Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 27- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:44

Varun Dhawan

With great confession comes greater responsibility.

I modify the famous line by a superhero as I hold Shraddha's hand all the way guiding her out of Park and don't leave it till we hail the cab.

Her head rests on my shoulder once inside the cab. She keeps on jabbering incoherently throughout.

"It's dangerous to be with you when you're drunk" I mutter not expecting her to listen. She reels her head at me with disbelief.

"It's dangerous to be with you 24/7!" She states horrified.

"Do you even know how hot you look all the time? Even when you're wearing a simple tee?" She pulls up lower end of tee exposing my abs "or not wearing anything" she bites her tongue out. Gosh..she is totally wasted, I cover my izzat back down.

"No one has the right to look sooooo hawtt! Is it even legit? And as if those killer looks were not enough, you have to pump up sexy bod. I mean look at those muscles..Woaaah!" she exclaims palpating my arm "You know how hard it is for me to resist you?" She cocks her head in front of my eyes "We girls have feelings inside us too. It is as hard for any girl to resist you as is it for guys to say..Megan Fox naked on beach. You are like male version of.." 1

"Okay stop talking" I hold my hand up in protest as her flattery is increasing the blood rush in my body. But sadly it's flowing in wrong direction.

She clam ups looking annoyed and I'm oddly comfortable with the silence between us.

"Will you do something for me if I ask you to?" she breaks the ice after a while whispering softly in my ear, her beer breath rakes my senses. I nod ready to do anything for her at that moment. She brings our entangled hands, which I wasn't aware I was still holding, in front of our faces.

"Just never let this go" she presses on my knuckles tighter. I gulp down the spit in my mouth managing to nod knowing deep down it'll be difficult word to keep. I have sudden urge to withdraw my hand from hers.

"You are so intoxicated" I frown in disapproval.

"You are so intoxicating" she grins at me.

~~

I carry her in my arms as by the time we reach the apartment she has passed out. I carefully place her on bed tucking her in warm blanket. I give light peck on her forehead sitting by her side staring at her sleeping face thinking all the while...

'I love you, Shraddha. I love you so much that I'm scared it might hurt you. And I don't want to hurt you. I don't want anything or anyone to hurt you. Ever'

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

I wake up with dry like Sahara dessert throat.

I get out from my blanket reaching for jar of water and drink directly through it as I'm too jaded to transfer the water to glass.

The apartment is really quite which is good as my brain is working slowly it's way back to my last night adventure. I try to trace all the details but could only remember till dragging Varun to the park. After that I can't recall much of what happened.

Anyways I shrug off what's the point of tracking down past? I'm sure to have behaved myself well, and I trust Varun enough to be with him in my inebriated vulnerable state.

He must have left early for work as it's second last day of overseas promotion and we are flying back to Mumbai day after tomorrow.

Time has flown so fast with him that this trip is already coming to an end. Being with Varun definitely gives you head rush.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

When I open the refrigerator a small stick note on door catches my eye..

'Good morning Donald'

Varun's scribbling on it. I smile despite him calling me that irritating nickname which seem to have stuck on me like glue.

I take out eggs from carton when my eyes fall on a empty plate in fridge with another note on it.

'Planning on breakfast? Do a favour first. Turn to your left and walk five pace to reach dining table'

This is so cute and so unlike Varun. Something happened last night?

I walk near dining table to uncover a plate expecting another note but I'm surprised to see sandwich with drawing of smiley face with ketchup on it. Varun took pains to prepare breakfast for me??? Something definitely happened last night. 6

When I pick up the sandwich there is another note under it.

'Sorry if it tastes bad. As I'm not great cook like you. But still you can thank me later in the evening by cooking....you know what..(evil smile)

Have a nice day.

Varun..:)'

I'm going to treasure this note. I'm going to laminate this little sheet of paper and preserve it so that I have something to look back to and smile at this loving memory.

~~

As this is my last chance I decide to utilise it. After breakfast I take a cab back to NYU School of art.

This time I manage to meet the officials who direct me towards advisor of art programmes. The advisor promptly hands me admission form asking me to send a audition DVD.

My mouth runs dry when he informs me about fee structure, three fourth of which I'll have to pay at the time of admission. I thank for his time and take my leave.

I knew this was too good to be true. My day had a great start but it has begin to deteriorate. I calculate in my mind how many more years I've to invest in working just to collect course fees excluding living expenditures. The advisor had also updated me that it will be difficult to crack a scholarship that funds a dance programme.

I fan myself as I look out for restroom. I could so use bathroom right now. It's due to amount of water I drank this morning to curb away my thrist from hangover.

When I wash my hands in sink my jaw drops on floor and I could literally hear the 'thud' noise when lavatory door cracks open .

She stops on her tracks equally baffled upon seeing me.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Sonam greets her eyes travelling down my printed palazzos in disdain.

Pleasant? I don't think so. I mask a smile hurriedly wiping my hands off on tissue paper.

"Of all people I expected to bump into I never thought it would be you" she mirrors my thoughts "By the way, what are you doing here? I mean it's University, you know right?" She raises her brow in smutty smirk.

"Of course. I've enrolled for dance programme here" I say overtly confident even though I know it will take me ages to do actual enrollment.

"Uh-huh" she nods warily.

"And you are here because?" I counter "considering this is university and not hair salon where you can sell your hair products" I give it back to her. 3

"Hmm..So Varun did rub some his filthy mannerism on you" she trots near sink besides me "It looks like he has quite a liking for his Alma matter as he keeps on advising everyone to check out courses from here. It was he who suggested me this place like he did to you, I figure" she haughtily peers down on me

"Tad too late for acting classes, Sonam?" I scrunch my nose as her strong putrid perfume is making me puke.

"Script writing" she corrects me.

"Script writing? Why no more acting offers for you?" I snort. I'm not often rude to people on their faces but Sonam somehow gets under my skin. 1

"That's none of your business" she uncorks the tap with unnecessary force "But isn't it funny? We keep meeting in washroom" she turns to face me "Wasn't it you on that award night that Varun accidentally pulled out mistaking it to be me?"

Wait..how did she know it was...

"And all this time I kept thinking he cheated on me. You won't believe how relieved I was when yesterday he told me it was faux pas"

"Yesterday?" My heart misses a beat.

My instinct scream in my head telling me to walk out of room right now but I seem to have lost all the voluntary control over myself.

"Yeah" there is satisfied ubiquitous smirk on her face. So this was something that had kept him engaged whole evening. No wonder he walked all the way out of restaurant to take her call.

"So you.." I fumble to find correct words "have you guys reconciled?"

"Reconciled?" She quizzes amused "That's sort of strong word for a couple who never broke up in first place" she gushes sending tremors through my body.

"Actually it was my fault, as I didn't revert to his repeated attempts to get back to me after that night. He kept calling me, sending texts every third second, doing all possible things a desperate boyfriend can think of doing. The only thing left for him to do was crawl up my building" she laughs a thunderous laugh that rattles my whole existence. 1

"He is going to clear up the mess he created, he has promised me" she continues "But I'm sorry you'll loose your job" she pats on my shoulder and I fling her hand away.

"What job?" My voice cracks no matter how much I try to control it.

"Weren't you hired under contract to be with him?"

"He told you that?" My knees start to buckle loosing it's ground.

"Then who else will tell me? How would I get to know about contract you've signed with him? He even said you were his 'Pretty Woman'"

Tears fill up rapidly in my eyes clouding my vision. The wall come closing down on me from all four sides. If I stay here any longer I'll pass out right before her.

"You know, 'Pretty Woman' is a movie right? It's old Hollywood romcom in which Richard Gere hires a slut.."

I speed out of restroom my shaky legs wilting on the way.

"Hey watcha out!" I hear someone yell as I crash into group of students.

I can barely hold myself together as I struggle on tarmac trying to stop taxi.

Tears flow freely on my cheeks falling on neck of my shirt smearing it wet.

Finally a cab commiserates by obliging to stop. When I step inside I can see why. The cabbie driver is ever sweet Sardarji.

I give him the address and he wheezes away swiftly.

When we stop for signal he changes radio station on the deck. Music booms inside car

"Tune jo na kaha..main woh sunta raha..Khamkha..bewajah.. khwab bunta raha"

Oh no! Not this song please I cover my face with hands as very painfully relatable lyrics assault my ears and what's more weird it's a song from movie called 'New York'.

" Jane kiski hame lag gayi hai nazar iss sheher mein na apna thikhana raha"

"Uncleji, can you please turn off that music" I request sniffing.

"You Pakistani ji?" He asks me through mirror nullifying the volume. Honestly I'm in no mood for causual chat but I can't ignore that affable smile on his face.

"Indian" I reply.

"Oye me too!" He smiles through his thick beard "Ki gall hogaysi? Pareshan lag rahe ho? Exam fail hogaye?" 1

Ha. Love ka exam. I shake my head looking out of window hoping he would take the hint. He does as he doesn't push it further.

But as I get down at my destination, he grabs my both hands when I pay him change. At first I'm shocked and think of screaming for help but he tugs me down to face him.

"Here's little advice girl, since you are from my motherland think of me as your father" he speaks in perfect english "Whatever that is bogging you down, don't let it get you. Life is tough dear but you have to beat it by being tougher" he pumps his fist in air and I agree nodding.

The little pep talk does more good than it could. As I climb up the elevator, I come to one tough decision that I should have taken long back.

~~

I remain static in my place on couch waiting for Varun's return. I'm prepared for this, I have do it, I keep repeating to myself. None of his intimidation or doggy eyed manipulation will make me stagger from my decision, I confirm my firm stance in my head.

There is familiar click on front door and I shift nervously on seat when I hear him enter.

"Shraddha?" He walks in living room and stands in front of me.

"Why are you so quite? Has the hangover not gone yet?" He asks while unhooking the belt of his wristwatch.

"For a moment I feared you paddled back to pond.. quack..quack..quack" he does some ridiculous movement with his hand while giving goofy smile and I wonder if he had hit his head while coming in.

"We need to talk" I say in grave tone to get him out of his levitating mood.

"Aren't we already?" He grins foolishly and I fall in love again. 3

"Varun" I close my eyes drawing a deep breath mustering up all the courage to say..

"I'm ending our contract"

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 28- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:46

Shraddha Kapoor

"What?"

"I said I'm ending our contract" I repeat.

"I heard you first time. But you can't just end your contract, okay" Varun exults.

"Says who?" I cross my arms.

He opens his mouth but shuts it again on second thought.

"What is wrong with you? Are you suffering from bipolar disorder or something, because last time I checked you were having time of your life" he starts pacing before me back and forth like an angry lion in den.

"Why are you girls so unpredictable every damn time? At one moment you're chirping excitedly like a jolly birdy and the very next moment...boom! you are sulking like grimy octopus. Why it is so difficult to figure out that mesh of wires inside girl's brain? We men can solve toughest math problems, build complicated spaceships, plough underground to discover hidden gems..but one thing that has baffled men since cavehood is....what does a woman want!" He spreads his arms dramatically finishing his monologue expecting a 'cut' from me maybe?

"Are you done?" I ask instead sharply.

"No, I'm not" he snaps but his tongue has rolled inside mouth as he just stands there breathing furiously for quite long before fuming out "Now I am" 1

"Good" I stop myself from adding 'performance'.

"Sorry for the outburst" his shoulders drop "I got carried away" he says calmly.

"It's okay" Your whole life will be carried away since you've decided to step back into Sonam's hurricane.

"But you caught me off guard" he accuses with a sheepish adorable smile that triggers the indecisiveness inside me.

Varun Dhawan

She sighs deeply looking down at her hands placed on her lap, and for the first time I note the puffiness around her eyes. Has she been crying since morning? Did the sandwich taste that bad? Because honestly I can't think of any better reason that might spoil her mood.

She rises up from couch and saunters inside bedroom. Before I could follow her, she steps out dragging her suitcase with her. Oh God! Not again.

Without another word or without even looking at me she begins to walk towards front door.

"Where do you think you are going?" I get hold of her bag.

"I'm not living with you any longer" she tugs at the other end of bag.

"You won't get a return ticket" I pull it back inside.

"I didn't say I'm flying back. I said I'm not living with you any longer" she tries to push the bag out but I've firm hold of it.

"You can't live in hotel alone" Temper is rising inside my temples.

"You have no right to tell me that"

"I do have"

"If you are thinking about contract then I told you, I'm already ending it" she turns her back to me.

Fuck the contract. I want to scream right now.

"And I have already told you, you can't do that. It was clearly stated in contract that you will stay with me whenever I travel. If you leave now you'll breach the contract and I can sue you for the same..." I recall what Karan said to me in hospital "Legally" I emphasise with force.

She spins around, her eyes going wide in disbelief. The disbelief turns into hurt, betrayal, hatred in that order. She should know me better than to think I'll actually do it and not because it will gain me unwanted publicity.

Cast
You'll also like

"Look, as it is we are flying back day after tomorrow. Its just one more day. Just go with it for one day, okay?" I plead. It's amazing how she is always threatening to leave me as we are about to shift cities and how I'm always begging her to stay for little longer.

She drops hold of her bag and slouches back to, what appears to be her favourite place in this apartment, couch.

I carry her bag back inside bedroom.

I'm so done with girls threatening me all the time. Sonam is blackmailing me quite literally and Shraddha always does it emotionally. I want to find one such girl on this earth who hasn't exploited their gifted superpowers on innocent species called 'guys'. 5

"I'm ordering a take out..do you prefer Chinese or pizza?" I ask holding out my phone as I'm sure she hasn't cooked or eaten anything thanks to her dampen mood.

"Shraddha?" I motion towards the phone in my hand.

"Solitude. I prefer solitude" she flares her nostrils and I smile inside. 2

"Pizza it is" I decide for both of us.

Shraddha Kapoor

I don't believe I made him change my mind again, I'm so useless when it comes to him.

Even though he intimidated with legal action, I know he won't take it. It's not even legal contract to begin with. It's some terms we both have mutually agreed to make this work, which now appears more like his monopoly.

He slumps on couch next to me and I slide to farthest edge of seat leaving some gap between us.

I could see him smirking from corner of my eye. He bends his torso closing the gap and I move backwards when his upper body falls on me. I struggle to get him off me but he pushes his weight further on my thighs which is tickling me.

"Varun what are you doing? Get off! What do you want?" I control the butterflies doing bhangda dance in my stomach. 2

He reaches out for tv remote kept on sidetable which was easily accessible to me. He gives a toothy smile shaking the remote controller in front of my face.

"Jerk" I roll my eyes.

"Jerk?" He is startled like I'm the first person to call him that.

"Last night you had slightly different opinion of me" he winks and I look away to dump the topic.

"You were all gaga over my good looks" he insist on continuing.

"'Oh Varun you are so sexy! Why are you sooo hawwttt!!'" He squeals in girly tone.

"Oh please" I rebuff "only in your fantasies" but oddly my cheeks have started to heat up.

"You seriously don't remember what you did last night?" He asks heaving up a brow with a cheeky smile on his face.

Oh dear lord! What did I do last night?

"I know I did nothing..laast..night " I begin to lose control of my voice.

"Shraddha..tcchh" he shakes his head disappointedly "How can you forget? It was best night of my life! I never thought you would be so forthcoming and demanding"

I shouldn't believe whatever he is saying but those little notes left this morning and that breakfast on table..that sums up to 'I've-screwed-you-now-I'm-making it-up-to-you'.

"You were like wild sassy cat left on loose, eager to go on your knees begging me to take you on ride"

What! It can't be me.

"Your hands were all over me in the cab. You didn't even wanted to wait till we got back to the apartment"

My mouth falls apart in gasp. I'm not sure what's more bewildering, his use of frank words or accusation in those frank words.

"Why should I believe you?" I quiver.

"You don't need to believe me baby, but let me tell you, it was on this spot" he taps besides him "I thumped you right here on this couch"

I bolt up from my place "You are such a liar!" I shout but I've lost rest of my power of speech.

"'Oh! Varun!...yeah...oh yeah..right there..oh..ahh..you are so good with your tongue" he wiggles out his tongue like serpent.

"Umm..ahh!..oh God! oh! Ooh!..I'm coming..!" he moans funnily but it is awkwardly turning me on.

"Stop it" I cover my ears but my eyes suffer the explicit image in front of me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Goooddd!" He groans on top of his voice thrusting his hips invisibly in air.

"Varun stop it or I'll will kill you!" I reach for his throat but he is faster than me as he grabs my both hands drawing them behind his back wrapping my arms around his heavy built body.

He pulls me closer as I land on him. His warm breath on my face, my face on his chest. My breathing going steadily irregular. Our heart racing in unison.

"Leave me" I lift my face, my lips graze the collar of his shirt and I want dig my face back deeper inside it.

I try to twist my wrist from his grasp but he locks them even more forcefully. I wince and do terrible mistake of gazing up in his eyes.

Those eyes are blazing with passion and those lips are rapidly approaching mine. My lips automatically part in response.

But before they could meet there is knock on door and I'm back into my senses making me realise his passion is not exclusively reserved for me.

"Someone's at door...let me go" I say quietly.

"You have asked me never to let you go" he whispers.

He nuzzles his nose on my chin, his lips blowing softly on the nape sending a shiver down my spine.

I have to stop him, I moan under his tease.

"You are breaching the contract" I twirl my wrist to free them "you can not touch me in private..or I can sue you too" I say firmly and he drops my hands instantly. Before I can read his face, he diverts it to now fierce pounding on door.

He literally pushes me off him as he gets up on his feet.

As he is about to answer the door, he stops and swirls to look at me. His eyes are still blazing but not ardently anymore.

I have never seen him so angry or pissed off at me before. And I thank the pizza boy for saving me from scathing under his ire .

The night is still young and I fear to have aroused the wrath of a dragon. +

I should have sticked to my plan of staying in hotel, I gulp down nervously.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 29- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 10 Mar 2017 09:48

Varun Dhawan
Pizza guy shoots not so decent looks at me when I hand him the change and I guess my fake orgasm sounds weren't confined within four walls of our apartment.

We eat our dinner in perfect silence while watching idiot box like those old, dull, bored with life, elderly couples.

I hear a squeak from Shraddha while I'm surfing through channels. The sound is directed to old rerun of most beloved sitcom of all growing up girls with least imaginative name...F.r.i.e.n.d.s.

I stay on channel for while and just when Joey is about to crack his funny oneliner, I switch to next channel. The laugh that was about to escape Shraddha's lips contracts in a frown when she glares at me and I smile widely in response. My eyes linger on her strawberry lips little longer than necessary. Damn, I was so close to sucking that sweet flavour of lip balm out from her lips. Damn you Shraddha!

Damn you! I curse silently as I cruise in kitchen towards wastebin to dump the leftovers.

A familiar logo on sheet of paper lying in bin catches my eye. When I pick it up, I discover it is application form for dance programme.

Wait..So it means Shraddha made that pending trip to university all by herself? Yesterday I couldn't keep my promise of taking her to the campus...but even if she did..why is this form lying in dustbin? Well, whatever the reason, this might explain her foul mood since I've returned.

"I will take out some time tomorrow, after the radio interview winds up in afternoon" I say as I make my way back in living room "We should visit NYU, since it's our last chance" I broach the topic.

"Thanks. But no thanks" she has her eyes glued on tv.

"Why? Have you given up on taking up dance course?" I enquire.

"Yes...No..Maybe" she replies nonchalantly and I'm getting miffed by her lack of interest.

"What do you mean? Yes.. No..maybe?" I flare up but she turns a deaf ear, blind eye..all rest of her senses engrossed on small screen.

I stride to switch off the television that has been playing meddler in our serious discussion.

"Wasn't it your dream..or something to take up that course?" I stand before her crossing my arms recalling how her eyes had lit up when I had shared my own experiences of university with her.

"I wish I could answer your question in simple yes and no..but everything is not that plain simple" she states not meeting my eyes.

"Why do you think so?" I quiz.

"It's not easy to explain" she rubs her forehead "Anyways you won't understand. Not everyone is as blessed as..you are" the lines around her mouth deepen as she looks up at me.

"What does it have to do with me?" I scowl.

"You..." she searches my face "just leave it" she gets up from couch and switches the television back on.

I stand there helplessly wondering when will I ever succeed in unravelling that mesh of wires?

"Move your ass " Shraddha shoves me off as I hear the audience unison laughter coming out from tv.

I stomp my way towards bedroom but before I retire to sleep I do one last thing..

One thing my Dad has taught me from his early years of struggle is...

'Never dump your dreams in dustbin'

I stroll back in kitchen to dig up the straying form lying in wastebin.

Cast
You'll also like

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

I neatly fold Varun's clothes lying helter-skelter all over apartment and slot them carefully in bags. I hope he doesn't mind my packing his belongings as I really have nothing to do with my time as my bag is already packed.

I turn on the radio out of habit but then remember Varun's incessant reminders to tune to Bollywood station at 11 AM for his interview. I glance up at clock, its ten past twelve..oh crap! Did I miss the interview completely? I bite my tongue as I adjust the bandwidth of radio station.

"Welcome back..you're listening to Hum Desi...and we are chatting with gorgeous Ileana Dècruz and youngest entrant in list of bollywood heartthrobs, Varun Dhawan" the announcement brings down a relief.

"So Varun, you were talking about working with your Dad as director. How was your experience of him on sets? Did he behaved any differently...did he spanked you when you were being naughty or were you spared as being privileged kid..."

The RJ, like all rj's of world, continues to rant giving no to little chance for guest to speak.

"Yeah" Varun interrupts him "see like I told you..in the end, I'm director's actor. I'll always do whatever a director asks me to do or expects of me..whether it's my Dad or any other director. But yeah..Dad's pretty cool..everyone in the industry knows it"

"Agreed" Ileana quips in "I've worked in so many movies down south but never before I came across any director who dons an ice pack instead of hat on his head" she muses.

"Well, that's good, as he mustn't be reacting much to gossip that's printed about your private life in press, Varun? We came to know, you are currently in relationship with a girl-next-door? In fact, you created quite a storm back home by kissing her in front of media...what a way to introduce your girl man! Hats off to you!!" RJ scoffs in a mockery and I hear a chuckle and giggle from Varun and Ileana respectively.

Great! So they are having fun on my sake..I stop my work and sit on floor admist pile of clothes listening to their chat.

Varun: "What can I say? I'm a passionate lover"

Ileane: "I don't blame you, Varun. Shraddha is really beautiful..unlike your previous choices" 2

RJ: "Are we talking about Sonam Kapoor here?"

Ileana:"No comments"

Varun: "You already commented on her..do you realise what grave mistake you have committed"

RJ: (laughs)

Ileana: "Oh God! I might now receive heavy back lash from her..Varun you've scared me now!"

RJ: "Hey relax...she won't kill you, you know. Haha! Isn't she in town as well, Varun?"

Varun: "Don't know..really"

RJ: "Okay..I'll come back to you on that note..it's time for our next song...is there any favourite you would like to play for your current flame?"

Varun: "Oh yes! It's title track of the movie"

RJ: "Yes..I've heard it.. its got quiet catchy tune to it. Would you sing first few lines for our audience?"

Varun: "Yeah..why not...umm 'Tera dhyan kidhar hai..ye tera hero idhar hai. Tera dhyan kidhar hai..ye tera hero idhar hai..tera dhyan kidhar hai..ye tera hero iiddhhar haiii. Toh palat! Tujhe itni bhi kabhar hai..ki tera dhyan kidhar hai..."

"Shraddha this one's for you!"

Stupid unwanted unstoppable smile is plastered on my face all throughout the song. I listen to the radio for rest of day just so the song gets replayed and it does get replayed. Twice.

Also I know exactly why Varun dedicated this particular song to me. It's his way of telling me I'm not supposed to ignore him like I did yesterday. But what he doesn't realise is he can be my hero..but I can never really be his heroine!

I'm finally ready to let go of this thing with Varun that was alternatively throwing me high up in air only to pull me back all the way down. The roller coster ride has to come to an end.

I have to get back to my old life and start working again quickly as I'm running out of my savings living extravagantly since last few weeks. Even though Karan has offered me paycheck I can't accept it..as I'm not into this for money. Never was.

I finish with the packing and go to sleep.

~~~

Varun Dhawan

I'm not happy.

Shraddha has been straightaway avoiding me since morning in apartment, at airport, now all through the flight. She even exchanged her seat with some grumpy old grand uncle and I could do nothing to stop her.

I sit here frowning and air hostess who pass us, smiles at us like she was seeing fraternal twins.

I wait for luggage to arrive once we land in Mumbai..and I've firm hold of Shraddha's hand so she doesn't escape my grasp. Her cold attitude towards me is sending chills through my body.

When she said she is ending the contract...did she really mean it this time?

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" She winces "You don't have to hold my hand so tightly as I'm not running anywhere"

"You never know" I grumble but loosen my grip a little.

I smile for shutterbugs waiting outside airport like I had predicted, scuttling out with Shraddha in my arms.

The land cruiser that has come to pick us up stops before us but Shraddha frees her hand from mine and trudges towards back of car where driver is loading the luggage from trolley.

She separates her bag, struggling all the way to lift it up. She is too proud to ask, so I lend out a helping hand without her asking, my eyes never leaving the stern determination on her face. This time I let go hold of her bag.

"So this is it" she brings her hands in clasp.

"It was nice trip. Thank you for.. everything" the faint smile on her face has traces of sadness lacing it.

"It was really a great pleasure knowing you" she extends her hand formally in attempt to bid farewell.

"Pleasure was all mine, Madame" I grab her hand and kiss on it, running the tip of my tongue on her knuckles. She reacts by pulling away her arm but I don't leave it.

"You do know we are not done yet" I rub my thumb on her wrist where my grasp have left it's mark "this isn't over" I warn her.

"Yes. But we will be done. Very soon. I had called Karan this morning and he has asked me to meet him tomorrow..so that I could bring an end to our contract" she says and I drop her hand.

"We might not meet again, Varun" she continues unperturbed "but good luck with the release of movie"

Yes, Shraddha good luck to you too....she steps back from me. 1

You can try as much as you want to run away from me....I nod at her as she drags her bag in opposite direction.

You can try with all your might to get rid off me but just remember....She crosses the road to reach other end of it. +

It's not so easy to forget me, I won't let you shrug me off so easily.....She turns to look at me holding her hand in air to bid goodbye.

Just keep this is mind, Shraddha.....I raise my hand to wave back.

I'm never letting you go.