealous or whatever.”
“So you will be seeing Anthony and Trey?”
“Yes. Of course. As will you, by the way.”
“You’ll see them without me?”
She nodded. “Yes. Which is why you need a favourite for yourself. Or perhaps two.”
Two guys would be fucking my Jenny without me, whenever she wanted. This wasn’t mentioned before and I saw why. I should have been both shocked and jealous, but I wasn’t. To my surprise it made perfect sense. She was such a slavering cock slut that no one man could satisfy her, and having several on call that we could trust was the obvious answer. I looked down along Will’s slim body and saw him semi-erect, which caused my own cock to twitch and a rush of arousal to wash through me. I could go to bed with him without Jenny there and submit completely to him. I could worship his manhood and perform any degrading act he wanted. I grew hard.
Jenny continued; “And don’t forget, Will is your first guy. You’ll always compare others to him, so why not have the original?”
Or the original have me, I thought. I looked at Will. “How dirty are you?”
He grinned, a filthy look crossing his face. “As nasty as you want me to be.”
I looked back at Jenny. She smiled and nodded. Turning back to Will I said, “Okay.”
“Awesome!” Squealed Jenny. Will beamed at me and hugged me for ages, pulling away only when Jenny pushed him and came in for her own hug.
“Want to spend the night with him?” She whispered. “Alone?”
“What? Where will you go?”
“Anthony and Trey. They’ll spit roast me and I’ll sleep there.”
I should have been a bit put out, but I wasn’t, my mind was consumed by Will all over me, inside me, pounding me. That Jenny may have set this whole evening up just to go and stay at the boys house didn’t register with me then, and it doesn’t matter now.
“You and I, still together?”
“For ever baby. Don’t worry, this is just the gang. You and I are inseparable. I love you.”
“I love you too.” We kissed, but my mind was already kneeling in front of Will.
Will and I had remained on the bed watching her pack a small bag and disappear with a cheery “enjoy boys!”
Then Will had dominated me. We played for hours, kissing, licking, fingering, fucking. He’d nailed me from behind, screwing me like a dog, rutting me with an animal passion that sometimes bordered on the violent. He made me wear Jenny’s underwear over my face so I could sniff her tangy crotch while ordering me to repeat what a nasty whore I was. I lost myself again, begging him to rape my ass and own me, feeling that rush compress my whole world down to him and me.
He’d copied Jenny’s trick of sucking his cum out my ass and sharing it with me, and then I’d dragged him to the shower to piss on each other. After washing we returned to bed to cuddle but ended up making love, me on my back wrapping arms and legs around him while he took me slow and deep. He’d sucked me to a finish after and we fell asleep soon after that. Jenny returned the following morning to find us 69’ing.
It’s difficult to explain how or why I made such a sudden change to my life. I had genuinely never thought about guys before I met Jenny and yet, on reflection, I wonder why. All the girlfriends I’d had before her had bored me after such a short time, I think I mentioned that, and I was looking for something different. Boy did I get it. Jenny is amazing and will do anything I want. Anything! She reserves some of the more depraved acts just for us. Now my life seems as though I was always destined to take cock. Jenny is the only girl who still turns my head, although I am now starting to get an itch to have another. Just a few goes.
Before you ask yes we are still together. I love her and I know she loves me. Being part of a semi committed group who all enjoy each other is a strange and exciting experience. It doesn’t come without its drawbacks of course, and I have found myself a little jealous sometimes, but we always pull it back. Anthony and Trey are awesome and I can see why Jenny likes them fucking her. Trey is a very handsome muscular black guy with a smile that melted even my loins, but to date my ass is still too tight for him. Anthony is an early thirties slim guy, tanned from many trips abroad kitesurfing and fairly fit from it. All his hair is sun bleached except his pubic hair, which retains its original light brown. It makes him look sexy. He is also well endowed but at least I can take him. Oh and guess what? Cody is a lifeguard. Yep, that one.
Will and I are essentially secret boyfriends and despite his protestations I believe I am fulfilling that role. A surrogate boyfriend if you like. We have a lot of sex and I’ve even started fucking him, which is all the more surprising considering no one else has ever done that. I’m his first penetration! I do enjoy being with Will. We often wear each other’s underwear, which excites Jenny no end. That and watching us grope each other in public.
I don’t consider myself gay and I don’t want to come out, and this pisses off some of the gay guys we meet, but fuck ‘em, it’s my life. I’ve had a few near misses while out and about, the worst ones involving people I know. I’m sure Jason suspects something now, and hiding everything I’m doing from him seems to be getting harder and harder. Jenny always comes to the rescue but I’ve been caught in a lie more than once, and I’m running out of filthy sex acts Jenny and I are ‘trying’ as excuses. Something is going to come to a head one day, but every time I worry about it, someone has me and I forget about it.
Speaking of which I must sign off now. Jenny and I are having our fifth gang bang. It’s as it sounds; Jenny and I take all the guys until they can’t go any more. The others have all been awesome but this is the first one where they have managed to acquire, and then all agreed to take, Viagra. It promises to be a long afternoon and night, and I’m hoping that the rest of the guys will open me up enough to let Trey have me. We are both pretty desperate for this to happen now, and Jenny is gagging to watch him, in her words, ‘split you open’.
Before I go Jenny has just told me to tell you what we are wearing, so; both of us are dressed only in plain white thigh high socks, pink cotton panties, and pink collars with ‘slut’ printed on them. We’ll be out of them in short order. Well, not the socks or collars!
Maybe in the future I can add to this account. Maybe not. Either way, my ass is ready for a drilling…