Romance & sex - The Forgotten Love

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Romance & sex - The Forgotten Love

Unread post by jasmeet » 13 Dec 2016 09:16

Chapter 1-College Bound

My name is Alec; I am a newly outed seventeen-year-old homosexual. I am tall, muscular, and very athletic. I have Dark blonde hair Dark blue eyes. I am always outside doing work so I have a very even tan tone. I found love in my childhood friend, and neighbor, Mikel. He is also an athletic person. He had Light blonde hair ocean blue eyes. We grew up together, we've lived next door to each other for my whole life and played every day. Back when we were younger our relationship was that of two kids just being friends. How were we to know that as we got older our friendship would blossom into something much more? This is a story about me and my close friend and how our friendship grew into love in a place where it is frowned upon and where there are many obstacles between us. This is my story, a story about the forgotten love.

It was the end of my junior year of high school. I was planning on going to my neighbors all boys' continuous school, Harrington's School for Boys. The school was building a public university on its grounds. The university was going to offer a variety of degrees that students of the city could attend.

But anyway, I was in the gym practicing my Taekwondo skills because I was agitated and practicing would help to calm and clear my head. Just as I was going through the beginning of my fighting stances, I felt someone watching me. As I did one of my turning kicks I caught a glance of who it was up on the higher level of the gym. The male who held his gaze upon me had striking long blonde hair. He had the bluest ocean eyes I have ever seen. As I turned again to see the person watching me, I noticed that it was Mikel. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that he had his phone out. I started right into a very complicated sequence that I created, showing him and only him. He noticed me and I saw his eyes go wide with recognition. A huge grin spread across his face and he called out my name.

"Alec!" he called out.

As he saw me respond to my name, he ran down the steps to the ground floor and straight into my arms. As we hugged the room seemed to spin and disappear. We separated and started to walk to the locker room so that I could shower and get rid of the sweat I worked up. As I showered he asked me how everything was going in public school. I told him that I was no longer attending public school.

"Why?" Mikel had said with a shocked tone.

"I am tired of public school and have decided to finish my schooling at a private all boys school." I spoke as I felt more refreshed from the water trickled down my back.

Mikel looked at me puzzled before speaking. "Saint John's School for Boys?"

"Nope, one closer than that and not religious." I answered.

Mikel looked at me for a moment then his eyes opened wide and a grin spread across his face. I smiled back at him and he knew right then and there that we were now class mates.

"Are you going to stay at your parents' house or in the dorms?" I told him to ask his dad because he knew what my choice was.

After I finished showering we headed to Mikel's dad's office. Once there Mikel hounded his father to tell him where I would be staying.

"Well he is staying at the dorms, Mikel. He is your new roommate." His father said with a smile. Mikel about fell over with an excited expression plastered on his face, before he looked over to me with a grin.

We left his dad's office and headed outside to the parking lot; which was very silent and eerie due to the lack of population. By the time, we got to the vehicle, we hadn't realized it was so late until I looked at the time.

"Do you want to help me get my stuff to move into the dorm." I asked as he looked at me in awe.

"You have your own car?"

"Yes, I do, it happens to a Prius."

"Shit I just got my license and my dad won't buy me a car yet."

"Well my mom and dad met me halfway. I had to get a job to make the payments on it and they would make the down payment and the first two payments."

"You have a job; where at?"

"I work as janitor at Alchemy Hair Salon. I mainly clean the hair off the floor. I started last year."

"You are a shift manager?"

"Hell no, I can't even get promoted until I get out of school."

My car was powder blue with flowers on it. Mikel stared at it with disbelief as I pulled out my keys and unlocked it. We both got in and I drove it to my parents' house where my dad helped us move my things to the car. While up in my room, Mikel was looking at my queen-sized waterbed and he asked me if it was going too, I said yes.

"There won't be much room left over in the bedroom with my twin-size bed and your queen."

"We can share my bed like when we were younger and you can leave your twin bed at home if you want." He laughed and smiled at me. "Well you're right. I can't deny that. But with both of us older I think sharing your bed will be very weird."

He looked over at me and saw me staring at the ground. "What's wrong, Alec?"

"There is something I have to tell you, Mikel."

"What?"

"This is really hard for me to say but I am going to just say it. I am gay, I like guys and I just came out this last school year. That's why I was in the gym. You know how practicing my Taekwondo helps to calm me down and distract me."

Mikel looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. When I looked up at him he was smiling at me. "I could care less if you were straight, gay or not interested in anyone. You are my best and closest friend; our friendship won't change."

"Well there is more I have to tell you and it's what got me frustrated in the first place." I said as the word were starting to feel like throw-up in my throat.

"What is it?"

I looked him in the eyes and told him that I liked him more than a friend. He became very quiet and I feared that I had just ended our friendship. Suddenly, he got up and walked over, hugging me. I was in complete shock.

"I have feelings for you too, Alec. I just haven't really figured out my sexuality yet." Mikel said; with the feeling of dismay.

"Is that why when we were kids I was the only one you would play with?"

"No, you were the closest person, other than my family, to me. You were like a brother when we were younger. As we got older my feelings towards you changed from being like a brother to me to being my first crush." Mikel looked at me without saying a word the whole time I was explaining to him.

"Have you ever kissed a guy or a girl to know for sure if you're gay or not, Alec?"

"No I have never kissed anyone but my mom and dad good night. I have been too scared of how I would feel and how others would react." Mikel placed his lips on mine. His lips soft and tasted of sweet honey. I didn't know what to expect of my first kiss, let alone with a boy and it being the boy I like too. It felt right; a lot more than I thought it would and it felt so good that I was sad when it had ended.

"How did that feel?" I looked at Mikel, smiling.

"It felt right and so good. I honestly can't believe how right it feels."

"I know what you mean. It felt like we are supposed to be together like we were one with each other." He smiled at me and we finished packing up everything I was bringing to the dorm room. After Mikel and I finished bringing in everything from the car, we arranged everything in our dorm room and put everything away. There were now two TV's in our room, Mikel's was in the living room and mine was in our bedroom.

Later that night, after we got back from dinner, we were on my water bed watching Supernatural. I was lying on my stomach with my pillow under my arms and chest and Mikel was sitting next to me but he wasn't looking at the television at all, but at my torso where I had four long scars on my back and a scar on my left shoulder. I felt him place his hand on my back and gently start tracing the scars with his index finger. Where he touched my scars, there was a tingling feeling, I looked back at him and saw he had tears in his eyes. He didn't notice that I was watching him; continuing to trace the scars.

"You know it was a freak accident that I got those, it isn't your fault." I had said as he looked at me and just about started crying.

"If I hadn't begged you to go camping at the cove then we wouldn't have been attacked by a pack of coyotes."

"Mikel, nothing could have told us that they were out there and they were injured and desperate for food."

"But you were jumped from behind by one."

"I managed to get it off me and get out my knife. Luckily the backpack was there to protect my back."

"Your knife was in your bag so you had to take it off. And even if you managed to severely hurt one, you were attacked from behind again by the other. Your bag wasn't there to protect your back or your shoulder."

"But you came to my aid and scared it off with that big branch. When you called your dad to take us both to the hospital to get my back and shoulder tended to, we both were checked for rabies."

He looked at me and just cried. I sat up and pulled him into my arms. "If it wasn't for you I would have been hurt even worse and the animal control wouldn't have known there were a pack of coyotes out there in the forest."

He cried for what seemed like forever and I just held him close to me, comforting him. Mikel started to calm down and looked up at my face. His eyes really looked like oceans now and I couldn't help myself. I lowered my head and our lips touched, kissing again. Our lips separated and he wrapped his arms around my chest. I wrapped mine around his and laid us both down on the bed and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up, Mikel's back was to me and my arm was around his waist. I started to sit up just as Mikel started to stir. We both got up out of bed and we got changed to head toward the cafeteria to eat breakfast with everyone else that stayed at the school for the summer or part of it.

After breakfast, we decided to take my car to the lake and go swimming. It wasn't long until other people started to show up at the lake. When I looked at Mikel for any reaction, he seemed uneasy and I knew he did not want to be bothered. We got back into the car and drove off towards the cove. As we got near the cove I turned to park my car on the side of the road before getting out.

"Where are, we going, Alec?" Mikel had asked.

"We are going to where I have been wanting to go all my life. I have been researching this place since my sophomore year in high school." I had said with a gleaming smile on my face. We took our things out of the car and started to head down the side of the cove. As we got closer to the bottom I could see the sparkle in Mikel's eyes grow brighter as we had reached the lagoon.

The lagoon was a large lake near a hiking path with a nearby creek flowing into it. The water was nice and clear and the wildlife around the lagoon was just as amazing. We were the only ones to know about this lagoon as far as we knew. The lagoon was crystal clear all the way to the bottom. The average temperature in the summer was 75 degrees. It was in a clearing and was always hit by the sun. As we walked up a few deer that were drinking ran off towards the woods.

We had finally reached the beach of the lagoon. It was there that we stripped down and entered the water. We swam in the lagoon till the sun started to set. Soon enough we got dressed and walked back up to the car. When we got there, we headed to get something to eat.

We arrived back at the dorms and entered our room, changing into clean clothes. We went outside to the park for about an hour. When we went back to our room, we gathered everything we needed for the showers. We headed out and once there we showered together and rinsed the days' events away.

A few weeks later my phone went off, about noon one day. When I answered it the voice of my best friend, Tressa, came on from the other line. We talked for what seemed like hours about how things were going so far and how different it would be with me not going to public school anymore. As we were getting close to the end of our conversation, Mikel walked in and overheard us saying we should get together and maybe go swimming or something.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked curiously.

"My friend, Tressa."

"Oh, why don't you ask her to come swimming with us tomorrow at the cove?" I looked at him and then asked her. She got excited and told me to pick her up at noon tomorrow so that we all can go get lunch and drive to the cove to go swimming afterwards. I told her that I would see her tomorrow and hung up the phone.

Mikel looked at me and asked what Tressa was like. I told him that she was very outgoing and very open. When he asked me what I meant I told him that she will go up to a person and tell them what is on her mind even if it is offensive or not. He looked at me and said that he was worried now about meeting her. I just laughed; I also told him that around her he can't hide the fact that he does like guys because she can tell.

"She knew that I was gay even before I did."

"Are you serious?" Mikel had said astonishingly. I looked right at him and said that I was.

"She will be able to tell we have feelings for each other too."

"Well I guess I better come out now to everyone then!" Mikel had said with a laugh, making me laugh as well.

I went out for a while to get a little fresh air and when I got back I found Mikel asleep on our bed wearing only a pair of low cut boxer briefs. I got undressed and climbed in next to him and kissed him goodnight.

We had woken up around nine in the morning and had gotten breakfast and went for a jog. Eleven came rolling around I told Mikel that we should be heading towards Tressa's house. When we got to her house she jumped into the car and shouted at me to drive as if I was a getaway driver.

"Hello to you too, Tressa." As I started to move her mom came out onto the porch and shouted down to us, the music far too loud for us to make out exactly what she was saying.

Tressa asked where in the world we were going when I pulled into the parking lot of the cove. "We are going to a cove that you can only reach by going this way." Mikel told her.

"Wait who are you?" Tressa had asked.

"Tressa this is Mikel, the guy I told you about. We have known each other for years."

"Oh, that guy the one you have a huge crush on." I looked at Mikel with an I-told-you-so look and he laughed. As we got to the beach there at the cove, we saw a few people diving from the cliff faces around the cove.

"I have always thought that they were nuts for doing that." Mikel said. Tressa turned to him and asked if he would be willing to do it? He stiffened and shook his head.

"I would, it looks like fun." I had said as I walked toward the registration booth. Mikel looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"You would seriously cliff dive?" Mikel asked with fear in his eyes.

"Yeah, why not?" I had said with exhilaration.

"But what if you get hurt?" I smiled at him.

"Why do you care if he gets hurt? Tressa asked Mikel.

"Because I care for him and don't want him to hurt himself." Mikel said, defensively.

"I will be fine, Mikel." Tressa turned toward me and looked at me like I have done something very wrong.

"Do you want me to videotape you doing it, Alec?" Tressa asked.

"Yes." I answered. Tressa grabbed her camera and shouted at me 'Action'. When I got to where everyone was jumping I pulled my shirt off and handed it to Mikel. He went down the trail and stood next to Tressa. I waved to let her know which person was me and then I jumped off. On the way, down I did a spinning flip and sliced through the water. I resurfaced and swam towards them. I stood up in the shallow water and Jayden ran to me and rammed me back into the water. We both laughed as we got back up and we walked up to where Tressa was standing still recording. She stopped and played the video for me to see my dive. We then all entered the water and swam for about an hour. We climbed back out and all sat on the big blanket I brought.

I was lying on my stomach with my head near Mikel's waist. I was falling asleep as he was gently running his hand through my hair. As I was drifting off I heard them talking about me. Tressa asked Mikel why I seemed so tired, he told her that for the last couple of weeks he has woken up to find me in the living room of our dorm looking out the window unable to sleep and looking as if I was looking for something. She was very surprised to hear that.

"That is very unusual for him."

"Tell me about it. It is almost as if he is worried something will happen to us. I have tried talking to him about it but he just blows it off. I am not sure why."

They both looked at me when Tressa all the sudden noticed the scars fully and then asked Mikel where did the scars come from on my back.

"About five years ago, in July, I asked him if he wanted to go camping with me for the weekend. He said yes and my dad went to get him and proceeded to drop us both off at the camp ground. While we were starting to pitch our tent, a pack of coyotes came running at us from the woods and attacked. Alec was the closest to them so they attacked him first. One jumped and grabbed his backpack trying to get at his back. He flung it off him and at the same time managed to draw his knife out of his backpack. He readied himself for it to attack again and when it lunged at him he struck out with his knife. The blade hit the coyote in the chest mortally wounding it. But as he was busy with the one the other jumped on his back and did this to his back and his left shoulder."

"Wow, I have seen the bite when he wore a tank top before but I didn't really believe him when he said it was from a coyote and that there were scars of claw marks down his entire back."

"Well as he has reminded me when I blame myself for his injuries is that I saved his life because if I hadn't grabbed a fallen branch and started to beat the animal he would have been hurt a lot worse. After I got it from him I chased it to the tree line and called my dad. He came as fast as he could and got the both of us and took us straight to the hospital. I suffered some minor scrapes and bruises but it took a bunch of stitches to close the wounds in his back and his shoulder."

"With the damage done to his shoulder from the bite, the doctors said he might have never been able to use that arm again. They were amazed at how his recovery went. He proved that he was able to use his left arm again to its full extent."

Tressa looked at him and asked; "You really care about him, don't you?"

He looked at her and said, "Yes I do."

"Then why don't you admit it to him and start dating him." He looked down at me and sighed.

"Believe me, I want nothing more than to do that. But it is my parents. I know his parents don't care that he is gay and they support him to the fullest. My parents on the other hand don't even know that he is otherwise they would have a fit."

"Are they that homophobic?"

"Yeah, unfortunately. They are religious and believe it is a sin to be with someone of the same sex. It isn't so much the being gay but the being with another of the same sex and having sex is what they are against."

She shook her head and told him that that was stupid. I moved to reposition myself closer to Mikel. He then repositioned himself to where I was on my back between his legs and my head was resting on his gut. I opened my eyes just as he wrapped his arms around my neck squeezing me. I wrapped my arms around his back and neck pulling his head down for a kiss. Just as we kissed Tressa took a picture of us. I looked at her and flipped her off. She just laughed at me and said to give him tongue. Mikel and I both looked at her after she said that and we started to yell at her.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Romance & sex - The Forgotten Love

Unread post by jasmeet » 13 Dec 2016 09:16

Just then a voice shouted at us. "FAGS AREN'T ALLOWED HERE!" we all looked in the direction of where the voice came from and saw three guys heading towards us.

I instantly got up and shouted back, "We aren't bugging you or bothering you. We aren't even anywhere near you. So why don't you leave us alone!"

They picked up their pace and started waving sticks around like bats. I turned to Mikel and told him let me handle this. I stepped forward and intercepted them. They all swung their sticks at me but I just broke them all. One of the guys swung his fist at me but I blocked with the side of my arm as one of his buddies aimed a punch at my side connecting with my ribs. Mikel watched in a bit of a panic but he respected my wishes until two of the guys grabbed me and the third went to repeatedly punch me in the gut. Mikel jumped into the fray attacking one of the guys holding me. The guy was forced to let me go allowing me to kick the third guy and swing my open palm into the remaining guys chin. We both fended them off until they were bruised and beaten left us alone. We didn't want anything like that happening again so we packed up and left the cove.

We went to the park that was near Tressa's house and we sat down in the grass. I stretched out and laid against Mikel and to their annoyance started to fall asleep again. He just laughed when Tressa hit me telling me to wake up. I opened one eye and stuck my tongue out at her. She went to hit me again when Mikel wrapped his arms around me like he was going to protect me from her. Tressa then surprised us both by asking why Mikel and I don't go out. I opened both eyes and looked at her replying he is still closeted and afraid to come out to people. As I answered her he tried to smother me saying, "Shut up!"

Chapter 2- The Auction

Tressa and I laughed and Mikel began to blush, his whole face turning red. He tried looking away from both of us so we couldn't see his face but I placed both hands on his face and tilted his head down towards mine and pressed my lips against his. His face went even redder as we kissed. When we separated our lips, Tressa was looking at us with a huge grin on her face, "Oh, I just remembered there is going to be a pride festival here next week if you guys wanted to come."

"Do you want to, Mikel? You don't have to but I would like to go." I said looking at him with the saddest of eyes

"Yeah, I would really like that!" Mikel has said with excitement.

"Okay, I will meet you guys there." Tressa had said. Then asked me in my ear what time it was. I pulled out my phone and showed him that it was about 6:30.

"Shit! We must go, Alec. We are going to be late!"

"For what Mikel?!" He then reminded that we had a movie that we wanted to watch together.

"Oh, crap you're right we have to get going. Sorry Tressa we will see you next week and I will try to get ahold of you later."

As we were driving her home there was the best sunset Mikel and I had ever seen. It had all the mixtures of reds, yellows, oranges, and pinks that we had ever seen. We decided that we would look at the sunset for a while.

When Jayden and I got back to the school we had to hurry up and get changed. We rushed to our room and changed then headed to the front doors and to get our assignment from the headmaster. To our surprise, he told us we were going to be in the auction for the night.

"Oh, yeah I forgot it is custom for the junior and senior class to participate in the auction during this event." I gave him a 'you could have told me sooner' look and he just smiled apologetically at me. the headmaster told us where to go as people started to arrive.

When everyone was there the dinner and auction began. While we waited for everyone to show up, Mikel introduced me to our fellow classmates. They all were excited to meet me and wanted to ask me a lot of questions when the auction started and the first boy was called on stage. As the number of boys waiting back stage started to dwindle the more intense the auctioning got. Then Mikel was called up on stage there was a lot of screams from a bunch of girls in the crowd. He was auctioned off to a tall blonde girl from our sister school for 4,500 dollars. There were a lot of complaints from other girls in the crowd but the headmaster told them not to get discouraged because there was one more guy left. He called out my name and all the girls went even crazier than when Mikel was on stage.

When Mikel was auctioned off he was wearing a formal tux. When I walked on stage I was dressed in a formal male's oriental outfit that was very form fitting and had no sleeves. When the price for me started to be called out the girls in the crowd placed a new price record for the auction. I was sold for 12,000 dollars to a striking brunette that was friends with the blond that bought Mikel.

When the headmaster said that I was the end of the auction and that all the money collected was for a local children's charity. The two ladies that got Mikel and I asked if we wanted to step outside to take a walk. Mikel told them that their wish is our command for the night until the event was finished at eleven o'clock. We took a walk outside in the garden where we both linked arms with our buyers. The women said that most of their friends that buy one of the guys in the auction always try and have sex with the men just to say they nailed a hot guy that they owned. The two women surprised us by saying that they just participate in the auction to donate to charities anomalously and that they weren't even interested in men because they were a lesbian couple. They lived together in the same dorm room and planned to get a home together after they graduate. We talked for the rest of the night in the garden out in front of the school. Both women looked around the garden and said how beautiful it was with the design and the flowers chosen in it. I said thank you, and both women looked at me in surprise.

"You designed this garden?" I smiled and replied that I did design the garden a few years ago, while I was helping the school.

"These plants are native plants to this area and all of them have medicinal properties." They looked around and seen a spot that was a food garden with fruit and vegetables and herbs. I smiled at the look of awe on their faces and said, "This is known as a medicine wheel with a section for growing food. The food grown here is used in the cafeteria and in fact the salad bar tonight is from this garden and the medicinal plants are used in the infirmary."

"This is really cool. Can we pick something to eat from the food section?"

"I don't see why not."

We got up and headed over to the food part of the garden where the girls proceeded to walk up and down the rows until they found something they liked. When the time came for the event to end the girls said goodbye to us and thanked is for showing us a good time. Mikel and I went back to our dorm room and got undressed. We both lay down on my bed and he told me that he was so surprised to find out that they were gay.

"Last year the girl who bought me tried to get me to sleep with her but I refused and left her standing there and retired to my room for the rest of the night." I started to laugh when he told me that.

"It isn't funny Alec. I would rather be with you than with any of the women I have met."

"Well why don't we get together then?" he looked at me in shock and asked me to repeat myself for him. "Why don't we start dating?"

"Are you nuts? Do you know what would happen if someone found out we were going together!?!"

"No one would be able to do anything to us." He looked at me and I could see that he was worried. I pulled him into my arms and held him close to me.

"Look at us already; we are more comfortable with each other than with anyone else. We both know how we feel for each other."

"I have never admitted that I was in love with you because I still don't know how I feel."

"Mikel, your body says different and I can tell that you like me like how I like you. If you didn't you wouldn't let me be this close to you like this and you wouldn't kiss me either." He smiled at me and said that I was right about that. He was just afraid to admit it.

"I can help you summon up the courage to tell people and to me and Tressa you can admit it because she supports us and I am in love with you." He smiled at me and then he pulled away from me, looked me straight in the eyes. I could that he was crying a little bit.

"I am in love with you and I want you to be my boyfriend and my lover." Mikel said with tears running down his face.

I hugged him and comforted him until he stops crying so much. We were silent for some time until he finally said something.

"I should think about it." he told me.

I stared at him and opened my mouth to start yelling at him when I quickly leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised but soon started to kiss me back just as passionately as I was kissing him. We wrapped our arms around each other and I pulled us both down into a lying position. He pulled his lips away from mine for a minute and before I could say anything he told me that I just got my answer.

He smiled and kissed me again. As we kissed he positioned himself on top of me straddling my waist and then he pulled my arms from around him and pinned them above my head. I felt his junk starting to harden and I felt myself become aroused too. He started to rub himself against me and I became even more aroused. Our lips were still locked together in a kiss when he moved his lips from mine to my neck. He started to kiss and lick my neck bringing a small moan from my lips. I felt him start to nibble on my neck and then he bit me causing me to gasp for air. I struggled against his grasp on my hands but he seemed stronger than he normally was and continued to restrain my wrists. I used my entire body to flip him from me. He looked at me wide eyed.

"I thought this is what you wanted, Alec" Mikel said with a confused look on his face.

"I think this is going to, fast don't you?" I paused and looked at him, I could see that he wanted it.

"I think we need to slow this down a bit here Mikel. As much as I want to continue, having sex now could ruin our relationship if something later was to go wrong." He got up off the bed and walked over to the window without saying a word. He stood there looking out into the night. I got up and walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on the back of his shoulder. He turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around me. Little did we know someone was watching us from outside the window and he didn't like what he saw. Mikel whispered in my ear that he wasn't mad at me and that he was glad that I had the power to stop what we were doing because he didn't think he would have been able to. The guy that was watching us outside seen Mikel and I kiss one last time before we shut the light off and went to bed.

Chapter 3- The Disaster with a happy ending

When the pride festival came around we met Tressa there. We all had fun looking around and buying things. Mikel and I danced to some of the music. We spent the whole day with Tressa and when the day ended we made plans to go again the next year.

A few days after the festival, I was surprised to find in my mail a threatening letter that said if I didn't change my ways or leave town there would be dire consequences. I gave the letter to the police and that night Mikel and I were lying on the water bed talking about the letter.

When morning came we, both were still asleep lying in my bed when all the sudden there was popping noises like a gun being fired multiple times and then our window shattered and bullets hit the wall above my bed. I woke up immediately to the popping noise and when the window shattered Mikel woke up and went to sit up but I held him down as the barrage of bullets hit the wall. We both slipped off the bed to the floor and I made my way to the living room window with my throwing knives in hand and opened the window. Just then the shooter saw the window open and fired at me. I felt pain on my right side but I ignored the pain, aimed and threw the knife I had in my hand and it hit him in the throat and he dropped like a rock to the ground. Mikel rushed to my side saying that I had been shot but I still had adrenaline pumping through my veins and I couldn't feel the wounds yet. I looked down at my body and seen a bullet hole in my right hip, my right lung, and in my right shoulder. I looked up into Mikel's face as the pain finally set in and I collapsed.

He picked up his phone and called 9-1-1 and explained that someone just started to shoot into our room and there were injuries. Campus security and the headmaster showed up at our dorm room to see me in Mikel's' arms bleeding from three wounds and Mikel bent over me crying with his phone in his hand. The headmaster rushed to our side and asked Mikel what happened and all he could do was point out of the window towards the dead shooter. I was slowly losing consciousness except for when the pain got so bad I screamed. The campus security met the paramedics at the door near our dorm. They rushed in and took me from Mikel and put me on the stretcher and got to work trying to stabilize me as they rushed me out of the room. Mikel grabbed a pair of jeans and pulled them on and took off after the paramedics. The police showed up to collect evidence and to take statements. They went through our bedroom and pulled the bullets from the walls and at the guy's body placed markers down and took pictures. The coroner showed up and said that the knife was a clean and accurate kill.

When the police showed up to the hospital to check on my condition and to question Mikel. They found out I was in critical condition with a collapsed lung and a shattered collarbone from the bullets. The bullet that hit my hip went clean through and did minor tissue damage. While I was in surgery they questioned Mikel.

"Your friend has some deadly accuracy even with being shot and in a lot of pain. He killed the shooter in one shot with that knife." Mikel looked at them in shock and said he knew I was good at throwing knives partially because I took up weapons martial arts training along with my other Taekwondo but he didn't know that I was that good. Just then his name was called from down the hall and he turned to see our parents heading towards him. My mom hugged him along with his mom and said thank god, he was alright. She then asked if he has heard anything on me and he said no just that I am in critical condition. The officer stepped forward and introduced himself as the officer in charge of the investigation.

"Ma'am I talked to the doctors a few minutes ago, before I started to talk to Mikel here and they said he has a collapsed lung, a shattered collarbone and a small flesh wound."

Just then a doctor came out to talk to the officer and Mikel when he seen everyone else standing there. My mom stepped forward and asked how I was doing and he asked her if she was my mother and she replied yes.

"Ma'am your son isn't doing so well. His collarbone is a mess and we are trying to re inflate his collapsed lung. I need any medical information you can give me." Jayden looked up and asked if I was in a stable enough condition for them to see me. The doctor said I was in surgery now and once I was done then they could see me. With the news of how bad I was and the fact he couldn't see me, he slid to the ground and started to ball.

His mom bent down and tried to comfort him. My mom spoke in a firm but gentle voice and said, "Mikel, you know better than anyone how strong he is. He will get through this just fine and be back to his old self." He looked up at her and stood up to give her a hug. The officer took this moment to take his leave and said that he would be back for the bullets and would be in touch with everyone later.

"You know if it wasn't for him forcing me down when I woke up to the sound of the window shattering it would be me in there instead of him or I might have even been killed. He saved my life and even though he was hurt he stopped the shooter." His dad spoke up and said he wanted to know how I did it.

"The police said that the shooter was killed." Mikel looked at him and said, "His throwing knives." My mom said that she guesses it was a good thing I took those lessons even though she said not to for it saved our lives.

Two hours later the doctor came back out and said the surgery was a success. They mended my collarbone and reflated my lung and now I was in stable condition but these next twenty-four hours were going to be critical for me because my lung could deflate again. He was thanked by everyone and said they could come and see me now and led the way. When everyone got to my room I wasn't awake. I had an oxygen machine and a lot of other monitors hooked up to me. I was told later when I woke up that I looked like I was part machine with how many machines I had attached to me. Mikel and my mom were the only ones left in the room. Mikel noticed me and called for a nurse. He then turned back to me and said, "Hey, honey. How are you feeling?"

I Looked at him and said I felt like a train hit my car and then I was put through a car crusher. He laughed and smiled at me. The nurse came in and seen that I was awake and immediately called for my doctor. He came running into the room to see me there awake and talking to Mikel. He was in shock, "I am amazed. I have never had a patient that went through trauma like you did and the surgery wake up seven hours after the surgery was completed. Normally they wake up the next day or later."

My mom smiled and told him, "Like I said earlier he is very strong and determined."

The doctor took my vitals and then he and the nurse left the room. Mikel told me that he was so scared that I wouldn't make it through the surgery and he thanked me for saving his life back at the dorm. I told him that I would never leave him because I loved him. He told me he had something for me and leaned down in front of my mom and kissed me. The kiss took her by surprise a little bit but she smiled because I had already talked to her about my feeling for Mikel and my suspicions about his for me.

As he stood back up his phone rang. When he answered it he immediately held it at arm's length. I heard Tressa's voice on the other end screaming her head off about she just heard on the news about Mikel and I and the shooter. He looked at me for help and I told him to put the phone on speaker. When he did Tressa's, voice echoed through the room. I shouted for her to stop screaming and her voice faltered long enough for me to say that we both are alright. There was silence on her end of the line then we heard "Oh. Why didn't anyone call me?" I laughed the best I could and said that we were too busy to call anyone.

"I also just recently woke up."

"Well you still could have called when you woke up."

"Shut up Tressa." I asked Mikel to hand me his phone and when he gave it to me I took it off speaker and talked to her for a while. When we finished talking I hung up the phone and handed it back to Jayden.

"Hey have you heard anything about our room?" he looked at me and said that there is a lot of damage.

"I don't know what is going to be done about our room yet, my dad's having the insurance come and make a claim so that everything damaged can be replaced or fixed."

I was in the hospital for almost a week. While I was there we heard from Mikel's father that the dorm room and everything in it was repaired or replaced. All the windows in the school and the dorms were replaced with double pane plexiglass windows. They were still able to be opened to ventilate all the rooms.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: Romance & sex - The Forgotten Love

Unread post by jasmeet » 13 Dec 2016 09:17

The day that I was released from the hospital my friends and family were waiting at the school for me and Mikel to get home. When we pulled up I was in awe at how many people were there. They threw a welcome home party for me. Everyone congratulated me on my actions and my recovery. The party lasted till ten at night. When Mikel and I finally went to bed we were in shock at how our dorm looked now. The walls were completely redone and everything that was damaged or destroyed was replaced with brand new items. We both lay on my bed and just held in each other. While we were lying there I felt him start to drape kisses from my neck down my body to my hip. I flipped onto my stomach to try to deter him from what he was doing and then I felt him continue to drape kisses on me but this time on my scars on my back. I felt him place his hands on my waist as he continued to place kisses on my scars. I also felt something poking me in my leg. When I partially turned to look at him he sat there with one hand still on my waist and the other on his bulge. I moved to sit up and face him but he only let me turn over when he all the sudden pushed me back down and laid on top of me and kissed me passionately on my lips. I felt myself start to stir as his hands started to explore my body. He pulled his lips away from mine and started to kiss and nibble on my neck. Everywhere he nibbled my skin felt like it was on fire. We both groaned while he was grinding his crotch into mine. I was now fully erect and so was he. I uttered to him that we should take it easy; I just got out of the hospital.

"I know that is why I am going to do everything." I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Are we fully going through with this then?" he answered me by leaning down and kissing me on my neck and then biting it. His hand also snaked under my boxer briefs and wrapped around my rock-hard member. He slipped his other hand into my briefs also and then slid them from my waist. He then slid his from his waist and then took my shaft into his mouth. I shuddered because it was the first time someone has ever sucked me. He soon had me moaning and grabbing his head and pushing it down onto my throbbing member. He stopped sucking me and crawled forward till he was straddling my chest and he slid his shaft into my mouth and I began to suck it. His member slid in and out of my mouth. He started to moan and slid in and out of my mouth faster and faster. He soon spurted and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed and he pulled out of my mouth. I was still fully erect and he grabbed a bottle of lube and greased my shaft. He then placed my tip at the entrance of his hole and slowly slid down my shaft. He paused and let himself adjust to my girth. He then slid back up and slid back down. He started to pick up his pace and soon was easily sliding up and down my shaft. I wrapped my good arm around his back and he felt me dig my nails into his back. The feeling was so good that I started to moan louder. He continued to slide up and down my shaft as he pulled his head away from mine and I reached my good hand between his legs and wrapped my hand around his shaft and began to stroke him. I began to moan again as he sped up again. We were both moaning and I felt the pressure building up and I came the hardest I have ever cum before. It felt like I was never going to stop. He burst and showered my stomach and chest with his cum. He slid off me and leaned down and kissed me. When he stood back up he reached his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up off the bed and we pulled on our briefs and we headed for the showers. We washed each other while in the shower. He ran his hands over my back and my smooth chest. As he was washing my body he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in close to me. We held each other as the water cascaded down our lean bodies. We started to kiss again as the door to the bathroom opened and I quickly turned around and he began carefully scrubbing my back and cleaning the stitched and healing wounds. While we were showing the other people that walked in was just another gay kid that went to the school but had a different major that Mikel and me.

When we got back to our room we changed the sheets on my waterbed and Mikel plopped down on the bed. I walked over to the bookcase and pulled a sketch pad from the shelf. I sat down next to him on the bed and he sat up to see what I was looking at.

"What are these?" he asked me while looking at the images I drew on my sketchpad.

"These are just designs I drew for possible tattoos I wanted to get."

I handed him the sketchpad and he flipped through the few pages that I had of possible tattoos. He was looking at all of them but he kept pointing and nodding.

"I really like these ones." He said pointing to the second page I had drawn.

"Those are tattoos I am going to get."

"I think I might get them with you."

"So, you don't care that one of them has the symbol for male homosexuality?" he smiled at and told me that he doesn't care because to me at least he came fully out about being gay and he would have the same tattoo as the person he loves. I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed.

At about five in the morning a few days after our special night, I woke with such severe pain in my back and my chest that I was barely able to draw in a breath. Mikel woke up to the noise and flew out of bed. He snatched his phone from the night stand and called 911 and then he called his dad and the school nurse. His dad and the nurse raced to our room to try to help. With the thrashing and spasming from the pain, the stitches in my chest and back broke open and I started to bleed at a severe rate as the healed parts of the wounds ripped open again. When the paramedics arrived, I had stopped spasming and they rushed me from the room and into the ambulance. As we headed for the hospital the EMT was working on stopping the bleeding. When Mikel and his father got to the hospital, the doctors had stopped my bleeding and re-stitched my wounds. At that moment, they asked for me. The doctors told them that the problem was from inflamed muscles and from the previous surgery and possible activity that was too much for my body several severely pinched nerves. The doctors said I would be fine and that I could go home, I just needed to be kept an eye on and to see a massage therapist and a chiropractor. A week went by since that episode and I was fully healed.

Chapter 4- New Friends

It was the last month of summer and Tressa said that we had to go out dancing. That night when we got to the teen dance club we met a few friends from the gay and straight alliance that was through the public-school I went to. We all sat down at a table and then we ordered drinks and we got to talking. Mikel was really surprised by how well he got along with the two boys. Mikel pulled me out of my seat when Bad Boy started to play and we entered the dance floor. As we started to dance one of the two boys asked Tressa if she wanted to dance and they joined us.

"No thanks. I am waiting on my girlfriend." Tressa said.

As Mikel and I danced it almost became like we were the only two there out on the dance floor. As we were dancing in walks the most beautiful girl she had shoulder length brown hair with glasses. She was wearing a Suicide Squad shirt and a black pair of jeans. She walks up to Tressa and kissed her.

"Ana, you showed up I thought you would be working now." Tressa had said after they stopped kissing.

"No, I was off today just couldn't figure out what to wear." Ana said while looking at Mikel and me.

As the song ended, I moved to leave the floor but Mikel kept me out on the floor. The next song was a slow song, so I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. His arms circled around me and we started to slow dance. We both had our eyes closed and when I opened them up I seen that everyone else cleared the dance floor and a spotlight was shining on us. I just closed my eyes and we danced till the song ended. At the end of the song we kissed and at that point there was a round of applause and whistles. At that point the two girls from the auction came up to me and Mikel and I introduced them to Tressa and the others.

I looked at the new girl that was standing behind Tressa and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Alec and this is Mikel my ... my..."

"His boyfriend." Mikel as he cut me off because I didn't know what we were.

"My name is Ana. Nice to meet you." she said feeling a bit scared.

"She is my girlfriend." said Tressa very happily.

As we were talking we started getting to know one another and started becoming friends. We figured out that Tressa and Andi were Pansexual. Which means they will have sex with men, women, and transgenders. They were fun to hang out with. Andi works retail at the local superstore as a cashier. She doesn't really like it. She just worked there for the money.

The next song to play was a fast-paced foot jive type of dance song. I started to dance to it and people again started to stop and clear the floor for me. I was just using simple steps that anyone could do. Mikel and I danced as Tressa and Ana joined us and started to do the exact same steps I was doing and then other people started to join in and soon the dance floor was full of people dancing with me to the song. It was so much fun that night that the four of us made plans to get together again soon and go dancing or shopping together.

When Mikel and I returned home we sat there and talked. We talked about just about everything that happened that night. We talked about the girl, what we were going to do when we hung out again, and how we might move in together.

"I never thought to be accepted like that by a huge crowd of people like that."

"Almost everyone there was gay or bi." I said while laughing. He smiled and kissed me.

The next morning when we woke up there was a knock at the hallway door. We both got up and pulled on pajama bottoms because we both were nude. When I answered the door, a freshman was standing at the door with papers on his hands. By this time most of the students came back to the dorms and this freshman was passing notices around about the start of school. He handed me a paper and hurried down the hallway. I looked at the paper and the semester started in two weeks. I told Mikel he had one week left of break.

He smiled at me and said, "Well then we have to have sex every night then before term starts because we are going to be really busy with all of our work." We both laughed and I walked over to him and kissed him. After we got dressed we headed to the gym.

When we got there the gym was being used by the Taekwondo team that was practicing after the long break. We chose an empty section of the gym and started to stretch. As we were stretching I watched the Taekwondo team go about their practice. I commented to Mikel that they were doing some of the forms wrong. After we stretched enough we started into our sequences and were soon in full out combat with each other. The team stopped their practice to watch us. Soon a crowd of students and teachers were watching us fight. We were practicing for quite some time before Jayden and I stopped at a draw.

"You were holding back I know it!" I started to laugh.

"Jayden if I was then how come our fight lasted this long?"

"Oh, yeah." I laughed even harder. He punched me in the arm as we walked to our dorm room to get out of our sweaty clothes and shower before going into town.

That night Mikel and I were lying in bed watching a movie then suddenly I feel him starting to cuddle me. I started to feel something poke my leg. I look at him with a smile on my face and start kissing him. I had rolled on top of him while kissing him and started nibbling his neck.

"Oh, babe that feels amazing. Don't stop!" Alec said.

"Oh, Honey I don't plan on stopping!" I said as I took off his shirt.

I started Kissing his neck and licking his nipples. He started to moan and that just made more aroused and started doing more. I started kissing every inch of his muscular body.

"Is that all you got, Alec." He said taunting me.

So, I starting taking off his jeans and he just looked down at me and smiled. I started licking and sucking on the already hard cock underneath his underwear. He moans even more. I pulled down his underwear revealing a throbbing eight-inch cock. I grabbed a hold of it while looking at him. He moaned with pleasure as I started to suck on his member.

"That feels so nice. I can't believe this feels so good." he moans.

"Well today we are going to change things up." I said.

"What do you mean."

I just looked at him with a smile on my face as I got up and started to take of my clothes. When I got fully undressed I laid back on top of him and grabbed the lube bottle. I started to jack off his dick and rubbed some lube on my ass. I was starting to put his dick in my ass. I started to moan. he started to moan as his dick got further and further in my ass. In no time, all eight inches was in my ass. I started riding his dick.

"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my Gosh! Yes!" Yelled Mikel in pleasure. "You ride my dick. Ride that dick like a pony, Alec."

"Oh My, I forgot how big you were, Mikel! You cock is so big. It feels so good!"

I was riding his rock hard for what seemed like forever and he finally pulled me off and put me on by back. He put my legs on his shoulder and put his cock in my ass and started fucking me even harder than I was riding him.

"AH, YES! YES! YES! FUCK OH MY GOD, YES. FUCK ME ALEC!" I yelled.

"Where do you want my cum." he asked me with the look of pleasure.

"in my ass babe. Breed me with your cum."

The next thing I know he is fucking me harder and harder I feel his cock get stiff and I feel the warm juices flow into my ass. He pulled out and started sucking my cock till I came in his mouth. After we were done we laid next to each other and fell asleep.

The next morning I slid out from the sheets as Jayden was still fast asleep. I slid on a pair of boxers and walked to the bathroom. A few of the other seniors were in there showering and getting ready for breakfast. Most of them were like me just walking around in their underwear. I used the bathroom and walked back to our dorm room.

When I entered the bedroom, Mikel was just getting up. I walked up to him and we kissed. We got dressed and headed down to the lunch room with everyone else for breakfast. After breakfast, everyone headed for Tressa's house. After we pick them up we went to see a movie. After the movie was over we went to the mall and walked around and looked in a few stores. We ate lunch at the mall and I noticed a jewelry store that had a pride flag in the window.

"Hey you guys let's go into that store next." Ana said.

They all looked where she pointed and we all got up and walked into the store. I found a pendant to wear on my silver necklace that had the pride colors spiraling around it. I purchased the pendant along with three silver rings that had different pride designs on them. As I was paying for my jewelry Mikel walked up to me with a connected two-piece gay male symbol pendant. The symbol split in half so that two people could wear a half. He purchased it after I finished my purchases and he also bought a ring. I slid a ring onto each thumb and gave one to Mikel. He gave me a half of the pendant he bought. Tressa purchases two rings, one for her and one for her mom.

We left the store and headed back outside to my car. I took Tressa and Ana home and then Mikel and I went back to the dorms and when we pulled into the parking lot. We got out and walked into the garden. We sat down and he intertwined his fingers with mine. We talked for a while about what was going to happen when school started up next week. All the sudden we heard footsteps coming down the path towards us. We looked up as Mikel's closest school friend Preston walked into our little clearing. Mikel couldn't remove his hand fast enough from mine and his friend seen that we were holding hands.

He smiled at us and pretended that he didn't see anything. We talked for about an hour and then Mikel asked him about what he saw us doing.

"Dude I don't care if you are in love with a guy or just fucking him for perks, no offence."

"None taken."

"I don't care if you are gay I have and always will support you to the fullest. It's about time you are open about it anyway, a lot of people already knew." Mikel looked at him in shock.

"You mean a lot of people knew I was already gay?" I smiled and Preston laughed saying that most of the senior class knows and doesn't care.

Mikel looked at me and said, "I guess we don't have to hide that we are a couple from our classmates but still hide it from my parents."

"Mikel if you are going to come out to our class the best people to come out to first is yourself and your parents. It may be hard but it will work for the best." He looked down at the floor and Preston agreed with me.

"It is best for you to be the one to tell them and not have them hear it from someone else." Preston said.

Mikel looked at both of us and said that he was afraid that his dad would disown him and he would be forced out onto the streets. I told him that he is always welcome at my parent's house with me and after we started college we would get an apartment. Preston asked if he could live in the apartment too with us when we got one. I told him yeah, we would all pitch in for a two-bedroom apartment.

He smiled at us and said he would leave us two alone now. As we sat there I looked at Mikel and seen that he had a scared look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm just really scared, Alec. I don't want to lose my family if this end up to when I have to tell them."

"It will be fine because I will be there at your side when you do." He took comfort in my words and snuggled closer to my body and laid his head against my chest.

The next morning, he wanted to go to his father's house and talk to him about his life. He knocked on the door. His dad opened the door.

"Hey, Mikel. It's weird to see you here. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for graduation."

"Well dad, I need to talk to you." Mikel had said with tears starting to stream down his face.

"What is wrong, son."

"Well dad, please don't hate me but I love Alec. We have been dating for a year and we really love each other. I just didn't know how to tell you and have been waiting for the right moment to tell you. Then I just came here and hoped that you would accept me for who I am."

His dad stared at him for a while with a pissed off expression. After a few moment s pass his dad looks at him smiles and hugs him.

"About damn time, son. I thought I was going to have to beat the gay into you!" His dad said with excitement.

"Really?" Mikel said confused.

"Yes. I knew you were gay since you two were kids. You guys would do everything together. You and Alec are what us parents say a destined couple. You guys were hugging and kissing at a very young age too"

We all just stood there speechless. After a while we said our goodbyes and started getting ready for our graduation.

Chapter 5-Graduation

As we were walking down the aisle we were holding hands. Everyone was looking at us in disgust. We just Smiled and Moved on with our lives. We were near the back of the class so we would get call last in the diploma ceremony.

As our names got nearer and nearer our row got up and walk toward the front where we get our diplomas. When we got there, I poked Mikel and told him that I need to talk to him here in front of the whole entire class and their parents.

"Alec, what did you want to talk about here in front of everyone?"