English erotica - The Halloween Costume Contest,

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

English erotica - The Halloween Costume Contest,

Unread post by rajkumari » 03 Nov 2016 10:33

There were few girls in Leah Sturm's school who were more competitive than she was. No, strike that, if any girl tried to be more competitive than Leah, then Leah would just have to out-compete her at being competitive! She was, quite simply, ruthless.

Leah won at everything she put her mind to, and she put that mind to almost everything. She had the best grades in the seventh grade, the nicest clothes, the fanciest phone, the most admirers. She was the striker on her soccer team, scored the most goals and her team always won. She was the first girl to kiss a boy, the first to have a boyfriend and the first one to dump one. Leah did everything first, best and with more pizazz than anyone else and woe be to the poor girl who got in her way.

It didn't seem to occur to Leah that much of her success could be attributed to being born the prettiest girl in her school, with the richest parents - parents who would do anything for her including bribing anyone necessary. As far as Leah was concerned, it was all her doing - she was simply better than everyone else.

And so it was that Leah found herself, as usual, intent on winning - winning at any cost - winning no matter how small or inconsequential the contest. But just this once, there were no parents to help her out. And just this once, her charming smile and gorgeous face weren't going to help her out either. For this particular contest was, in fact, the costume contest at her middle school Halloween party. The contest required wearing a costume that hid the contestant's identity completely. Leah's father had been talked into being one of the judges for the contest, while her mother was chairwoman of the decorations committee, and so her parents refused to help her with the competition. It just wouldn't be fair, they'd said. And to make things worse the other judge for the contest was the mother of a girl from Leah's seventh grade class - a girl who hated her.

But it was a contest, and Leah ALWAYS WON CONTESTS! Always.

So pretty little Leah, for she was both very pretty, with her fine features and striking long red hair, and quite little, at barely four feet seven inches and about 70 pounds, set out to find the perfect costume - a costume guaranteed to get her first prize at the party. But to her infinite annoyance every costume shop, every thrift store, every retail outlet had the same tired, boring, and oh so not-first-place costumes. Princesses, witches, zombies, robots, ghouls, cheerleaders, she-devils, mummies - all of them useless!

Another girl would have given up, but not our dear Leah. She scoured the city for days, until finally, on the eve of the party, she stumbled onto a tiny Halloween shop squeezed between a McDonald's and a Starbucks at the very edge of downtown. Almost desperately, she jumped out of the family town-car and pushed through into the near-deserted shop. She ignored the gaudy cheep Halloween decorations and looked hopefully for a rack of interesting costumes. But there was nothing. Not a costume in sight.

"Damn it!" Leah swore in her little voice as she stomped her tiny foot.

"Excuse me, dear."

Leah whirled around, gasping and startled to find a wizened man towering over her - with the most amazing long bushy white eyebrows. "Oh! Gosh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Uh, do you work here?"

"This is my shop, dear. Professor Imrash West, at your service. I'm sure that whatever you desire, I can help you." The Professor put a spooky emphasis on the word 'whatever' as he stared into Leah's bright green eyes. But at once she felt like she should trust him and maybe he really could help her.

"Uh, do-do you have any costumes?"

"But of course, my dear young lady. Please tell me, what do you need a costume for?"

"Um, for Halloween? You know, tomorrow?" When the old man just looked at her, waiting, Leah felt compelled to fill the silence. "I mean, well, I want to win the costume contest at my school and I have to have the best costume, the very best! Because I have to win. I always win, every time. I just do." Leah suddenly closed her mouth, wondering why she'd gone on like that.

"Ah, I see," the gentlemen answered. "Let me see, let me see, yes, yes, I'm sure I have just the thing. Oh yes." He paused and frowned, looking intently into Leah's pretty face. "Hmm," he said pensively, "but I'm afraid I couldn't just sell you such a costume, a costume guaranteed to win a contest. No, no, no, I couldn't simply sell it."

"Really, you have a costume that's guaranteed to win? Oh please, I want it. I have to have it. You HAVE to sell it to me." Leah's voice rose rather rudely, but then she'd spent far too much time listening to her father speak to clerks and servants in just that tone.

Professor West arched his amazing eyebrows at the little girl and stepped aside, going behind a long counter. "I'm quite sorry, Leah, but I simply can't sell you this particular costume. You'll have to get it another way."

"What other way?!" Leah demanded.

"Well, it's simple enough - you have to give me your wish. Tell me your wish, and if it's a good enough wish - with enough substance - then you can have the costume."

"That's stupid," Leah said rudely. But at no point did she think to question that the elderly man actually did have the perfect costume for her to use to win the contest. At the look of annoyance on his face she realized her mistake and she quickly backpedaled. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, that was rude. I'm just, ah, confused," she said. "But, um, if that's really what you want, a wish, then I guess I could try?"

"Of course, Leah, my dear, of course," the Professor said with a renewed smile. "Please, tell me your wish."

"Uh, okay, let's see - well, I want to win the contest, more than anything, so, I guess... I wish I could win the costume contest at my school tomorrow and win everything always!" She nodded her head with confidence at the end of her statement, then turned pensive, wondering if it was a good enough wish and why she'd added that bit at the end. What had the old man said - a wish with enough substance?

Professor Imrash West's eyes glowed and the corner of his mouth curled up in a smile that suddenly made Leah shiver. He spoke quietly as if to himself, "Let's see now, a rather simple wish - easily formulated and easily fulfilled - but does it present one with enough to really make it worth the while - yes, yes, I see, oh yes, that's quite nice, quite nice indeed." He fixed his burning eyes on Leah's small frame, looking her up and down once in a frightening way, but then he seemed to shrink back into his older gentlemen form and he said kindly, "Why, yes, Leah, that's a lovely wish and quite sufficient. Let me get you your costume."

Leah looked at the old man with a confused and startled expression, watching as he rummaged around behind the long dusty counter until he produced a simple cardboard box which he handed directly to her.

"There you are, my dear, just as you wished. And remember, Leah, don't open it until it's time to get dressed for your party. I quite guarantee you'll be completely satisfied. You must win the contest - you must. Now, if you don't mind, it's about time for me to be closing up, it's getting late."

And with that, Leah found herself standing on the street, cardboard box in hand. She was nearly home, driven by her father's chauffeur, before it occurred to her that she hadn't paid for the costume, looked at the costume, tried on the costume or had even the slightest idea what kind of costume it was. And how in the world did that man know her name?

Leah stared at the box. It was time to get ready for the party, but she was a little bit afraid. Why had she put her entire plan for winning the contest into this one small box - a box with lord only knows what inside. Why hadn't she opened it this morning, when she might still have time to do something about it? The box could hold a gorilla suit for all she knew. And she didn't have any other ideas. What had made her think that some old man in a grubby little shop would know how she could win her contest? But oh well, it was this box or, well - lose. Unthinkable!

She opened the box. What was she seeing? Lots of gauzy light green material, some silk, pearls, a bottle of liquid, some jewelry. It was confusing. But there was a bracelet, in the corner of the box, that wasn't confusing, although it was an odd bracelet. It was several inches wide, and hinged, with a tiny clasp - not just a bracelet, she realized, an ornamental wrist cuff. At least it was pretty - golden and set with sparkling little stones. It was lovely and it tingled in the palm of her her hand before she placed it around her wrist and snapped it closed.

Suddenly Leah was standing in front of her mirror. What had happened? She stared into the mirror in fascination. She was frightened, but the vision in front of her - herself - was compelling. Her hair! It was platinum blonde! Even her eyebrows had gone blonde. She thought of the box and remembered the small bottle of liquid she'd seen there. Her long, suddenly blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail that arched gracefully upwards and then fell far down her back. And she had bangs covering her forehead - she'd never had bangs before!

Leah's face was almost completely covered by a veil of emerald green silk, rimmed with beautiful pearls, that hung gracefully from a bejeweled tiara entwined in her hair. Everything below her bright and sparkling green eyes was covered by the opaque green veil. It made her eyes, peeking out between the veil and her new bangs, look huge and sultry and, well, downright sexy. Her eyes were darkly lined with black liner and her eyelids were brilliant green as well. No one was going to recognize her! She hardly recognized herself.

Leah's face was completely hidden behind the veil. But the rest of her? The rest of her was either bare or barely hidden behind gauzy green material. Her top was little more than a brassiere made of transparent green gauze and it clearly showed off the gentle curves of her small young breasts - breasts that had only recently become distinct, rounded orbs. Leah noticed immediately the way the thin material managed to hold her tight, lifting up her small boobs to accentuate them, and yet still be completely transparent. Her little nipples stood out clearly, begging for attention. Her arms were bare, as was her midriff - all the way down to the hip-hugging pantaloons of gauze she wore. A lovely green jewel, pressed into her small belly button, twinkled in the light as she twisted to examine it.

And the pantaloons that hugged low on her hips were lovely - the thinest of pretty emerald green gauze that covered her hips, thighs and legs, all the way down to her little feet - without actually covering anything at all. Her nearly hairless slit, so tiny and delicate, was made so much more obvious by the transparent fabric. The curves she had just begun to grow into were accentuated by the flimsy garment. Twisting to see her backside she saw the alluring roundness of her own ass through the green haze. She might as well be naked!

Finally, there was a pair of sparkling green sandals with five-inch spiked heels that gave her legs an amazing, curvaceous look and made them look so much longer.

There was no question that the girl looking back at Leah from the mirror, peeking over the sultry veil, a girl Leah hardly recognized, was incredibly sexual, immodest, erotic and slutty. The slutty harem-girl costume she wore was outrageous and inappropriate and also stunning. Leah was thrilled to be so alluring and horrified at being so exposed and vulnerable - emotions that warred in her young, inexperienced mind.

Staring into the mirror in horror, Leah couldn't remember anything about dyeing her long red hair blonde or putting on the outrageously inappropriate harem slut costume. The last thing she could remember was snapping on the wide wrist-cuff, and looking to her wrists now she saw that both of them were encased in such cuffs. The golden metal and inlaid stones glittered in the light. She tore at the cuffs, but neither would come off. For just a moment both of them seemed to tingle on her wrists. Looking closely she realized that neither cuff had a clasp, nor a hinge, they were both wide, single bands of metal completely encircling her wrists - as if they'd been forged there.

With fear, Leah looked into the mirror again and then tried to pull off the terrible costume. But her hands and arms wouldn't move to pluck at the tiara and veil, or to try to pull off the humiliating semi-blouse. Instead, she saw herself turn and lift up a short cloak of beautiful green silk, with more of the pretty pearls sewn along the edges. She pulled the cloak around her shoulders and buttoned its single button, about an inch below her nipples. Releasing the cloak it settled low on her shoulders, nearly but not quite falling off. She stared in the mirror again. The cloak hung low, barely covering her small breasts enough to hide her nipples. And it fell just barely long enough to cover her ass and her small slit. With the cloak sitting steady on her shoulders she was barely decent. But when she moved from side to side, twisting, the cloak flounced about seductively and opened slightly in the front, just enough to reveal glimpses of forbidden treasures, just enough to hint from front and rear that the cloak was hiding something delightfully lascivious. Leah was completely aghast. And she realized at once that she wouldn't be able to bring either of her arms out from under the terrible cloak without opening it up and revealing her near nakedness to the world. The cloak was the only thing protecting her modesty, but it was also a trap! Her hands might as well be tied behind her back.

She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. She wanted to tear the costume off and cover her nakedness, but she could only stare at herself. She wanted to crawl in her closet and hide, but she could only walk towards her bedroom door and turn the handle.

No contest is worth this! Leah thought to herself. I'll just stay home. I don't have to win this. But even as she thought this, she was walking out the door, calling for the chauffeur to drive her back to her middle school for the Halloween party. As carefully planned, the chauffeur had delivered her parents to the school earlier so that they wouldn't see Leah's costume in advance.

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: English erotica - The Halloween Costume Contest,

Unread post by rajkumari » 03 Nov 2016 10:34

It was a disturbing drive to her school. Leah saw the way the middle-aged chauffeur kept sneaking looks at her in the rear view mirror and the way his eyes widened at what he saw. Seated, her cloak was too short to fully cover her and she was certain she was giving him occasional flashes of things she should never show a man. She was certain she blushed deeply from her embarrassment. But she wore her ridiculous opaque veil and perhaps he couldn't see the humiliation plastered on a her face. Small solace.

Leah walked into the gym where the Halloween part was already in full swing, noisy and filled with silly, spooky decorations. Music played over the loudspeakers, a few preteens danced awkwardly and everyone shouted their conversations to be heard over the music. Leah desperately wanted to be anywhere but there - but her feet carried her slowly, but directly, to the registration table where the assistant principal was taking names for the costume contest. As she passed by, knots of young people stopped speaking and stared at her in amazement. She heard furtive comments from behind her - exclamations of surprise and derision - even a couple of whistles. Since half the party goers wore some kind of mask, as required if you wanted to enter the contest, she often couldn't tell who was ogling her. Every stare and every whispered comment made her feel more vulnerable. She wanted to run from the room, but she just kept gliding to the registration table, compelled by some unknown force.

"Oh my!" the assistant principal, Mrs. Gould said, looking up from her paperwork. "Oh my, oh my. That is really not an... Oh." Her jaw dropped and she didn't seem to be able to speak over her shock at seeing Leah's costume. She clearly wanted to take action, remove the outrageously dressed child from the room and return decorum to the Halloween party, but she didn't - she couldn't. Instead, mechanically, she found herself saying, "I'll need your name to register you for the contest."

Oh god, Leah thought. I don't want anyone to know it's me in this costume! She tried not to answer, but it was no use. Leah flushed with embarrassment as she said "Leah Sturm, Mrs. Gould."

"Oh my, really, Leah! I would have thought you ..." The woman's blustering petered out and then she simply spoke exactly what she wrote on the registration form, "Leah Sturm - Slutty Harem Girl. There, dear, you're all registered. Please remember the rules."

Of course Leah knew the rules - Leah always knew the rules to anything she wanted to win, and she always wanted to win at everything. A flash of anger flared in her at the woman's stupid comment, but it was instantly damped down by sniggering from behind her, reminding her of how outrageous and wanton her costume was. Again, she wanted to flee, but her body wasn't cooperating with her mind, and instead she turned and approached a small group of boys who were standing together, staring at her through the eye-holes in their masks. A Frankenstein, a dead president, a Spider Man and a zombie all admired her form as she walked towards them, swinging seductively on her high heels.

Leah couldn't recognize any of the boys, although she thought perhaps the boy costumed as Frankenstein was an eighth grader named Devon, a boy she'd once kissed on a bet - which she won, of course.

"Wow, who are you, girl?" Frankenstein said. With her blonde hair and extra height, he really had no idea who she was.

Leah could practically see the smirks of the boys behind their masks. The way their eyes moved over her body trying to see inside her cloak here and there gave her the shivers. Once again she desperately wanted to leave, but her body wasn't cooperating. Neither was her mouth. "Oh, you know I can't tell you that, you naughty boy," she said in a crazy, flirtatious manner. Her voice sounded sultry and little-girl at the same time, and it clearly penetrated into Frankenstein's brain that she was flirting. "But if you want to know me better, we could have a private conversation." And with that she turned her back on the boys and sashayed through the doors into one of the school's empty hallways. She was surprised to see, when she turned around, that all four boys had followed her from the party.

Frankenstein stepped close to Leah's small frame, towering over her. She realized she was being flanked, quietly, by President Reagan and his zombie accomplice. Spider Man pressed in behind her. She was tightly surrounded by the older boys and fear flared in her tiny body, but she didn't flinch.

"So," she said in that same flirty, naughty voice, "are you going to vote for me?"

"I don't know, why should I?" Frankenstein replied trying to sound suave and uncaring - but his voice broke on 'should' and he didn't quite pull it off.

Ignoring the gaff, Leah heard her flirty voice softly pronounce, "I'll make it worth your while. You too," she finished, glancing quickly at all the boys pressed close to her.

"Uh, how? Frankenstein said, all flirtation gone from his cracking voice. He was plainly out of his league with the curvaceous vision in front of him.

Leah felt herself carefully reaching up under the cloak and unbuttoning the sole fastener that kept it closed and kept her half-way decent. No! No! She thought to herself, but no amount of silent screaming in her mind would stop her fingers from working the button. "Wouldn't you like to see what's under here?" she heard herself say.

"Whoah! Yeah!" Frankenstein said in a shaky, excited voice.

"You have to promise you'll vote for me," Leah's voice said, "all of you have to promise."

"Hell yes," Frankenstein said and the other boys echoed him at once.

No, please no! Leah screamed silently at herself. You can't do this to yourself! Stop it!

But despite what she screamed in her mind, she could do it to herself. Her fingers unhooked the button of her cloak and she opened it wide enough for Frankenstein to get a view of her wonderful small round breasts. Even through the small holes in his plastic mask, Leah could see his eyes nearly pop out of his head. And then she turned to President Reagan, Spider Man and the zombie in turn, giving each boy a nice long look at her naked body through the thin transparent green fabric.

Leah had never felt so humiliated and vulnerable in her life. She hardly understood those emotions for what they were. But there was worse to come.

"Damn, you sure are hot, little girl," said the zombie, who seemed to be able to speak without having his voice break.

Leah whirled to face him, trying to get her hands to close the cloak - which they refused to do. Listening and looking closely, she didn't think this boy went to her school - in fact she realized he was probably Devon's older brother, a sophomore at the near-by high school. High school boys had been known to crash the middle school's events in the past and Halloween was the perfect opportunity.

"But, you know, I'm not sure a simple peek at that hot body of yours is enough for my vote. I think maybe I need a little more intimate contact than that," the zombie continued.

Oh my god! What does he want? Leah's mind whirled at the boy's suggestive manner. But she heard herself say smoothly, "Oh really, well, I like intimate contact. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't' know, maybe this," zombie boy said as he reached inside Leah's open cloak, cupped a breast in one hand and ran his thumb roughly over her sensitive nipple - all through the thin gauze of her costume."

"Ooooh!" Leah exclaimed, and even she couldn't tell if she'd said it, or the terrible entity controlling her body had made her say it. Nor could she tell which of them caused her to arch her back and briefly rise on her toes. But either way the unexpected contact with one of her most intimate parts caused her intense feelings and left her breathless. She exclaimed, "Oh, god!" as the boy rubbed her breast even harder, put his other hand on her bare side and then slid it down inside her pantaloons, pushing his fingers between her legs and cupping her small bare slit. "Oh, oh, oh!" she moaned and she let him grope at her for several seconds until one of the other boys broke in.

"Hey, dude, give the rest of us a chance," said President Reagan, and the next thing Leah knew she was spun around and a dead president was clumsily pawing at her. He too groped at her little pussy and he managed to slide a finger between the puffy mounds. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, "she's, like, wet!."

Spider Man was next, his gloved hands not quite as rough and intrusive as the other boys, but he pulled Leah closer and reached behind her to run a hand up and down her round, young ass.

All the while, as her humiliation climbed, Leah fought for control, fought to run away. Her body wouldn't respond to her wishes, it only responded to the groping of the boys - encouraging them.

Finally, Leah was turned back to face Frankenstein, who looked shocked even with his face covered by a mask. "Go for it D," the zombie said, "come on bro, touch your first titty, you can do it." And indeed, despite his obvious nervousness, Frankenstein stretched out his shaking hands and place both of them directly on the pretty little girl's breasts.

"Whoa!" Frankenstein exclaimed. He squeezed Leah's breasts clumsily and with vigor as she gasped.

"Yeah, yeah, way to go D!" Zombie boy was clearly the leader of this impromptu gang of young testosterone and he was getting more and more excited as he watched his gang manhandle Leah's hot young body. "You know, guys, I think we ought to move this into that classroom over there. I think maybe the little one here is asking to get a lot more than a feel-up in the hallway. What do you say, guys, anybody want a little warm, tight pussy?"

Oh god, no! Please no! Leah screamed to no one but her own mind. Please! She felt two of the boys take her by the arms and move her in the direction of the first dark classroom when all of a sudden there was a noise down the hall.

"What's going on here?" came a booming voice. "You children know this area is off limits during the party. Come on, get back to the party immediately."

"Shit!" Leah heard zombie boy whisper near her ear. And then they all reversed direction and headed back towards the party, the boys still surrounding Leah. She fumbled with her cloak as she stumbled along, desperate to re-button it and regain a tiny bit of her modesty. She felt so dirty and humiliated

Leah was thrust back into the milling crowd of middle school (and older) students. Thankfully her cloak was securely closed again, but still she drew stares from every quarter. She moved through the crowd, wishing she could be anywhere but there, but she couldn't force herself to leave.

And then Leah heard Mrs. Gould's voice over the loudspeaker: "Attention, attention everyone. It's time to start the costume contest. Those of you who are signed up for the contest need to head up here to the stage."

rajkumari
Platinum Member

Re: English erotica - The Halloween Costume Contest,

Unread post by rajkumari » 03 Nov 2016 10:34

Leah's blood turned to ice. She couldn't possibly go up on the stage in her horrible costume! Everyone would see her. But she immediately found herself walking to the front and mounting the stairs to join the eight or nine other students who'd decided to compete in the contest. She stood in line with them, shivering in fear of what might be coming next.

"Please don't make me take off my cloak! Please don't make me take off my cloak!" Leah muttered to herself over and over as Mrs. Gould announced each contestant by their costume and had them step to the front and center of the stage for the audience to examine.

"Frankenstein!" Mrs. Gould said and the boy Leah had identified as her classmate Devon staggered to center stage, arms out in front of him. He got a good round of applause. A female Mummy was next. Then a masked, but curvaceous little Fairy with striking red hair took her turn and Leah realized that she might have some actual competition. The realization sent a further chill through her bones - she knew the costume was going to force her to compete even harder! How many boys would she have to show her body to?

It was Leah's turn, last of the competitors. "And finally," Mrs. Gould said with great disdain, "the Slutty Harem Girl." Leah didn't want to walk out to the edge of the stage, with every eye in the room fixed on her small form. She didn't want to turn her back to the audience and unbutton the cloak that was the only thing sustaining her modesty. She didn't want to open the cloak wide, revealing her fantastic young, curvy body and she didn't want to turn, ever so slowly back towards the audience, looking over the edge of her veil with bedroom eyes that promised untold amorous adventures. She didn't want to do any of that - but of course, she did it all anyway.

The room erupted into jeers and catcalls and gasps and wolf whistles. Two of the several mothers who were chaperones for the evening fainted and two fathers, also chaperones, bulged their eyes out like every other male in the junior high school cafeteria. But even with all the pandemonium, Leah continued to turn, ever so slowly, as she dropped her cloak all the way to the floor and revealed every inch of her essentially naked body.

"Oh! OH! OHHH!" Mrs. Gould screamed in horror once she'd recovered sufficiently from her shock. She darted forward, as well as a matronly woman of her size could dart, and scooped up Leah's cloak. She threw the cloak around the child's body and forcibly buttoned it in place and then pushed Leah back behind the other children. Turning back to the audience, red faced and out of breath, she used her microphone to outshout the crowd. "Calm down, calm down, everyone!"

Leah was certain that Mrs. Gould was going to stop the competition - she desperately hoped she would. At the very least her elderly principal would surely throw Leah out of the competition and make her leave the Halloween party. This nightmare could finally be over! She watched as Mrs. Gould gave Leah a vicious, angry glance and then lifted the microphone to loudly expel Leah from the cafeteria. But it wasn't too be! With a look of confusion, Mrs. Gould simply announced, "and you now have one hour to cast your ballots for the winner of tonight's costume contest. Remember - the audience vote is worth one third of the judging, with the other two thirds determined by our two honorary judges: Mr. Sturm and Mrs. Murdstone. Now enjoy the refreshments, games and dancing and don't forget to get your ballots in!"