mature sex story - My Pet Teacher

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: mature sex story - My Pet Teacher

Unread post by rajkumari » 13 Jul 2016 15:04

This time it didn't even phase her. She just kept gagging herself on my cock. Just as I was about to cum, I grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head with one hand and yanked her head back hard, while the other hand grabbed my cock and pointed it at her upturned face. It all happened so quickly, she didn't even have time to react. The first shot of cum caught her across the right eye, while the second ended up in her still open mouth. The remainder I shot as evenly as I could all over her face. I wanted to make sure I covered as much as I could in cum. It would hopefully add to her humiliation.

I fully expected that when the first shot of cum struck her in the face she would have tried to pull away or at the very least raised her hands to block the barrage. But she didn't. Her hands remained clasped behind her back as I had ordered. I admit, I was confused. She wasn't responding the way I had imagined she would.

"Now don't move cocksucker," I said as I released the hold on the back of her head. She obediently kept her head back and face tilted up while I took several steps back and clicked a few more shots with the camera.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Under all of that cum, I could see her face redden with the humiliation of it all. She was still panting a bit trying to catch her breath, and that's when I noticed the condition of her body. Her breasts and upper body were flushed red with exertion, and her nipples were rock hard. I could swear they were bigger than last time. And looking at her pussy which was splayed open before me, it glistened with evident moisture.

Now I may not be that experienced with girls, but it sure did look like she was turned on at the moment. That gave me an idea.

"Becky, you did such a good job sucking my cock, I'm prepared to reward you for that. I want you to leave that cum on your face for the moment, but I'm going to let you have some release too. You'd like to cum too, wouldn't you my little cocksucker?" I asked.

After only the slightest hesitation, she nodded her head yes.

"Ok, open your knees as wide as they can go. With one hand I want you to play with your tits and the other I want you to start rubbing your cunt for me." She immediately moved to comply. Once her knees were splayed wide apart, providing me and my camera a birdseye view, she quickly moved her hands into position to achieve her release. In seconds her right hand was busily rubbing her clit, while the left hand was pinching, rolling and pulling on her nipples with her fingers. What an erotic sight it was.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

I was certainly building up quite the collection of photos. My control over my teacher was now guaranteed as I definitely had enough material to guarantee her cooperation for as long as I desired.

In less than a minute, Becky's eyes were closed and she became lost in her own thoughts as she madly masturbated in front of her student turned Master.

Using even more vulgar language, I began to encourage her further. "Come on you whore, make yourself cum for me. Prove to me what a good little slut you are. You know you want to cum for me."

Her hand on her pussy was moving so fast now, it was practically a blur. "Come on you fucking whore, you can do it. Rub that dirty little cunt. Cum for your student you slut. I bet you'd like me to open the door right now and bring in some more students to watch you humiliate yourself?"

At that she began to pant and grunt out loud, and I could tell she was very close to cumming.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring one of your other students with me, and we'll both throat fuck you like the whore you are." Hearing that, she let out a horrific scream as her head shot back, and her entire body went rigid.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

For several seconds she could only grunt and moan, as her body twitched uncontrollably. After a short bit, she eventually began to relax and come back to Earth. It was then that the full import of what she'd just done struck her. The humiliation of allowing herself to be throat fucked by her student, and her face cummed upon, and then willingly masturbating in front of that same student, was almost too much for her. Tears welled up in the eyes again and I could see her trying to choke back the sobs.

"I'm very proud of you Becky. You did very well tonight. But before you get dressed I want you to scoop all of the cum off of your face and swallow it. From now on Becky, you are to look at it as a gift. It is never to be wasted. Wherever cum gets deposited on your body, you will scoop it up and swallow it all. Is that clear?" I asked in a tone of voice meant to brook no disagreement.

She meekly nodded her head yes and began scooping my cum off of her face with her fingers and licking them clean.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

When she was almost finished cleaning herself, I gave her the final instructions for the night. "Now listen carefully whore, because I'm not going to repeat myself. When you get home tonight, you are to completely shave that ugly bush off your cunt, and when you show up for class tomorrow I do not want you wearing any underwear beneath your skirt."

Not wanting to give her a chance to argue with me, I just opened the door and left, leaving her kneeling naked on the floor cleaning the cum off of her face.

CHAPTER 3

The pictures came out great and were perfect source material for more masturbation fantasies. After finally expending myself half a dozen times, I drifted off to sleep with a contented look on my face. This year was turning out to be the best year ever.

Wednesday morning came all too soon as I roused myself out of bed and prepared for another day of school. Checking my schedule, I saw that I didn't have Ms. O'Hare until second period in the afternoon. That was fine with me as it would give her time to stew over our next meeting and to work herself up into a tizzy.

Checking my bag one last time to ensure I had all of the supplies I would need for the day, I trotted off to school.

The morning went fairly quickly, but as we got closer to lunch, time began to drag. Fortunately, Lisa's squad was practising over the lunch hour so I had something to pass the time with.

When Ms. O'Hare's science class finally rolled around I was like a 6 year old having a birthday. I could barely contain my excitement. Halfway through class, Ms. O'Hare stopped lecturing and gave the class the rest of the period to work on their projects. While everyone got immersed in their work, I quietly slid out of my seat and approached Ms. O'Hare's desk.

With a nervous glance at me, she whispered, "Yes, Mr. Drake?"

Not saying anything I simply handed her a piece of paper which read:

Pull your skirt up and show me your cunt.

I want to make sure you are not wearing panties.

DO IT NOW.

With a shocked look on her face, she whispered, "Please not here Mr. Drake."

Again, I didn't say a thing. I just stared at her with a hard expression on my face. It was exactly as I had expected her to react.

After several moments of uncomfortable silence, her shoulders sagged in defeat and dropping her gaze, she began trying to innocuously pull her skirt up her legs to expose herself to me. She continued to glance furtively about the room, praying no one was watching what was going on. At last she had it high enough for me to see that she was still wearing her panties. I had to fight from yelling out a triumphant 'Yes', as I had been hoping she would have disobeyed one of my orders.

With a disgusted look on my face, I shook my head back and forth very slowly to show her how displeased I was with her.

A panicked look shot across her face as she realized the mistake she'd made, and knew that there would be consequences. Unsure of what they would be, she began to silently plead, "Please Mr. Drake. I'm sorry, I forgot. I didn't mean to wear to them, I'm sorry, please forgive me Mr. Drake."

Saying only, "3:30 pm today", I turned around and went back to my seat, secretly excited at knowing everything was going according to plan. Looking to my right, I spent the rest of the class watching Lisa quietly working on her project. If everything went according to plan, I would not only be owning my teacher, but also the girl of my dreams.

3:30pm couldn't come soon enough in my eyes, but I'm sure it came too soon for Ms. O'Hare. She was sitting nervously in her chair, fidgeting with her hands as I walked into the classroom, closing the door behind me (and locking it this time).

"Just when I thought you were learning whore, you disappoint me again," I said angrily.

"I'm sorry Mr. Drake..." she began, trying to plead her way out of it.

"I don't want to hear it whore," I interjected. "You are going to learn very quickly that there will be consequences for disobeying me. And today is going to be one of those days."

"Get up and stand in front of me."

She hastened to comply.

"Now take off your clothes and put them on the desk."

When she wasn't moving fast enough, I barked, "Get a move on whore, I don't have all fucking day."

Spurred on by this, she increased her pace until she was once again naked in front of me. Even though this was the third time I'd seen her without clothes, it still brought my cock to instant attention. One thing different about today though, was that Becky had actually obeyed my first command yesterday and had indeed shaved all of her pubic hair off. Her pussy was as bare as a baby's bottom. What an erotic sight it is to have your teacher standing before you naked with a newly shaved pussy. A part of me still thought this all had to be a dream.

"OK, Becky. Up until this point, your infractions have been dealt with via a warning. From now on, for each infraction, you will be punished - quite severely. You will learn to obey me - without question or hesitation. Failure to do so will result in punishment again. You have a lot to make up for, and I will not be a kind master."

She began to shake her head and was going to speak when I said, "If at anytime you don't want to play by my rules, then our deal is off, and these pictures get sent to everyone in this town, including the police. You'll have your own website. Maybe we'll call it 'rebecca ohare is a whore dot com'. How does that sound to you?"

"Please..." she pleaded, looking as if she was about to start crying.

"Decide now Becky. You either submit to me, or we let the world know the real Becky O'Hare."

After several moments of thought, she appeared to reach a decision. Mumbling meekly, she replied, "I'll do as you ask."

"Smart decision. I guess you're not as dumb as you look, whore," I replied sarcastically.

There it was again, that hurt expression. I couldn't understand why my comments were affecting her in that manner. I expected them to make her angry or to make her resist. But I certainly wasn't expecting a hurt reaction and such a compliant attitude.

"Let's look at those big old saggy tits, shall we? Hold them up for me," I ordered. With shaking hands she reached for her breasts, and cupping them underneath, lifted them up for display.

As my teacher held her tits out for me, I reached out and began to play with each one. The skin was so smooth and soft, yet they remained firm to the touch. I was positively in heaven as I played with them. At first I just ran my hands over each one, but then I began to focus on those perky little nipples of hers. They were already hard as rock and jutting proudly from each mound. They just begged to be pinched and pulled. Grabbing each nipple between finger and thumb, I began to slowly apply increasing pressure. As I increased the pressure, I also began to pull them out from the body and to twist them slightly.

Soon her face was a mask of pain and she was pleading with me to stop. "Unnhhhh.....Please no more. Please stop."

Sensing I had reached a limit, I slowly released the pressure and watched the blood flow back into each tortured nipple. I would have plenty of time later to continue torturing those beautiful breasts.

"Face your desk," I ordered next.

She turned about and stood facing her desk. I could see a slight tremor in her body as she nervously waited to hear my next order.

"Bend forward until your upper body is lying across the desk. Now spread your legs...Wider than that whore. Don't make me say it again," I threatened. She quickly shuffled her feet even wider apart until her ass and shaven pussy were spread completely open.

Reaching into my bag and retrieving the roll of duct tape, I walked up to the desk and stood beside her naked body. I lightly ran one hand up and down her arched back, circling my fingers in the small of her back. Goose bumps quickly appeared. After caressing her back for several moments, I grabbed her panties in my other hand and walked around to the other side of her desk to stand at her head.

"Because you disobeyed me, you are now going to be punished. I am going to warn you though that this punishment is going to be very painful. As I have no wish to hear you whining and crying, as I'm sure you will be, I will have to gag you." A panicked look flashed across her face at hearing this. "I think it only fitting that your gag be the offending pair of underwear you chose to wear against my wishes." And with that, I balled up the underwear she had been wearing all day, and stuffed it into her mouth. To hold it there, I tore off a piece of duct tape and placed it across the opening of her mouth. Gagged in this fashion, I was assured of near silence. She could only make muffled whimpering and whining sounds.

Her eyes were round as saucers as I proceeded with the next order, "Grab onto the edge of the desk at either side of your body." The desk was wide enough that only her head hung over the edge. Grabbing a handful of hair I yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at me with her frightened eyes. (Is that also excitement I see?) "Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once. Those hands are to remain exactly as they are. If they move, or you let go, for ANY reason, then your punishment will only get worse, and I may be forced to tie you down. Do you understand this, my little cocksucker?"

With my hand still holding her head back, she could only nod her head slightly and mumble a muffled, "mmhhmm".

A stern, "Don't disappoint me whore," before I released her hair. Stepping back I reached into my pocket and took out my camera again.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Putting the camera back into my shirt pocket, I walked quickly around behind her and stood staring at her magnificent ass and pussy. Her legs were wide enough apart that her ass cheeks were well spread exposing her puckered little asshole. Her pussy lips were opened as well, and now clearly visible without any of that hair to get in the way. The urge to begin playing with it was strong, but I didn't want her to have any pleasure just yet. So reaching into my bag again, I pulled out a 12 inch plastic ruler I had brought from home. It was solid enough to hurt when hit with it, but it was also flexible enough to bend with each strike, and did not have any sharp edges or corners to accidentally cut the flesh with.

A final warning to my now terrified teacher. "The punishment is about to begin. Remember your instructions. Do not move from that position until I tell you to." And without any further warning, I brought the ruler down hard squarely upon her right ass cheek.

-SMACK-

"Mmmmmmm....." she screamed through her gag, as her ass cheeks clenched from the pain.

Not wanting to give her time to recuperate, I began to methodically beat both ass cheeks with the ruler.

-SMACK, SMACK, SMACK-

All that could be heard from Becky, at first, were muffled, "uuuunnnhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhhh." But after a while, the sounds coming from Becky began to change and became more of a grunting sound. I also noticed as time wore on, and the darker her ass became, that after each smack her ass cheeks would clench momentarily from the pain, but then she would immediately thrust her ass back out for the next hit.

If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think she was enjoying this.

After a time, I finally stopped the spanking and stood back to admire my handiwork (and to catch my breath). Her once flawless ass cheeks and upper thighs were now a dark splotchy red, and numerous lines from the edges of the ruler could be seen in her flesh almost as if she had been pinstriped. But amazingly, her hands were still in position. Her ass seemed to have a mind of its own as it continued to gently rock back and forth, as if she was begin fucked by an invisible intruder. Pulling out the camera, I snapped a couple more photos of my handiwork.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Stepping back up to her ass, I then prepared to deliver the final blows of her punishment. With one hand I reached down and attempted to spread her ass cheeks as far as they would go. "You've been a naughty little slut and deserved to be punished." And then I brought the ruler down hard right on her asshole.

-SMACK-

"Eeeeeeeeee....." her entire body tensed as her head shot back, and a high pitched noise issued forth.

Giving her a chance to catch her breath, I ask, "You deserve to be spanked, don't you?" Fully expecting her to shake her head no at this, she instead catches me completely off guard by nodding her head yes. I'm absolutely fucking stunned by this. She actually appears to be getting into this.

Without warning, I bring the ruler down hard again on her quickly reddening asshole.

-SMACK-

Another high pitched "eeeeeee....." as her ass cheeks begin clenching and unclenching from the pain.

-SMACK-

Another smack quickly after the second one. She is now panting hard through her nose and her knuckles are almost white from the death-like grip she has on the table edge. Figuring her asshole's had enough punishment I decide to move onto her pussy. As I reach down to spread her lips apart to expose her most sensitive parts, I suddenly realize how wet she has become. Her lips are glistening with moisture and there are small rivulets of pussy juice running down the insides of her thighs.

Not only was this whore getting into it, she was also getting turning on by it!!!

"Well, well, well Becky. I think your little secret is out now. What a little fucking whore you are. Your cunt is soaking wet. You enjoyed that spanking didn't you slut?" I asked.

Almost a sob is heard as she meekly nods her head yes. Her back and shoulders flush red with the humiliation of having her dark little secret revealed to me.

"Stick your ass out and beg me to smack your pussy, whore." I ordered.

She promptly arched her back and thrust her ass out to me, and began mumbling through her gag, "mmmmm mmmmm mm mmmmm."

-SMACK-

A sharp blow right on her exposed cunt lips.

A loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and then she began to thrust her hips against the edge of the desk almost as if she was trying to rub her pussy on it.

"Are you my little slut?"

"Unhuh...." and then another smack on her exposed lips, which by now are practically swimming in juices.

-SMACK-

Another loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and more vigorous thrusting against the desk.

"You want to cum, don't you whore?"

"Unhuh..." followed by rapid nodding of the head.

At this point I can no longer hold back. In one fluid motion, I drop my pants and grabbing my cock, slam it home into her well oiled pussy. I begin relentlessly pounding my cock into her, burying it fully with each thrust. Each time I bottom out in her, I can feel my balls slapping against her abused clit. In rhythm with my thrusts, I begin slapping the ruler down upon her already abused ass cheeks.

She is now wailing and moaning into her gag and as she nears climax, I begin to yell, "That's it whore, cum on your master's cock. Let me know how much you enjoyed the humiliation and abuse. Come on slut, cum for me."

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Unread post by rajkumari » 13 Jul 2016 15:07

And with that, a pitiful howl came from her as her entire body went rigid. As every muscle in her body flexed, including her pussy, it felt like my cock was being ripped off. Soon spasms began to ripple down her body as she began to moan again, and her breathing came in short gasping breaths. Fearing she might suffocate, I withdrew from her pussy, and walking around to her head, pulled off the tape and remove her now sodden panties.

She began to take in gulping breaths of air, as her body slowly began to relax and settle back onto the desk. Her hair was matted to her forehead with sweat and her face was blotchy from the exertion. I noticed that her hands were still tightly clenching that desk and hadn't moved an inch from the beginning.

Though she had just had an earth shaking orgasm, I was still rock hard and dying to cum. So after allowing her to catch a few more breaths I grab a handful of hair at the back of her head, and placing my cock at the entrance to her mouth, begin forcefully thrusting into it. Within a few thrusts I was bumping against the back of her mouth.

"You'd better relax that throat whore, because here it comes." On the next thrust I forced my cock down her throat and held it there for several seconds. She immediately began to gag, which only served to amplify the sensations on my cock. With each gag, her throat would tighten around my cock and try to force it out. In a near frenzy now from all of the stimulation, I began to rapidly pound my cock in and out of her throat.

I was like a fucking wild man. It was literally sensory overload to have all of your fantasies and dreams come true all in one moment. The euphoric feeling of having this kind of power and control over a beautiful women was completely overwhelming. To know that she was also getting turned on by the humiliation and abuse, only served to heighten the emotions.

To this day, I still don't know if I gave her the opportunity to breath between thrusts. At that point, I was completely zoned out. All I could think about was the orgasm that was rapidly building in my balls.

Without warning, I yanked my cock out and exploded all over her face. Strands went in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair and in her open mouth which was gasping for breath. It seemed to go on forever. It was only after standing there for a bit that I finally snapped out of it, and realized that I was still milking my cock even though nothing was coming out of it anymore. I also still had a death grip on her hair at the back of her head and was painfully bending her head back.

With a final shake of my head, I released both my cock and her hair, and stepped back to admire my handiwork. What a sight it was to behold. A gorgeous woman bent over a desk, who'd just had her ass and pussy spanked, received a good fucking and then had her throat ravaged before being sprayed with cum. And she was mine - all mine. To do with as I pleased, whenever and however I wanted.

I quickly grabbed my camera and got a few shots of her beautiful facial.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

"Well whore, it seems your dirty little secret is out. You get off on being controlled, and being humiliated and abused." I chuckled softly. Her face flushed crimson red at this as she bowed her head in shame. "I think we're going to have a wonderful relationship from here on in, don't you?" I asked mockingly.

"I guess now would be a good time to go over some new ground rules for you. First off, you will learn to be more respectful to your students. You will address each one formally by their last name. For example you will address Lisa as Ms. Beaumont. If I hear you use a students first name, you will be punished."

"Secondly, unless you are teaching a class, you will refer to me as Sir or Master. To do otherwise will result in punishment."

"Thirdly, your new name will be 'whore'. When asked a question by me, you will refer to yourself by your new name. Are you getting all this whore?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she meekly replied.

"Lastly, you will be made to do many things which you may find humiliating, but I will expect you to do them without question or hesitation. Again, to do otherwise will result in punishment."

"You have a lot to make up for whore, so do not expect any kindness from me. You had best work very hard to please me from here on in, or your life is going to become a living hell," I threatened.

She hesitantly nodded her head and whispered a quiet, "Yes Sir."

"Alright, clean your face off whore," I instructed.

She reached up and began scooping my now drying cum off of her face and licking it from her trembling fingers.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

I wanted to be sure to have plenty of material for my scrapbook. "Now whore, I have a little test set up for you tomorrow morning to see how dedicated you are to making this relationship work." Reaching into my school bag, I pulled out the remainder of the materials I had brought with me and placed them on the desk beside her left shoulder.

"At precisely 6:00 am tomorrow morning, you will enter the boys changing room downstairs. You will then remove all of your clothing. Once you are completely naked you will move into the center of the room where you will find a long wooden bench fixed to the floor. Taking this gag you will place it in your mouth and fix it tightly in place." I held up one of the items I had taken from my bag. It was a large red rubber ball with a black leather strap running through it. It was designed to fit tightly into a slave's mouth thereby forcing it to stay wide open, and was then held in place by means of the strap around the back of the head.

"You will then take this plug and insert it into your ass." A look of shock flashed across her face. I put the gag down and picked up the flesh coloured butt plug from the desk. It was probably 2 inches at the widest point. It certainly wasn't the largest butt plug I had seen at the sex shop, but I thought it best to start small and work my way up.

She was still absent mindedly wiping the cum from her face and licking her fingers clean as I proceeded with the remainder of her instructions. "Once the plug is fully seated, you will then place this blindfold over your eyes; again, ensuring it is fixed securely in place. You will then lie face down on the bench with a leg on either side. Then taking these handcuffs you will lock your hands together underneath the bench and await my arrival," I finished.

By placing her in this position, she would be blind and mute, and with her arms locked together underneath the bench, unable to move. In effect, she would be completely helpless in the boy's changing room, where risk of discovery could potentially be very high. Fortunately for her, I had checked the schedule and there were no early morning practices scheduled tomorrow. I wasn't about to tell her that though. I wanted her to believe the risk of discovery would be very high so as to add to her humiliation.

I could see her mind was reeling at what I was asking her to do. She feebly attempted to plead her case. "Please Sir, not there. I promise to do whatever you ask of me, but please don't make me do that in the boy's changing room. I just couldn't."

"Remember what I told you whore. You have a lot to make up for, so do not disappoint me. This matter is not open for debate. I'll see you tomorrow morning." And with that I turned about and walked out of the room leaving her laying across her desk naked.

Immediately after leaving the classroom, I headed down to the boy's locker room to get it ready for the next day. While in LA over the summer, I had the chance to visit one of those hole in the wall electronic shops specializing in 'surveillance gear'. I had acquired a very small wireless video camera which was roughly a quarter of an inch wide and three quarters of an inch long. Using a magnet, I was able to affix it to the side of a vertically running vent on the wall which runs horizontal to the bench in the middle of the room. By placing it high enough and just above a joint, the tiny camera would be next to impossible to see even if one was looking directly at it. The camera, unfortunately, only had an operating range of roughly 25 feet, so I had to ensure I found a secure place nearby where I could set up the recording equipment. Luckily the janitor closet was located next door to the locker room. In there I set up the small digital recorder, and set it for motion activation. The recorder had enough memory to record roughly 3 hours of footage.

CHAPTER 4

I must have lain awake for hours replaying in my mind the day's events. Each time I got to the part where I began spanking her ass and pussy, I'd feel my cock beginning to harden under the covers. After much tossing and turning, and after having to relieve the tension several times, I was finally able to drift off.

The next morning came all too soon as my alarm clock began incessantly beeping at 5:30 am. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I quickly showered, dressed and then took off for school.

From my vantage point in the nearby bushes, I observed Becky arrive at the school at 5 minutes to 6. She nervously looked about, hoping no one was there to witness her early arrival. Upon seeing the parking lot empty, she hastened inside the building. I purposely stayed outside for roughly 15 minutes as I wanted to give her time to get herself set up. As well, I thought it might add to her humiliation to make her stew a bit. The longer she was forced to lie there naked and helpless, the more panicked she would become. Before long her perception of time would become disjointed and she would begin to wonder whether I was coming at all, or if I had left her there to be discovered by whatever group of boys had the gym scheduled first that day.

At 6:15 am, I entered the school and quietly made my way down to the locker room. Before going in though, I popped into the janitor's closet and reviewed the recording. The motion of the locker room door opening was enough to start the recording.

I watched as she nervously popped her head around the half open door and peered about looking for any life. When she didn't hear or see anyone, she cautiously entered the room, closing the door behind her. Then she was seen walking all about the room looking in every corner for anyone who might be there. When she realized that she was alone, she visibly sighed with relief. Checking her watch, she then quickly began undressing leaving her clothes neatly folded in a nearby open locker.

The scene was definitely affecting her as her nipples were visibly erect, even before the bra came off.

Once the last piece of clothing was placed in the locker, Becky reached into her little tote bag she was carrying and brought out the red ball gag. She appeared to study it for a few seconds, perhaps building up the courage to proceed. She quickly came to some kind of decision, as her posture visibly straightened with her shoulders thrown back, and she then brought the ball up to her mouth. She had to open her mouth quite wide to get the ball in, but once in place, she fixed the strap tightly about the back of her head.

Now gagged, she bent down to her tote bag and removed the flesh coloured butt plug and a small bottle of Vaseline. Applying a liberal amount of the Vaseline on the plug, Becky turned around, putting her back to the camera. She then knelt upon the bench, and bent forward, bracing herself against the lockers in front of her with one hand. In this position, her ass was pointed directly at the camera, giving me a birdseye view of her self-humiliation. With her free hand she brought the plug around behind her, and after taking a deep breath, placed the tip against her asshole. With slow circular thrusts, she began working the tip inside. Once she reached a new depth, she would stop and simply twist the plug for a few seconds, trying to give her body time to adjust to the invader. At first the going was somewhat easy, but as the plug neared the widest part, she began to have some difficulty. Small yelping and grunting sounds could be heard, each time she tried to drive it deeper.

Watching this scene was almost too much for me. I had half expected her to refuse my demands, believing that once she had time to consider her options, she might have chosen to resist or perhaps even run. But here she was naked and gagged in the boy's locker room, kneeling upon a bench in the middle of the room while she tried to ram a butt plug up her virgin ass. My cock was rock hard and begging for release. I began to absently rub it through my jeans as I watched my newly-acquired slave humiliate herself. I can only imagine how embarrassed she'll be when she finds out that I've been taping her.

Finally after one particularly hard thrust, the plug's widest part slipped past her sphincter and slid the rest of the way home. It was obvious that this last bit had been painful, as Becky was holding the end of the plug with one hand while the cheeks of her ass clenched and unclenched, all the while making a pitiful mewling sound.

After the pain in her ass had subsided, Becky reached into the bag and brought out the final two implements. Placing the handcuffs beside her, she took the blindfold, and with shaking hands, brought it up to her eyes. Once covered, she fastened it in place behind her head. She was now gagged, mute, and stuffed. Only one last thing before she was completely helpless. Taking the handcuffs in one hand she rotated around on the bench and lay upon her stomach. The bench was high enough that when she lowered a leg down on either side of the bench, her knees could not reach the ground. In this position, she would not be able to support her weight with her legs, and would have to rest her full mass upon the bench. As well, having her knees splayed apart by the bench also served to open up her ass cheeks and pussy allowing for easy access.

After a bit of shifting around to get as comfortable as possible, she brought her hands together underneath the bench and fastened the handcuffs in place. Come hell or highwater, she was stuck now in that position, until I decided to release her. If someone were to walk in now, she could do or say nothing to cover herself up or to prevent anyone from having their way with her.

Checking the time stamp on the recording and then looking at my watch I could see that she had been in that position now for 10 minutes. I'm sure to her, that 10 minutes probably felt more like an hour. Her greatest fear was that there was likely that there was an early morning basketball practice scheduled and a whole group of boys would be entering at any moment and finds her like this.

Before leaving the closet, I set the machine to record again. I then entered the locker room in a rush and slammed the door behind me. The sudden entrance and noise startled Becky as her body practically jumped right off the bench. Her head began to crane around trying to make out who it could be from the sound. Remaining silent I approached her naked form and began running my hands over her body. I'm sure she was praying that it was me, but probably had some fears as well that it might be some other boy.

Despite not knowing who it was, her body betrayed her by beginning to respond as my hands began to caress her bare pussy lips, occasionally slipping a finger into her already damp pussy. Sliding one hand up to her asshole, I began to gently twist and turn the plug, eliciting a further response from Becky. She began to rock her ass back and forth in a fucking motion. As I placed several more fingers into her pussy, a low moan slipped out around the ball gag. She was soaking wet and turned on.

-SMACK-

-SMACK-

"What a fucking whore you are," I exclaimed as I spanked each ass cheek hard with my hand. "You stripped naked in a boy's locker room. You then gagged and blindfolded yourself and then rammed a butt plug up your ass. And then you actually handcuffed yourself to the bench leaving you completely helpless and at anyone's mercy. And then with just the slightest touch, by anyone, your cunt is soaking wet and you're moaning like a bitch in heat. I bet you never imagined that in 3 short days you would be turned into a sex crazed slut whose only desire was to please your master." Her face and upper body turned a crimson red at this.

"It's true, isn't it? You are a fucking whore aren't you?" I asked.

After only the slightest hesitation, her head bobbed up and down, and a muffled "unhuh" could be heard. Her surrender was complete now - there was no resistance left in her.

"Well whore, you're going to be punished again. It seems you just can't follow simple instructions."

Through her gag I could hear her surprise as she tried to ask what she had done wrong. All that came out, however, was some muffled noises and a lot of shaking her head.

"You see whore, I did not give you, nor did I tell you to use Vaseline to put that plug in your ass. You are going to learn very quickly to follow my instructions to the letter. Any deviation will result in a swift and severe punishment." To be honest, she was going to be punished today no matter what, but I thought it best to have her think that it was of her own doing. This way she'd work twice as hard next time to please me, I reasoned.

Taking my backpack off, I removed the ping pong paddle I had brought from home. Our table long ago had given up the ghost, but for some reason the paddles were still kicking around the house after all these years. At least now they were going to be put to good use.

Becky was still trying to plead her case and also likely begging for forgiveness. I imagine her ass was pretty sore after yesterday afternoon and she probably had a hard time sitting down all night. Even now I could still see some faint red lines across her ass from the ruler. Watching her mute and blind form squirm helplessly on the bench for a few moments was intoxicating and filled the body with animalistic urges.

Stepping to her side I brought the paddle down hard on her left ass cheek first.

-SMACK-

Her entire body went rigid and a loud wail came from behind the gag. A large red circle quickly formed in the centre of her ass cheek. Giving her a few seconds to anticipate the next blow, I then brought the paddle down hard on her right ass cheek.

-SMACK-

Again her body tensed and the same pitiful wail could be heard. I then began paddling both her ass cheeks, trying to ensure I didn't miss any part. I varied the rhythm and tempo of the blows as much as possible to keep her guessing as to where and when the next strike would be.

Soon her entire ass was a deep red colour. I even gave a few sharp blows to the back of her silky smooth thighs. On these occasions, her howls of pain were definitely the loudest and I'm sure would make sitting down all the more painful for the rest of the day.

This time around I was more in control of myself and made the effort to study her body and the effects the punishment was having on her. As opposed to yesterday afternoon, where I was just a wild man and was literally out of control. In the beginning, she was howling in pain from the blows, and her body would tense with each strike. But as time wore on, and the redder her ass became, her wails of pain began turning into grunts and moans. Her ass also started thrusting back to meet each blow. I also noted that her pussy was drenched and the juices were literally running down her spread legs and pooling on the bench. The humiliation of the situation and the pain from the spanking were turning her on big time.

The last few strikes I aimed directly at the end of the plug sticking out of her ass. Each blow was accompanied by a very loud "ahhhhhhhhhh......." as the flared plug end pushed against her sphincter.

When I could sense she was close to cumming, I finally stopped the spanking and put the paddle down. I quickly stepped out of my pants, and then straddled the bench behind her. In one fluid motion I wrenched the plug from her ass and drove my cock back up it. Her entire body spasmed and the loudest shriek I had ever heard came from behind that gag. It was probably a good thing she had used Vaseline to put the plug in, or else I don't think I would have been able to move. Her asshole was unbelievably tight. It honestly felt like my cock was being ripped off.

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Unread post by rajkumari » 13 Jul 2016 21:57

Giving her a few moments to adjust, I then began pumping my cock in her ass. At first I went slowly, but then as I felt her starting to respond beneath me, I began picking up the pace and driving it deeper with each thrust. Within a few minutes, I was bottoming out on each thrust accompanied by loud moans of passion from Becky. To help me drive deeply into her ass, I grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head and began using it like the reins of a horse. I would pull hard on her hair as I drove my cock in, pulling her head back which forced her to arch her back painfully each time.

"That's it, cum on my cock whore. Let me know how much you like having your ass raped." This just seemed to drive her closer to the edge, as she began to push her ass back to meet each thrust of my cock. My balls were soaked from slapping against her sodden pussy.

In no time, she reached her climax, as her entire body went rigid again, this time with an intense orgasm. A steady "uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh..........." could be heard from around the gag. If I thought her asshole had been tight before, I was sorely mistaken. She was clenching so hard from the orgasm, that my cock felt like it was in a vice. The pain was fucking intense. I think I howled in pain as well. Thankfully, after a few moments, she began coming down from her high and, with shudders, her body began to relax. Wasting no time, I began pounding into her asshole with wild abandon. My orgasm was near as well.

With a final thrust, I released her hair, whipped my cock out and began spraying my cum all over her ass and back. I watched in fascination as her once gaping asshole began to quickly resume its starting shape.

Working the last of cum from my cock and wiping it on her ass cheek, I stepped away from the bench and pulled out my digital camera. Though I had captured the whole thing on video, I also still wanted some different angle shots for my 'scrapbook.'

-CLICK-

A nice shot of her dark red ass covered in my cum.

-CLICK-

A nice closeup of her face, mottled red from the exertion, hair plastered to her head with sweat, and drool running down her chin puddling on the bench underneath her from the gag. What a sight she was. If I wasn't running short on time, I think I would have probably went another round. As it was, I still had to keep reminding myself that there was no rush. I owned her now, and could do whatever I wanted with her, whenever I wanted.

Putting my pants back on, I went and retrieved the camera, and then put the supplies into my bag. I then bent down and removed Becky's blindfold and gag. It took her a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, as she also worked on loosening the muscles in her jaw which were strained from being been held wide open for so long.

"Well whore, do you have anything to say for yourself?" I asked.

After a few seconds thought, she replied, "Thank you Master for punishing me. I won't disappoint you again, I promise."

It was certainly not what I'd expected. Her submission to me and this whole situation was complete.

"Well, I certainly hope not whore," I said as I put the blindfold and gag into my bag. I then stood up and began walking out of the room. When I was several steps from the door, Becky hollered out, "Please Master, don't leave me here!" in a very panicked voice. "I'll be good, I promise I'll be good. Please," she begged.

It really was quite pitiful. I had no intention of leaving her there. I had only meant to tease her, but her submission to me was so absolute that it was now within the realm of possibilities that I would do that to her.

Making it sound as if she had convinced me, I said "Alright, I'll let you up from there. But if there is any more disobedience, I will tie you to that bench and let the entire football team have their way with you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master, thank you." she quickly replied.

Kneeling down, I removed the key from my pants pocket and unlocked the handcuffs from her wrists. They were red and marked from where the metal had chaffed and rubbed against her skin as a result of her exertions. After placing the handcuffs in my bag I stepped back and silently waited for her next move.

Somewhat to my surprise, while still lying on the bench, she began reaching back with her left hand and scooping my cum off of her ass and back and depositing it in her mouth. I hadn't expected her to do that without first being told.

-CLICK-

It seemed a good picture to add to the collection. The camera was now so common place with Becky, that she no longer even reacted to its use.

As soon as she had the cum cleaned up, I had her get dressed. I told her though, that she would not be allowed to wear panties for the rest of the day. I then ordered her to place her panties into the garbage can by the door of the locker room. I figured this would be a good puzzle for anyone who happened to look in it and see them there.

I then sent her on her way. After she had departed, I did a quick scan of the room to ensure nothing was left behind before heading next door to the janitor's closet to retrieve the recording equipment.

CHAPTER 5

I didn't see Becky again until math class last period in the morning. As the class began, I noted her whole demeanour had changed, and she was now referring to her students by their last name. It was Mr. or Ms. for everyone. I also noticed that when she went to sit down, she did so very gingerly, and the slightest of grimaces would momentarily flash across her face. She also refused to meet my eyes. All in all, I liked the changes I was seeing in my new slave.

When the class finally ended, I stayed in my desk until the last student had left for lunch. Then I got up and casually strolled to the front of the class. Becky stayed in her seat and kept her eyes downcast.

"Lift up your skirt whore," I ordered.

"Yes Master," she replied and hastened to comply. Despite the fact the door to her class was still open she was obeying without question. I had conveniently stood in such a location that my body was between the door and her body, so that anyone passing by would only see a student standing beside the desk talking with a teacher.

Once her nicely shaven cunt was exposed, I ordered, "I want you to play with your cunt whore and make yourself cum. You will not be allowed to cover yourself up again until you have cum for me."

She quickly dropped her right hand down to her pussy and began rubbing in small circular motions on her clit. In no time, her eyes fluttered closed, and the pace of her rubbing began to increase. Removing my camera, I got another few choice shots of her self-humiliation.

When I could sense her nearing an orgasm, I began to spur her on. "That's it whore. Rub that cunt. You're probably hoping someone will walk in right now and watch you humiliate yourself. Maybe I should have you do this for the class this afternoon. Hmmm?"

Her breathing began to get ragged as she began to grunt and her hand was literally flying across her pussy now.

"Tell me what you are," I ordered.

"I'm a whore," she grunted, eyes still closed.

"That's right, and what turns you on?"

"I like being humiliated and abused," she cried.

"Say it again."

"I'm a whore and I like being humiliated and abused."

"Again."

"I'm a whore and I like being humiliated and abused," and with a shriek, she came all over her fingers.

Worried we might be discovered, I quickly peered around at the door to see if anyone had heard the shriek and come to investigate. Thankfully no one was there.

"That'll do whore. You can cover yourself up now."

"Thank you Master," she replied as she allowed her skirt to fall back down over her legs.

"You belong to me, don't you whore?" I asked.

"Yes Master," she quickly replied.

"And you'll do anything to make me happy right?"

"Yes Master, of course."

"Very well, after science class this afternoon, I want you to tell Ms. Beaumont that you need to speak with her after school today at 3:30 pm. Alright?"

"Yes Master, but why?" she questioned.

"Do I need to explain myself to you whore?" I admonished.

A very meek, "No Master, I'm sorry." It almost sounded like she was going to cry. Perhaps she feared I was going to punish her for it.

"Very well, I'll see you in science class then."

"Yes Master."

I turned about and left, elated over my total control of my science teacher.

Now I had one final phase of my plan to execute. Lisa Beaumont had spurned and ignored me for far too long. Soon she too will be learning her new place in life, and I don't think she's going to like it at all.

Science class came and went, without event. Becky continued to be polite and respectful to her students, and still would not meet my eyes. She also appeared to be having an easier time of sitting down.

At the end of science class, when the students were filing out of the room, Becky spoke up and said, "Ms. Beaumont, I need to see you for a few minutes after school today concerning your project. Can you please come by the classroom at 3:30 pm?"

"Of course, Ms. O'Hare," she replied puzzled.

The last period of the day was a blur to me as I was completely focussed on what was going to happen after school today. When the final bell rang, I actually had to keep myself from cheering out loud.

I quickly rushed down to Becky's classroom. I only had about 15 minutes to get things set up before Lisa arrived. Upon arrival Becky was sitting in her chair with a quizzical look on her face.

Ignoring her, I took out a flask of juice from my backpack with several disposable plastic cups. Pouring equal amounts in both cups, I quickly replaced the flask. I then removed a small white envelope from a side pocket of the bag and poured the contents of the pouch into one of the cups.

Turning to Becky I said, "Now listen very carefully whore. When Lisa arrives, I want you to have her sit down in a desk in front of you. I am going to crank the heat up in your class so that it becomes sticky in here very quickly. You are then going to convince her to have this glass of juice to drink to cool her off. Be very sure that you drink only from this other one." which I lifted and placed next to her.

"What am I supposed to talk with her about, Master?"

"Just make it up. Tell her you want to discuss the direction of her project. Anything to keep her here. Once she drinks the juice, the powder will take hold very quickly," I explained.

"Can I ask what is in the powder Master?" she timidly asked.

"It will not harm her. It is just a variation on the date rape drug that's very popular these days. It will simply 'make her out of it' for a little while. When she comes around, there will be no damage, but she won't remember what happened either. Can you do this for me whore?"

"Yes Master."

"This will please me greatly if you can do this," I offered.

"I won't fail Master."

"That's my girl," I said, patting her head affectionately. I think she almost purred at that.

I then told her I was going to hide in the supply closet, until the drug had taken hold. After several minutes of sitting in the stuffy closet, I heard the classroom door open.

I then heard Becky say, "Ms. Beaumont, could you please close the door for me?"

"Uh, sure."

"Please have a seat in one of those desks there, would you?" Becky asked politely.

"Alright. What's the problem, Ms. O'Hare?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, no problem, Ms. Beaumont, I just wanted to discuss the direction you were planning on taking with your science project."

"Oh, OK. No problem. Jeez Ms. O'Hare, its kind of hot in here." Lisa complained.

"I know, I think the thermostat is broken. I have a call in to maintenance for them to have a look at it." Becky explained. "Would you like a glass of juice? I made it myself. It might help take the edge off," she reasoned.

"Uh, sure. Thanks."

"There you go," Becky said as she placed the glass on Lisa's desk.

"Thanks, this is pretty good. What kind is it?" Lisa asked.

"Uhh....its just a medley of fruit juices thrown together." Becky hastily improvised.

"Well, what I was planning on doing with my project was to take...samples...from the plants...and...uhhhh...I'm not feeling well..." Lisa began to mumble. The drug was obviously acting very quickly. After several more seconds Lisa was slumped over on her desk.

Stepping out of the closet, I ordered, "Whore, go lock the door."

"Yes Master." She jumped out of her chair and ran to the classroom door, throwing the deadbolt in place.

"Now help me lay her on the ground and get her undressed."

Becky hastened over and helped me lift her onto the floor. As I started with the buttons on Lisa's blouse, Becky knelt down and began working on the fastenings for the skirt. I was surprised at how cooperative Becky was being. She did not appear to be hesitant, nervous or even reluctant to help me.

Once the blouse and skirt were removed, we both began working on removing the underwear. Becky had the panties off long before I managed to figure out the clasp on the bra.

"May I do that for you Master?" Becky meekly asked.

Nodding my head, I stood up and took a step back to admire the view. Becky quickly scooted up and had the bra off in a few seconds. As it was with Becky the first time I saw her naked, it was again with Lisa. After years of dreaming and fantasizing about her, it was all suddenly coming true. The raw feelings of dominance and control were intoxicating.

Looking at that tight petite little body had me instantly rock hard. Her breasts were small, probably a good handful each, but the nipples were fucking amazing. Despite her breasts being fully half the size of Becky's, her nipples had to be at least the same size as Becky's, if not bigger. Her skin was deeply tanned, except for a very noticeable bikini line, and she had the smallest little mound of blond pubic hair. It was so light, that the hair almost looked white. She was as beautiful as I had imagined her to be. And boy was I was going to enjoy knocking her down a few pegs and teaching Lisa her new place in life.

When I finally managed to take my eyes off of her naked body and look at Becky, I found that she was still kneeling beside Lisa, and was looking intently at my crotch. Obviously she could see the effect Lisa's body was having on me. Looking more closely at Becky, I could almost swear her expression was one of jealousy, rather than the expected disgust.

"Fuck, this is almost too good to be true," I mused. "Take off your clothes whore," I said turning my attention to Becky.

She immediately began to comply. While Becky was undressing, I also took the opportunity to get out of my clothes. I also removed my camera from my bag and began taking photos of Lisa's naked body. I only had a little while to work, but it was critical that I get enough quality pictures to facilitate the next step of my plan.

"All right whore, we're going to start 'posing' our little student here so we can get some good photos. Lets get her sitting up." Reaching down, we each grabbed an arm and pulled Lisa into a sitting position. The drugs didn't knock her out completely, but rather left her in a type of catatonic state.

"Now kneel down in front of her. I want a picture of her sucking on your tit," I ordered. "No, the other tit whore" I snapped, when she began moving her left breast towards Lisa's mouth.

"Jesus Christ whore, I need these pictures to look realistic." Reaching down I grabbed her left nipple and began squeezing and twisting it roughly.

"Owww" she moaned pitifully, but didn't resist. When her nipple was sufficiently red and hardened, I let go and began applying the same treatment to her right one. Once I was satisfied with the look, I then had her place her left knee between Lisa's legs, so that she was straddling Lisa's left leg, and shuffle her body far enough forward that she was able to place her right breast into Lisa's slack mouth. With just the right angle, I was able get a perfect picture of Lisa sucking on an unidentified set of titties.

-CLICK-

Her partially open eyes almost made her appear as if she was in a state of arousal.

Motioning Becky away, I then approached Lisa's head and placed the tip of my still raging hardon into her mouth. I sure hoped she wouldn't reflexively bite down on me or anything like that. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pulled her head back so it appeared she was looking up at me with those aroused eyes while her mouth was full of cock.

-CLICK-

"All right, lets get her sitting up against the side of your desk." Grabbing an end each, Becky and I carried Lisa over to the desk and propped her up against it. "Now spread her legs wide open. Wider than that whore. You're not going to hurt her for fuck's sake, she can do the splits." Becky, with bowed head hastened to comply as she knelt beside Lisa. When Lisa's legs were opened an obscene amount, I then ordered Becky, "Now lean over and start sucking on her tit."

With only the slightest hesitation, she leaned forward and took Lisa's left breast into her mouth and began loudly sucking on it. Standing behind Becky I was able to get a perfect shot of Lisa's exposed charms and of an unidentified female sucking on her breasts.

-CLICK-

The sight of my slave willingly sucking on another woman's tits was having a strong effect on me, and I began to absently stroke my cock between pictures.

"Now move down and lick that pretty little cunt of hers," I ordered. Again, with only the slightest of hesitation, Becky bent further down and began tentatively licking Lisa's pussy. In this position, Becky's back was arched and her ass was thrust up high into the air begging for attention.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Quickly snapping off a couple more photos, I put the camera down, and without warning, knelt behind Becky's upturned ass and slammed my cock home into her pussy, burying it on the first thrust. To my surprise, her pussy was already soaked. This fucking whore was enjoying being made to lick another woman's cunt.

"Unnhhhh....." she moaned. Her head raising up as I pounded into her.

Grabbing a handful of hair and twisting her head around to face me I sneer, "Did I tell you to stop licking that cunt? Now get down there and start licking, and don't stop until I tell you to whore." With my hand still in her hair I then twist her head back around and shove it back into Lisa's pussy. Without complaint she began licking again as I madly pound away in her cunt.

With a rapidly building tempo, I begin to berate Becky. "My little whore likes licking pussy does she? Your cunt was soaking wet before I even touched you, you fucking whore. I wonder what people would think if they knew you were in here fucking two of your students?" I asked rhetorically through gritted teeth. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

My humiliating words seemed to have the desired effect on Becky as her entire body suddenly went rigid and she began grunting loudly into Lisa's cunt. Her pussy began to pulse around my cock as if it was trying to milk the semen right out of it. Her orgasm was all the stimulation I needed to bring on my own climax.

Yelling at Becky, "Get out the way whore," I quickly shuffled forward with my cock in hand and with a final stroke began covering Lisa's face and tits in cum. When the final strand had fallen, I shakily got to my knees and quietly admired my handiwork. Lisa looked like a real slut with cum all over her face and chest, her legs opened an obscene amount, and that same aroused look on her face.

Grabbing the camera, I take a few more shots for my collection.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Turning to Becky, I ordered, "Clean her up whore." I realize that time is likely running out and Lisa may be coming out of her stupor at any time. Becky hastily bent down and began licking the sperm from Lisa's face and tits.