English Novel - Soul by very well aged

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: English Novel - Soul by very well aged

Unread post by sexy » 06 Dec 2016 14:15

Chapter 23: The game’s the thing.

There are times when the only sane thing to do, is to have a good brandy. Yes, you know your world is about to get kicked a good bit sideways and, no, you aren’t looking forward to it, but there is no way around it. And that is exactly when it is time for a brandy.

Am I ready to see a living, breathing Joana? No.

Did I have any idea that Francine could be that living, breathing Joana? No.

Do I doubt Erlyn and Aina’s judgments on the matter? No.

Time for a brandy.

Aina doesn’t drink. Joana didn’t drink. The old Aina sure as heck, didn’t drink. Drinking alone right now seems like something I ought not to be doing. But Aina is here, giving me emotional support and sipping on a hot Milo.

We had to do it. Imagine what would have happened if she saw it for the first time as she looked at Joana in the casket.

Yes, OK, I get it. I am not complaining.

I know. You aren’t even complaining silently. Still it is hurting you.

Yes. That is true.

It is also true that you love Francine. You always have. Why don’t you tell her?

Aina…

What? Stay out of it? How? We are bound together. You know that. I cannot be separate from you. It is not possible. So, Hun, why don’t you tell her?

It won’t change anything for her.

How can you even think that? Tell your daughter!

OK, OK. I will tell her.

Tell me what Dad? She is standing behind me. I turn around to tell my daughter that I love her, but my daughter is not here. Joana is standing six inches from my face. Joana, I was going to tell our daughter I have always loved her. But you always knew I would from the moment we knew you were pregnant.

From six inches there are no inches. Arms encircle me. Tears wet my cheeks. In my head, Aina is telling me I could not have done better.

They were right. Francine is Joana in the flesh. How did I not see it? Are the eyes of a father so keen to deceive?

It takes a bit, but eventually we regain twelve inches of distance between each other. Yes, the hair is parted differently. That is about it.

Francine, I think you better comb your hair back the other way, otherwise I am going to have a hard time not thinking of you as Joana.

What if I don’t want to?

Aina, would you please go into my daughters head and give her a picture of me wanting to have sex with my wife?

A little graphic, big guy?

Maybe not graphic enough if it doesn’t work!

Francine, allow Aina to explain why.

There is a pause. I can see that Aina is doing something. Francine is clearly experiencing something, and then Oh! Oh fuck! Dad! Dad, you wouldn’t!

Change back or I might.

I’ll think about it. Aina, was that to scare me, or did Dad really think that.

Both.

Can you put some of my Mom’s feelings and thoughts in my head?

Some. Why?

Will I be disappointed about how she felt about Dad?

No, she loved him for real. But you don’t want to feel her passion. That is exactly what your Dad does not want you to feel.

Why?

Are you playing stupid on purpose? You know well enough. If you, through your Mother’s feelings, want Master to make love with you, what is there to stop wanting it from happening?

But he loves her still and still wants her, right?

Yes.

And I can be her?

Physically yes. But you are his daughter.

I have always been the replacement for my Mother in his eyes. You think I don’t know this? Maybe I need to take on the role completely.

Hey! I am right in front of you. Why are you talking about me as if I was not here or unable to hear you? No, Francine, you are not a stand-in for your mother. I love you as Francine, not a stand-in for Joana.

OK, sure partially, Dad, but not completely.

Bullshit. Francine, I love you as my daughter and I want to see you as my daughter. By looking exactly like your mother, you are doing weird things to my heart. I grab my brandy and start walking back to my private library.

Dad, did you hide things from Mom, like you hide them from me?

Yes, some. There is no option. There are things that cannot be explained. There are things that should not be explained.

But Aina knows?

Yes, I gather she does.

So if she knows, why can’t I know?

Because, Daughter of Mine, you are not in my head, knowing everything I think or do, including taking a crap, twenty-four hours a day. Because your mother was in constant extreme misery for your entire life, every moment of her existence and it was in those moments she learned, I suspect, what this Aina now knows. I would never have allowed your mother to suffer like that if I had known what was happening to her. So no, there is no way I can show you what you want. If I tried to do so, I might kill you, or drive you mad. I have done enough harm to your mother. I will not do it to you.

As I walk back, I say to Aina, I will sleep alone tonight. Make sure all know this.

Don’t you want some supper?

No. Not hungry.

Not even brandy can solve all problems.

I need a distraction and decide to look at how that church, the one with the kids making false claims, is doing. I move over into my work area. If the church was a commercial enterprise, what it was doing would be in violation of the Consumer Act of the Philippines (Republic Act No. 7394) Article 110. But there is no law about what a church can do, as all churches are built on lies as an ‘a priori’ concept. Still the church as stopped the crap they were engaged in. So all is well and good on that front.

I look at Amelae’s mom’s medical status and all looks OK with that. The TB is in remission and the diabetes, while progressing is still manageable.

The drug matters that Erlyn was tangentially connected to, has simply slipped out of the consciousness of those who are so engaged.

Mirafe’s mom and dad have been kicked off the land they had been farming. For them, it’s a mess now, but there is nothing requiring Mirafe’s involvement.

No one, and I do mean not a single person seems to be looking for Aina. It’s like she never existed. The church swallowed her up some years ago and all others lost touch with her. When the church lost her, no one else even noticed. It is truly amazing how a life can disappear unnoticed.

I ask Aina for updates on the statues. The bishops and archbishop in the Philippines have all been moved to a church facility on Cebu. It seems they share the same room but not a one of them can know that. All outside sensory input has been lost to them. They live inside their own minds and for three of them, those minds have become completely mad. But what does it matter if they are insane? No one will ever know.

Also going slowly mad is the local bishop from what Aina reports.

There is a delegation at my work area door. Three of them, Amelae, Mirafe and Erlyn stand there, patiently. If I had not turned around, I do not know how long they would have just waited. I knew to turn around because a voice in my head told me to do so. Am I running things now or is it Aina?

We do this together, Hun.

And no idle thought goes unanswered?

Seems so. Now talk to them.

To what do I owe this gathering?

Mirafe speaks for them. Do you need us to leave now?

Why do you ask?

Aina tell us no one is with you tonight. Why that?

I told you earlier that we would not do this while Francine is here.

Francine not care. She knows what happens here.

You spoke with her about this after she learned her mother’s body is lying at a mortuary and we will bury her mother this week?

Well…

Did you?

No. We speak about it before. I sure she OK with it.

I am not and I do not know how to resolve it.

Master, you know. Ask Aina to look in Francine’s mind.

I don’t want to do that.

Why?

Yes, why?

I don’t want to know what my daughter thinks about my sexual activities. That’s why.

You scared what you will learn?

Maybe. What father would ever want to know such things?

Maybe a father who sees his wife in his daughter!

Maybe Marife, maybe.

Maybe you want us to go so you can be with your daughter!

Is that what you really think?

We don’t know. I think your daughter wonders what it would be like to be with you.

She has asked you this?

Yes.

Aina, did my sending the girls away, give Francine the idea that I might want her in my bed?

Yes.

OK girls, join me tonight. You three and Aina.

Good, now come eat. We keep your plate on the table. Come na.

I rejoin them in the dining room, only to see Francine with her hair still combed as Joana combed it. I swear, I haven’t seen this visage for twenty years.

She sits across from me with an expression of complete and profound irritation. I have seen that look before, but not on Francine’s face. No, it was on Joana’s face. I remember the fights we had that produced it. If I loved her so deeply, why did I keep things from her? Why was I so hostile to her going to church? No she didn’t believe it, but it was the expected thing to do. Why did I hate clergy? How did I know so many languages? Why did I not trust her doctors? Why didn’t I seem to trust anyone?

Yes I kept things back from Joana. There was no way to explain them to her. I loved her deeply. She cared for me in a way that defied understanding. And that is all that seemed to matter to her, so why was I not open to her?

She was magnificently beautiful and yet that didn’t seem to register in her mind. It wasn’t important.

I see all of that now, facing me as I eat some very nice poached pangasius with butter and seasonings served, as usual, over a bed of white rice. Erlyn has poured a beer for me.

I know enough of the look I am getting, that Francine is waiting on me to give her permission to ‘unload’ whatever she is chewing on, on me.

OK let’s have it.

Why are you being weird?

Me? I am being weird? How?

You look at me like I am toxic.

Well OK, let’s start with that. You are not appearing as my daughter, who I have known for her entire life, and love now as much as I did the day she was born. You are appearing before me as a doppelganger of my dead wife. And that has me freaked out.

Why does it freak you out?

My feelings for my wife are not the same as my feelings for my daughter. I find it very confusing.

But all my life, you always told me, my presence reminded you of her.

It has, but not in the way I think you mean now. You were the proof of that love we had. You were what remained of that love. To have you, meant I never had to lose the memory of that. It was a present each and every day. You, Francine are not like your mother in your emotions, or your intellect, or your choices. You are special and unique. Uniquely Francine. Joana would have been immensely proud of you, but I suspect she would have told you, you have my sense of humor. She never really got the concept of irony. You have that down cold. I don’t want to lose the connection I have with my daughter for a false connection, an ephemeral fantasy of my dead wife.

I am having a fantasy of knowing the man who loved my mother. I know you as Dad, but not the other. Is that wrong?

No, it is not. In truth nothing is ever really wrong if all consent. You know that.

So why can’t I experience that?

Because it will change us forever and I don’t want to lose what we have.

Will you at least think about it?

OK, that is a reasonable request. Yes I will think about it. Now will you please stop looking like Joana?

Maybe later, but not yet. I am just now getting to know my Mom. Aina has been giving me glimpses. She calls them safe glimpses. Ones you would approve of.

Huh. Well I have no control over Aina as you will figure out if you haven’t already.

Ummm, yes, I figured that out. I think she is good for you. So why do you bed the others. Aina is your real wife now.

That is hard to explain. I am not trying to hide anything. It’s just that our connection allows for the others and I think Aina would be as opposed to pushing the others out as I am.

True.

I hear you will be with them tonight. Is that a message to me, to stay away from your bed?

If you were considering crawling into it, it would be. I hope that thought has not crossed your mind.

Very diplomatic!

Very diplomatic, Dad.

Uh-huh. Did you tell the girls how nice the house looks?

No, why?

Because they spent an entire day cleaning every little nick and corner in preparation of your arrival.

Oh, shit! OK, I had better make amends now. Thanks for that.

Done with supper, I push my chair back, gather up the dishes and carry them to a sink. I will spend some time reading before retiring. I don’t need or want sexual contact. The girls are welcome in my bed, but that does not assure any action is forthcoming. I just need time to integrate all I have heard and seen today.

How do you know, it would forever change your feelings for Francine?

How could it not?

Well consider that our feelings change over time as we and those around us age anyway. Children become adults. Adults from relationships with others, modifying how we interact with them. How do you know that your relationship as you have had it, hasn’t already changed forever and profoundly? It was a nice speech, but, Hun, is it true?

Are you telling me to screw my daughter?

No, but I am not saying you shouldn’t. You are the one who always points out that there is no such thing as sin. We can do whatever we want. Why can’t you? Why can’t Francine?

You do know what I am thinking right now, right?

That your life would be far simpler if you had just let Joana and Aina die? Yes, I know what you were thinking. And you are right. But you are happy I am alive. You are also, for the first time in millennia, not so alone. So suck it up big fella. You have four of us in bed tonight and if you think there won’t be any sex, you are sorely misinformed. In fact, I am going to use what we did earlier on those three. They will be in an endless feedback loop between just the three of them. This is going to be fun!

Fun? It sounds like I am going to have three freaked out girls on my hands. And yes, I am not alone, but while you are in my head, I am not in yours. Not exactly equal.

You escaped, to the game board, because you didn’t want to be in the heads of all the others! So what are you complaining about?

You… you were in their heads for all those years? All of them?

Yes, Hun. All of them.

But they weren’t in yours? Oh, they couldn’t be!

So it seems.

So you know, everything…

I think so.

You,… Joana created you out of that place! It is how she protected herself. You were her golem, her shield. It is how she survived.

Yes.

Now, finally I understand. You were Joana’s golem and now you are mine. As part of me as was Joana.

Yes. Joana’s love for you is inside me. As I was her protector, I am your partner now.

You are aware that by following Joana into Aina’s body, you signed your own death warrant. You can never leave Aina’s mortal shell.

Yes, I know, and it is only right. Let’s give your son some real problems, Hun. Christianity isn’t the only playground we can mess up for him.

Yes but I do not want to touch off a holy war. If that didn’t matter to me, I could have probably torn the whole place apart long ago. These humans are too precious. They may frequently be silly and wrong, but they are special and not to be treated harshly.

The others do not agree with you.

I know.

They think this obsession of yours is a waste of time.

I know. What do you think?

I think that they are cruel, mean, and missing the thing you find so special among these humans. I think that Joana is the very essence of what they will never, in their eternal existence, be able to comprehend. Hun, what I don’t understand is, how were you able to see it?

It was an accident. I decided to see how it looked from the actual game board.

Another Joana?

Yes in a way. I could not understand it at first. I was just playing along. It was a game… why not play along. But she wasn’t playing a game. And finally, I couldn’t either.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Dec 2016 14:15

Chapter 24: A history lesson.

I am in Erlyn. Erlyn is eating Amelae’s cunt. Amelae is sucking Mirafe’s left tit. Mirafe has three fingers in Aina’s cunt. That is weird enough. But Aina has the three girls in a sensory feedback loop. What one feels the other two feel. And then those feelings are sent back doubling and trebling each time without end and almost instantaneously exploding through their bodies.

All I have to do is move my member a few millimeters and they are having massive orgasms. But it isn’t me alone. Anything they do to each other has the same effect on them.

I have been super careful to barely move. But Erlyn’s juices have washed over me repeatedly and her orgasms have played havoc with my pole. I decide to fuck her good and be done with this.

Well I do, for a few strokes and all three pass out cold. I still haven’t cum.

Pulling out of Erlyn, I grab Aina, pull her under me and take her hard as I look down at a face that simply smiles back. It is a wicked smile. I can’t read her mind, but something is going on inside there.

Think so, Stud?

Ugh, Yes.

Fuck me hard.

What do you think I am doing?

Fuck me harder! Harder!

And I do. I pound her ass into the mattress. I am spearing her cunt over and over. Her legs are spread wide, as I hold them apart. I care not for any discomfort she might feel. I turn her over and take her cunt from behind, mashing her clit with my fingers as I go. I reach up and squeeze a nipple as hard as I can. She wants it hard? I give it hard. And I cum hard.

Yes! Fuck me! I feel your cum in me. And she feels it as I send everything you do into your daughter’s head! You fucked us!

Oh fuck, what has Aina done?!

She wanted to know your passion. You were unwilling to give it to her. You gave it to me, as you should, always! I shared it with your daughter. She got what she wanted and you keep your sense of dignity. You didn’t fuck your daughter.

Aina!

Shhh, sleep now. Sleep Hun.

I awake some hours later with as rigid a pole as I am ever likely to have. All the girls are asleep. But as randy as I am, I care little for their current states. I spread Erlyn’s thighs and plunge back in. Her cunt instantly lubricates. Evidently Aina has not removed the feedback loops as each of the three start cumming again. But as the other two aren’t touching one another, the amplitude isn’t as great.

But I am rocking their bodies in any case. When I cum, and I do cum, all three moan. I fall back asleep.

I awake again, but it is morning and Erlyn has my pole down her throat. Mirafe and Amelae as gone. Aina looks on, as Erlyn continues to suck on me. I reach out for Aina and bring her to my lips.

Erlyn has me going and my passion spills over on to Aina’s lips as my groin pushes my pole up into Erlyn’s welcoming mouth. I can no longer hold back and Erlyn gets my seed down her gullet.

Aina is still in my arms. Her lips on my lips. Her hands in my hair. She pulls away and looks straight at me.

Love her, Hun. Her life is weird enough. Rejecting her need isn’t going to make it any better. Just don’t get her pregnant!

But I want her to find a guy. I want her to get pregnant! It won’t happen, must not happen, if she is with me.

I will talk to her about that. She doesn’t have to always be with you.

I don’t know. I told her I would think about it, and I will. We will see.

Good, I know you mean it. Thank you.

Of course you know. Is there anything you don’t know?

That doesn’t warrant a serious answer. You know how little I know. I have to go looking for things.

Speaking of looking for things? Want to look at your work from yesterday?

Huh, give me a minute. I think nature calls!

Make it fast. It’s calling me too.

Yes dear!

An hour later we are all at the dining table. There is a big bowl of bihon, a bowl of rice, a tray of fruit, a bowl of freshly cut pineapple chunks, all spread out.

Amelae asks what happened last night and Aina explains what she did to the three of them. That causes a bit of a ruckus as they think it was beyond unfair.

But you enjoyed it, right? Aina is confused. She thinks they should be grateful. They on the other hand are mildly incensed and are more than ready to make their feelings known. It’s time for Aina to apologize. She was not going to, but I think she is reading my mind and gets the point that there are things she ought not to be doing.

While Aina begins what will be a long and protracted apology, Francine zeros in on me, as I am out of the line of fire.

Can we talk about last night?

OK. What exactly do you want to discuss?

Did you know she was doing that?

No.

That’s what I thought. Do you want to know how I feel about it?

So long as you were not traumatized… no, I do not.

Why?

Francine, what you felt was what Aina felt, her passion for me, and my passion for her. It should have been private between Aina and me. How I feel about you is, and will, always be different. With Aina, I very much want her to have my child. I do not want to have a child with you.

Oh! OH! OK, yes sure, I can see that!

There is loving. There is sweet caressing. There is playful sex. There is mating. What Aina and I were doing is more mating. Sex or no sex, I do not want to mate you. I want you to find a mate. A good one. A stable one. And I want you to have many children. Just not mine.

But Mom gave you only me. If Mom had lived, there would have been many, right?

Yes.

So maybe, I should give you what Mom could not. I mean, yes I know you love Aina, but she does not carry Mom’s DNA. I do.

You also carry my DNA. It is of critical importance that I not give you a child.

Why?

The child would not be normal.

You mean birth defects? Recessive genes?

No, I mean not human.

Dad? Are you trying to scare me?

I am telling you the truth. Ask Aina, when she is free.

Dad, I know you have great power, but you are human!

Aina stops what she is doing and turns to Francine. No he isn’t!

Friend do all in this house know this? Erlyn, do you know what Aina said? Is this true? Is my father not human?

You not know?

No! I know he has great power, like a magician, or a witch or warlock, but it is real. I know he seems to be in contact with a spirit world. I mean that is where he sent my mother, right? But he is human! He is not the young man I see in photos when I am a baby. Why do you say he is not human?

Master, she not know?

No.

When we take you to his bedroom yesterday and show you the photo of your mother, did you not see the other women on the walls?

I guess, sure.

You know who they were?

His girlfriends?

They his wives. Each lived with him until she die. This go far back in time. Back to the Flood.

No! This cannot be, Dad, is this true?

Yes.

Aina, are you all teasing me?

Come with me. Hun, you come too. Only you can read what is written on those things.

Amelae interrupts, Francine, you have many half brothers and sisters and they have many children and those children have children. Mirafe and me look this up. You want to know some of this?

I must admit. I am curious. Amelae, you could not have gone far back. How many did you find?

We sign up ancestry service. We list your children from five hundred years ago and two hundred years ago in France! We find them! We do that in the USA for the three hundred years ago. We find them. We find when you there early in the last century. No luck when you in China. No luck when you in Africa or India, the first time. But you in India one hundred and fifty years ago. We find that family. We not go too far back. There no records. We want to take a DNA sample from you and see what we can find!

I suspect the DNA sample will do you no good.

Dad, I want to see these wives! Show me.

We assemble back in my bedroom. Three of them know this from before. Aina actually doesn’t though she is aware of my past. I have never shared this with Francine. I didn’t share it with Joana.

OK, Francine, where do you want me to start.

But Francine does not answer. Aina does. Start from the beginning Stud. The others may not know this, but that first one was very, very special.

Indeed she was. I go through the first three carefully and then suggest that while we might want to revisit some of them later, we skip many and move up to the ones Amelae and Mirafe have family trees related to the unions. We spend the better part of the day doing this. I have learned much about my lineages. Some actually cross back across themselves, but at a distance from me, so no harm is done.

If anything Francine is stunned and a little disoriented. It is like the moorings have come lose for her. She thought she knew who her Dad was. A powerful “Honest to Pete” magician. This is much of the stuff I had hid from her mother and from her for all these years.

But it is time for Francine to go to the mortuary. Erlyn goes with her. The others stay behind.

I am emotionally exhausted. In all these many centuries, millennia, never have I ever had to explain what I have disclosed to these girls. I would marry, settle down, raise a family, age along with my wife, bury her and move on, once again a young man.

The life and companionship of a woman who placed her life in my hands as I allowed her to think I placed mine in hers, has brought me endless happiness and much joy. Yes, there have been disappointments, but knowing what existence is like without this, there are no better alternatives. The funny thing is that it is within many a woman to be this good, not just one. Certainly not all, but it is in many, given the right circumstances.

There are times when a culture becomes jaded and good matches are scarce. But if you track where I have been, over the millennia, you will find I was careful to avoid those places where a match would be less likely to hold. In the beginning, it was simply not a problem. But most assuredly for a few hundred years I stayed away from France until the very end of the Reign of Terror and found my mate in Troyes where I was a carpenter. I never went to Paris.

I mated in the USA in 1907 in the western part of Tennessee, not far from Dryersburg where I repaired rail cars. Yes, there is evil in this world and the lynching of Lation Scott some ten years into my marriage there, was a dark time.

My first mate in the USA in the 1700’s was a sweet maid in Connecticut where I ran an apothecary. She died in childbirth as was common in that time and place. There was no one to be angry with. It was life as it was then. I took a second wife and had four more children, before we got old and she died.

I have never wanted the attention of others. No, it was the taking of Joana that set me off my balance. I swallowed that hurt and anger for a time. I was determined to raise our daughter with the care and love that was her due.

In all these years, in truth, I never collected souls other than my wives. I had no interest in it. I allowed each soul to fall in to the basket it was destined for without intervention. I was disinterested.

Now, after all this time, I am as angry as I have ever been. It started that day with my daughter. She had emancipated, and as she acted in a way that made it clear to me that she was seeing that, my psyche let my anger lose. Now, knowing that my son, that creation of pure vile did this, has me willing to upset much. One of the results is the unmasking of who and what I am. But this is as it must be.

I have gotten a very non-sexual massage and am just relaxing with Francine returns.

Dad, you know what she is dressed in?

No. Did someone have to buy a dress for her?

No, Erlyn found a dress here. Aina says it was the one she put on when she went to church!

I see. A little weird.

More than a little. Dad, it was so strange. She looks so young.

She was young.

Dad, I am confused. Erlyn tells me that if she has your child, the child will be normal.

Yes, that’s right.

But if I have your child, we will produce a monster of some type?

Yes.

Are you sure?

The man who is responsible for killing your mother is just such a monster.

How did this happen?

Do you really need to know this? What purpose does it serve?

Don’t I deserve the truth from you? Didn’t Mom?

Truth? Of that, no, truth is nothing. Nothing you see before you is true. I will not try to explain that to you. Everything you see, is an illusion. The only things that are true are how you feel and how you act. You want to know about the boy.

Yes. What is his name?

He has no name. None that can be pronounced here, anyway.

Why? What is he? He was born of you and a human, right?

My fourth wife was of a place you would now call Harappa. It is in present day Pakistan. She was a good and quite lovely girl. She was 12 when we married as was the custom in that place and time. Her father received ten goats, and some silver from me as a dowry. She bore four children. The oldest of these was a daughter of exquisite beauty. I had no intensions for the girl. As the oldest, and as was the custom there, and the custom here now, she cared as a second mom to the younger children. Her mother, my wife, died delivering a fifth child when she was twenty-six and this girl was twelve. I was deeply sad over the death of my wife. I knew that I would find another to raise the family, as was the custom of the place.

I pause. This is not an easy thing to say, but say I must now and I continue. I was not looking at the child. But the night of my wife’s death she lay next to me, seeking comfort and solace from her father. In my agitated state following the loss of my wife, that night, without consciously intending, I never the less, took the girl and gave her a child. It is not an evil thing, but it was not a smart thing. She loved me and never left me, even though I had taken her that way. As she was no longer a virgin, no other man would ever have her. She could have hated me. She loved me until the day she died at age 54.

I can see her now in front of my eyes. It haunts me. But the thing inside her grew at an alarming rate and then one day she was without child. I thought she had caused it to be ripped out of her body. But it was not the case. I learned that a monster had appeared in the other realm. That monster is my son. He is a malevolent thing.

Dad, is that the only time you had sex with one of your children?

Yes.

And that is why you are afraid to have sex with me?

Well it is most assuredly a big reason. But even if you were on birth control, I would have a problem with it.

If we produce a monster, we can abort it.

Not here. It’s not legal here.

It’s legal in Hong Kong, and that isn’t far away.

OK but there is no guaranty that we could abort it. Anyway, like I said, there are other reasons.

But it only happened once and you do not know if the next one will be a monster or a wonderful child.

It isn’t worth the risk.

It is. Dad, you have Aina now. It will be safe.

Aina has great power, but I doubt she is that powerful.

Is it OK if we ask her?

Even if she says she is powerful enough, it does not mean that I agree to lie with you.

OK, but it takes one of your concerns off the table.

OK ask her.

No need, I was listening. And yes Hun, Francine can hear me too right now.

Can she hear me right now?

Yes.

You know, this having no privacy is more than a little unnerving.

Suck it up big fella. Now, as to pregnancy and monsters, Francine, your father is right. I do not have that power. I can make sure you are not fertile when you lie with him, but if you mate, there will be little I can do. I suspect there will be nothing anyone can do. And as to the odds of a monster, I give it an absolute certainty.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 06 Dec 2016 14:16

Chapter 25: No gods here.

Francine is in my arms, as a daughter ought to be. I am consoling her. I just wish she would put her hair back the other way.

Aina, where are we with the Nuns, and did you find the time to add the next group today?

I added the second group while you were getting your massage and relaxing. It is done. Tomorrow I will add all within 1000km. There are not that many by density.

OK, and how is it progressing with the first group?

It’s a little like I thought but mostly like you thought. Some found cocks but most of it was cloistered sex. There have been many calls directly to the Vatican. They think the Devil has risen and are seeking to use exorcists. But the number of those affected has them stunned. They have no idea how to handle that number. The order from Rome was to isolate those females. That has created the problem of how it is to be done. At the moment all the convents are on lockdown as if they are prisons. Of course there are no suicides, at least not yet.

Suicide is the one thing I do not expect a female so devout to do. It is an irreversible mortal sin for them. Yes, if they lose their faith, they might consider it, but they are not in pain and the enjoyment of the sex, as they lose their faith, and thereby having assuaged feelings of guilt, ought to argue against suicide then as well. … This is good. When are we burying Joana?

Tomorrow. Hun, the mortuary asked which church would officiate. I told them that our pastor would take care of it.

Who?

You!

I see.

Yes, I told him your name was David Hume.

Having a bit of fun?

Why not? He won’t have a clue, anyway. No one will. Only you and me. Anyway, he is part of your family tree from the 1400’s.

Very funny. Amelae didn’t mention any lineage from that era.

She left four lineages out of the conversation. This was one of them.

Why?

They cross over, a lot.

All four?

Two pairs of crossings. One pair, the one in Europe and Great Britain is just a bit weird. The other is here.

What do you mean, here?

Joana’s great grandfather on her mother’s side is from Spain. Maybe you remember your wife Mirela and your son Eduardo?

Yes.

Eduardo became an official under the Governor-General Antonio Maria Blanco in the Philippines. That is part of it. But it is not all of it. Joana’s grandmother on her father’s side was a Tan. Maybe you remember the name, Tan?

Aina, there are millions of Tan’s.

Only one, whose grandfather was a Dutch sailor. Ring a bell?

Yes. Shit.

You are very lucky Francine is not a monster.

That is why you said it was a dead certainty she would beget a monster?

Yes. Sweetheart, you need to track your lineages more carefully.

So Hume is one of mine?

Yes. But so are Christopher Wren and Gesche Gottfried. It’s a mixed bag.

And there you have it. Sometimes it is best not to know. But, yes I get the point. Taking Joana was risky.

Hun, I am not pushing, but Francine will have her period in two days. She is not fertile. There is no chance of a pregnancy.

So you say. What do you know exactly about the creation of monsters?

Ummm. OK, nothing.

Right.

Point taken. I’ll take care of it with her one way or another. She won’t push any more.

Good. … Gesche Gottfried, really?

Eventually Francine gives me a daughterly peck on the cheek and moves off to figure out what she will be wearing to the funeral tomorrow. I sit down to read a bit, but find myself distracted. We have been focusing on the Catholics and while they certainly deserve it, there are others for whom a little disturbance in the normal order of things is long overdue.

It seems to me that if I am getting the Nuns to throw off their habits, then what about burkas, niqabs, shaylas, hijabs, al-amira and chadors? Is it not time to mess with others? How about this? Any female wearing these garments will feel the extreme and urgent need to remove all clothing and exit buildings into the streets. But to make sure none are hurt, no man or woman will find the desire to hurt these females, but they also will not be able to take their eyes off them. And the more they stare, let them feel nothing but love for all they have hated. I wonder if Aina can come up with a virus for that?

It will be two viruses. But the women have to come in at some point… and do we start in Mecca and just let it spread on its own?

Yes, they come in at sundown, but there is to be no retribution when the go inside. Still the clothing stays off. Yes start in Mecca and just let it spread for now but give it a 48 hour incubation period for the women and zero day for the tolerance virus.

Sweet. You do know there are grandmothers and great-grandmothers who will be out there.

Yes.

I wonder if I can get back to my book now.

Of course!

The morning comes with five females in my bed. None of them have coupled with me. Aina has made sure that at least two other females are between Francine and me at all times.

As I stir, so do they. There is a scramble for the bathrooms and their morning activities. I decide to just check Internet news portals and see what’s of interest at the moment.

Our interference has broken through. News that the Catholic Church is under demonic attack is being reported, though the Vatican is denying the reports, calling it sensationalism. There is no news from Mecca as the incubation period has not lapsed yet. The Manila Bulletin is reporting that a high level Vatican investigation team has arrived to assess the matters with the local bishops and what has befallen them. This may be of no importance to me, but I cannot be sure. It is something to ponder.

I feel something.

Shit! Hun! You see?

I shout as loud as I can, Girls, I want you to go to your rooms and not come out until I call for you. No exceptions. Go now!

I’m not, and then again, I am prepared for this. It was going to happen. That is certain.

He approaches the gate, Good morning, Edgar.

Good morning, Sir. I will tell Master that you are here.

No need, Edgar. I assure you, he is aware. In fact in ten seconds he will open the front door and say, ‘I was expecting you earlier.’

Huh, yes I was going to say that, but there is no need now. So I open the door and say, No I am not. It’s alright, Edgar. Allow the Lazy Ass-wipe to pass.

Always the sweet tongued gentleman! That is something I most assuredly do not miss.

You look odd in human form. It most certainly doesn’t fit you well. It is far too untidy for your OCD’ness.

Funny, very funny. But you are right, I find the thing far from acceptable. Still if we are to chat, I gather it must be this way, though I still find your choice baffling.

We are walking through the house

This ‘house,’ for instance. You are comfortable living thusly? Truly?

Yes. I find it pleasing. I know he doesn’t, which makes it even more pleasing to me. We enter my private area and walk down the hall and into the place I use as my study.

I must say, I never understood why you chose to do this. And then I thought, well, OK, once she departed, you would see the silliness of it and give it up. But no, you stayed.

That was a lesson, the death of that first wife. … I had wondered what it was, in this second round that had changed things so much. I mean the first time, you couldn’t get a soul, no matter how hard you tried. They all just came my way. Then this time, it was splitting down the middle. Even right now you and I are even. You aren’t even trying. I needed to know what you did, back then. I needed to understand what changed and allowed you to improve so much.

You know, now. You must. How could you not. It happened to you. You chose to live as a human. You must know.

Yes. I learned. It was a very crafty thing you did. You played on my sensibility and turned it against me.

Good! I am glad you understand. It is far more satisfying to hear that from you, than it would have been to hear you complain and whine about it.

Oh, how can I complain? You know full well, I argued for it! Yes, you led me by the nose. But it was I who asked that it be included in the second round. So yes, I understand.

Wonderful. So why are you still here?

Because, what we did, made more of a difference than you will ever understand. It makes this place quite remarkable.

You have told this daughter you have now about who you are?

Francine. Yes.

She knows?

Some, but not all.

At some point she will be confronted with the reality, no?

Yes, maybe, as will others.

You mean the four you have taken?

Yes them and their children.

So this is not going to end? Really? I mean, look, what’s the point? You know now.

I have known since the very first wife. You and I created this. You do not feel. It is just a game to you. You know I had second thoughts ever since the flood. The first time, there wasn’t much to them. I didn’t find them interesting. But what we did, for this second game, well, they became far more interesting and I started to regret the decision to continue the game. And then I was not sure it was regret that we started it, but rather concern that it might end. I mean, a two out of three? What if “two” never ended? How would that work? Was it possible?

You are right. It did appear to be a stalemate. I found it boring.

I worried that you would end this game like you did the first, but then you would have to admit defeat when you were really not losing. You may be bored, and you may not be winning, but you aren’t losing. We were tied. And it isn’t in you just to quit in that case.

Yes. That is true. So what was your plan? To just hang out here as it grinds on?

I thought, you and I might not end it, but they have free will and they might do something stupid and end it for us. If that happens, we would tally up the numbers at the end and see who’s ahead. In the meantime, yes, I hang out here.

You do know the irony of this, do you not?

Yes. The very thing that I asked to be included; the very thing that allowed you to tie up the board; that was the reason I am staying.

I have found it fascinating. Living as a human, you are limited to what humans can do. The only time you can act as ‘you’ is once you have bound a soul. I must admit, I was amazed that you had not violated that rule. Until recently you had only acted as ‘you’ on rare occasions. Yes, you had every right to save Erlyn. But in doing so, you tipped your hand. I was surprised you did that for a human you didn’t much like and who had disobeyed you. But then I find it odd that you are willing to accept the infirmities of humanity, even if you will not die as one … Do you not find it a bit contradictory that it is one of my rules that allows you to live as a human in such comfort?

Yes. You would have let Erlyn die. It is the difference. And yes, it is your need for orderliness, for sublimating the nature of humans into other tasks that has produced the feats of social and scientific engineering that gives me the vehicle I drive. Yes I know. I am aware that my way would have not produced such things. It also would not have produced world wars and holocausts. My way is that of a three year old with Jinga blocks. They have fun at times and get angry at times. Sometimes they build with the blocks and other times, they throw the blocks, one at a time, and at anyone or anything. I would never have come to stay here as a human if it were that way. You added something that is a lie, and cruel, but creates things, while at the same time, depends on that which I asked be added. It was intriguing.

Is that why you left my churches alone, until now?

Yes. For the most part, though I did get pissed off at that one place that took bullshit to another level.

I find it humorous that you chose to settle down this time in my most productive region.

Oh, over time I have settled in many of your productive regions. What better place to understand about what makes it all work for you? I am surrounded by your faithful, though they would be appalled if they knew the truth. I mean, between us, you really are the asshole.

Isn’t that what these humans would call, “divine justice?”

Right now I am not thinking of divine justice. I am thinking about what happened to my last wife. The one you allowed my shit-for-brains son to kill?

Are you saying I broke the rules?

Yes.

And that is why you are braking them now?

I haven’t broken a single rule.

Then why are things happening that are beginning to tip the scales?

Not my doing. Maybe it is divine justice.

You are serious?

Yes.

What did the boy do?

Come to the funeral and look into the body of my wife. We will both look together and by doing that, not break any rule. That will be enough. I am not done taking vengeance for his act. But I am not breaking any rule to do it.

After I find what he has done, what do you expect me to do?

See that he is destroyed.

If I don’t?

You will lose. No round three.

And if I do?

I will return as best I can, the order of this world, and we will play it out, allowing for free will to end the game.

Tell me, have you thought of how you want to change things for round three?

I know why I am not doing better, and why you aren’t either. I am sure I don’t want to do anything about it.

I am curious. What do these new girls think you are?

They think I am God on one level and on another level, they haven’t got a clue.

But they love you, do they not?

You know that is a stupid question. What is your point?

I think I just made it. It is time I go. There is no need to look into your wife. I will take care of the boy. I will see you when the game is complete.

We get up and I walk him out to the gate. We don’t shake hands. It is not our way and we are not friends. But I do say goodbye. He says goodbye to Edgar, and is gone.

Walking into the house, I call out to the girls that they are released from their rooms. They emerge with questions on their faces. It surprises me not at all that it is Erlyn who asks, An old friend, Master?

No, not a friend. He is an old acquaintance, but not a friend.

How old? He know Francine’s mother? The two of you talk about those days?

He never met her. But he knows of her. Erlyn, he is such an old acquaintance, it seems like I have known him forever. He asked after the four of you.

He knows about us?

Yes.

Why you not allow us to meet him?

He doesn’t deserve to meet you. He is not good enough. He asked if you four loved me.

What you tell him?

I told him that, it is a stupid question.

Why it stupid? It true!

And that is why it is a stupid question. The answer is painfully obvious.

Aina, we have some things to undo… potentially. I will let you know.

You know, I know who that was and what has transpired, right?

Yes, I know.

Tell them!

You tell them. I want to spend some time alone before the funeral. If the boy is killed, after the funeral, I want you to wipe their minds of all they have learned of me. Let them think I am simply a polygamist. They will stay but we will find a new way forward. Let there be no gods here.
The End