Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 30- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:54

Varun Dhawan

First thing I do once I reach my home is dial Karan's number.

But the call gets diverted to his office number and I'm greeted by friendly voice of his personal assistant.

"Hello Karan Johar's office. How can I help you?"

"Hey, Jas. How are you? Where is Karan? I've to speak to him..it's urgent..when can I get to him?" I speak with quick short breaths like Alia.

"Karan is in meeting right now. And who is this by the way?" Jasmine aka Jas whom I've known since my AD stint with Dharma production house has seem to have long forgotten me.

"It's me. Varun. Varun Dhawan. Son of David Dhawan. Brother of Rohit Dhawan. Friend of Jasmine Kour, who needs to be reminded how she made her friend open up a restaurant in middle of night to satisfy her hunger pangs.."

"Okay...okay..I got you. But your voice is not Amitabh Bacchan's that I can recognise it from anywhere out of blue.." she laughs "Karan is engaged in script reading session which I can't really tell how long it will last"

"Okay. I'll come there. Make sure he doesn't live the office" I begin to end the call when Jas panics "Well.. Hello! I'm his PA not CIA that I can put restraining orders on him"

"Jas, please. I know you hold enough power. At least tell him I'm on my way"

~~

I sit in queue along with long row of fellows who are as eager to meet Kjo as I am. Most of them are young, good looking..models maybe. There must be audition going on for something.

My anxiety gets best out of me as I can't sit put any longer and I begin to pace in the aisle.

Finally the door opens and I almost bump into Jas whose face lits up instantly upon seeing me.

"Oye..hero!" she slaps on my forearm "Can't wait for your movie to come out!" She chirps animatedly "He is ready for you. I got you ten minutes" she whispers unnecessarily pointing at door.

"Ten minutes?" I say crossly.

"Why.. aren't they sufficient? Should I fix your appointment some other.."

"No I'll take it" I grab the door knob and rush inside.

~~

"Varun..How was your work vacation? Enjoyed yourself much?" Karan asks superficially as his attention is still collected in front of his laptop.

"It was okay" I flop on chair before him.

"Didn't you returned from long flight this morning? Jasmine said you had to meet me today ASAP and can't wait till tomorrow. She said it was matter of life and death"

She said that? Believe me she can't be any closer to truth and I'll have to treat her again as return favour.

"It's worse Karan" I keep my voice low but it gets his immediate attention.

"What did you do now?" He bends forward on his desk. It's amazing how he is always assuming I'm the obvious troublemaker.

"It's Sonam" I cut short his assumptions "She is blackmailing me"

~~

I retell every detail since my encounter with Witch in theatre to Shraddha's fish poisoning in VB's party to my call to Karan in hospital and the Witch recording our whole conversation in her cellphone.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

"Why?" Karan faceplams after long pause "Why on earth did you have to speak through loud speaker? Is your hearing capacity that ruined?" He berates furiously "This is why I keep warning you younger generation to stop plugging those earphones in your ears 24/7" 1

"Karan..Karan.." I rivet him back to current topic, he can scold me on my bad habits later on when he has sufficient time to do it.

"She has that tape and she can do anything with it" My voice cronks like goose about to loose it's life.

"No she won't" Karan says confidently.

"How can you be so sure?"

"She wants to improve her self image in public..if she goes to media with that tape..it won't help much to clear her bad girl image, will it?" He argues.

"She doesn't has to do it herself. She can ask anyone else on her behalf" I argue back.

"Touchè" Karan swivels on his chair in deep thinking mode rotating the crystal paperweight on table..watching him like this I feel alight as weight on my shoulder is lifted slightly.

He is magic maker, the saviour, the rescuer. I'm sure he will come up with something that will save my life once again.

"Here's what I suggest you do" he grabs the crystal ball in his fist "Play along" he slams it back on table.

When he doesn't add anything else to it, I raise my eyes in speculation "Play along? With what?"

"You have to play along with Sonam's game. Do whatever she says. But be convincing. Make her believe you indeed are remorseful about your breakup and are ready to give your relationship another go. Make her believe you are genuinely interested back in her"

"Why would I want to do that?" The whole proposition seems absurd.

"Girls are emotional beings, Varun. I'm not asking you to play with her emotions but make her believe that you love her enough and gain her trust..so that she will delete that recording. And not just from her phone..but from all sorts of saving devices. Once you are certain you are out of danger, begin to back off slowly and steadily"

"So you want me to break up with her again when you know where treading that dangerous water has landed me to?" I counter.

"No..no..this time let her take the final call. Let her break up with you so it doesn't bruise her ego. Your job here is to make sure she keeps on realising how you two are completely different and wrong for each other"

I sit there dumbly ambiguously unable to form a correct trail of thought in my mind..knowing somewhere this wasn't the solution I was looking for. Maybe I should remind Karan his script reading session is over and this is my bloody life we are discussing about.

"See..Varun" he reads my dejected face "I know it's not morally right to pretend to love someone when you don't. But don't forget...you are in 'show business'. The moment you stop showing any chutzpah or drama..people will start to forget you. Once out of sight is out of mind. Also being with Sonam right now can be beneficial to you in many other ways"

"Like how?" I refuse to believe being with Witch can benefit me in any sort of way.

He scrubs his fingers on his clean shaved chin "I've heard her family is about to start their own production company soon. Of course, Anil will make sure, his star daughter's boyfriend will receive star beneficials from the company"

"So basically you are asking me to be man-whore" 3

"Man-wh.." he looks appalled at my choice of word which I want to take back now.

He rests his back on chair "Varun..you came here looking for my advice and I have given you one. Now it's upto you to decide whether to take it or not..." he wheels his chair backwards in resentment.

"Look..I'm sorr.." I begin but he interjects.

"And how can you be man whore when I'm asking you to pretend to rekindle your relationship with a girl you were believably romancing just a month ago?" He bawls out agitatedly.

"Things are different now, Karan" I say softly.

"Really?Like how?"

"What about Shraddha ..remember her? The girl you asked me to fake romance with not so long ago?" I sound grouchy and defiant.

"What about her? You can't go on with that forever. Sonam was the reason she entered the picture to begin with..in fact there is no harm in ending the contract right away. Shraddha had called me this morning..we should give her paycheck like I had promised her in the beginning" he pushes open the chest of drawer like he has already prepared the check.

"I'm not ending the contract" I say firmly.

"And why is that?" He is partly amused. I don't answer him right away.

"Something happened between you two?" He tweaks a brow closing the drawer back.

"Karan, you are so quick to jump guns." I try to sound cool like cucumber but inside I'm burning hot like pepper.

"You slept with her, didn't you?" He is now openly amused.

"Geez..Karan..it's not always about sex"

"With you it is..but..wait a sec" he pauses with disarming smile while his eyes continue to scan my face and I know what he is about to ask me next

"Don't tell me you have fallen..."

"No!" I snap.

I was not telling him.

I wish there was somewhere to hide my flushed beetroot face from his scrutinising gaze.

"It's not like that..see..I'm already having a stressful week ahead..what with promotional activities and all. I don't want additional headache of make up break up drama..not until the movie is out"

"Hmm" when Karan 'hmms' you it means he has reached a conclusion in his head and no amount of persuasion or convincing from your side can shake that belief.

"Varun..you are young and sane enough to decide for yourself. All I can say is at this age it is very easy to get carried away...to believe you've fallen in ultimate love of your life or you have met your one true soulmate and all that other gushy stuff" he flips his hand carelessly talking about same gushy stuff his films thrive on.

"But..don't forget you are also at beginning of your career. Did you not see the long line waiting outside? There are thousands more like you...young..dapper, good looking and maybe even more talented than you are...vying for small five minute role in my next film. It's dog eat dog world out there. One wrong choice and you are thrown out of race. If you want to leave your mark as an actor in this industry..this is the time to make right choices" he lectures on and I keep nodding my head in agreement.

"What have you got in your kitty after this movie releases? Apart from one movie that I'm offering you? I don't want you make insecure or anything but let me tell you, Siddharth had dropped in last week to break the news that he has signed three movie deal with Yashraj. Pretty awesome isn't it? What have you got?" He knows the answer but still asks to get a rise out of me. 1

I have got three brand endorsements too, I want to inform him but I don't open my mouth as it isn't the right time to boast.

"Always look ahead in the future. Your present decisions have great impact on how your future shapes up. Anyways in your current situation, you don't have much of choice as Sonam is blackmailing you and you have to bow down to her command" he concludes and I let out a sigh.

"We can continue our discussion for some other time, that is if you need any more brainwashing. But you have to excuse me now as I'm having long day ahead" he mourns typing frantically on his laptop.

I get my heavy weight on my feet and begin to exit.

"Varun.." he calls my back "Do a favour...pass down the message to Shraddha. Tell her to reschedule the appointment with Jasmine as I don't think I can keep up with it tomorrow" he gives a apologetic smile.

"Yes Boss"

~~

The weather outside has turned quite gloomy or is it my mood, I can't seem to decide.

I remain inside my vehicle for quite some time. I never thought I'll come to point in my life where I have to choose between career and love.

My phone buzzes snapping me out of my stance. I readily remove it from my jean pocket hoping to read one name on screen that I'm so longing to see.

I cringe when instead I see Sonam's international number flashing on it. I have strong desire to disconnect the call. My thumb wavers between green and red buttons on screen.

Life is full of choices thrown every now and then.

But how do you know you are making the right one?

I swipe towards green side to answer her call.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 31- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 11 Mar 2017 07:31

Varun Dhawan
I toss and turn in my bed for whole night unable to catch a tiny wink of sleep.

I look no less than zombie when I walk in gym at 6 am in the morning. For the whole time Prashant, my personal trainer, stares at me as I pump the dumbbells in vigor.

"Slow down a bit Champ! You'll strain your muscles" He warns holding out my triceps.

"There is photo shoot in the evening, I've to look good. Also I'm making up for one week of lost workout" I grit my teeth "I'm feeling quite heavy" I complain dishonestly.

In actuality, I'm feeling more heavy in my head as my brain is incessantly working out the mental mess I'm stuck in.

Sonam has given me perpetual deadline. She has demanded I'm bound to take her out with me as my date for the special screening of movie, which is on Thursday.

It means I've four days to tell the world how I've jumped my liaison from my current girlfriend Shraddha to my ex girlfriend Sonam in a blink of an eye.

Shraddha!

It's been 22 hours 30 minutes and 50 seconds since I have last seen her waving me goodbye from across the road and I'm already missing her. 6

Though I've got a perfect excuse to see her today as Karan has given me this important task of sending down his message to her.

Intelligent part of my brain mocks me, reminding me I can simply text her informing about cancelled appointment or call her even. But I ignore it with a smirk.

Once you fall in love you loose your sanity. You loose your capability to think rationally about any given situation.

I flex the cross ropes over my chest in jest.

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

It feels great to be back to work, I flex my upper body warming it up for rehearsals.

I have lot of catching up to do so on my request Ahmed has allowed Puneet, my dance partner, to stay behind and practice with me while rest of crew leaves for shoot. 1

Just when are middle of it, the door to rehearsal room creaks open and I miss hold of Puneet's arm, my bump hitting on wooden floor, when I see Varun Dhawan entering inside.

He has backpack on his shoulder and he is wearing a grey hoodie and black track pants. He looks like he has come here straight out of gym. He face is literally glowing with sweet, fresh blood flushing his cheek bones.

"Sorry did I interrupt?" He gleams cheekily looking anything but sorry.

But the real question should be ...what is he doing here?

"Please continue" he makes himself comfortable by hanging his bag on one of the hooks on wall.

I gesture Puneet and we continue where we left from. But it's impossible to concentrate on my moves when I can see Varun's every move right through mirror.

He relaxes his back on wall his eyes staring at our direction with such intensity that his glare alone can crack the mirror.

He watches us for while and than begins to mimic the dance steps in a funny sort of way, creating a major distraction.

"Puneet..do you mind if I have a word with him for a sec?" I whisper softly in his ears "I don't think he'll let us practice in peace" I shoot daggers at Varun who seem to measure up similar expression.

"Yup..no probs Sweets" Puneet pats my back and disappears inside changing room.

When I turn around, I'm startled to see Varun standing close behind me and I take a step back reflexively.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction) by BLOCKDEMON
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction)
By BLOCKDEMON
9.3K 461
Story is about a lovely,dangerous but romantic journey of a kidnapper and a girl. The story is full of drama and twists. A journey which is filled with difficulties, danger, fun, happiness, love, pain, and more. Journey opens up secrets and hidden emotions of Varun.
And you can even find some scenes copied from bollywood movies because I love those scenes and wanted to put it in my story.
The story contains:
*Varun Dhawan.
*Siddharth Malhotra.
*Arjun Kapoor.
*Ranbir Kapoor.
*Kriti Sanon.
*Alia Bhatt.
*Shraddha Kapoor.
Written by: BLOCKDEMON
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor fanfic!} #Wattys2015 by vmk6178
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddh...
By vmk6178
23.4K 1.3K
main story :- Abhishek and Roshni have been best friends for years and years. Abhishek has always stood by Roshni and she has done the same. But what happens when a disastrous audition ends in the two breaking ties with each other? will friendship change to love? or will their chemistry become extinct?
sub story:- Tarun and Pragya are like magnets that repel each other. Tarun , an egoistical jerk whereas Pragya , a kind shy girl. But what happens when a surprise from Tarun destroys Pragya? will he help her out? or will he let her slowly destroy her life?
read on.... to find out!!!!!!!!!
cast members:-
1) Varun Dhawan - Abhishek Agarwal.
2) Shraddha Kapoor- Roshni Chaudhary.
3)Siddharth Malhotra- Tarun Kapoor.
4) Kriti Sannon - Pragya Khurrana
5) Lauren Gottlieb - Olive Rivers
6) Shahid Kapoor ( in his Jab we met avatar) - Avinash
7) Alia Bhatt - Rhea
8) Ravi Dubey- Rohan
9) Shabbir Ahluwahlia - Raghav
#489 in fanfiction on 5/5/2016
Alchemy Of Love.. √ by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
Alchemy Of Love.. √
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
12.3K 1K
" Kabir Promise Me, You will Never Leave Me" Naina asked her eyes glinting.
"Never. Promise" Kabir said, But The Truth Was That wasn't Gonna Last Long.
----------------------
In His Heart Was Where She Wanted To Be..
In Her Heart Was Where He Wanted To Be..
This is a short story of Naina and Kabir's life.
They met each other unexpectedly.
It was hatred at first and then love at last..
What Is Kabir's Secret?
Will Naina ever be able to find the truth about Kabir ??
Will the story have a "Happy Ending " ??
How??
Read further , To know..
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Series)! by vmk6178
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Se...
By vmk6178
9K 497
'You're working for some other guy? No, I forbid you!' He said, glaring at me. I looked at his hands which were shaking. A sign, i know now, of anger. 'What is your problem? First of all you won't let me work! If I work for you, you have some problem! If I work for someone else, you have a problem! What should I do?! Sit and make food at home all day?!' I yelled, and I swear I would have loved to strangle him to death right now. 'You are my wife now. I can exercise any control on you! So what if I want you to cook food at home all day? Huh? Fulfil your duties as my wife first and then you can fight for your pathetic rights!' He said, and he got up and looked away from me.
'What if I no longer want to be your wife?' I whispered, and within a moment he had me pinned to a wall. 'Dont you dare say that again!' He snarled, and he twisted my wrist. I groaned in pain and looked at him. I am a rebel. I repeated myself again.
Book 2 of the small town girl series. Nothing else to be said.
My Dream by AyeshaVarunDhawan
My Dream
By AyeshaVarunDhawan
19.2K 1.3K
A girl named Shraddha's life is disturb by a dream from four years. She sees a boy in her dreams and she always wants to find him. She has fallen in love with the guy she saw in her dreams. Will Shraddha ever be able to find her dream boy? If she will find him will the boy love her back? (Varun and Shraddha are not celebrities in this story.)
Varun Dhawan As Himself.
Shraddha Kapoor As Herself.
Cover By: @Krazy_Kiran
Is he the one? by Cutiepie-Zindagi
Is he the one?
By Cutiepie-Zindagi
26.5K 1K
CAST
Varun dhawan as Aakash
Sharddha kapoor as Meera
Alia bhatt as Minti
Siddharth Malthora as Jey
Hasleen Kaur as Neha
Kriti Sanon as Nikki(Cameo for chapter six)
And
Thanks love-is reel for an amazing cover
Small town girl. by vmk6178
Small town girl.
By vmk6178
31.4K 1.5K
'look at her, the way her eyes sparkle with innocence and kindness. look at the way the curls of her hair bounce, up and down. look how they sway with the wind..... aaaahhhh, Pragya is beautiful....' I said, observing her. 'dude, are you sure you don't love her?' asked my friend. 'nah. I'm not sure that I love her. but I'm sure I love her.' I said. 'hey! do you realize you said not sure and sure?' he asked, laughing. suddenly she turned. and her icy angry eyes were fixed on me.
a Varun/Shraddha fanfic, based on love and friendship.
read on to find out!
COMPLETED.
HIGHEST RANKING : #612 IN FANFICTION ON 3-11-2016
"Sweets? He did not just called you 'Sweets'?" He fangs out his canines angrily and I realise how much I was missing his snarling attitude.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that? He is my partner..he has been calling me that for two years now" I defend my partner.

"He is your 'dancing' partner" Varun emphasises nudging up his chin.

"Don't you guys have any professional ethics or something? I've never heard working colleagues referring each other 'Sweets' in other work places" he protests.

"We are more than work colleagues. Ahmed treats us like his kids and we all are like one big gaint family. Anyways why am I even explaining myself to you.. what are you doing here? What do you want?" I ask the irritability in my voice obvious.

He looks away clearly not amused by my line of defence.

"Karan has cancelled his today's appointment with you. He told me to inform you" he huffs out.

I suppress a smile at the way his cheeks are infated like upset kid.

"Okay" I bite my lips "Anything else?" I tease crossing my arms over my chest while picturing my hands running through his hair and pulling down those puffy cheeks.

"Also tell that guy to maintain a professional distance from you. His hands were groping you all over. How can you allow him to do such thing?" He growls at me.

"Excuse me, he wasn't groping me all over. When you dance with someone as couple you have to hold and balance each other out" I just don't understand my need to keep explaining myself to him.

"Huh! Of course how would I know? I've never danced with a girl in my entire life, you see" he remarks sardonically "Look..I'm a guy. I know..I can tell..when a guy touches a girl with wrong intentions in his head"

I gape at him hoping Puneet is in bathroom or has his earphone on because I don't know how should I even begin explaining this horrible accusation my supposed boyfriend is making at him..

"Whatever!" I squat my hands "And even if he has wrong intentions, why should I listen to you? Whether a guy touches me inappropriately or not, why should it matter to you? Hum aapke hain koun?" I retort tongue in cheek manner. 4

He snaps his head at me locking my eyes outright questioning me 'Are the words necessary?' At times they are.

Say it.

He gazes deeply in my eyes and I hold my breath. We stand there staring at each other..much like Madhuri and Salman playing the blinker game.

He is the first one to loose as he blinks "Forget it" his voice dropping by several octane low.

When he looks backs at me, a veil is drawn over his eyes.

"Forget everything I ever said" he whispers in sad deep voice and I can't help but read deeper underlying meaning to it.

The way his shoulders are stiffened, I can tell he is putting up strong front to hide the vulnerabilities from coming to the surface.

He steps back from me just when I lean forward to hold him.

"You take care of yourself" he continues to move away from me, a wave of grim flashing over his face and I want to stop him, draw him closer, wrap my arms around him in a tight bear hug.

His dark guarded eyes continue to haunt me even after he leaves the room without a goodbye.

~~

Varun Dhawan

I did a mistake.

I shouldn't have gone to see her. It is making this even more difficult on me to come to a decision.

After banging my head thinking hard for whole damn day, I've come to conclusion that I'll have to take up Karan's advice.

But I won't pretend to love Sonam or anyone else in the future for that matter. I've lost that capacity to even pretend to love someone.

I will ask Sonam to delete that recording from wherever she has stored it, in exchange to take her out on premier night. I will act it out in front of media for her satisfaction. They can run the story for however long they want to. I will play along.

There is only one glitch in my plan however.

This will hurt one person whom I have started to hold more dearly to my life. I don't know how she will react when she reads the news but what I do know it will terribly hurt her.

Even though Shraddha hasn't openly confessed her feelings for me, I know they are there, present somewhere inside her.

Maybe I should come clear of entire truth of how Sonam is playing with me. But what reason should I give her if she asks why I'll be dating Sonam again? I have my own selfish reasons behind it and I can't be completely honest with Shraddha about it.

In our brief journey together, we have gotten more close than I've ever imagined getting closer to any girl in my life.

I'm sure Shraddha too must have lost her heart to me.

Maybe she hasn't realised it yet and if she hasn't, than I sincerely pray to God she never ever does..because now..

I have to break that heart.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 32- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 11 Mar 2017 07:32

restaurant. We had met again in NYC and it was around that time we resolved our differences and decided to get back together. He literally went on his knees begging me to come back in his life" 1

"Is it true, Varun?" Someone asks and I strain my ears hoping against all hopes he would deny it.

He looks up at camera and speaks directly to me..

"Yes it's true" 1

The words pierce like dagger straight through my weak heart.

Even though I have known it, that they were back together, for sometime.. but what I didn't knew was the amount of pain it will cause me seeing them announcing their love for each other to whole world.

With great difficulty I had mended my broken heart but now once again it has shattered into million pieces scattering all over. It's impossible to get over this, a tear drops on my lap.

"Hey..I'm sorry" I hear a soft voice beside me "He seems like bad ass. And if he is..he doesn't deserve this" Ariha points at her own cheek and I wipe my wet cheek with sleeve of my shirt. This is the first time, she has ever attempted to bond with me in sixteen years of her life. A silver lining over this darkest cloud of my life.

"Thanks" I smile despite the wrecking pain blasting inside me.

"Sleep well" she lifts herself from bed and heads towards door "Goodnight Di" she flips off the switch on her way out. 3

The room goes dark along with my life. Darkness brings strange level of comfort as tears flow freely without any reservations wetting my favourite pink pillow.

Once I calm down sufficiently, I realise the moment of truth has finally arrived.

I got to keep tomorrow's appointment with Karan to end the contract.

This is the moment I had been preparing myself since last few days...but honestly nothing can truly brace me for..

Final Goodbye.