I FUCKED MY WIFE SISTER WITH LOT OF LOVE

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Hot2016

I FUCKED MY WIFE SISTER WITH LOT OF LOVE

Unread post by Hot2016 » 17 Jan 2017 14:40

I was married to Suman 8 years ago. I had a job in Noida and was living with Suman in an apartment. I had a very charming, slim, soft saali (sister in law) I could compare her to Bengali beauties. She was as soft as rasgulla. Very tender that it seemed that I held her tightly she could break into pieces. She was always a beauty that you will like to hide it with you and will never show the world. Her figure was very fit, flesh where it should me and thin respectively. My wife was a little beautiful to her. When I had gone to select a girl for me, my in-laws hid Sugandha and she was younger to Suman. I had no choice so I passed Suman to marry and I had no idea about the 5 years younger Sugandha. She was often silent, shy, and less talkative. Suman and I had enjoyed our marital life; still I had imagined myself romancing with Sugandha. She had studied architecture but her husband disliked her job and she quit. I had imagined sleeping with my saali it filled a new thrill in my life and always worked as a stress buster.

Suman was full sized bread 25 rupees (heavy bodies) while Sugandha was a 10 rupees bread (lean and thin) like a Kath kali dancer. I always wondered that there was a big difference in both sisters. I had always dreamed of her sensual touch in without clothes. I had always dreamed her soft tender nude ribs, deep round shaped navel over my hairy chest. She was like a perfect beach girl who runs in swim suits on the Miami beaches. Yeah, she was like that. How it will feel if one day I take her round shaped tits in my hand. How it will feel if I feel her all in all on my glory.

Unfortunately, Sugandha was not doing great with her husband. They often used to fight on the issue of his husband traveling job. He lives 15 days with her and rest 15 days in traveling. Sugandha had rented a flat in Delhi and her husband was away, she moved in our home. She was a very introvert girl and had always felt that Delhi was not a great destination for her. She always complained that Delhi is stranger for outside. It is good only for the locals who live here for many years. She said ‘Delhi is a place of Identity crisis for outsiders’ Her introvert behavior was a boon for me. She would always move in my home and I had a privilege to see, stare, admire, observe and dream of her beauty. And she was a very hesitant girl too.

Sugandha had passed 6 long years in marriage and was still without a child, while I and Suman were parents of 2 children. Sugandha was declared fit and healthy after medical checkups and it was his hubby who had medically weak. He had poor sperm quality which checked his needs of having a baby. Suman always said ‘My sister’s life is ruined because of his weak husband’

Suman was made of double chassis while Sugandha was a single chassis girl. Suman was tall, 80kg heavy bodies and looked like a female wrestler; Sugandha weighted just 55 60 kg and looks like a model who eat little to maintain slim trim body. My wife has splendor, confidence, and extrovert ness in her nature and she was a chatterbox too, Sugandha was shy, little speaking and hesitant nature in her behavior. Both sisters were opposite in nature. Sugandha was a desirable woman in her own way, I can’t explain that. You can’t explain each expression, you can’t explain each girl in works, as some are beyond explanations and Sugandha was one of that kind. She was desired girl in her own way.

Suman and I often talked about Sugandha’s child problem and we had no solution so far. Suman would say ‘Doctors gave report that he was medically unfit to be a father before marriage. But my parents never knew it and we married Sugandha to him’ One day, Suman talked me to help Sugandha about it.
‘You can make her pregnant’ Suman said abruptly.
‘whatt??’
‘no’ I yelled.
‘do you don’t like her’ she asked.
‘yes. I mean but no. I have only fantasized it but we cant do it for real’ I answered.
‘this is the only option we have’ she said wondering it. ‘In tribal families sometimes it happens’ Suman said.
‘…and we are not the tribal families of Assam. We are educated folks’ I said.
‘I don’t know. But I thing this is the only solution of the problem. Nobody will ever know it. It will be a secret like the assassination plan of JF Kennedy. She will get a baby and you will have a lot of fun. This is the best deal, Believe me’ Suman said.
‘….And we are not playing here deal deal. It is doing something for real. This is no imagination’ I cried. I got dressed up and left for the office. All time, I was working in my cubicle cabin and was wondering on Suman proposal. Oh God, how can it be possible. Sugandha is so shy. Will she agree to sleep with me? She is very introvert girl. No! never she be agree. I could not concentrate on my work even for half an hour. What was happening with me, I thought.

I returned home at 8 pm. I put my laptop and working bag on the cabinet and Suman appeared in front of my eyes and asked ‘Tell me …you agree??’
‘No…I don’t know’ I replied.

We did not discuss this topic for a few months. Months passed by and Suman and I were seeing Sugandha in depression. Her mother in law had cursed her on phone that why she is unable to produce a child in 6 long years. Suman was much worried about it. I was just seeing all things happening from distance. Then again Suman asked me about it very seriously. I was confused but today Suman was very sad about it. I saw.
‘okay, I will do it, if she agrees’ I said.
‘she will never’ Suman said.
‘what??...then why did you ask me?’ I asked.
‘She is my sister. I know her well. We have too force her for it. Once it done, she will be open for you’ Suman said.
‘You are such a villain I never seen in my life. You are asking me trying a rape on her’ I baffled.
‘No, no rape as I will take care of all things. I will handle it’ she looked confident.

I was always a coward man, but in some serious situations Suman was more confident to me. She was a good planer. She was going to do something very big and fussy, I was sure.

‘As she comes next time to us, we will do it the same day’ she made a dangerous plan. 15 days passed by and once again Rishabh (her hubby) went on a long tour of Rajasthan. We worked for a travel company and visited company resort once in a month. It was a Sunday noon, Suman called Sugandha and she told she is arriving us at noon.

‘You have to do it in afternoon’ Suman said. My heart was beating very fast like I was going to do a murder. I was not going to make love to a woman, but I was going to murder her. I felt. Simultaneously, my neurons were telling me to imagine sleeping with Sugandha. I heard her voice on phone. She was very innocent and shy as ever. A girl who was unaware of our tabooed wicked plan. She was a prey for us today. Wall clock was showing 1: 30 pm. ‘Get ready to face her’ Suman asked me. I went to bathroom and shaved my all hairs. To get more power I took some power pills to maintain my stamina. Even I applied gel on my horse to get more power on bed. I washed my face several times with cold water to overcome nervousness. We maintained the home too. We put sofa on proper place. Suman closed all windows and pulled in all curtains. She put a nice bed sheet on bed and changed pillow cover. Bed sheet and pillow covers had beautiful rose’s pictures on it. Sugandha arrived us and rang the bell. Suman and I had planned something. She called ‘didi….didi’ But got no answer. She entered home, I was pretending to take shower in bathroom, while Suman was hidden in store room. ‘Perhaps didi is taking shower’ she said to herself. She sat down on the bed and was waiting for Suman. She was looking for the magazines that were on the bedside table. There were India Today, Grihshobha and Debonair magazines of this month. We both were expecting that in alone she must take a look of Debonair magazine. On its cover, a beautiful model was there in bikini. Model was looking hot.

I exited the bathroom and entered in bedroom drying my wet hairs. I ignored her pretendly and seen Sugandha was reading Debonair. Yes I was right. She was reading models sexy pics, readers sexual experiences and miss nude competition at America coverage. She was reading it with lot of interest as her husband never read Debonair magazine. ‘Jija ji is a fun loving man’ she was mumbling to herself. It was our dirty plan that I will enter bathroom all to startle her.

I entered in bedroom and Sugandha closed the magazine hurriedly. She hid the magazine under other ones. Accidentally she seen me all naked as we had planned. She looked my tall robust muscular figure. I had six packs, a huge chest and I was all brawny. I pretended that I was unaware of her presence; I blushed and ran inside a room. Suman entered in bedroom now. Sugandha was looking abnormal a big as she had seen me all exposed. Suman was confirmed that we were successful in our nasty plan.
‘Are you all right Sugandha??’ Suman asked her.
‘yeah....ii mm. I think its very hot weather’ she replied and fan herself with her dupatta.
‘Yes, its very hot today. Will you have a glass of cold water or coldrink?’ Suman asked.
‘Coca cola..’
Suman exited the bedroom, and gave a smile.
‘I think she seen something... .’ Suman said and opened frizz door to take out coca cola bottle.
‘Yes, she seen me all uncovered’ I said.
‘Come in a few minutes’ she asked me and left for Sugandha. I was a weird freaking plan for me. I was about to rape my own saali in few minutes. I was a bit afraid of it.

‘Your jija ji is about to come from bathroom’ Suman said and poured her a glass of cold drink.
‘Uuaaahh’ Sugandha mumbled.
I went to ladies and asked ‘where are my boxers??’ Sugandha opened the wooden almirah and threw it to me. Suman put on the cooler to relax Sugandha. It blew off her sari and uncovered Sugandha’s upper side. I could see her assets in her blouse. She covered it without delay. She was feeling ashamed as she knew I seen her figures. I left them.
Suman closed the door partially and said ‘open your saree; there is lot of heat, why you wearing this heavy saree, you are in home now. Put it off and take cooler air’ Suman hands were morning to take off her saree’
‘jija ji will see me’ Sudangha said.
‘He is sited in worship room, he will worship for half an hour, don’t worry!’ Suman told.
Sugandha took off her saree, now she was in blue blouse and same colored petticoat. Her white complexion was just admirable. Deep dark blue color was looking damn hot on her body. Sugandha rested there for half and hour. Then Suman observed the right moment and said ‘you have to sleep your jija ji to gat a child, it’s my decision’
‘whatt??’ nearly Sugandha jumped.
‘yes’ Suman was confident.
‘suno ji…..’ Suman called me in. I went to the ladies.
‘Are you ready to give her a child??’ she asked. I was silent.
‘no..never I will never do it’ Sugandha said. Suman nearly raise her big hand to slap her and said ‘yes , it is the last option you have. I can’t see you without a child now. I can’t see you hearing abuses from your mother in law. You have to do it Sugandha’ Suman ordered.
‘Come here, give her a baby Raj’ Suman said me.
Sugandha was crying loudly on it. I was silent. I had no intention to hurt her. What was happening in my house was completely dramatic and crazy stuff and out of mind thing. Suman hands went to the threads of Sugandha’s blue petticoat and she pulled a string. Her dress went off and fell down.
‘didi…please!!’ Suman cried again to stop this event.
I was not a lover of forced love, so I said ‘Leave her, if she does not want to do that’
But Suman did not stop. She unhooked the buttons of her blue blouse. As she unhooked each hooks, it seemed like a calf was running away from the pole. Now I could see her body more and most of her. Suman was looking like a mistress of a brothel who runs prostitution business and force new girls to sleep with customer. Suman was behaving exactly like that. In a few seconds I could see her bare chest. Sughandha was crying continuously and her hands were hiding her modesty. Yup, I always wanted to see her in her natural beauty without clothes. I had always dreamed on to make love with her, but not this way. It was against her will. She had shrunk her thighs to hide her secret places and her hands were hiding her assets. I could see hundred of big warm round shaped tears rolling out from his eyes. Her light kajal on her eyes was draining down being wet in warm tears and had spread around her deer eyes.

For a second, she wiped her tears form her left hands and I seen her left assets all naked nude. ‘Oh God, it was damn beautiful’ for me all world had just turned upside down. Her tits were quite big, round shaped, juicy, and were very gabled at the tops. There was a small ten rupees coined rounded shaded circle on its top; I could not say it looked very beautiful. For ages, I had not seen anything like it. My wife Suman breasts were very loose and ugly now as my two children drank milk from it and destroyed it. But Sugandha’s tits were new, fresh and very tight as she had no child yet. She caught me to watch her assets. Her breasts were just quality checked stamped by God as I unearthed.

Suman was determined for it. She took off her petticoat. I seen white color very small panty. I tried to stop Suman as I had wished that I will undress her in alone. But Suman was uncontrollable. She moved her fingers in her white panty and pulled it off. Panty stuck at the bottoms for a second, then came to her knees. Suman raised her one leg and took the panty entirely. Now Sugandha was calm down and she did not resist a bit.

I discovered her assets were tight and all juicy like soldiers have been standing on a line and saluting their general raising their hands. She had bright dark pubic hairs down there like a dozen of black clouds were on the door of heaven. My glory was erecting seeing her naked. Sugandha looked my boxers where a dark big poisoness snake was looking angry. Seeing this snake, a snake had awaken in her body too which wanted to meet my snake anyhow. As Suman made Sugandha all naked, she was looking poor, unhelped, pitiable, wretched and tragic, while I was ready and looked excited and thrilled. I wished to wrap her in my arms and kiss her all. My wife was very confident about it and I had to support her.

My tom boy type homely good nature was transferred into a ruffian. I was behaving like a molester who sees a nice girl and molest her. I seen Sugandha’s bare thighs who were all very fair milky creamy white colored, I came closer to her and seen her big naked back, bare hands. Oh God! It was all divine. She looked like a goddess. My Goddess had closed her eyes on all this.

I took her over. I was licking her salty sweat drops. I was kissing on her neck and nape. I wiped her tears which rolled out because of jija ji (me). My hands had seized her very soft utterly butterly soft and delicious assets. I had captured them with my hands. Oh, it was damn soft. I was barely able to keep her naked in me. I was receiving 440 volt current. What had I always dreamed was gong to accomplish today? His big peacock eyes went up to me, my eyes met her eyes. She saw me with red killing me eyes and then went down. Perhaps, he was cursing me in her heart. His unwillingness lit a lamp of seduction in me. Now, I will taste her very slowly, step by step, I will give her a memorable experience and I will also give her a child too.

Her eyelids rose up again and nearly kissed me. I kissed her at eyes. I just wanted to die on that very moment. I had never seen such beauty of Sugandha. I had never seen such different look and perspective of sugandha. I could never forget that eyelids rising moment for my entire life. I was dead for few seconds as Sugandha looked very beautiful there.
‘Take her now, don’t delay’ Suman ordered and left. She closed the door and said ‘Do full justice’

I checked her up all. I was thinking that she was very light and thin and I had always wondered how she tolerate the hard pushes of her husband, but today I knew that she was quiet heavy to tolerate the pushes of Kama. After closing door, I figured out that it was closed for Sugandha for ever. If all things go well, she will give me always. I was thanking Suman for such a big gift. Sugandha was now in my custody like a wingless poor chicken which could not save it from the butcher. I was ready to butcher her. I laid her down my glory was hot and bothered to visit sugandha deeply. As I tried to open her both legs, she was very shy and never wanted to show me her assets and little thing, she just cuddled me rigidly so I could not see her entirely at private parts. Her both hands were enfolded my back and she had hidden her face in my neck. Her face was red as I was going to see her most secret and sacred which was seen only by husband. ‘kisi se kahna mat ki maine tumhari chizzi dekhi hai’ I whispered in her ear naughtily. I was clean bold on Sugandha’s move of hiding her face in my neck. She was stick me like a lizard on the ceiling.

I was moved by her style and I kissed her long hairs. She had done ponytail. Her both legs had wrapped in my thighs. She was just killing me. I took a look on her back. Jesus, it was very soft, flat, fair and desirable. While my wife Suman was not as alluring to Sugandha. I seen her spine cord, her waist, then I saw her small dig of her buttocks. I ran my fingers across her back smoothly and investigated she was ready for it. She was silent and motionless. It was hard to say she was liking it or not. I felt her touch. I caress her with lot of love. She was my prey today. I can’t tell you I will never forget this moment for life time. She was all mines. She was all my property today. I felt her soft, velvety touch of her naked body.

My neck was feeling her hot breathes, while my chest was feeling her breast. My belly was touching her flat belly. Her pelvis was touching hers. Her heart beating were listening my heart beatings. She had a special scent of her body that I smelled. I tried to take her nipples in my mouth, but she never wanted to reveal it to me. And I wanted to see it with her all pride and honor. Her shyness and helpless beauty had planted in my mind. I tried to release her hands very calmly. I was happy that she let it happen and I saw her bare round shaped juicy mangoes. I seen its dark circle very closely but did not take it in my mouth. I did not want that she feel shy again, otherwise she would hide again in me. I put my all weight on her and my glory searched the place where it was trying to reach. Skin between her clit and ass were just pulling away my glory went inside her. Sugandha had just fit in my mould. She clanged her teeth in pain. I liked her facial expression. I was kind and ruthless at the same moment. I had entered in between of her soft rose flowers petals. Her sobbing and hot breathes were encouraging me. I was in no mood to finish her quickly; I just want to make it very long.
‘Babe..i will slit you slowly..i will fuck you hard all afternoon! And you will ask me for it again and again. You will cry to have it again’ I whispered softly in her ears so that only we two can listen it, not the other one. . I was so mean.

Sugandha was slipping down so I put my hands in her neck and one on his waist and moved her up. I adjusted me in her. The mighty sword had entered in its case. I had never imagined that I will make love her forcibly. I had dreamed to kiss her for an hour, fore playing her for hours, then making love with her. As I started to move in her, she became conscious for a second and tried to oppose. I enjoyed her small soft punches on my beefy chest. I let her punch me and started my assignment. I put my all weight on her again and she was she was rabbling. Her flower was giving me very mesmerized rub on my cock. My heart was just swept away by this friction. I was very trilled for that moment. But deliberately I down my excitement, otherwise I had been ejaculated. My glory was slipping in her dark brown chocolaty delicious layers. It reminded me first days of my marriage. It was so tight because she had no child yet, I guessed. I was jumping on her slightly and lovingly. I was gaining my speed. Sugandha hands were running on my back, her nails were scratching my skin. I was all ruthless to her when she scratched me painfully. I took my revenge and hit her hard. She was moaning in pleasure and pain feelings. She was cuddling me all. She was coming in her real avatar. She was hot, very excited and it was his right to get orgasm.

I increased my speed to give it to her. Light weighted Sugandha had not need powerful blows to reach orgasm. She was sighing and was near to it. For a second thought to take my organ outside, I wanted to let her mouth such it, but I did not feel it right. She had tolerated a lot. She had felt a lot of insult. We husband and wife had done a lot of injustice to her, so harassing her more was not correct. I opened her thighs and speeded up. My pelvis was hitting her flat pelvis. It was thundering and I released my liquid in her. In her flower…. Her sighs of ‘oh ma…ohh maa.oh oh oh aa..’ were echoing in the room. I was sure that Suman must be listening these sighs. Probably, she was on the door and was listening all events, I assumed.

It was truly a never before experience!!

I was loosing my fuel in her still I had resumed my speed. My throat was shouting ‘humm humm…’ I seen her with my red angry eyes. She was growling and then after hundreds of blows she took a long sigh ‘aaahhhaa’ Her whole body twisted suddenly like a coconut rope, and he embraced me very strongly. I knew she was ejaculated her fluids. I grabbed my thighs and pressed her pelvis to mine mercilessly to crush her clitoral hood. Then I felt her cunt hiccups on my dick. In a little time a hot spring sprouted from the ground…it was a juice that came out as butter comes on the surface after so much churning of the milk. This juice was the result of my hard work. It was my salary for my hard work.

Sugandha was feeling sleepy now. I took out my organ and cleaned it with her blue petticoat. Her eyes were closed now. I lay by her and watched her silent beauty peacefully. It was a long drive, as long as was the cord of her petticoat. I was extremely happy. My life has taken a beautiful turn.

Suman knocked the door ‘done??’ she asked
‘Yup!’ I said happily.
‘I believe she will get a baby now’ I replied