A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Novel. - Jake's Journal: The Philippines -Joyfully

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:22

Chapter 7

When I get to the kitchen, I find my entire family just waiting there. A mango sits cut up on a plate for me along with a little sticky rice. A pot of coffee has been brewed and so I pour some coffee and as well as a small glass of OJ. With that, my breakfast is complete.

They are all awaiting news / gossip and they are going to be very disappointed, at least as it comes from me. I do instruct Abbey and Mitch to get Anabel situated on the third floor and assist her in bringing over any of her stuff. My family informs me that her parents have already done that and are waiting in the sala, for me.

I quickly finished the mango and sticky rice, down the OJ and take my coffee into the living room. There, her parents stand up to greet me. I accept that as a matter of course, even though it is not necessary. We talk business. As such it is not for this journal. The dealings as they are worked out by us, and memorialized by Atty. Espejo, can be read in my legal papers that are filed pursuant to the agreement.

Our business is concluded in under 30 minutes. They ask after their daughter. I tell them that I expect Anabel will be down soon and they should ask her directly, but as far as I am concerned, she is an angel and I am a very lucky man. And that, much as it should, makes them very happy.

After the meeting, I ask Joy, to find Jun, and tell her that I would like to see her in my office.

Of all the girls in my house Jun was the most beautiful until Anabel entered and it would still be a close call. She is also bright, educated, motivated and a truly decent human being. Of course she is also good in bed.

All that being said she has taken upon herself to act in a way that affects me and all those in my home. She has done so without consultation with me. Yes, she evidently spoke to Joy, but I think Joy knows better. I had sent Angel home, five years ago and, warned her not to do this very thing again. It is hard to see Joy specifically telling Jun this was an OK thing to do.

While Jun's motivation was of an act of mercy, it is a rash act that is bound to cause problems and presumed that she could decide to add one girl every year to this family. That is foolhardy beyond measure.

Such activity will draw the attention of others, to my fucking young girls, and that is not a good thing. I have no idea how big of a problem we have, I just know we have one.

When Jun comes in and sits down I ignore her for a few minutes. Then I turn to her and ask her, Do you have any idea how upset I am with you at this moment?

Jun went from complacent to terrified, in a matter of seconds.

I thought it was just fine between you and Anabel! What has she done wrong? I'll fix it, I promise!

Anabel has done nothing wrong. It was you who did wrong and who has created a huge problem for this family.

How?

Do you think what happened to Anabel and her family will not be told in every place where there are poor people? And do you think I could take their daughter, without making the offer to them? Even after making the offer, including the return of their daughter to them, might I not expect to get arrested? And why do you think you can decide to add a girl a year to this family? Who gave you that permission? ... ... How many poor families will be lined up in front of your school in two months trying to get into your class? How long do you think it will be before too many people will be asking questions? This a God Damned mess!

Jun is stammering and crying. She simply has not thought about the consequences of her actions. Now that she does think about it, it scares her out of her skin.

Don't ever in your life pull another trick like that. Do you understand?

Yes Jake. I will never again act such as I do this time.

We just better all hope this does not tear us all apart!

I am worried even more that I can express. But there is only a little I can do until the problems emerges. Still there are things that must be done now.

I think I need to quit my job. You are right. If I go back there it will create even bigger problems. I am sorry, truly sorry Jake. I not see how my actions would affect others. All my life I saw myself as someone who has no power. But you have power. Since I was offering you as the prize, I was using your power. It is not an easy thing to do. It is too easy to cut yourself if you hold the knife! You know how to hold it. I do not. ... ... All I wanted to do was teach, and help children. Now I must not! I do not know what to do.

Jun will you please ask your Principal if she would be so kind as to visit us?

But she doesn't know about us Jake!

She is going to in any case, it might as well be us, from whom she learns.

I will contact her now and keep you informed.

Thank you. Please allow me some time to think alone.

Jun leaves, closing the office door behind her.

An hour later there is a knock on the door and followed by the door opening. Mitch and Abbey stand there and I wave them in. They look worried.

It is Mitch who speaks. Is Anabel in trouble?

No.

Abbey seemed confused. Is Jun in trouble?

No. She is not in trouble. Why do you ask?

Mitch and Abbey together and stepping on each other's word blurted out, Because Jun is crying and Anabel is in her room and will not talk to us.

Is everyone home?

It is Mitch who answers, Yes.

OK call a family meeting for ten minutes from now. I will be right down.

Ripple effects. Drop a seed in still water and a ripple will expand from that point to a mathematical absurdity of the original item and the immediate event. All Jun wanted to do was help one small girl and the result is having affects throughout the family and will reverberate throughout the province and maybe much further.

In my experience, doing good normally creates so many unwanted bad side-effects, that the initial effort is insignificant compared to the evil subsequently generated ... Being good, is a purely subjective matter which requires a suspension of broad vision on the subject. Some may call me good, more will call me evil. So long as I do not attract broad attention, I can live with the reality fairly easily. But put a spotlight on it and there is no way to protect yourself and nowhere to hide. What we need to do is contain and redirect the public comments to something that looks like a ‘good thing,' to limit the damage.

That is what I want to tell my girls, but there is no way to communicate it successfully. The issues are too subtle for the English/Tagalog translation ability in any of us.

They are all assembled in the sala, when I descended in the elevator. I had no intention of making a royal entrance, but that is how it seems to Joy, as she describes it later. I go up to each. To each, I gave a big hug and a long full on the lips kiss ... that included Jun and Anabel.

As they were all standing I bid them all to sit, sitting myself as they took seats.

No one is in trouble with me. None of you are in trouble now, and no one was in trouble with me, in the past. We do have some difficult times ahead because of Jun's actions. She took those actions with an honest and good heart. As with many actions based on good intentions, the repercussions can be, and often are, disastrous. The repercussions of Jun's actions have not even begun to come clear and will not for a few weeks now.... ... I am going to try to get out ahead of the most immediate repercussions. To do that I have asked to meet with Jun's Principal. If need be, I will pay for the wages of a single teaching position, Jun's. The school can hire another teacher for the sixth grade. Parents who bring their child to the school for the express purpose of having Jun as their child's teacher will be accommodated by being placed in Jun's applicant pool. Those parents will be vetted to make sure they aren't a problem now or in the past. The child will need to pass some standardized tests and have passed the previous grades with top scores. Finally, each parent will have to sign a form that says that no child will be chosen by Jun for this family and no one will be given any land to farm.... ... Once agreeing to that, each parent who still asks the school to sign a daughter up for Jun's class, will be sent to a building far from the school to submit the paperwork. The parent will also be given a time to arrive. In doing so I hope we will space out the individuals and avoid a long line or crush of people. You will all be there to help the process move forward quickly and avoid lines. ... ... If asked, I ask you to say no girl will ever be brought into the family. All their children will get is an enhanced 6th grade education and nothing more. I also direct you to say that I am not handing out any more land for any purpose. ... ... I have yet to meet with Jun's Principal and she may not agree to this plan. But until we know differently, this is the plan. Is everyone clear on this?... ... ... OK – the meeting is over.

My hope is that by making it clear that there is a “Jun track,” but it is for special girls, who will get one year of enhanced education, that the word of mouth about Anabel, will be drowned out with the new message.

I go back upstairs to my office and the girls scattered in their many directions, with two exceptions. Jun hops into the elevator with me. Once the door is closed, she throws her arms around me, kisses and cries and hugs and generally is all over me as the lift stops. I open the door of the elevator and with Jun attached entered the hallway.

Mahal, mahal kita. Maraming maraming salamat Jake1.

You are going to have a classroom of the poorest, prettiest, brightest children you have ever seen assembled in one place and you are going to see them every day. On top of that, you may not add even one of them to our home. I am not sure I did you any favors. But I do want you and Anabel in my bed tonight. Are you able?

Jun nods her head. I ask her to arrange the change with Mitch so that no one is upset. With that Jun leaves via the stairs. At the top of the stairs is Anabel, just waiting.

How much did you hear?

Everything. ... ... ... Jake, I am sorry I created such a problem. If my going home would solve it, I would do that now. I also understand one reason you made the offer to my parents last night. We should have accepted the offer.

The offer would not have really solved the problem, and you are right. Your going home, will solve nothing. You are wrong about one thing only. None of this is your fault. You did not do this. This happened to you. You did not create it. But I think you can see why, the way it was done by Jun has created a real problem. Maybe it might have been possible to have done things differently, and avoided the public notice, but now it is too late. Jun is right in wanting you to join us, in some ways, but wrong in how she went about it. She knows that now and as you can see, she is not in trouble with me. You certainly are not in any trouble with me. So will I see you with Jun tonight?

Oo Jake!

I mean, how can I tell a girl I just fucked last night, that I wish she wasn't here? Sometimes, I guess, lying is not optional, but rather a requirement.

The rest of the day is quiet and without event. Suppertime is a bit bawdy. The joke around the table is that if you were horny and need a little of the good stuff, all you have to do was piss Jake off and that I, Jake, will screw the daylights out of you that evening! Joy is having the most fun with that and warns me that if she doesn't get the next night she will cause a ruckus. I promise her all she wants starting as soon as supper is over tomorrow and she just smiles for the rest of the evening.

As supper ends, I take Mitch aside and asked her to forsake Abbey for the evening and go to Joy's room. After asking Mitch to give Joy the ride of her life, Mitch slides over to Abbey to explain what I have asked her to do. Abbey turns around to look at me with a big smile and a thumb up. Her mother is going to have some fun and I am concerned for her mother. For Abbey, that is enough to mitigate the loss of Mitch for the evening.

Anabel has not been with a woman before and she probably does not see, in Jun, a woman who enjoys being with women or girls. She is about to learn very differently tonight. Jun will never admit it, but she would like having access to Anabel's charms, every bit as much as I do. Tonight she will have her first chance.

One thing different about the States and the Philippines, is that girls dress sexy all on their own without prompting, in the Philippines. Both Jun and Anabel show up in the shortest skirt, thong panties and a very small and pretty top. Both are wearing house slippers, as is the custom in Asian countries. The slippers fall off as they climbed – unbidden – onto the bed.

It is hard for me to put in words the joy I have with my girls. First is their beauty. Their bodies are exquisite. Their faces beyond lovely. Their desire and willingness to do anything I ask of them is beyond my understanding. There is also the thing we call attitude... theirs is loving and caring.

The girls are still dressed. They don't wear pantyhose (unless they work in an air conditioned mall business and the company requires it) - no one does in a hot climate like this one - and as they are fastidious about hygiene, their pussies are without any odor. At least partially, because they don't wear pantyhose, they also never get yeast infections.

There was no hair on them other than what is on their heads. Everything else is shaved as a matter of normal hygiene. Their pussy lips are full, plump and though currently clothed, they were waiting to be touched.

I kiss them both and then ask Jun to undress Anabel. Jun shot me a quick glance of surprise before attending to the request, which doesn't amount to a much of a task, as far as Jun was concerned. There are only four articles of clothing: skirt, blouse, bra (they always wear bras and you simply cannot get them to do without,) and thong panty. Once out of those, the only things on Anabel's body are the dainty pearl earrings she has put on this evening.

Anabel, now it is your turn to do the same for Jun.

Now that gets Anabel a little shaken but she does it. And she does it with the same results. Four articles of clothing. The results are almost the same. Earrings, and a ring.

The color of both girls skin is comparable, neither unusually light nor dark by Filipina standards. (They all demand that I allow them to purchase whitening/lightening lotions. I tell them no. I did not like such things; I think it was a waste of money; I think it was crazy as their color is beautiful. They think I am crazy on this matter and proceed to ignore me. However, I am adamant that there is no nose surgery to make them look more European mix, and no breast implants. On that, my orders hold with some grumbling. But I swear if I had a peso for every time I heard one of them complain about their pango2 noses I would be rich! Telling them that I love their noses gets me nowhere.

I am still dressed in shorts, a short sleeve shirt and a pair of briefs.

I turn to Jun, and instructed her to eat Anabel's pussy until the girl cums. Now there is a look of instant surprise in Anabel's face, but only a knowing nod from Jun. I scoot over on the bed so that I can kiss Anabel but will not be in Jun's way. Jun goes right to business and Anabel, once over the shock, sighs deeply. I start sucking on Anabel's left breast, fondling her right breast with my right hand as Jun is going down in a serious way on Anabel's pussy.

Anabel is in all sorts of arousal. She moans, groans, bucks, thrashes about, swings her legs around Jun's head, and smashes Jun's head into Anabel's pussy. And then Anabel does something for which Jun is not prepared. Anabel squirts a stream of pussy juice into Jun's face, hair, and onto Jun's shoulders and arms. Anabel's orgasm is profound. We all just rest as Anabel calms down a bit.

We take a break, I strip down and we all shower before changing the sheets on the bed.

When we get back to the bed, Anabel tackles Jun, after announcing that it is her turn. Quick as you please, Anabel's head is buried between Jun's thighs, bobbing up and down. Jun's eyes are big and looking right at me. I smile back and kiss her long and deep before moving down to her breasts. Anabel's cheeks are dripping wet with Jun's liquids and her face is glistening with those juices as she looks at me before returning to her business. Jun lasts about fifteen minutes before her orgasm, following which she grabs Anabel's shoulders and pulls her up so that they are face to face. Jun then plants a long passionate kiss on Anabel, which is return as passionately. Each finds the other's pussy and are fingering each other while they kiss.

While they were kissing I take a tube of KY jelly from my nightstand drawer and start applying it to Jun's ass. She likes a finger up that way and I grease her up very well with the one finger. The girls continued to finger each other's cunts as I get behind Jun, spread her ass cheeks and slide my cock into her bunghole. I heard a gasp from her and then she pushes her ass back to greet me as I slide further in.

Anabel's hand now notes my ball sack smacking the back of her hand as she continues to play with Jun's clit. At that point, I ram all the way in. Jun stops kissing long enough to say, Oh God!

Anabel shoves, as much of her hand up Jun's pussy as is possible, while I mauled Jun's ass. Anabel is urging me on, Take her Jake! Take her good. Make her your slave. She is yours Jake.

Jun then spoke in a raw fashion, Yes, OK! Make me a slave. Make me. Make me. Oh God, Yes, make me. Make me, and make her! Make us both! Oh God do it Noooowwww.

And she cums with a force that is every bit the body of a girl that size can possibly deliver. She lies there for minutes shaking, crying, and gulping air. When she was finally calms down, she flips Anabel over and said to me, do her now!

I had not cum yet and so there was no reason why I can't. Jun starts playing with Anabel's pussy and sucking her breasts. I load up Anabel's rear with the KY. Anabel has never had any type of anal play. She is in for an experience. I start with one finger deep to one knuckle. Slowly I build her up, until I figured that she can take my cock. Then applying a liberal amount of KY to my cock, I gently entered her that way for the first time. My cock slides in just below the ring and stops. Ever so slowly I go deeper and deeper, until I am all the way in. I start a gentle but persistent fucking motion while Jun starts to get three fingers into Anabel. Increasing my tempo, Jun does as well and Anabel starts begging for more!

Anabel wants it harder, more. Yes God, give it to me hard. Make me your slave! Just like Jun. I will be your slave. Give it to me. Make me a slave; I am your slave. Come inside. Deep! Please give it to me. Please, please, please ... Yeeesssss!

And as it is hard to fathom, the two of them are, from then on, two slaves, who will, when alone with me, call me Master.

We sleep together and rouse the next morning all looking a little ragged.

When we get downstairs, I find that we were not the only ones looking ragged. Joy looks like she had not had a moment's worth of sleep. Mitch must have really done a job on Joy. But when it comes to looking the most used up, Anabel and Jun are the dubious winners, sporting pillows on which they then sit; their asses are a little too sore.

Abbey looks around and can only giggle, giving Mitch a high-five.

Breakfast for me is a mango and some sticky rice. The girls have everything from rice and adobo to 'nothing for me'.

During breakfast Jun's cell phone signals an SMS text message. It is her Principal. She will be here in about 90 minutes.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:22

Chapter 8

Jun and Anabel vanish and I suspect go upstairs to change and spiff up a bit. Joy after rolling her eyes at me, instructs Abbey and Mitch to get the kitchen cleaned up, as we have a guest coming. All three of them were moving around in a well ordered but rapid fashion. I repair to the office to await our visitor and answer some emails while waiting. I send a text to Jun and Anabel to join me in the office as soon as they can.

The two girls are in my office when Jun's principal arrives. Her arrival, by the elevator and escorted by Joy, is solemn. She clearly is unhappy. I welcome her and thank her for agreeing to meet with me.

She informs me that she is not accustomed to being summoned and thinks that I am a bit of a bully, much like most foreigners she has observed. Further she relates that she is aware of my highly improper relationship with underage girls. She finds me to be a truly unacceptable individual. I guess I could have quoted her here, but I think I have provided enough to make her feelings toward me clear.

With that as an introduction, I have nowhere to go but up. It can hardly be a worse beginning. I thank her again for joining us. I tell her that her feelings toward me are noted and understood. However as one of the underage girls, and the youngest by far, to whom she is referring, is in this very room, maybe she should convince the child that it is in her best interest to leave this house immediately. I offer to leave while she does that. She demurs, granting that her opinion will likely not be shared by the girl.

In light of the fact that Anabel would not agree, either with your evaluation, of me, or of this place as a suitable home for her, allow me to note that Anabel's recent addition to our household has created something of a real problem, both for my family, and most likely for you and your school.

That gets the old girl's attention. I explain what might be perceived by others, might create a deluge of applicants next year for that very selection. It will create a real mess for her. I advance the proposal I had sketched out earlier to my girls. After a few initial squabbles, we work together to make a better, tighter plan. She might think I am the devil, but she knows that I am right, in that we need, to do something before it becomes impossible to remedy. When she hears that I am completely opposed to adding more girls to this family, she is mollified even further. By the end of what becomes a two hour meeting we are in agreement and she agrees to meet the rest of our family.

Jun has not said a word up to this point, now she does. You may disapprove of me ... and of all of us; but unless there is a way in your world, using your rules, for deserving kids to be able to attend school when their families cannot afford it at all, when they can't even afford a uniform, I think it would be prudent to hold your tongue. Sir Jake was gracious to you today for the sake of the kids, even though you were not at all gracious to him. Do not make the mistake to think you can say tsismis1 about Sir Jake and our family without injury to yourself.

The Principal stands, looks at Jun and then at me, and finally at Anabel; her eyes rested on Anabel. Anabel are you truly happy here?

Oo Ma'am, I am with a loving family here. Plus, I have not lost my mother and father who are here on the land. I can, and do, see them whenever I want! There is love, support, laughter, nice beds, good food, and a nice place to study, all here. Plus I will be able to go to school without worry from now on. Do you know my mother and father have supper with us sometimes? Sir Jake is the best. When you say bad things about him, I get angry with you. You do not say the truth.

There was a silence.

Please excuse my girls. They speak from their passion and not their wisdom.

As did I, Sir Jake, as did I. No apologies are needed. I did not take offense. They spoke the truth of their hearts. That is a good thing and to be respected. Do you really love and protect all of them?

Yes.

Do I understand that you tried to talk Anabel and her family out of this?

I tried, but obviously, not effectively.

And you don't want any more underage girls to join you?

You are correct. My life is filled with wonderful females. I do not need any more in my life.

Sir, I still think what you do here is wrong, but I am not really sure I understand why this has happened. Just be good to them. Do not hurt them.

Yes, of course. Once again, thank you for meeting with us.

The meeting ends with more thank yous and you are welcomes. Jun escorts her principal out. Anabel holds back in my office. She wants to apologize for speaking. I stop her from finishing the apology by kissing her. When we are done kissing, she no longer remembers that there is anything to say and leaves the office.

Jun returns to the office after introducing the Principal to the rest of the family. If she hadn't return, I would have called for her. It is time for me to set the parameters of the selection process for the next semester. Jun's parameters are far too large and would create a logistical nightmare for us. We have to set the parameters so narrow that few will be able to qualify. That being the case, after the first year it was my hope that we will not see the crush we are about to see. In that and because of my later decisions, I am deluded in the hope.

Jun and I chat about it for a while, with her reluctance to some of my proposals. There is some give and take, but the decision is mine. The child has to be very bright, a hard worker, and very pretty. She has to be the child of a mother without a husband. The mother has to be attractive. (I just hate to see ugly women. It is a fetish of mine.)

That ought to make for a small class and it will kill off the gold rush ferment we may see this year.

I call the contractor who built our house and arrange to use an empty warehouse for the evaluating of those who might apply at the school to take their daughter. I have previously had Mr. Reyes and the contractor build a one-room schoolhouse and a roof but open air gymnasium on our land. It sits a few hundred meters from our house. I now ask him to add on another schoolroom and a dormitory for up to 20 mother/daughter pairings. It is to include alcoves for beds, an eating area, CR and shower functions. It needs to be completed by Jun 1st. I know I am not giving him much time, but I also know he can get it done. (A side benefit for Mitch, is that her father will be a supervisor on the crew! She will get to have meals with him for a month or three.)

I create a form for the school to use and a calendar and time slots for the interviews. Once that is done, Jun runs it over to the school. The school will need to provide us with the records for each student they are sending to us so that we might have some background on each child as we evaluate her. We will need the records prior to the interview.

I ask Joy and Cherise to join me and I explain what is happening and ask them to join Jun in evaluating the candidates. However when it comes to evaluating beauty, they will not make the decision. They are to take pictures and we will discuss it. What they think is beautiful has more to do with the addition of perceived European features even if the person is truly ugly. It has far less to do with the beauty of the Asian form.

School ended on March 20, and would begin the first week of June. May is when the parents sign the kids up for the next year. By the third week of April applicants are coming in to us. In the beginning we see three or four applicants and their families a day. By the second week in May we are seeing twenty. We are able to eliminate over 80% of the applicants based on one or another on the criteria I have set for the selection process. If we can eliminate them, they are told immediately that they will not be considered any further. It is the most decent thing to do. I do not want to leave people hanging if I can help it.

We announced a cut-off date of May 20 for all applications and the school knows of the date right from the beginning. Anyone coming in after that date will be told the class is full.

Of the approximately three hundred and fifty applications we receive, we are able to eliminate two hundred and eighty without considering issues of beauty, though truly ugly girls are turned away immediately. That leaves seventy girls and twenty slots. The remaining girls are decided on beauty alone, as all are well qualified, in all other matters of substance. Each girl's photos, and those of her mother, are evaluated. There are four of us evaluating, but I make the final choice.

I wish I could post the photos here. There are only a few easy eliminations; maybe seventeen were removed by general consensus in the first sweep. That leaves us with fifty-three pretty girls with reasonably pretty mothers. We are not making any headway so I asked for the ages of the mothers. Of those who had made the previous cut, one is 23 years old! Others range from 25 to the mid 40's. We arrange them by age and select the youngest twenty. No mother we select had a child when she was older than 17. One had a child when she was eleven.

We invite the twenty parents to a meeting at the warehouse. I attend with Cherise and Jun. Jun runs the meeting. Each parent is asked to sign a confidentiality agreement. If either the parent or the child violates the agreement, they will immediately be removed from the program. Anyone who refuses will need to leave immediately. They all sign.

Jun welcomes them. Thank you for coming. You all asked for your child to be taught by me, maybe, because you thought that your daughter might be brought into my man's household. You have been told that will not happen, that no one will get a farm and there is nothing that a parent will receive from this. If you didn't believe this before, you must believe it now. It is the truth. You will not get money or land or anything of value. If you would like to leave, you may do so now. Nothing bad will happen. The only consequence is that your child will not be considered for the program. Further, as I have already said, no child will enter our family. ... ... All your children are or will become twelve years old this coming school year. You have told us that they are virgins. If you want them to be virgins next year at this time, withdraw now! Nothing bad will happen, other than your child will not be considered for the program. ... ... If your child loses her virginity that is not in any way a promise that she will join the family. In fact I will promise this to you. There are twenty of you here. Not one of your girls will be a virgin next year at this time. I further tell you that none of your children will be selected to join the home. If that is not OK for you, withdraw now! Nothing bad will happen, other than your child will not be considered for the program. ... ... Your participation in the program will be required from time to time. While at this time I cannot tell you how. About your daughters, I can tell you that of all the girls who applied we only chose the smart ones, and of those, only the prettiest girls with the prettiest and youngest mothers were selected. If that makes you uncomfortable, withdraw now! Nothing bad will happen, other than your child will not be considered for the program. ... ... The program will be taught at the location on the second form you were handed today. You do not need to provide the uniform. Because all of you are poor, Sir Jake is supplying the uniforms and all school supplies. You have the following responsibilities.

To provide a safe place for your daughter to live.
To make sure she gets a good night's sleep without interruption each night.
To make sure she gets to school each day.

On school days, we will feed her breakfast, lunch and supper. Her school day will be from 7am to 7pm each day, six days a week. That includes the times she will eat her meals. She will be home all day on Sundays only.

If you cannot provide for that, you can talk to me after class, it will not disqualify your daughter.

There is no tuition fee. It has been waived for the girls in this class. There are no fees of any kind. The school will pay for everything.

The class work your daughter will do will cover everything she will need to know to pass all exams with a perfect mark. We expect every child we accept this year to have perfect grades and be able to score perfectly on any examination. She will also have advanced English lessons far beyond anything taught in a public classroom.

We make no promises about what happens after this school year ends.

I am going to give you five minutes to talk among yourselves. I will then ask for any questions you still have. After that, if you do not need to talk to me and have no more questions you may leave. If you have a need to talk to me, you will form a line and I will speak with you one at a time.

The women do just that. They are talking among themselves. Some are crying. Others just look bewildered. Jun says nothing to Cherise who will be teaching our children in the classroom next to Jun's. Jun says nothing to me. She just sits there looking at the women, all close to her age. She has a five year old and a three year old. Their children are more than twice the age of her oldest. She lives in comfort; not so these women.

At the five minute mark Jun asks for questions.

How will the children be punished?

Are they being taught any religion?

What did Jun or Jake expect of them?

Why was this not at the regular school?

Jun writes down all the questions and then answers them in order as received.

There is no punishment. The girls have to really want to be at this school. If they don't, this is not the place for them and they should go elsewhere. For girls who want to be at the school, no punishment is needed.

No religion will be taught. The mothers have Sunday, and if there is to be religious instruction, it should happen then.

Jun tells them that we expect their complete cooperation. Nothing less and nothing more.

This is not a regular school for any number of reasons. The first being that they want Jun to teach their child and Jun has quit her position at the public school. (This was technically a prevarication. I was paying Jun's salary but Jun was technically on the public school's staff. The children are granted regular 6th grade diplomas, at the end of the year, and the kids are on the regular rolls of the school. However the class size, curricula, hours, food services and all other things are at variance with what public schools do. And public schools do not have dormitories.)

There are more questions that had been asked and they are all answered. At the end, Jun thanks them for coming and tells them that unless they need to speak with her directly, they are free to go.

Eight stay. Of those five say that the home in which they are living cannot be depended upon to meet Jun's criteria. Jun hands each a packet to fill out related to staying in the dormitory. The child can stay in the dormitory either on her own, or with the mother. However if the mother is staying in the dormitory, she needs to understand and obey the rules of the dormitory. Those rules are in the packet. The rules have to do with cleanliness, good order, and no boyfriends of any kind on the premises. Those with boyfriends were urged to stay elsewhere.

Five girls and four of the mothers choose to live in the dormitory.

Had I known that we are going to feed three meals a day? Was I aware that Jun would tell the mothers that every one of their children would have sex before the end of the school year and that was just that? No and No. I sure did not. I am not happy once again. What the fuck is the girl thinking?

After the meeting I ask Jun to meet with me. Before I could even say why, she stops me.

Jake we are starting with four totally unemployed mothers who will be in the dorm. They are your housemothers and they are the cooks. We will have more before the end of the term. You need to supply the rice, fruit and some protein. The mothers can start a garden for the vegetables. I assume you will want some of these girls - as you like girls. By saying all, no mother later can say, I hoped you would not pick mine.

As a matter of fact, I don't want to have any sex with any of them. Damn it, Jun is still unable to see that.

By the first day of school, the classroom and dormitory are both complete. The four families and the one other girl moves in. Jun lines out the mothers on the cooking duties.

The uniforms Jun selects for the girls have shorter skirts than are the norm, they end mid-thigh. The white blouses were more stylish than the average school blouse. Rather than the simple old style 'buster brown' leather shoe that is the norm in the region, Jun has me spring for good quality sandals with two inch heels for each girl, plus an athletic shoe and socks for the PE class. When the girls are dressed and in class, they are a beautiful sight. Jun arranges that year for a beautician to come once every two months.

The girls get lessons on clothing, hair, makeup, menstruation and personal health, and birth control. That is just some of the stuff that is not normally part of the 6th grade school curriculum. Sometimes the mothers sit in as well.

Jun has told the girls that their mothers are welcome to come and sit in on the class at any time, are welcome to eat with them, and may even spend the night at the dorm.

The number of mothers in the dorm with their kids climbs to eight (including the mother who had previously just sent her child to the dorm). The nightly count climbs to sixteen. There are plenty of cooks and the mothers keep the dorm spotless. The garden is well tended and the vegetables are in abundance.

When the female health classes are taught, we have twenty girls and eighteen mothers in attendance. It is quite a sight.

Some three months into the classes, I have not dipped my toe in the sexual banquet laid out before me. I already have a loving and wonderful family. In no way am I needing any extra stuff on the side. I am just not hungering after these girls. Though ... it is a blast to see so much beauty all around every day. I am in heaven. Everywhere I look, the females on the compound are lovely.

In mid-September Joy comes up to the office mid-morning to say there are six of the mothers downstairs asking to see me. She has no idea why they are making the request. I ask her to bring the mothers up in five minutes.

When they enter, it is apparent each of them has worn the nicest thing she has. I have eight chairs around my conference table but in the preceding five minutes, I have arranged two rows of three behind my desk. I swivel my chair so I am looking right at them and there was nothing between them and me.

I stand as they enter and ask them to all sit. Once they do I reseat in my office chair and ask them, How I may assist you?

The youngest, Rose, speaks (evidently for the group). When we all signed our daughters up for this school, we assumed you were just some horny old guy but at least our children might get something out of that. And we wondered how many of us mothers would have to sleep with you as well. But you haven't touched our daughters and you haven't touched us. The classes your Jun teaches are far beyond what the girls learn in public school. You have brought in experts to teach them about personal issues. You dress them very nicely, feed all who come very well and treat everyone with respect, just as you treat us now. We want to know why you do this. Are you just waiting to have sex with us and our girls later? What is happening?

Rose, what do you think happened last year with Anabel?

You selected her from Jun's class to make her one of your girls and to keep her family happy you gave them land to farm.

Thank you for your honest answer. It is reasonable to think what you say. But, it is not what happened. I never knew Jun was intent on bringing Anabel to me. I had no need for another girl in my house. Anabel was the only truly poor child in her class last year and she was both lovely beyond description and very bright. Jun's heart went out to this girl. She wanted to help her in the girl's own home. But there was a problem. The family had lost their home and were living on the street. Jun told Anabel what Jun's life was like, and warned the girl that if she joined my family she would become pregnant with my child. … … By the time I knew anything about the matter. Anabel and Jun had many meetings with each other and with Anabel's parents. They all agreed that this home was the best place for the child. … … Close to the last day of school, Jun brought Anabel here and told me that this girl would be joining our home. I was not happy. I spoke to the girl who quite honestly was looking forward to having my children and had told her parents she was moving in here. I tried every way I could to get her to change her mind without forcing her to do so. In the end, I gave up and agreed to allow her into the family but was concerned for her parents. So I arranged for them to farm some of my land. They are nice people. … … But I can't take care of everyone. That's the job of Government not one person. I knew that this year because of Jun's actions that there would be a demand for Jun as a teacher and the result was likely to be a disaster for many people including me. Jun quit the school at my insistence, I contacted the school and put a plan into action. We would take on a few very needy families. For at least a year we would give their girls the best schooling we could and relieve some of the economic pressure on their parent by paying the school related fees, providing food and shelter... … … I never told Jun I intended to sleep with anyone and certainly never told her I would take the virginity of anyone. Yes I have heard what Jun said that night in May, but that was the first time I heard it. I did not approve the comments and didn't agree with them. Are some of you and your daughters highly desirable? Yes, hell yes, you are all beautiful! But, I never lie down with a woman who has not asked me to lie down with her. Even then, because I already have so many loving girls, I do not need any more. … … If you really want to have sex with me and I cannot imagine why you would, ask me, or ask one of my girls. I am not going to take any woman against her desire. But no matter if I do, no one will join household because of it. … … Does that answer your question?

Some but not all. Why are you really doing all this?

Because I enjoy beauty. Because I had to do something for Jun, whom I love.

Do you want to make love to us?

Of course I do, I am a man and I want to have sex with every beautiful girl I see, but do you really want to make love with me knowing that nothing will come of it?

I can only speak for myself. Yes I do.

And do you want me to take your daughter?

Yes and so does my daughter.

Is there anyone else who would like to speak?

They all do want to speak. It is a frank discussion and the main question that comes up is does my making love to someone affect that happened at the end of the school year. If it does, they all wanted to have sex with me. I told the truth. I have no idea what happen at the end of the school year. I have no intention to expand my family. I know of no plan for anything else that Jun might be considering. So as far as I am concerned the answer is no. Even if I do have sex with one of them, I will not tell Jun that I had sex with that person. So she will not know.

That being the case five don't but Rose still does want sex with me. It does revive the question of why I am doing it. I smile. I told them that I am just trying to handle the pressure created by Jun's decision last year, so that nothing bad happens to me ... I tell them, I love the beauty that girls create just by being there. If they want me to be happy just to dress as sexy as they can while on campus. When their girls are not in classes, they should also be as sexy has possible. That seems to play into their perceptions of me as an old rascal, and gets them to leave without further complaint ... with the exception of Rose who holds back.

Rose wants to get fucked in the worst way and as soon as the door closes on the other five women she lets her desires be known. Rose, the twenty-three year old, who got pregnant at eleven years of age, is looking to get it on.

Without a word, she slides her panties from under her dress, walks over to me, unzips my fly, fishes my dick out from my briefs, sits her ass down on my desk, raises the skirt of her dress and pulls me into her. She is small, dark, pretty and without any reservations. Her thighs are soaking wet as I enter. Her lips find mine. As her legs lock around my ass, and her arms lock around my chest, her lips just attach themselves to my face. She is smashing her pussy into my groin. In the middle of all this, Joy comes in the office.

Through my peripheral vision I can see her, just standing there, with a bemused smile on her face. She knows I would never choose to have sex in this manner. I gather she is getting a kick watching this young woman attempt to claim her territory, not knowing that such a thing is impossible with me. But, hey! Maybe Rose is just that horny for an old geezer like me. Hell I don't know. All I am aware of is that there is a woman who seems quite desperate for me to bust a nut in her love canal. And that is exactly what she gets.

I let loose the cum deep inside her and she continues to grind away until she is convinced I am done. She dismounts, and Joy, who is still standing there, asks her if she needs a towel or anything. Rose's eyes get big. It is not clear whether she is about to be embarrassed or angry. Joy defuses the mess by giving Rose a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. He's OK for an old guy isn't he?

You OK with me? You not angry? Why you smiling?

Friend Rose, none of us owns Jake. None of us controls what he does. And if you become a regular in his bed, you will find that you are rarely alone with him in his bed. You will be with one or two of us. We will learn to love you and you will learn to love us. That's the way it is here.

But he was cheating on you with me.

I am not his wife. He is not married and no one is cheated. He will not marry for that reason. You should think about why you want to be with him. All of his girls love him and understand that they can never have him as theirs alone. We must share him. If you really love him and want to share him, then you should join us. If not then enjoy the fuck. That is all it will ever be!

And with that Joy leaves the office. I have no idea what is in Rose's head, but I do know that if she is considering Joy's proposition and chose the former, I just had another woman added to my life without anyone asking me if that was what I wanted! It is exactly what I have just minutes before said will not happen! Damn it! What the fuck was Joy thinking?

As the door closes behind Joy, Rose drops to her knees and takes my limp dick in her mouth. She starts reviving it. In a few minutes I am hard again. This time Rose bends over the desk and asks me to take her ass. I use my finger to lubricate her ass and my cock with her pussy juices. In two quick motions I enter her asshole and then ram all the way in. What I hear was a 'ah' and then a deep grunt as I reach bottom. As I have just cum earlier, it is going to be a long ride. That seems to be just fine with Rose. I reach under her hips and start playing with her clit as I ream her from behind. The stimulation brings on what I had not succeeded in doing before, orgasms. Each one just about squeezing my cock in half. They are intense and awesome in the effect they are having on Rose. She is squirting almost constantly out of her pussy onto the floor where the puddle has gotten so large that both she and I are standing in it. My legs are soaked with her ejaculations. Her body has lost any semblance of control. She is a limp rag with liquid leaking out when I finally cum inside her. She quivers, but she has already collapsed on the desk.

I texted Joy and asked for assistance. When she comes, she understands what is needed and retrieves some cleaning things from a hall closet. I extricate myself and go first to the bathroom and then to my bedroom for a change of clothing. When I return to the office the floor has been mopped clean and Joy is cleaning up Rose. I suggest she take Rose down a couple of flights in the lift and put her to bed for a while. There are still two free bedrooms on the second floor. (The others are all occupied with my kids. Twelve kids in six rooms.) Joy agrees and assists Rose to her feet. It takes them a while to get to the elevator, but it is done.

Once Joy has succeeded in putting Rose to bed she returns to me. She enters the room and comes over to the desk behind my chair and puts her hands on my back and neck.

Do you have anything left for me?

I think I have just the thing.

I take Joy's hand. We walk out of the office and to the bedroom. I lift her skirt, removed her panties and take her with my mouth. She can handle a course tongue on her clit and so I do not need to be careful. I am giving Joy all I have when she cums hard.

Mahal kita Jake.

Meaning every word I speak to Joy, I love you too Joy. I love you, want you and in truth, I need you. But I am pretty well ready to spank you too! What part of no more women enter this house do you not understand?

You angry with me?

Yes, but that doesn't mean I love you less. I just really wish you would not tell someone they can join us. I love you and the others here. Joy that's enough.

She needs you. Like I needed you.

Joy there are many like her and you. We can't take them all. No more! But now the very problem I was trying to solve with Jun's actions last year may be even worse. I am not sure how I will fix it.

OK. Sorry, sorry. But you love me, correct?

Oh Joy. Yes and forever.

She wraps her arms around me and snuggles in.

We lay together on that bed until it is time for lunch.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:23

Chapter 9

Joy is back in my office mid-afternoon. There is a smile on each of our faces, but probably for different reasons. I am remembering our time together that morning, just holding each other.

May I talk with Mitch about rescheduling who has time with you? Rose has asked that her daughter lay with you tonight.

Joy evidently thinks this is beyond cute. Rose's daughter Rosemarie, is the spitting image of her mother. Joy is well aware that the mother can barely walk right now and she wants her daughter in my bed.

Who gets bumped out?

Jun and Cherise.

Please talk to them first. If they say OK then tell Mitch it is OK.

Joy does as I asked, but then that is not news, that is Joy. Well, that is Joy for the most part. But I have told her twice now, no more females. Why isn't that working?

I am told that Jun and Cherise were doubled over in laughter after hearing of my morning as told by Joy and immediately said yes to the request. Joy then informed Mitch who then sought Rose out to tell her that the calendar had been cleared for Rosemarie. Later Joy invites both Rose and Rosemarie to supper at our table seeing as how I will take Rosemarie with me as soon as supper is over.

After supper Rose is invited to sing karaoke with my girls while I take her daughter upstairs with me.

Before I come down to supper I have placed two chairs in the hall on the fourth floor. Now after supper, when the lift deposits us on the fourth floor I sit down on one chair and indicate Rosemarie should take the other one.

Rosemarie, before anything happens tonight, I need to ask you some questions. There are right answers and wrong answers. Right answers are truthful. Wrong answers are lies. I only want right answers, no matter what the answer is. No matter how many years go by, I will only ever want the truthful answers, even if they hurt me to hear them. Do you understand?

She nodded.

Why are you here on the fourth floor of this house tonight?

To have sex with you.

Is that what you want, or are you doing what your mother wants?

Both of us want it.

Why do you want it?

I want you to give me a baby?

Why?

Mom had me when she was twelve that turned out great. I am so lucky!

Why me for that baby?

Of all the men we know, you are the kindest and the most respected and are the wealthiest. I want my baby to have the opportunities that I never have.

I have children with girls I love. Do I love you? Do you love me?

I don't know you.

That's right, so why do you want to have a baby with me?

Because my mother says I should?

Is that a good reason to have a baby?

No, I guess not.

Would you like to go back downstairs now?

No, I really want to be with you, but maybe no baby?

Why do you want to be with me?

You really are special and I want to give you my virginity. Sir Jake, otherwise it will just be wasted. This is true!

That is very sweet. Let's go have some fun.

Getting up, I take her hand and into the bedroom we stride.

I suspect Rosemarie has never seen such a large and tall bed. I asked her if she would like a few minutes just to look around and she is pleased to say yes. I show her the private bathroom, and where she can find clean towels.

She looks into the walk-in closet. She laughs, it is bigger than her cubicle. She looks into the drawers of the dresser. All this for one person seems a bit over the top for her. And then she asks a question that simply has her stumped.

You have many women, but this is only a bedroom for you. Why? Why not the women that everyone says yours here too?

They are mine in some ways. In some ways they are not mine. I do not own them. I am not married to them. Any of them can leave here at any time. No one has the right to stop them. They stay with me because they love me. But there are too many of them. Too many for any one of them to be with me all the time. It would not be fair to the others. So each has another bedroom. Each comes to stay with me sometimes. Tonight I was supposed to be with Jun and Cherise. They allow their time to be given to you.

Which one of them is your love?

They are all my loves.

I don't think so. It is only possible to love one person.

Well, you are wrong. Like so much in life, it is important to separate what you think ought to be right, from what actually is. If you are a great student, not just one who can get good grades, you will unchain your mind. You will stop believing things as they ought to be, by some rule, and open your eyes to see the real world. The world, in all the intricate variations, of how it really is. ... ... Tell me, what things do you want me to do with you tonight?

I want you to take my virginity. I want you to want me, again and again! Please, we do whatever you want!

Four articles of clothing later the girl is naked and sitting on the bed. Her breasts are only sweet puffy bumps, with little pink nipples. Her menstruation has started about three months prior and her last period is according to the girl's memory about two weeks ago. Her fingernails and toenails are painted a dark pink. She wears what looks like a scrimshaw cross on a cord around her neck which falls between her breasts. Her pussy is hairless. Like just about all Filipinas she has straight black hair and it falls to her shoulders.

I have never been with such an undeveloped girl before. She is even less developed than is Anabel. I have no idea how responsive she will be to stimulation. I start very slowly, touching her body. But I do immediately work her breasts to see if the basic erogenous zones are turned on and functioning. They are. Playing with her breasts brings moisture to her pussy. Her breathing is shorter and faster. I start working her pussy with my fingers. She not only welcomes the attention, she spreads her legs further and arches her back into my hands.

This young one can't weigh 36Kilo (80 pounds). She looks a little less than ripe, but she is responding in all the right ways. I run my hand lightly over her ass and get no indications either way. Playing with her clit with my index finger, I let my pinky finger lightly touch the button of her rectum. She sighs. I push in a bit, and she pushes back. My finger is a knuckle in. She wiggles her ass on my finger. I run my finger in another knuckle. She seems perfectly happy. Now pushing all the way down, she cries out something that sounds like encouragement and she rocks her body on my pinky finger.

I withdraw the finger and she cries, Hindi!

I immediately replace the finger with my index finger but attempt to go slowly. She fundamentally disagrees with that and pushes hard to get it all in, right away. She is going to town on my finger up her ass. As I slide down and started taking her pussy with my mouth, my tongue parting her lower lips, she rockets into her first orgasm. The back of her knees are on my shoulders and her heels smash my back to pieces as the orgasm runs its thunderous course.

Once she returns to the land of the living, I ask her if she is ready to lose her virginity. My reward is a big smile and a wet sloppy kiss. I position her on top of me as my weight is just too much for this little one. She is above me, and looking at me, as she centers my cock on her pussy and just slams down on the pole, as if there is nothing holding her back. But, once at the bottom, her eyes get wide and a tear creeps into view. She holds her position and I don't move. Slowly she regains her composure and tries to smile. I smile and wait.

Ever so slowly I detect a little movement. She is testing the equipment to see how bad it still hurts. Her face is a mask, but my groin shows blood. Then there is really perceptible rocking while staying bone to bone. Then she lifts a bit and stays mid stroke for a few seconds before lowering back down. Then she draws all the way up and stops. Her face shows surprise but not pain. And then ... she plunges back down hard and laughs.

Staying engaged, she bends down and kiss me. Rising up again, she starts pumping for all she is worth, eyes are closed and there is an expression on her face that I would love to have captured. It looks like the definition of rapture. She is having the ride of her life. I am below, enjoying but not doing much other than watching this sprite bounce. After about ten minutes it becomes clear to me that as much as she is having a whale of a good time, she still isn't getting off. Either her clit needs stimulation or maybe her ass is the best bet.

I have a small dildo in my nightstand which has been used before on that hole. From my position on the bed I am able to open the drawer and retrieve the little guy. I move my hand, holding it to Rosemarie's ass, her eyes fly open. I retrieve my hand with the dildo to show her. Still bouncing away - I got a big smile and a nod. With her help, as she continues to bounce on my cock, I insert the little dick into her bunghole and hold on. Within 30 seconds Rosemarie goes over the edge in a major way. She is a screamer. Exactly what she is screaming in Visayan, I do not know, but in the middle of her multi-orgasm aria, my balls sang their own hard rock song, and coat that girl like Pepto-Bismol inside the bottle.

Sated, Rosemarie flops forward and just lies on me for long enough for me to doze off. There's nothing like a tiny pussy to hold a cock in place. I stay inside, though soft. The warm wet parking space probably aids my restful sleep. I awaken, a little later, with the Sprite kissing my neck and hugging me. I am still inside her, and still soft. Miracles do happen.

I'm not a virgin anymore!

On that we agree. How are you feeling?

Loved?

Yes you are loved. What else are you feeling?

Safe? I think so. I feel like, if I here like this, nothing bad happen.

That makes sense and is true except, that I snore, and you will not be able to sleep.

I heard you snore. It's OK. I don't mind. I like it. I have a man!

You do for the night, but remember, I love all my girls and to be with me, you have to share me.

I know.

Do you need anything before we sleep for the night?

No, I'm good!

There is sleeping. There are two between sleep episodes of robust lovemaking. Once I bend her over the side of the bed and take her pussy from behind. The other time we are in this odd sidesaddle position on the bed. I am sure there is a name for it, but I don't know it. It does allow me to finger her ass while we fuck and keep my weight on the mattress. She gets off, real well, that way.

When morning comes, I am up and dressed while Rosemarie is still totally out. I text Joy, that Rosemarie is fine but sacked out and maybe her mother would like to come up to the bedroom and be with her as she wakes up. I get a 'K' back on text. As I am about to leave the room and head downstairs, I meet Rose at the door. I get a very sexy kiss and leave her with her child.

When Rose and Rosemarie enter the kitchen I have just finished breakfast and am at the end of my second mug of coffee. Joy hands them both a mango shake. Mitch who has been pumping me for the details without success since she walked in fifteen minutes ago, starts on Rosemarie. It seems that Rosemarie is in a very talkative mood. Mitch wants details and Rosemarie is wanting to share them. I decide this is a good time to go back to the office.

I text Jun and Cherise to come up after classes. The situation is unsustainable. I had told the women just yesterday that there was no way into the house and now Rose, with Joy's help, has proved me either a liar or at least an untrustworthy source.

There is a concept of too many woman and I had come to the point where, with the other females a few hundred meters away, it is time to put some plan in place, to disperse the demand, on my time, and my bed, from well-meaning women, whom I have no way to assist. To say that I am not the only fish in the sea, is such a silly and obvious comment, as to make one choke with laughter. But for these woman, it is neither funny nor readily apparent. Their lives have been hard and their options are severely limited.

I have the beginnings of a plan, but will need cooperation, and help, in working out the details and carrying it out.

In the meantime, I do have a number of remote networks to access. While it is daytime in the Philippines, it is evening in the States. I will run the SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance reporting software on a dozen servers in NY and send the results to the CIO of that company. The reports will be in his inbox when he arrives in the morning, his time. All the while, I don't have to work at night. On a separate network, I will be installing updates to servers that need to be left alone during their workday in the States but I can update them now without a squeak of complaint during my workday. I will also check on the outage and event logs to see if there are any other issues that have not set off alarms but need attention. All this from my desk, on the fourth floor of my home, in the Philippines. All done for firms in the States. It is not a bad way to make a living.

Joy serves me my lunch at my desk - fruit salad. I continued to lose weight. I had been 220 when I first arrived. I am now down to 153.

I finish at 4pm, my time, which is 4am NY time. Just as I am logging off the last server via my Cisco site to site VPNs (I have an ASA5505 installed on the network) Jun and Cherise arrive. Jun is in fine fettle as she sits down and asks, as if she is discussing the relative merits of wallpaper and paint, whether I have chosen my next conquest from the bevy across the way. Cherise rolls her eyes and I just groan.

Look, that is sort of why you are here. This has got to be the last one and we have to come up with a plan! We have to have a path forward for these families. My best guess is that we get them married.

That gets me a look from both of them, suggesting that I am just plain stupid.

Cherise responds as if she is talking to a third grader. How do you expect to do that? Jake, some of these women are already married to men who left them. They would need an annulment. You know that is both hard and expensive. And the others have other issues. We might get one or two married but not all!

Jun just nods her head in agreement.

I can arrange for a lawyer to file for all the annulments. The lawyer can handle all the court work through to the end. I can teach you about what makes for a successful posting on a dating / marriage website and I think we can make it happen for most of these women if we start right now. Will you help me?

They want Mitch and Abbey's assistance as well, and they still think the plan is out and out crazy, but yes they will do it.

OK find one of the women who would like to pursue this right now and is not married. Have the four of you here in my office with that woman tomorrow at four and we will get her set up - in that process you will learn how to do the others... and girls, we are going to use the lure of the available daughter along with the great looking mom to make these marriages happen. Do you understand now?

And now, for the first time, just maybe, the light bulbs go on. Both are smiling. We are done for the day ... except for two phone calls I need to make.

It's nice to have an attorney you can work with when things get complicated. I call Atty. Espejo. The chat proceeds at length and covers much of little consequence. I do get an agreement that we can use a legal intern (at a very modest cost) to put together the annulment filings for all the women here who need such. We will only need a licensed attorney for the court appearance. We can stack them up on the court calendar so that a number of them might be heard on the same day. Instead of costing two hundred thousand Philippine Pesos each, we might do ten for a total of fifty thousand pesos.

My second call is to the office of a Judge. I have made a number of contributions to a charity with which the Judge is associated. Her secretary knows me because of that and puts me through. There are very few people with whom I will use Po, but this is one of those times that respect is the order of the day.

Your Honor, Po, I know from your concern for the charity work you do that you care deeply for the truly poor. Because of that I call you today to advise me in a way no one else can do. As you may have heard, I have a connection to a small school for some very poor families who cannot afford to pay the school related fees for their daughter's last year in elementary school. All the girls are very bright, but their mothers are poor and their only support. If there is a husband, he has abandoned the family. I am convinced I can help these mothers find good husbands overseas, but the cost and the time that can delay annulment proceedings can be brutal. I have arranged with Atty. Espejo to use an intern to put court papers together for each mother and I am going to pay for that out of my own pocket. Your Honor, Po, I do not ask or expect any law to be broken or ignored, but how can I get these mother's applications heard and ruled on without excessive time or gratuities? Everything for these poor women is coming from my act of charity.

Sir Jake, I know you have unusual tastes, but if you can really get these poor women, good husbands, then your effort is indeed worthy. If the current husbands did desert their wives, then there is something wrong with those men prior to the wedding and those marriages should merit annulment. I will send you instructions via my secretary as to how to file these so that I am aware of which ones are charity filings. Salamat Sir Jake for your efforts.

Walang Anuman, Your Honor Po. Maraming, maraming salamat Po for your help.

That second call eliminated the need to pay bribes for the signature of a Judge. Instead of ₱50,000 to ₱200,000 in a paper bag, for each one, handed to the Judge's secretary, while sitting on a bench in the KCC Mall, there would be no need for bribes and no delays.

Later, another call resolves the normal delay caused by the Sheriff in serving papers on the husbands.

For the first time that day, I am feeling relaxed. That lasts for the time it takes to ride the lift down to the first floor, and for the door to open.