YOUNG TOM - The Beginning By Naughty Papa

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

YOUNG TOM - The Beginning By Naughty Papa

Unread post by sexy » 09 Dec 2016 23:28

Young Tom gets paid for his first job plus an unexpected bonus...

My name is Tom. I have told readers of Torrid Tales a lot about my escapades as an adult, but never gone into how this all started with me. Thought it was about time I did.

I was 10 years old, living in a fairly upscale part of town. I was a kind of scrawny kid, kind of a geek, and didn’t have a lot of friends, so I mostly hung around the house helping my mom out with stuff. We had all the usual suburbia trappings; nice big house, pool, deck, decent back yard with a hedge all the way around. I spent numerous hours lazing by the pool and swimming.

Being an only child, I didn’t have a lot of interaction with other girls and boys. I really never thought a lot about sex until Brenda moved in next door. Brenda was a single mom of two young girls, Ann, who was 5 and Beth who was 3. I had not met them yet, but Mom had and she told me their names. It was Brenda that caught my eye.

My room was on the second floor, and I could see very easily down into their back yard, where they also had a pool and a deck. I never paid it any attention before Brenda moved in, as we had two elderly people living there who almost never used the back yard except to garden. But Brenda liked to take her kids in the pool. And I liked to watch Brenda.

She was built to kill, and was the first woman I had ever seen in such a skimpy bikini. She had several, but I liked he white one best. It was a string biking, and barely covered her big breasts. They jiggled around like Jell-O, and had me mesmerized from the very beginning. My sheltered past was no match for these jugs. And her bottom... I don’t know what it was hiding, but it wasn’t hiding much!

Literally, for the first time in my life, my cock stirred in my pants. I was kind of shocked as it got harder, and eventually put two and two together, figuring out that when I watched her with the girls, my cock would grow. Everything in me told me I had to get a better view. She had only been living there a week, and I was hooked.

That night, I couldn’t sleep. The stirring in my loins was getting the best of me, and I got up out of bed. Usually in summer time, I was getting to sleep around 9 or 10, so it was still fairly light out. But now it was midnight. I walked by my window, and noticed a light on in Brenda’s house. Of course, light attracted the eye, so I stopped and looked.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The light was in Brenda’s room, and she was getting ready for bed. I almost turned away, but I felt that stirring in my cock again, so watched as she removed her blouse, revealing a pretty white bra. Nothing fancy, but I had never seen a woman in a bra before, so it was fascinating to me. She was standing by her bed, and I saw her hands go around the back and do something to the back of her bra. Then she shrugged her shoulders, and her tits came into view.

My eyes about popped out of my head. I moved closer to the window, and by instinct reached into my pants and started rubbing my cock, trying to soothe it as it grew quickly. Her tits were amazing; they looked firm and had the most beautiful nipples sticking out the front of them. She took her hands and came up under the bottom of them, lifting them up and squeezing them together. WOW!

My hand started rubbing faster, and before I knew what was happening, I had my face just about pressed to the glass of my window staring at her, and my cock started shooting out wet stuff. I was dumfounded, thinking I had done something awful and permanently harmful to myself. I couldn’t move, even when Brenda looked right at my window.

At first, she covered her breasts up, but them she put her hands down, and just smiled. Then she did the totally unexpected and blew me a kiss. I almost fell over backwards and got away from the window as fast as I could. I was caught! My hand, underpants and pajama bottoms where filled with this oozy, sticky stuff, and I had to get back to bed. I wondered what she would do to me for spying on her like that. I was so embarrassed, but it was so exciting. I was also relieved that I hadn't just fallen over dead from whatever had happened to me.

The nest day was a hot one, and I decided to go out to my pool and play. I still had Brenda on the mind. Seeing her bare breasts was something I probably would never be able to get out of my head. But I figured that was a once in a lifetime opportunity, not to be repeated, , but I had a wonderful memory to keep. I swam for about a half hour, and then got out and just laid in a lounge chair for a while. I couldn't help but think about what i had seen the night before and sure enough, my cock got a little hard which led me to think about the incredible sensations it had given me.

Then I heard the little kids next door squealing with delight and I heard water splashing. They were in the pool, which meant Brenda had to be there too! And she would certainly have one of those string bikinis on again. I had to try to get a look.

I crept over to the hedge and looked for an opening. It was a pretty well grown hedge, and my parents maintained it pretty good. I searched along the hedge, and sure as anything I found a place where I could see through just a bit, and it was right across from her pool. I settled into the spot and looked through.

There she was, so beautiful. She had on the red suit today, and it jiggled as she played with her kids in the pool. But what really caught my eye is that she had taken the suits off her two little girls, and they were swimming naked! I had never seen a naked girl before, and seeing their little pee holes was something to behold. They were puffy, and so were their little chests where the breasts would someday be. I was immediately drawn to them. Both of them had cherubic faces with straight blond hair. They weren’t chubby, but still had some of that baby fat everyone talks about.

My penis started to stir again, and it shocked me. First, the hardness that came when I saw Brenda changing, and now the sight of her little girls naked, got me hard. I figured out that age didn’t matter; naked females were really cool to look at. I stood there and watched, undetected by the girls or Brenda. It was such a small hole; I didn’t figure they could possibly see me.

My mom and dad were gone for the day, so I decided to really get bold, I pulled down my swim trunks and started rubbing myself as I watched Brenda playing with the girls in the water. She would pick them up, and I swear I could see her fingers reach into those little holes as she spun them around in the pool. Her tits jiggled as she spun, and it wasn’t long before I spurted my load again. But I messed up and let out a sigh as I did, and I saw Brenda’s head turn my direction. I quickly backed out of the area without a sound, and pulled my trunks up, but I’m sure she heard me.

I headed back into the house and got changed into some regular clothes. Then I looked out my window and saw that they had gone back inside. My parents were due home soon, so I decided to just go down and watch some TV. In about a half hour they arrived home, and my mom started cooking supper. She had just put something in the oven when the doorbell rang.

“Could you please get the door, Tom. I’m in the middle of something,” she yelled from the kitchen.

‘Sure, Mom!” I yelled back and went to the front door. I opened it and almost shut it again. It was Brenda and her two girls. She had changed into a blouse and some slacks, but she was still stunning. The girls had what I thought were their pajamas on. She looked me right in the eye and smiled, then sad “Hi. I’m Brenda from next door. This is Ann and Beth. Can I talk to your Mom?”

“Ummm... sure?” I kinda said it as a question and an answer. I wondered why she wanted to talk to my Mom. Was she going to tell her I had been spying on her?

“And what’s your name, young man?” she asked.

“Oh, sorry. I’m Tom.” I blushed. “Mom, it’s for you! It’s our new neighbor.”

“Why don’t you come in?” I asked hoping she wouldn’t.

“Sure, but I just needed a few minutes with your mom.”

Now I was panicking. What could she want with my mom? Mom came in and I pretended like I didn’t care and headed back to the living room. They started talking, and then Mom called me back into the foyer. “This involves you, Tom. Come back in here.”

Now I was panicked! She must have told her I was in the window watching her, or in the bushes when she was at the pool. Either way, Mom would be furious with me. My Dad would probably congratulate me, because he liked good looking ladies (my mom was good looking). This was not good, but I headed sheepishly back into the front room.

“Brenda wants to know if you could help her clean her pool. She said she saw you cleaning ours, and they use theirs all the time. She said she would pay you! What do you think?” My mom was beaming, realizing this would be her son’s first job.

I was shocked. Maybe she didn’t see me, or hear me. If that was the case, I was so relieved by the proposition that I immediately said yes.

“Great,” said Brenda. “Can you come over tomorrow morning at 11? That way it will be done so I can take the girls swimming at 2.”

“Sure can.” I smiled at her and she smiled back. The girls jumped up and down with glee. I was now a pool boy! My first job at 10 years old, and a chance to be closer to this beautiful woman and her kids.

The next morning, I got up early and cleaned our pool. It wasn’t too bad, so it didn’t take very long. Just before 10, I headed over to Brenda’s house. It was a beautiful day, around 75 and cloudless sky, so I just had on my swim trunks and a T-shirt. I figured this would take about an hour and then I could go swimming back home.

Brenda came to the door with a bathrobe on. At 10 in the morning, I was a little surprised at this, but it was a Saturday and perhaps this was her day to sleep in. I didn’t think about it further.

“Good morning, Tom," she greeted. "Sorry, I sleep in on Saturdays, and with the girls, I just didn’t have time to get dressed. Come on in!”

‘Hi,” I said as I walked into the entry way. “I can just go around to the back and get started. Just show me the way”

“My, you are ambitious. Are you in a hurry?” she said with a smile in her voice.

“No, but I don’t want to waste your time. You’re paying me!” I said, kinda like I wanted to get the show on the road.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I can pay you just fine. Come in and have something to drink. We have coffee, ice tea or lemonade. I also have some donuts I picked up for breakfast.”

“Oh. Okay.” We walked into the kitchen where the girls were making a mess with donuts. Ann had a chocolate covered eclair, and it was all over her face. It looked like she was the donut. Beth had a jelly filled and she was jelly faced. They both had on cute little sundresses. I laughed when I saw them and said hello.

“Hi, Tom!”. They both said in unison. Then they dove back into their donuts, and I mean dove.

I sat down and picked out a cinnamon covered donut and Brenda got me some lemonade and sat down with a cup of coffee. She leaned down a little on her elbow, and when she did, her robe opened partly, and I could see inside to some extent. My eyes could not let go of what they saw. Her cleavage was very evident, and I could see the slope of her left breast, almost to the nipples. As good as that was, I wanted to see more.

“Tom,” Brenda said.

I looked up at her and realized she might have been able to see where I was looking. I blushed and said “Uh-uh?”

“What are you looking at?” She purposely shifted her weight and the robe slid a little further down the slope, still not revealing the nipple, but I could see a large portion of her breast.

My eyes again betrayed me. “Umm, oh, I’m sorry. I just never have seen...”

“Oh, Tom. But you have seen. I saw you in your window, remember?” She pulled the sash on the robe and it opened up to reveal all of her one breast. The other one was still covered by the robe, which went down in between her legs on the bottom. I stared at her revealed breast. It was perfect, as far as my limited knowledge could call it.

Then I looked up at her. “Um, yes, I remember.” My cock was now stirring between my legs. This was not expected! But I was really enjoying it.

“And I saw you rubbing yourself. I bet you didn’t know you were close enough to the window that the show was both ways, did you?”

I gulped on what to say next. My eyes went back to her breast, and I swear I was salivating and drops of saliva were dripping from my mouth. That nice pear shape, high nipples, firm. It was a puberty boy's biggest fantasy. I kept my stare down there, and forgot to answer her question.

“Tom, did you hear me?”

“Oh, yes. I mean, no. I did not know you could see me.” I blushed again, but did not look up to her face when saying it. I just could not take my eyes off that breast.

“Brenda rose from her chair and came over to me. She lifted me up off my chair, and then took off her robe. Her magnificent breasts poked out at me. Her nipples were nice and hard. I started to reach my hand up, but pulled it back down.

“No, please, Tom, you can touch them. Have you ever touched a woman or a girl before?”

“No,” I said as I reached up and took one of them in my hand. Then I pulled my other hand up, I ran them around the smooth skin of the globes, feeling their shape. Brenda just sighed and moaned a little. I took a moment to glance over at the girls and they were watching and giggling. Ann had taken her dress off, but Beth could not get it done.

Ann looked wonderful naked from the top up. Her puffy little would be breasts caught my eye for a second before I came back to Brenda. I rolled her wonderous tits between my fingers. They felt so firm and nice. I took my fingers and moved them to the nipples, which were hard and pointed right at me. I rolled the nipples between my fingers when I felt Brenda’s hands come up behind my head.

She pulled my mouth to her right nipple and asked me to suck on it. Opening my mouth, I took the nipple in, trying to imitate what a baby would do to a nipple. I was in heaven. Those beautiful breasts were the first one I had seen since I nursed on my mom. It was a long time ago, and I don't remember it, so I hoped I was doing it right.

Brenda motioned over to Beth to come over by us. She moved me away from her breast, a very erotic sight and my cock got hard in my shorts again. I was tempted to reach down and rub it, but Brenda pulled me to her other breast. The sight of this little 3-year-old sucking on one breast while I sucked on the other was incredible. I watched her closely as she sucked on it like a straw, pulling the breast into her mouth with force. I latched on and did the same. The breast came way into my mouth and then I felt the nipple with my tongue. Brenda was heaving with her breath. We suckled on her breast for about 10 minutes before Brenda asked us to stop.

When I came up for air, she moved her head down and started kissing me on the lips. She put Beth down, but pulled off her dress while she was at it. I didn’t really know why she did that, but I liked the sight of it in the corner of my eye. Brenda put her hands behind my head and pulled me into the kiss, her full lips on my virgin tight lips. She kept at it, and I eventually got the hang of softening my lips for her. I was so hard I couldn’t stand it.

Brenda broke of the kiss, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The girls followed. She dropped her robe completely, and was naked, totally naked. I looked down at her bald pussy and then saw the girls take off their panties. Brenda pulled my shirt off over my head and moved in to me, lifting my head and kissing me again. It was all happening so fast, I wasn’t sure what to do. I put my arms around her neck and did my best to kiss her back.

I panicked when I felt tiny hands pulling my shorts down. Little Beth was in between us and Ann was behind me. They grabbed my swim trunks, untied it and then pulled it down. I tried to grab it but the girls were too quick. They yanked it down off my hips and over my hard little cock.

“Look, Mommy. His wee-wee is hard,” Beth said. I was panicked. I tried to pull away, but could not escape Brenda’s arms holding me. Then I felt two tiny lips go around my cock, and I shot up with a jump. Beth was sucking my dick like she sucked her mom’s tit. It was incredible. I didn’t want her to stop. Her lips just latched on and she had a strong sucking motion which had me on the brink of exploding.

Brenda reached down and moved the little girls away, saying, “He’s mine, honey.” She pulled me down on the bed and laid me down under her. Before I knew it, my swim trunks were stripped off completely by the girls. Brenda then straddled my thighs, and little Ann reached in and aimed my cock at her Mom's pussy. She towered above me, slowly riding up and down on my cock, her firm tits riding along with her. Her bald pussy had a good hold on my cock, and she never rose to far that it came out. Just right, and a slow pace

Beth and Ann lay beside me on either side, their hands all over my body. I could feel their naked flesh against my skin and it felt wonderful. They kissed me on the cheek and shoulders as their hands roamed from my abdomen to my neck.

It didn’t take long for me to spurt my cum into Brenda, just a little bit, but it felt amazing. Brenda looked down at me and smiled. She watched as her two daughters kissed me all over. I was in shock, but in tremendous pleasure. It all happened so fast. I think only about a half hour went by from the time I got to the house.

Brenda got down off my cock and stood beside the bed. I thought we were done, but the two girls started kissing their way down to my now soft dick. They started kissing it, and to my amazement, it started getting hard again. Ann took me into her mouth and sucked me, riding her mouth up and down my cock. It didn’t take long and I was quite hard again. I watched as Ann now straddled me, and Beth took my dick and held it up for her sister as she lowered onto my rod. It was really tight, but slid in. Oooh what a feeling! Beth now straddled my face, Her little toddler pussy right at my mouth. She said suck it, and I was trapped by her legs. Brenda just watched as her two girls had fun with me.

Ann rode me slowly to an another orgasm, and I even felt her shudder a little. Beth was close, and I kept licking until she had a mini orgasm. I tasted her sweet juices and knew I would want more of that. When all of us finally had cum and were exhausted, the two little girls climbed down off me and stood on the opposite side of the bed. They all had big smiles on their faces, as if they were really pleased with themselves for taking an 10-year-old boy and ruining his virginity. I don’t know what my expression was at first, but know I smiled shyly at them.

“It’s 11:30. Can you still clean our pool” Brenda asked.

I was speechless. After all that, that’s all she wanted to say? She didn’t ask me about the sex, or if I liked it, or would I tell my mom what happened. She just wanted to know if I’d clean her pool.

“Um, I guess so. But my mom will wonder why it took so long,” I said

“I pay you from the time you get here.” She winked at me. “Just tell her you did such a good job on the pool, I had some other things that needed done around the house. I will always have more errands to do around the house like this, if you would like to do them.” She smiled big and patted my now soft cock.

“Heck, ya! I’ll do all the chores you want!” I blurted it out. The girls jumped for joy and clapped their hands, then gave me kisses on the cheek. I got up, got dressed and cleaned the pool. I got paid $20 for two hours "work". Not bad. I was hooked, and I looked forward to several years of pool cleaning and chores at Brenda’s house, and many more incidents after that.

THE END