Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 21- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:33

Shraddha Kapoor

The striped top that I was wearing comfortably a while ago hangs off Ileana's fragile shoulders. The pink skinny jeans drops from her hips.

I have to hold my breath to squeeze my bust into glittery leopard print knee high pencil dress. Then comes the worst part of her attire of the day, the black fur coat. I spread my arms so Ileana helps me get into it..I expect it to weigh like thousand kilos but it's quite light for its length.

My instincts which were screaming red alert were right after all. Ileana's bright idea is to exchange our looks and dupe the onlookers outside into thinking that I'm the Goddess they are dying to meet.

I tie my hair in bun the same way like hers holding it with barrette.

After digging in Louis Vuitton handbag since forever Ileana removes her discovery, the night glares, which are big enough to cover half my face. She then dumps her LV bag on my hand which is heavier than her coat. We check our reflection in mirror and once again I loose my sense of identity.

Till now I was someone's Fake girlfriend. Now I'm Fake Ileana as well. I should wallow in self pity.

While Ileana washes her face to remove all the residual make up, Varun marches inside washroom without knocking ignoring the ladies sign hanging outside the door.

"Are you girls done or do you want to spend rest of the night here?" He fangs out his teeth as usual.

He has taken little efforts from his side as well, by wearing hideous round umpire white cap which honestly will attract more attention towards him. I want to ask where did he got it from? But my attention is diverted by Ileana who has loosens her hair strands.

"Remember Shraddha," she holds me by my arms "just duck your head low..hide your face..and run if have to..but not too fast as you have to divert their attention towards you just enough for us to escape..and if the situation gets out of control, remove your glares and show them your face" she chirps.

"Just walk till next square..we will pick you up from there" Varun assures. They both are preparing me for the war.

"I'm so sorry..to make you do this" Ileana clasps her hands bringing them near her chin.

"You can back out even now, we'll find some other way out" Varun frowns.

"Like what?" Ileana challenges.

"Like calling your guardsmen half an hour ago maybe?" Varun snaps.

"Oh but I guess you didn't wanted to wait till then"

"Well guess what? You already made me by playing dressup barbie game" they argue.

"Guys..guys.. it's really okay" I put brave front but honestly I'm very much scared inside. I can almost see the vein jumping under my wrist. But I don't need to worry much as what worst can happen once I'll show them who I'm?

"All the best" Ileana tries to boost my confidence..but I wobble as I head out for the mission.

"Don't go further than next square" Varun calls out as I cross over LoC border.

I'm successful in fooling the manager at least as he walks me to the glass door.. I slide the glares further up my nose.

"Please visit again mam" he says and signals something to three- four guys, probably his employees. Upon getting their cue the workers rush outside to push away the mob making way for me to step out. Manager is not as bad as we made him out to be. I'm so grateful for this help that I'll definitely visit this place again and definitely pay my bill.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Series)! by vmk6178
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Se...
By vmk6178
9K 488
'You're working for some other guy? No, I forbid you!' He said, glaring at me. I looked at his hands which were shaking. A sign, i know now, of anger. 'What is your problem? First of all you won't let me work! If I work for you, you have some problem! If I work for someone else, you have a problem! What should I do?! Sit and make food at home all day?!' I yelled, and I swear I would have loved to strangle him to death right now. 'You are my wife now. I can exercise any control on you! So what if I want you to cook food at home all day? Huh? Fulfil your duties as my wife first and then you can fight for your pathetic rights!' He said, and he got up and looked away from me.
'What if I no longer want to be your wife?' I whispered, and within a moment he had me pinned to a wall. 'Dont you dare say that again!' He snarled, and he twisted my wrist. I groaned in pain and looked at him. I am a rebel. I repeated myself again.
Book 2 of the small town girl series. Nothing else to be said.
Alchemy Of Love.. √ by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
Alchemy Of Love.. √
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
12.2K 1K
" Kabir Promise Me, You will Never Leave Me" Naina asked her eyes glinting.
"Never. Promise" Kabir said, But The Truth Was That wasn't Gonna Last Long.
----------------------
In His Heart Was Where She Wanted To Be..
In Her Heart Was Where He Wanted To Be..
This is a short story of Naina and Kabir's life.
They met each other unexpectedly.
It was hatred at first and then love at last..
What Is Kabir's Secret?
Will Naina ever be able to find the truth about Kabir ??
Will the story have a "Happy Ending " ??
How??
Read further , To know..
Friendship by BLOCKDEMON
Friendship
By BLOCKDEMON
7.1K 456
The story revolves around three best friends Abhi, Tia and Rohan. Abhi have feelings for Tia since childhood. But Rohan and Tia starts to get closer. A twist come to help Abhi her name is Aditi. Will she be able to get them together? Will Abhi get his love? Or they will be only best friends at the last?!
Siddharth Malhotra as Abhi.
Shraddha Kapoor as Tia.
Varun Dhawan as Rohan.
Kriti Sanon as Aditi.
Cover by: Me
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction) by BLOCKDEMON
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction)
By BLOCKDEMON
9.3K 461
Story is about a lovely,dangerous but romantic journey of a kidnapper and a girl. The story is full of drama and twists. A journey which is filled with difficulties, danger, fun, happiness, love, pain, and more. Journey opens up secrets and hidden emotions of Varun.
And you can even find some scenes copied from bollywood movies because I love those scenes and wanted to put it in my story.
The story contains:
*Varun Dhawan.
*Siddharth Malhotra.
*Arjun Kapoor.
*Ranbir Kapoor.
*Kriti Sanon.
*Alia Bhatt.
*Shraddha Kapoor.
Written by: BLOCKDEMON
Done Done London by yashriii
Done Done London
By yashriii
37.5K 1.8K
Ria, a strong and independent Law graduate sets off to live and work in her dream city of London. There she meets Rohan, a young and successful - yet arrogant - CEO of an International firm. After awkward interactions and intimate moments Ria and Rohan become close. But no love story can be that simple can it? From a cheater girlfriend to disapproval of parents and many other things in between, read on to see what rollercoasters Ria and Rohan have to go through to get together once and for all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cast:
VARUN DHAWAN as ROHAN SHARMA
SHRADDHA KAPOOR as RIA PATEL
ILEANA D'CRUZ as ALINA
ADITYA ROY KAPUR as KARAN
NARGIS FAKHRI as AISHA
KIRRON KHER as RIA'S MUM
ANUPAM KHER as RIA'S DAD
PARINEETI CHOPRA as LAYLA
ARJUN KAPOOR as AAYUSH
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed || by VarunsDesiGirl
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed ||
By VarunsDesiGirl
14.7K 818
The tale of how Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan are childhood buddies is no secret to anyone. Yet when they are caught in an inescapable situation... Will love blossom? What happens when friends turn into (fake) lovers?
Small town girl. by vmk6178
Small town girl.
By vmk6178
31.4K 1.5K
'look at her, the way her eyes sparkle with innocence and kindness. look at the way the curls of her hair bounce, up and down. look how they sway with the wind..... aaaahhhh, Pragya is beautiful....' I said, observing her. 'dude, are you sure you don't love her?' asked my friend. 'nah. I'm not sure that I love her. but I'm sure I love her.' I said. 'hey! do you realize you said not sure and sure?' he asked, laughing. suddenly she turned. and her icy angry eyes were fixed on me.
a Varun/Shraddha fanfic, based on love and friendship.
read on to find out!
COMPLETED.
HIGHEST RANKING : #612 IN FANFICTION ON 3-11-2016
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" I hear a shriek as soon as I put my foot down and reflexively turn around to see if Varun and Ileana are already following me "its her!" Someone screams and I concentrate on my mission. I bow my face as instructed while flashes hit my eyes.

"Ileana one picture please...please"

"Ileana I love you"

"You are so gorgeous. One pic please"

I ignore all the pleas as I try to push myself towards the square. The feeling is not alien though as I can relate it to like getting on a local train in rush hour. Only difference being I'm the local they all want to catch.

However I manage to stride away with ease either because a, I'm expert in catching a local, b, most of them are girls and probably more interested in Varun or c, maybe they are smart enough and have seen through my forfeit.

Few loyal patrons follow me though and are now chasing me and I'm not sure what my next move should be. I heave a sigh of relief when a car approaches the pathway and halts near me.

"Hey sexy...wanna need ride?" Some pervert smiles through rolled down window exposing his tobacco stained teeth and I begin to panic. What is taking them so long? Have they ditched me and left without me? Did they even manage to make it out?

I now walk faster but to my horror the car with it's pervert person inside follows closely behind me. To dodge him I enter a narrow lane which is a mistake because the narrow lane is too narrow and too long and now I'm completely utterly lost.

I hear muffled footsteps behind me. In an attempt to walk faster I pull the coat closer to my chest but trip on it and fall flat on face, my head hitting concrete path.

A shadow stops on me and I gasp. When I look back it's only homeless beggar who peeps on me with confused squinting eyes, his body raking with alcohol. He then staggers few more steps ahead of me and falls exactly in same manner like mine.

I breath out and try to lift myself up but wince and lose control as a sharp pain shoots up from the right knee. It must have busted. I limp away to main road and wait for cab. As fate would have it, it starts pouring down heavily. Either God is empathising and crying with me or he is laughing devilishly 'Ha! Here's one more hurdle for, Shraddha the saviour, to jump off'.

Finally a taxi halts and I carefully carry myself, the now heavy soaked coat, leather bag, injured knee in that order inside cab. Once in, I examine the bruise..it's pretty deep as I can see part of white bared bone underneath it.

Ileana's bag vibrates besides me and I palpate my hand to reach her cellphone. I check the caller id and toss the phone back inside. Angry tears flow down on my cheeks. It's not that I'm angry at Varun, I'm more angry at my condition. The physical pain, the tight leopard dress, the effing coat all of it is making more unbearable for me to remain calm.

~~

I ask for spare keys at front desk and start to limp away towards the elevator when desk guy points at my knee

"Mam, I think you've injured your leg" he tells me.

Really? Thanks for the information.

"I know" I grumble than see his upset eyes scanning the white marble flooring where it has left trail of blood stain. What now? Is he expecting me to clean the flooring? As let me tell you, I'm all eager to get down on my knees.

As the elevator door closes I see him dialing probably some maintenance staff or whatever.

Once I reach our room.. I toss away the hand bag, get rid of coat, loose my hair and collapse on bed without another care for world.

Just like I had expected Varun isn't back yet..maybe they did wait for me at square, I feel relieved at that thought for a while. Or maybe they have gone to have dessert to another exotic location suggested by Andrew, I frown in misdirected fury.

I hear a click sound on front door and shut my eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Shraddha?" He calls out and I can never get enough of hearing my name through his mouth. The pain is already subsided substantially. Slougish footsteps approach the bedroom, stop at door before continuing and reaching at the edge of bed. I hold my breath.

"Wake up. I know your are not sleeping" he presumes correctly. I shut my eyes tighter.

"Where wer... what the heck?" He mutters.

"Did you fall somewhere? Why didn't you tell me? Oh wait, you are pretending to be asleep" his voice is coming from distance and I hear random opening and banging of the doors of shelves. I open my eyes and spy down through door and see him searching fanatically in living room for first aid maybe. I'm tempted to tell him that it is inside first desk drawer where I remember seeing it.

I hear approaching footsteps and fall back on bed and close my eyes.

"You should have waited for us at square. Were did you run to?" He says through clicking shutting noises of box.."you are so stubborn" he mumbles. Not more than you, I smile inside.

There is silence for a while when I can feel his finger running over the bruise and I groan through burning sensation aggravated by palliative balm along with his touch. I instinctively open my eyes and look down at Varun squatted on his knees bend over applying the dressing.

"Does it hurt?" He asks carefully without looking up.

"Just little bit" I honestly say.

"How did it happen?"

"I fell...I'm clumsy..what can I say?" I say bitterly.

"Shraddha" he looks up with hooded lashes "I'm really really sorry for whatever happened today.." he puts right hand on his chest "sorry...yaha se..dil se" he says softly and I know he means it even if he had left the last part unsaid. 3

People say sometimes you can tell the exact moment of falling in love with somebody...if it's true then for me this is it.

Varun sitting on floor mending my knee looking up at me telling me he is sorry is a moment I realise I'm in love with him. Maybe I always was but this is like sudden revelation.

He stretches his hand to reach my forehead and rubs his thumb through the sourness on skin where it took a hit and I close my eyes, my cheek resting on his palm.

He gets up abruptly breaking away the spell and my heart falls along with my eyes which now rest on his finished work, a white bandage strapped nicely on my knee.

A towel comes flying from somewhere and falls on my head.

"Dry yourself. I hope your hands are working fine..or do you want me to do it for you as well?" He offers not so sincerely and I chuckle and start scrubbing my hair.

~~

"You sleep on bed. You deserve it" Varun says very considerately while throwing a pillow on couch for himself.

"Also I'm yet to cancel your tomorrow's ticket to New York? Are you still game or do you want to go back?" He asks while lying down on couch.

That's one offer I can't refuse. It's New York after all, the city I'm saving to visit since forever and still don't have enough money in my account.

If I refuse now I'm not sure how soon I can make the trip to Big Apple.

Once there I'll easily find time to visit the university to know about admission protocols and all. Even though it means using Varun's resources but he has been using me ever since we have met again so I shouldn't be the one feeling much guilty about it.

We're definitely going to New York yay! Sleep isn't going to touch me tonight.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 22- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:36

Varun Dhawan

I was hoping she would change her mind about coming to Newyork next day..but the way she is excited and all worked up since morning I really can't ask her to do it.

Also I kind of owe it to her after what she did for us yesterday..hell she even got badly hurt in the process. I swear he if that jackass firang shows me his thick face I'll knock his front teeth out so he'll think twice before putting preposterous ideas in Ileana's head.

~~

It's a long flight and I'm happy the girls are sitting together so that I can get good undisturbed nap on flight.

As I'm halfway through deep slumber something wiggles in my nose and I sneeze waking up with jolt. I hear a girly giggling behind me. I snarl at Shraddha and Ileana but to my chagrin they break into hysteria.

"Grow up girls" Really they need to grow up...I had stopped playing such childish pranks long before I turned eight.

~~

Shraddha is surprised when instead of hotel I take her to apartment.

"It's convenient to live in apartment as we are staying for a week long" I explain to suppress her apprehensions. Now at least she won't be standing behind me like ghost pestering to get her separate room.

Shraddha Kapoor

I'm glad we are staying in apartment instead of hotel. The coziness and warmth of this place is way better than cold desolate grand hotel suites.

It's well furnished with everything in kitchen so one can easily cook. I open the refrigerator and it's stuffed with milk cartons ready to eat packages fruits eggs breads.

"Someone lives here?" I inquire.

"No. It's my friends place but he gives it away on rent basis" Varun paces towards me and bends forward to take a peek inside refrigerator leaving very little space between us. His hand resting on fridge door is an inch away from mine. I wet my dry lips. His proximity always makes me nervous. Always.

"Can you fix something to eat?" He asks meeting my eyes.

"Sure...but didn't you ate just while ago on flight?" Isn't he supposed to be on diet or something?

"Is that excuse for...let me guess..very bad cooking skills?" He smirks cockily.

"Excuse me..but I'm a good cook" I try to sound convincing. Though I don't get to experiment much in a very Mom-dominated kitchen but I had cooked couple of times whenever I had a chance and the dishes turned out quite palatable if not downright awesome.

"This is your chance, Shraddha! Go..go..cook..prove your mettle..look how these veggies are longing to be touched by your soft hands..waiting to be chopped..swished...fried by you" he hams and I push him away while laughing out. 1

"Acting is in your genes" I smile while figuring out what to cook.

I decide upon my tried and tested recipe..biryani.

~~

"Mind blowing. You weren't lying when you said you can cook" he sucks his lower lip in..and I turn my attention back on plate.

"If we get time..there is this local place I'll take you around. You should taste their.."

"Local place?" I intervene "You are kidding right?" The wounds of our last local outing is still fresh on my knee.

"Don't worry. Here no one gives a shit about who you are. That's why I love coming here time and again. I can roam freely everywhere without getting worried about being mobbed. I had taken my acting classes from NYU drama school and you know what, not much has changed from than to now" he grins heartily.

Cast
You'll also like

Hum Aapke Hain Koun by VarunsDesiGirl
Hum Aapke Hain Koun
By VarunsDesiGirl
6.1K 481
Meet Rohan Nanda, 31, his heart completely guarded due to his former lover, Aarohi. He enjoys his bachelor's life and has no expectation to settle down anytime soon.
So what happens when he has to finally step up and take some responsibility? Especially when a young girl comes knocking on his door claiming to be his daughter?
Trailer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Sqf_l ... e=youtu.be
Alchemy Of Love.. √
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
12.2K 1K
----------------------
What Is Kabir's Secret?
How??
Read further , To know..
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed || by VarunsDesiGirl
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed ||
By VarunsDesiGirl
14.7K 818
The tale of how Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan are childhood buddies is no secret to anyone. Yet when they are caught in an inescapable situation... Will love blossom? What happens when friends turn into (fake) lovers?
My Dream by AyeshaVarunDhawan
My Dream
By AyeshaVarunDhawan
19.2K 1.3K
A girl named Shraddha's life is disturb by a dream from four years. She sees a boy in her dreams and she always wants to find him. She has fallen in love with the guy she saw in her dreams. Will Shraddha ever be able to find her dream boy? If she will find him will the boy love her back? (Varun and Shraddha are not celebrities in this story.)
Varun Dhawan As Himself.
Shraddha Kapoor As Herself.
Cover By: @Krazy_Kiran
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction) by BLOCKDEMON
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction)
By BLOCKDEMON
9.3K 461
Story is about a lovely,dangerous but romantic journey of a kidnapper and a girl. The story is full of drama and twists. A journey which is filled with difficulties, danger, fun, happiness, love, pain, and more. Journey opens up secrets and hidden emotions of Varun.
And you can even find some scenes copied from bollywood movies because I love those scenes and wanted to put it in my story.
The story contains:
*Varun Dhawan.
*Siddharth Malhotra.
*Arjun Kapoor.
*Ranbir Kapoor.
*Kriti Sanon.
*Alia Bhatt.
*Shraddha Kapoor.
Written by: BLOCKDEMON
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor fanfic!} #Wattys2015 by vmk6178
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddh...
By vmk6178
23.4K 1.3K
main story :- Abhishek and Roshni have been best friends for years and years. Abhishek has always stood by Roshni and she has done the same. But what happens when a disastrous audition ends in the two breaking ties with each other? will friendship change to love? or will their chemistry become extinct?
sub story:- Tarun and Pragya are like magnets that repel each other. Tarun , an egoistical jerk whereas Pragya , a kind shy girl. But what happens when a surprise from Tarun destroys Pragya? will he help her out? or will he let her slowly destroy her life?
read on.... to find out!!!!!!!!!
cast members:-
1) Varun Dhawan - Abhishek Agarwal.
2) Shraddha Kapoor- Roshni Chaudhary.
3)Siddharth Malhotra- Tarun Kapoor.
4) Kriti Sannon - Pragya Khurrana
5) Lauren Gottlieb - Olive Rivers
6) Shahid Kapoor ( in his Jab we met avatar) - Avinash
7) Alia Bhatt - Rhea
8) Ravi Dubey- Rohan
9) Shabbir Ahluwahlia - Raghav
#489 in fanfiction on 5/5/2016
"NYU?" My heart races "will you take me there? To check out the campus?" I ask hopefully "that is if you have time"

"Definitely" he assures and I smile "But why NYU of all places? I was hoping you'll say more like 'Varun take me to Central Park...take me to museum...take me to art gallery'" he mimics in a whiny girly voice which doesn't sound teensy weensy bit like mine.

"Are you planning on taking up acting?" His eyes sparkle in amusement.

"No..no acting for me. But I was thinking more about dance programme"

"Oh! But why do you need dance programme? You are such a great dancer that you can teach them some of your moves" he says seriously and I laugh generously "I'm not kidding" he adds. 2

"Okay" I smile and I'm happy that I decided to join him as he seems to be in best mood since I've met him. He does likes this place a lot it occurs.

~~

Varun Dhawan

I'm taking Shraddha out to Times Square. There's something I want her to witness.

"Hey Donald duck, if you don't come out in next five seconds I'm leaving" I threaten while impatiently knocking on bedroom door where she has locked herself in to get ready since last decade.

"Coming" I hear her panicky voice. There's click on door knob and I turn around to notice her attire.

She is wearing white halter top on red hot pants which exposes the bandage on her knee..there is minimal to no makeup on her face. She looks hot and pretty, wild and serene at the same time.

"I don't believe you took ten hours to ultimately look like that.." I say with disapproval "What will happen when you actually need to dress up and look pretty? I may have to inform you a day before to get ready" I nib at her lightheartedly.

She puts hand on her waist "you just wasted thirty seconds of your precious time ranting nonsense" she fumes. I chuckle at her reaction and lead her out.

Once we reach times square Shraddha does touristy things clicking pictures and all. When I refuse to click any with her she takes-most annoying invention of mankind-selfies. 1

My eyes dart on various billboards and I jump in excitement when I see myself on one of it with Ileana in my arms.

"Look" I point towards the billboard displaying our movie ad. Shraddha stares at it with open mouth admiration "What are you staring at? Your boyfriend is on freaking board. Click the pictures!" The word boyfriend slips from my mouth and I pray Shraddha didn't catch it but I know she did as suddenly her ears have turned pink. Geez. She gets so instantly affected by my simple words that it makes something ache inside me.

"Congrts!" She formally extends her hand..the blush is still present on her cheeks.

I take her hand sportingly. We stand in middle of square shaking hands when something terrible happens.

The billboard right across us changes to some soap cream, hair colour, I'm not sure what shit advertisement, as my eyes have frozen on pouting face of Sonam Kapoor.

All the excitement joy fun whizz out of me like a bursting bubble.

Shraddha's eyes follow mine and her features mimic the exact sourness on my face.

"Let's go" she doesn't leave my hand as we glide through the pedestrians.

~~

With very heavy heart I have agreed to watch a musical Broadway tonight with Ileana and her group of friends.

Ileana had told me about her plans of watching the play long before we ended in NY. But I didn't knew I'll be dragged into her plan too. And I can't refuse even if I wanted to as the play is directed by Vishal Bharadwaj, the person whose work I really admire and look forward to.

So after winding up today's work I agree to join Ileana even though theatre is something I have always cringed away from. Some actors state blatantly that true calibre of actor is tested only if he does theatre. Let me tell you, it's bullshit. More than often such actors are out of job and are hence trying to justify themselves.

Shraddha is pretty excited. Obviously she is. As it's musical play there will be lot of dancing and prancing on stage.

I can tell she is exhilarated as she gets ready within fifteen minutes of me telling her of tonight's plan. Considering she has taken considerable efforts in getting decked up.

My eyes pop out their sockets when I see her dressed into a sequined pink dress which according to me is tad too snugly fitting. She is wearing some metal neckpiece which is drawing more attention to her very visible cleavage. No doubt she is looking hot but I'd much prefer if she would've have dressed in her typical skirt and top covering her maximum snow white skin.

"Woah..wait. You are not possibly thinking of coming in jeans and tee?"she widens her eyes. Oh! So here's role reversal. Donald is being judgemental about my clothes.

"What's wrong with jeans and tee?" I snort.

"At least wear a formal shirt" she requests more like demands.

"We are attending a play not Oscars" I roll my eyes.

But I begin to grow anxious as I take doubtful steps towards the front door. Will I look underdressed? Who cares if I did?

I stop halfway through living room and hustle inside dresser to change into plain white button down shirt. Damn you Shraddha. 1

~~

I don't remember falling asleep midway through the play.

I wake up when Shraddha nudges her shoulder on which my head was resting peacefully. I rub my eyes and try to fix them on stage pretending to watch the dramatic hamming going on stage. I really don't get it. Nowhere can I see VB's cinematic sensibilities on stage as actors scamper from one direction to another mouthing more like yelling dialogues. 1

I check my watch and mentally calculate time left for first half to end. I think of excuses of bailing myself out of enduring the second half. Maybe I can catch some movie nearby which is any day worth my time or head back to the condo and sleep properly on bed.

The lights illuminate the hall and I heave out a sigh as curtains begin to draw slowly. When I cut a glance towards Shraddha I see her eyes are red shot. Was she crying? Really? Maybe out of torture like me?

I want to ask her what exactly made her eyes water in a heartwarming way...but as I open my mouth I'm cut short by a voice behind me..

"Well...well..look who's painting the town red?"

Air sucks out of my lungs when I recognise the shrill soft cold voice instantly. I can recognise that voice from anywhere as it has been constantly haunting my nightmares since that tragic day of my life.

I turn around to see Sonam Kapoor standing a row behind us in her designer outfit, a designer bag swinging off her elbow. 3

"Varun Dhawan and..." her malevolent eyes rests on Shraddha for a second longer before she spits +

"his Cinderella"

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 23- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:40

Shraddha Kapoor

"Her name is Shraddha" Varun grits in low voice matching the viciousness of Sonam's tone.

"Opps..lover boy is getting angry" Sonam gives a sugary smiles..the one that gives you unsolicited diabetes.

"Sorry Shraddha" she turns to me "I just didn't care enough to remember your name..as I have so many important things to do in my life" her eyes roll in their sockets and its confirms to me what I've heard about her. She indeed is a snob.

"Enjoy the show" she waves her thin hands in air in disinterested manner and strolls away.

"Bitch" Varun cuss under his breath and I second that.

"I really can't stand this shitty drama anymore" Varun bounces up from his seat. I look up at him not sure if he's talking about the play or Sonam Kapoor.

"I'm out of here" he begins to slide across me and I stop him by tugging at his shirt.

"Where are you going?" I ask flummoxed.

"Shithole" he spits. Appearance of his ex girlfriend has clearly soured his mood. When I don't leave his arm he turns to me and reads my gravity ridden face "I'm going back to the apartment..you can find a taxi back or I'll ask Ileana to drop you..she ought to do at least that much as it was her crazy idea in first place...I need stop trusting that girl and her random spurts" he speaks his thoughts out loud.

"Don't go" I plead earnestly. On one hand I don't want to miss the second half of the play and on another I want Varun to stay. I know he isn't enjoying it much as he was dozing off all through first half.

He stands there in uncertainty for whole one minute before slumping back on seat.

"You better cook that damn biryani for me in compensation for bearing this torture" he disses. Torture? How can he be an actor if he sums up the magic of live performance as torture.

"Don't you ever count your calories while you eat?" I ask as he dips his hand on salty popcorn.

"You'll develop a paunch pretty soon if you aren't watchful" Frankly I've never seen any actor gorging on food without a care for world or his body.

"Ha! That's highly unlikely. I have blessed with brown fat...I don't easily gain weight. But that's also like curse in a blessing as I have to keep on taking those protein injects to bulk up like this" he reveals his secret while flexing his biceps in front of me and I can't help but feel it by poking my finger on his bulged arm "Yup they are real" I grin stupidly.

"Hey Donald" he calls out as the lights begin to fade out.

"Yes" I respond stupidly again "Wait a sec..why do you keep calling me Donald duck?" I raise the issue that has been troubling me since I had first heard him call that in Karan's office.

"Just few minutes ago you were angry at someone for not addressing me by my proper name" I remind him intentionally leaving Sonam's name out of conversation.

"That's another thing. I can call you whatever I please but no one else can" he sounds like possessive boyfriend.

"Why? Do you own me?" I quip "I mean to say..rights to my name" I waver to correct myself.

"Apparently yes" he smugs and I'm sure he is thinking about the contract right now.

"Your face reminds me of Donald duck" he leans closer in dim light and I would've kissed him if he wasn't studying my features with wonder like he can actually make out a duck on it.

"By the way if it's any consolation...Donald duck was my favourite cartoon as a kid" he tells me sitting upright.

"Yeah? Then I'm sure you must be one of those nephews..lui dui sui.."

Cast
You'll also like

Friendship by BLOCKDEMON
Friendship
By BLOCKDEMON
7.1K 456
The story revolves around three best friends Abhi, Tia and Rohan. Abhi have feelings for Tia since childhood. But Rohan and Tia starts to get closer. A twist come to help Abhi her name is Aditi. Will she be able to get them together? Will Abhi get his love? Or they will be only best friends at the last?!
Siddharth Malhotra as Abhi.
Shraddha Kapoor as Tia.
Varun Dhawan as Rohan.
Kriti Sanon as Aditi.
Cover by: Me
Alchemy Of Love.. √
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
12.2K 1K
----------------------
What Is Kabir's Secret?
How??
Read further , To know..
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016 by Bollywood4Life
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016
By Bollywood4Life
14.9K 1.2K
Ariya meets Vicky. Vicky meets Ariya. Sparks fly and they are Benjamin Franklin High School's perfect couple. You wish! Mix in a jealous best friend, Aisha, and the cutest couple ever, Meera and Ryan, there is bound to be more high school drama. Past that, however, are all their bonds perfect enough to fight time? Ariya soon enough learns they aren't, leading to a painful separation. Eight years is a long time and it is after that do Vicky and Ariya's paths cross for the wedding of Meera and Ryan. Will the sparks reignite or will they be stuck in memories of the past? Join Ariya, Vicky, Meera, Ryan and Aisha on their journey from teenagers to young adults, in the most Bollywood manner, as they learn that everyone is not so perfect!
Alia Bhatt as Ariya Nanda
Parineeti Chopra as Aisha Khan
Shraddha Kapoor as Meera Kapoor
Varun Dhawan as Vicky Saxena
Sidharth Malhotra as Ryan Sharma
Waiting For An Forever..√ #MyYouth by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
Waiting For An Forever..√ #MyYouth
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
37.4K 2.8K
Kabhi Kisi Ne Aapko Kass Ke Chata Mara Hai??
Uss Chate Ko Pyaar Kehete Hai..
Aur Wohi Chata Aur Zoor Se Padta Hai Jab Koi Teesra Aa Jata Hai..
Kyun Aata Hai Yeh Teesra??
~~~~~~~~~~
The Day She Left His Life Turned Upside Down..
The Reason Was Unknown, And So Was The Disappearance.
What If The Person You Love Leaves You All Of A Sudden Without Any Reason??
To Make The Matter Worse You Are Been Married To Her Sister??
------------------------------
Two Sisters
One Boy..
Sounds Like Another Ordinary Typical Love Triangle?¿
What Will Happen When Secrets Are Revealed ??
And The Only Thing Left To Question Was Why Did She Leave Him??
---------------------------
THIS ONE HAS LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS ...
------------------------------
READ ON TO SEE WHAT DESTINY HAS FOR THEM..
[ Edited ]
COVER BY :-
Me
Official Trailer By :- @Sapnewali
Aashiqui 3 - Love goes on by teamshraddha_sg
Aashiqui 3 - Love goes on
By teamshraddha_sg
18.4K 1.2K
After losing Rahul, Aarohi thought she will never fall in love again. As she continues her singing career, she continues to meet new people and starts to enjoy life all over again. Leading a life like this now, will she be able to find true love again?
My Dream by AyeshaVarunDhawan
My Dream
By AyeshaVarunDhawan
19.2K 1.3K
A girl named Shraddha's life is disturb by a dream from four years. She sees a boy in her dreams and she always wants to find him. She has fallen in love with the guy she saw in her dreams. Will Shraddha ever be able to find her dream boy? If she will find him will the boy love her back? (Varun and Shraddha are not celebrities in this story.)
Varun Dhawan As Himself.
Shraddha Kapoor As Herself.
Cover By: @Krazy_Kiran
"It's huey, dewey, louie" he corrects me on serious note.

I want to retaliate but I choose to shut my mouth as curtains begin to open and I gear up for once in lifetime enthralling experience.

~~

Varun Dhawan

The only good thing that comes out of my three hours of tested patience is VB sends a note towards the end of play asking me to meet him backstage after the play ends.

I didn't knew he was present here and I silently thank Shraddha for making me change into formals. I'm excited to meet him as I didn't had much chance to have face to face chat with him. I should have concentrated more on play..what if he asks for any favourable inputs?

The play gets standing ovation as actors line up the stage and I decide something is wrong with this world or something is wrong with me. It has to be either one of us.

Ileana joins me chirping about how incredible play was as we make way towards changing room. The place is crowded with crew and actors winding up.

We spot VB engaged in deep conversation with someone. That someone turns out to be none other than Bitch Sonam. I think of a U-turn but VB spots us and signals us to come over. There are no U-turns in real life.

"Are..Welcome..I didn't knew today's show will be attended by such starcast. If I had known earlier I would've asked for special arrangements to be made"

"No need sir..we had the best seats really" Ileana smiles.

"Often people out here fail to recognise known Indian faces" he states as matter of fact, I nod while Sonam shakes her head

"I never had any problem being recognised..being a famous popular person you got to take everything that comes with fame in your stride" she smiles intelligently and I cringe knowing VB's remark has lost somewhere in her saphead.

"But that was truly awesome play, Sir" Ileana praises and I nod in agreement never disagreeing more.

"I always saw theatre as something of a challenge. I might take it up one day..your work is so inspirational Vishalji" Sonam sugarcoats. Most of us here are obviously lobbying for future possible roles from VB but Sonam just takes it a notch higher "Never before in my life I've wanted to do theatre more than movies" she lies and I can tell she is lying because she is such a bad actor. 1

"Vishalji, what made you decide to direct a English musical? I mean..it's so drastic from what you've done so far " Ileana questions like a journalist and I realise I haven't uttered a single word since I've entered.

"As Sonam said..I took it up as challenge. Opportunity knocked on the door and I answered it. And talking about directing a play on foreign land...it's basically same as in India, only way more organised" he laughs "Deep down people are basically same all over the world" he puts wisely.

After Ileana and Sonam interview him for another five minutes VB invites us for wrap up party.

"I don't think I can make it" I speak my first few words to VB that too denying his invitation.

"Why not?" Ileana interrogates.

"C'mon Varun, it will be fun" VB coaxes.

"He must be wanting to spend quality time with his girlfriend" Witch speaks and laughs with open wide mouth like she has cracked joke of century. Exactly you are the reason..antidote of fun..curse of my life...the sucker of my joy.

"You can bring your girlfriend along Varun" Vishal sir says.

"Okay. I'll come" I glare at Sonam..this day doesn't seem to have an end.

~~

This is real reason why I was dreading to come.

VB's party sense is long meaningful conversation, quite buffet dinner, sleep inducing music in background in a some penthouse which, from what I've heard, belongs to producer of show.

Thank goodness Shraddha is with me as I'm mildly entertained by pulling her leg by passing comments every now and then.

At least the food is good. As I walk towards buffet for third round of chicken shorba..another plate clinks at the rim of mine. I look up and I'm tempted to spill the thick gravy on Sonam's dress to piss her ever smiling face off.

"We really didn't get a proper closure after we broke up" she starts picking on small bites of scanty salad on her plate.

"Really? But I thought you had whole nation with you contributing to the closure" I snide sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon. My statement was blown out of proportion. Do you really believe I'll say something like that?"

"By something if you mean talking about my dick. Oh yes I do" I ball a fist under the plate.

"Oh Varun..you are still so quirky. But why are you sounding like you are upset about whatever I said? As you seem to have moved on pretty fast" she steals a glance at far corner where I've left Shraddha.

"Jealous are you?" I'm overwhelmed with sense of satisfaction.

"Oh please! You never gave me enough reasons to be jealous of"

I stare at her trying to make sense of her statement

"You were never truly present in our relationship" she clarifies for me "You were just never there. I always felt you were using me"

"Using you?" I sneer in disbelief "can you elaborate further how exactly have I used you?" I really wanted to know. If I hadn't been holding the plate I would've crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"By being linked with me you got to stay in news for long about the mystery surrounding our relationship" she smirks "And now just before your movie is about to get release...you have once again managed to make all the right noises" she points her sharp chin at Shraddha who is curiously eyeing at us.

"That's how your wicked world must be working, Sonam...but not mine" I hiss wondering why am I even bothering to explain myself to this self obsessed twit.

As I march back towards Shraddha she stiffens her back in attention, diverting her face in third direction avoiding meeting my eyes. C'mon I know she was watching us she doesn't need to hide it.

She coughs and I smile as her cheeks have started to flush again maybe due to envy this time.

But soon she starts coughing heavily while wiggling her ear with finger. Her face has now turned into deepest shade of tomato red. My senses warn me this is something more than just jealously.

"Shraddha are you okay?" I take her hand but she scoots it away while scratching her nails up and down her neck.

"I..I..think..I had fish" she mumbles. I examine her half eaten plate..but before I can figure out she drops the plate on floor which makes scattering noise drawing attention of whole crowd.

"I'm...al..allergic to fish" she pants and I know it's call for emergency.

"Why did you ate it if you knew you were allergic" I begin to panic as I'm not sure what else to do.

Ileana, VB come to rescue. "Call 911" someone shouts in crowd.

Everything all of sudden becomes incoherent as Shraddha who was perfectly fine a while ago struggles to get up. I support her but she collapses on ground unconscious.

Her eyes shut along with the beating sounds in my chest.