A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Unread post by sexy » 01 Feb 2017 09:49

Dear buddies, I am back after a long absence. First of all, I would like to thank all those readers who have read and/or voted for my previous erotica. I also want to pay my gratitude to those who not only took time to send me the feedback but also encouraged me to come up with new stories. I trust you would like this new title as well. On the popular demand, I have kept the old dialogue style: Urdu then its English translation.

Let me elucidate a key point here. Sometimes it becomes literally impossible to translate a word, a phrase or an expression to other language. I faced the same problem with the Urdu expressions, 'Saab jee' (the correct phrase is, Sahib jee/je) or 'haye'. 'Shahib' (or 'saab' as it often spoken by less educated people) literarily means: Sir--or at times, master--it is spoken to show respect especially when one is conversing with elders; 'jee' at the end is usually for adding more respect or to bring in affection and/or warmth; it may also be used humorously having the stress on it. 'Jee' usually means: (respectfully) yes, okay, all right. But when it is used after a proper noun or a salutation, it is to reduce the formality of the prefix bringing in affection. 'Haye' (well haye is haye) it is so typical South Asian that it cannot even be explained; it is just an exclamation. These were hard nuts for me to crack, but if someone knew a better translation, please do let me know.

Pronunciation tip: All Urdu words ending with 'e' shall be pronounced as 'ey' or 'ay', as in haye /ha-ay/.

Copyrights (c) 2007 Starry Eyed

Chapter One

"What do you think, should I do about Shabo?" Asked my wife.

"What do you have in mind?" I bounced back with a question, knowing well that in this case any suggestion from me would be overruled.

"I really don't know. But, I believe she should stay on her job till the time we get to some solution.

"Why can't she continue with us?"

"Don't be silly," she sharply asserted, "How could she, being all alone now? We can't take any responsibility for a young divorcee, can you?"

I hurriedly shook my neck in negation.

This discussion with my wife took place eighteen months ago. Shabo--Shabnum was her real maiden name--was our cook and her husband, a chauffer, also worked for us. They both were with us for almost six years then. More often than not, both of them, quite like us, used to brawl and fall out with each other. They, again like us, had no kids. Perhaps that was the main cause for clashes in both the cases. See, there were so many similarities, but none constructive one, between us. The chauffer-husband even used to beat his wife--well, that was an 'out-of-bound area' for me--and my wife had so often yelled at him for being so cruel with his 'beloved!' spouse. He never listened to anyone, nevertheless.

One dull'evening he announced to his beloved spouse that he had decided to leave her.Poor Shabo came to us sobbing and wailing, and broke the news.My wife got incredibly mad at her 'husband-not-to-be' and she threatened him that if he did not change his mind and attitude she would call the police and get him into prison. (The way she stared at me afterwards, I am positive that the warning had a dual aim!) Brutus--the brutal hubby--knew well that a hard time would be in store for him if the police got involved. After much heated debate and fuss, he retreated form his decision. It seemed that the matter had resolved but early next morning we faced crying and sobbing Shabnum again. The hubby and fled away in the middle of night taking along all his stuff. She explained that as she got up from the noise of him packing his odds and ends, she tried to stop him, over which he hit her on the right temple so hard that she immediately passed out. I could see the swollen wound on the right side of her forehead. Bastard!

Though my wife was furious at the absconded hubby, she did nothing substantial except consoling her. There was no news of him for nearly five-six weeks. Then, Shabo's father-in-law, and her paternal uncle, Chacha, as well, appeared and broke the news that his son had divorced Shabnum and there was no possibility of reunion anymore. When I asked him that where she--Shabo--would go, as her both parents had deceased and except her this uncle she had no relative at all, he replied that he was least pushed about her. "She can go wherever she likes to go." Was his reply, which actually intended that she could go to hell. My wife was not in the country then otherwise, I am positive, a great scene would have been created.

It was almost eighteen months old incident as I mentioned earlier. Ah, those fateful eighteen months! What had not happened during that time: the most ill fated and turbulent of my life ever. Only two months after the aforementioned episode, my wife exploded the deadliest, but hitherto unused, weapon by informing me that she cannot live with me any longer. Therefore, she had decided to invoke her 'right of divorce' that I had accorded her at the time of our marriage. It was a shock of my life. I had never thought that it would ever come to this extent. Though we both never really 'clicked' and had a lousy sex life and, above all, had no kids, I never thought of a divorce, in any event. But she did. It came to my knowledge that she had already moved her stuff to her parents' place. Hence, she left, abandoning me high and dry. I tried my best, involved elders and her friends for reconciliation but to no avail. Ironically, her father had a soft corner for me but my mother-in-law, ah! well by then she had developed a kind of hatred for me. I was a persona non grata in her eyes. (It must be the aftermath of the negative feedbacks my wife have been constantly providing her, I'm positive.) Cutting the long story short, we were divorced after three months, a requirement of the law of the country. To my utter surprise, and you can see what a naïve person was I, within the week our divorced matured, my ex remarried. Only then, I came to know through one of her friends that they both were having an affair for more than a year. I remembered her saying: "They were having very intimaterelations for over a year now." To my question that why haven't I was informed, she replied, "I'm surprised over your naivety. Had you shut your eyes altogether? Couldn't you see what was happening around you and what was forthcoming, it was all so overt?"

Ah, but I am like that: trusting and naïve, rather stupid. The divorce had its effects on me, however. I was depressed and dejected, and felt cheated. It took me nearly nine months to a year to surmount the strain and the pain to some extent.

After our divorce, even Shabnum was not very comfortable working for a 'home alone' male. She frankly informed me of that. I told her that I understood her concerns and was looking for some reasonable family in need of a handmaid so that she may join them. Nevertheless, at the same time, we were a source of consolation to each another. Sailing in the same boat, we could understand the pain we both were going thorough. Though our mental wavelengths were ways apart because of the diverse social order we belong to--thus have a certain distance between us, on human level we both on and off try to raise other's spirits using consolatory vocabulary.

One fine morning as I was about to leave home for the office, I stumbled over the main door's stairs and instantly heard a shredding sound behind me. As I held my ground, I realized that the back of my trousers had ripped off the seam. Shabnum was right behind me, and as she watched my trousers ripping apart, she could not help herself from giggling. Thank Goodness that I was in a habit of wearing undies, otherwise I would have heard a shrieking scream rather than a hearty laughter. Embarrassed as I was, I turned around with my hands on my back, covering the slit, I hurried inside the house. I changed my trousers and came out of my room to find Shabnum still chuckling.

I started laughing too, although I was little irritated by her overreaction.

"Bohat hunsi aa rehie hai! Feeling very funny!" I said, patting her lower back. This was the first time ever that I have touched her."Ager tumhare saath aisa hota tou?If it'd happened to you, then? "Saying so, I smacked and squeezed her bums.

"Ouch..." She exclaimed in total disbelief.

All this happened so abruptly that it even surprised me. To save further embarrassment, and not daring to have an eye contact with her, I quickly turned around, rushed out of the house, got into my Honda Civic and off I went. On my way, I wondered how that happened so out of the blue. I felt remorse and was worried about Shabnum's reaction. By the time I reached my office, I was so upset that I even thought that she might leave her job and me too. It was a disturbing thought, indeed. Once I got into the official routine, I forgot about the incident but when I was driving back home, my mind raced back to the old apprehensions. I reached home with all my worse suspicions to find Shabnum still there and I found her as normal as if nothing had happened. How glad was I then.

That evening I remained home and kept chatting and joking with Shabnum. When I retired to bed that night, I felt much relaxed; deep down somewhere inside me I was pleased over no reaction from Shabnum.

Next morning after the breakfast when Shabnum handed me over my briefcase, I bade my farewells: "Okay Shabo, I'm off... Take care."

"Aaj sham ko aap kaya khana pasand kerain gay? What would you like to have in supper tonight?"She had a big smile over her cute face, I didn't know why.

"Jo bhi buna dou, whatever you make," Saying this, I lent forward and kissed her both

cheeks. No, it wasn't a sudden act on my part that day; it was well thought of. Nevertheless, it did surprised rather shocked Shabnum, for sure."Acha sa khana pakana aur ache se kapre pahen'na, theek!Make nice food and wear nice clothes, right!" I told my stunned maid-cook as I have never talked to her or acted like that before. I nipped her butts again as I did yesterday and strode away very calmly.

Back home that evening, I observed that she had had not only some fine clothes on but also had tried to make up her face with whatever little cosmetics and expertise she had. Anyway, she was looking pretty attractive.

Before I proceed further with the narrative, let me graphically describe Shabnum herein. She was no stunning beauty but nor was she unattractive. She was an average looking strapping Punjabi female in her late twenties. Nevertheless, she did carry a sex appeal that would induce the opposite sex to sneak a second look at her: Fairly tall stature, beefy cheeks, big and heavy breasts, equally beefy round voluptuous ass-globes. Man! she had enticing looks. What else all we 'dickhead' males ask for?How foolish was I not to notice her before, and what a looser her ex-husband was.We both were perfect assholes, weren't we?

Anyway, there she was with all her splendor and indeed was tempting to my eyes as well as to Dickie! 'Wow!' I reflected in jubilation, 'She was game, man! Too willing!' I felt that Mr. Dickie was getting restless in my pants. I, nevertheless, warned Dickie to behave itself, as I was not only wore out but it was no time for being naughty either.

Handing over my briefcase to Shabnum and pinning down Dickie in the undies, I went inside the house, saying: "Aaj main bohat thak gaya houn. I'm too tired today."

"May I knead you, Sir?" She asked in Urdu of course, with a broad smile. Now, this was the first time that she offered me a massage.As I stated before, we never had touched each other so far.

"Sure Shabo," Replied I elated, patting her cheeks, "But let me change first,"

I went straight to the bath and had a quick shower. After changing into casuals, I retired to my usual couch in the lounge and started switching the channels of my 'Plasma' with remote. That was my way--and if I am not terribly mistaken, a way for most of the people as well--to relax.

In a short while, Shabnum brought the tea tray. She handed me over a cup of coffee--be apprised that Shabnum makes excellent coffee, thus when home I always prefer coffee to tea. She then moved on to my back and started kneading my shoulders. Long before, Dickie budged again to make its point. Ah, I was behaving abnormally since yesterday and now her actions were so uncharacteristic. These anomalies, however, were certainly dragging us both on a course of head-on collision--a pleasant collision though. We both knew it. We both wanted it. We both needed it. We both were starving from it.

Envisaging having sex in so many months, Dickie got out of control, making a tent in the front of my slacks. I was sure that Shabnum had noticed it, as the bulge was too obvious. Dickie had embarrassed me on numerous occasions, previously, too. I tried to hide its tension hopelessly with my inadequate hands, but by then she must have known that Dickie has gone wild. And this, I was sure, had exhilarated her own libido to inundate her 'love-hole' with all those liquids required to lose self-control.

There was nothing to stops us now. The collision was inevitable!

I grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of me. "Shabo, aaj tum bohat pyaari lag rehie ho. Shabo, you're looking very cute today." Saying so, I got up from the couch and kissed her cheeks.

"Haye Saab jee! Oh My Sir!"

Then I pulled her forward and hugged her. My both hands were on her back, caressing; my lips glued to hers; and Dickie was pressing into her lower abdomen. I sensed that her body got tensed and taut; she had locked her lips and legs tightly together. She attempted a halfhearted protest.

"K-k kaya kete haan saab jee... Choorain na, W-w what are you doing sir... Leave me,"

Nevertheless, I continued with the foreplay. Gradually she relaxed and let herself loose at last and her lips started responding.

Dickie was getting too impatient to get out and then get in. With our lips glued together, I pushed my slacks down to release my cock. It was as rigid as rock. I held Shabo's arm and placed her hand on my bare cock. Her body jolted, maybe in shock, but I was too busy smooching her to tender any notice or further reaction, if there was any at all. She kept holding my cock. I then held her hand clutching my rock-hard cock and start moving it up and down.

"Keep massaging it," I whispered to her.

I moved my mouth down to her cleavage and kissed her watermelonnish boobs over the fabric of her kamiz, shirt. She ceased my hands, as I tried to pull her kamiz off.

"O, oh...Iss ko utaro, take it off,"

She shook her neck in refusal.

"Why not?"

"Nahien saab jee, kamiz nahien utarni, No sir, don't take off [my] shirt,"

"Keyoun nahien, Why not?" I repeated my words in somewhat irritated tone this time.

She kept mum.

"Kaya tum apne mian ke saamne nahien utarte thien? Hadn't you took it off in front of your hubby?"

She looked into my eyes for a while, surprised, and then sheepishly shook her neck in negation.

Well it would be true, I realized only then. It was very cultural, you know. I mean it was not common for the majority of couples in our society to take off all their clothes during lovemaking, especially the people from middle to lower class. The spouses never get naked in front of each other nor do they indulge into foreplay, nor they talk let alone dirty-talk. That is a standard social norm of our culture. Ah! this sexy woman needed to be taught plenty as well as to be emancipated from many inhibitions, myths and mores.

"Take it off," said I in a stern tone, "Ya must."

She again stared at me, but I got hold of her kamiz and pulled it up. At long last, we succeeded in removing her shirt. I could not help smiling. The modest-sized bra could

barely able to conceal her two fair-colored melon-like globes. I began kissing them both, while my hands were busy unfastening her bra. She did try to resist again but my grip was firm enough and shortly she was standing topless in front of my eyes. She at once tried to cover her tits with her hands, which I starkly rejected by twisting them away. Man!Her boobs were gorgeous! They were real big with chocolate-colored tits, fully arouse and erected.

I instantly pounced on them like a starving greedy dog tonguing, sucking and nibbling them. Then, for the first time, I heard her almost inaudible moans. Perfect! She was enjoying my foreplay. Excellent! I got the encouragement, as if ever I needed! While my hands were wildly caressing her naked back and still covered buttocks, Dickie was being stimulated by her hand. I brought my right hand in front of her and placed it between her legs, and started fondling her cunny. I felt her body shivered. Ah, things were getting along smoothly, so far.

It was time to get rid of our remaining clothes. My slacks were already down to my ankles, so, I stepped out of them. It was so easy! Ah, I forgot to tell you that I intentionally had no undies on. I then got hold of her azarband (shalwar's fastening-string) and was about to unknot it when she seized my hand. I had anticipated that.

"Ab kaya hu'a? What happened now?" Said I, deliberately bringing irritation to my tone.

"B-Batti..."

"What batti?" My tone was still holding annoyance.

"Saab jee...b-batti... light... b-band ker doo. Sir...t-turn...off the l-light."

"Kaya! What!" I nearly shouted but then realized her restraints and said in a softer voice, "Shabo, undhare main pyaar nahien keya jata,Shabo, you don't make love in the dark." I kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "Shabo jan, main tuje nanga daikhna chata houn. Shabo dearie, I want to see you naked." Drawing all the courage in me, I continued, "Main teri choot daikhna chata houn. I wanna see your cunt." With this, I tugged hard at her azarband to undo the knot and loosen the string. Her shalwar dropped down on the carpeted floor like a house of cards.

"Haye Allah! Oh my God!" She exclaimed and in a flurry led her hands in front to conceal her very private place, though it was freshly shaved off!

There was she, stripped to the buff, in her birthday suit! Mama Mia! Her pubic area was shaven off and it was quite evident that it was done recently. Wow, she had done her 'homework' pretty diligently. Naughty girl! Yet, she deserved a treat, without doubt.

"Shabo, tum bohat khubsurat ho! Tumhara jsim tou bohat hee pyaara hai. Shabo, you're beautiful! You've literally a lovely figure." Saying so, I hugged her again and started kissing and caressing her wildly. Before long, I felt her stiff body began melting in my embrace; her mussels and limbs were now responding to my exploits. Dickie had found its own way and was rubbing her cunny, my both hands were exploring her back and butts, and my lips finally were glued to her. To my surprise, she responded my French kiss pretty confidently. Her hands also began moving over my back. Yeh, we both were starving sex! We, kept glued to each another, stood there, God knows, for how long. After what seemed eternity, I released myself from her and said, "Mere kamre main chaltey hain, Let's move to my room,"

I dragged her to my bedroom and tossed her gently on the bed. She was now lying on the bed, naked, with her feet touching the carpet.

I told her to move further up, which she did. "Apni tangain kholo, open your legs,' I asked her.

She reluctantly obeyed me. Her cunny was shinning with the pre-cum fluid omitted by her sex glands. Ah, I really love pussies, shaved pussies specifically. I threw myself between her legs and began licking her bald cunt wildly.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Unread post by sexy » 01 Feb 2017 09:50

"Oooh," Her whole body jerked.

I found her swollen clitoris and tongued it. Her body got another twitch.

"Aaah..." She moaned. "Saab jee... dear sir... Aaaaaahaaaa..."

Tonguing her 'magic button,' I inserted a finger into her love hole.

"Uooooooh..."

To my surprise, she was pretty tight. I mean she was no virgin and for a woman being regularly screwed by her ex-husband merely around a year back, she had a fairly firm cunt. I kept the motion of my finger and tongue. I knew well that I haven't been inside a pussy for in so many months thus would not last longer once I penetrated her. I, therefore, wanted her to climax during my foreplay. Shortly I realized that her body got rigid as she was becoming breathless. She was too near to her orgasm.& nbsp; I accelerated the pace of my dual actions.

"Ooooouuuuu...haaaaaaa..."

Shortly, she came.

"AAAAAAaaahhhaaaa..." Loudly she expressed her joy.

Her cunt gushed love-juices right over my face. I was astonished. Believe me I have never seen a women erupting so much of cum. It was if a man had enveloped my face with his cum. Yes, my face was all covered with her 'sweet' fluids. I then looked into her face; her eyes were bloody red with ecstasy. She took a long breath and began laughing suddenly.

"What happened?" Asked I genuinely surprised.

"Y-yeh aap ke chahre ko kaya hoa? W-what happened to your face?"

"Gundi, yeh sub tu ne keya hai,Filthy you, you've done all this," Saying so, I bent down and kissed her lips.

"Uuf, saab jee, gunda muoonlagaate ho. Oh you sir, ya're touchin' me with unclean mouth."

"Yeh gund tumhara he tou hai, iss ko chato. This mess is yours, so taste it." This time, I French kissed her to much of her reluctance. My persistent persuading soon made her to response my gestures. Great! She was a quick learner. In the meanwhile, Dickie was protesting and throbbing like a fish out of water. I knew well that it's desperate to enter its counterpart. At that point, who was I to deny it its pleasure: Her legs were spread, love-hole was well flooded, and our respective libidos were at the apex, if anything ever needed was a little force and push from me, which Dickie got immediately. And, with a bang it was in. It hardly countered any resistance except a groan omitted from her throat.

"Aaahhhaaa..." Her squeal was more out of delight rather than out of pain.

Good Lord! I was inside a cunt at last. I had taken my handmaid's cunt! As I mentioned above, this was my first sexual experience in almost two years and, more or less, so was the case with her. Dickie was deliriously overjoyed. After a few quick strokes, I withdrew my cock up to its tip and then with a suddenly bursting thrust I rammed it again into her cunt up to the hilt.

" Aaaaaaaahhh... Haye Allaha main mur gayie! Good Gracious, it's fuckin' killing!" Her shriek was spontaneous and loud. "A-aaram se... saab jee... E-easy... sir..." She pleaded, completely shaken.

Man! I love when women beg out of passion and distress during lovemaking. But don't take me as a sadist, I am soft hearted otherwise.

"Aaaahh... Oooouuu..." I was in ecstasy too. "Teri choot bohat tung hai... Ooooooh... Mezza aagaya, jano... Y'ar pussy is so tight... I'm loving it, love..."

I repeated my action thrice, and on each instance she screamed as if she was being pierced through. After the third blow, I kept my pace, stroking fast and furious. By then, I knew that I would explode any moment. She was certainly enjoying too and was loudly groaning out of delight.

"Aaaaahhhhaaa..."

"Gushti... Rundi... Main teri phudi...pha-phar doon ga... Mum...main aaaa raha houn...kutia... Whore... Slut... I'll t-tear up...y-y'ar pussy... I'm cummmmin'...bitch...

"Haan saab jee aa jaoo, Yeah, dear me, come,"

With a scream of pure ecstasy, I came--came in her. And Man! I came like house on fire. I squirted loads of cum into my cook's pussy. Then I collapsed over her chest with my dick still in her cunt. I was surprised to realize that my cock was not completely limp yet; it still has vitality in it. Amazing!It never happened with me before to the best of my memory. Whenever I ejaculated in/with my ex-wife or ex-girlfriends' my cock used to get contracted to its smallest size, but that day it was different altogether: Dickie was not in a mood to call it a day. Yahoo! I could have another gratifying round of wonderful fucking with my randy maid. As the thought struck, I felt as if new strength was infused into my done in self and I was ready for yet another performance.

Withdrawing my cock out of Shabnum's cunt, I asked her, "Kyoun, mezza aayea?

So, did you like it?"

She blushed and gave me an inane smile.

"C'mon, tell me if you like it or not?"

She nodded.

"Say it..."

"J-j jee, Y-y yeah,"

"Kitna mezza aaya, bohat ya Kum? How much you liked it; much or less?"

"B-b bohat...M-m much..." She stammered.

"Houn... Aur mezza layna hai? Fine... Want to have more pleasure?" I took my cock in the hand and showed it to her. "Yeh dhekho, yeh pher te'ar ho raha hai. See, its getting ready again."

"S-s saab jee... S-s sir..."She paused abruptly.

"Yeah, what? "I asked.

"K-k kuch nahien. N-n nothing."

"Nothing? But you did want to say something. C'mon, tell me."

"Aik baat poochne thee... Aap bura tou nahien maanain gay? Want to ask you something. Would you mind?"

"No. Say it,"

"Y-y...yeh...T-t this..." She hesitatingly pointed her finger towards my semi-erected tool. "Yeh abhi bhi bara hai... It is still big..."

"Haan. Iss ko pakr ker dekho. Yes. Hold it and feel."

She reluctantly obeyed me. "Y-yeh tou abhi bhi kafi sakht hai. It's still hard enough," stated she.

"Haan. Iss ko muoon main lay ker chatoo, yeh tere under dobara gushne ke liye te'ar ho jaye ga. Yes. Take it in our mouth and lick it, it'll get ready to enter you again."

"Haye saab jee, aap kasi baatain kerte hain. C'mon dear sir, look what're you saying?"

"I very well know what am I saying, just suck it. "I told her in Urdu. I wanted to add 'you bitch' but then I decided to edit it.

"M-m mugar...yeh gunda hai, B-b but...it's grubby,"

"Grubby? But with what? It's your and my love-juices, Shabo dear." I further added, "Look, some day I'm going to fuck your mouth and shall cum in there."

"Haye AllahJee! Oh Dear God!"

"Ab nakhre na kero, Now stop dawdling," I got irritated by her, "aur Iss ko muoon main dalo... And put it in your mouth..."

She looked at me helplessly and unwillingly she touched the tip of my cock with her lips. As she opened her lips to kiss my prick, I instantly shoved my cock into her mouth.

"Uuh..."

Before she could resist, I grabbed her head and pushed it towards me. I began stroking her mouth with my semi-erected cock.

"Ghaaaaa... Ghoooon..." Her throat produced weird noises.

I kept rocking my cock in and out of her mouth. Dickie stirred and gradually came back to life. Now, I had three options: I either kept fucking her mouth and came in there or thrust

Dickie into her shit-hole or have another round of normal sex. The second choice seemed a little too premature for the woman who needed to be liberated from many misgivings. Then, there would be plenty of occasions to cut my teeth on fucking her mouth, I thought, so, better further explore her pussy and explore it thoroughly this time around.

I ceased my movements and asked her to get on her all-fours. She must have known this position and have enjoyed it because she just looked at me, smiled, and took up the position. Man! She had a voluptuous and sexy ass. The ass cheeks were round and beefy, and were inviting hence demanding to waste no time.

"Teri gaand bari pyaari hai...Shabo... You've alovely ass..."

I moved between her legs and rubbed my cock between the cheeks from her asshole downward to her cunt and then backward again. She shuddered and moved her pelvic bone. Her pussy lips were visible now, sparkling with its own moisture. I, indeed, wasting no time, inserted Dickie into her love-hole. It slipped in with even more ease. I began stroking: in and out...in and out...in and out... Soon her hips, in response to my in-and-out movement, started swaying along with my thrusts.

Good Havens! What a sight! Dickie was cheerfully operating in and out of her well-lubricated cunt and her two sexy ass-globes were bouncing accordingly. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and her shit hole was all visible. Ah, how I love women's butts and bums and adore screwing the 'out-of-bound' hole. As my thumb touched her hole, her ass twisted and body got tensed in alarm. I began caressing her anus with my thumb.

"S-s saab jee... S-s sir..." She apprehensively said.

But, remaining silent, I continued with my routine.

My ex-wife--bitch!--had never ever let me even touch her asshole let alone screw it. Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Since our divorce, I had cursed myself for not raping her asshole and had developed a fantasy about anal-fucking her--the fuckin' bitch: "I, somehow,

got hold of my ex, and took her to a secret place. I roughly dragged her inside and threw her on the bed, and tore off her clothes. She was sobbing, cursing and calling me names. I slap her face thrice, real hard. Her cheek reddened. It was enough to shut her up. 'One more word outta yar mouth and I swerve I'd cut y'ar these charming cheeks,' I told her showing her a scalpel in my fantasy. (I am not at all cruel in reality, however.) Then I forcefully turned her round, spread her legs and applied some gel over my cock and her anus. She got the idea of what was about to come and tried vigorously to escape from my grip but she could not. She violently protested, but I was ready for that. I stiffen my grip and with one hard thrust, I rammed my cock into her 'virgin' shit hole. Her shriek and subsequent screams could be heard from miles away. She pleaded, cursed, cried and begged me to take my 'instrument' out of her asshole but her all efforts went in vain as I didn't bother to listen to her. I fucked the life out of her ass hole and then came in there. Once through and limp, I put on my clothes, leaving her nude and sobbing. Before exiting the room I said, 'Tell your present hubby that ya're no more virgin there, bitch. Ask him to service you there regularly, you whore.'"

Well, that was my fantasy and I got so carried away by imagining it (in fact, the view was right in front of my eyes) that I inserted my index finger into Shabnum's ass hole.

"Aaaahhhaaaa... W-w what're you doing... Don't... Please...don't do it..."

I ignored her pleas and kept thrusting and stroking her pussy and asshole with my cock and finger respectively. After a short while, she forgot about my finger in her shit hole and started enjoying this dual penetration. I then took my finger out of her hole and smacked her ass cheek with my bare hand.

"Ooooouuu..."

Another slap.

"Aaaahhaaa... Kaya kerte ho saab jee, dard hota hai, What're you doing, dear master, it hurts,"

My palm hit her ass yet again. I then inserted my finger back into her ass hole and began stroking it again.

She was morning and, to be honest, I didn't know whether it was out of pain or pleasure. Perhaps both. Nevertheless, I was least pushed at that time. I increased the pace of my fucking shaft. I kept pumping up her pussy for some time then drew my cock out. She abruptly turned her face towards me. I knew she and Dickie, both, didn't like the idea of withdrawal. I asked her to lie on her back. She complied.

"Apni tangain uuper uuthaoo... lift up your legs ..."

She knew the drill. She raised her legs, bending them so as her knees were touching her ribs. I positioned myself between her uplifted thighs. Dickie, all by its own, was pointing at her cuntal opening. Grabbing her tits and employing all the weight on her thighs, I pushed myself forward and roughly entered her cunt. Meanwhile, my hands were busy clutching her boobs firmly.

"Uuuiiiiiiii..." She gasped.

I began screwing her cunt vehemently.

"Aaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa..."

"Oooooohhhhhhhh..."

"Dalli...tu bohat tung ha... Main aaj teri phudi khool doon ga...haramzadi... Slut...ya're too tight... I'll stretch yuar cunt, today...ya bitch... Aaaaaahhh..."

"Aaaaiiiiiaaa..." She replied with some sexy cries only.

"Bool... Phar doon teri choot... Tell me... Shall I rip off yuar cunt..."

"Haaannn...sab jeeeee... Yessss...dear meeeee..." She replied in a shriek.

I realized that she was getting breathless. I knew her fresh orgasm was round the corner. I increased my pace and she locked her legs behind my back. As I felt her cuntal walls contracting over my cock, Dickie encountered more moisture. At that very moment, I heard a loud scream... She had had her another climax.

We both were out of breath. I decreased my pumping speed for a while. Her cunt was omitting the fluids from the sides of my cock. I knew well that my point of no return was not too far away, I, therefore, regained the fucking pace.

"Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa..."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh..."

We both were moaning in bliss. I was squeezing and pinching her tits while my hips were moving in a rhythm: up and down, in and out; pleasure after pleasure, tremor after tremor, and sob after sob. My excitement was touching the apex of ecstasy and I knew that I was about to explode my lust out in her. At the eleventh hour I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and ejaculate my semen aiming Shabnum's tits. The first short landed on her chin and rest covered her belly and chest. She was awestruck with shock. She could hardly believe what was taking place. I mean, with her background she could never imagine that such a thing could happen to her. She could by no means envisage that a man could come over her instead of inside her.

I was spent; I collapsed over her letting my cum rub into her as well as my flesh. Another shock for her! After a while, I moved besides her and she tried to get up. I told her to keep lying.

"Saab jee, mujhe safai ker layne dyain. Dekhieye chader bhi gundi ho rehie hai. Dear sir, let me clean myself. Look, the bed sheet is also stained."

Hoone dou. Bus tum mere saath lati raho. Subha saaf ker layna... Let it be. Keep lying with me. You may clean in the morning." Saying so I turned her to face me, cuddled her, and kissed her over the lips and closed my eyes. Soon I was fast asleep: well contented, satisfied and delighted.

Chapter Two

This, needless to say, was not the only occasion I screwed the pussy of my maiden cook, there were many subsequent sessions of delightful fucking realized in the course of events. The aforementioned episode took place four months ago and since then, I repeatedly screwed Shabo almost every alternate day. Many changes came about during these months though: I asked her to dine meals with me. (Servants in most of South Asia do not have their meals with their masters.) She now sat on the dinning table with me, where my ex used to sit--this was my way of taking revenge on my ex, and we both dined together, but, of course, when we were alone in the house. Then, I asked her to move into the extra bedroom from her servant's quarters outside the house. Though surprised, she readily complied by my instructions. Moreover, as I wanted, I tried, successfully, to liberate her from many of her inhibitions and hang-ups about sex in particular and way of life in general. She did loose up and to my surprise, she learnt much in a short span of time. She also needed to unlearn certain stuff, which she did as well, and did fast. New practices and patterns of new lifestyle were added up to her vocabulary of routines.

I always liked to have noisy sex. I mean I loved to utter dirty words and wanted to hear the same from my partner, which my ex had never approved. Bitch. Given her background, Shabnum too was shy and ill at ease in this sphere in the beginning as you have observed from the ut supra experience but she was no more tongue-tied now, as she was not much uncomfortable swearing taboo words during sex. I remember, how naïve and reserved was she regarding oral sex and other sexual pursuits. After all, who was her tutor? I will describe you in a while about my first oral encounter with her and how she got liberated. We also watched movies, mostly Indian, together, at home. Gradually I showed her porno movies too. Naturally, she was uneasy in the beginning but my persistence and my 'pushy' attitude helped her to unshackle most of the hang-ups. Soon I found her enjoying pornography. Later she was even found commenting over nude scene without being nervous or embarrassed. I remembered once she said:

"Haye saab jee, ketni gundi aur be-sharam hoti haan yeh auratain, Oh My, how evil and immoral are these women,"

"Why?"

"Her eik ke samne nungi ho jati haan aur ketne gundey kam kerti haan. They could get naked in front of everyone, and do such foul things."

"Aur, her aik ko dey bhi detee haan, And, also let anyone fuck them," I added.

"Aur kaya, Absolutely," She agreed without getting upset over my choice of dirty words.

Once I went into the kitchen to find Shabo busy cooking. I quietly grabbed her from behind and began caressing her boobs and belly; when my hand reached over her vagina, she suddenly seized my hand and said:

"No, not today,"

"Why?" I pretended not to understand her.

"Bus, nahien na, just no, please,"

"But why?" I turned her around. "Tell me,"

"You know... Well, can't you understand?"

"No." I lied again.

"W-w woh...mujhe periods aa rahe hain. W-w well, I'm havin' periods." She said timidly.

I was surprised to hear the word 'periods' form her. Certainly, I wasn't excepting that form her but then I realized that she had added many English words to her vocabulary during her job with us. Yet, I asked her:

"Periods! Yeh lafz tum ne kahaan se seekha? From where did you learn this word?"

"Bibi Jee bolti thien... Ma'am used to say it."

"Aacha, Aha," I added, "Tou aaj main tumhare under nahien daal sekta?

So, I can't put it in you, today?"

Shyly she nodded.

"Koie baat nahien, main tumhain aaj aik nayie cheez batata houn. 'Blowjob' samajte ho? No problems, I'll tell you a new thing today. Do you know what 'blowjob' is?"

She shook her head in negative.

"Muoon main daal ker chatna, To put it in the mouth and suck." I unzipped my fly and took the rigid tool out. "Dekho, yeh ketna sekht ho raha hai. Look, how hard it's gettin'." I added, "Zameen peh baith ker iss ko muoon main lay ker chatoo. Kneel down and it taking it in your mouth. I pushed her head downwards.

"Wait a minute!" I suddenly added. "Pehle apni kamiz utar dou, take

off your kamiz first,"

"Yahaan nahien, saab jee, Not here, dear sir," She was reluctant.

"Why?"

"K-k Koie kharki main se dekh lay ga, S-someone may watch from the window,"

"Bahir koie nahien hai, No one is outside," I then added firmly, "Tum kamiz utaro, You take off your shirt,"

She had no choice but to comply with me. In the meanwhile, I striped off all my clothes as well. She was wearing no bra. Holding her tits, I pulled her towards me. I kissed her lips. Hugging her, I kissed again. This time our lips glued together, French-kissing each another. She had had learnt her lesson of 'French kissing' rather too well. We kept kissing and smooching each another for sometime around then I pushed her downwards. As she knelt, I forced my cock into her mouth. Seizing her hair, I began stroking her mouth. My 'fuck-tool' was quite large for her mouth, I, therefore, was cautious not to choke her.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: A Cooking Affair - What happens when wife leaves you alone with a maid?

Unread post by sexy » 01 Feb 2017 09:51

I taught her how to suck a man's member. I asked to run her tongue from the tip of my cock to my balls and told her to take the later in her mouth. She was learning fast...and...the pressure was mounting inside me.

"Aaaah...haaa... Haan... Chaato iss ko... Yes... Lick it... Uuuuuu... yes... kutia mujhe aane dou... make me cum...ya bitch..."

She suddenly paused, reluctant because I was to cum in her mouth. She definitely had had not experienced this before.

"Behanchood, ruk mut... Kerti reh...aur teez kar... Motherfucker, don't stop... Keep doin' it...and fast..."

She reluctant but helplessly increased the speed. Sensations were running through my backbone and my mind was boggling. Things were boiling up. I was at the brink of my climax. And then, with a firm go, I shot my cum in her mouth. She was shocked. Startled. She convulsed hard to get rid off my firm grip but I didn't let her budge.

"Ooooohhhh..." My cry of bliss was loud. "Pee jaoo, swallow it,"

I didn't know whether she obeyed me or not but the next thing I saw was my cum seeping out of her mouth. I was still in her mouth and coming. I then pulled my cock out and showered rest of the droplets over her face and chest. She was horrified. She could never imagine that such thing can happen, let alone happen to her.

That was her first blowjob experience. And since then she had many more to master the job.

~ * ~

I remembered that I once brought a sexy negligee for my ex-wife. This red and black sheer garment had a vertical slit at the bottom along the pussy and had holes where the tits would be. The fabric, about eight inched in diameter, around the asshole was also missing. It was indeed an erotic and provocative outfit and I had presented it to my ex with real excitement and anticipation. The whore, however, did not wear it even for once and had dumped it somewhere. Bitch! I looked for it, in hope that she might have not taken it along with her. To my fortune, she hadn't. I gave it to Shabnum and her face reddened when I asked her to wear it. But I made her wore it, and that's too, in front of me--Another shock, another learning! Oh My Lord! She looked so randy, so horny that I had an instant erection, and I penetrated her right away through the slit in front of the outfit and we fucked our brains out.

One weekend I came home slightly late to found the lights off. That meant that Shabnum has retired. I was slightly disappointed because I had brought a pornographic DVD of famous incestuous series, Family Affairs I, and wanted to watch it with her. I had the key to the main door. I went straight to Shabnum's bedroom and quietly opened the door. She was fast asleep. To my surprise, she wore the same flimsy and inciting nightie that could hardly conceal anything especially those body features that would rampage the hormones through the blood of any onlooker. Oh My! She looked exceptionally and erotically beautiful. How I love watching women in such suggestively lewd rather 'stripping-naked' garments. Her tits were popping out of the two holes and her hairless pussy was visible through the slit in the fabric. Goodness Me! It was a hot sight--too 'wicked'. Dickie twitched ferociously. I swiftly took off my clothes and then very carefully spread her legs so lest she got awoke and sat down between her legs. As I was about to lick her clitoris, I saw, to my utter astonishment, a few small droplets gleaming and twinkling like tiny diamonds at the orifice of her cunt. She sure was wet! Good Havens! Was she having wet a dream...? I was certain, she was. Since her pussy was already moist, I changed my mind. Instead of using my tongue, I took hold of my fully erected cock and placed it at her cuntal opening and then I entered her gradually and carefully as not to awake her. My hard cock skidded easily into her well-soaked love-hole. Once I was entirely in, I moved my hips upward and then stroked back into her, though slowly. Her body shuddered. I paused to halt. For a while, I thought that she would get awake but after a slight movement, she lay still asleep. I repeated my movements slowly again. Good Lord! I was screwing my sleeping (cook) beauty. On fourth or fifth push, she suddenly got to her senses. She watched me with a horror in her eyes and as she was about to scream, she recognized me and perhaps understood what was happening. At the same time, I increased my pace.

"OOOhhhh...saab jee... Yeh app...k-k kaya ker rahe haan? OOOhhhh...dear master... W-w what are you doing?"

Rather than replying, I planted kisses on her lips, eyes, and forehead and then glued them to hers in a well-responded and fairly wet French kiss. My hips got into a rhythmic movement soon and Dickie was pounding her cunny with a dedication second to none.

"Oooooo... Aaaaaahhhh... Haan saab jee kerte rahoo... Yes, keep doin' dear me... Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa... Mum...mezza aa raha hai... Ah...I'm lovin' it..."

"Mezza tou aaye ga rundi, gundey khaab jo dekhti hai... You'd love it slut because you've naughty dreams."

I heard her nervous giggle.

"Dekh tuu ketni geeli ho rehie hai... Wese iss nightie main tuu gazab dhaa rehie hai. See, how wet are you... Besides, you look stunningly gorgeous in this nightie." I kissed gently on her lips.

"Haan... haan... Yes, yes..."

"Keyoun? Merwane main bohat maza aa raha hai... Why? Enjoying the screwing much..." I increased the pace.

"Haan mere saab...bohat maza aata hai... Maro...zor se maro... Yeah my dear...loving very much... Fuck me...fuck harder..." Saw the change! She was no more hesitating using 'taboo' sex expression.

"Kaya maroon? Fuck what?"

"Saab jee jo maar rehe ho... What you are screwing, dear master..."

I suddenly pinch her titties very hard.

"Haye Allah, Good God," She understood what I fancy and quickly added. "M-m meri choot maro saab... Meri choot phar dou... F-f fuck my cunt... Rip off my cunt, master..."

I realized that my point of no return was round the corner. I was also aware of that my ejaculation would bring her an instant orgasm. I had different idea in mind, notwithstanding. I withdrew my cock from her at once. Dickie made some funny noises while popping out of her cunny; perhaps it was kind of a mutual protest against the withdrawal. Even Shabo had the complaints.

"Ooooh... N-n...nikaal keyoun leyaa? W-w why have ya taken it out?"

"Fikar na kero, main dubara daal doon ga, Don't worry, I'll put it in again," I then got down of the bed and pulled her holding her hand. "Aaoo, tumhain aik cheez dekhata houn. Come, let me show somethin'."

"K-k...kaya... W-w...what..." She said in an itchy tone and with a similar irritated expression on her face.

"Aaoo tou sehi, come along,"

She got out of the bed too and dragged around with me, though exasperated and frustrated. I was utterly naked with my cock stuck hard and straight horizontally, whereas she was clad in so very sexy and erotic garment! Dickie stirred further.

I turned around my neck just in time to see few drops of her 'love-fluid' oozed off right on the floor from her cuntal lips through the slit.

That was Hot!

"My Goodness!" I snorted loudly, "Tum tou leak ker rehie ho, Shabo... Legta hai keh tum bohat garm ho rehi ho... You're dripping, Shabo... Seems you're getting' too hot... Ha, ha, ha..."

Her face turned red with embarrassment and her right hand hurriedly moved to cover up her cunt.

"Ha, ha, ha... Now come on, don't be shy, it's too natural," I took my cock in hand and said showing it to her, "Look, I'm leaking too," The pre-cum fell down out of my cock.

Her face reddened further, but a slight smile appeared at the same time.

I took her to the lounge and sat her on a couch.

"Main aik nayie film laya houn, I've brought a new film," I further added, "Lakin mera khayal hai keh hum dounon ko coffee ya chaaye ki zaroorat hai. Tum yahaan baatho, main bana ker laata houn. But I believe we both need coffee or tea. You sit here and I get it."

"Aarey...nahien saab jee, aap baathain, main bana ker laati houn. Wase bhi aap ko meri coffee achi lagti hai na... O...no sir, you sit and I'll bring it. You like my coffee anyway..."

"Acha, douno chalte hain, Okay...we shall both go,"

We both wet to the kitchen and while Shabnum prepared me my hot cup of Arabica coffee, I made her a mug of tea. Ah! she in her exquisite erotic garment was little too much for Dickie and me--she was looking hornier than ever--therefore, Dickie never lost its rigidity and stood upright at 75-degrees! Remember, I was naked! We went back to the lounge carrying our respective mugs; Shabnum also carried some roasted nuts to munch.

I fell onto my favorite large leather couch and asked her to sit in my lap. She circumspectly gazed at my erection then carefully sat down taking the hard 'rod' between her thighs.

"Ah, that's better," Said I. Then, picking the remote, I turned on both the television and the DVD player.

"Kaya Indian movie hai? Is it an Indian movie?" Said she adjusting herself accordingly over my lap.

"Nahien, English film hai, doosri wali! No, its an English film; the other one!"

She knew the codeword 'doosri wali or the other one' meant an X-rated film.

She had seen and enjoyed many of them now.

"Oh!"

The title appeared on the screen: Family Affairs--Part 1, and the film commenced. The movie was about a young girl who, just after breaking up with her boyfriend following a nasty brawl, had come home from her school for vacation. She was so upset that she began crying the moment she saw her mother. Her father, younger sister and two-year elder brother were also present. The day along the whole family fruitlessly tried to cheer up the depressed lass. Finally, the young boy suggested her to come along with him to a trip to countryside for a few days. She agreed, after her parents' insistence, and the scene changed. Both drove to their farmhouse. Then they were shown alone in a bedroom, which was furnished more like a country cottage room. Describing what had happened with her boyfriend, our heroin wept again. To solace her sister, the brother hugged her and kissed her cheek. He kissed her again, on the other one. Yet another...on her lips this time. And, it all began then! Cutting it short, the clothes got off from both the bodies and in the heat of the moment they, lying on the bed, began licking each another in 69-position. Finally, she got on her back and the brother entered her cunt.

I could hear Shabnum breathing grew intense. Of course, my own steel-hard cock was throbbing. I was squeezing her heavy boobs and she, trying to be covert, was caressing her pussy. In truth, by then, we both were oozing out our respective love-fluids constantly and enormously. Our bodies were as hot as an oven--both externally and from within.

"Yeh," I almost whispered, "behan bhai haan! They're siblings!"

Though she had the sense of what was happening, her surprised was real. "Kayaaaa? Whaaaat?"

"Haan... Bhai apni behan peh chara uss ki lay raha hai... Yeah, the brother is mounting his sister and screwing." I said lewdly.

"O Mere Allah! Oh My God!" She so innocently asked, "Kaya waqahi yeh behan bhai haan, saab jee? Are they brother and sister in real, sir?"

"Aarey nahien, serif film main... Oh no, only in the movie..."

"Yeh bohat hi be-hayaa aur be-hudah loog haan. They're shamelessly immoral and rotten people."

"Haan, haan... tum film dekho, Yeah, yeah... watch the film," I said nonchalantly.

Gradually couple of my fingers found there way into Shabo's dripping wet cunt and began finger-fucking it. No longer, her hand were twisting and twirling my cock and balls as if they were her play toys.

By then, the girl on the screen was on her all-fours and the brother was penetrating her tight ass hole.

"Lo dekho, See," I said. "Ab behanchood apni behan ki gaand mar raha hai. The motherfucker (literately sister-fucker) is now fucking her sister's ass hole."

"Ui mere Allah! ketne be-hudah hani yeh. Oh My Lord! How depraved are they."

The close-up on the screen was showing the prick ramming in and out of girl's anus in a fast

tempo: in and out, in and out...

Our naughty conversation, wicked hand-movements, and equally vulgar scenes were enough to raise our adrenaline levels hazardously high: our hearts pounding, our skins perspiring, our lungs breathless, our minds reeling, and our genitals throbbing. Our respective libidos desperately needed the 'ultimate' action.

I asked her to lean over the settee. "Spread yar legs..." I added, "More,"

Oh My Lord! I was completely enchanted by the most lewd spectacle! Her hands were resting on a sofa and her legs were far apart; her each irresistible-feminine-fascination was pressing out of the incitingly filmy garment and believe me droplets were dribbling out of her cunt! It was the most intoxicating and provocative sight I ever had witnessed in my life thus far. I was drowned in the ocean of lust to the hilt. My blood was surging, and Dickie was in fits--stirring like a vibrator. I could not resist smacking her bare ass-cheeks with my open palm.

"Uuuuieee..."

This wasn't a novel experience for her anymore.

Boom! Another hard slap.

"Haaaaieeee..."

Yet another, harder than before.

"Uuuuieeee..."

"Dalli, behaancood... Slut, motherfucker..." I swore, "Keah kutia keh tuu mere rundi hai, mere gushti hai... Say bitch that ya're my slut, my whore..."

"J-jee saab jee, main teri gushti hoon... Rundi hoon... Yes dear master, I am your whore... Your slut..." She almost screamed in ecstasy.

Very pleased with the filthy spoken words, I then grabbed the leaking cock and with a bang rammed it into her wet pussy. Dickie faced literally no resistance at all and skidded all the way in, hitting her womb.

"Aaaaaiiiiii... Hayyyyye...saab, aaista...aaram se... Oh dear, easy, be gentle..."

But I was in no mood to be a gentleman at that point. Besides, I'd like to remain silent. I don't know why at that moment I did not want to talk much. I kept my pace, ramming my cock as hard as and as much in as I could. Dickie was lost in seventh heaven. With each forceful stroke, Shabo grunted loudly.

"Haan saab, phar dou meri phudi... Marte rahoo, zor se... Uuuuieeee... Aur zor se... Oooohhhoooo... M-maza aaaa...raha haiiiii... Yes, master, rip off my cunt... Keep screwin', harder... Uuuuuieeee... Even harder... Oooohhhoooo... I'm l-lovin' eeeeiitt..."

"Rundi! Tuu aaj bohat geeli ho rehe hai... Keysi kutia ke turaan garam hai teri phudi... Slut! Ya're gettin' too wet... Yar pussy gettin' hot like a bitch..."

"Jee...saab jee... Yeh app ki wjaah se etni geeli hoo rehi hai... Yes master... It's drippin' wet because of you..."

"Kutia!!! Bitch!!!"

"Haan saab jee, main teri kutia hoon... Maro apni kutia ki choot... Aaj meri cheekhain nikalwa dou... Yeah dear, I am yar bitch... Screw your bitch's cunt... And make me scream today..."

"Yeh lay maderchood! Take this motherfucker!" I rammed my cock as hard as I could.

"Aaahhhhaaa..."

"Oooohhooo..."

"Aaaaeeeeee..."

The entire aura of room was representing sex and only sex. She was hot, her cunny was burning; Dickie was on fire and Dickie's 'ringleader' had gone berserk. Sanity buried deep in somewhere remote, was swapped by lust. Our breathlessness was evident that we both were at the brink of explosion.

She was the first to detonate: she cried out a scream of ecstasy hinting her orgasm. "A...a...a...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaa..."

Didn't want to lose the contest, Dickie, therefore, gave a last one jolt and squirted its 'love-juice' deep into her inundated cunt.

"Ooooooohhhhh... Yeah...aem cumin'... Ya bitch...am comin'..."

"Jee saab jee...aa jaaoo... Mere under aa jaaooo... Yes dear master...cum... Cum in me..."

I, on the contrary, quickly took my cock out of her pussy and flied the rest of my semen at her back.

Then I did something that astonished even me for I would never approve such a disgusting act: I rubbed my cum in her skin! Aahk! I do not know what the devil has taken me at that moment. Surprising enough was the fact that Dickie had not lost its faith in striking up a fresh 'dogfight'. With devil still around, an evil idea struck me and a wicked smile wrapped my face.

Knowing well that, like Dickie, she also wanted, rather needed, more sex to satisfy her still ablaze libido, I forced her to remain in the same posture. I spread her ass cheeks and began caressing her anus opening. I had done this before to her, hence she stood calm rather enjoying it.

I then grabbed a Vaseline tube, which I had put on the table in anticipation, and applied some gel over her asshole and rubbed it. As the cold ointment touched her anus, she wrenched her buttocks in flurry of alarm, comprehending what to come next, exactly the same way as my ex did in my imagination.

"S-s saab jee," She breathlessly pronounced, "aap k-kaya ker rehae hain?

S-s sir, w-what are you up to?"

"Tumhare gaand marne laga houn. About to fuck you ass hole." I grunted in absolute lust.

"N-n...nahien... N-n...no..." she screamed and tried to stood straight.

Expecting this kind of reaction, my free hand was ready to force her back.

"S-saab jee, please," She begged.

"Fiker na kero, tumhain teklief nahien ho gi. Kaya yeh tumhari pehli da'fa hai? Don't worry, it won't hurt you. Is it your first time?"

She unwillingly nodded.

"Main aaram se keroon ga. I'll be careful."

"Muger saab jee... Aap aage se ker lain... Yehaan bohat dard ho ga... But dear sir... You do it from front... It'd hurt a lot here..."

"Main ne kaha na keh tum daro na...yakeen kero tumhain dard nahien ho ga... relax kero. I told you not to fear...it won't hurt, trust me. Just relax."

Yet, as soon as Dickie's dickhead touched Shabo's 'shitty' orifice, her body tensed and turned rigid.

"Relax yaara, dearie... just relax," I very slowly pushed merely the 'cockhead' in her extremely tight butt hole, which so far wasn't used by any kind of cockmeat: human or nonhuman.

"Aaaahh..." I knew that her cry was rather out of nervousness than pain.

I further forced my cock in, gently--after all I am a gentleman!----and not more than an inch or so. She was breathing heavily. I drew my cock to its edge and then pushed it back to same length. I repeated the same routine slowly a few times not letting Dickie infiltrate more than an inch. As she became accustomed to Dickie's presence in her asshole, I very subtly pushed it further in a little bit and kept there for few strokes. I moved on with the snail pace; it has to be slow, you know. I did not want to hurt her lest she repelled the whole idea of ass fucking. Anyway, with fresh use of gel, Dickie bit-by-bit moved in and after good many moments the whole length was inside her taut asshole. Blimey! The 'forbidden' hole was not only as tight and warm as a grave but also as dry as a bone. It felt indeed funny being inside her ass- or shit hole.

Only then, she rumbled out in a tensed voice. "S-s saab, iss ko nekaal lo... S-s sir, take it out..."

"Tumhain kuch nahien ho ga... "> Nothing will happen to you..."

"Nahien saab jee, apne lun ko nekalo, durd hota hai." > No master please, take your prick out, it's hurting."

"Shut up," I cut her in. "Just relax..."

The poor hapless creature was helpless in a hopeless situation.

I remained there, deep inside her asshole, motionless for a while. I wanted her to get comfortable by becoming further accustomed to the feel of entire length of my member in her 'virgin shitty' hole. As I pulled my cock outward, I felt that for it smooth motion it needed more lubrication. I took Dickie out and a sigh of relief released form Shabnum's mouth. Her break, however, was not long lasting as I greased my cock and then applied the gel onto the inner walls of her asshole with my right finger. I then gradually pushed Mr. Dickie back into the 'black hole' and this time around the penetration faced comparatively less resistance; I am sure less painful too. Though Shabo's constant moans reaching my ears, they were soft and low. The road to forbidden valley was paved!