Hot Store

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
seema
Pro Member

Hot Store

Unread post by seema » 28 Feb 2017 23:04

This is Sunitha. I am 25 married to an old business man He is 50.It was a rainy day. And I
was alone at home. My husband has gone to the office. So I was getting bore and watching a movie. Right then, I heard a car coming in my house parking. It was my boyfriend Rajesh who studied with me. He is unmarried &studying in US. In the college days we really enjoyed. I was very happy to see him. I told him about my unpleasant marriage life of 2 years sometimes feel like suicide. He consoled me ‘don’t be silly I am with you’ and hugged me. Rajesh smiled and sat next to me in my bed room and started to watch movie. He was touching me, as I continued to encourage him, I felt a small kiss on my ear. I leaned back against him, excited about what was happening and curious about where it would lead. But I told him my husband may come anytime But Rajesh began to nuzzle lower around my ears As his kisses trailed lower to my neck, I turned my head and reached around to pull his mouth to my lips. As we kissed, his tongue sank into my mouth and I sucked on it hungrily, getting more excited by the minute. Then his hands began playing across my blouse. As he continued exploring my mouth with his tongue, he began lightly rubbing my breasts with his palms. His caresses became bolder.
He began massaging my breasts, hefting their heaviness in his hands. I was getting very turned on and wanted him to touch me. Grabbing his right hand from my breast, I moved it back to the neckline of my blouse and guided it inside both my blouse and bra, so he was caressing my bare breast. He began rolling my nipple between his fingers, getting it hard and almost painfully sensitive. Suddenly he removed his hand from my breasts; long enough to open the three buttons on my blouse and pull my bra above my breasts so his hands could caress them completely. I took one of his hands and got his fingers wet in my mouth so he could massage my nipples. He began telling me how beautiful I was, how much he wanted me and how long he had waited for this. I knew that if things went any further, I wasn't sure I could stop him. I was very afraid of my husband. So I suddenly stood up, pushed him I said I wanted him, but that things were moving too fast. I then kissed him, rubbing my still naked breasts against his chest as I reached down and rubbed his large erection through his pants. I didn't want to tease him, but hoped he would give me some time for that. Continuing to squeeze his cock, I told him about the situation. He was disappointed. But I told him there is room in the terrace. You go be there. from there I know even if he comes.He was very happy and even helping me get my clothes back together before he left. As he was leaving, we kissed again. While his tongue reentered my mouth, he grabbed my tight ass and ground his cock up against me. I went in the kitchen and found that dinner was ready. So I sent my servant and told her to come tomorrow. Then locked the door and went again to my room for change I wore a nice saree and did up my hair nicely. I put my favorite perfume and dressed up. I actually ran
up the stairs to terrace. The room was dark. When I entered, I heard a shhhh and a hand closed and locked the door. Rajesh gathered me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss. I wrapped both arms around his neck and squirmed against him. I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I wanted to tear his clothes off, to feel that gorgeous body against mine. I wanted to do this all night, he whispered. Me, too. Suddenly he picked me up and laid me down on the top of desk. My dress rode up to my waist, exposing my legs in the half light from the window. What a delicious body. I want to pet you all over, every inch. Yes. I needed him to touch me. He was already stroking my naked legs, from the ankles up. I was perspiring from the heat of the run upstairs. His hot hands grew wet. I felt his wet fingertips fondle my legs, slowly moving up the inside of my thigh until he almost reached my crotch. Then he was pressing me back and reaching up to open my blouse and undo my bra. My nipples were already hard and so tight that the touch of his wet fingertips sent shudders through me. My nipples ached so. It was almost painful. I moaned and arched my breasts up to meet his hot hands. He rubbed my nipples oh-so lightly. It was killing me. His hands moved lower. While his right hand grasped my right leg, he rubbed my bare belly with the palm of his left hand. I could feel his fingers edging under the waist of my panties to my pubic hair, then back out. With the fingertips of his right hand, he was tracing tiny circles on my inner thigh all the way to the wet crotch of my panties, then back to my knee. He was teasing me. But I didn't need warming up. I was as hot as I'd ever been. What I really needed was the orgasm I wanted his fingers fucking me. Rajesh, I whispered. I raised my hips and slipped my panties down and off. I tossed them to the far edge of the desk. He took off his shirt and tossed it away. He wrapped his arms around both my legs and gripped my naked ass with both hands. He squeezed fiercely. Slowly he slid his hands down off my buttocks and onto the backs of my thighs. I was gasping for breath. He began again to pet my naked belly and inner thighs, teasing me. Rajesh, I whispered again. I caught his hand in mine and pressed it against my pussy. I spread my legs and humped upward against his hand. Play with me, Rajesh, dear, make me cum. At last I felt his middle finger enter my pussy. He pulled it out,covered with my juices, and wiped the hot liquid over my lips and clit. I shuddered. He slipped two fingers inside of me. I tightened my pussy walls around them. When he began to finger fuck me, I humped back at his hand to drive him deeper. Suddenly, he grasped my right hand and moved it past the edge of the desk to the crotch of his trousers.
He lowered his trousers and his hot, rigid cock sprang into my palm. I caressed his cock while he plunged his fingers into my right tunnel. Still finger fucking my pussy, he leaned forward and pressed his open mouth against the nipple of my right breast. He sucked, then traced his teeth lightly across the tight surface, then sucked again. My orgasm raced through my body almost without warning. I shuddered and moaned. The lower part of my body thrashed wildly. I wrapped both legs tightly around his right arm and held on until the trembling began to subside. I realized I was still moaning, still gripping his cock. It had been so long. Slowly he caressed my inner thighs with his wet hand, and then he turned my lower body toward the edge of the desk. I let go of his cock to allow him to position both of my legs around him. His hard cock touched my crotch. He moved tighter against me until his cock rubbed against my pussy. My heart was pounding. I wasn't thinking. I was letting my eager body do what it wanted to do. He pressed forward, rubbing his cock against the outer lips of my pussy. I raised my hips to rub back against his motion. I touched his cock again. I pressed it against my clit. His cock and my pussy were so wet and hot, the rubbing was making me crazy. I trembled all over. Rajesh, baby, baby, I whispered. My pussy lips were swollen and aching as they rubbed along his cock. I could hear a faint swish as our most intimate sex juices mixed together. I spread my legs wider for him. I wanted to give him everything I had. He was so sexy. My pussy was so ready for him. I had to have him inside of me, now. I had never been this horny for my husband. I was dying for it. But he only continued to slide his cock against me. I reached for his cock. Rajesh, I whispered, baby, do it, don't tease me. Let's fuck. I lifted my hips and pressed the tip of his cock into the entrance of my pussy. I squirmed to get it deeper. I had never felt a cock so hard. Finally he pressed forward, a bit at a time, until I felt the hot flesh begin to fill me. I squealed. The walls of my pussy rippled around him, drawing him deeper. Oh, yes. Do it, Rajesh, baby, you're my lover. He withdrew and drove back even deeper. I grasped his ass and pulled him into me again and again. I could feel the tension building inside me. Then he reached out and pulled me up into a sitting position. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squirmed against him. He grabbed my ass and picked me up. He stepped back with me until he leaned back against the sofa across from the desk. Now I could pump back at him while he gripped my ass cheeks so he could drive harder into me. He squeezed my tight buttocks. I ground my crotch against him. I gripped him between my thighs. I couldn't get enough of his hot
fucking. Rajesh, baby, baby, you're so hot, so hard, I whispered. You're my lover, baby, fuck me, fuck me. I whimpered as I felt my lower belly tighten, and then the waves of ecstasy were breaking over me again. I pumped feverishly against Rajesh's cock. I plunged my fingernails into his shoulders. I bit his neck. I was still Cumming when I
felt his cock swell inside me. He groaned. He gripped my ass tighter and drove deeper. He spurted his seed deep inside me. As his cock came almost out and drove back inside, our juices swished together over and over. At last he collapsed backward onto the sofa. I stretched out on top of him and flexed my belly against his. I wrapped my legs around one of his and rubbed my pussy against his thigh. It was about time, he said. That was fantastic. Yes, yes, yes, I said. Suddenly I heard the car sound I panicked. I grabbed the towel and wiped myself off as best I could. I wore my saree. I've got to go, I said weakly. My husband has come Are you happy Rajesh asked. Yes, I said. I kissed him lightly on the lips and rushed out. He used the back steps of my terrace and left. From that day It continued for six months till I become pregnant

AllenDal
Rookie

Re: Hot Store

Unread post by AllenDal » 01 Mar 2017 11:53

Love Indian girls.. i have heard Indian girls are most passionate about sex. SI this right??