A novelette - The Inbox

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

A novelette - The Inbox

Unread post by sexy » 07 Dec 2016 19:56

Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 2:16 PM
To: Scott
Subject: Boarding to plane Manila!!!

Hey man, this is so cool! I can't believe I am doing this. We have both kicked the idea around, but I get why it really isn't for you. Yeh, you gotta keep on working on that old 1982 F-150 you are restoring. Never mind that I think it's gotta be one of the ugliest trucks ever made and a Ford, for crying out loud. But that's you. What can I say? You're the one who likes VW Beetles. Hey, have I told you that you have no taste? Oh, yeh, I did… OK well, like I said, I get why it is me here and not you.

They are going to call to board in a few minutes and I will lose the WiFi I have here. I will email you later. Wish me luck.

BTW, how do you like my new email address?

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:42 AM
To: Scott [[email protected]]
Subject: Manila

Hi Scotty!

I'm here. The flight was endless. I guess I can't complain about the service. The food was different, asian stuff, but OK. It was just so fucking long. Once I got here, all I did was sleep for a while.

Remember when you told me that no fucking way an 18 year old would meet an old bastard like me for real? That all she was doing was scamming me? Well my friend, you lost your bet!

That girl, Maravic, you know I showed you a pic of her, she showed up here at the hotel yesterday. 18! Scotty, she is 18. Her mom is younger than my daughter. I can't tell you I popped her cherry, 'cause I sure as hell didn't. But she is a hell of a ride. I don't figure she is right for me long term like. She is too goofy. And yes she wants me to buy this and buy that and, and, and… So when I head off to the next island in a couple of days, it will be a solo trip.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Cebu

Hi Scotty!

Man, this is fucked up. I am trying to figure out what to do.

Hey, is this OK, me sounding off like this? I mean I guess I don’t have to share it, but I feel maybe a little more in the real world if I know there is a real person who is reading this. I haven’t heard one word from you, so, I am not sure how you are thinking about this.

So assuming it is OK, I gotta tell you. Well maybe I just gotta tell someone. Don’t know.

I flew to Cebu yesterday. I told you I would leave Maravic in Manila, right? Well she is here. It’s hard to explain but maybe if I give it to you the way it happened, you will understand.

Willie, why you leave me?

I gotta go Vikki. (Her nickname.)

Why you not take me with you? I want to be your girlfriend.

I don’t want to hurt your feelings. You are a nice girl, but this isn’t working for me.

Why? Why Willie? I not good for you? Sex not good? I not pretty enough?

Vikki the sex is good and you are very pretty. It just isn’t working.

What I do wrong?

OK, Vikki, I will tell you. I am not an ATM machine. All you want is for me to buy this and buy that. I ain’t made of money and I want someone who wants me, even if there is no money. I don’t think you are that girl.

OK, OK, I do wrong. You right. I make big mistake. I just excited. I never have anything before. So I am stupid. Willie, I be good, I not do that anymore.

No Vikki, I am going alone.

Please Willie! Please, I love you. Truly.

We have only known each other like this for 48 hours. No Vikki, you love my money, not me.

I show you it true. Take me with you. If I lie, what happen to me then? I am on Cebu, far from home and no way back! Why I want that? See I tell you the truth.

Vikki, I am meeting another girl in Cebu.

You like her better that me?

How could I know that? I haven’t met her yet except online.

You want her?

After this with you and what has happened? Yes I want to find someone who will be good.

Tell her you not come! I be good.

No.

Why?

I told you why.

But I be good!

For how long?

Willie! Please!

No.

Willie, we go together. You meet her. If she is good, we add her. If I bad you tell me to leave. If she bad you tell her to leave. If we both bad, we both leave.

That’s crazy. She would never agree to that.

Let me talk to her.

No way! You are not going to screw this up for me.

You call her and tell her what I ask, and what you say. Ask her if I can talk to her. Please Willie, please.

Scotty, I agree to call Lizaorbello, the girl in Cebu. Her nickname is Day, but she pronounces in as Die, not sure about this ‘ay’ thing, but every time you see it here, it has an ‘IE’ sound.

The phone call is weird.

Sino ito?1

Is this Day? This is Willie.

Willie? Where you? You come tomorrow, yes?

Yes tomorrow. I am in Manila.

This your phone number?

Yes.

Good I know it now! I glad you call. This makes me happy. You tell me the truth that you come to see me.

I am looking forward to it. Day I am coming to see you. That is true and cannot change. Do you understand that?

Yes! Of course yes. Why you ask that?

Because there is a complication.

What you mean? Complication.

I met a girl here. I told her she was not right for me and I am going to Cebu to meet you.

Good! I am glad for this. I am glad she not good. I am glad you tell me the truth.

Yes, well she says she was wrong and will change. I tell her no. She say, allow her to come to Cebu with me and allow her to prove that she be good. She says if she is bad, I should leave her in Cebu and then it is her problem to get home. I tell her no. She says, we meet you and if you are good to me, you stay. If she is good she stays too. I tell her no. She asks to speak with you. I tell her no. I do not want to lose you. She asks me to tell you all this. She asks that I ask you if it OK that you speak with her. I tell her I will explain, but no agreement that the two of you speak. I am coming to Cebu to see you.

What her name?

Maravic.

How old she?

Same as me! She pretty?

Yes.

But she is not right for you?

That’s what I think.

Where she now?

Here.

Let me talk to her.

I hand the phone to Vikki. The call goes on for so long that I wonder what the fuck is going on. It is in their language and I don’t understand a word. In the beginning there is real fear in Vikki’s voice and she is shaking. Then Vikki is crying but still talking. About half an hour later, the tears are gone and a steely determination has set in. Her voice sounds respectful but clear and definite. By the time an hour has passed, she is laughing, giggling, jumping around, taking glances at me while seemingly discussing me with Day. Finally Vikki hands the phone back to me and says, She want to talk to you.

Hi.

Willie, she seems nice to me. She knows she make a big mistake and if I not know her mistake, maybe I make the same one too! She say you are special. She say she love you. You know this maybe?

She told me that when I said I was leaving. I am not really believing it.

I not sure, but maybe she tell the truth. You bring her. We see. I feel sorry for her. What if I make this mistake first and you leave me? It better this way.

And so here I am in Cebu. The girls have asked for a few hours to just get to know each other, which gives me the time to write this email to you.

I have two 18 year olds who seem to want me. I fucked Day last night while Vikki was in the other room. Day was a virgin. Jesus Christ, Scotty I took the girl’s cherry. She doesn’t know if I won’t kick her to the curb, but she seems genuinely happy that I plowed her last night.

Vikki is clearly far more experienced in the bed, but Day has determination. Neither girl has asked me to buy anything. I pushed some pesos into Day’s hand before they took off, and that made her nervous. I told her it is OK. It was my choice.

I am not sure how this works out. How do you have two girlfriends? Am I supposed to play musical beds? Dreaming about fucking an 18 year old is one thing, but this is totally fucking nuts. I am lost.

/s/ Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:21 PM
To: Willie [[email protected]]
Subject: Re: Cebu

Willie!

I just read all three of your emails. They were stuck in my junk mail folder. Well they won’t be from now on.

For the record, it isn’t the F-150, it’s the wife, who is the reason why I am not where you are, you damned bastard.

Man alive Willie. I am happy to read what you want to write, but I have to say that I had to take a cold shower after that last letter. If nothing else, my mind skipped to the story of Saint Augustine, who I have read is supposed to have prayed to God, “Grant me chastity and continence, but not yet!”2 At least they’re not twelve years old, like the one Augustine was going to marry!

Honestly, Willie, I admit being more than a tad envious. And, sure as hell, Evie does read my email. That might cause fireworks around here.

But in all earnestness, be careful Willie. I am worried that this could turn out very badly.

Your friend,

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Cebu

Thanks for the email!

Yeh, I have been concerned just like you say. I almost walked away from both of them. That was yesterday. It started with a weird conversation I had with the one of them when they got back here yesterday. Day asked me, Who you meeting next?

No one. It is just the two of you.

Promise?

Yes.

You be respectful to me, like you are respectful to Vikki?

What? How can you say I am respectful to Vikki?

Do not be difficult. You be respectful to me?

Yes, I guess. I am not sure what you mean.

You not lie. You not yell. You not hit. No problem?

No problem Day. You want Vikki to leave? Will I lose you if I don’t leave her?

No. You lose me, if you leave her. She loves you and she be good to you. If she is good and you send her away, what you do to me tomorrow?

I see. You want to share me?

You be good to both of us?

Day, that is a weird question. You are telling me that to keep you, I must keep Vikki. Then you ask if I will be good to both of you. What do you think I would do? You are saying, if I am mean to Vikki, you should both go, because if I am mean to her today, what will I do to you tomorrow.

Yes that right.

So I must be good to both or you won’t stay with me. Right.

Correct.

What if I have problems with her?

She not give you trouble.

What if she does?

She not do it. I know!

But if you are wrong?

I not wrong. Why you so difficult?

Day this is not working. I guess I will lose both of you. I am not going to argue with you. I am not going to fight with you and I am not going to do what you say now.

Why you do this! Leave! Leave now!

OK, I will. You have the room for the night. You will have to leave tomorrow as I did not pay for the next night.

Scotty, I am packing my stuff and Day has left the room when Vikki comes in and demands to know why I am kicking them to the curb.

Day said I had to accept you and be good to you and not leave you, or she would leave me. I asked her, what if I have problems with you. She said I won’t. But I don’t know Vikki. I agreed to bring you here with the promise from you that things will change. Day wanted that promise to be broken. She said if I didn’t change that, she would leave me too. So I say, OK you are both out of my life. I am not going to be pushed around.

Wait. Don’t leave!

Why.

I fix this! Wait!

So I grab a bottle of water off the counter sit down. But after 20 minutes, I figure I have waited long enough. I get up, grab my bag and open the door to leave only to walk into the two of them. Vikki freaks out and screams, Willie wait!

No Vikki, I should have left you in Manila for thinking I am nothing but an ATM. And you Day, you think you can tell me what to do. Maybe that works with other men. I don’t know. But it doesn’t work for me. You think you can boss me around? No, you can’t and so that is the end of it with you too.

At which point Vikki slaps Day and calls her something in their language that I gather ain’t too polite. I am fed up with both of them, and am walking away when Vikki asks, Why you leave me? I not do wrong!

OK, so I stop, turn around and tell her, You conspired with Day, to end the deal we had. That is why.

I not do that! Ask her.

No trust, Vikki. I’ve got no trust in either of you now.

Willie, Vikki is correct. She told me to not say what I say. She say you will get angry. I not believe her. That why she angry with me now. She know you better. She right, I wrong.

OK Vikki, get your things. Day can stay here for the night if she wants.

Willie, you give me a second chance and I be good now. I learn. Now Day need a second chance too. She be good or I kick her out myself. I promise we both be good. Willie, please.

I don’t know Vikki. Day likes to run things her way… Don’t you, Day? It is hard to change that.

Willie, Vikki is right. I promise to not try to run things. … not with you. Maybe I am boss to some, but you are my Boss and I not argue with you. I promise.

Vikki, why are you helping her, when you could have me alone?
She protected me when you say you will leave me. I do the same for her. I not lose honor that way. I not want to be a bruha3.

Scotty, I give in and both are still with me. So far the ATM issue has not come up again. Day is not telling me what to do. We will see.

Hope all is OK with you and Evie. How are the kids and grandkids? What’s going on back home?

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Cebu

Hey Willie,

I am not sure what to say. Thanks for the pic of the two of them. Damn, are you sure they are really 18? I mean, shit, they look so young. Any chance they showed you any photo IDs? If they did, can you be sure they were not faked?

The problems you wrote about just sound like the issues that you would have with any teen, anywhere if those teens were inclined to hitch a ride with an old coot, sex or no sex. And speaking of sex, are you really fucking both of them? They letting you do that? Yeh, I know you said that you are but really?

Speaking of my kids and grandkids. My kids are old enough to be the parents of your two girls. You get that right? You aren’t delusional about this, right? I think of my grandkids and then you fucking these two and I can’t conceive of myself fucking the friend of one of my granddaughters. It’s just too weird.

Everyone here is fine. Nothing special going on, except for news that we are going to get a new pharmacy. I hear it is either CVS or Walgreens. I had no idea we needed another one.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 04:23PM
Subject: Settled In Cebu

Hi Scotty,

I am settling in. The three of us are now living in a house I have leased for a year. So far there are no more issues of the type I wrote about last time. About their ages. Yes I am as sure as I can be. I met Day’s mom on Monday, and she confirms Day’s age. I also learned that “Day” is a shortening of another nick name, “Inday4.” So Lizaorbello > Inday > ’Day! Man alive, names are slippery things here. It makes Maravic > Vikki seem sorta basic.

One thing I have learned is that neither of my girls can cook. OK, yes they can sorta cook, but it isn’t great. I thought the food here wasn’t all that good. Then I sat down at ’Day’s mom’s table. That woman can cook!

Well now,… as that realization broke over me, without thinking much about it, I teased ’Day, Maybe I have the wrong family member. Maybe your mom should be my girlfriend. All at the table heard me and, shit, did that set off a firestorm! I should say that her mom is widowed with 3 kids, of which ’Day is number 2. The woman is in her 30’s and no hag. So her mom, (they tell me her name is Jhoan, but ’Day calls her Nanay5 or ’Nay and Vikki calls her Ate6,) looks at ’Day, wags her finger and announces, Yes, this one should be mine and you should mind me more. Maybe you even learn how to cook and take care of a man!

But ’Day is having none of this. Ha! You don’t look. You work and then you watch the teleserye7 on TV and not look for man. It not me who fail, it you! I not fail! I have Willie. He want me to cook better, OK I learn. Vikki learn. We not tamad8! We find a man!

But Vikki is reading this differently. ’Day you are being bossy and Willie not like this! You must be respectful. Ate is correct. You did not learn to cook, because maybe you not listen to her. Willie, I right you not like this? Maybe you add Ate and we all be happy? Ate, you want to join us?

She puts me in the middle of this dust up, right where I don’t want to be. And holy crap, what the fuck is she doing, suggesting I add ’Day’s mom! I only wanted one girl. I have two now and that is crazy enough. It is nuts. I am praying that I don’t have to deal with this at all. I am thinking, please, please Jhoan, tell Vikki that asking her to share a man is wrong, let alone with her own daughter.

I am waiting on Jhoan, but all eyes are on me!

Vikki asks, Willie, what you think?

I think you are out of your mind. There is no way ’Day’s mom wants to share me with either of you, let alone her own daughter.

Ate, you want to join?

Why I do that? I not think Willie really want me. I am too old for him I think.

He say he got the wrong girl. You hear that!

Ha, he only sorry ’Day not cook good. I not pretty enough for him.

Willie, is Ate pretty?

Yes. Jhoan you are very pretty.

See Ate, he thinks you are pretty. You want to join us?

He not want me. I know this.

He not say that! Join us! You be happy and I learn how to cook too!

Your Willie no like fighting! Me and ’Day fight. She never listen to me. She always argue. She not like Jerlyn. Jerlyn is ’Day’s younger sister and 16 years old. Jerlyn is sitting at the table and is embarrassed by the reference to her.

Jhoan, you are correct. I do not like arguing and I almost left ’Day because she was fighting with me. She knows that if I have any more of that, she is gone. She and Viki promise me that she will not do this again. I was unsure then and am unsure now. You are very pretty and not too old. I just don’t see how we can make this work. Plus, do you really want to be my girlfriend? Truly?

If I join you and ’Day argues, what you do?

Then ’Day must leave me.

What happen to me?

Nothing unless you are arguing. Are you a difficult woman?

What if ’Day is arguing with me?

That depends on what it is about, I guess. But if she is arguing, without a very good cause, then she is gone.

But not me?

Not you unless you are intentionally picking fights with ’Day. But Jhoan, do you really want to share me with these two?

Why not? What I have now? ’Day is right. I not look and now it too late.

Jhoan, why do you think it is too late?

You! Look at you! Yes maybe you should be with someone like me, but you are with a child! She just 18!

How old were you when you had your oldest child?

How old is ’Day?

OK, OK, but how old you? See?

Yes, maybe I do. So you really want to join me and the two of them?

No, I not really want to join because ’Day is with you. Vikki, OK, but it weird with ’Day.

Then it is settled, you are not interested in joining.

No I not say that. I think maybe. Jerlyn is kicking me. She whisper, I be stupid. She think ’Day is right and I am wrong. She say I should join. You need a cook!

Jhoan, that is not a good reason and I really didn’t want two girlfriends. I am not sure what I would do with three.

But if I agree, what you do. You say no? Why you not say no already?

Huh, OK, I didn’t think you would say yes. But if the three of you can get along, I am not sure what the real difference is between two and three. So yes, if you want, I accept. But what about Jerlyn. You want her in a house where I am having sex with three women, including her sister and her mother? And didn’t you just tell me you had your first child at the same age that Jerlyn is right now?

OK, OK I think about this some more.

Scotty, like I said, it was a shit storm of a type I have never experienced and would never have imagined. At this point Vikki and ’Day are the only ones with me and I haven’t heard another word about the craziness of five days ago. Your comment about your daughters and grandkids has been bouncing around in my head. But the world here is so different that there seems to be a disconnect between those kids and these. I am not sure I can explain it.

Anyway, other than that, I have been spending my time getting things set up in this house. It is small by my estimates, but large by that of the girls.

All in all, things are OK. The girls shuttle back and forth between my bed and another one. One day I have ’Day and the next I have Vikki. I wonder how long this will work before the wheels fall off.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: Settled In Cebu

Hey Willie,

I have to ask. Are you just pulling my leg? I mean, OK, I was buying it up until the last letter. But now I am wondering if you aren't just bullshitting me. Is this an elaborate hoax?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:01AM
Subject: MRe: Re: Settled In Cebu/span>

Scotty,

Here are two snaps of 'Day, Vikki, Jhoan and Jerlyn. One is from last Monday when we had that dinner and the second one is from a few minutes ago. I guess I can't prove it, but buddy, it is as real as it gets.

Jhoan and Jerlyn came over on Sunday and seem to be trying to decide if they are staying. I have not had any conjugal relations with Jhoan, but she is cooking and teaching Vikki. Things are a bit tense between 'Day and her mom. That is to be expected. It seems that it is one thing to not argue with me, but foregoing arguing with her mother is a difficulty of a different magnitude.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Settled In Cebu

Willie,

I am still having a hard time believing this. But like you said, I am not sure how you could prove it to me. Are you going to fuck this Jerlyn, if the mother stays?

If this is true, Willie, have you wrapped your head around how fucked-up this is? You are taking advantage of these people. What's the difference between sex trafficking and what you are doing? Have you thought of that?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:43 PM
Subject: What did you do?

Willie,

Did you put Maravic and Lizaorbello up to this?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:00PM
Subject: Re: What did you do?

Scotty,

What the fuck are you talking about?

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Re:What did you do?

Willie,

The girls used your Skype to call me on a video chat. Are you saying you don't know about this?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:38PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: What did you do?

Scotty,

I have nothing to do with this. I did show them the email you sent, accusing me of sex trafficking and told the girls I needed to think about this. Your letter bothered me a great deal.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: What did you do?

Willie,

Well, that must be it, because they tore into me in a way that I am not even ready to get over. They called me every damn name in the book that I guess they know. And, they accused me of calling them whores, which they made very clear they are not.

I never called them whores, but that in their mind is putting too fine an edge on it. They asked me if I would have called them whores if it had just been one of them. I got their point and admitted that if it had just been one of them, while I thought they were too young for you, no, I would not have accused you of being a sex trafficker.

Then they said, because they decided you should not leave Maravic to be with Lizaorbello, why I did I say it is wrong for you. Why am I accusing you of something that they decided? So OK, I am chewing on that. I guess I assumed that if you really had more than one, it really was you who sweet talked them and not them doing it to you. They made it very clear that I was 100% wrong.

I am about to apologize when Lizaorbello says, if Jerlyn wants to also be a girlfriend, why not?

I say it is wrong for you to take such a young girl. Lizaorbello says it none of my business and if this is what Jerlyn wants, it is what should happen. I tell her that Jerlyn is too young but she tells me I am not Filipino and that nothing I say matters.

I argue back that I bet her mom will agree with me. Next thing I know I am looking at Jhoan. I hear them talking between themselves and then Jhoan turns to me and says, clear as a bell, if Jerlyn wants, it is none of my business.

You really do not know any of this?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:19PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What did you do?

Scotty,

I had no idea. For the record, I don’t care what Jerlyn decides, I have to agree to it. I have done no such thing.

I did talk to the girls. They are pretty pissed off with you. I told them that you were just concerned for me, your friend, and you meant no harm.

Give them time to cool down.

For what it is worth, Jhoan and Jerlyn are now permanent with me and I have added Jhoan to the bedroom activities. Based on what you have said, I am sure you don’t want to hear any more.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 11:47 PM
Subject: Let's give it a break

Willie,

Just so you know, Evie heard the much of the Skype session and then insisted in reading the rest. Can't say she is happy with either of us. I won't go into the details, but let's just give it a rest. You enjoy your life, and I will do the same here. Maybe we can email in a year or so from now.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A novelette - The Inbox

Unread post by sexy » 07 Dec 2016 19:57

Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:23PM
Subject: Have you heard from my father?

Dear Mr. Santini,

I am sorry to bother you, but I have been trying to get any news from my father about what he is doing and where he is. He answers the emails but refuses to tell me anything other than that he is OK. I am worried about him. I know you are his closest friend. Do you have any information you can share with me?

Yours,
Melinda Wilson-Franzese

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2013 8:17PM
To: Melinda Wilson-Franzese [[email protected]]
Subject: Re: Have you heard from my father?

Hi Melinda!

First, how are the kids? How's your husband, Carmine? It's been a long time. Evie sends her best to you.

About your father. Last time I heard from him was in September and he was fine. He had leased a house and had found companionship. I suspect your father just wants to enjoy his life in quiet and peace, and allow you to enjoy yours. If he says everything is OK, I think you should accept it and leave it be.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:16 PM
Subject: Talk to your daughter!

Willie Wilson,

Shame on you. Melinda is worried sick and you are being an ass. Stop playing games and talk to the girl.

Evelyn Santini

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 7:23 AM
To: Evie [[email protected]]
Subject: Re: Talk to your daughter!

Gee, nice to hear from you too! Just what do you want me to say to my daughter, who wants to come with her family and visit her old dad? Huh?

Evie there are times that things are better just left alone. Just like you telling Scott to not contact me anymore. And by the way, thanks for that!

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Talk to your daughter!

Willie Wilson,

I guess I deserved that. Scott has not been happy about it either.

Willie, are all those women still with you? What about the child? I think her name is Geraleen?

Are you really OK? What is going on?

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:18 AM
Subject: Things here

I am really OK. I am still in the house I leased for a year. I am looking at moving to a little bigger place next September. With Vikki, 'Day, Jhoan and Jerlyn (now 17), it is a little tight here.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2013 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: Things here

Willie Wilson,

I can't say I approve of what is happening, but I listened to what your companions said to Scott in that Skype session. I know no one was forced. It is just hard for me to accept it.

Still, you need to talk to Melinda, if only so she knows why she really shouldn't bring her family to visit you.

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 9:34AM
Subject: I think thanks are in order, but I am not sure!

Hi Mrs. Santini,

My father emailed me and told me what is going on. He told me things that make me wonder if he is mentally stable! But he said in the email that if I doubted the truthfulness of what he was saying I might ask you. So that is what I am doing.

Is it true that my father is living with four women, who are his lovers?

Is it true that these women range in age from 38 to 17?

Is it true that he only wanted one girlfriend but these women conspired to add and add again?

Is it true that your husband said he was a sex offender and that the women called him on Skype and chewed him out royally?

It is true that the reason that your husband and my father are not talking is because you told your husband to stop the communication?

My father says these things are true and that he is about to become a father again. He says that because of all this, it is best I not go to visit him. Does any of this ring true to you?

Yours,
Melinda Wilson-Franzese

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 3:22PM
Subject: Re: I think thanks are in order, but I am not sure!

Melinda

With exception of the following, everything is true. I do not know that Jerlyn, who is seventeen, is a lover. I hope she isn't. I believe your father said in an email last year that he was opposed to it. I know she lives with him as does her mother and her older sister. I am not aware of any pregnancy, but it is possible.

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:10AM
Subject: What do you think I should do?

Hi Mrs. Santini,

I emailed my father again and told him I agreed to not travel with my family to visit him. But based on what you confirmed about the Skype contact with the women, I asked permission to talk with them.

He agreed to ask them if they wanted to speak with me and I gather, they were a little ticked at him that he hadn’t made the offer sooner.

I just got off the Skype session with the four of them. Did you see them, or just hear them? They are beautiful! Stunningly beautiful. Not just one, no, all four. And they claim to love my father, who they call ‘our Willie.’ They say that they will not allow anyone to try to break them up. I told them I was not wanting to do that, but they claimed that all in America want to break them up. They say they don’t trust us. I asked them to ask my father if I can be trusted. They did and things settled down a bit.

Both Vikki and Inday are pregnant, but only about two to three months along. So I am about to have two half siblings, who will be half siblings to each other. I asked him about getting a vasectomy but was told that any attempt he might make in that regard would cause a firestorm there.

Jerlyn says she wanted to meet another man and my Father was more than willing. He set her up on a computer with some dating sites. Evidently she had some very bad experiences with that and decided my Father is the only truly, known, safe, and predictable, option. So far he has been saying no, but all the girls, (his word, not mine) are sure that in time he will give in.

He calls them girls and so I asked them about it. I got stares of ‘so, what do you think we are? Dogs, or cows, or fish?’ They call themselves, ‘girls.’

The ‘girls’ say they were very angry with your husband when they Skyped with him, but that Willie misses him a lot.

I miss my father, as do my kids. I get it that it is not a good idea for my kids to see this, but I want to visit him. He is saying no, do not come. What do you think I should do?

Melinda Wilson-Franzese

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 1:12PM
Subject: Re: What do you think I should do?

Melinda

Please call me Evie!

I am pleased to hear that your Father has not bedded Jerlyn. That was really bothering me.

With all those women, I guess pregnancies should not be unexpected.

I am chewing on the matter of my husband’s decision to not email with your Father. In truth while I did tell him to knock it off, I did not expect it to last until now. I think my husband is conflicted on the matter himself. I will talk with him.

As to your question, rather than travel there, why not communicate via Skype for a while? You can get to know your Father’s ‘girls’, and get a feel for how they see the world and their place in it.

I think we should both read up a bit about the reality of life there.

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:32PM
Subject: Re: Re: What do you think I should do?

Hi Evie,

I took your advice and asked my Father if we could have weekly Skype sessions with just the two of us, and some with the women and me. He has agreed. I told him about your advice, regarding reading up. He said that was sort of a bad idea, as the books and articles tend to tell a sanitized version. It is better to read the daily press and ask the 'girls' about things. There are a few on-line news/press websites and I have set up links to them. I will send you a list of the sites he told me to use.

Thanks again,
Melinda

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 2:52 PM
Subject: Hi there

Willie,

It’s been a while and that is my doing. I sorry for abandoning a good friend for so long. I truly hope you are OK.

I hear via roundabout channels that you are going to be a dad twice over. Are congrats in order, or do you need me to send a care package of Tylenol?

I also hear that all four gals are still there. Does that also mean there have been no more additions?

Evie tells me that you are in contact with Melinda. Are you in contact with Janey too? I mean if you are talking to one daughter, does the other one not feel left out if you aren’t in contact?

I guess I am filled with all sorts of inappropriate questions, like how does one deal with three women and keep them all happy? Sure, when you are married after a while, sex is an every now and then thing, mostly then and not now, but how is that working for you?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Hi there

Scotty,

What a nice surprise. Thank you for the email. It seems that the young’uns want to do the Skype thing, but to my mind it removes the ability to edit, to consider, to organize. I guess I am just a tad bit old fashioned in this new world of technology.

You asked a number of things so let me see if I can check them off the punch list.

Yes, I am fine. I am healthy, well fed and well shod. All is fine in that regard.

As to being a Dad twice over, the ramifications mean that those two who I came damned close to kicking to the curb will be with me until I die. It is a thing I most assuredly had not considered. Jhoan is not pushing for me to impregnate her. I am not sure if she can have any more kids, though both ’Day and Jerlyn assure me she can. I will advise later if I find I need the Tylenol. It is not clear yet. I definitely want to be in a bigger place before the kids are born. Luckily, it will be affordable as will the births.

They don’t use hospitals for child birth. They use ‘Lying-In’ clinics. Costs vary from ₱9,500 to ₱13,500. Plus their version of partially nationalized health care, PhilHealth will pay for much of the cost. The total out of pocket will be between ₱1,500 and ₱5,500. In dollars, that’s between $38 and $130 per birth. I’ve got that covered as my cost will be under $50 per birth.

Additions, none. I will not allow it and no one is arguing with the exception of Jerlyn who wants to be added. I am saying no. She doesn’t need to be in my bed. My bed is crazy enough and I am not going to describe it as I am afraid you will freeze me out again. So your question of how it is working for me is a little difficult for me to answer honestly. Promise me we won’t have another ice age.

Melinda and Janey have been talking. I am not sure I am happy about it. Janey wants to come here with Melinda. Janey told Melinda that she can’t come without her husband and that freaked Melinda out. Now Janey is talking about her and her Steve coming without Melinda. My girls are not happy about this. They see it as meddling. On one hand, they want to respect my family, but the moral indignation they sense from Janey pisses them off.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: I promise

Willie,

I promise I will not turn away again. I am sorry I did before.

The matter of Janey is worrying. I see the potential for unpleasantness. Janey has been a little bit on the manic side of activism as I remember her. Do I have that right? And her husband worked for some victim rights group involved with battered women's shelters, didn't he? Uh-huh, that would not be a good thing.

I am blown away by the healthcare cost for delivering a baby. That is clearly good news.

How is it going to work if you get Jhoan pregnant? I can see Ancestry.com's program melting down into smoldering ashes trying to digest the consequences.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:34 AM
Subject: You asked for it.

Scotty,

First, yes you remember Janey correctly. And yes, her husband is one of those committed to social justice types. He would burn the village to save it, if the ethics he sees are ‘wrong.’

The last thing I am going to worry about is Ancestry.com’s model. I just don’t give a shit. I didn’t come here to make babies, but these gals want kids, though like I said I am not sure about Jhoan on that score.

You ask how it works with the gals. In the beginning they were playing musical beds, with me always in my bed. But that only lasted about a month. Eventually Vikki and ’Day decided to really share me. Most nights I am with the two of them. I am with Jhoan one or two nights a week. In the beginning when we were all in bed together, it was sorta mess. I mean if I was fucking one, the other one was just there. It was awkward for all three of us. The playing around before and after could, and did, allow me to mess with both of them at the same time but they were not touching each other. It really wasn’t working. I said as much and thought we needed to go back to the earlier way, one at a time.

The next night as I was in ’Day, Vikki started stroking me on my back, my legs, nibbling my ear, whispering to me as I continued to fuck ’Day. That was fun and I enjoyed it. The next night I was in Vikki and ’Day started doing what Vikki had done the night before. I could see that this might work. The next night we did the same thing again but after I came in ’Day, I started to eat out Vikki for good measure, while fingering ’Day a bit more. ’Day was already highly stimulated and for some reason glommed onto Vikki’s left tit. Vikki went nuts and we were off to the races.

Since then it has become a real no holds barred three way each time. We are a threesome and there are no no-go places or things. The girls do each other as often as I get to fuck them. I think each of us has had eyes opened to all sorts of possibilities. When you asked if there are others, there aren’t, but ’Day wants to try adding others just for fun every once in a while. I have vetoed that for now, but ’Day has been promoting it with Vikki and begs me frequently to relent.

Jhoan is not part of this. She is a damned good woman and I think the world of her, but believe it or not, she has a conservative streak a mile wide when it comes to how to have sex.

I worry if Jerlyn gets involved if it might really screw with her brain as far as sex goes as she might never really get comfortable with normal sex. It is one of the reasons I am refusing her entreaties. Jhoan backs me up, but that is little help.

In truth, Scotty, I have fallen in love with all four of them. The issues with ’Day and Vikki have never arisen again. They both claim to love me. And I am not doubting it. Now that those two are carrying my children, they are proud and connected to me in a way I cannot begin to describe.

So if Janey comes and sees my going to bed with both ’Day and Vikki night after night, and sees Jerlyn constantly nagging to be allowed to join us, well, shit I don’t want to deal with that.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:41 PM
Subject: Wow!

Willie,

I don't think they make movies as lurid as you tell me your life is like. My God man, this is beyond crazy.

I looked up PhilHealth. It seems like a good deal. But you aren't eligible for it. I gather if you marry one of your 'girls' you would be eligible for coverage. I have been told you have no access to Medicare benefits over there. So how are you handling it?

Just so you know, Evie is reading these emails too. She had no negative comments and is not asking me to stop our contact. She did ask me if I was stimulated by what I read. That was awkward!

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 8:13AM
Subject: Janey

Hi Evie,

Like I told you over the phone, Janey really wants to visit Father. I told her that she really should not go. Her one contact with Vikki, 'Day and Jerlyn was a disaster. Since that mess, the girls are saying she isn't going to be welcomed and that she really should not come.

When I told Janey that, she got indignant and said that made her even more inclined to go. I asked her to try to contact the girls again and make peace. It did not go well. Evidently it ended up with the girls telling Janey that if she came they would make sure every able bodied Filipino they could find would rape her nonstop for her entire time there. Further if she came, they told her it would really not be legal rape, as she knows what will happen if she comes and she should not come! Lastly, they told her that if her husband comes, he will be killed for sure and his body never found.

Janey wrote to our Father and told him all this and his only response was, 'Then don't come.'

Her husband Steve knows what has been threatened and he told Janey that he isn't going to risk his life on some personal issue she has with our Father. So he won't go, but Janey says she is going!

I tried talking to the girls about this, but they told me to stay out of it. Can you ask your husband to talk to my Father about this? I am really worried.

Melinda

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 8:20 PM
Subject: Janey

Willie,

Evie tells me that Janey is coming to visit you and your girls are telling her that if she comes, she will be raped repeatedly during her entire stay there. Evidently Melinda thinks there is the possibility that this is more than hot air and seeks your intervention. I find it a bunch of crazy nonsense, but am carrying the message as a favor to Evie.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: Janey

Scotty,

I was aware of much of this before you wrote. There is little I can do about it and will not try to stop my girls. Janey should not come.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Janey

Willie,

How can you say that? She is your daughter for Christ sake.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Janey

Scotty,

Yes she is my daughter and they are the mothers-to-be of my other children.

Whose side do you want me to take?

You asked a while ago about how I am handling my medical cost. If I was in the States, my cost of Medicare is $104.90 plus about $183 for my medi-gap coverage. That works out to be about ₱150,000 per year. I am putting that amount into a savings account each year. It should more than cover my medical expenses here.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2013 8:13AM
Subject: Re: Janey

Hi Melinda,

Scott contacted Willie, and these were your Father’s responses.

“I was aware of much of this before you wrote. There is little I can do about it and will not try to stop my girls. Janey should not come.”

“Yes she is my daughter and they are the mothers-to-be of my other children. Whose side do you want me to take?”

I guess you can share this to Janey, but honestly, she is being a bone head. I know you love your little sister. But she is a grown woman now and you cannot protect her. Neither she, nor her Steve, have been either cordial or welcoming to Scott or me. I know Willie is beyond frustrated with her and blames your mother for Janey’s attitude. All in all, I think Scott and I want to stay away from Janey. I certainly do not condone the threats, but there is nothing we can or will do about it.

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: Jerlyn

Scotty,

I’ve been snookered! For the past month Vikki and ’Day have been playing a game with me. They blindfold me and challenge me to guess who is giving me head, or whom I am inside. Both girls, as you know, are about the same height and weight, so that doesn’t tell me anything. I am supposed to tell by more subtle means. It is a fun game and I have been enjoying it as much as they seem to enjoy it.

OK so last night they blindfold me and I recognize Vikki giving me head. There is one thing she does with her tongue that ’Day does not know about, and I am not telling! Then one of the girls mounts me and for the life of me I can’t tell which it is. There is a good reason why. It is Jerlyn. The act is consummated and I have her blood on me when all was said and done.

She has now entered my bed and I gather I have another bedmate on a permanent basis.

Jhoan and I have had a couple of long talks about this, this morning. She is not upset or angry with me. I am not sure if she is even sad. We decided to make sure Jerlyn is on some type of birth control. Well, like I said ‘we’ decided. Jerlyn, Vikki and ’Day are screaming at Jhoan at the moment and I have decided that the best thing for me to do is hide. No one here is getting kicked to the curb anymore.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 6:41AM
Subject: Re: Jerlyn

Willie,

Damn! I don't know what to say. I do have two questions.

Is the girl now on birth control? Have you heard if Janey is coming to visit you?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Jerlyn

Scotty,

No and no.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:41PM
Subject: Janey!

Hi Evie,

I apologize for writing this, but I don’t know what else to do.

Janey left for the Philippines on May 8th. Until yesterday, no one, including Steve, had heard one word from her. The girls denied knowing anything and my Father said he had no idea. She simply was gone.

Then yesterday, Steve got divorce papers from an attorney who says he has been retained by Janey. He provided a signed document, notarized at the embassy in Manila, and clearly containing her signature. It’s a no fault divorce and asks only for the normal split of community property.

Steve is panicking. He had contacted the embassy about the fact that she was missing. So when she showed up, they interviewed her. They say she is fine and is not under any coercion. The Embassy says she came alone and that the document is valid, and that’s all they will say, other that if Steve comes, they have it from Janey that she will seek a TRO (temporary restraining order) against him, so he might as well stay away. I get it that she has suggested to the embassy personnel that he might be violent towards her. I don’t think it is true, but she knows better than most that the claim alone is tantamount to proof with the law enforcement folks.

Please, please ask your husband to reach out to my Father. He is refusing to talk to me about it. My Mom is hysterical.

Melinda

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:22PM
Subject: What the hell is going on?

Willie,

Really Willie, what is happening? I am including as an attachment an email Evie got from Melinda. Willie, this silent thing is freaking everyone out here.

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:22AM
Subject: Re: What the hell is going on?

Scotty,

All I can tell you is that Janey is safe. It is her decision to seek the divorce. No one is requiring it. She doesn't want to talk to anyone about this and I am not going to violate that request.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:32PM
Subject: Re: Re: What the hell is going on?

Willie,

Is she there?

Scott

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:31AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: What the hell is going on?

Scotty,

Leave it alone. Maybe I need a time out now.

/s/Willie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:10PM
Subject: Are you going to shut me out?

Willie,

Are we still talking?

Scott

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A novelette - The Inbox

Unread post by sexy » 07 Dec 2016 19:57

Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:27AM
Subject: Janey!!!!!

Hi Evie,

I don’t know how to start this, or what to say or why am even sending this to you. Maybe after you have read, what I received this morning, you can help me make sense of all of it. I got this email from Janey this morning. I am pasting in here what she wrote.

- - - -

Hi Sis,

It’s been a while and though I needed the time, I am sorry for having worried you. I have a long story to tell you, and it is not an easy one to write, or one that will be easy to read. But I am OK now. Before I start on the story, let me give you a piece of really good news!

You are an Aunt twice. Now to my daughter Susan Wilson Wilson. She was born just seven days ago. Mother and daughter are doing fine. Also to my wonderful daughter Melissa Wilson Wilson, who was born April 3, 2014.

You are also a half-sister to: Vikki’s girl Sahira, and her boy Jomar, to ’Day’s girl Amapola, Jhoan’s boy Alvin, and Jerlyn’s daughter Anenita. Yes, you have seven new ones. Congratulations!

OK now I will tell you what happened.

When I had my itinerary to travel to see Dad, I sent it to him via email. What I did not know is that there is only one computer in the house and all use it. Vikki saw the email, noted the arrival date and time before deleting it. Dad didn’t know I was on my way.

When I got to his city’s airport and exited, there was a man with my name on a large piece of white board. He said he was there to pick me up and take me to my Dad.

He didn’t take me to my Dad. He kidnapped me and took me to a building where I was repeatedly raped and knocked around. Sometimes I was taken by one, sometimes by two. Sometimes three took me at the same time. I was a fuck doll for them. They used very hole I have. They would piss on me and then clean me up by throwing a bucket of water on me.

I heard them say that I was to be sold as a slave, via the Abu Sayyaf to a man from Dubai.

One of the men there took pity on me and told me that I had been taken because women who were safe, would not have been safe, if I have been allowed to continue on. It was my life for theirs. I had been stupid. I should not have meddled in things that I didn’t understand.

They kept me there for over two weeks. I was raped at least three times a day. I learned their names, I knew their faces, and decided I would seek revenge on them if I ever got free.

But that never happened because one night I heard shooting and at least two explosions. I turned the cot upside down and climbed under it. I prayed.

Then it was quiet. I could see nothing in the dark.

I felt a hand on me. It was gentle. A whisper from a woman. It’s OK, now. The Abu Sayyaf will not get you. You will come with us. Come.

I crawled out from under the cot. I could not see the woman well enough to know who she was. When I exited the room I could see all the men who had kept me. They were all dead. Every one of them, dead.

The woman, whom I still did not know pushed me out of the room and out into the back of an SUV. We rode for the better part of a couple of hours to a small house. I was taken inside, washed, and fed the first good meal I had eaten since I arrived in the Philippines. I was given clothing to wear.

I asked the woman’s name. She told me to call her Ate. I told her I need to leave, but she told me, I was safe but not free. I had been saved, but now I needed to learn. Once I had learned, I would be allowed to leave.

Learn I did. I will not bore you with the details, but I learned about the life of the average poor Filipina. I learned about her prospects. I learned what her options were. I learned a great deal. No one touched me other than to massage me. That is until I had my period. The men who had raped me, had not impregnated me. I breathed a sigh of relief.

And then one night I was bathed and perfumed. I was blindfolded. I ball gag was put into my mouth, and I was taken to a man. I did not know who he was. He didn’t say a word, and I could not speak. Other than the fact that someone placed me on his penis, he didn’t touch me. When he was done, I was removed and brought back to my room. This happened every night I was, by the calendar and a thermometer, the most fertile. When my fertile time in early June was over, there was no more contact with the man, until when I became fertile in early July. Once again I was brought to this man and once again not a word or the touch of a hand. Nothing. Just, each night, his penis inside of me and his release inside of me.

The lessons continued. I continued to learn. Language, history, and the reality of life on these islands.

I did not have my period toward the end of July. I was sure I was pregnant and so were those who kept me in that room. I was given a pregnancy test. I was pregnant.

Once they knew I was pregnant, there was no waiting until ‘my time.’ I was bathed perfumed and taken to the man. Once again the same things. No sound, no touch other than that damned penis hard inside me and finding release.

And then. Someone removed my blindfold. Below me and still inside of me was the man. He was also blindfolded. He had a big smile of his face. To my left I saw Vikki. She asked the man, Who is on you tonight?

He guessed, Jerlyn?

Jerlyn, from behind me said, Wrong again!

The man groaned and said, It’s not fair. I can’t be wrong so many times! I know all three of you so well!

And then Jerlyn removed my ball gag. But you never knew what I felt like Dad.

He ripped the blindfold off himself and went white as a ghost. He didn’t say a word.

From the very back of the room the woman I knew as Ate spoke. She carries your child, Willie. She is yours now.

All the women left the room. I was still on top of Dad and his penis was still inside me and curiously getting larger by the second. I could have gotten off, but I didn’t. I made love to Dad. Dad made love to me. I stayed in his arms all night. I knew he had no idea what had happened to me. I knew in an instant that this was not his doing. If there was one man I was not angry with, it was the one whose child I was carrying.

We held each other and then slept. In the morning he asked me what had happened and I told him everything.

It seems your attempts to contact me alerted Dad that there was something wrong. He told me that he told Jhoan that if anything bad happened to me, there would be hell to pay from him.

That was what got me rescued from the men who were going to sell me. It got them killed. Those deaths were never reported. Life is like that here. People are killed, life goes on. The more I learned, the more I realized I have been a horse’s ass all my life! I also realized that the life I had with Steve was built on condescension toward others and a misguided sense of superiority.

The women here do not believe in abortion and it is illegal. I am sure I might have found a way, but Dad didn’t want me to do that. He actually wanted our child and made sure I knew that often. He was no longer Dad. No longer the man I fought never-endingly. He was a sweet, caring man, who only wanted peace and quiet. The other women told me I was one of them now. I wasn’t buying that in the beginning, but I came to realize that there was nowhere to go. Nowhere that I felt right within. Here I was with Dad. I knew that I was always going to have his love and that he would care for our child.

On August 2, I sat down with Jhoan, who I call Ate. I told her I would stay. She told me to talk with Dad. We talked and I told him that I did not want Steve listed as the father. I asked his help in getting a divorce. He agreed. That is when I went to the Embassy.

When I got there, people were freaking out thinking I was in trouble. It took me a while, but the best I could come up with to get them to knock it off was to tell them that Steve was an abuser and I was hiding out at my Dad’s place. They bought the story and all settled down.

Dad got email from his friend Scott and just could not deal with it. That was the end of that. It made Dad sad, but he said, my being with him and the coming birth of the child made it necessary.

The divorce went through easy enough. I was now unmarried and at the dinner table I was joking around and said, OK Dad, I am free to marry. When are you going to propose?

It was a joke. I was teasing, but the others at the table took up the challenge for me, telling him, he should marry me. He said, I can’t! It’s not legal.

But Jhoan said, How you know that?

It turns out that two foreigners cannot marry in the Philippines, but they can in Thailand. It took all of three minutes with smartphones and a web search to figure that out.

I am not sure Dad really wanted to marry me, but all in the house were pushing for it. I think he just relented and decided to go with the flow. I think I really wanted it.

Three months before your niece Melissa was born, Dad and I married. Vikki was the Maid of Honor. And so because of naming conventions here I am Jane Elizabeth Wilson Wilson.

So I am both your sister and your step-mother. You are both an aunt and a half-sister to my two girls.

But you should know three things.

First, what the others did to me was because they were terrified for their lives if I broke things up in their lives with Dad. It was an act of self-preservation. I understand that now and accept that they did what they needed to do. In retrospect, if it had not been for that, I really might have made a hash of things here.

Second, I am happier than I have ever been in my life.

Third, anyone who wants to contact us (I got Willie to agree and yes I call him Willie now), may do it with one proviso. You must accept that things are as they are and: no arguing about it, no criticizing it, no problems of any kind. Oh… and no telling Steve or Mom!

All my love,
/s/Jane Elizabeth Wilson Wilson

OK Evie, what happens next?

Melinda

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:31AM
Subject: Re: Janey!!!!!

Melinda,

I have read this over three times. I have read it out loud to Scott. His response was to go to our liquor cabinet and pour three fingers of Scotch and down the whole damned thing.

Scott said it sort of sounded like Stockholm Syndrome.

I don’t think Scott will re-engage with your Father. I suspect those days are over. It’s just a guess, but I know my husband pretty well.

I have to agree with Janey in one way. If we have nothing nice to say, we should keep it to ourselves. I see nothing good that comes out of challenging what has happened. Janey made it perfectly clear it was not your Father’s doing.

Are you up to contacting them without rancor?

Have you told your husband?

Are you really going to not tell your mother? I am sure she wants to know that Janey is safe. At least she should know Janey is living in her ex’s home and so visiting is not a good idea.

Evie

‡ ‡ ‡

Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:28PM
Subject: Re: Re: Janey!!!!!

Hi Evie,

Thanks for the perspective. I am sorry to hear about your husband's feelings, but I surely understand.

I will talk with Janey about Mom. I also need to talk to her about what I tell my husband.

I think it is time I met my siblings in the Philippines and at least I know I will not be kidnapped.

Melinda.
The End