Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Unread post by jasmeet » 25 Sep 2016 10:01

Chapter 18 - When I said

How about I come home and the house appears empty - I want to have a hot bath and slip into something more comfortable. It's been a week since you have been gone and I know you are coming home tonight. I want to prepare myself for you.....properly.

Take care to powder and scent myself in preparation of your return. I have just the right outfit for you....I bought it with you in mind!

I've had to pleasure myself this week and it just hasn't been the same. I have even resorted to chatting on a sex site with a stranger - just to be able to pleasure myself – without you being here I really - really need a release.

The thought of those long sexy chats and phone calls with a stranger make me feel oh so horny! And wanting your lovely cock even more....

I rub my nipple and it hardens - I can feel my desire for you rising....maybe in the tub I can warm myself up for you!?

As I walk to the bedroom I start to disrobe slowly taking my time. Suddenly I am grabbed and am blindfolded from behind!

No words are spoken. My shoulders are pushed down and I kneel. A cock is teased around my mouth - I can smell the maleness of it - I begin to heat up inside - the anticipation - the mystery of what could happen leaves my mind racing and my clit humming. You are home early! I love this surprise...

Something brushes my mouth again. The scent of the man -its making me so wet!

I take the cock fully in my mouth - my tongue swirling around what is now a fully aroused cock. I use my hands and ever so gently squeeze his balls. I hear a cry and moan escape from the man in front of me - it's you!

I reach to remove the blindfold. Your hand covers mine -"Leave it" I hear you whisper.

You grab my hair and begin to push me up and down your cock. I do this for several minutes - but I know what you like...So I stop and use my tongue on the tip of your penis.

I encircle the head - I gently blow cold air on it! I can tell you like that.... My tongue flicks around the head – slowly and then faster. You again push me down on your cock....

Your moans of pleasure make my pussy hum too! The pace you set is fast and raw.....

My tongue wraps itself around you like a stick of candy. A thrust - a lick - a slurp...ah the salty sweetness of it all! I want this to last for you!

I can hear your breathing quickening. It's been quite a while - I can feel you jerk with passion! I now use my hands and tongue. I kiss, nibble, blow and suck!

I reach that sensitive area just under your cock - and use my tongue expertly. I hear you pant and gasp! I have hit the mother load! I smile wickedly! My mission is complete - your cock is huge, hot and slick.....my small hand glides up and down your shaft of pleasure. Faster and faster – it grows harder and harder - bigger and bigger!

My lips ache to have you back in my moist wet mouth. I grab onto it like an eager child onto a piece of candy. You taste soo gooood! I feel a familiar tremor deep inside you......

You jerk my head back from your cock and I can feel the warm cum over my breasts - I pant as I out of breath from pleasing you and whisper..."Please baby - more." I am so turned on by this new approach. That and the fact I have been horny for you all week long!

"Don’t stop. God I love this...." I wet my lips and rub my nipples. Now they are pink, perky and so aroused by this fantasy becoming a reality....

I am grabbed by my shoulders. My body now level with yours - I place my hands on your chest to steady myself. Your heart racing - as is mine!

My knees are weak from kneeling - so you also steady me by kissing me fully - your tongue now making it's own magic...

I move into you and again feel your cock again beginning to harden. You move to my earlobe to nibble and then down my neck to the hollow of my throat. Your rough manly hands now squeeze my hard aching nipples. I cling to you – weak with desire - I am lost -floating on a sea of emotion.

I can't hold back I have to fulfill my urge and I grind my hips into yours! My clothing a barrier to your warmth and maleness. You feel my frustration - I go to reach to unbutton my blouse - I hear a stern, "Stop". You sound so excited - your voice is husky with desire. That turns me on baby!

You are a tease and evil...you have your own plans. Meanwhile my pussy is over flowing with desire for you...

But no matter my wants - you are in control...You reach down and stroke me - it almost is too much for me - "Fuck me - give me your hard long cock" I plead.

You laugh and place me on the bed - I am stripped of my clothing - slowly - your rough hands gliding across my body. ...

You tie my hands to the bedposts. We have talked about doing this.. but never have, . What's made you do it this weekend?

After tying me up - You finger me again.... and then tease me with your cock - once again circling my wet aching bush. "You bastard -" I moan. my hips arching towards your cock....it is hard, hot and oh so wet! I can see it in my mind's eye - I want it so bad!

You know my secret sweet spots. You torture me - you nibble, lick, stroke and use your tongue! You take me to another level of passion.....

Once again I am brought back to reality as your cock brushes my nipples - you are kneeling on the bed over top of me....

I can smell your musky manly scent - I lean back and like a baby bird I open my mouth - to again take you whole.... but a finger in slipped into my mouth -I hungrily suck and run my tongue over your fingers.

Like a never ending hunger - I need you - any part of you....at the same time I can feel your cock again circling my now dripping wet aching pussy....You remove your fingers from my mouth -

I anticipate your cock - need you- "Fuck me! God Fuck me!" I moan...

I widen my legs - and raise my hips - open to an invitation of raw sex - you can see my red juicy lips - now shiny with desire for you.... but you are in control and you want me to know it.

You slide in two experienced and skilled fingers into my now oh so wet and aching pussy. They are now inside my warm wet hole! My hips thrust to meet the rhythm of your fingers wet with my own saliva.

I automatically tighten my grip! Encircling your fingers...You begin to rub my clit - I scream in surprise - It feels so good and so so bad!

The lovely pain, ache and joy! I feel like I will pass out! It seems like hours - and yet minutes - I don't want it to end. You are enjoying bringing me just to the edge of climax and back. You can be so cruel!

I moan and squirm with pleasure - Soft strangled mews escape my lips!. Again and again you tease me. I give more little screams of delight - All this excites you I can tell!

You push me further back onto the bed and tighten the silk scarves that held my arms back from you..... I am now begging - pleading with you to give me your cock! "Ohh pleassse....ahhhhhhhhh.. fucckk me!"

I am hot and ready with a climax as a cock is thrust into my warm wet hot and tight pussy - at the same time my blindfold is removed.

I look up to smile at up at you - my husband...

The cock inside me is sooo hard and big and making me feel so horny and fucking' hot that it takes me a moment to realize - it's not my husband - it's you!

The man I've been chatting with and talking dirty phone sex on the phone with from an internet sexy personal site for the past week.....!

"Fuck! is all I can say...As my realization has made you pick up speed and grab my ass and ram me even harder – as I am now panting and moaning and ready to cum hard!! The shock, fear and excitement combined with the realization that you are fucking me has made me reach a climax hard!

You just laugh and say...."Just what I am doing to you baby - fuckin' you...Now cum hard you sexy red-headed bitch! I've dreamt of this all week long....come on baby you like this cock don't you?"

All I can feel is your hard hot ramminmg cock and I start to cumm hard and sweetly once again..."Fucccckkk Meeeee........mmmmmyessss fuccccckkkk yessssss!"

You laugh and growl..."Oh baby you have no ideas how much you are going to get fucked this weekend!"

I try to get away from you. I can tell I will have no luck. You stop fucking me - but your cock is still inside my hot tight pussy! And I feel you ram me and push it in further! "Fuccckkk" is all I can moan.

"Oh fuck we will baby! Fuck we will indeed!" You reach over and rub my clit - shivers cover my body and I gasp!

"You old man left a message on your answering machine - he's back Tuesday...so get ready to be fucked, sucked, eaten and pleasured all weekend long you cock lovin' whore!"

That said you begin to fuck me....I try to struggle, but you hold down my arms and lean into me as you fuck me hard!

And I hate to say it but after a few moments all I can do is purr, smile and moan - I am so turned on and love fuckin' you - my stranger with the HUGE cock. Whose to complain...

I just tighten my grip on your cock - hear you moan and I say, "You are in for one great weekend - you and that gorgeous cock of yours! Now untie me and we can get this party started!"

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 25 Sep 2016 10:01

Chapter 19 - Managing Mandy

Let me start this by telling you about who Mandy is. Mandy is 41 years old. Mandy is a petite little thing. Standing 5ft 1 tall , having blue eyes, nice small ass, pretty face and, a great set of size b tits. She was married at an early age and, divorced. She has had only a couple of relationships after that. None lasted long. She works in a bakery for a chain store. As far as friends she has only one close friend and, that’s Jenna White. Mandy has been single now for 3 years and, has been trying the internet dating seen but, to no avail. Nothing has stuck.

We start the story with Mandy talking to her friend Jenna.

Jenna what is wrong with me. Am i not pretty and, do i not have a good personality.

Mandy you are beautiful and, you are the sweetest person I know. There is nothing wrong with you. If the men you meet can’t see these things then fuck them. You don’t want them in your life anyways. That’s the problem the fuck part. The minute i show that i am not overly interested in having a sex they beat feet. What do I do? I am 41 and, not getting any younger.

Mandy maybe you just have not met the guy that does it for you. It’s not the men Jenna it’s me. I am so fucking uptite and, it shows. People pick up on that and, shy away. The only time I relax is when i go on vacation away from this place. The problem is i always go alone. I would like someone to share the time with.

Maybe that’s the problem Mandy. Why not try to just enjoy the moment. What’s the suppose to mean Jenna? Enjoy the moment? When you go on vacation do you ever meet a man you would like to get to know. Of course I do. What happens every time Mandy. Nothing. That’s rite Mandy nothing. You are to worried about the long term affect.. You can’t just live for the moment. Try it. Have you ever had a one night stand? Jenna you know the answer to that question. I just wanted you to hear yourself say no. You are 41 years old and, never just fucked a guy for the shear pleasure of the moment. Stop being so selfish with yourself Mandy. Stop being so reserved . Let go and, enjoy your body and, mind. I am not asking you to go and become a mega whore or a prostitute but, to just evolve out of the shell your in. Live life. Stop worrying about what other people think of you. You are starting another vacation this Friday. Is it going to just be the same again? Like all the rest.

I don’t know Jenna. Maybe it’s to late for me. Jenna stands up and, takes Mandy by the arm over to a full length mirror that is mounted to her bedroom door.

Look Mandy. Look at the hot piece of ass in the reflection. That’s you. What man doesn’t want a piece of you. If I was a man I would love to fuck you. Mandy shoves Jenna and, calls her a lesbo. and they both start laughing. Mandy just think about what I said. I have to go meet Tom for lunch. Yes Jenna I will think about it. NOT! Just do it Mandy. Call me when you get back from your trip. I want stories Mandy. Jenna shuts the door behind her and, Mandy heads for the shower.

The sound of the alarm clock going of tells Mandy that it’s 5am and, time to get up for work. It’s not so bad today she thought. I am going on vacation today after work. She couldn’t help thinking about what Jenna had said the day before. I am just going to go and, do what i always do. Why change? I could never get up the nerve to screw some man i just met. That’s just not me.

2 Pm rolls around and, it’s off to Bar Harbour Main for Mandy.

Mandy got to the bed and breakfast she was going to stay at 7pm. I made Good time she thought.

She checked in and, put away her things. She could hear the people in the room next to hers talking. Not so private but, who cares she would be out of the room most of the time exploring the Accadian National park nearby. Mandy changed cloths. She out on a lacey black skirt,black matching top and, a nice pair of shoes she had gotten the week before. She put her make up on. She then took a walk down town to find a place to eat and, found Kitty O’Dools pub. She walked in and, was greeted by the hostess. The hostess asked if she would like to eat upstairs at the bar or take a table. Mandy went upstairs to the bar. It was dimly lit but, had a nice atmosphere. She liked it. Only the bar tender was there. Mandy asked him if was always this quiet. He replied by telling her that it was oddly slow this evening. My names bill he told her. Mandy she, replied. Mandy can I get you a drink or something to eat as, he hands her the menu. Mandy looked over the menu for a bit and, decided on the crab cakes and, ceasar salad. Would you like anything to drink before your meal? How about a Sam Adams? Bill nodded his head and, retrieved the beer. Bill and, Mandy small talked for a bit while she waited for her food. A man walked into the bar and, sat down two chairs to her left. About time she thought. She didn’t really pay much attention to him. Her order came out and, she started to eat. Bill asked her if everything was ok and, she said it was perfect. The salad portion was huge she said to the him. Bill smiled and, walked out back to do something. A voice piped up and said so, you like huge portions? Mandy finished chewing her food and, wiped her mouth. She looked over at the man and, could not help almost laughing in his face over the comment. Excuse me she said. The man repeated. Do you like huge portions? She stared at him and, tried to think of what to say back to him. Then it came to her. I really like huge portions. That’s my answer she thought.

How lame was that. He reached out his hand and, she replied in kind. My name is Pete. Hi my names Mandy she said to him. Nice to meet you Mandy. Same here she replied. He asked her what brings her to Bar Harbour. She said it was one of her favorite places to go on vacation to. I mostly come here for the park. Pete asked her if he could buy her a drink. She nodded her head ok. Pete and, Mandy talked for about an hour. Mandy said she had to go to her room to get some sleep for her adventure the next day. Mandy thanked him for the beer and, said her good byes. She walked back to toward the inn. I did it again. I man was interested in me and, i blew him off. What the fuck is wrong with me. She shook her head. She noticed a small bar across the street from the in and, went over to take a look. She walked in and went to the bar. Not a bad place. There was about 10 people eating and, drinking. They had a pool table. She liked pool. The bar keep asked her if she wanted a drink.

Ummm I’ll have a cranberry and, vodka. He came back with the drink and, put it down in front of her. She could smell the vodka from drink. Holy shit that’s strong as she took the first drink. Damn that’s good she said to the bar tender. Thanks he said. We aim to please here. She had two drinks and, was quite buzzed at this time. Mandy told herself this is enough. I have to get up in the morning. The tender asked her if she wanted another. NOOO… She replied. He smiled and, said I’ll cash out your tab. Hey Mandy she heard a voice from behind her say. She turned and, saw that it was Pete. Hi Pete. I thought you were going to bed. I thought i was she said. I saw this place and, had to take a look. Well since we are both here can, i buy you another drink. The wheels in Mandy’s head started to spin. She remembered what Jenna said. Fuck it she said out aloud. Sure I am drinking cranberry and, vodka. Pete asked the tender to bring them two of the drinks. The tender asked Mandy if she wanted to keep the tab going. Pete said ill take care of the tab. Thank you Pete. No problem he said to her. After another drink Mandy was talking up a storm with Pete. The vodka was starting to do the talking. She had not been this drunk in a long time and she didn’t care. She was having a good time. Pete leaned over and told her that she was dressed nice. Mandy replied with a thank you. Pete said do you mind if I ask you a personal question. No go ahead she said. Are you single? Mandy said yes i am single. Why do you ask? I did not see a ring on your finger he said. Mandy told him she was divorced. I am too he said. Mandy asked the keep to bring her one last drink. This is the last one Pete. I really have to get to bed soon. No problem Mandy. Another hour went by and, it was almost 1am. Mandy was fucked up. She leaned over to Pete and, told him she was so drunk she wasn’t sure she could walk back to the room. Mandy asked Pete if he would walk her back.

I can do that he said. Pete paid the tab and, they headed for the door. Pete had to support Mandy from falling over. They made there way back to the inn. Mandy asked him to walk her up the stairs to her room. Pete thought to him self, I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Once in the room Mandy collapsed onto the bed. Christ I drank way to much. She rolled over onto her stomach and ,hugged the bed. She almost forgot that he was still in the room with her. Then she felt her skirt being pulled up and, hands running up her legs to her ass. She said nothing. Mandy just laid there. You have a tight ass Mandy. She felt her underwear being slid down and, that made her pussy instantly wet. She still laid there. Letting him have his way with her. Pete grabbed her by the hips and slid her down to the edge of the bed. She was now bent over and, he spread her ass apart. He kissed her ass and worked his way down to her wet spot. Her juices were starting to run down her leg. She couldn’t wait for him to stick his cock in her. Pete licked her pussy from behind. Oh yes, Oh yes , she panted ever so softly. Eat me pussy she moaned as she grinded her fuck hole on his face. Peters face was covered in her essence. He pulled himself away and, stood up behind Mandy. She could hear him unbutton his pants. This made her even more excited but, she still just laid there not moving. Mandy was waiting for that first push of his rod between her lips. She thought for a moment that maybe she should turn around and, look at his cock. Maybe suck on it. I at least should see what he is going to fuck me with she pondered but, that might take away from the moment. The surprise of that first push. Mandy didn’t have to wait long to find out what was between his legs. Pete lined himself up behind Mandy’s beautiful hole and, drove himself in. Mandy yelped in pain as the head of his cock parted her but, she did not try to stop him. She felt his balls slap against her pussy and, the pleasure was worth the pain. Pete grabbed her hips and, proceeded to pound Mandy’s fuck hole. She felt like her neck was going to snap. No one has ever fucked her this hard before. Mandy was moaning loudly. Much to loud for the inn. People can hear me. I don’t care. I don’t care. She turned her head to look at Pete and, told him don’t stop fucking me. Pete was letting Mandy know she felt good by the way he was breathing and, moaning. He kept telling her how good she felt. He reached up and, cupped both her tits, gently squeezing the soft pink nipples. This only made her pussy more slick. He put his hands on her shoulders and, held them. This gave him the leverage he needed to screw her even harder than he all ready was. Fuck Me! Fuck Me! She kept telling him. Pete was trying his best to hold back his load but, he has never felt such shear pleasure like this before. The girl had a pussy like a vice and, it wasn’t letting go until in milked him of every drop he had. Mandy got real quiet all of a sudden and, then her voice came back. Fuck! Fuck! OH! OH! OH! I’m cumming I’m cumming. Pete could feel her pussy go limp and, then tighten up again. He could not resist any longer. He grabbed her hair and, pulled on it hard. Mandy could feel his thrusts getting faster and, closer together. Mandy was getting ready to cum again and, then she felt it. A hot heavy stream splashing her insides. Pete let out a subdued Grrrwwwwwwww and, held her hips as he shot his load in her. Mandy buried her head into the pillow as she came again. Pete lay on her back breathing heavy into her ear. She could feel his cock pulsing in her. Several minutes passed and, then she said. Nice to meet you Pete. He laughed. Nice to meet you Mandy. He pulled his cock out off her and, headed to the bathroom. Mandy rolled over and stared at the overhead fan. Her eyes drew heavy so, she closed them and, that’s the last she remembers of the night. She awoke the next morning expecting to find him laying next to her but, he was gone. The only Pete there was the cum that was leaking out of her. That’s fucking great. The thing I did not want to do, I have gone and, done. I am a slut. A dumb slut now. Why did I drink so much. I blame Jenna.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 25 Sep 2016 10:02

Chapter 20 - Helping Out

Dan and Kelly have been married for about three years. By now Dan had met all the family, but his favorite was Kelly's Aunt Laura. Aunt Laura is in her late forties, but she looks like she's in her thirties. She has a great body, her bet assets being her 36D tits, and a great ass. Her fiery red hair matched her personality. She's a blast to be around, always making people laugh, and always the life of the party. Aunt Laura had been married four times, and would kid that from now on she was only going to fuck their brains out, and then toss them aside. Kellyy would blush every timer her Aunt would say that, but Dan knew she did it just to see the reactions.

One particular lazy weekend they were having a barbecue, and of course Aunt Laura was there, and as usual Aunt Laura was her flirtatious self. After a few drinks and some good food Dan went into the garage to get some more beer from the fridge in the garage. He hadn't realized Kelly's Aunt had followed him into the garage until she grabbed his ass giving it a good squeeze saying he had a nice ass. Dan grabbed Aunt Laura's ass saying she had a nice ass as well. The fun had to stop when they heard foot steps, and Kelly call for him. Dan could feel his cock tingling, and wished he had more time to see what would have transpired if anything.

The following Friday evening Dan was asked by his wife Kellyy if he would mind installing a couple of ceiling fans for her Aunt Laura. "Sure, not a problem, tell her I'll be there in the morning around eight." Dan felt a little twinge in his groin as he thought back to her antics at the barbecue. Would she grab his ass again, or was that just a fluke and the booze talking? One thing was for sure...he'd find out soon enough. Kellyy was going to be gone most of the day doing a 10K walk for some charity group.

Dan got up Saturday morning and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and went over to Aunt Laura's. She greeted him with a hug offering him a cup of coffee. Laura was wearing a terry robe, open at the top so much that her tits were nearly spilling out. As they chit chatted Dan couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage, but then he figured that didn't bother his wife's Aunt at all. Finishing his coffee Dan said, "Well, I better get started." "Alright, but drop the Aunt thing when it's just you and I you don't need to be so formal." "OK, Laura it is."

Dan got up on the ladder and began installing the fan. Laura was behind him watching, looking at his ass. Dan's knee's wobbled a little bit with Laura saying, "Be careful Dan." Then Laura placed her hand on Dan's bare leg. He looked down at her smiling face, he knew she was up to something. As he was trying to finish up the first fan, Laura slowly inched her hand up his leg. It wasn't long before he felt her fingers slip past the leg opening of his baggy shorts. He felt her hand on his bare ass, (he hadn't bothered to put on underwear) "Mmmm, nice ass Dan," Laura said with a smile.

Dan felt his cock go from a semi-erect state to rock hard in a matter of seconds, with the front of his shorts sticking out from his huge erection. Laura stepped onto the bottom rung of the ladder, squeezing his ass, moving her hand between his legs and caressing his balls. Dan could barely finish putting in the last screw when he felt her fingers wrapping around his rigid shaft. "Mmmm, Dan you have such a nice thick cock, I bet Kelly loves sucking on it." Dan chuckled, "Kelly is not what I'd call an aficionado of oral sex, she only does it to please me, but it's a rare occasion when she does do it."

Laura suddenly pulled Dan's short down around his ankles, his cock springing free. Dan kicked his shorts off, and turned around with his cock staring Laura in the face. She stepped back and took off her robe letting it fall down around her feet. For the first time Dan got a look at her tits. They were better than he had imagined. She had large pink aureola's, and hard pink nipples. Normally he didn't care for a hairy bush, but her bush was a fiery red as the hair on her head, it was a real turn on.

"I must say Laura, you are gorgeous!" Laura smiled as she stepped forward taking Dan's cock in her hands. She pinned his cock back against his stomach, running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. All Dan could do was groan as she drove him nuts with lust. Finally she took his cock down her throat, as Dan stroked her red hair. "Damn woman, you are fucking amazing." Damn that feels good!" Dan felt his balls tightening up and beginning to ache. "I'M GONNA CUM," Dan told her. Laura kept sucking his cock and fingering, slurping like a true cock hound. Dan's legs started to shake as he held onto the ladder sending his load down her throat.

Laura helped Dan down from the ladder, "Oh my....your cock is still rock hard, come over to the bed." Laura laid down on the bed as Dan settled in between her legs. Dan noticed she kept her labia neatly shaven, as he dove head first between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy as she moaned and squeezed her tits. "Ohhh that's it Dan....Mmmm ya, you're so good, make me cum." Dan licked and sucked her fat lips, lapping up all her love juices, sending Laura over the edge over and over again. Her pussy lips seemed to squeeze his face as her body shuddered.

Dan took her clit between his lips, sliding two fingers into her pussy and made her cum so hard she squirted her cum all over his face. Laura raised up, "Oh Dan, no man has ever made me cum that hard!" She kissed her juices from his face, telling him to give her his cock, her pussy was on fire now. Dan took his seven plus inches and eased it between her legs, fucking her as she moaned and begged him to fuck her harder. Once again Laura was cumming like mad, screaming into the pillow so the neighbors wouldn't hear her.

Next she got on her hands and knees, telling Dan to give it to her doggie style. That was something else Kelly wouldn't try with Dan. Dan found himself being able to do all the things with Kelly's Aunt, that Kelly would never do herself. Dan eased his cock into Laura's pussy again. Her vaginal walls clamping down on his cock as if it were in a vice. Dan started fucking Laura, picking up speed as he went along. As his balls slapped Laura's ass, he took his hand and slapped her ass somewhat gently. He was curious how she would react.

Laura squealed telling Dan, "Slap my ass harder Danny, slap it good and hard." Dan started slapping Laura's ass harder and harder. It seemed the harder he slapped her ass the more she liked it. Dan was pummeling Laura's ass with his cock, and slapping it with his had at the same time. Laura was cumming over and over as Dan continued fucking her. "Cum on my tits Dan, I want to see you cum on my tits!"

Dan pulled out as Laura turned over, leaning against the headboard. Dan stroked his cock as Laura fingered her pussy. "Come on Dan cover my tits, I want to see that load of hot cum on my tits!" Dan grunted as a torrent of cum shot from his cock, landing on Laura's tits, dripping from her nipples. Laura started cumming again. "Oh ya Danny, shoot that load of hot cum all over my tits, ya that's it." Dan then spread his cum around with the head of his cock, running the head of his cock over her nipples. Then he leaned forward, and started licking and sucking his cum from Laura's tits. Something else Kelly would never let him do.

Afterward, Laura and Dan showered before she made him lunch. After a brief rest Dan installed the second ceiling fan, and afterward he and Laura fucked again, this time Dan taking her in the ass. As they lay there resting Laura asked if he would mind do a few more chores for her next weekend. The answer to that was all to obvious. When he got home Kelly asked him how it went. "Oh fine, it can't get much more boring than putting up a ceiling fan." "Oh, your Aunt might have something for me next weekend too, I told her it was OK with me, if it was OK with you." Kelly smiled, "Of course Dear, I have plans anyway." Dan smiled as he thought to himself, "So do I sweetie, so do I."