Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Hot & sexy erotic romance - A bed game

Unread post by jasmeet » 26 Sep 2016 09:36

Chapter 27 - Chance Encounter

It had been a few years since I've been home in Pittsburgh, PA; as I was there to finish a job for work. I decided to celebrate and went into a bar in the business section of the city. It was early evening as I spotted a familiar face, as she was sitting at the bar alone sipping a Zima; I knew it was Mary-Beth Daniels the mother of a former classmate. I had heard that Mr. Daniels had left her a couple of years earlier and she was working at one of local law firms. And as I approached Mary-Beth, I was checking out her legs still looking as hot as ever and made me wonder if the black hose she was wearing a pair of pantyhose like the ones her son and I would get for Mary-Beth from the local drugstore or were they thigh highs.

When I got to the bar, I noticed that Mary-Beth didn't look much different from when I first met her as she was dressed like a woman half her age. Mary-Beth had on a short leather skirt, black high heel pumps and a white silk blouse. I introduced myself to Mary-Beth, referring to as Mrs. Daniels; but she corrected me that since her divorce, I should call her simply as Mary-Beth. I told Mary-Beth of my circumstances, but commented on absolutely how great she looked. Mary-Beth smiled, as she said the compliments weren't necessary especially as it didn't help her keep from losing her husband to some twenty year old bimbo.

I told Mary-Beth that her ex-husband was a jerk even when her son and I were young as he would flirt with the waitresses at the pizza place we went to. I decided to change the subject, as I told Mary-Beth of how I was there to complete the paper work for a project with a local company. I asked Mary-Beth if she wanted to have some dinner with me, Mary-Beth hesitated and said of how wearing stiletto heel shoes didn't come without a penalty and after a long day at the office; Mary-Beth commented on needing a bit of a rest. Thus, I suggested to Mary-Beth that we have dinner in my hotel room as she could kick off her heels and let her hair down while enjoying a nice dinner. Mary-Beth finally accepted my offer and agreed, I picked up the tab at the bar and we took a taxi to the hotel.

While in the taxi, Mary-Beth commented on how she was now a grandmother as her son's wife had just recently given birth to a baby. I told Mary-Beth that she had to be the sexiest grandmother alive and commented on how she still had a figure that any teenager would love to have. Once we were in my hotel suite, Mary-Beth thanked me again for my kind words from the taxi as she said I would probably be getting married in a few years. I responded by saying to Mary-Beth, only if I found a woman as sexy and voluptuous as her. I then took Mary-Beth in my arms and kissed on. Mary-Beth was startled a bit at first, but it didn't take too long before she responded and slipped her tongue in my mouth as I could taste the Zima drink Mary-Beth had earlier.

In the moments that followed, Mary-Beth and I began taking off our clothes as if they were on fire. Once Mary-Beth was nude with the exception of a pair of thigh high stockings, I was a bit surprised to notice how her breasts appeared to be bigger than I had remembered. Mary-Beth smiled, as she said her breasts were the last present her ex- had given. Mary-Beth commented that her D-cup breasts were probably the reason why she got her job. I pulled Mary-Beth to the bed and kissed her again on the lips before moving to her breasts which I had been fondling. I licked at Mary-Beth's dusky pink nipples before taking them into my mouth, they hardened to the size of thimbles and while I wanted to spend more time with them; I couldn't control myself and wanted to take a peek at Mary-Beth's pussy.

I still remember once of having stolen a pair of Mary-Beth's panties as a teenager and masturbated while sniffing at the crotch. And here I was about to sample the real thing and it wasn't difficult as Mary-Beth kept her pussy trimmed with just a modest fluff of hair above the lips of her pussy. I pressed my face to Mary-Beth's pussy and found her vaginal lips already swollen as they were also dripping with love honey. I licked my tongue up and down, as I still really couldn't believe what was happening; but despite the pleasure she was getting, Mary-Beth said of how it had been awhile since having a man and wanted to fuck her like a whore. And while I enjoy bringing the woman I was with to climax before having intercourse; Mary-Beth was totally different as she appeared to be so sex-starved, I gave in and did as Mary-Beth wanted.

I got between Mary-Beth's splayed legs and brought the bulbous head of my erect penis to her vaginal opening. I paused a moment before pushing forward and slid the entire length of my erect penis into Mary-Beth's pussy in a single stroke; thus, causing Mary-Beth to let out a startled gasp, as she moaned of not knowing I was so large. Mary-Beth clenched the sheets on the bed with her hands as she screamed for me to fuck her. I did as Mary-Beth wanted, as I pummeled her pussy; thus, causing Mary-Beth to moan and pant. Mary-Beth cursed of how I was fucking her to death and if it was possible for me to do so; I was more than willing to try as I had my hands on Mary-Beth's hips and thrusting my cock in and out of Mary-Beth's pussy if I wanted to punish her.

Mary-Beth's continuous moans were all the encouragement I needed to ignite the afterburners and fuck Mary-Beth even harder. And after a series of "Oh gods," Mary-Beth screamed that she was having an orgasm. It would be the first of many that Mary-Beth would experience, as I piston my cock in and out of her pussy for another twenty minutes before I finally spilled my seed in her. I thoroughly enjoyed Mary-Beth's moans and whimpering as I plowed my erect penis in and out of her pussy. And as I rested on top of Mary-Beth, she kissed me and said of feeling like a virgin bride on her wedding night. I kissed Mary-Beth and said it was just the beginning as it was my intention of fucking her until she couldn't walk or my penis feeling if it would fall off me.

Mary-Beth laughed and asked if this was a promise, I said it was and upon saying that; I rolled on my back with my penis still lodged in Mary-Beth's pussy before getting up. Mary-Beth wrapped her arms and legs around me as I had my hands on her buttocks as I walked into the adjoining bathroom. Mary-Beth kissed me before rocking back and forth on my still erect penis, as it was the most erotic experience I had to experience. I lowered Mary-Beth to the tiled floor of the shower stall and after getting cleaned up a bit; I ate out Mary-Beth's ass and pussy from behind before standing up and fucking Mary-Beth yet again from behind. The warm spray of water from the shower made the lovemaking between Mary-Beth and me even more sensuous.

After toweling dry, we finally ordered room service as we rested while having dinner. Mary-Beth and I didn't finish our dinner, as she wanted a taste of my cock and I was more than willing to accommodate her. Mary-Beth smiled as she took my penis in her hands and surprises me by licking at my scrotum and attempted to take one of my nuts into her mouth. Mary-Beth slowly stroked my penis as she played with my nuts with her tongue and mouth before Mary-Beth moved her attention to my penis again. Mary-Beth ran her tongue from the base of my penis until she got to the head which Mary-Beth immediately took into her mouth. Mary-Beth tried to deep throat me a couple of times before concentrating on the bulbous head using her tongue. I grab Mary-Beth's long dark hair in my hands and tried fucking her head before letting out a deep moan as I have my second climax of the evening. But unlike my previous load which I emptied into Mary-Beth's pussy; Mary-Beth greedily swallowed all!

I had and like a season whore, Mary-Beth continued to stroke the shaft of my penis while making sure of taking every drop of sperm I had.

After Mary-Beth released my cock from her mouth, I push her against the wall and begin fucking her from behind. And as I thrust my cock into her pussy, Mary-Beth responds by pushing her buttocks back at me to intensify our lovemaking. A few minutes later, Mary-Beth screams out, \"Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me harder, fuck me with your big cock, fuck my cunt!!\" Grinding, pushing, pumping, slamming in and out of Mary-Beth's hot tight pussy, we fucked until Mary-Beth told me afterwards of having experienced multiple orgasms. Mary-Beth and I got into bed and she lowered her pussy on my mouth as we 69ed before Mary-Beth impaled herself on my penis and took a wicked ride. I finally experienced yet another orgasm and we went to bed with my cock still lodged in Mary-Beth's pussy.

Just before dawn, I got a wakeup call from the desk. I woke Mary-Beth by licking her pussy to a quick climax before fucking her in the missionary position one last time. It was mid-week as Mary-Beth and I got washed and dressed, as we shared a cab to take her home while I went to the airport to catch my flight. I had thought about giving Mary-Beth a call a few times, but decided it was just a "chance encounter" and should just remember the sweet memories of that very special evening especially as Mary-Beth gave me her black satin bikini panties as a souvenir.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Chapter 28 - Mutual Lust

You were there in the kitchen, I had walked down a path at the side of the house which lead only to the back yard. The entrance was hidden on the right of the house but I had missed it because of the car parked close to the side door. However I was now in the back and was gazing at you through the kitchen window. You were looking at what appeared to be a recipe and were writing down a list. Your head was tilted to the right and your hair hung against your cheek. You brushed it away absentmindedly and it fell back down. Your lips were full and as you traced them with the eraser on the end of the pencil I thought you were perfect. As you walked to the pantry I recalled being introduced to you the night before. I was awestruck, you were beautiful, witty, I just knew I had to pursue you. You gladly told me your address and feigning interest in your brother I made an appointment to pick him up to go running. Staring at your form now as you freely walked back from the pantry it was like you were in slow motion. Your hair, messy but neat danced on top of your shoulders. Your breasts not restrained in a bra moved beneath your blouse. You were a vision!

When I realized my mistake in looking for a non existent door in the back I exited and went around the other side of the house. Once at the door I knocked. I heard you coming; my heart sped up a little and when you opened the door it skipped a beat. I flushed, and you noticed but dropped your eyes. You welcomed me and we chatted at the door for a few minutes. I could tell you were nervous, your hand came up to your face, touched your lips and brushed your hair away, which lazily fell back over your right eye. Finally something funny was said and we both laughed, your head went back and you laughed so nicely. It was as if a wall was removed, your demeanor changed a little, you kept more eye contact with me, your brown eyes deep and dark, pools of passion. You now teased your hair with your fingers as you leaned up against the door frame. You became less guarded, when our eyes met we held each others gaze just a little longer, not much just enough to keep each other interested. Just enough to let each other stay talking.

We talked about everything, we laughed lots, finally I asked if I could use your wash room, you showed me where it was and left me. Once alone I realized I had been getting turned on just being in your company. My penis was engorged but not erect, you were so sexy, so free, so inviting. When I left the bathroom I walked the direction I had come, one of the doors ahead was open, I glanced in and you were standing before a mirror, the sunlight from the window cascaded over you. You shimmered with the sun behind you as you walked towards me. When you reached the door you stopped and stared at me, then you reached out and took my hand in yours and gently pulled me into the room and closed the door behind you. You looked into my eyes and said you were wet and needed to be taken care of. I was a willing soldier, up for the task so I grabbed you and pulled you close to me, your head came up to my mouth I smelled you hair, it was soft and sensual. You looked up at me and expressed that you weren\'t a china doll. Before your words had escaped from your mouth I slammed my lips on yours. Yours were soft, your mouth warm and inviting. I pressed hard and slid my tongue into your mouth. The heat of your mouth was inviting, you pulled away briefly sucking on my tongue. Your own tongue entered my mouth hungrily exploring, searching. We stood in the middle of the room in each other embrace, virtual strangers, shrouded in sunlight. I pulled my mouth away from yours, your neck strained to keep contact, I ran my fingers through your hair. I grabbed it at the back and roughly pulled your head back. My other hand pressed your lower back into me as I bent down and kissed your neck, just below your ear. I bit you there, gently grazing my teeth over your skin. You moaned a little and pushed your breasts against me. My erection was now bulging in my jeans and you pressed and moved against it. You pulled away from me and turned around, I wrapped my arms around you as you forced your bottom against my hard-on. I grabbed the front of your blouse and ripped it wide open, the buttons bouncing all over the floor and off the patio door. I ripped it off of you and cupped your breasts in my hands, I rubbed them and squeezed them, you moaned and encouraged stronger attention. With the tips of my fingers I pinched your nipples, I pulled them till you whimpered. When I released them I cupped your breasts once again and squeezed this time feeling your erect nipples I\'m the palms of my hand. I kissed your right ear and down your neck to your shoulder. I put my arms around your waist and picked you off the floor and moved you to the patio door. The sun was beginning to go down and was bright and hot.

I grabbed your wrists and pulled your arms above your head and you placed your palms against the window. You pushed your bottom out as I kissed down from your neck down your back. Your skin responded with goose bumps even though the sun was warm on us. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of your summer skirt and pulled it down over your hips revealing your firm bottom. Your rounded buttocks smooth and tanned. You had no panties on and as I got on my knees to kiss your bottom I could smell your damp sex. I kissed your bottom as I rubbed it and squeezed it. I massaged it hard, you moaned and pushed your bottom out further, I slapped your left cheek, you sucked in your breath with shock, it had stung a little. You had pulled your bottom in but once the warmth from my spank spread a little you pushed your bottom out again and again I spanked you. You moaned and kept your bottom out to receive more discipline, I gave some but stopped quickly. I kissed your pink cheeks, wet kisses, as I stood up my fingertips lightly traced your sides, up and down, my fingers danced over your body. I unbuttoned my jeans and. Pulled them down, with my erection free I kicked my jeans across the floor. I knelt down again and grabbed your ankles and pulled your feet apart. Your hands were still above your head, your bottom was still sticking out, now with your feet wide apart I could see your pussy, it was waxed and the inner lips protruded past the outer lips and they glistened with your juice. I brought my hands up from your ankles my fingers stroking the inside of your legs until they reached your pussy lips. I gently brought the tips of my fingers to touch your pussy, you moaned. I ran my middle finger tip along the length of your lips, from the front right along till my finger touched the opening of your bottom. The wetness glistening on your rose budded bottom. You shuddered when I circled it with my finger, you pushed your bottom out a little more to encourage me.

I again brought my fingers to your wet pussy, but this time I slid my finger a little deeper and when I arrived at the front I flicked your clitoris, your legs shook a little and you moaned and expressed your desires. I slid another finger inside you and I could feel the heat of your passion and feel you get wetter. I again brought my fingers to your rosebud and with the wetness from your excitement I circled it and pushed against the opening. You moaned but still kept your bottom out. I pushed a little harder and the tip of my finger slid gently into your bottom, you yelled and moaned, I noticed your wetness had started to run down your thighs. I pulled my fingers away and brought my hands around and cupped both buttocks and spread them open I kissed your rose and flicked it with my tongue, you pushed into my face and I licked and tasted you. I brought my face down an touched your warm pussy lips with my tongue. You bucked against me bringing your bottom out further as my lips locked on to you, your juices flowed as I licked and nibbled. I turned around and sat below you. I rested my head on the window for support as I pulled your sex towards my mouth, hungerly. I feasted on your pussy, teasing, nibbling and licking. You bucked against my face you brought your hands down and grabbed my hair and forced yourself on me begging for me to give attention to your clitoris. I brought my hands up and put my thumbs on either side of your pussy, your treasure, and spread your lips to reveal the button, I blew on it and you moaned you were close to coming. Your breath was deep and fast, you were moaning and encouraging me with vulgarities that seemed to turn you on even more. I brought my tongue to your clit and flicked it. You pushed it against me and encouraged harder attention; I complied and sucked on it. You came instantly, the pressure released and fluid ran from you as I sucked and drank you in. You giggled and seemed excited to continue on, my cock was hard, it was sensitive and stood up erect from my lap.

You slid down my body and we kissed deep, you licked your own juices off my face. You brought your body up so your breasts we offered to my mouth, I kissed them and sucked them one then the other using my teeth on your nipples and biting, you loved it and moaned and squeezed them with your own hands. You pulled your tits away from my hungry mouth and kissed my face, my neck and worked your way down my chest. You pulled me away from the window and had me lay down on the floor. Kissing my chest once again, you bit my nipples and pulled them and teased them, you wet them with saliva and blew on them, they got hard and you sucked them and kissed them and then worked your way lower, I lay there waiting for your attention. My erection was in need of attention and my body shook with anticipation, you kissed down to my belly, stuck your tongue in my belly button and sucked. You kissed down a bit more and your lips touched the tip of my manhood, you kissed it, it vibrated and you then licked the tip. The sensitivity of the tip of my cock was so intense, I could hardly breathe. You looked up at me and licked it again, the heat of your saliva was making me moan, you opened your mouth and took the head in your mouth and you sucked, I closed my eyes as you slowly sucked and licked me, each time you took me in your mouth you engulfed more of me, sucking the length of it. The heat of your mouth was almost too much for me, you moaned and sucked then all of a sudden you stopped and then you slid your mouth over and down the entire length of my shaft, you sucked and then withdrew right up to the tip sucking the whole way and then down again. I was close to coming; I think you knew as my balls started to twitch. You pulled off and then kissed underneath my shaft; you spread my legs and kissed the sensitive area between my bottom and my balls. You pumped me with one hand and cupped my balls in your other hand, your breasts bounced as you did this, making me long to touch them again. Just as I thought I was going to come you stopped and turned around you looked out the window and I stood up. I grabbed you and stood you in front of me, I again pulled your hands above you and placed you palms on the glass. The sun was now beginning to dip and darkness was conquering the light. I wanted to finish the job we had started, my erection, solid in anticipation of entering your pussy; you spread your legs and stuck your bottom out to give me easy access to your love canal, the head of my cock found its entrance and I could feel your anticipation. I slowly started to slide my hardness inside you; I could feel myself filling you, stretching you. You were silent; you were savoring every centimeter as I slowly slid my entire cock inside you, your warmth was intense. I pulled out part way and then slid back inside, your bottom came out to help me slide in quickly. We repeated the motion and you moaned and you moved quicker, I was encouraged by this and with drew further the next time and we quickly came together. Slowly we picked up the pace, you moaned and whimpered as we completed each thrust each time quicker and slamming our bodies together harder each thrust.

I braced myself for a hard session against the window, I pulled your hands apart about shoulder width and held them up, one in each hand. You spread your legs further and I continued to move quicker and thrust harder. You started to scream quietly a low moan in your throat and as each thrust was completed you got louder. I could tell we were going to come together, I could feel my own climax approaching, I was not going to slow this one down or stop it. I had been without a relationship for some months and the release that was hurtling towards me was so desired so needed and to share it with your own orgasm was a bonus not often received. We picked up the pace you were now telling me to fuck you hard, you cried out each time. The speed and intensity had not been felt before by either of us. The climax was about to hit, I could feel the spasms inside your pussy start, you began to moan out loud, you screamed that you were coming and then my own orgasm came, it started deep inside me and I could feel it race, my cock started twitching as it became more and more sensitive quicker and quicker it jerked until my sperm started spurting inside you, you yelled out and you bucked against me as I did against you, the heat of my ejaculation spurted to your deepest spots, you could feel its heat. You moved your hips, back and forth up and down milking me dry. Your own juices mixing with mine gushing out of you. You whimpered as I continued to ram myself inside you, slower I moved slower you got, our breath was hard and fast, our bodies were hot and damp. You wanted to clean me up so you turned around and fell to your knees and sucked me dry and sucked me hard again. You stood up and put your arms around my neck and put your legs around my waist As I entered you again I pressed you hard up against the window, you had both legs locked behind me and I started to move inside you again, you were much more sensitive and came again, you were enjoying this you smiled at me your eyes were droopy with ecstasy, I pulled out and you changed your position so my shaft was sliding up the length of you pussy but not inside it. When the head touched your clit you came again, you moaned and your body convulsed, you came again. I started to feel the deep excitement in me once again and so I started to move up and down your slit, not entering you but touching all the good spots. I told you I was about to come and you dropped down and got on your back on the floor and said you wanted me to come on your tits. I did so, my white fluid spurting onto your breasts, hitting your nipples, you writhed on the floor rubbing my fluid over your nipples. Just watching you do this prevented me from getting soft. I knelt between your legs and grabbed my cock and brought it to your entrance you opened wider, your pinkness slightly swollen and engorged with blood. It was very sensitive and when I entered you sucked in your breath and I could feel you start to gyrate inside again. You finally came again, shuddering silently as I came myself. We were both exhausted we lay on the floor our legs and arms entwined. I lay beside you and you put your head on my chest our breathing was still deep and fast. You got up and walked around the corner a couple of minutes later I heard the shower running, I got up and joined you and we cleaned each other thoroughly, as the hot water cascading down our spent bodies we slowly made love in the shower. You asked me to stay with you once we were in the bedroom and dry, we walked to the kitchen and had something to eat. We went to bed later and fell into each other’s arms and gently we joined again and fell asleep after content and exhausted.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Chapter 29 - Deserted Beach

The Cancun beach is deserted as we walk up onto it. It is a gorgeous day and we are both dressed for the sun. You are wearing a t-shirt and shorts and I’m in a black wrap skirt, sandals and a bikini top. I am feeling frisky with all of the sunshine and heat beaming down on us and can't stop myself from sliding my hand up and down your chest and abs. I lean in and say, "Wanna get some beach action?" as I whisper in your ear. Your reply is a simple "Mmmm."

You grab my hand, pulling me along onto the white sandy beach. As we reach the water's edge I glance along the golden sands. I walk you into the ankle deep water. It is surprisingly warm and we walk, hand in hand, splashing each other with our feet. Using a judo throw, you trip me over and send me to the sand, lying on my back in an inch of gently lapping water. You kneel over me and start to kiss my neck, biting and nibbling your way down to my bikini top. You run your hands down my breast, waist, then down my legs. The pressure you use to touch my body is exciting me, it’s firm and deliberate. Your hands then slide up my skirt that is now wet and clinging to my body. You peel my skirt from my skin and slide a finger in each side of my bikini bottoms and quickly pull them off. You lean in and pinning my hands above my head and bite my nipples through the thin material of my bikini. This makes me moan and arch my back to meet your aggressive mouth.

Your leg is now gently prying mine apart until your knee is able to rub against my bare pussy, the water trickling between my thighs. I begin grinding my hips against your thigh as you kiss the skin between my tits. Your cock is growing in your shorts and you slide down to press it against me, allowing me to feel it growing harder and harder. You release my hands and move your hand down to press your fingers between my legs, feeling the warm water where it meets my pussy lips. You slide a finger inside my hot cunt and gently begin to finger me right there at the water's edge. I am moaning and my hand rubs across your bulge, teasing your cock through your shorts. Leaning down to my ear in a low growl you plead, "Let me fuck you right here." I respond looking deep into your eyes. “Well, if you want to fuck me that badly…” I close my eyes, as I guide your fingers deep inside my pussy letting out a deep and aching moan in your ear. Your other hand is flicking at my nipple, my eyes are closed and your hips are gently rising and falling as you grind your hard cock on my leg.

You quickly pull away, kneeling up to strip down, your cock swaying in the warm breeze as I sit up to meet you, your coming back down for more. I take your hot tongue deep into my mouth as the taste of sweet fruit and strong alcohol on my tongue makes me kiss you harder and deeper. You return your hand back down to my throbbing wet pussy again and again plunging your fingers inside me. I reach down and bring your hand up to my mouth, taking your soaking fingers from my hot cunt and pull them to my lips. I suck and lick the warm juices from your fingers before you pull away and plunge your tongue into my mouth to replace them. You slide down my body with your mouth kissing every inch of me as your hands un-wrap my skirt. Your touch is amazing and my body is trembling under your probing hands. The sun is beating down and my skin is fiery hot. I feel the sweat trickling down my neck, breast and beading up on my stomach. My hands reach around and splash your back, hot from the sun, with cool droplets of water. You lean down and begin to flick your tongue across my belly licking up every sweet bead of sweat making your way down to my pussy. My hips rise up to meet your mouth and I can feel your hot breath on my skin. You finally reach my clit and gently tease it by licking my outer pussy lips, my hands applying pressure to my inner thighs, holding them apart for your exploring tongue. I push your head gently down between my thighs. My sopping cunt feels amazing, the juices trickling out and running down your chin are an indication of how much the situation is turning me on. I say to you breathlessly, "I need your cock inside me, NOW!"

You roll me over on top of you as you are now on your back cooled by the ocean water and I am straddling your hips. You steadily guide your perfect cock into my yearning pussy. Slow, steady, pushing slowly inwards. The feel of your head penetrating me takes my breath away and I gasp in for air. Only when you could push no further did you start to pump your hard cock inside me. I rocked on my knees, meeting each thrust with a push forwards. My moans encouraging you, letting you know how much I was enjoying the feel of your prodding. Every thrust building up harder and harder, I feel your muscles tense under me holding my ass with your hands and guiding my hips down onto you with every thrust. You began to make the pleasure even more intense by reaching down with one hand to rub my clit, causing tremors to rack my body. I throw myself forward, muffling my cries your chest, my pussy sucking and clenched around you, drawing you in deeper and deeper.

Just when I thought I had experienced all the ecstasy my body could take…the heat, the sun, the cool water teasing us with refreshing coolness, the smell of the ocean, the taste of your mouth, your firm touch on my skin and your throbbing cock deep inside of me, you began thrusting in and out, even faster. Your own moans harmonizing with mine as we both reached a crescendo of sexual ecstasy. The first jet of hot cum made you jerk underneath my hips, your juices spurting into me, warming me, mingling with my own. The feel of your cum shooting into me carried me to a crest of arousal that swept the world away and my body begins to shake with uncontrollable tremors. I feel my pussy tighten and release around your cock again and again. I don’t feel the sun, the heat, or the cool water lapping at our bodies. I do not smell the ocean or recall the taste of your mouth or the touch of your hand. All there is for that moment is you inside me, jerking, pulsating and spurting your juices inside me. My body erupting like a volcano, spewing all of my juices down onto you, my whole pelvis now filled with every part of you.

Slowly we descend our climax. Your hands fall down to your side on the sand and I let myself fall down onto your chest. I feel your rapid breathing and can hear your heart pounding in your chest. I’m breathless, legs shaking and my whole body tingling, radiating from between my legs where I still keep you, soft, inside of me. We both dare not move wanting this feeling, this place, and this time to linger.