English Great Sex Stories 2017 - Neha Had Sex With Boss To Get The Job

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

English Great Sex Stories 2017 - Neha Had Sex With Boss To Get The Job

Unread post by jasmeet » 16 Feb 2017 09:59

beautiful sexy cute charming Neha
Hi I am Neha and this is my real story. It happened when I was in my collage. If you like the story you can share your feedback on my email [email protected]
Before the story I’ll tell about myself. I was 22 years old with the vital stats of 34c 26 36 with 5’7” height at the time of this incident. I am pretty fair with very good looks.

This story begins when I was in my final year of MBA. I was studying in Delhi from a reputed collage and I am basically from Delhi as well. During the placements there was a MNC came from Bangalore which was offering salary in seven digits with only one requirement. From my collage only two girls have reached till the final round. For the final round both the candidates were asked to come to Bangalore for the final interview with the director of the company. We have been given the air tickets and hotel reservations in a five star hotel.

We both girl have reached Bangalore one day before the interview and started preparing for the interview for rest of the time. Next day we both went to the company and a cab from office came to receive us. We have reached the office at 10am. Finally we meet with the director of the company and he greeted us. I was in white shirt and a grey trouser for the interview. I was also wearing a 2” heels along with the blazer. For the interview other girl was called first, she had interview for only 10 minutes and she came back. She was not happy with something and said she doesn’t want to join this company and she is leaving for Delhi. I told her to wait for my interview and we will go back together but she left.

After half an hour I have been called for the interview. I went inside the room which was separated in two parts. In one part a girl was sitting which was his secretary (which I got to know while interview). She asked me to go inside for the interview. I went inside the room, there was a good looking person sitting who was in his late 30’s. He introduced himself as Steve and he is working here as director for operation division and he will be taking my interview.

He started interview with basic question like introduce yourself and other things. After 10 minutes of interview he told me that we are offering a big amount of salary because it is a very responsible and demanding job. I told him that I am ready for this responsibility. After that he gave me few use cases and told me that his secretary does whatever he says in those cases. I wanted that job and because of eagerness I also told him that I will also do whatever he says. He smiled and said OK, we will hire you. My secretary will tell you the joining process. It was Friday so he told that I can collect my joining papers on Monday. He also reminded me that I told him that whatever his secretary does, I will also have to do it. I said yes sir I will do it.

Then he asked me in which hotel I am staying, I gave him the details and left the office. In the evening I have received a call from her secretary and she told me that boss has arranged a final interview for me tomorrow in the same hotel before the joining. She gave me details of the room and asked me to come at 11am. I did not understand this because my boss already told me that I am selected but I had no option apart from going tomorrow again.

Now for rest of the time I again started preparing for the interview. In the morning one service boy came and he gave me key for the room where my interview was suppose to happen, I was wondering that why key has given to me as I can directly go there and knock the door but again I stopped thinking about it. For today’s interview I wore a light pink shirt and a black skirt with same heels and blazer.At 10.55am I left for the interview, the room which was arranged for the interview was on top floor of the hotel. I used lift to reach to the room. Since I had the key I entered the room, when I entered the room I noticed that this room has two floors on lower floor a TV and sofa and other things were arranged and on upper floor bed, bathroom and other things were there. Then suddenly I heard a weird voice of my boss’s secretary. It came from upper floor so I went upstairs. When I reached there, my mouth was left open with a complete surprise. My boss was fucking his secretary in doggy style. He was pulling her hair and fucking her pussy very hard and she was moaning very loudly.

When he noticed me he passed a smile and I said sorry and turned towards downstairs. Then he asked me not to go and sit on the single sofa chair in the room. I had no option so I sit there and realized what he meant by doing anything in yesterday’s interview. While my boss was fucking her secretary all yesterdays thoughts came into my mind. I was not a virgin at that time and I had sex with my boyfriends but I was not expecting this.

After 10 minutes he came in her mouth and asked her to leave. When he told this to his secretary, I came back to my senses. When she left, my boss asked me to sit next to him on the bed while he was completely naked. He reminded me what I told him in my interview and asked me are you still ready to do what I will say. Since I was in need of this job and I had no option. I told him yes sir I am still with my words.

He said good and went downstairs. He prepared one whiskey peg for himself and asked me if I want to drink anything. I said no then he came upstairs with his peg. Then he again sits next to me on the bed and asked me to go in front of the bed. Then he asked me to do a striptease for him and he played some songs on the TV. For initial few minutes I was dancing for him then he asked me to handover my blazer to him. I opened my blazer and gave it to me. Then he asked me to open button of my shirt, I started doing it. When I was half done he called me near him and placed a kiss on my cheeks and then opened rest of the buttons of my shirt and he took off my shirt. I was left with my pushup bra on top.

I again started dancing for him and after few sips of his drink he asked me to give my skirt to him and I had no option so I opened my skirt and gave it to him. Now I was left with only my heels and bra and panty. Since I was wearing pushup bra half of my boobs were coming out I was feeling a little embarrassed since I was standing only in bra and panty in front of an unknown man but I had no option as well. After some time he finished his peg and asked me to open my heels and prepare a peg for him. He stopped the music. I went downstairs to get him his peg, when I came back he asked me to sit next to him.

When I was sitting next to him my half boobs were naked in front of him and most of my ass was visible to him since I was wearing Tanga type of panty. He then asked me to have a one sip from his peg, I denied but he forced me to do drink and later asked me to drink completely. Once I finished he came above me and started kissing on my lips. While kissing he was pressing my boobs and ass. He broke his kiss in 1-2 minutes and started pressing my boobs and kissing them. After some time he opened hook of my bra and throw it away. When he saw first time my 34c fair color boobs with small brown tits he went mad and pressing my boobs, he also started sucking and biting it. Due to all this action he became very hard. Then he asked me to such his dick. For that I went on the floor with my knees on floor and he was sitting on bed. His dick has grown till its limits and he started pushing it inside my mouth.
After 10 minutes he asked me to stand up and he opened my panty and again throw it somewhere in room. Then he asked me to turn around and bend down. Due to this position my pussy and ass hole was visible to him. He started sucking my both holes and started fucking my both holes with his tongue. It was very different feeling for me since I have never taken anything in my ass hole but at the same time I started to enjoy the feeling inside my pussy. He sucked my pussy and ass for 10 minutes and because of this I also started feeling horny. He then pulled me on the bed and started fucking my pussy with his dick.

While fucking he was also pressing my boobs and sucking them. After 5 minutes he asked me to come on top of him. I started fucking him when I was on top, when he saw the movement of my boobs while fucking him he got more excited and started pressing my boos and slapping them. At that time I was enjoying everything whatever was happening with me. After some time he pushed me on the bed and made me to be in doggy style. He pulled my hair and started fucking my pussy from back. I was also enjoying this so I have also started fucking him in doggy style. After some time he left my hair and pulled my hands. Because of this position my upper body was lifted in the air that has given him more room to put his dick inside my pussy and he started fucking deep inside me.

After some time he pulled me over completely and hold my boobs. Once he had my boobs completely in his hand he again started fucking my pussy from back. When he was about to come, he asked me to open my mouth and asked me to give him blow job. I said no but he told me that I have no option and inserted his dick in my mouth. He again started fucking my mouth. In next 30 seconds he came in my mouth. When he was coming he pushed his complete dick inside my mouth and came in my throat. I had no option left apart from drink it.

After that he took me to bathroom and we started bathing. While bathing he started spanking my ass and boobs. He was also playing with my boobs as he liked it so much. After some time we started feeling horny again. His dick again became hard and asked me to bend down in the bathroom. When I bent down he pushed his dick in my pussy. He fucked me like this for 15 minutes and then he came on my boobs.

We came out of the bathroom and we both wear our cloths. After some time he told me that I have cleared the interview and now there will be nothing apart from my joining. He also offered me lunch. After the lunch he asked me for a party for the job. I asked him that I will give it on the Monday and he said no he needs today. He told me to get ready in the evening he will come and pick me up for the party. He also told me to wear some party wear this time. After that he left the hotel and I came to my room and went directly to bed and went for a sleep.

If you like my story then share your feedback on my email id. If you like it then I will tell in my next story what happened next.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: English Great Sex Stories 2017 - Neha Had Sex With Boss To Get The Job

Unread post by Diljani » 06 Mar 2017 21:32

I ike the story very much thanks .

seema
Pro Member

Re: English Great Sex Stories 2017 - Neha Had Sex With Boss To Get The Job

Unread post by seema » 06 Mar 2017 23:27

good one jasmeet thanks