Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 24- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:40

Varun Dhawan

I pace outside the emergency room where Shraddha is taken inside.

The medical help had arrived promptly after the call was made. They retrieved her by pressing on her chest and giving CPR. She opened her eyes but was gasping for air all the way to the nearest hospital.

I thank my stars for being present in country competent enough to handle emergencies..I can't even imagine what would have happened if we were in India right now. Till ambulance had arrived Shraddha would have...

Her parents would've killed me if they had come to know how I had failed to take care of their daughter. Hell my own parents would've chewed me alive before that if something worse would have happened to her.

I tap my foot impatiently waiting forever for white coated doctors to emerge out of that damned emergency room.

I almost laugh at the situation I'm caught in. It seems like a movie scene right out of some cheesy romcom..like the one I'm promoting right now.

But it's one thing to enact the scene and another to practically live one. I've never before faced medical crisis of any dear ones in my life(touch wood for that)

Yaha kahi mandir nahi hai jaha main apno ki lambi umer ki dua maang saku? 5

Shit. I'm so fucking stressed. I sincerely pray to Lord Almighty she is okay.

Finally after eternity of suspense the door swings open and a white Doctor adorning white apron strides out and starts looking everywhere trying to spot me. I step forward.

"Mr. Dhawan?" He asks the obvious considering I'm the only coloured man in the waiting area.

"Patient is out of danger" he informs me and I huff out a breath which I didn't realise I was holding.

"She had gone into anaphylactic shock which I suspect was due to some food allergy. I have given her tranquiliser so she is resting right now...but I'm glad you got her on time. You saved her life, buddy" he pats my back and exits the scene before I could return his gesture and pat his back 'You saved my ass, Doc'

The attending intern asks me to sign admission papers while they shift Shraddha to separate room.

Once the nurse finishes her work furtively she moves out of room and I step near bed to see Shraddha sleeping quietly. The saline bottle is dripping besides her.

The red botches on her face have started to turn faint pink. I run my finger to remove the strand of hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear. I stand there staring at her angelic face for I don't know how long.

I'm so freaking glad she is okay that I bend over to give a peck on her forehead but a knock on door interrupts my intentions.

Ileana struts in with two Styrofoam cups containing black liquid. Although I'm craving for another form of liquor, coffee will do just fine.

"How is she?" Ileana whispers like she is afraid to wake her up.

"Out of danger" a fresh feeling of relief washes over me by saying those words out loud.

"You know..I got so scared when she passed out..the goosebumps are still visible on my arms..look" she pulls up the sleeve of her jacket as evidence.

"You just had goosebumps...my whole bum was sitting on goose" 8

She reacts making face like 'does that even makes sense?' Maybe it doesn't but you get the drift what I went through.

"Okay, I'll have to leave now" she tosses her empty cup in bin "You can skip work today. I'll manage alone as anyways it's just a fundraiser show" she squats her hand in air.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

"Today?" I note the time on watch..it's 5 in the morning. No wonder I'm blabbering gibberish.

"You get going..and catch some sleep before venturing out" I tell her.

"Call me if you need anything" she holds invisible phone near her ear and I flap my hands "Go..go"

Honestly it's good to have someone to look out for you. But I'm just too bad to admit goodness of human nature.

I stare at Shraddha's long face for five more minutes till my eyes automatically shut close and I fall asleep resting my head near her arm.

~~

I wake up when I feel soft hand caressing my head. In my dazed half awake state I think I'm back in Mumbai in my bedroom where my Mom is seated besides me running her fingers lovingly through my hair.

But wait..she stopped doing that long ago. I open my eyes and meet Shraddha's light brown ones. She is sitting upright looking down at me.

"How are you feeling?" My voice sounds groggy from sleep or lack of it.

"Good" she gives a apologetic smile "I'm so sorry"

"For what?"

"I should have checked the label while stuffing my plate with unknown food. I'm always careful and even if sometimes I can't judge..I never fail to notice the swampy taste of fish in my mouth and immediately spit it out..but I guess I got little distracted yesterday that I didn't even realised I was swallowing down death poison" she finishes.

"It's okay" I say knowing what exactly had distracted her last night.

"I'm glad you are fine though" I say honestly

"Me too" she nods.

"You should take rest..I'll be back" I say stretching myself up on my feet while her brow furrows in worry.

"I'm going to get a coffee" I assure her while resurrecting myself at the image of hot coffee as my head throbs from lack of sleep. I notice medicines on bedside table..I might as well smuggle some tranquiliser from Shraddha's stock? I head out banging my fist on forehead.

As the cup gets filled with coffee, I'm reminded of very important person in my life. I have to inform him about this mishap because if he comes to know from another source..God save me from his wrath.

~~

"Hey Karan" I stroll in corridor outside room holding the phone between my jaw and shoulder as I alternatively pass the cup from one hand to another because the dark liquid is burning my fingers.

"How's trrrr.." Karan's voice breaks.

"Hello?..hello? I can't hear you" I shout on phone like all those retards who think shouting on phone will clear the signal.

"I can..hear...yo..jack..ass" I catch important words from Karan's broken sentence. 1

"Hang on" I tell him. I put the phone on speaker mode and stand at one place while quickly gulping down two three sips of hot brewing coffee so it won't spill on my hand and hold the phone with another in front of my mouth.

"Karan can you hear me?"

"I can hear you Varun" his voice sounds bored to death through radar.

"How have you been?" I ask formally.

"I'm in middle of shoot. Hundred of crew members, thirteen contestants, two fellow judges are waiting patiently as I have told them to halt the shoot as I've important call to attend. Now get to the point" he snaps.

"Sorry.. I'll call you later" I begin to hang up.

"Wait..I was lying. I'm definitely in middle of shoot but it's break time..so speak"

It could also be possible he is lying now and he did hold the shoot to hear me out as he gets so high on gossip.

"Shraddha had little accident" I purse my lips.

"WHAT!" He yells and I think of putting the speaker off but it's okay as the hallway is almost deserted and I don't want to strain myself to hear him. 2

"By accident I mean..she has this fish allergy..and she accidentally ate some last night" I explain shrugging my arms like 'It wasn't my fault'

"Oh God!" I can almost see him slapping his forehead "How is she now?"

"She is totally fine. Doctors said she'll be discharged once they run some test. I just thought I should inform you"

"Well keep informing me about her progress. It's important nothing happens to her till we officially end the contract" he whispers in conspiratorial voice.

"What do you mean by 'till we officially end the contract?'"

"Her health is our..by our I mean your responsibility. I had mentioned in one of the clause that by the time she is with you, you will guarantee the safety of her health. The reason it was included was she should feel safe around you so you won't end up making her pregnant"

"Preg...why would..how could you even.." I stutter retracing my memory back to the drunken night trying to remember if I had worn a condom. 5

"So what can she do if something...Godforbid..goes wrong?" I ask alert.

"She can sue you." He states calmly "Legally"

I suck the insides of my cheeks inbetween my teeth.

"But don't worry. She is a good girl. She won't do anything of that sorts. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of her. Even though you guys are faking it and you are saved from doing all that real boyfriend stuff, at the least make sure poor girl doesn't end up in hospital" I know he is scowling at me from other end.

"You are right" I agree, it's high time I address the goodness of human nature "I'll make sure nothing will go wrong henceforth"

"Good. Okay gotta go. Do keep in touch" he ends the call.

I slide the phone inside of my back pocket and turn towards room..when cup slips from my hand and falls on my feet, coffee spilling all over my trousers.

I don't even feel the burning sensation of hot liquid soaking through the cotton fabric as I gape at my newest enemy on block posing before me with red flowers in her hands.

"What the heck did I just heard?" Sonam's eyes are wider than soccer ball.

"Shraddha isn't your real girlfriend? You guys are just faking it?" She looks flabbergasted but soon her frozen face twists into evil smile converting into gut wrenching loud laughter which echos in still empty hallway. 5

How did I missed the tick tocking of her heels? How didn't I sense the presence of another breathing body besides me? How can I be that absent-minded? Should I blame my zombie-like state for my lack of sleep? But still it's shit of a excuse.

"Fuck the hell off" for the first time I swear at her or any girl for that matter. And it doesn't do me any good as by cussing her I have just thrown pebble in dirty pond. 1

"Not so easily" she literally blocks my way by holding her hand out.

"What do you want, Sonam?" I shoot daggers through my eyes. She knows the truth. There's no point in denying or accepting it. +

The smirk on her faces makes the impeccably dressed Sonam morph into evil Satan and she sounds like she asking me to trade my soul when she says

"Revenge"

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 25- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:41

Shraddha Kapoor

Varun has not returned yet.

The clock on the wall tells me he has gone for half an hour. My mind tells me he has absconded me for better..but heart knows otherwise.

My hopes leap up upon hearing the door open only to crush back when instead of Varun, I see Doctor followed by three four younger docs entering.

"Good afternoon. How are you feeling? Any Better?" Doctor smiles flashing his perfect set of teeth.

"Lot better" I respond.

"Bp is stabilised" one of younger Doc informs her senior who is now holding my wrist.

"Pulse is okay too" he scribbles on notepad and I want to object 'No Doctor, check again. My pulse is missing and it won't return unless someone else returns'.

"When can I go home, Doctor?" I'm amazed how I don't feel weird at all calling our temporary rented place home.

"As soon as we receive your reports" he ensures "but not unless you promise to keep yourself ten miles away from fish..isn't that what you're allergic to?..or any form of fish. Severe allergies are often fatal" he warns me.

"Yup" I promise. I won't go anywhere even near sea unless I want to commit suicide which I currently want to..

What did this guy got stuck into?
Varun Dhawan

"You got to be fucking with me"

I'm appalled when Witch Sonam replays the play button from her smart phone where I can make out crispy voice of Karan talking about contract. The Witch not only stood there eavesdropping on our conversation but also recorded it.

"So what? Are you going to blackmail me? How classy Sonam!" I applause but I just do it to feign my underlying wrecking nerves. What if she outs it in media? Though it's not clear what she wants from me..but I know she can go to any extend to get it or to just prove her point.

I don't believe once upon a time I actually thought I was in love with this devil possessed spearhead-shaped bitch.

"No I won't be blackmailing you. But I also won't be wasting this golden opportunity, you know" she smirks and I want to smack the daylights out of her.

"I'll tell you soon what you'll do for me..if you want me to delete this" she helds her phone..and I mull over snatching it from her hands and delete it myself. But I don't want to create a scene in hospital wing which I no doubt she won't shy away from creating. So I decide to play along.

She thurst the bouquet in my hand "Now that I know she is not your girlfriend and just some commoner, not worth my time" she gives me a very disdainful look, the one fit for vamps in Ekta Kapoor's daily soaps. Why doesn't someone offer her the same? She won't need to act out such roles as she is so fucking natural.

"Wait for my call" she turns on her heels and saunters away swaying her hips. I fling the roses away which crash on wall and scatter all over the floor. I get stern look from passing midwife for my act so I pick them back up and shove it in nearby wastebin.

I slump on cushioned sofa in waiting area staring blankly in space. I don't know what Sonam will ask me to do? What I do know, she will definitely come up with something that will match her descending level.

I tug at the roots of my hair speculating of calling Karan and taking his expert advice but I'm sure I'll only get yelled at by him. Also he is busy shooting.

I realise sitting here idle is not going to stop Sonam from doing whatever she is planning to do. I'll cross the road when I come to it, I conclude getting up on my feet.

Cast
You'll also like

Shraddha Kapoor

Just when I have started to loose all the remaining hope, Varun stumbles in.

For a moment I wonder if he is drunk? But one look at his mortified face tells me something terrible happened.

"You okay?" I ask perplexed. He nods resembling a puppy caught in tornado.

"You took quite long to finish your coffee" I push.

"I..umm" he clears his throat "I dozed off in lobby" he averts his gaze and I have a strong feeling that he is hiding something from me. But I decide to leave it there and not push it further.

I get discharged same evening as my reports turn out normal. After few more cautionary warning to avoid seafood from Doctor, I gratefully leave the hospital.

~~

"I can walk, seriously" I blush embarrassed as Varun helps me out of elevator. Even though it feels heaven to have my fingers laced around his, I reluctantly let go off of his hand.

Varun is unusually silent since afternoon. He is way out of his effervescent element. He gives me tired smile as we enter and I dismiss my doubts as being over interpretative of his silence. He is must be fatigued and needs to take rest.

~~

Next day much to my surprise Varun offers to take me around university as we have last few days left before we fly back to Mumbai.

I can't tell how excited I'm! I browse through net and pen down everything I need to know about the course and campus.

Varun scoots out to work in studio to dub last bit of mixing for his film that is scheduled to release next week.

He suggests to drive back to apartment to pick me up but I deny it as I'm old enough to find my way to the university. And I better get used to the city and it's roadmap if I'm planning to take up the course.

We decide to meet outside campus at 5 PM and he promises to call me if his dubbing process runs late.

~~

Varun Dhawan

"What's wrong Varun? You are not getting your lines right" Ileana squeezes my hand "Is Shraddha okay?"

"Yes" I say soberly. It's not about her, it's about puppeteer Sonam who is pulling my strings of tolerance.

"Let's go again" I motion towards techie through soundproof glass window.

Shraddha Kapoor

It's quarter to six and still no signs of Varun or his phone call. I debate on calling him but if he is in middle of his work he'll get infuriated for meddling in.

I decide to find the office alone before it closes down so at least I can get first hand information of their dorm facilities.

Varun Dhawan

"Today your mind was not in work. You were lost elsewhere" Ileana looks annoyed as we walk out of studio. Sure I was. And I really can't share with her 'Witch' hell I was lost into.

"So what are your plans with Shraddha?"

Shraddha. Shit! I almost forgot about her. When I look down in my watch..it's ten past six. I should call her and inform her I'm on my way. As I take out the cellphone, another name flashes on it.

The one call I was dreading to get since yesterday.

"I'll see you around" I wave at Ileana and hastily get into a cab.

"Yes Bitch" I snap as soon as I swap the answer mode. She is momentarily taken aback by my warm greeting but soon recovers.

"Expletive at a person who can blow away your life in fraction of seconds? That's quite ballsy, Varun" she throws shafts of sarcasm.

"Of course who can talk better about my balls than the person who have handled it" I shoot back. 1

There is dead silence at other end. I should've shut my wisecracking mouth. I count my breath waiting for her comeback while the cab driver counts the seconds I'm wasting of his time.

"I'm glad you said that" her voice sounds meek "Now I won't be ridden with guilt for ruining your life" she jibes out threats "You have ten minutes to get your ass here and beg me to change my mind"

~~

She has fixed our convene in fancy uptown restaurant. I know it's deliberate act on her side to increase the chances of paparazzi spotting us.

She is waiting for me seated on most strategically placed center table. Witch is always vying to grab the eyeballs and everyone's attention.

There are two flute glasses on table along with uncorked wine bottle. I stop short "You couldn't possibly assume I'm here to share romantic dinner with you?" I say startled.

"These aren't for you, douche. I have a date later on. So please have a seat so that we get down to business, as.soon.as.possible" she slams sweetly.

Hatred. I'm burning with pure hatred. If my life was cartoon than I would be emitting smoke from both my ears right now.

Shraddha Kapoor

He has completely forgotten about our rendezvous.

I'm getting increasingly vexed as my visit didn't served it's original purpose. By the time I made it to office, it had already closed down for the day. My legs are hurting from wandering aimlessly around the campus.

It's 7:30 and he hasn't bothered to call me. When I try to reach his phone, the lady's mechanic voice tells me he is unreachable.

I sit on park bench and decide to wait for him.

He said he'll come and I trust him.

Varun Dhawan

"You know how it made me look? You kissed that girl when I was standing right behind you in presence of whole press. It hampered my already shitty image in public" Sonam frowns.

At least she got that last part right.

"Look it was you who provoked me to begin with. Nothing of this would've happened if you hadn't commented about us in that interview" I howl "Your comments were highly offensive to me or to any guy if he was in my place"

She narrows her eyes "It's always about men, isn't it? Your image? Your self respect. You always want woman to play second fiddle to you. Indian men are most misogynist sort in this whole wide world. This confirms it" she condemns.

"We are drifting from the topic here" I try to subdue her uproaring feminism.

"My demand is very simple, Varun. I want you to restore what you've taken away from me. That is my image, my self esteem back in society...in particular media"

"And how am I supposed to do that?" You have no clue how bizarre her mind works. She may as well ask me to kiss her before media as compensation.

Shraddha Kapoor

He has not arrived yet. I nibble on my scrawny bitten nails.

Deep down I've hunch, telling me this time he is not going to return. My patience is running out.

Varun Dhawan

I wait patiently for Sonam to throw the bomb.

"You'll break up with that girl" +

The missile lands but I truly feel it's impact when she says

"..in front of media"

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 26- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:42

Shraddha Kapoor 1

I return to empty apartment.

It better be work that has kept Varun from making an appearance or else...I don't know what I will do as I'm not entitled to be properly mad at him.

I trudge towards kitchen hoping to find something ready to eat as I'm in no mood to cook today.

I'm busy searching the cabins when front door clicks open and hero makes his entry.

He throws down a look at me and hurriedly gets out of his shoes to join me in kitchen. But instead of apologising he walks past me towards the refrigerator.

"I'm so damn hungry. Have you had dinner?" He grumbles digging inside fridge.

"No" I snap "And No. I'm not cooking biryani for you" I say reading his expectant face.

"Why not?" He pouts. Seriously? Did he absolutely forgot what he had promised me in the morning?

I don't answer him as I drag myself to couch in living area.

"Okay then let's eat outside" he jets out towards door readily jumping back in his shoes but I don't budge from my place.

"Hello" he playfully waves his hand.

"I was waiting for you for three hours" I retort from my place, my lips drawing downward.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I got caught up in something" he shrugs nonchalantly. So it was something and not work.

"You should've informed me" I sulk trying not to sound like whiny girlfriend.

"Shraddha. I had long hard day. My stomach is growling from hunger. I'll make heartfelt apologises on our way out" he holds the door open and when I still don't move, he uses his famous phrase "Pretty please?"

I relent as it is difficult to stay mad at that puppy face for too long.

~~

He has kept his other promise that he had made when we came here.

We arrive at this local restaurant named 'Mighty Queen Barbecue' and just like it's name the amount of food on each of our plates is significantly mighty making my stomach do backflip "I don't think I can finish this off" I swallow.

"Don't worry I'll help you" Varun, with his blessed brown tissue genes, ascertains.

Halfway through dinner his mobile rings and he removes it from pocket, his face flinching on seeing the caller id. But instead of answering, he chooses to ignore it.

He keeps the cellphone on table and I can't help but cut a curious glance at it.

We are intervened shortly again by a beep sound on his phone. Varun swipes on it to read the message. I sit there gauging his facial expression as I seem to have lost my appetite.

He grunts and continues gorging on his food but soon the cellphone starts dancing on table due to vibrations. This time I leap forward to read the name on screen but he deftly picks it up before I could even begin. But I do get a glimpse of photo id on screen which very much resembled to smiling face of Sonam Kapoor.

"Gotta take this" Varun excuses himself and walks all the way out of restaurant to talk on phone.

I know I have no right to be nosey about Varun's private life but my heart is burning like smoky pork in front of me right now.

Is he getting back with her? But how can he when she said all those mean things about him on tv? It's not in my capacity to tell Varun that Sonam is not right for him. 1

Cast
You'll also like

Small town girl. by vmk6178
Small town girl.
By vmk6178
31.4K 1.5K
'look at her, the way her eyes sparkle with innocence and kindness. look at the way the curls of her hair bounce, up and down. look how they sway with the wind..... aaaahhhh, Pragya is beautiful....' I said, observing her. 'dude, are you sure you don't love her?' asked my friend. 'nah. I'm not sure that I love her. but I'm sure I love her.' I said. 'hey! do you realize you said not sure and sure?' he asked, laughing. suddenly she turned. and her icy angry eyes were fixed on me.
a Varun/Shraddha fanfic, based on love and friendship.
read on to find out!
COMPLETED.
HIGHEST RANKING : #612 IN FANFICTION ON 3-11-2016
Alchemy Of Love.. √ by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
Alchemy Of Love.. √
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
12.2K 1K
" Kabir Promise Me, You will Never Leave Me" Naina asked her eyes glinting.
"Never. Promise" Kabir said, But The Truth Was That wasn't Gonna Last Long.
----------------------
In His Heart Was Where She Wanted To Be..
In Her Heart Was Where He Wanted To Be..
This is a short story of Naina and Kabir's life.
They met each other unexpectedly.
It was hatred at first and then love at last..
What Is Kabir's Secret?
Will Naina ever be able to find the truth about Kabir ??
Will the story have a "Happy Ending " ??
How??
Read further , To know..
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016 by Bollywood4Life
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016
By Bollywood4Life
14.9K 1.2K
Ariya meets Vicky. Vicky meets Ariya. Sparks fly and they are Benjamin Franklin High School's perfect couple. You wish! Mix in a jealous best friend, Aisha, and the cutest couple ever, Meera and Ryan, there is bound to be more high school drama. Past that, however, are all their bonds perfect enough to fight time? Ariya soon enough learns they aren't, leading to a painful separation. Eight years is a long time and it is after that do Vicky and Ariya's paths cross for the wedding of Meera and Ryan. Will the sparks reignite or will they be stuck in memories of the past? Join Ariya, Vicky, Meera, Ryan and Aisha on their journey from teenagers to young adults, in the most Bollywood manner, as they learn that everyone is not so perfect!
Alia Bhatt as Ariya Nanda
Parineeti Chopra as Aisha Khan
Shraddha Kapoor as Meera Kapoor
Varun Dhawan as Vicky Saxena
Sidharth Malhotra as Ryan Sharma
Forever by Purplebooklan
Forever
By Purplebooklan
28.8K 1.4K
Varun Dhawan, a superstar meets Shraddha Kapoor, a normal dancer, when he is promoting his movie. Fate brought these two together everytime, ,but all the differences, misunderstandings and problems troubled them alot. Despite all odds they fall in love and decide to be together, forever.
The summary sucks but the story wont dissapoint you.
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor fanfic!} #Wattys2015 by vmk6178
If You Hold My Hand {a Varun Dhawan, Shraddh...
By vmk6178
23.4K 1.3K
main story :- Abhishek and Roshni have been best friends for years and years. Abhishek has always stood by Roshni and she has done the same. But what happens when a disastrous audition ends in the two breaking ties with each other? will friendship change to love? or will their chemistry become extinct?
sub story:- Tarun and Pragya are like magnets that repel each other. Tarun , an egoistical jerk whereas Pragya , a kind shy girl. But what happens when a surprise from Tarun destroys Pragya? will he help her out? or will he let her slowly destroy her life?
read on.... to find out!!!!!!!!!
cast members:-
1) Varun Dhawan - Abhishek Agarwal.
2) Shraddha Kapoor- Roshni Chaudhary.
3)Siddharth Malhotra- Tarun Kapoor.
4) Kriti Sannon - Pragya Khurrana
5) Lauren Gottlieb - Olive Rivers
6) Shahid Kapoor ( in his Jab we met avatar) - Avinash
7) Alia Bhatt - Rhea
8) Ravi Dubey- Rohan
9) Shabbir Ahluwahlia - Raghav
#489 in fanfiction on 5/5/2016
Is he the one? by Cutiepie-Zindagi
Is he the one?
By Cutiepie-Zindagi
26.5K 1K
CAST
Varun dhawan as Aakash
Sharddha kapoor as Meera
Alia bhatt as Minti
Siddharth Malthora as Jey
Hasleen Kaur as Neha
Kriti Sanon as Nikki(Cameo for chapter six)
And
Thanks love-is reel for an amazing cover
Waiting For An Forever..√ #MyYouth by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
Waiting For An Forever..√ #MyYouth
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
37.4K 2.8K
Kabhi Kisi Ne Aapko Kass Ke Chata Mara Hai??
Uss Chate Ko Pyaar Kehete Hai..
Aur Wohi Chata Aur Zoor Se Padta Hai Jab Koi Teesra Aa Jata Hai..
Kyun Aata Hai Yeh Teesra??
~~~~~~~~~~
The Day She Left His Life Turned Upside Down..
The Reason Was Unknown, And So Was The Disappearance.
What If The Person You Love Leaves You All Of A Sudden Without Any Reason??
To Make The Matter Worse You Are Been Married To Her Sister??
------------------------------
Two Sisters
One Boy..
Sounds Like Another Ordinary Typical Love Triangle?¿
What Will Happen When Secrets Are Revealed ??
And The Only Thing Left To Question Was Why Did She Leave Him??
---------------------------
THIS ONE HAS LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS ...
------------------------------
READ ON TO SEE WHAT DESTINY HAS FOR THEM..
[ Edited ]
COVER BY :-
Me
Official Trailer By :- @Sapnewali
My stomach tightens thinking of all the negative outcomings. I need to stop caring or being bothered about Varun and his private life.

I need to loosen up a bit. And I want something to help me loosen up. Something that takes away this dull aching pain building up inside me.

I see waiter carrying two beer bottles to nearby table and I get my answer.

Varun Dhawan

"When I said I'll do it, I'll do it. You have to trust me on that as you have no other option" I bark on phone "And stop calling me" I snap and end the call before Bitch Sonam can bitch me further.

I draw deep breath taking in misty warm air which reminds of home making me homesick. I wonder how my normal life turned into this live drama series where everyday I've to deal with new twist and turn in plot written by one and only play writer of life, God Himself. Instead of showing me a way out, He keeps pushing me further into deeper tunnel.

And while I stand thinking of God, my mind replays the conversation I had with Satan this evening.

"You'll break up with that girl..in front of media" she said causally like it's normal to break up in public unless you are screwed up reality star.

"What?" I growled.

"Yes. I don't know how or where you'll do it. But I want you to convince them, the media, that your thing with...Shraddha or whatever her name is..was just a small time fling. And now you've finally come to your true senses and realised your mistake. You'll tell them how you are dying to get back with me and would do whatever it takes to win my heart back" she smiled coyly and I wanted to advice her to keep that appointment with shrink this time.

"Sonam. I'm not doing any of that" I laughed in pity.

"Yes you are" she gave me a confident smile "Unless you want me to go to them first and explain about the contract you made with her along with my little evidence" she swinged her phone in between her fingers and I snatched it away from her.

While I tried to figure out the pattern to unlock the screen she said "Don't bother. I've already transferred the record safely into dropbox"

"Fuck" I carelessly tossed back the phone which bounced off the table but Sonam caught it in time and glared at me.

I flicked my eyes shut in defeat. I was surprised to see Shraddha's image popping up in my head.

"Okay" I opened my eyes "I'll do it. I'll do whatever you say. But let's keep Shraddha out of this"

"And how can you pull this off without her involvement?" She countered "I mean she has to be there..but wait a sec.." she shot dubious look "Why do you even want her to keep out? Haven't you hired her professionally and she has to do whatever you say?"

I lurched forward unable to contain my anger anymore "She is not my keep" I snarled on her face "And I'm not going to hurt her by dragging her into your sick games" I refuted backing away on chair.

"Oh. My. God" Sonam exasperated covering her mouth and I looked up alarmed.

"Varun Dhawan has fallen in love" 2

Stupid woman.

I know better than exhaust my resourceful energies again on non existent overrated thing called 'love'.

I have to clear my head and I know what exactly can help me clear it as I push open the door.

I'm taken by surprise when I arrive at our table. A budweiser bottle is already waiting for me.

"Hey, how did you knew I was going to order one?" I ask Shraddha picking up the bottle but she grabs it back from me.

"It's not for you" she remarks.

What is with girls refusing me liquor today? I signal waiter to bring me another one while Shraddha drinks directly through bottle. If I could face read then I'm sure hers is saying..

'Let's have hell of a night'.

~~

I never found drunk girls attractive. 1

But today it's an exception as Shraddha who have ingested four and half bottle of beer(half from the one I'm drinking since) keeps blowing off hair from her eyes that have been persistently making its way back on her face.

"We would like to check out" I tell the waiter when Shraddha bangs on table "No! No! No! I want one more.. please" she pleads.

"You already had enough" Honestly I dont know if she can hold up that much amount of liquor. Hell, I had to remain sober for her sake.

"Pretty..puh-leasse?" Her speech slurs and I can't help but smile

"Last one" I order to both of them.

"Yes sir" she salutes while waiter leaves smilingly.

~~

As we step out of restaurant, Shraddha stops in her track, her eyes widening like she spotted UFO in sky.

"Let's go to Central Park!" she jumps excitedly.

"What? No. It's miles away from here. Also it closes down at one. We should head back to apartment as it's getting late" I attempt to bring her back on earth.

"But we still have.." she grabs my wristwatch bringing it near her eyes "..loaadds of time" she gives tipsy tilt and I stabilise her by holding her arms.

"I want to go to Central Park. I want to go to Central Park" she stomps her feet like a kid.

Drinking makes you loose your mind, I put my hands in pocket.

"You didn't came to university like you were supposed to. At least take me to the park. Let's enjoy this present moment while we can. Who knows where destiny can take us from here? This might as well be our last moment together. Lets not waste single second of it" She leans on me her excited face suddenly turning emotional.

Drinking makes you philosophical too, I pull my hands out of pocket to stop a cab.

~~

"Hum dil chuke sanam..." 1

Shraddha sways as we stroll on bridge overlooking a beautiful pond. One of many other things drinking makes you do, is sing.

But her singing is nothing like mine, raucous and loud. She sings softly more like hums the melody.

"Tere hogaye hai hum..teri kasam" she mellows "teri.. kasam" her red from alchohol eyes water when they meet mine and I blame the beer or weather or..

"What are you staring at?" She breaks in my thoughts, her eyeballs playing in her eyes.

"You" I say truthfully.

She snorts.

"Why is that funny?"

"I thought you must be mentally drawing out a duck on my face" she sounds offended by her nickname.

"Yeah. Actually I was doing that only" I lie.

"Huh! If I'm duck to you then I'll speak duck to you" she says incoherently.

"Sorry?" I'm amused.

She protrudes out both her lips squeezing them together which only enhances her duck like features.

"Shraddha?" I prod.

"Quack" she makes a duck sound through her lips and I chuckle.

"I think we should head back. If we don't want to get trapped in"

"Quack quack"

I laugh despite myself "You are no fun when you are drunk" I say the opposite of what I'm thinking.

"Quack quack quack" she couples it with movement of her elbows that cracks me up even more.

I give slight push on her back to get us going towards gateway.

~~

"Alice in wonderland" she yells on top of her voice as she staggers through pond water containing golden sculptures of Alice and her friends in middle of it.

"If Donald duck was yours than this was my favourite cartoon as kid" she shouts back at me as I struggle to keep up with her drunken pace.

By the time I catch up, she has already climbed up on the mushroom and is now sitting on back of Alice her legs dangling from both sides. I'm afraid if she isn't careful she will come stumbling down from it.

"Shraddha get down..now!" I command scratching my head as I have very little to no experience of handling kids.

"Look if you don't get down, I'll leave without you"

"Quack quack" she responds and I begin to loose my nerve.

"Okay I'm leaving" I give empty threat and stride out of pond. She doesn't stop me or make that annoying sound again.

When I spin around there is no Shraddha visible anywhere near sculpture. My eyes immediately survey the pond to see if she has fallen in it like I had feared.

"Shraddha?" No answer.

"Okay. This is not funny. Come out wherever you are hiding from" I say kicking my way back in.

I search all over but she seems to have suddenly disappeared. Even though this is safer side of park, I've read crime reports committed in it couple of times in newspaper and it's quite dark and deserted at this time.

There is instant reaction in my body. My heart begins hammering fanatically in my chest, pulse racing, row of sweat beads forming on my forehead.

"Shraddha?" I call out rushing in every possible direction she can think of going.

I stop to catch my breath as my lungs crave for oxygen.

But life truly breaths into me when I spot her at distance standing in prose staring at small fountain in marvel.

The wind is flowing freely through her hair. Her beautiful chiseled face is glowing radiantly under moonlight. Her light brown eyes are sparklingly alive, glistening water from fountain reflecting in them.

The view creates turbulence inside me. Like I'm hit by psunami of realisation. 1

I understand something that airheaded Sonam had understood even before me. Like out of nowhere I'm hit by this sledgehammer of truth bringing me into my senses.

The truth that I'm too scared to confess even to myself and just to clear the blurr in my head I say the words out loud...

"I'm in love with Shraddha Kapoor"