A story of love, loss and life - Trifecta - lesbian sex

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: A story of love, loss and life - Trifecta - lesbian sex

Unread post by rajkumari » 05 Sep 2016 10:13

To my complete surprise I felt a third finger approach my hole suddenly. To my even greater surprise the new digit slid in with the others without any difficulty at all. Alex had big hands and her fingers were probably the thickest I had ever had inside of me, so three of those monster digits were starting to stretch me out. With the ease she was pumping into me though you wouldn't be able to tell at all.

I pushed through the razor's edge of sensitivity and overwhelming fullness and gripped Alex's thighs tighter before I proceeded to give her all I had. No matter how hard I tried I felt like I wasn't budging Alex any closer to her point of no return and here I was creeping up on it again myself. I slithered out of her grasp and down the bed until I was sitting in front of Alex's sopping sex. I threw both of her legs over my shoulders and took a moment to simply catch my breath from everything she had done to me. After a few deep breaths of air I tugged her center closer to my mouth and resumed where I had left off.

Taking away Alex's distraction-i.e. me-helped in getting her to that place I craved to take her. Even more than that though was the steamy gaze that the two of us held as my tongue ran all over her pussy. I could see all the pent up wanting she had for me in that stare and I knew that it was going to feel so good when I gave her exactly what she craved after twelve long years.

I tasted her release just a moment before I felt it. Her clit was doing double time on its crazy little dance and I loved feeling it slip and slid so intimately. I was right too. It felt very good to make Alex cum finally. Looking down her naked body, taut in the prime of her pleasure, was worth every second of waiting from the summer of ninety six to now.

Alex's eyelid lifted just enough to see me, and just enough to cause that dramatic smoky look. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked out to wet them all while she held onto my eyes. Fuck. A ping went from my brain to my pussy and somehow I still wanted more. I still wanted her more. Judging by that face my guess was that Alex wasn't done either.

I let Alex's legs slide off of my shoulders and into my lap. Before I could really act, Alex had seized my right leg under the knee and slung it over her hip. She drew as close to me as she possibly could and then lightly ground her pussy into mine. I didn't react at first though.

Scissoring was an element in my sexual life that wasn't much of a big deal until I met Lilah. Sure, other girls were into it and some really liked it even, but not like Lilah. They didn't use it to feel close and intimate to me like Lilah did.

I stared down at Alex hard and reminded myself that she wasn't Lilah. Still I grinned at the quick slideshow of memories with my last love that my brain flashed by in a moment. More than that, I recognized that I really had grieved through my pain finally. There wasn't that terrible pang in my chest at the mere thought of her name, let alone such personal memories. Looking over the tall, lanky, athletic woman with slim hips and wild brunette hair I knew that I could really move on with my life. Move on and fall helplessly back in love with

"Alex." I muttered and cupped her face in my hand before softly touching my lips to hers. Alex ground her crotch into me again, this time much harder, a delicious contrast to the gentle kiss. I didn't sit idly this time either, I shoved back.

One of my favorite things about scissoring was that it was all about rhythm. There was a push and pull to the motion that delivered the absolute best results. The formula was something like passion plus natural chemistry plus rhythm equals orgasm-and not every girl was capable of doing the math just right with another.

I grabbed hold of Alex's leg over my waist and she mirrored my action by taking my right leg in her hand. She plunged her hand into my hair, pulling our kiss even deeper as our bodies strived to get as close as possible in that perfect rhythm that Alex and I had seemed to already achieve. Our tongues danced inside between her mouth and mine-and occasionally lingering in neither-while our bodies moved in sync with no sign of stopping. We were the image of perfect sexual compatibility in this moment. Of course at this point I was getting tired, downright exhausted even, but in my brain it was like I had just discovered a whole new drug that gave me the energy of a thousand men.

There was no way to tell how long Alex and I had become one entity for; time seemed to simply disappear in that place that we had created for ourselves. I lost how many times I had got off and so I definitely couldn't tell how many times Alex had achieved. My whole body was going numb and I was leaning on the side of cum drunk where I just couldn't go on anymore-despite what my mind wanted to argue. I was afraid I might just die if I separated from Alex after being so insanely close, but eventually it was a fear I had to get over and chance.

I didn't die, but I wasn't quite convinced that I was still alive either. I was riding in this amazing secret space between Cloud Nine and Heaven. Somehow, it felt like my body was floating, like I was literally elevated above myself. This was never how sex usually ended...Alex touched my stomach softly, instantly getting my attention. She was already lying on her side beside me, smiling like there was no tomorrow. I smiled back, feeling my sense return to me a little bit like I was coming back down to Earth.

I linked my fingers with hers and sighed. "I've always loved how your hand fits in mine." Out of all the things I could have said, why that? Was it cute? Sure. It was not the first thing you say after sex with your first love in over a decade though.

"Me too." Alex said, no sign of my comment bothering her in the slightest. "I've always felt like we fit perfectly. Maybe that's why I've had a candle burning all this time. Kind of foolish I guess, but you are here-naked."

I laughed, "Can't really argue that logic. I wish you would have had me naked with you a very long time ago though."

Alex touched her forehead to mine and kissed my nose. "I told you earlier how I feel about all of that and my opinion hasn't changed. There's no point in dwelling on the past, especially with such an incredible future on the curve of tomorrow."

I got as close to Alex as my body would allow, our hands slipping from each other naturally. Mine came to rest against her chest while hers snaked around my hips. "You really are more wise and mature than I give you credit for." I murmured, my eyes closing on their own out of exhaustion.

"And you really do get my weird quirks." She replied.

"Do you love that?" I asked, a little grin playing on my lips as I set her up.

"Of course I love that."

"Good, 'cause I love you."

Alex smirked, "I think that's my line you just stole."

"I'll have plenty of time to make up better ones later, don't be so stingy." I shrugged. Alex chuckled and squeezed me tight to her. I hoped there were still many, many years of this ahead.

"Mmm." I hummed, "You know what? I think I want to write a book."

"Another one? Already?" Alex managed to exclaim despite the slight slur of exhaustion in her speech.

"Not an Archanon book, something different. Maybe a whole new genre altogether." I giggled, "Perhaps I'll try my hand at romance."

Alex tightened her grip on my hip playfully and said, "I can make sure you have plenty of inspiration there."

"Oh my love, thou beauty is fire in the moonlight, akin to the blazing of my heart." I said whimsically.

"Or maybe you should just stick to fantasy." Alex suggested with a laugh.

"Mystery?" I asked just to be a nuisance at this point.

"We'll talk about it later." She grunted.

I was right at the brink of passing out with her but I still grinned, knowing I had to say one more thing before I let sleep completely consume me. "Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"I can't wait until tomorrow." I murmured.

Alex's soft lips touched my forehead again and she sighed in what could only be described as utter contentment. "Me neither."
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: