A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Unread post by sexy » 08 Dec 2016 11:59

Chapter 4

The next day is the beginning of the long and arduous trip back to the States. The length of time it takes and the number of planes I have to ride is appalling and not worth retelling here. A day later I am home in the US and after a few hours rest, I have my work cut out for me.

I have to do the following: sell off the parts of my business which are involved with physical things and arrange for some services to be transferred to others. Notify clients that while I would be available for remote service support and consulting; all the other things I have done in the past would be handled by others.

I put my house up for sale. This is perfect timing. The market is high – it falls a month after the sale is final and I am gone. It is not a big place and it is not in a metro area, but I still get over $350K for the place. I bought it for $94K some 20 years earlier. I am not crying. My new land in Mindanao is costing me $663,000.00. Fifty hectares is in US terms 123.33 acres of very fertile ground. The average farmer around Gensan has one or two hectares. I have an idea how to use that land to my benefit.

I sell a bunch of stuff, arrange for the shipment of the rest via a 40’ cargo container to the Philippines. It might take two or three months to get there but that is just fine. I work with my banks to transfer funds. I arrange for the installation of, as fast an internet connection as I can get into the house we have in Gensan using PLDT. They are hard to work with and I cannot get a business class account because I don’t have a Philippine business. Saying you are a business, doesn’t cut it. You have to have a license to run a business to run a Philippine business, to get that class of account, but I get as good a connection as is possible.

I buy a plane ticket with a return trip as delayed a date as I can get and then contact the Philippine Embassy for an immigrant visa. They gave me only a 60 day tourist visa, which I can renew once I get there, multiple times. There is some rule about only 50 general immigrant visas per country available per year, unless I marry a Filipina. I'll have to fix that once I got there, as I gather there may be a work around. I am not going to marry so I will have to figure out how to deal with the issue.

Meanwhile I have been in contact with Mr. Reyes, our architect, and we have finalized the plans. He has – with the assistance of Atty. Espejo, with whom I had provided limited power of attorney while I was gone - chosen a contractor. Ground is broken before I leave the USA.

Seventy-five days after I get back to the USA, I say goodbye to one and all, and am headed back to the Philippines. By that time, I have transferred significant funds to my BDO account and Atty. Espejo has sent the check for the final lease payment. The check has been deposited, and it has cleared my account. Lease or own ... that land is mine.

I am about to be an expat. I knew there were others in and around Gensan, but I had yet to meet them. I am not sure I want to meet them. My lifestyle may make that problematic.

I am going back to a home with more things and people in it than I had when I left. Angel has arrived, as has Jun. Beds have been purchased. Kitchen equipment has been acquired, as has a 20-cup rice cooker/steamer, two hot/cold water dispensers that take those blue 20-liter/litre jugs. And, the most important addition – a hot water heater for my shower.

On the return trip, I stay in Manila for a couple of days. I need to adjust my visa and the best office to do that was in Manila. I know I will be in the Philippines for longer than 60 days and I don't want the hassle of re-upping every sixty days. My research has discovered that there is a visa that is good for up to one year, and is renewable year after year. That's the one I want. It's called a SRRV visa. The visa requires that I claim to be retired.

While I am not really retired, the nature of my work will allow me to act that way for the Philippine Retirement Authority, the PRA. It is also a little pricey, requiring a deposit that is frozen while I am here. I can't touch it, but it is not really a problem. It allows me to stay indefinitely without marrying. I bring all the needed documents with me and hope it would all be OK.

One of the beauties of the SRRV Visa is that the cargo container I am bringing in will be duty and customs free!

I am back at the Best Western in Manila again. There are nicer hotels, but this one is fine and the price is right. It does not take long to arrange for the Visa. While there is a lot of official corruption in the Philippines, the PRA office in Manila is a paradise that is completely free of the fixers and other corrupt practices. I gather not all the Immigration offices are so clean.

I fly back to Mindanao with a temporary paper copy of my visa. The fancy plastic card would follow later. My 'family' has rented a van and driver to meet me at the airport. There were six of us: Joy, Abbey, Mitch, Jun, Angel and me. Adding the driver, we were seven. Oh my, if we start having babies in a serious way, I am going to need a Jeepney just to move us around. My SUV, loaded in the cargo container, will not accommodate that many people!

We get back to our house and I walk through, checking out what is what. I had let Joy know I needed a room for my office. The girls have set up one of the bedrooms for this purpose. There is a little table. My desk is on the cargo container that will arrive in a couple of months. The Internet is running to the house, but we need a wireless router, a printer/scanner/copier, a couple of large monitors and some patch cables. I figure, I will do that tomorrow. Though I am shipping that sort of stuff in the container, I need it now.

But…today I have 'personnel' issues.

First is Jun. After giving each girl a hug and a kiss, I retire to the bedroom with Jun. She starts to get undressed. I smile and sit down to enjoy the view. But I stay dressed. Naked, she looks and asks if something is wrong.

Nothing is wrong. Jun you look beautiful and I am pleased that you are here. Are you OK? Have you been treated well?

Yes Jake, they all treat me good. They say we are all family. I know we are not, but it is fun.

Jun, did you finish high school?

Yes, but no money for college.

I am told that there are good colleges in Gensan. What would you like to study?

Will you let me study business?

Of course. Tomorrow morning you go and get the forms and sign up for the next semester. I want you to work hard at this and graduate.

Maraming salamat, Maraming salamat, Maraming salamat. God bless you Jake.

You are welcome. Now because you are mine, I want to know if you want to have children. Do you? If you do not we need to get you on birth control.

Do you not know?

What?

Mitch is pregnant and we have a contest to see who will be next! I hope I win!

There are times that words are useless. Here is a naked seventeen year-old girl, who has declared herself to be mine and wants me to get her pregnant. I take my clothing off, get into bed with Jun and starting at her ankles, (she claimed her feet are too dirty,) kiss and lick my way all the way up. I have described her to you before. Nothing had changed. But this time we were alone with each other. And in this one-on-one time we take care of each other: touching, talking, kissing, teasing, and earnest licking of hidden places. When I finally center in on licking her pussy we have been going for forty-five minutes. She loves having my mouth on her pussy and she grinds her cunt into me with a power and determination that is beyond measure.

The decision to mount her and give her a baby, if I can, occurs after fifteen minutes of pussy munching. I take her missionary style and her orgasm is almost immediate. I keep her going for a while but the scent of her body, her body's insistent need for cum makes the rest of it unimportant. I pound her pussy until the urgent need to cum produces the result we both want.

After I give her the cum, she does what Mitch had done. She is just about on her head with her legs up against the wall. Nothing will leak out.

I leave her there and take a shower.

Now is the time for me to get to know Angel. I do not know if she even belongs here. When I find her in a back room, she is a little reserved, maybe even frightened.

Angel, I know exactly why every other girl stays here. Do you want to be here? Do you want to stay here, and if yes to either, would you be kind enough and tell me why?

My father said I had to go to you. I told him I have boyfriend and I can live with him. Tatay1 say hindi.

Is your father still out of work?

Yes, Sir.

Does he know how to work construction, like build houses?

Yes I think so.

OK, listen closely and stop me if you do not understand any part. I am going to offer your tatay a job. He would have to move near here, but it is a real job. I am telling him that you are a good girl but not right for me. He can either take care of you or let you go to your boyfriend. If he wants to accept my job offer, you can wait here until he comes. But I will not touch you and you will never become part of this family. Do you understand that?

Well, she does and she doesn't. I have to explain parts of it a few times and I even have to enlist her younger sister Mitch to explain parts to her. And that creates a minor shit-storm. Mitch is insistent that Angel stay and I am having none of it. Only after I get it into Mitch’s head that her father will have a job and be able to support Angel, does she relent. As Mitch is already pregnant there is no talk of her returning to her father.

In the end Angel is relieved to not join the family and I am happy with the result. I do not want unwilling girls. Joy is also a little irritated until she hears I have offered her brother a job. Then all complaints stop.

When I hear her tatay, Joe, has accepted the offer, I contact the contractor who is building my house. It isn't hard to get him to agree to hire Joe to help build the house. After that – the contractor has no obligation to keep Joe on the books. I also arranged for Joe to be able to live in a Nipa hut on my land. Joe allows Angel to go to the boyfriend. We put Angel on the bus the next day. All matters resolved.

I am down to four girls. That is far more than enough. That first night back, all four are in my bed. It is silly, out-of-control, sweet and just plain fun. Abbey will not allow Mitch anywhere near my cock. Mitch is pregnant and Abbey says she is not. In Abbey's mind that is enough, she wants a baby too. But so does Jun. They both get some cum that night, but from then on, I insist on a schedule. Each non-pregnant girl gets 2 nights a week. Pregnant girls get one night per week. When there is no pregnant woman, then each will in turn give up one day per week.

I do mix things up a bit on a regular basis, having on two nights a week both Joy and Jun with me and then for a while for two nights a week both Mitch and Abbey together. I am able to introduce more real girl on girl activity with the two younger ones. Joy and Jun are a little embarrassed to show that they are really enjoying it.

Abbey and Mitch are becoming very close and I count that as a good thing.

It seems to me that Joy is my true de facto wife. I think she knows it. I depend on her a great deal and in the ways I need a wife to be.

Jun is a beautiful unknown. She says she is committed to me, but I remain unsure about her and her future in general. Yes, I fell for her looks at the hotel in Boracay, and yes, she punched all the right buttons to end up here with me. And no, I am not sorry about any of it. But it was so random. I take her virginity and in her mind, as she would have me believe, that is that. She’s mine. Really?

Oh, I guess I understand Mitch. A cousin to Abbey, a niece to Joy, it’s sort of the family plan. From what I understand, these two girls have been with each other since they were in diapers. Having one grab the brass ring while the other is left out, just isn't going to wash.

On the subject of bedding teenagers, my working theory at the moment is that it is important to not assume you can communicate with them or be on their level. As much as you think you are, well, you aren’t. You can’t be and you can’t play mind games on them. If they say they love me, I take them at their word, but my interests are not theirs. Most of the time during the day I don't see them. I don’t expect to see them and there are no demands. But for all the difference, they choose my bed and I always let them know that they can choose to be elsewhere. There is no arm twisting from me. The pressure to stay is in their hearts and heads and it is a pressure based on reality to a large extent. I haven't created it; I haven't amplified it; but I do enjoy the fruits of it. I do make sure that all three are in school. I let it be known that school including college is not optional and that I am paying for it.

On the transportation side, I have a problem. There are just five of us now, and my SUV will have worked, but with Mitch already pregnant, an SUV will not make it a year if we all need to go somewhere. Or so I think at the time. In reality, Filipinas have no problem putting six on a bench made for three. (I am only to learn this later!) The best answer is a van, but for short trips, it is just too big for the city traffic. The result is a modest motorcycle plus the van. The purchases are done within a week. With my US driver's license in hand, I am able to secure a Philippines license. As I settle in, it is very unusual for women to drive in the Philippines, though this will change in later years. But for now, none of my girls want to learn. So be it.

The decision to purchase a van is doubly right. Just days later Abbey finally tells Joy that she has not had a period since I left for the USA. She is ever so pregnant! That makes two of them. Joy is having her periods regularly. I hear talk that some Filipinas are used to irregular periods because of what amounts to malnutrition. My girls are eating well, but Abbey might have been assigning a missing period to the vagaries of life. On a hunch I ask Jun when her last period had been. She had one the week before I arrived. That gives me a bench mark to track Jun's cycles.

With both Mitch and Abbey pregnant, they both start on the one day a week regimen. That means that I have five days, each week, for Joy and Jun. While it is nice to be alone with them on occasion, I normally have both of them with me each night, making sure that I split up the distribution of my semen.

I am having some luck with the two of them as far as three-way play. Jun is getting good at getting Joy off with her tongue. Joy is less comfortable and needs some urging, but now it is not just me urging, Jun is directly asking Joy for action. Joy just isn't getting into it. Then Jun pushes a button when she asks Joy, If you don't want to be with me, should Jake find a girl for me?

That sure as hell gets Joy's attention. Joy looks at me but I do not say a thing and wait to hear what Joy will say. Joy remains silent. It appears to me that she is getting real scared. But I think both Jun and I need some clarity. Joy, if you do not like being with me and another woman, you need to say that is so. I will not send you away, but I will not lie, I will be with you less often. If you are only afraid of enjoying being with Jun, you need to get over it. No matter what, you are here for life.

Mahal, I will try to make Jun happy. If Jun is not happy, then you go get another girl.

Joy does start taking care of Jun and Jun in response is so nice to Joy that a week later Joy comes to me crying.

Jake, I have a problem.

OK, what’s your problem?

I think Jun loves me. She is so nice to me now. She sleeps with me when we are not with you and loves me in bed on those nights.

How do you feel for Jun?

I not know. I confused. I love you. How I love a girl if I love you!

Are you saying it is not possible to love two people?

Yes!

Do I love all four of you?

Yes, I think so.

So it is possible for me to love more than one person. Why is it not possible for you?

You different. You a man.

Joy, I know you love me and you will make me happy if you allow yourself to have feelings for Jun too.

Ganun?

Yes, Joy, really.

OK, I will try

Two months later, Jun is pregnant and Joy is her constant companion making sure that Jun has all she needs.

Now there are three pregnant girls in the house and I am worrying about the consequences.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 08 Dec 2016 12:00

Chapter 5

Our new house is about ready for occupancy. Electric service is established. We have DSL Internet, which sort of sucks but it's the best you can get in Gensan. (Later we will be able to get a fiber optic connection.)

Mitch's and Angel's father has been working for the contractor, Mr. Vasquez, as per my request. I assumed that would mean the end of his employment as the house is about finished. It never happens. I speak with Mr. Vasquez. The guy is so well skilled and such a good worker that he had succeeded in obtaining long-term employment at a good salary from our contractor. Go figure.

On the matter of child birth, I am stumped. I have Joy ask around for a good midwife who is discrete. Joy reports that there such a woman not far from our new home. We make arrangements with her for all three pregnancies and births.

The week after the midwife was found, Joy has news of her own. She has missed her period.

I make private inquiries about the families of the head of the Local Central Registry and the local Sheriff. I find that there are brothers in both families who are out of work in a serious way. Through an intermediary I let it be known that I have more land than I can farm and am looking for tenant farmers who will take care of the land I lease them. The lease will be at a very low rate, and the lease fee only kicks in after they bring in their first crop. Until then, it is free of charge.

Three men take the offer and are leased two hectares each. It is a goodwill gesture and I hope that when the birth records are entered in the Local Central Registry there would be no issues raised in regards to the age of the father in relation to the age of the mothers.

We move into the new home in early December. There is still work to be done, but it is better that we are out there now. The perimeter wall has been built twelve feet high and it was very sturdy. The home has far more room than the one we had been leasing in Gensan. The entire first floor is a huge inside kitchen, outside covered 'dirty' kitchen, outside covered wash room, dining room, sala1, and a CR. It has covered porches all around. The second floor has eight bedrooms with a sink in each, and fours CRs. The third floor eight more bedrooms with a sink in each and four more CRs. The fourth floor has a master bedroom, master CR, and my very large office. There is an elevator reaching all floors for my use. There are also stairs.

I have been sending Mitch and Abbey to the Catholic school as it is the best in the area, but by December the girls are beginning to show their pregnant status. Now that we have moved a little out of town, the time is right for a change. The girls are ripe. I cast about for a live-in teacher to home study my girls.

Joy is a little uneasy about this. I remind her that it is my choice and that she is not in any jeopardy. I have a local employment agency screen the applicants based on my criteria. There are no 'equal opportunity' employment laws and I am able to specify the applicant has to have a BS in education, be between 20 and 26 years of age, female and single. She has to be in good physical health and able to oversee the physical training as well as classroom training for the girls. Two photographs have to be submitted along with the application. A face shot and a full body shot. In fourteen days we receive over thirty applications from the agency.

We check out the recommendations and sort the applications by a number of factors including general beauty. Every interviewee has to sign a non-disclosure agreement if hired to prevent gossip. The penalty is the loss of salary and firing. We interview eight. The one we choose is fully qualified, really good looking, truly poor and in desperate need. Her name is Cherise. She is 23 years old. She stands 5' 5" and weighs 120 pounds. She has black hair and black eyes.

We have just moved into the new place a couple of weeks prior when Cherise joins us. She is the only one on a second floor bedroom. I have the top room. Jun and Joy share a room on the third floor. Mitch and Abbey do the same.

At dinner, the first night we are all there together with Cherise, she makes the comment that she was going to rattle around alone on the second floor. The girls just giggle and nothing more is said. But I know that the reason for their giggles is that the only way to get a room on the third floor is to also be in my bed.

We set up one of the other bedrooms on the second floor as a temporary schoolroom and classes begin a few days later.

There is something surreal about making love to a thirteen or fourteen year old. Especially a tiny Filipina one. There is no question that they get horny. And there is no concern of getting them pregnant, as that has already been taken care of. Until late into the pregnancy they have an exuberance in bed that knows no bounds. The nights I am with one or the other – and with four pregnant women the rules about access being meaningless – they just about wear me out. I try to wear them out and only start to succeed late in their terms. They stay on top or on a side. Seeing a bouncing pregnant teen sliding in and off my cock with pussy juices dripping is a sight that makes me blow my load deep inside them on many a night. Their breasts are getting far larger. I can hardly wait until I can drink from these damn sexy breasts. God knows, pregnancy makes them look even hotter and more desirable. I have a hard time keeping my hands off them during the day.

Abbey and Mitch know this and start walking around the house topless with their engorged breasts jutting out. This produces a complaint about the two girls from Cherise, who is, sure as hell, not used to seeing breasts in class or anywhere else! I listen patiently to Cherise until she was done.

Thank you for your concern. Can you tell me, whom are they hurting by their displays?

Me?

Only you?

Yes.

Then the solution is simple. You should adapt and accept, because I like it and no one is really getting hurt.

Yes Sir.

Cherise, tell me, are you a virgin?

Yes Sir.

Do you understand that you are under no obligation to stay here? That you can quit at any time? That you do not have to have a reason to quit? That I will pay you two month’s salary extra when you quit? That if you do not want to do what is requested of you, you should quit? That there is no shame in quitting and you will get a good recommendation from me? Do you understand all that?

Yes Sir.

Good. Now take off your clothes.

Here in your office Sir Jake?

Yes Cherise. Here in my office.

And that is exactly what the girl does. She is certainly every bit as lovely in the nude as she was dressed. Her nipples are pointed out in excitement or fear. I know not which.

Cherise, what is going to happen next, is that I am going to take your virginity. In doing so, I will take you, as one of my girls. If you do not want that to happen, you can quit now and nothing bad will be done to you. Do you want to leave now?

No Sir.

I take Cherise by the hand, walk her, naked, across the hall to my bedroom and close the door behind us. Her clothing remains in the office. We pull the covers back and climb onto the bed. I hold her closely and begin gently kissing her and touching her all over.

Slowly, ever so slowly I increase both the tempo and the time I spend on her erogenous zones, until an hour later she is humping my finger and kissing me incessantly. I am careful to leave the hymen in place for now. Her breasts are a little larger than any of the girls prior to their pregnancies. Now, in their present condition, both Mitch's and Abbey's breasts were about as large as Cherise's are. But Cherise is not pregnant… yet.

I ask, and Cherise confirms, that she has taken no birth control measures. That is fine with me as I mount her for the very first time. I hit the hymen immediately, retreat a bit and then ram down hard, breaking through the membrane in one smooth plunge. She is breathing hard and I stay still while she gets back some measure of control.

Sir Jake, will you give me babies too?

Yes.

Good.

We start to move as a couple working to a common goal, both of us committed to the task. Her legs wrap around me, her arms holding me tight. Her youthful body hungry for the outcome. Give me, give me, give me... She is committed to the process.

Then her eyes get very big, Jake, Oh Jake, I feel ... Oh My God, Jaaaaake!

She, from what I gather, never has had an orgasm in her life. This one is her first and it is an edifying experience for her. She takes skin off my back as her nails dig in and rip! Her body is literally bouncing on the bed with me still on top. And that is enough for me. My cum enters her pussy mid-orgasm. Her eyes focus on me and stay there without blinking for better that a minute. She swallows hard. Takes a deep breath and then asks me, What else I not learn in school?

She is holding me close, kissing and whispering salamat, salamat.

I tell her to get some sleep, pull the covers up and stay with her until she drifts off. I slide off the bed, dress, return to my office, retrieve Cherise's clothes, bring them to my bedroom and I lay them out, before returning to my office to get some work done before supper.

This evening, supper is a hoot. Joy and Jun have cooked the lumpia, fried rice, ampalaya with egg, and sinagong. Yes of course there is white rice on the table. There is also atchara2 that Joy had made a few days earlier. We have a feast as usual. In walks both Mitch and Abbey boobs a' bouncing and topless. The two older girls are just laughing at the younger ones being a little silly, then in walks Cherise, boobs a'bouncing and topless!

Well, I tell ya', the whole room falls silent for a moment and then the noise was deafening. Shouting and laughing and clapping. Mitch and Abbey run up to Cherise and just hug her for all she is worth. They are chattering away in Tagalog as we sit down at the table together.

We get busy passing the bowls around and then Jun looks at me and asks loud enough for everyone to hear and, subsequently, quiet down...Jake? Does this mean that Cherise moves to the third floor?

I look at her and then Cherise, who is looking at me. I smile at Cherise and I hope she feels my happiness with her, Yes Jun, Cherise moves to the third floor. She is officially part of this family.

If Cherise doesn't get pregnant that very first time, she does get pregnant that month. That makes for five pregnancies and five women.

Other things stay pretty much the same for about four years with only a few exceptions. Yes, sure, they get older. Yes life continues and I am both happy with my girls and they with me. Yes, the house is working out just like I had hoped. But the bottom line is that no one is added to our home and my life is, as improbable as it seems, happy and tranquil.

But of the events that will have an impact on our future, it helps to know these things:

Jun decides early that she is switching her major to education. When Mitch graduates high school (home schooling to age 16 as that age is the end of High School in the Philippines,) she enters college to procure the business degree that Jun has abandoned for the education degree. Abbey follows Mitch into College the next year in Computer Science.

In these four years, there are 12 births. Eight girls and four boys. Mitch has three girls, and Abbey has two babies, a girl and a boy. Jun has twin girls and then one more girl. Joy gives me two, a girl and a boy. Last to the party but pulling her weight, Cherise has two boys.

Cherise laughs that we are all doing our part to keep her employed as a teacher for years to come.

At this point I am 62, Joy is a beautiful 36, Cherise is 27, Jun is just getting lovelier every year and is now 21, Mitch is 18, and Abbey is 17. I am traveling back to the USA once a year because of business issues that are hard for me to resolve from here, but returning right away. My consulting work, which I had hoped would continue for a while has dwindled some, but I still have an income and based on the cost of living in the Philippines, I am adding to the pot every month not drawing it down.

This is the life I had dreamed of and never thought I would ever have. It is everything I wanted and more. My fears about being with underage girls is being resolved by the passing years. They are still improbably young, and I never expected anything like this to happen. As much as I was sure, the young ones would come to their senses and leave, they haven’t. And then there is Jun. Jun who decided she was mine that very first night.

Jun graduates after four years in college with a Bachelors in Education and takes the "licensure" exam. We are very, very proud of her when she passes the first time. Jun seeks and receives a position teaching 6th grade in a public school. All of us, but Joy, are surprised by her interest in teaching at a public school, where the standards are low, the pay lower and the classes are overcrowded. What Joy knows, she isn't saying.

That fifth year there are no new pregnancies nor have there been any for over two and a half years. Toward the end of the year I am a scratching my head about it all, when Cherise spills the beans. All the girls have gotten on birth control, each following their last child. Cherise said they had made the decision together.

When I ask why, Cherise laughs and asks, Do you not think twelve is enough for now?

Well I guess I don't as I had asked the question. Cherise just looks at me, kneels down, opens up the button and fly on my shorts, takes my cock in her hands and plays with it while she says, Just wait, you will get everything you want and more.

With that, she proceeds to go down on me, deep, deep down her throat, up and down, squeezing my balls and working me until I cum down her throat with all there is in me.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 08 Dec 2016 12:00

Chapter 6

My girls seem happy. They are surely not complaining to me. I ask and they all say that they have a far better life than they ever expected to have. Joy laughs and says that the biggest problem the girls have is to not get fat! There is so much food in the house. They are not used to eating so well or so often. They have access to education they would never have been able to afford and Mitch tells me that her father is doing better than he ever has in his life. They are not unhappy.

It is a happy year for Mitch who is graduating with a Bachelors in Business. I ask her if she would like to work in my office with me and she readily accepts the job. A wage comes with it. The size of which took a while for her to accept and understand that she is worth that much. She really is earning it.

One late afternoon in mid-March just before the end of the school year on the 20th, Jun comes in to my office, and closes the door behind her. She sits down across from me. There is a determined look on her face. This is not normal.

Jake, I would like you to meet a girl I have been teaching this year. She is really nice and smart and I know you will like her.

Jun what are you trying to do?

I want you to meet a girl.

Bakit?

Because you will like her?

Jun, what is the real reason?

Do you know why I decided to become a teacher and why I wanted 6thgrade?

No I don't. Why don't you tell me?

We girls were talking about how much you mean to Mitch and Abbey. They said that their entire lives were turned around by you. That you were kind to them as you are kind to me. We all know our lives are better. The lives of our children are blessed because you are their father. The fact that we are not married to you is not important. You are good in all ways. You do not drink, or smoke, or gamble. You never hit us. You have an income that allows all of us to live very, very well. We have never seen you raise your hand towards anyone or anything. Even when you were making sure you didn't get into trouble by getting the girls pregnant, instead of a bribe to a fat politician or government worker, you raised up poor people and gave them real work, pride and honor. Because of that you are treated with honor and respect here in your home and by others.[She pauses] Joy and I decided that if I could find one girl a year in my class who was worthy of your help, I would bring her to you.

Did you ever think about asking me?

We were afraid you would say no and stop us!

But you are not afraid now?

Jake, please just meet the girl. She's great.

What have you told her?

Everything.

Jun? What exactly do you mean, 'everything?'

About what it means to be one of Jake's girls. What our life is like. What hers would be like.

Does she have parents?

Yes, I talked to them too.

Jun, for God's sake, what did you tell them?

Everything about how you treat us and what our life is like.

And you are telling me that these parents are willingly giving their twelve year old daughter to me?

Yes, Jake! They say they will have a party with a big lechon,1 if you agree to take her! They are poor and know that her life will be so much better with you!

Good God Jun, this is crazy.

Please Jake, please meet the girl.

Where is she? When do you want me to meet her?

She's in the hall outside your door.

I see. What's her name?

Anabel

Bring Anabel in and stay here while I am with her.

The door is opened. Jun makes a gesture and in walks the damned prettiest twelve year old I may have ever seen. I remain sitting as the child just stands there, her eyes darting from me to Jun to the room to me.

Welcome Anabel, please sit on the chair here at my side.

She walks over and sits down. She is still in her school uniform; the standard white blouse with the big peter-pan collar, a red skirt at mid-calf length, white socks and black leather shoes. Even poor families seem to get the pesos scrapped up for the uniforms.

I gather Jun is your teacher, it that right?

Opo ... Yes Sir. I am sorry, Jun tell me to speak English to you.

It's OK you are nervous. I understand. Anabel I want to know two things from you. You have to be honest in your answers and they will not be easy to answer. Here is the first question. What is the scariest thing that you will have to do if you live with me?

There is nothing scary about living with you, Sir Jake.

Really? Well I will get back to that! This is the second question. What do you hope will happen if you live here?

I hope to give you children, graduate high school, go to college, get a good job and help my parents in their old age!

When do you think you will have your first baby?

When I am thirteen or fourteen.

Do your parents know all this?

Yes Sir Jake! They look forward to white grandchildren! It will be an honor!

Are you a virgin?

Yes, of course Sir Jake. If I wasn't, Jun would not have considered me.

Anabel, before I say yes I want to meet your parents. Do you think they would be willing to come here for supper?

Yes! Yes! Sir Jake, Opo, salamat po, maraming salamat po.

You are welcome Anabel ... now off you go!

The child is escorted out to the door by Jun, who then turns around and looks at me. I turn to Jun and tell her, to tell Joy, that we might expect at least three more for supper and possibly more. Jun is not leaving. She is not moving. What she is doing was crying.

Bakit?

Jun answers, through tears, Wala.2

If it is nothing, then go!

Instead of going, she runs to me and jumps into my lap. She just hugs me for all she is worth and cries, or actually sobs in great heaves. I hold her / she holds me / for about five minutes like that. She then slides off, stands up, takes my right hand, with the back of my hand turned up and lifts it to her forehead as she bends forward. This is an 'honoring' gesture. I have seen children honor parents or grandparents thusly. I have never received such a thing. I know not to take it lightly.

You are a good girl Jun and I am happy you are mine and are part of this family. Now go with my love and inform Joy.

Opo Jake, Opo. Maraming Salamat.

It seems that I might be the only one who still has some questions needing answers, but this is not the time. As the matter rests with Jun and Anabel, I have not decided to say yes. What I have decided to do is to give the parents the ability to pay their way and take care of their daughter without handing her over to me. Jun means well, but I am not sure it was a good thing. I like my life as it is. This is an unwelcome complication.

At this point I put the matter away and return to what I had been working on prior to Jun's interruption. There is a good two hours of work ahead of me. Because there is nothing to do on Anabel the matter at that moment, I put it out of my mind until later. There are no further interruptions for the rest of the afternoon.

The large dining area is set with plates, tablespoons, forks, glasses of water, and a pile of napkins for those who want them. It is possible that Anabel's family eats their meals, "province style," without utensils, but we did not. It is our table and I assume they will adjust if they need to do so.

I have not specified a suppertime to Anabel when she was with me. There is no need to do so. Prepaid cell phones with ₱30 loads are common and everyone texts all the time. The time for supper is provided ... somehow. We have four extra persons for supper: Anabel's father, mother, brother and Anabel herself.

It is clear that Anabel's parents are poor, but poor does not mean without pride. Their clothing is old but it is spotless and even the Tee-shirt her father wears is ironed. Their hair is combed. Her mother's straight black hair has been curled. It probably took her two hours to get ready to eat with us and they are all smiles.

Here is a couple, seemingly ecstatic. They are about to see their prize young twelve year-old daughter, (who is an A+ student, and who is easily the prettiest girl for many a kilometer, ) enter into a commitment to be a mistress of a sixty-three year old man who already has five mistresses and twelve children. If you told me such a thing was possible just six years ago, I would have said you are crazy. I still think the whole situation is crazy and I am living it.

After we greet each other, shake hands, hug, and a seemingly never ending a round of Salamat's has been dispensed with, we sit down to dinner of shumai, chicken adobo, pancit bihon, pork with chopped asparagus, and an eggplant dish that has a layer of ground pork fried in it, fried tilapia with shrimp and egg coating, and pinakbet. There are four heaping plates of rice on the table. Since there are ten of us at the table this night, Joy has cooked 20 cups of rice. After supper Joy brings out a serving dish of sticky rice with a brown sugar caramelize syrup topping, another of leche flan, and the cake from Goldilocks, which has been brought by Anabel's parents. Such a gift of food when visiting is considered standard manners and her family may have skimped on their abilities to pay a bill just to bring that cake. I am aware of what such a thing may mean to them. I am also aware that it will not be considered rude for me to hand them some pesos when they leave. I will do so.

After supper, while still at the table, I thank the parents for coming. Then I launch into a speech. I have prepared just prior to this supper. If it sounds stiff to you, now you know why.

I am honored in many ways tonight. I am honored that this most beautiful, young and incredibly smart girl, only twelve years old, thinks me a good and happy match for her and her children. No man could be more flattered. I am honored that her parents seem to agree with her and are happy that such a match may be made......No man deserves such a thing and no man should take such a thing without the knowledge that he is not deserving of the honor.... ... I am most certainly not. ... It seems to me that as parents, you want to do the best you can for your daughter. Knowing I have an undeserved reputation as a good man, you accept my odd desire for young girls, so that your daughter can get a good education. I understand and respect your actions. I expect that I would do the same if our positions were reversed.... ...Allow me to make you an offer, which will permit you to hold your family together. I have land that is not being farmed. I will lend you the use of two hectares to farm. I will give you enough money to live on it, while you plant crops so that you will have enough for food, other bills and tuition for school for your children. Once the crops come in, the income you will get from those two hectares, as you know, is enough for you to take care of your family and to keep all your children in school. You can have this without Anabel needing to join my household.... ... ...Would you prefer the offer?

The expression, no good deed goes unpunished, applies here. What happens next is something I will long remember and it informs all my actions from now on.

This is a list of things that happens:

Four chairs go flying, backwards and females jump to their feet.
Seven people are screaming
Five at me

Jun
Joy
Abbey
Cherise
Mitch

Two at Anabel

Her mother
Her father

Some dishes are broken.

Somehow I regain a semblance of control and get the room quiet.

Stop this! STOP! I never said Anabel is not welcome here. She is and she can move in tonight if you, and she wish it. If you were only doing this because of money, I gave you a different way, if you wanted it. It is clear you do not want it. ... ... Now I have one other question and there is to be no screaming! After I say what I have to say, Anabel's father will speak and NO ONE ELSE!!! ... ... Sir, if Anabel comes to me, will you accept the land and farm it as I explained before?

Sir Jake Po, I am looking forward to Anabel's children. I hope to be a grandfather very soon and even though her mate will be older than her father, I will be happy to call you son! Yes as your father-in-law I will be happy to farm your land!

OK, I tried, but it is clear I have a new girl. So I turn to this precious beauty and ask, Anabel, when would you like to join me?

NOW! Right now Po.

If you will all excuse us, Anabel and I have some things to do right now!

I take Anabel by the hand. After the shouting and fearful excitement she is somewhat nonplussed, but she willingly takes my hand as we head to the elevator and the top floor. When the elevator door closes and we have ascended a floor, she looks at me and asks, Am I here for good?

Yes.

God bless you, god bless you. Oh yes, God Bless.

I am not thinking that God has much to do with this, nor that God will be cheering no matter what the parents and this child think. On the other hand, I am about to take this most stunningly pretty girl in the most complete way and she is going to be part of my household and in my bed from now on.

This was sure as hell, not my plan. It is sure as hell going to cause a multiplicity of problems. But that is for tomorrow. Right now, I just have to make sure that no matter what happens tonight, it doesn't blow up in my face when I take this little one.

The elevator is a bit slow and the trip up is memorable for the silence of it in the cabin. Then the lift stops and I open the door onto my floor. The fourth floor was my domain. And tonight Anabel will lose her virginity here. And here, she will start her new life. That is not a simple thing. In the matter of moments she will be transformed.

From an amazingly lovely and bright child who had a very limited future, in no more than a few heartbeats of life, she will become a girl whose future is assured. The basics, of food, shelter and clothing will be something she will be able to take for granted. Schooling will take her as far as she wants and her intellect will allow. She will finish college, where as she would not have gone on to high school. She may get an advanced degree. She will probably have a career, where she would have been lucky to be selling cigarettes one at a time from a sari-sari store, or packing asparagus at a piecework rate at the Dole plant north of Polomolok.

Her beauty would assuredly have faded in the hard life she would have led. Now her biggest problem is to learn to moderate her diet so as to not get fat with all the food in the house. Her intelligence would have been left, unused and dulled by inattention.

But tonight it is all about the sexual capacity she carries with her, and the sexual attraction she has created in me. There is a great deal of attraction.

There was not an ounce of fat on her. She already may have the breasts she will have for life, unless they are artificially augmented and I will have none of that. Her waist is tiny and her hips are as big as they will likely get in her lifetime. Her face was that of an angel, unmarred by time and its petty cruelties. Her straight black shiny hair has been curled into sweet lazy swirls that hang down in surrender to gravity. Her skin is a beautiful light mocha. She will in the future probably want to use lightening / whitening agents on that skin. I will fight her on that, but I will lose. Her color is magnificent. Her teeth are a bright white and her eyes as black as it was possible to get.

When I undress her, there is not a rib to count, nor a roll of fat. The skin is smooth and fit a perfect body, neither bone nor excess exposed. Her breasts have small nipples; they have never been touched by man or boy. They are mine as is her hairless pussy, her sweet rounded ass, and her sweet shapely legs which run down to the sweetest women's size 5 feet.

Because she has lived most of her entire life in flip-flops her feet are not deformed as are the feet of women in the "first world." Each toe is rounded and perfect, the nail for each floats on top and is painted with a gentle pink nail polish as are her hands. No tattoos, nothing pierced except for a single earring in each ear.

I guess, I want to say something here, about naturally shaped feet. My feet have been in boots all my life, since I was a little boy. The nails on my toes have been 'trained' to form in a pattern related to the limited space they had to operate within. I look at my feet now and compare it to those of Anabel or any Filipina who is almost always in flip-flops and I can see the damage that the boots caused. But what do my girls think? They think their feet are pangit3 and mine are nice. There is something wrong with that.

Anabel can't be more perfect to the eye. I have steadily been losing weight I am no longer overweight at 155lb. But I am a sixty-three year-old with gray hair and a small bald spot from male pattern balding. And... here she is naked in front of me and waiting for me to take her.

I undress. It's not a pretty sight, but she smiles when it is done and I swear to God as my only witness, she says,You are pogi4, Sir Jake!

I just smile, and shake my head. I take her hand and climb on to the bed as she follows me. I lie her down on her back and let my hands discover every inch of her body. There are times that, from the intense and sudden breath she takes, I know she is sensing something in the manner of stimulation. I take it slow. The odds are that she has never had any sexual education prior to tonight. (That turns out to be wrong as Jun has seen to it that she has a sense of her body and other necessary matters.)

I make love to her lips, neck and breasts. I spend a long time kissing her and paying attention to these things. My hands wander down to her belly, hips, and legs. In the beginning the pussy is left alone as I work around it. Her entire body is one huge erogenous zone and just about everywhere I touch seems to elicit a response. When I finally pay attention to her pussy, her hands fly to the back of my head and bring my lips to her mouth. She kisses me deeply and swaps so much saliva that it was clear she is more than a little excited. Her legs have opened wide for me. The pussy lips are so smooth, wet and tender that they feel buttery.

With one finger, I enter her pussy. She smashes her face into mine with her hand on the back of my head and cries out my name into my lips. She bucks her hips into my hand, but as my hand is on her body, it does not force my finger in deeper and does not pierce her hymen. Never the less she bucks trying to get me to do just that.

When she finally figures out that I am not going to take her virginity that way, her hand in a flash moves from my head to my cock. I am semi-hard but hard enough to get inside her. She pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me. Problem solving skills, Anabel seems to have in spades, as she centers her pussy on my cock and lowers herself down.

The head enters and immediately meets her hymen. At the same moment when I know we have met it, she rams down on my cock. Her hymen is no more.

She rides me like a pony, bouncing up and down. She is exquisite. As my cock is ridden, this girl with a smile as big as Texas, is doing the one thing you would never expect a twelve year old to be doing. Her pert little breasts flipping up and down. Her pussy lips, pulled down and outward by my cock, as it briefly emerges from her smooth skinned pussy. I am so excited that my normal slow pace is lost as I cum deep within her pussy this first time. She has not had an orgasm, but that is irrelevant to her. She wanted my cum inside her and that she has.

As soon as I am out of her she flips around so that her feet are held high against the wall over the headboard. The cum running into instead of out of her pussy. I have read that this makes no difference at all, but you cannot tell that to my girls. They believe this is how to get pregnant. To the extent that they have been very successful at getting pregnant, it's hard to argue the point with them.

Jun has evidently given Anabel the advice as she, leans back and says, I will stay here for about half an hour. Why don't you go down and talk to my parents. I will join you when I am done. I will not shower tonight.

Getting advice from a twelve year old takes getting used to, but as she is just parroting what Jun has taught her, I accept the suggestion and leave. She doesn't know that we are not done yet, this evening.

When I get dressed and back downstairs, everyone is having a good time with the MagicSing Karaoke machine. Anabel's father is in a duet with Jun as I come in the room. They didn't even notice me. But Anabel's mother comes up to me.

Sir Jake, is everything OK for you with our anak5?

Yes Nanay6, your daughter is mine now and happily so.

Anak say that Jun teach her things. I hope you like that.

Yes I liked very much.

I am glad you like her, you are pogi!

Nanay, I thank you but your husband is a more handsome man than I am.

Oh no, Sir Jake ... If I were young like Anabel I choose you.

Nanay, I understand that you are only 31. That is still young. Joy is 37. She is older than you and I find her very desirable. I am sure your husband still finds you desirable.

Maybe he does, but he can't give me white babies like you can do. If you want I can give you more babies.

Nanay! What will your husband say if that happens?

He will be happy for me.

I doubt that! I think your desire clouds your good judgment Nanay.

And with that, the duet ends as does my doubly awkward conversation.

I shake the father's hand and ask him to stop by during the day, to work out the details of the farming agreement. I hand him two ₱1,000 notes and tell him it is for a taxi ride back to his home. I know the van-taxi he will share with others will not cost him more than ₱80 for all three of them and the tricycle he will use to get to the van will only cost them ₱24, but it covers the cost of the cake, plus more than ₱1,200 extra. I wish my entire new family a good night and retire back to my rooms.

When I get back upstairs, Anabel still has her feet in the air.

Do I need to leave?

No, you do not. I will re-join you.

I thought we are done.

I smile at her, finish undressing and slide onto the bed. There is much to enjoy and I restart with the lips and the breasts.

Her feet are in the air but her head and back are flat on the bed. Eventually her feet come back down and I spread her legs and start eating her pussy. This is a first for her and she starts bucking her hips into my face as my tongue finds her clit. I grab her hips to control the damage to my jaw as I continued. And then it happens, as I constrained her hip movements, her feet planted firmly on the mattress, she literally tries to lift me up in the air with her hips as she bucks her way into her first orgasm. She is a screamer and all of it is in Visayan, as her orgasm explodes throughout her body. This little one is gasping for air. She is trembling from something akin to shock. Her muscles are still going through spasms.

Anabel looks at me with a panicked look and asks if she will be OK. I ask her how she felt. Her answer is priceless.

If this is what it feels like when you die, I want to die now. I have never feel this good in my life.

Ido not know how it feels to die. What you had is called an orgasm. If the sex is good, you get one of these. It is possible that you might have more than one of these when making love. Some girls do and some do not.

Ganun, you will do this to me again?

Talaga.

She rolls over and hugs me. We lie like that for a while. At 82 pounds, there is not much weight to handle. My hands roam over her body once again and her right hand finds my cock. Then her body shifts and I feel a tongue on my cock; this is followed by her lips. Her right hand now cradles my balls. Jun has clearly spoken to Anabel but there is no technique in what she is doing. It feels good, but needs work. I decide to wait on instructions until I have Jun join us in bed another day.

I am hard enough to enter Anabel again. This time it is a slow comfortable screw and I want it to take a long time. As we screw, I speak to her.

Is this what you expected?

No, I didn't know it could be as much fun making babies!

Did Jun tell you that there would often be three of us in bed at one time?

Oo, she did. But I don't understand why.

Because I want my girls to love each other as much as they love me.

But we can only make babies with you!

Yes but the stuff that feels good can come from a girl as well as it comes from me.

Anabel laughs, saying,But a girl doesn't have a penis!

Did I use my penis when I gave you an orgasm?

Oh! You used your tongue and so could a girl! Wow, I never knew that!

I am playing with her breasts as we fuck. As we are no longer talking, kissing resumes.

Anabel breaks off a kiss to speak.Jake, you will never be sorry you say OK to me. I will always be good to you.

At which point, Anabel changes positions and starts a fast fuck that is clearly hitting some sensitive spots inside her pussy. She is screaming,Yes, Yes!

Then, for the second time that night she cums. This time however I am inside her and feel the walls of her pussy do everything except grow teeth as the pussy muscles collapse around me and milk me until I do cum deep inside the girl.

I have no idea how long we stay locked up. I know I fall asleep inside her but wake up with her back to me and my arm around her in a spoon position.

Nature calls and I have to take a leak. As it was morning I shower and such before exiting the bathroom.

When I came back to the bedroom, Anabel was awake.

Good morning Anabel.

Yes, good morning!

Did my snoring keep you up?

Ganun? Do you snore?

Are you telling me you did not hear me snore?

I fall asleep. I hear nothing.

Joy also claims that she never hears me snore. She just sleeps through it. So I take Anabel at her word.

Anabel looks fantastic in the morning sunlight, but it is time to re-join the family ... and there are other very pretty girls in my family. Anabel is maybe in a class by her own as far as young beauty is concerned but that is a matter of personal discernment and not to be shared with anyone else.

I have been dressing as we speak. Now finished, I come over to the bed, pull back the sheets and take a good long look in the light of day. If anything, she is lovelier now, than she had been last night. She is perfect and to be crude about it, she is mine.

You like what you see?

Yes, very much. Understand that up to now beauty was a matter of what God gave you. From now on it will be a matter of how you take care of what God gave you.

Thank you for that advice, Po.

Anabel, we are lovers. In this house you will call me Jake. Understood?

Yes Jake.

I kiss her gently and then go downstairs by elevator.