best english sex story - My english teacher

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

best english sex story - My english teacher

Unread post by rajkumari » 10 Feb 2017 20:35

Hi friends this is Karan from Delhi. I am 21 yrs of age. I am 6 ft well built, wheatish complexion, brown hair and quite handsome. Today I am going to tell u that happened to me recently. From the very beginning I was always attracted to sexy Aunties as they develop flesh at right places to get a good look after their marriage. The story I am going to tell u is about my English teacher- Shilpa (name changed).I first saw her when I was in Sixth class. She was appointed as our English Teacher. My elder sister was also teaching in the same school so I knew that she was going to be friend of my sis soon. She was about 35-36 yrs old and married having two children-one boy and a girl. Her son was about my age and daughter was 3-4 yrs younger than me. She was really hot. Even at this age she was looking like a heroine. Her smile reminded me of Madhuri Dixit. Initially I didn’t get attracted towards her but one day when I saw her in a blue suit I just lost my way, from that day my eyes just rested on her milky boobs and big sweet rounded ass. I just wanted to get my cock registered in that crack of her ass. She taught us up to 8th and then a new teacher was appointed to take up our new English course and therefore she no longer taught us.

Till then I use to regularly masturbate by thinking about her but I didn’t have any courage to tell her my feelings. As expected she became a good friend of my sister and I was the only guy who had the access to her house. Soon her son became my fiend and I even got close to her daughter. One day my sis told me to get ready for a marriage party of her colleague; I knew that Shilpa would also be coming there. I was just getting ready soon the doorbell rang and when I opened the door I saw the angel standing in front of me. She was wearing a black sari with a blouse that almost show her full back and the sari was wrapped in such a way that crack pf her ass was completely visible as she walked. She had a dark brown lipstick on her luscious lips. I was just in towel and opened the door and ran away. She laughed and then came inside and sat on sofa .That day I just masturbated nearly 5 times thinking of burying my cock in her as. I had become fan of her ass and those milky boobs. Then there were no of occasions when I can see her and masturbate. She use to regularly visit our house.

One night she came with her husband .She was weeping bcoz her husband was very sick. He had some kidney problem. Even though she was weeping but she looked damsel. I even not spared her that night in my bathroom dreams. One day when I was studying in the lobby I heard my sister telling my mother about the rumors that shilpa is having an affair with her husband’s friend. She was telling Mom that a dark complexioned guy is always said to be present in her house whenever any of the teachers visit her house. I got upset. But I knew I am too young and I can’t impress a 35 yr old horny woman with a 4 inch cock. Then time passed by and I even came to know through my sister that some of her students have been writing her love letters. I knew that this lady was a real bitch as she had a hunger for sex in her eyes that’s why she was always the dream lady of Uncles and even teenagers. I always use to see her in Annual functions of her school and I had to masturbate that night. I even masturbated thinking about her when I saw first blue film of my life. I think u will be feeling bored by now but let me assure u that the story ahead is really arousing. U are surely going to like that.

Up till now I have been telling u only how much I was attracted to this pretty lady. Now starts the real story, Now I was 23 yrs old and she must be around 45.I knew that her husband had died and she must be desperate for a cock and may be having it with someone but I was not in any contact with her. One day I was coming back from my office when I saw her standing on the side of the road and waiting for the bus. I quickly recognized her and stopped my car. I offered her lift and she readily agreed. She was wearing a light pink suit but that was really fitted in a way that showed her curvaceous figure to the best. She asked about my life while I drove her home. I deliberately drove slowly so that we could be together for more time. When we reached her home she asked me to come inside and have some water I readily agreed as I wanted to spend some more time with her. When I went inside I asked her about her children. She told me that her daughter has gone to tuition after her college and her son doesn’t live with them, he was working in Bangalore. Then we chatted for a while and I kept on staring her boobs and ass which she also noticed but nothing happened. While talking she kept on repeating that now I am very handsome and girls would be dying to have an affair with me. I just blushed every time and once I got the courage to say her that if u were of my age I would have loved to have an affair with u. After that I just asked her cell no and she gave it to me. I asked her whether I can call or msg u and she told me that there was no problem. After that I left her house. From that day I regularly sent msgs to her and even sometimes called her from my office. As she had left the teaching job I knew that she was not in any contact with my sister. So soon our friendship grew.

One day when I was returning home from office she called me that she was having high fever and there was no one in house to take her to the doctor. Her daughter had gone to her grandmother for two months. I told her not to worry as I will be there in half an hour. After ending the call I just thought in my mind may be God has given me the opportunity to get closer to my dream lady today and help her. I rushed to her house but when I reached her house she opened the door as if she was getting ready for a date. She was dressed in a light pink sari with a sexy blouse and red lipstick. She was a widow but she was dressed like a bride. I can’t tell u how aroused I felt after watching her in that dress. She asked me to come in. When I entered the house I asked her about her fewer. She laughed and said that it was just an excuse to spend an evening with a handsome guy like u. I couldn’t believe my luck, I thought as if I was day dreaming at that time. I just asked her for a glass of water, she again laughed and went inside and brought a glass of water for me. While drinking I looked into her eyes, she was looking like a bitch in heat. I just sat on sofa and asked where do u want to go or what are your plans today. She said –“plz be frank Karan tell me clearly do u really want to go outside”. I was getting hints by then of a wonderful evening with her. Then she stood up, closed the door and sat near me and said its enough now, u are a young man now and I hope u can well understand why I have called u. Then she came near me and just kissed me on my cheeks. It sent shocks all over my body, I was ready to explode there only but I managed to control my ejaculation.

My dream was going to become reality in a few minutes. I took a long breath and just did the same to her and she said-“Yeh hui na mardo waali baat”.Then I got the courage and stood up and lifted her in my arms and took her to another room but she said no not there and directed me to another room.

There was a double bed there. I just put her on the bed and sat there and removed my shoes and shirt. I don’t know from where I was getting courage to do all this but I was really behaving like a real man. Then I removed my pant and then I was just in my underwear and brief. She was taking long breaths as her milky, beautiful round boobs were moving up and down as she breathed. I came close to her and started kissing her face like a wild man and suddenly our lips came in front of each other we just stopped for a while and then I rammed my lips over hers and stated kissing her passionately. She was also doing the same as my tongue slide inside her mouth ad we smooched for near about ten min, suddenly I regained my senses and thought about her boobs which were waiting to be pressed and sucked by me. I kept my hands on her boobs and started pressing them while smooching her. I was ready to cum but again I controlled myself by getting away from her. Then I started removing her sari and kissing each part I uncovered. She was enjoying all this while I undressed her leaving her to blouse and petticoat. Oh no my fantasy lady was there in front of me so scantily dressed. Then she came closer to me and lifted my banyan and kissed my hole chest. While she was doing this I saw in the mirror that my face and lips were marked with the lipstick. That gave me a real hard on. I couldn’t control myself and removed her blouse and even petticoat. I just pushed my face in her boobs and started kissing them one by one. I then removed her bra and saw her boob’s fir the first time. I just put her tits in my mouth and started sucking them hard, she was moaning by then, I knew that if I continued it for more time I am going to lose my sperms on the floor so I left her boobs and removed her panty. My god she was completely shaved.

I knew that she must be having sex with many guys for which she keeps her completely prepared for it every time. Without caring for AIDS I was going to enter her but she stopped me and asked me to bring the condom from the drawer on the table. I was surprised to hear that but it was for my benefit only. I put the condom on my erected cock, Pushed her on the bed, lay on top of her and just pushed my cock in her pussy. It was a big hole that I already knew. I had never fucked before. I always stopped after fondling the boobs and kissing them with my girlfriends. I was a virgin and I didn’t know how to fuck a woman but as I had seen many Blue Films I knew how to enter a pussy . I rammed into her pussy for 20 seconds and lost my cum in her. My god I never got such a huge cum before. It was like a stream of hot juice flowing but it just stayed in my condom and didn’t enter her. After that I removed the condom and lay on top of her and kissed her in neck. Her boobs were crushed under my chest and I was deliberately moving my upper portion in a way so that I can get the feel of her boobs on my chest. Her boobs were really marvelous. Even in this age they stood perfect After kissing her and fondling her breasts for 15 min I again got a hard on. Now I moved down turned her and started kissing her ass cheeks. This was the first time I had seen her ass without clothes bcoz up till now she was facing me only and I didn’t get a view of her backside. I kissed every inch of her back from neck to the lower portion of her hips. I just wanted to fuck her doggie style which was my greatest fantasy from my childhood. I told her about that and soon she shifted to that position so that I can easily enter her pussy from behind but before that I just licked her pussy as I had seen in xxx, the women love to be licked. I did that for a while and then pushed my cock in her pussy. Watching my cock getting in and out of her pussy sent shocks all over my body and I increased my speed, it was also paining as it was my first time but I continued fucking her wild. This time my performance was much better and I fucked her for nearly 5-6 min and then I ejaculated. I was so obsessed with her ass that I forgot to put another condom. I was little bit worried when I regained my senses but who the hell cares when one is getting such a beauty fucked in her house with her permission. Then we laid there for a while.

After 1 hour I got up and was getting ready o leave when she came near to me and holding my hands asked me not to leave her alone and stay that night there so that we can have some more fun whole night. Who could have rejected such an offer. I called home and told my parents that today there is party in office and I wouldn’t be returning home as the party will end very late and I am going to stay at one of my friend’s house. My parents agreed and asked me to take care of myself. Then she cooked rice and rajma for me and after taking that she changed her dress(she was now wearing a blue suit after that fucking session). Now she was wearing a sky blue nighty. I took her to the bed and had numerous fucking sessions whole night. Next morning we also fucked while taking shower. Then we both left for office. Since then I fucked her a month long every time I got a chance till her daughter returned. But even after that when she is alone and I am also free, we fuck.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: best english sex story - My english teacher

Unread post by Diljani » 06 Mar 2017 22:24

teacher sexy teacher