Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 07 Mar 2017 09:31

Varun Dhawan has to deal with biggest controversy of his life. To come out of it he gets stuck with pretend girlfriend Shradha Kapoor. They are forced to spend time together while promoting his new film. What happens when passion ignites between them...

I am here putting this story in chapter wise.. this kind of story never putted here by anyone.. so starting a new pot with new way of story.. hope you will like it...

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 1- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 07 Mar 2017 09:32

This story is total work of fiction and any resemblance to actual people is intentionally coincidental. ..;) +

Varun Dhawan

"I'm saying it again Varun, keep your reins under control till the movie is out" Karan tells me crossly for the hundredth time "There is nothing more detrimental to movie's box office performance than a controversy" he gives out his well woven advice.

I roll my eyes at him, yes actually I'm doing that stuff a lot now, rolling eyes and all as I have discovered that it helps me to emote better on screen.

"I'm out of your school, Karan" I remind him. I wish he would stop telling me what to do as it has been a while since my first movie was released. But I can't argue with him as he is big reason I'm where I'm.

"I still have my wings over you" he smirks. I bow my head gratefully "Thank you Daddy, for watching over me" I say almost too sardonically.

"Now go" he rebukes arranging papers on his table "I'm already behind my schedule" he whines and I scurry out of his office. There is row of men waiting for him to meet them outside.

As soon as I get inside the SUV my cellphone rings. I let out of a sigh at caller and plaster a smile on my face as I answer the phone "Hey babes"

"Hey Baby...whatcha doin?" Sonam says much too sweetly. 9

"I told you I was at Karan's office" I have no idea why am I irritated?

"What was that old hag saying?" she sniggers out a laugh.

"Sonam. I know he is bit prudish but little respect please" I beg her as I don't like anyone making fun of my mentor accept me.

"Grow up kiddo" she slams me "Anyways be ready at 8. You are coming with me for today's Cine award show. Do you want me to pick you up? Or.. "

"Wait a sec..I never said I was going" I stress out. One thing I hate most about her is taking me for granted.

"Oh! but you are darlin'..ahh.. I love calling you that..darlin' darlin' stand by me.." she breaks into very bad singing but it puts smile on my face reminding me of reasons why I began liking her.

"Sonam....Sonam" I cut her singing off "I wish I could stand by you, but I was just reprimanded by my mentor to keep a low profile..and seeing with you again publicly will only fuel the gossip" I explain to her.

"Do you think I care? I don't give shit about what people have to say. So you are coming with me that's final. There is no 'no' to this statement" she states defiantly and I want to smack her.

"Sonam I have dance rehearsal tonight. We will be shooting promo song tomorrow. I have to be present at the rehearsal, I can't skip it, okay? Please understand babes" I have been pleading to her a lot lately.

"Hmm..so this is it then. I ask for one simple request and you turn me off?" she demands coldly like nagging wife.

I remain quite as an answer.

"Okay Varun I get it. I always knew this is how it was going to end anyways" her voice sounds put off.

"Sonam please don't take it in wrong way" I request her.

"What other way is there to take it then?" she fumes "You have been avoiding me for a while now...whenever I ask you to accompany me, either you are way too busy shooting or travelling..it's all about priorities Varun and right now I'm not one of them" She argues.

"You are right. My career is my top priority right now. C'mon I'm 25 years old what else do you expect from me? Even in the beginning it had been my career first, I never said I'll be devoting my life to you, did I?" I say venting all the angst that had been building up for some time now.

There is long silence at the other end and I check my phone to see if the call is still on.

"You will pay for this" she threatens and I hear a beep sound as she cuts the call. 2

I sigh relieved. I knew the break up was coming up but never thought I would be doing it on phone. Maybe I should text her later and ask her to meet somewhere so that I can break her heart properly. 2

Don't judge me for being so ruthless. I didn't knew what I was getting into when I started dating her. Balancing my schedule and her mood swings was taking its toll on my handsome face. 3

Love and relationships can wait as there is lot I have to prove to this world. Being a son of well known director gave me some perks in the industry initially. But if I don't work hard and with sincerity, the silver spoon that I'm born with will slip away from my mouth one day.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the dance rehearsals as the dance steps are set by my all time favourite choreographer Sarojji. Dancing is best part of my job. 1

As I reach the studio I get a call. I look up at the caller id in confusion. Why would Karan be calling me again when I have met him this morning?

"What have you done, you jackass!" Karan hollers over phone "What the hell did you say to Sonam?" he counters. 1

"Nothing...wait how did..she called you?" I ask bewildered.

"No stupid. Check the idiot box. Just today when I told you to stay away from controversy, you get into biggest one"

I drop my phone and scuttle towards control room. There are few spotboys watching random matches on tv when I snatch the remote from them. I stop on chessiest gossip channel.

The hostess with high annoying voice is exhilarating on show like she has discovered aliens somewhere.

"Hello and welcome to the greatest revelation on earth. Sonam Kapoor lashes out at her rumored boyfriend Varun Dhawan!!! Her latest interview spills beans about her much talked about link up with Varun Dhawan..here is the clip"

My heart has stopped its thumping sounds under the chest as Sonam comes in picture. She is dressed like she has just returned from some Hollywood priemeier.

Interviewer: So Sonam lets talk about your relationship status. Are you single again?

Sonam: Always was.

Interviewer: Really? Then what about Varun Dhawan.

Sonam: Varun! Ha ha!!He is still such a kid. 5

Interviewer: What do you mean by that?

Sonam: Varun and I, we are just friends who occasionally like to enjoy 'coffee' together..ha ha..but thing is no matter how much I want..Varun couldn't just have his coffee....you know what I mean..hahahha

Interviewer: So are you implying that Varun is not man enough for you?

Sonam: I'm not implying anything. Anyways such things are too personal to be shared.

Before I realise what I was doing I lift the chair and flank it at TV set. But thankfully the chair is made of plastic so it doesn't do any harm. I spun around and I'm greeted by gawking faces of people. Some even have the audacity to move their eyes up and down my body stopping in middle for nano second.

I storm out of studio and bang the door of my SUV shut.

That Bitch!

"Today I'll show you how much of man I'm" I say out loud as I thurst my leg on accelerator.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: chapter 2 - A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 07 Mar 2017 09:33

Shraddha Kapoor

"Lets do it one more time, girls" says Ahmed and I wince in response. 1

My legs hurt and my stomach growls loudly.

"Ahmed let's take a short break..puh-leaseee" I plead earnestly managing not to collapse on ground.

I have been working for 10 hours straight with not so much of loo break. But I couldn't complain as this is awards season and we have back to back shows.

I like dancing, I really do..it was one of many reasons I took it as profession in first place. I have also been modelling and hitting the ramp since I was 16. Now that I think of it, I have been working most of my life. 1

My mom died when I was 6..and Dad didn't waste much time mourning her death as he quickly remarried..my stepmom. 3

No matter how much I would've loved to call her my mom but she doesn't let me forget the fact that I'm her stepdaughter, the one to 'step' in her blissful family.

I have been trying my best to make it easier for them. More than half of what I earn is taken away by my stepmom to fend my two stepsisters..their school and tuition fees and all. My dad is small time comedian who is most of the time drunk and out of job. So I'm the only constant earning source of my family right now.

And I would've happily sacrificed my whole life for them if they didn't make me feel like a orphan in own family.

That is also why I love reading Harry Potter books so much..he is the closest character I can relate to. 6

Also like Harry I'll be escaping to Hogwarts pretty soon. I have been saving some money lately, hiding it from my mom's privy eyes. I'm planning on enrolling myself into a dance course from NYU. I know it will be pretty expensive but once I get there, you never know what opportunities can open up. I have some friends who have gone there and are now working under some of world's best dance directors.

But of course it's still a distant dream as I have a long and treacherous road ahead. At times I wished life was like books or movies and I had magic wand with me that would take me anywhere I wanted in a jiffy. 1

I sigh as Ahmed calls the rounds.

~~

Varun Dhawan

"Varun don't do anything reckless. Just tell me where the hell are you" Karan's voice booms inside the car through bluetooth speaker.

"She called me bloody impotent on national channel, Karan!" my voice cracks as I try to control the anger that is boiling inside me. 2

"Don't fret, Varun calm down. We will a find a way through it. I'll talk some sense to her tonight, okay?" Karan consoles and I nod, then realise he can't see me nodding "Fine" I mutter and end the call.

But I just say it to get him off my back cause I'm going to handle it my way, man way.

I spun the wheels and drive to award shows.

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

The last act is over and I'm finally free to go home(if I can call that).

But first I have to use washroom as I have been holding up my bladder for long. As soon as we are backstage I run for washroom carrying my heavily layered flowing gown with me. The theme that we danced to was rhetorical tribute to the 70's, choreographed on all the golden era's songs. My face is done heavily with makeup, smoky black eyeshadow running halfway down the cheek bones.

As I stare at my reflection in mirror I'm hardly able to recognise myself.

I see the door of washroom open as Sonam Kapoor struts inside confidently. She is wearing a designer gown which looks very much similar to the local garment that I'm wearing. She gives me polite smile which I return, taken aback by her gesture as I have heard stories of her being snob and all.

As I'm prepared to leave suddenly my hand is grabbed by invisible figure outside the half open door and I'm jolted out with force.

I take care that I don't stumble on my dress while this person drags me out. At first I think he is my dancing partner, but this guy is causually dressed in jeans and tee.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" I protest and struggle under his powerful grasp.

He turns a deaf ear as he drags me all the way out of studio and halts abruptly in front of media that has gathered to click the celebs on red carpet.

Everyone's attention immediately rests on us.

And as I open my mouth to object, the guy hurls me closer to him and smashes his lips on mine..his tongue getting instant access to my open mouth. +

My eyes which were wide open shut rapidly as photographers flash their lenses on us.