Erotic friction story - A wedding

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Erotic friction story - A wedding

Unread post by sexy » 01 Feb 2017 09:33

1875 … This little kingdom was located somewhere in middle asia .
Tiny and mountainous , it did not interest the neighboring countries thus had not endured any war .

Today was the marriage of Radjkan and Lyulla .
In the shade of sparkling red bougainvilleas , the feast was in full swing . A band of four musicians in embroidered blouses played string instruments and shared smiles with the guests .
After the dance the hungry little crowd rushed to the tables full of food , wine jars and flowers .
The newlyweds was a good looking couple . Radjkan was not tall but beefy , his square jaw and eagle eyes made him handsome . Especially in a black velvet jacket with golden buttons like today .
His wife was slim , a perfect maid type with doe eyes and black silky hair .

According to the tradition , the parents of both spouses offered them a big tent mounted in the countryside . It was equipped with food for one day .
After the feast and at sunset , the couple would leave the town in the direction of the tent to spend their wedding night . Everything was planned for a good proceeding .
A security perimeter was established and the big yellow flag floating on the top of the tent warned that they were not campers but newlyweds . Any onlooker would be sued without mercy .
The day after was plainly named “ the second day “ . All day long the couple had sex intercourses to enjoy the most pleasurable aspect of the marital life .
Finally on the third day they would leave the tent and return to town .

Radjkan folded the map and put it in the saddlebag , then jumped to the ground and helped his wife to ride down .
He attached the horses to a tree nearby and contemplate the big tent ahead of them :
_" Lovely place . My mother said there is a stream nearby so we can wash or bathe . "
Lyulla glanced at the wasteland around them . In the darkness it looked like a small jungle where crickets sang like an orchestra .
They entered the tent .
Radjkan lit an oil lamp and the interior appeared in a yellow light .
A huge bear skin by way of a mattress laid near the entrance . In the center of the tent was a tiny wooden table surrounded by big cushions used as chairs . An open trunk contained water supply , fruits and cooked meats .
Radjkan adjusted the light and laid the lamp on the table while his wife undid her hair and took off her necklace .
He examined his favourite wedding gift , a grey steel knife fitted in its embossed leather holster , and spent long minutes meditating , remembering the feast at noon .

When he looked at the mattress , Lyulla had already stripped and she waited , blanket up to the chin .
Radjkan rose and took off his clothes . Under the pale light , his tanned body had a honey golden color , his shoulders were square and his genitals dangled at every step .
Lyulla raised her eyes : " you won’t hurt me , do you ? go easy "
He laid down beside her : " I won’t hurt you "
They kissed and began caressing each other . Lyulla ‘s hand explored her husband’s body and reached his cock . The shaft was stiff and warm , the balls skin thin and smooth at touch .
Lyulla avoided Radjkan’s eyes when he suddenly squeezed her boobs .
His fingers caressed now the black pubic hair , fondled the vulva till it opened under excitation .
Then he repelled the blanket and kneeled straight up .
He moved her leg aside , grasped his cock and penetrated her slowly .
She let out little nervous cries but he kept pushing :
_" Easy , honey …you’ll love it " .His deep voice was soothing .
His cock worked regularly like a machine , wrapped by her outstretched pussy .

The hymen broke , yielding to his thrusts. He raised the tempo , she enjoyed at last , locked her legs around him and began shaking from pleasure .

He finally froze and groaned of joy , spilling his semen within her .
She was still gaping , her pussy still swollen of excitement .
Radjkan withdrawed from her , wrapped a large towel around his waist and left the tent .
Back from the stream , he laid in front of his wife a bowl of water and , with the towel , began the intimate wash . Legs wide open , she watched him cleaning her cunt .
Hand in hand they prayed some minutes and Radjkan blew the lamp out .
The ritual had been done and the defloration was a success .

The second day was a whirl of lust and sexual blossoming .
After a quick breakfast of fruits , they went out to search grass for the horses before going to bathe in the stream .
Lyulla walked heavily in the waters . Her long soaked hair stuck to her back and her boobs wobbled graciously .
He waited for her , sitting on the rocks and watching the birds crisscrossing the blue sky .
She came close to him .
_" Another dive ? "
Lyulla looked at his body . It was covered by thousands of droplets .
She lifted his cock : " no , let’s get back to the tent . Radjkan , I want to fuck "
He picked up their clothes .

At her husband’s request , Lyulla gave him a blowjob and discovered the thrill of making a penis grow in her mouth . Her tongue played with the glans and bewitched him , he was ready for the first fuck of the day .
After orgasm and a quick meal , she lounged over his body . She squeezed and pulled his cock until it was on the verge to explode .

They fucked again , sitting face to face , their genitals embedded .

On evening , revived by the dinner , they rushed to the mattress . Legs stretched wide , she sat on him and welcomed his cock . They kissed romantically until he ejaculated .
Then they fell asleep , fulfilled and exhausted .

Lyulla arrived at the wash house , a basket full of laundry on her shoulder . She had a magnificent rolling gait that made her hips twist .
A dozen women wearing white caps and brown coarse tunics were washing their clothes . Their chatter and the running water made an incredible noise . They looked at her and one of them shouted :
“ here comes Lyulla ! she is just married . She has just come back from the tent “
A thunder of excited laughters followed .
“ Tell us about the wedding night , we want to know everything “ said another woman .
They laughed again then continue to wash their things .
Lyulla shut herself away and took the clothes out of her basket . A young girl came to her .
She was Lyulla’s closest friend , they knew each other since childhood . Named Zadaska , she had curled hair , big arms and massive tits like a pair of melons .
Zadaska emptied her basket : “ How was it ? “
_“ What ? “
_” How was the wedding night “
Lyulla frowned : “ Zadaska ! “
_” We are like sisters . Come on , Lyulla . Tell me “
Lyulla stopped rubbing the soap : “ well … it was painful at the beginning . But Radjkan knew how to do it and then .. “
_” Yeah ? “
_“ then it was so good . I can’t describe the feeling when I have that man’s thing deep inside me “
_” And the second day ? “
Lyulla smiled : “ Terrific . I so loved it that I had goosebumps “
Zadaska sighed : “you make me horny . I look so forward to marry . A muscled dude . I will fuck my future husband a lot , he must be ready anytime I want to . “
Lyulla shook her head : “you damned bitch , Zadaska “
The sun was already high and sent through the windows its yellow raylights into the noisy wash house .