Texting & Sexting

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Texting & Sexting

Unread post by jasmeet » 13 Dec 2016 09:19

Separated by some 3,000 miles, I wrote several stories for my girlfriend, hoping to keep us in touch and sexually connected. This and other stories are fiction based on her fantasies and written with her as the first person. I tried using details to evoke visions of what the characters would see, hear, feel, smell and taste—something I believe is missing from most Literotica stories. Although catered to her intimate fantasies, I am sharing them with fellow readers hoping you will also enjoy them.

As a writer, I am always looking to improve my craft and would appreciate feedback, especially from women. I'd like to know what you, the reader, found particularly arousing and what could be improved upon.

Regards

Walking through the door, I tossed off my purse and coat and prepared myself a quick meal in the microwave. Normally I would have cooked for four, but tonight was one of those nights I was alone. It was so nice for a change. Placing my dishes in the sink, I grabbed my cel phone and sat down on the couch. I scrolled through my e-mail, checked to see what was up on FaceBook, then sent a quick note to my Baby and continued thumbing through my various other aps. Sometimes he'd reply in a few minutes, sometimes a few hours and other times, the next day. My phone beeped to tell me a received a text. It was him. "Hi" it read.

"How are you."

"Fine. What are you up to?" I replied back.

"Nothing. Just enjoying some quiet time alone."

"Really? Me too."

"Hmm." he said.

"What's on your mind?"

"You."

"Lol. I've been thinking about you too."

"Oh?" he said.

"I always think about you," I told him.

"I think about you too."

"What are you thinking about now?"

"I was thinking of kissing you, then running my lips down your neck, licking it along the way."

"Hmmmm." I replied back. I waited for him to reply. The delay was agonizing.

"Then I would lick my way down to your chest. Take your shirt and bra off then flick your nipples with my tongue."

"That would turn me on." I texted.

"Then I would suck them in my mouth and run them back and forth with my tongue. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would." By this time, my nipples began to grow hard thinking about it.

"Then I would pull your pants and panties off and run my tongue up and down your slit and work your clit."

"Hmmmm. That sounds nice."

"I would run my tongue up and down your pussy and all over your clit."

I was starting to turned on. I worked my hand down to crotch and rubbed a little through my pants.

"Would you like that?" he said.

"Yes."
"Does that turn you on."

"Oh yes." I replied.

"What you doing now. Are you rubbing yourself??

"Yes."

"Tell me about it" he said.

I unbuttoned my pants and slid my hand down my panties, placing my fingers on my clit and began rubbing. I didn't want to take any time from rubbing her, but I had to reply. "I'm rubbing her."

"Does she like it?" he said.

"Yes."

"Would you rather have my tongue?"

"Yes" I said.

"Are you getting wet?" he asked.

"Yes." I was getting frustrated that he was asking so many questions. I just wanted to rub her and cum.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Not yet. What about you. Is he getting hard?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Are you playing with him?"

"Yes."

"Are you stroking your cock?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it. I want know how you stroke your cock."

"My hand is around his head and I'm working it up and down."

"Would you like me to put my mouth on him and suck him?"

"Oh yes."

"Would you like me to suck him while I'm stroking his shaft?"

"Yes."

"While I lick his balls?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to stick him in me?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to stick him in my pussy and ass?"

"Yes."

Now I was getting thoroughly turned on. I pulled my pants and spread my legs wide and slouched down in the couch so I could work my clit more easily. "Tell me what you're doing now."

"I'm stroking him and working his head. Some precum is trickling out his tip."

"Hmmmm. I like that" I replied. "Is he going to cum?"

"Soon." He said. "Are you getting wet? Is your pussy going to cum? I wish I could be there to lick it and run my cock in and out."

"I do too, Baby," I said, as rubbed myself hard. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too."

"Tell me about it. Are you going to shoot cum out of your cock?"

"Yes."

"Is more precum coming out of your cock."
"Yes. It makes is easier to slide my hand over him."

I run my finger down to my pussy, running some of my wet juice over my finger, then back up my clit and continued rubbing further. The thought of his cock in his hand, stroking up and down, jerking off, just turned me on. My phone beeped again, but I needed to finish. I rubbed harder, putting pressure on my clit and could feel pressure building my pussy and then convulsions taking place as I came. It took me a moment to cool off and catch my breath. I looked at my phone.

"Still there?" he said.

"Yes. I just came."

"Me too."

"Tell me about it," I said.

"I stroked his head hard, my balls crawled up inside and cum erupted from his base and shot out his tip on my chest. It felt real good. It turned me on that you told me of getting off."

"Yes, I'm still hot."

"I wish I could have been there to see it."

"Me too."

"Soon, my love."