Group Sex - A Sugar Cube Melts - Lonely young man finds love with his tenants

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Group Sex - A Sugar Cube Melts - Lonely young man finds love with his tenants

Unread post by sexy » 07 Jul 2016 09:20

"Hey Troy, come see," Murphy called out when the door closed behind Joe.

"Dude, you know he was gay?" Murphy whispered to Troy.

"You fuck him?" Troy asked hotly.

His reaction surprised him; why should he feel jealous? Murphy had the right to fuck anyone he wanted.

"No; not my type," Murphy smiled.

He held his thumb and forefinger apart a few inches. Troy smiled and adjusted his cock in his briefs.

"Now, seriously, get out; the teacher promised a lot of people normally fail this exam," Murphy said, giving Troy's buttock an affectionate pinch.

Murphy did give Troy a massage and blow job in the morning. He also fucked Troy's ass with two fingers, scissoring the two fingers open as much as Troy's tight anal passage would allow.

When Murphy returned home after his three classes, he smiled and gave Troy a high five.

"Aced it; I'm sure of it," he said. "I mean, damn it was hard; she asked some questions I'm like 'what the hell is this? She didn't cover this' but I'm sure I got it."

"What you doing home anyway?" Murphy asked as he put a microwave dinner into the oven.

"Mariah and Blake are both back so Penny said me and Joe could go on," Troy admitted.

He laughed and leaned close to Murphy.

"Dude wouldn't even look at me," he confided. "Fruit loop."

But minutes after Murphy finished eating his late lunch; Troy and Murphy were locked in a sixty nine, sucking each other's cocks

An hour later, Cherry arrived home and yelled out, "Guys, need to talk to y'all."

Troy finished his joint and came out of his room. Murphy had obviously been napping; his blonde hair stuck out at an angle.

"Hey, what's up?" Murphy smiled as Cherry took a seat on the couch.

"Hey," Troy agreed, sitting in the large easy chair.

"I'm fucking knocked up," Cherry announced without preamble.

"Wait, are you sure?" Murphy asked after the shock wore off.

"And only one fucked me without any condom is you, Troy," Cherry said, looking over at the stunned young man.

"I, you sure?" Troy asked.

"Took one of them home pregnancy tests this morning," Cherry said and burst into tears.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be all right," Murphy soothed, hugging the young woman.

"How, Murphy?" she screamed. "A baby? Jesus! I'm just a fucking slut; I don't have any way to take care of a baby."

"You don't," Murphy agreed.

"Why I'm getting an abortion tomorrow," Cherry decided.

"But I do," Murphy concluded.

"What?" Cherry asked.

Murphy smiled, elated.

He had no idea where his father had disappeared to; his mother had said she didn't know either. His step-father had tried to 'borrow' a hundred thousand dollars and when Murphy had told Glen he could not borrow that much money, had not heard from his step-father again.

But with a baby, he would finally, once again, have a family.

He laughed and kissed Cherry on her lips.

"Let me, I'll adopt the baby, I'll take care of you, I'll..." he babbled.

Cherry kissed him, slowly working her tongue into his mouth.

"You will? You'll take care of..." she asked and he kissed her again.

"Come on," she whooped, getting to her feet and pulling murphy up. "We're celebrating!"

She dropped her shorts to the floor of Murphy's bedroom and helped Murphy out of his jeans. Then she wiggled out of tee shirt and bra and helped Troy out of his shorts.

"Fucked all kind of guys but never had two of them at the same time," she admitted as she wiggled to the head of the bed.

"Oh," Cherry groaned as Troy slid his erection into her wet pussy.

He then rolled onto his back, leaving her to straddle his hips.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Cherry enthused as Murphy's mouth lapped at her anus.

When Murphy was able to work three spittle wetted fingers into Cherry's anus, he presented his cock to her mouth for her to get it good and slick.

Then he pressed the head of his cock to her anus.

"Oh God," Cherry groaned as Murphy gained an inch.

Underneath her, Troy was playing with her large breasts as he pushed himself into her pussy. Murphy reached around and also began playing with her breasts and Cherry had a mild orgasm from having two pairs of hands groping her breasts.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Cherry chanted as she felt a few more inches of Murphy's fat cock sliding into her rectum.

"Oh shit!" she screamed when Murphy was all the way in.

Then the two men began a concert of pleasure for the red headed woman. Murphy would pull out as Troy would push in. Then Troy would pull out when Murphy would push in.

And the whole while, they toyed with her breasts. Troy kissed her lips, her eyelids, and her neck. Murphy kissed her shoulders, her back, and her neck.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh God!" Cherry screamed out as the overload of pleasure took her to a new level of ecstasy.

Both young men groaned as they spewed their semen into her holes.

Cherry was actually the first to move and she tried to suck on both of their limp cocks at the same time, but had to settle for one, then the other, until she had them hard again.

Then she squatted over Murphy's hard cock and took him into her sloppy pussy.

Troy pushed his cock into her sloppy rectum and again, the two men slowly pumped at her until she was shaking and screaming in orgasm.

She flopped onto her back, gasping and wheezing. Then Murphy glued his mouth to her pussy and sucked his and Toy's semen from her pussy.

"Oh, God," Cherry gasped and groaned.

Then he licked and sucked at her anus, cleaning that sloppy hole as well.

"Then he crawled up and slid his cock into Cherry's pussy again. Troy knee-walked behind Murphy and, using spittle, lubricated the head of his cock and pushed it into Murphy.

"Uh!" both Cherry and Murphy grunted.

Again, the three lovers fucked in a choreographed movement and soon all three strained in orgasm.

Two weeks later, a visit to Dr. Farbacher's office confirmed that Cherry was indeed in the family way. The young doctor smiled as both Murphy and Cherry hugged each other.

"About seven, eight weeks, I'd guess," he agreed.

"Seven," Cherry said with conviction. "Forgot to use a condom."

"That'll do it," Dr. Farbacher agreed.

The 'couple' returned home and smiled at Troy.

"Come on; we got some celebrating to do," Cherry said as she worked at pulling off her sun dress.

She lay on her side, Murphy's mouth glued to her slit, her mouth glued to Troy's large cock. Troy had his mouth glued to Murphy's fat cock.

After they'd each enjoyed a juicy climax, they switched; cherry sucking on Murphy while Troy sucked on her and Murphy sucked on Troy.

Then Troy pushed his cock into Cherry's dripping pussy.

"Hey! Wait!" he protested as Murphy pressed against his rectum.

He groaned in pain as the fat head of Murphy's cock pushed in. After a long moment, Troy let out his breath and shuddered as Murphy pushed more of his greasy cock in.

"Uh!" he grunted as he felt more of Murphy's cock slide into his rectum.

"Fuck!" he cried out and pumped his semen into Cherry's pussy when Murphy began to pull out.

Because Murphy's cock was pressing against his prostate gland, Troy did not lose his erection. He continued to fuck Cherry while Murphy fucked him.

"Least I know I'm not gay; that shit just hurts," Troy said as he gingerly got out of the bed.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Group Sex - A Sugar Cube Melts - Lonely young man finds love with his tenants

Unread post by sexy » 07 Jul 2016 09:20

Cherry moved into Murphy's bedroom and what had started out as lust did morph into love. Troy was always welcome in their bed, but soon felt himself being edged out.

Toward the end of summer, Troy and Joe were talking during a lull between cars.

"Yeah, looking for a place; Mom's on the rag about something," Joe said. "But fuck! Like I can afford shit, huh?"

"How much you looking to spend?" Troy asked. "There's this nice one bedroom apartment not even three blocks away from campus."

"Don't tell Penny, but just got hired at Chuck," Joe whispered. "Hours are better and pays eleven an hour. So I could probably go five, six hundred a month."

They're seven hundred; three fifty each," Troy said. "You in?"

"I'm in," Joe agreed.

So Troy gave Murphy his one week's notice as his rental agreement specified and rented a truck. Murphy helped; he had no hard feelings about Troy moving out, even if Cherry did have a resentment about it.

Joe only had clothing to move; he had two brothers that were already fighting over his room and his furniture at his mother's house.

"Um, I uh, I guess I'm taking the couch, huh?" Joe stammered, looking at the queen sized bed.

"What? Why, bed's big enough, Dude," Troy insisted.

Early's Grocery Store did not ask for ID when buying alcohol; if you were tall enough to put the money on the counter, you were old enough to buy liquor was their philosophy. So Troy and Joe bought a bottle of bourbon, a two liter bottle of cola, and a twelve pack of beer.

Back at their new apartment, Troy took a shower to wash away the day's grime while Joe cooked their frozen pizza. Then dressed in only a pair of shorts that let the head of his cock dangle out the leg opening, Troy sat on the couch and flipped through the channels while drinking beer and eating pizza.

They polished off most of the beer while watching highlights from the past Super Bowls. Then Joe took a shower and Troy got into bed.

"I uh, I hope you uh, I normally sleep in the raw, but uh, if you're not..." Joe stammered, coming out of the bathroom, one of his threadbare towels wrapped around his slender waist.

"Dude," Troy said, flipping the cover over to reveal his nude body, cock already semi-erect.

"Oh, okay, good," Joe agreed and brought the towel back to the bathroom.

Joe's cock was semi-erect and growing when he sauntered back into the bedroom. Troy smiled; Joe's cock wasn't as small as Murphy had indicated, but it was slender. Joe's balls looked nice and heavy, though. Murphy had not said anything about it, so Troy didn't know if this was a recent thing or not, but Joe was also hairless from his shoulders down.

Joe turned off the overhead light and a moment later, Troy felt the bed jostle.

Joe's buttocks came in contact with Troy's hip.

"Sorry," Joe mumbled.

"Going to happen," Troy agreed.

A moment later, Joe again bumped his rear end into Troy's hip.

"Hey, last guy I shared a bed with, it was fifty for a blow job and a hundred to fuck him up the ass," Troy joked when Joe did not move his smooth rump away.

"Um, I uh, I don't have a hundred; the deposit about wiped me out, but I think I got fifty," Joe said nervously.

Troy didn't say anything.

"Uh, but how much for both?" Joe asked. "Blowing you and then letting you fuck my hole?"

"Since we're roommates?" Troy said, easing the blanket down. "This one's on the house."

Murphy had been good at cock sucking. Murphy had even been better than Cherry at cock sucking. But both could learn lessons from Joe. Joe started off with sucking Troy's heavy balls until Troy was almost in pain. Then he licked all around entire length of Troy's cock before beginning to swallow Troy down.

Troy warned Joe and Joe left just the head of Troy's cock in his mouth as he jacked Troy's cock.

"Oh, oh, that's so good, oh I just love the taste of come," Joe moaned when Troy finally quit shooting.

Then Troy put Joe on his hands and knees and slipped his still erect cock into Joe's willing backside. He fucked Joe hard, and then blasted a load of come into Joe's hole.

Then Troy sucked Joe's cock until Joe spewed a big load into Troy's mouth.

He woke up the next morning, spooning with Joe.

Murphy got a certification from Joanne, the instructor that taught the massage therapy class. He framed the certification and hung it in the bedroom that had been Troy's room. He now used that room as his office.

Cherry was in Dr. Farbacher's waiting room, chatting with two pregnant women. Both complained of their sore backs, sore legs, and sore shoulders.

"My husband is a massage therapist," Cherry said. "Bet he could give you some relief."

"When did I become your husband?" Murphy asked Cherry when she sent him a text message about Darlene and Antoinette, his two newest clients.

"Minute you kissed me and said you'd take care of us," Cherry said. "That's all right, huh?"

"More than all right," Murphy agreed.

Darlene's boyfriend was a large, angry looking black man. When Murphy introduced himself, Jamal glared at Darlene, even balled up his fist.

"Didn't say shit about this being some mother fucking boy putting his cracker hands all over you," he snarled at the now cowering Darlene.

"Sir, you are more than welcome to come and sit in the room," Murphy said, trying to diffuse the situation.

"God damn right I'm sitting in there, watch this shit," Jamal spat.

But, by the time Murphy finished the massage, after explaining each thing that he was doing, Jamal was actually smiling.

"My lady is a Queen, know what I'm saying?" Jamal said. "Baby, how you feeling, huh?"

"Oh God, that was good," Darlene agreed, smiling happily.

Antoinette's partner accompanied her and sat and watched what Murphy was doing and agreed she'd do what she could for her partner.

"Pam, you ought to get one too; you got time?" Antoinette urged as Murphy helped her to sit up.

"Oh, I thought you only did Preggies," Pam said.

"Well, Cherry wasn't pregnant when I started this," Murphy joked.

"Just a massage!" Pam laughed as she slid out of her sweater and jeans.

Antoinette sat and watched and Pam agreed; it did feel wonderful.

Suddenly, Murphy was having trouble finding time to do his studying, his classes, and more importantly, some quiet time with Cherry. There did not seem to be any shortage of pregnant women and his living room began to resemble a maternity ward.

"Hey, Margot, what kind of witchcraft you doing in there?" Stan Hall, his neighbor across the street yelled, smiling. "Used to be a nice quiet neighborhood, all of a sudden there's all these pregnant women hanging around."

"Massage," Murphy smiled. "Tell Mrs. Hall, you get her pregnant, I give a five percent discount to neighbors, okay?"

"Aw, your ass, boy," Stan laughed. "Woman's sixty eight years old; baby making days are long gone."

"Should get him to look at you," Jackie Hall said.

To Murphy she said, "Threw his back out playing golf the other week, been whining about it."

"Woman, I do not whine," Stan declared.

"Got time right now," Murphy said, looking at the Mickey Mouse watch Cherry had bought for him.

He'd said one time that he'd had a Mickey Mouse watch when he was five, but a third grader had beat him up and stolen the watch. And no one at the school would believe him.

So, Cherry bought him a Mickey Mouse watch and told him, "Any third graders beat you up, you just come get me and I'll whip their ass, hear?"

Stan Hall told his golf buddies about 'the miracle worker across the street' and Murphy posted his hours and telephone number for appointments on a small plaque by the front door.

Paul Robichaux, a local contractor, came out, closed off the garage, put a separate entrance and made the garage the new waiting area, and also enlarged Murphy's office.

"That way, part of your house expense is now your business expense," Paul commented. "But I'm sure your accountant already told you all of that.

So Murphy hired an accountant. And Buford Theriot's pregnant wife and his sister in law, whom had recently given birth also, became clients of Murphy Margot.

Murphy did not bother to sign up for any classes for the Spring Semester; their baby was due March ninth and he did not want to chance not being there when his wife went into labor.

Cherry did not bother signing up for any classes either; the moment Judge Marie Robichaux married them, she was no longer eligible for her scholarship.

Cherry Margot was always Murphy's first client in the morning and his last client in the evening.

The new massage table was strong enough for Murphy to pull Cherry to the edge, drape her chubby legs over his shoulders, and lick and suck her to an orgasm before slipping his fat cock into her.

In the evening; he took no client later than eight o'clock, Murphy would again lick and suck her pussy to orgasm, and then he'd grease up his cock and slide it into her rectum.

Just as he was about to come, he'd play with Cherry's swollen clitoris and they'd climax together.

Then, Cherry would, with Murphy's help, get down from the table, cinch her ten inch strap on cock around her waist and Murphy would bend over his massage table.

Then Cherry would pound her husband until he squirted all over the sheet on the table.

At eight months, her belly was just too large to use the strap on cock so she took to fist fucking his ass while sucking the protein her body needed from his throbbing cock.

Cassandra Ann Margot must have been more than happy to stay inside her momma; she didn't make her grand entrance until March fourteenth. Cherry went into labor just when Dr. Farbacher was discussing inducing labor.

"That usually does the trick," the doctor chuckled to Murphy.

Cherry's mother, Louellen Stamey joined them in the delivery room. Cherry's step-father, Cherry's two brothers and two step-brothers did not come to the hospital.

They did come to the christening and the little reception afterward.

"So Cheryl says you good at back rubs," Louellen said.

"Massage therapy," Cherry corrected.

"Oh, whatever, Cheryl; it's a back rub," Louellen said.

So they went into Murphy's office. Twenty minutes later, Louellen rejoined the gathering in the living room.

"He has got some magic hands, you hear? Louellen giggled. "Brad, get me some more of that punch."

"Just what did you do to her?" Cherry asked Murphy two months later, when Louellen disclosed that, at forty three years old, she was expecting.

And that's it. The End.

Just a little tale of some people getting a little tail. It's not meant to be taken too seriously. Murphy Margot is from 'Sugar Cube 02' and Cherry is from 'Queen Of The Video Game.'

I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

Have a swell day.