A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Unread post by sexy » 01 Feb 2017 09:52

After a few very snail-paced in-out movements, I gathered speed. Soon I was fucking her ass freely. Her groans and cries intensified with the increase in pace of Mr. Dickie's thrusts but who bothers when in such a heat.

"Ha... Dekh, main teri gaand mar raha houn. Look, I'm screwing your ass." My voice was clearly delighted.

"Aaaahhhhaaa... Aram se saab jee... easy dear master... Uuuuuuuffff...

Dard hota hai... Aahista... It hurts... Be careful..."

I was really overjoyed and electrified. Hip, hip, hurray! My long-standing dream had come true that evening. Thanks to my handmaid-cook! Yes, it was my old hidden desire to fuck a woman's shit hole, which could have never been realized with my ex. Bitch! My divorce seems to be a blessing in disguise, then!, don't you think so?

"Aaaaaahhh... Ketni tung aur garm hai teri gaand, Kutia. Mera lun pegal raha hai. How taut and hot is your asshole, bitch. My cock is melting."

"Haye saab jee...aap ka lun meri 'iss' ke leya bohat bara hai. Oh master...your dick is too big for my 'this.'"

"'Iss' kaya? 'This' what?"

She remained silent.

I slapped her bum and thrust my cock hard. "Jawab duo... Reply me..."

"Aaaaahhhaaaa... Haaayyeeee, Oooooohhh..."

"Bolo main kaya aur kahaan ker raha houn, Tell me, what I'm doing and where,"

Dickie rammed in yet forcefully.

"Uuuuueeeeeee... Aap m-m mari g-g gaand maar rahe haan, You're s-s screwing my a-ar arse,"

"Yeah... That's good girl... Aaj main ne teri gaand bhi lay lee.

At long last I've taken your ass, today."

"Haan mere pyaare saab jee, aap bare gundey hain... Yes my beloved sir, you're very naughty... Aaaiiiiii..."

The phrase, 'mere pyaare or my beloved' truly surprised me because she had so far never addressed me thus. So, the things were getting intimate between us. Showing my gratitude, I slightly increase my fucking pace and kept on caressing and grating her both weighty boobs and nipples.

I was aware that she was not really relishing this 'foreign' experience. Women usually are not very fond of ass fucking; over and above it was hitherto her one-off experience. Furthermore, she was in that leaning posture for a long time now hence she must be tired. I I, therefore, decided that it was enough for our maiden ass encounter.

Withdrawing Dickie from her 'shitty' hole, I asked her to stand up. Immediately her body loosened and the tensed face relaxed. After laying her back on the couch, I, holding her legs, pulled her forward so that her ass was on the edge of the seat. Then bending her forelegs, I pushed the knees backward to her chest and spread them further. Her private pelvic area was all exposed in front of me, it gave Dickie a further kick and I inserted it straightaway into her cunt. Her upper body was accessible now. Instead of stroking her I leaned over her breast and after patting kisses all over her face, I glued my lips to her. My one hand was stroking her hair while other was playing with her titties.

My hips were slowly moving in up- and downward motion. In a while Dickie found the warmth and encountered some moisture it was so familiar with and passed me a signal that its time for action. I complied by it. (We men normally are too--or may I dare say, only--compliant to our dickies, aren't we?) I stretched myself and began stroking her moist pussy. Shortly we both heated up and in pure lust and total ecstasy we were yelling and shrieking and screaming.

"Kutia, teri choot bohat garm ho rehie hai! Your cunt is gettin' too hot, bitch!"

"Haan saab, zoor se... Aaaaaahhhhaaa... Aur zoor se... Yeah master, harder... Even harder..."

"Zoor se kaya rundi? Harder what slut?"

"Zoor se saab... Mujhe zoor se choodo... Khuub zoor se... Harder... Fuck me harder... Very hard..."

Dear Me! How she was making great strides to emancipate herself from her restraints. Anyway, hearing these hot words, the already fierce Dickie got out of control; screwing was now being carried out at full throttle...and it was gaining such a momentum as if it will cross the sound barrier.

"Mera lun teri phudi phar de ga... Ooooohhhhhoooo... My prick'll rip yuar pussy off..."

"Haan saab jee phar dou... Meri choot phar douuu...yeh tumhare apni cheez hai... Aaaaaaahhhaaaa... Yeah master, tear it... rip my pussy... Its all yours..."

"Tuu meri kutia hai? Ya're my bitch?"

"Haan...saab jani... main teri kutia hoon... Siraf teri... Yeah sweetie...I'm your bitch... Only yours..."

"Garam kutia, hai na? Bitch in heat, right?"

"Haan jan jee...main bohat garam hoon... Apni kutia to thanda ker dey... Yeah sugar pie...I'm too hot... Cool off yar bitch..."

"Uuuoooooo... Dallie...m-m ma...main aa raha houn... Slut...a-a I... am cumin'..."

"Aa jaoo pyraa saab, mere unher aa jaoo... Please apna lun bahir na nekaalna...meri choot mein aana... Cum dear, cum inside me... Please don't take your dick out... cum in my pussy..."

Before she was through with her request, Dickie spurted my load in her hot cunt. And believe me, I came insomuch that I could hardly believe myself. Indeed it was fuck of my life.

I collapsed over her. We both were completely done in. She could barely grab some tissues and cleaned both of us. We kept lying there and then we both dropped off I don't know for how long. When I awoke, I stood up and she also opened her eyes. I asked her to follow me into my bedroom. She went to the washroom and lay down in my bed. I was feeling a bit refreshed after the nap.

She came out after some moments, cleaned, but, Good Heavens!, naked! This woman learns fast! She knew that I loved my woman walked naked in the house, sometimes, especially when I am horny. But there was something with her gait... She was pacing slowly and too awkwardly: her legs slightly bent and were wide apart. She was walking like a gorilla or an ape.

"Ha, ha, ha..." Some may consider it mean but I couldn't help laughing watching her moving like that. "Yeh tumhain kaya huaa? Tum bundria ki tera'an keyoun chal rehie hoo... What happened to you? Why are you hopping like an ape?" I asked, knowing well why she was so uncomfortable with her walk.

"Saab jee aap ne tou... My dear sir you're..." Her embarrassing tone hinted itchiness as well. Mera bura haal hai... Chala nahien jaa raha...dard hota hai. I'm feeling awful... I cannot move...it painful."

"Kahaan dard ho raha ha? Where is it hurting?" As she came near to the bed, I put my hand on her butt and said in a lively tone, "Yehaan dard ho raha hai meri jano ko? Is my sweetheart hurting here?"

She nodded.

I indicated her to lie down beside me, which she did. Cuddling her lovely body, I asked kissing her cheek, "Kaya bohat dard ho raha hai gaand main? Is it very painful there in the ass?

"Nahien bohat ziada tou nahien, lakin chalnain main tekleef hoti hai. No, not that bad, but it hurts as I walk."

"Subah tak thaik ho jaye ga. It'll be fine by the morning." I gently rubbed her ass cheeks. "Lakin yaar, kaya tumhare mian ne kabhi yeh nahien keya? Mera tou kheaal tha keh woh tumhari gaad phar chukka ho ga! But dear, did your hubby never do that? I supposed he must had taken you asshole."

"Ker ke do dekhta, harami ka pilla! Dare had the bastard done that!"

"Tum keya ker leytien aager woh 'harami ka pilla' kerna chaahta? What could have you done, if the 'bastard' had attempted that?"

"Main uss ko jan se maar deti... I'd have killed him..."

"keyoun, keyoun... Why, why..."

"Nahien saab jee, main uss ko wahaan haath bhi lagane na deyti. No dear sir, I wouldn't have let him even touch me there."

"Pher mujhe keyoun lagane deya, bulke mujh se tou tum ne apni gaad hi merva lee. Then why did you let me touch, rather let your ass screwed by me?"

"Saab jee, aap ki aur baat hai. Dear sir, you are special."

"Aur baat! keyoun? Me special! Why?"

"Keyoun keh... Keyoun keh...aap mujhe bohat...p-p...pyaare legte hain... Because... Because I really...l-l...like you." She stammered.

"Suchi! Really!" I was surprised.

"Suchi mere pyaare saab jee... Certainly, my beloved sir..." She said in an affectionate tone emphasizing on jee and then, again to my surprise, kissed my lips.

I reciprocated her and glued there in French kiss for sometime. So far Dickie had jerked twice at least.

"Lo! Yeh pher se khara ho geya hai, See, it is erected again,"

Her eyes travelled downed to my erected cock and then she looked into my eyes with a kind of 'not-again-for-God's-sake' nasty expression.

I realized her concerns; she must be sore and uncomfortable after her maiden ass-fucking experience. And I didn't grudge her any harm at all. I, therefore, said:

"Dickie ki fiker na kero, yeh tou har wqat leynain deynain ke chakar main rehta ha! Don't worry about Dickie, it's always anticipating for some fucking in-and-out action."

"Deki (in Urdu deki or dykie means trunk of a vehicle)? Deki keya? Deki what? She said surprised.

"Deki nahien bewakoof... Dickie... Not deki silly... Dickie..." I said giggling. "Main iss ko Dickie kehta hoon... I call it Dickie..." I patted my semi hard cock.

Then asking her to clutch Dickie between her legs, hugging each another close, I soon slipped into the valley of dreams. Sweet dreams!

~ * ~

To be continued, but only if you people want. I have some ideas but need your feedback and any ideas for the continuation of this story or a new narrative. Your comments are precious to me. Moreover, kindly do not forget to rate this story.

seema
Pro Member

Re: A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Unread post by seema » 24 Feb 2017 10:28

Wow it is a wonderful romantic and Erotic story . bahut maza aaya parh kr thanks... let me know that how I rate it.no idea lease guide me .