A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:24

Chapter 13

There is a problem that happens once you start fucking young girls. It is not that older women don't get to you anymore. They sure do. No, you do not lose interest in older girls, it is just that you no longer see innocence. You see untapped sexuality.

Normally, a young girl doesn't share that view, and if you try anything, you will be explaining yourself to a cop. But when you are in a culture that permits or winks at it in some circumstances, and where the girls are in real need, it becomes more than possible. It is the real means to a real end. And that is when it really becomes addictive. The girls are saying yes and you are able to have one or two or in my case, over fifty. I suspect I could have any little girl no matter how young.

I have twenty-seven students age eleven and ten when the third class starts. They are mostly a year older by the time I need to work with them. They are still very young and the youngest seven, who aged out of our program at age eleven, are the most difficult. But none are opposed to what was happening.

The school years for the third, fourth, fifth and six graduating classes are otherwise uneventful. In the US, Jake's Girls remain very active. I visit every year with Joy and Jun. After the sixth graduating class I take Abbey and Mitch. Both are legally full adults and is was nice to show the husbands pictures of me and the girls when they were young. It also gives the daughters a reinforced role model for the future of their lives with their dads.

I am only seventy years of age. I am in good health. I now weigh 145lb and am stable at that weight. In seven years I will have four sons here, who will take over all or at least part of my sexual duties with the school. Abbey and Mitch have been learning my business and are already taking over some of my accounts. So the income should be able to continue. The husbands of the first through fifth years have been talking. There are seventy of them. Some of them are very well off and they are looking at setting up a charity to support the school. It will provide them a tax write off, reimburse me for some of my outlay and allow the school to continue with broader funding. There is even talk of a twenty million dollar endowment.

This is a special year. Abbey's oldest girl, Mitch's oldest girl, and Jun's twin girls will all turn twelve. It is a year I have long waited for and so have the mothers and the girls themselves.

The first to turn twelve is Abbey's girl Desiree. (Yes, Mitch was the first to announce a pregnancy, but Abbey was the first one to be impregnated.)

Desiree is sweet lanky girl with a disarming smile, her grades are always on the top of the class and that is a hard feat considering that all the kids are very bright. She didn't wait for an invite from me. On the morning of her birthday as I am just waking up with Joy by my side, we find the child standing there.

Good morning Desiree. Isn't it a bit early?

Tatay, oo, it is a good morning. It is also my birthday and this year is my twelfth!

Indeed it is anak1. Do you wish for me to give you a baby?

Oo Tatay. I want you to be gentle with me. I am happy but scared Tatay.

I will be gentle anak, but we will do it later today. Now I will shower, and have breakfast.

And so that afternoon, with Abbey present, Desiree on top, I take my true daughter's virginity. It is exciting and erotic. Each pussy is different, and this one is certainly that. This is my own flesh and blood and as her blood drips over my cock and I hear my daughter ask me to give her, her first baby, I am in a place I cannot describe. There is no physical distance between us. I feel a connection that is ineffable. And I give her cum far beyond my usual measure. I fill my daughter. She knows it.

She, my blood, speaks to me as if in a dream, Seal me into you and make me one with you. I am your daughter, your mistress, your wife and I am the mother of your future wife. I am all to you. I am you.

I have cum so fast the first time that I feel like a school kid.

After that we settle down. Desiree and I stay together all afternoon. Her pussy is ridged on the inside. I can feel the ridges as we work back and forth. Her legs are strong. She clamps to me. Her brown hair and brown eyes are mine as I look into myself and her at the same time. Her breasts are already B cups. They are on their way to C cups.

If not that day, then that month, I give her a child.

Over the next two years, Desiree becomes a regular in my bed. She develops amazing muscle control in her pussy. She does develop the C cups and hips to go with them. She grows to 5' 4" and is a beauty.

At age thirteen Desiree bears the daughter we call Jacqueline-Jake. This child is the first of my children who have the description of DoubleJakes. In time, and there is time, I will have TrippleJakes.

Jacqueline-Jake is the first mother of a TrippleJake. We call that child TeeJay.

Desiree is a joy. She loves sex as much as I do and in the beginning brims over with questions about how to do something, or why people have issues with this or that. For her, sex is the only reason to be alive, everything else just fills in the gaps. The combination of her raw intelligence and her sexual passion makes her an unusual but perfect companion. She and I discover that she is a Lesbian quite by accident one day. I am looking at one of the mothers over at the dormitory and Desiree just sighs, as I was doing about the same, but far more quietly.

She asks me, Can you really have any woman here.

I answered, I can in most cases.

Then Desiree asks, Do you want to fuck that mother across the way?

Bata2, do you think the mother looks desirable?

Yes, if I were you I'd fuck her and then I could have a taste too!

How much do you want her Anak?

I want her a lot Jake. But I want a lot of the mothers and some of my classmates. I wish I was you and could have any girl I wanted.

It is clear, Desiree loves me, but I am the only male she loves. She loves females. From then, on our exploits together, are to share girls between us.

The next of my daughters to reach the age of twelve, just three days after Desiree, is Mitch's girl, Girlie. Girlie's face is almost the spitting image of her mother (but she is bigger) and that was something special. Girlie tells me that she wants ten children and she needs them soon because her mother told her I am old and will not be around for long. I hold my tongue when she tells me that.

Girlie was a real competitor and does extremely well in school either tying with Desiree or coming in right behind her. The two girls are pals and so there is no ill will between them. They just see themselves as the top of the talent pool.

Girlie is having a bit of a fit the day of her birthday. She has selected a special dress to wear the first time she is to be with me - not that she will be in it all that long. Never the less, it is important to her, and now that the day has come she is busting out of it, literally. She has grown a cup size and added an inch around her hips since the dress had been bought.

I send Girlie word via Desiree that she is to put on a robe, nothing else and get her damned ass up to the fourth floor "now!" That does it and three minutes later my daughter is in the bedroom. She is crying, apologizing and I am having none of it. I tell her to sit down on the bed and to shut the hell up.

Girlie, I think you have things hooked up backwards in your head. I really don't give a hoot or a holler, what you were going to wear to get here. From the moment you entered this door you are supposed to be without clothes. When I take you out with me, I will make damned sure you have the prettiest damned dress that fits you on your sweet body, but as of tonight your body is more my concern than it is yours. ... ... ... There is no competition to win favors in this bed. And you are not replacing anyone. This is where you belong. Now go to the bathroom, dry your eyes, take that robe off and get your sweet ass in my bed.

Girlie does exactly that. When she slides into my bed, she has washed her face and she looks fine.

Are you ready daughter?

Oo father, I am ready. Do me good and give me a son father. There are so many daughters!

Girlie is bigger than Desiree. She has more curves than Desiree has. She is already 5' 5". Her C cup breasts are the biggest of all my girls and she is as hungry for sex as Desiree was. I taste her breasts and then her pussy. She moans with excitement. My finger finds her hymen but I break it with my cock as I take her from behind. Blood is on the sheets but I do not care nor do I take time right then, for her to recover. I continue to plow her. That seems to work well, cock up cunt, finger up ass, mouth to mouth. I am relentless until she cums, in my arms.

Fuck me father, fuck me! Make me your bitch. Make me your cunt! Make me a mommy. You own my ass! Fuck me!

Her thin waist is perfect as her hips attack me with an urgency that suggests she had been needing this a long time. She bites my ear as she begs me to give her babies. The boobs bouncing, I can hold back not one second more and then loose the cum she is wanting! She whoops and hollers. I suck my daughter's big and springy tits. I fuck her every moment I am not in Desiree. Once I get her pregnant I will take my daughter up her ass. She is every bit mine as is Desiree.

Jun's twin girls were next. These two Becca and ReBecca are a fantasy if there ever was one. They are perfect, already developed, sexy as hell, horny to beat the band and they have been munching on their sibling's pussy for a couple of years. They have brown hair, brown eyes and look like little Jewesses. All my girls think that they are the prettiest. They are pretty but it is the prejudice against Asian features that raises their stock in the house with my girls. Still it is weird, as they were the most like me, and they are twins. I take them together and they lose their hymens within 60 seconds of each other. It is a family scene with blood all over three pair of legs. Cum is dripping out of two hairless and now evidently pregnant cunts. My cock refuses to go soft. After fucking right through their hymens, one after another and then fucking them ruthlessly on their backs with their legs pinned to my shoulders until they cum, I dump cum in both of them. I am still hard. I flip them over and with just a squirt out of the KY tub, take both virgin asses all the way to the root.

These are my daughters in all including looks, and I go off the beam. They are screaming for me to make them my whores and I am telling them they are my little whores. I cum again in each of their butts. I do not know where that all comes from but in the end, we are covered with blood, cum and pussy juices. The sheets are wrecked and these two twins are on the floor kissing my feet. Damn I am out of control and then we all just crash, as is, in the mess that we have made.

I wake up. They were still crashed out. I shower and head downstairs for some food. When I get back to my room, the twins tag team me with Desiree and Girlie. My four daughters keep a pussy on my face, one each on each hand and one on my cock for 30 minutes!

The last of my oldest daughters, and the last one to turn 12 when I am 71, is Joy's daughter Lori.

This is my daughter from the loins of the woman who should be my wife. As rough as I was with the twins, it is soft and sweet with Lori. Lori is patient and she explores every part of me. I do the same with her. We learn what tickles and what doesn't. We learn what is sexy for each other. She learns to talk dirty, in a way, that few know how to do with me.

She leans into my soul, as we fuck and whispers, Your other daughters might have your cock, but I own your heart. You are mom's and now you are mine too. Now give your daughter the first of the babies she will have for you.

And I do. I do that night and I have given her more babies since.

For six weeks straight the only pussy I get was twelve years old. The tight hairless pussy of my own daughters.

Five months after I took Desiree, all five of them are quite obviously pregnant.

At this point it is completely clear that our house cannot contain all those who are living here. Mr. Reyes, bless his heart is still practicing his craft. We design a new building, much larger which the family expands into nicely. It is attached to the original home via a new significantly enlarged dining room. I stay right where I always have been. I am told Rosemarie is writing something about that and that Lori has volunteered to help her.

The children of my children and their children, (the DoubleJake and the TripleJakes) have a number of oddities.

Not what you might think ... no diseases, no retardation, and no deformities.

No it is much weirder. All the Double boys seemed normal as far as we can tell.

The Double girls are all Lesbians. They dream of and get hot over females. However, all of them like my cock in them, like being pregnant, and have a number of daughters for me.

Those are the TripleJakes and there is not one boy in the group. All the TripleJakes are also Lesbians and but shared the same willingness to take my cock so long as there is no kissing involved.

Their one other oddity; these girls get hornier by the generation. The Double girls are as horny as a teenage boy is, but they never grow out of it. It seems to be a lifelong need. The Triples are insatiable, which has created real problems, and is a subject that is being dealt with by members of my family, who have more to do with the matter, and more energy.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:25

Chapter 14

I am ninety-four now and about to lay my hands down from journal recording because of advancing age and finally infirmity.

I do have some final things to record.

My Girls, their ages at my 94th Birthday and their children:

Joy/68: Lori, Willie, Joe
Abbey/49: Desiree, Loni, Gale, Analyn
Mitch/50: Girlie, Nomi, Rosealie, Lili
Jun/45* at passing: Becca, ReBecca, Rowena, Adel
Cherise/59: Sam, Ramon
Anabel/43: Nikki, JoJo
Rose/52: Ivy
Rosemarie/41: Jou, Karen, Steve, Krista, Manny, Dodong
Jana/40: none
Desiree/36: Jacquine-Jake, GuyGuy, Tom, Lora
Girlie/36: Ma Lynette, Maria, Mary, Vennessa
Becca/36: Honey, Ann, Leo, Henry
Rebecca/36: Diether, Luisa, Krisa, Abe
Lori/36: Sara, Kala, Jola, Francisco
Lori has the rest of the list. Check with her...

Of my initial kids, not including the Double and Triple Jakes, there are twenty-six children, split evenly between boys and girls. Every one of those daughters have given me at least one Double Jake. The first five gave me four each! I leave it to Lori to write that history as I am too old now.

The oldest of the TripleJakes are twelve years of age but I am ninety-four and just too damned old to deal with these hyper-sexed nymphs. I have had a good run. The school continues to operate with the assistance of nine of my sons who have also dipped into the talent pool at the school to take on their own families as well as help others find homes in the States.

I had traveled once a year for eighteen years to the Jake's Girls conventions we held, though we moved it to Mexico due to issues of getting too much attention in the US for our families. The school has done very well. Due to the generosity and bequests we have a one hundred and fifty million dollar (US) endowment. That's one hell of a lot of Philippine pesos! It pays for the whole damned operation and provides income for the family as they function as staff. My sons now do the traveling to the annual event, along with Rosemarie and Anabel. Those boys impregnate the daughters who did not take the first time. Joy no longer goes. She is the matriarch of the outfit at the age of sixty-eight. She tells me she is fine, but Abbey tells me Joy has health problems that I am not supposed to know about.

Joy tells me that she has had the very best of lives and could never have wished for more. She is happy and I have no reason to doubt her. Anabel is forty-three and Rosemarie is forty-one! Can you believe it? Both are still stunningly lovely. Jun died of breast cancer a few years ago and I really miss her. Cherise is the principal and head teacher of the school. There are many of my kids, and the twenty of the program, in our school; three of my daughters are now certified teachers and work in the school. Mitch and Anabel run what were my business affairs but now are clearly theirs. They have readdressed the market, made many changes and I have no idea what they are doing any more.

As to all the families in the US we helped to create, all I can tell you is that we created in twenty years about three hundred and eighty families. We had only sixteen the first year and lately my sons have been poaching the talent pool for their families. Of those, there are about 300 of my children in the US as first born kids of the daughters. It became a tradition among those families to name the boys Jacob and the girls Jacquie. So if you know a half Filipino by that name ... well you never know!

Of my own original family in the US, my mother died just a couple of years after I moved to the Philippines. Neither my son from my first marriage nor the daughter I fathered the next year survived me. Neither had any children.

When I moved the Philippines, it was the end of my bloodline as the older kids would never have children of their own. That is no longer the case. My blood line will live on for many more generations.

So at this point let me quit. I am too old to even go back and edit any more.

Jake Xxxxxxxxx,
May 20th, 2044
General Santos City,
Philippines
Epilogue

This addendum to Jake's journal is being written by his current attorney, Raymon Espejo. It is written at the request of those who I will call Jake's wives and whom he had called his girls. My father, Alvin Espejo was Jake's attorney for many years. I have taken over that practice and Jake had kindly left his legal affairs in my hands.

I call these women his wives because his will and trusts specify that his executor, Joy, and I are to treat equally and equitably as wives for the purpose of the settlement of his accounts and obligations all those who lived with him as his girls.

The land the wives and the whole family lives on is based on a ninety-nine year lease. However last year, an early settlement of the lease permitting a sale into the hands of nine of his sons as a trust was accomplished. The owner is now a trust but the boys, as a board, make the day-to-day decisions. They cannot sell the land without the unanimous permission of Jake's Wives. The wives control the trust of ninety million Philippine Pesos (two million dollars US) for the general welfare of the family. Mitch and Abbey own the business but are directed, after paying their own salaries, to assist in the support of the wives in their day-to-day needs with those funds where the operation of the school and its ancillary activities are not concerned.

The school operates as a standalone, which Jake spun off ten years earlier with its own board and financing.

Jake passed away on November 20, 2044. He died in his sleep. For some reason Joy thinks it is important that I state he was with Jacqueline-Jake when he passed.

The following was transcribed by my secretary as the wives dictated it to her.

I am Joy. Jake never left me, never told me I was pangit (ugly) when I got old. I am pangit. He loved all of us, and he was good to all of us. He did more for us than anyone else would have done. We have a very different type of family, but we love each other. We have property and good houses. We have money and income. Jake left us with everything we need to continue for generations if we follow his instructions. I know Jake is Jewish but there was no way to bury him in a regular cemetery here. The day after he died we got a call from a Muslim religious man. The man said he had been in contact with Jake and we could bury him in the Muslim cemetery! That is where he rests today. Haha. Jake used to say that Muslims and Jews were cousins from the same family - they just had a hard time getting along sometimes. And then he would say family arguments are the worst. I miss Jake, but I will see him soon in heaven. My health is not good and I have given instructions that when I die, Abbey is to assume my legal responsibilities. I signed some papers here today for that.

We are Abbey, Mitch, Cherise, Anabel, Rose, Rosemarie and Jana.

We are the rest of those Jake has said were his wives. Two of us, Rose and Jana, were surprised by being included. Rose because she never felt she connected with Jake the way the other wives did and Jana because she could not give him children. The rest of us know that Jake loved each of us for who we are. We were aware how Rose made him laugh, and Jana was special for him. He never forgave Jana's mother but was forever grateful for the love Jana gave him.

Lori is, with the help of all of us, writing a formal genealogy and a history of later events. It seems that Jake as he got older just lost patience with keeping the record up to date. At his passing Jake had 71 children here! That includes all of us, the children from his wives (26), the DoubleJakes (34), and TripleJakes (11). There is a huge amount for Lori to do. Jake wanted his beliefs to be understood and not die with him. To the extent that, we his wives and his sixty-nine children, live in his world and have understood what he believed, Jake succeeded.

Jake was our husband and he will be missed. We his wives are still vital, very horny but not young. Hehehe. What we will do now, bahala na!

§ § §
The End

§ § §