Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 33- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 11 Mar 2017 07:34

Varun Dhawan
I finish the rest of interview with forced facade smile on my face, half of the time aware of how gibberish I'm actually sounding.

I couldn't care less. All I could care is to wind this shit up soon so that I can take the Witch in corner and strangle her to death.

"Thanks everyone for joining us today...do watch the movie. It's coming out this Friday" I recite in robotic manner, jetting off from my place directly sprinting towards exit before I loose it totally.

I hear clincking of heels behind me as I reach the elevator. I turn midway to take stairs in attempt to lead the Witch to deserted area where I can kill her peacefully.

"Varun..!" I hear her voice coming in hallway. I prance everywhere like trapped lion..brushing into people on every floor..damn! Why is it so fucking crowded in Mumbai?

I have reached underground parking lot by now when I feel a hand grabbing my arm.

"Stop! Where are you running to?" Sonam demands and I jerk her hand off.

"To Hell!" I yell.. my eyes dart around the basement..so far I see no human presence "Sonam if you want to save your life get the hell out of my sight or I swear I will kill you right here right now!" My hands tremble by my side in fury.

"Will you calm down? I know I took you by surprise up there...but I didn't had the time to inform you. As soon as I got off the plane, I came to know you were holding a press conference all by yourself" she explains "And I thought..what better place to start?"

"Do a favour next time Sonam, don't think too much. I mean what part of 'I'll take you out for special screening' did you not get?'" I keep my voice in check as I don't fancy myself seeing on front page again.

"Isn't it better we told the press before the screening? Or else people would've discussed why we are together instead of talking about the movie" she reasons and I can't argue to that.

But it doesn't help the fury which is building up inside me and I want to vent it out somewhere somehow..and I can't think straight..what with Sonam's self assured smartass attitude impoding before me.

"Also..now that everyone..."

"Stop talking...just stop talking!" I want to smack her but instead I pump my fist on the pillar behind her.

She jumps on her place in reaction, her face draining of all blood.

There..I've cracked under pressure and created a scene ultimately but thankfully there are no witnesses around. I may as well get away by murdering her.

My knuckles burst from the contact with concrete but the pain from it is numbing unlike the one in my heart.

"I've never seen you so angry before" Sonam marvels carefully taking a step back from me.

You never took the trouble to know me bitch! I rub my hands together to calm my nerves.

"Is it because of that girl?"

"Her name is Shraddha. How many times have I told you that?" I close my fist again.

"Just once" she states calmly.

I let out sigh. It's not her fault that I've lost count of infinite number of times I've recited Shraddha's name in my mind in last hour.

"Where is that recording?" I whisper. I know this isn't the right place to have this conversation but I can't keep myself from bringing it up.

"We aren't done yet. I'll see you at screening" she walks away.

I don't stop her as it's dangerous for her to be with me any longer in this isolated place and I don't want to end up in jail. Just yet.

Cast
Varun Dhawan as Varun Dhawan
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor as Sonam Kapoor
Karan Johar as Karan Johar
You'll also like

~~

Shraddha Kapoor

I try for whole night to fall asleep but in vain. The tears continue to visit me in timely intervals.

When I check my reflection in mirror this morning, my eyes look jaded red, my hair dishevelled, my face drawn long. I wonder if there's casting going on for role of vampire anywhere. I'm sure to be hired if they go by my present appearance.

I feel depressed and want to stay in my closet forever but my work demands me to get ready and step out in sun.

Varun Dhawan

It's third consecutive night that I've failed to fall asleep and it's a miracle that I'm still holding up looking fresh for cameras.

My mental state wants me to avoid people as much as possible but I'm surrounded by whole bunch of them. Today I've to promote the movie on a dance reality show.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Karan, the mind reader and one of show judges, asks me when I show up for shoot. 1

"Nothing" I shrug lying "Jet lag"

"Uh" he doesn't buy it.

The rest of shoot carries on with me constantly applauding the average performances of contestants, citing how incredibly talented everyone is..when in reality there's much better talent on street, if you care to look.

We finish shooting for the day and I begin to take my leave when Karan wraps his arm around my shoulder dragging me inside his vanity car.

"I'm sorry, did I freaked you out?" He asks sitting on wicker chair.

"No, why would you?" I run my hand in hair in confusion.

"It must be your stoned face then.." he says studying my features "Anyways I wanted to have a private word with you" he leans forward "Shraddha had dropped in office this morning...well I had asked her to basically.."

"Wait..so she ended the contract?" my hand freezes it's movement.

"Yes..why are you so surprised? Wasn't that bound to happen? What I wanted to tell you was she refused to accept the check that I offered her" Karan widens his eyes in astonishment.

"Oh" That's least surprising as far as I know her, I knew she wouldn't take it.

"I thought I must inform you in case you were wondering...also I got to hear about your press meeting this morning. You handled everything quite discreetly, I must say. I'm proud of you"

At least someone is.

~~

My head hammers inside my skull as I drive back home preparing myself for yet another sleepless night.

I need a break. Maybe I should head to pub and get crazy drunk till the ache in my heart stops completely. Hopefully it will be less crowded at this time on a working day.

Before I realise what I'm doing, I slam the breaks in front of Ahmed's studio. How did I end up here?

I rest my head on backrest counting the seconds on my watch, it's small hand approaching eleven.

Soon I feel suffocated in small space of car and decide to take a stroll around. No harm in taking a walk as the studio must have shut down for the day.

Like I had expected, the shutter to studio is closed down and I start to plod back but a flickering light down the passage catches my eye.

Though it will be detour towards elevator, I decide to take it.

The light is coming through a window. I push it slightly open to notice the view of small room with carpeted floor devoid of any furniture inside it. Maybe one of practice rooms.

The music is too loud for small room where a single female dancer is dancing in middle of it.

It's her.

I can tell it's Shraddha even though I can see only her back from here. The song she is dancing to is 'Wrecking ball' but the one to get wrecked watching her like this is me.

Dance is a form of expression so I've heard... I can easily feel the emotions she is trying to emote. The pain in her moves is evidential. Her soul is burning with pure agony which is transforming into her body language.

I gulp down and tear escapes my eye. Bloody hell! Since when did I turned into crybaby? I wipe the embarrassing tears away..while laughing at the irony of situation.

Here is the girl, so pure like angel, letting out her emotions beautifully through dance and here I'm..a pathetic loser..who could think of only way to vent out his feelings is by getting drunk or smashing things.

We were never meant to be together to begin with.

If I'm fire she is ice..if I'm bad she is too nice. If she is flower I'm thorn..if she is right I'm often wrong.

Oh Christ!..I'm even turning into Mirza Ghalib. Pretty bad one at that.

But to be honest with myself, I don't deserve her.

I know she can do lot better than be stuck around a selfish arrogant crack like me. She deserves someone who treats her right and doesn't break her heart.

All I want to do right now is go in there and hold her in my arms..but what I do instead is

..turn around and walk away from the only girl I ever loved.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Chapter 34- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 11 Mar 2017 07:35

Shraddha Kapoor 3
I have a feeling someone is watching my back.

I stop the music and survey the room and the alleyway. No one that I can see..but what I do see is how dark it's gotten outside. I was so entrapped in dancing that I didn't notice the passing time. It's good thing Mom is not coming untill tomorrow or else I had to spend rest of night roaming on streets.

I wait for bus at bus stand peering inside every land cruiser that passes by me imagining seeing Varun inside it, his eyes crinkling at corner smiling down at me.

I'm being paranoid since morning...seeing Varun's face everywhere in the crowd.

Back in time I used to laugh at the absurdity when in movies they showed people madly in love hallucinating lover's face in their heartbreak phase with sad song playing in background.

I have everything going on for me right now. Heartbreak. Check. Sad break up song. Check. Lover's illusions. Check.

The only thing that I don't have is happy ending to my love story.

Varun Dhawan

Sitting inside my car I observe her through front glass, waiting for her bus she plays with her locks at times, shifting her weight around intermittently. She can't see me as I've parked the car inconspicuously partly hidden behind a taxi.

I'm very near to being creepy stalker but I've also got reason for stalking her. It's close to midnight and I've to make sure she gets home safely. Though I wish I could simply offer her ride back home.

She gets on bus and I duck my head low when it passes by the side. I ignite the engine and rotate the steering wheel to follow the bus.

As it is I'm suffering from insomnia..why not utilise my night time by properly stalking a girl?

She gets down at fifth stop, her long skirt flowing behind her. I never thought I would begin to love that lengthy piece of garment so much in my life! Everything about her is lovely.

Call it cheesy coincidence but the song that is playing in the stereo is 'Let her go' by Passenger singing in his baritone voice.. 2

"Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart..
Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast.."
She walks down the street towards her apartment. I reel my car behind her keeping a safe distance.

"Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much and you dived too deep"
She turns a corner inside a lane and I turn off the engine and follow her on foot.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low,
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,
Only know you love her when you let her go"
I scurry inside the lane wishing to see her face one last time before she disappears inside the gate.

"And you let her go"

But she slips through the security gate without turning around and I stand there helplessly watching her retreating back.

~~

Next day there is lot of hustle at my place early in the morning.

The staff from office has arrived to visit my Dad and discuss the arrangements of special screening that is held tomorrow.

I flinch when I'm reminded of it. Not only there is pressure of how public will percieve my onscreen performance in movie, there is also additional burden of their perception of my off screen fake romance with Witch.

Cast
You'll also like

One Last Chance..#MissionDesi [Editing On Hold] √ by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
One Last Chance..#MissionDesi [Editing On Ho...
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
60.8K 4.2K
" Love Tedha Hai,
Par Uss Tedhe Love Mein Bhi Sukoon Pana Kuch Logon Aata Hai.."
In The Same Way Kyra And Yuvaan's Love Story Is Also little 'Tedha'...
" In Real Love you want the other person's Good, In Romantic Love You Want the other person. And I guess I'm the first one"
"You Might Be The First One but she is definitely The Second One"
They Were Like Poles Apart.
One North Then The Other Is South, But As They Say 'Opposites Attract' And So Did They.
Kyra Hated The Casanova Yuvaan. And So Did He.
No One Ever Expected Them To Get Together, But Things Happen Unexpectedly, and Love Definitely Happens Unexpectedly..
Deep Inside Both Of Them Had A Soft Corner For Each Other.
And Eventually They Were Going Good.
BUT... Always A BUT. In Their Story The But Was Aisha. Aisha Kapoor.
All Good Things Come To An End.
Will Love Win Over Jealously??
Read On To Find The Answers That Lie Within The Questions.
COVER BY:- Me *_*
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Series)! by vmk6178
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Se...
By vmk6178
9K 497
'You're working for some other guy? No, I forbid you!' He said, glaring at me. I looked at his hands which were shaking. A sign, i know now, of anger. 'What is your problem? First of all you won't let me work! If I work for you, you have some problem! If I work for someone else, you have a problem! What should I do?! Sit and make food at home all day?!' I yelled, and I swear I would have loved to strangle him to death right now. 'You are my wife now. I can exercise any control on you! So what if I want you to cook food at home all day? Huh? Fulfil your duties as my wife first and then you can fight for your pathetic rights!' He said, and he got up and looked away from me.
'What if I no longer want to be your wife?' I whispered, and within a moment he had me pinned to a wall. 'Dont you dare say that again!' He snarled, and he twisted my wrist. I groaned in pain and looked at him. I am a rebel. I repeated myself again.
Book 2 of the small town girl series. Nothing else to be said.
Aashiqui 3 - Love goes on by teamshraddha_sg
Aashiqui 3 - Love goes on
By teamshraddha_sg
18.4K 1.2K
After losing Rahul, Aarohi thought she will never fall in love again. As she continues her singing career, she continues to meet new people and starts to enjoy life all over again. Leading a life like this now, will she be able to find true love again?
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction) by BLOCKDEMON
He Kidnapped Me(A Varun dhawan Fanfiction)
By BLOCKDEMON
9.3K 461
Story is about a lovely,dangerous but romantic journey of a kidnapper and a girl. The story is full of drama and twists. A journey which is filled with difficulties, danger, fun, happiness, love, pain, and more. Journey opens up secrets and hidden emotions of Varun.
And you can even find some scenes copied from bollywood movies because I love those scenes and wanted to put it in my story.
The story contains:
*Varun Dhawan.
*Siddharth Malhotra.
*Arjun Kapoor.
*Ranbir Kapoor.
*Kriti Sanon.
*Alia Bhatt.
*Shraddha Kapoor.
Written by: BLOCKDEMON
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed || by VarunsDesiGirl
Maine Pyar Kiya || Completed ||
By VarunsDesiGirl
14.8K 818
The tale of how Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan are childhood buddies is no secret to anyone. Yet when they are caught in an inescapable situation... Will love blossom? What happens when friends turn into (fake) lovers?
Anjaan Rishtey Bollywood [COMPLETED] by dezertroze
Anjaan Rishtey Bollywood [COMPLETED]
By dezertroze
43.4K 2.5K
This story is based on 9 interns and how their lives have led them to take the most important decisions of their lives.
This story is about friendship, love, ambition and destiny.
This story begins from the childhood of the main characters then leading into their adulthood...
Forever by Purplebooklan
Forever
By Purplebooklan
28.8K 1.4K
Varun Dhawan, a superstar meets Shraddha Kapoor, a normal dancer, when he is promoting his movie. Fate brought these two together everytime, ,but all the differences, misunderstandings and problems troubled them alot. Despite all odds they fall in love and decide to be together, forever.
The summary sucks but the story wont dissapoint you.
It's amazing how I was for real romancing Sonam Kapoor not so long ago only to start fake romance with Shraddha then fall head over heels in love with her only to start faking it again with Sonam.

It's vicious cycle I'm caught in. What goes around is fucking me back around.

I'm gratefully busy for rest of day with back to back promotions lined up.

The day passes by in a jiffy..and I'm only reminded of Shraddha when we eat biryani for lunch..when someone says my character resembles a cartoon..when I'm asked to dance with Ileana and I keep seeing Shraddha in her place...and oh! when everytime I breath.

I tug at roots of my hair...I've to catch some sleep tonight by any fucking means if I don't want to turn into complete maniac.

~~

After dinner with my family, I excuse myself to take an evening walk while I sneak two beer bottles up to roof of our building.

It was my favourite place on earth while growing up. Though these days I don't get much time to spend on it.

I uncork the bottle and drain more than half down my throat in one go.

I sit on edge of parapet overlooking the scenic drives of dazzling city that never sleeps. The view is beautiful from up here and immediately a calm spreads through me.

As I'm halfway through the second bottle, a dizziness starts taking over me when I feel a hand over arm. I spun around and almost spit on face of my older brother..Rohit.

"Shit Bro! You scared the hell out of me" I wipe the spit off my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" He commands.

"It's free world" I snub taking another sip from the bottle.

"Thanks for the information" he retorts back "Also can you please inform me what is troubling you in this free world?" He crosses his muscular arms that I've grown up envying. 1

"Why would you think something is?" I ask cockily.

He presses reassuringly on both my shoulders and doesn't utter a word for while. It is enough for me to come undone.

I take another heavy sip finishing the bottle before I rip my heart open.

"Remember when you had caught me kissing a girl on this same terrace when I was still in high school?" I recall my eyes burning due to toxic tonic.

He chuckles at the memory "Of course, how can I forget? But why do you ask..don't tell me you are missing that girl. What did you see in her? Wasn't she older than you..a college girl?" he keeps on bantering.

"Bro..bro..will you hear me out?" I say irritated. He smiles and signals to go ahead.

"At that time, I had begged you to keep your mouth shut and not to tell Dad or Mom. I even made promises like I'll obey you every time and do all your chores which was big deal at that time. While you kept nodding your head, you went straight to Dad from here. I may have forgiven you for the betrayal buy I'll never forgot how you went behind my..."

"Shouldn't I be the one forgiving you for your recklessness?" He interrupts.

"Whatever!" I pinch my nose in disapproval "What I want to ask is..at that time you said something about always doing the right thing...even if it hurts someone you love dearly. Does it hold true to outside world as well?" I mull over.

He smiles shaking his head "Who is she?"

"Wha..tt" my speech slurs more because of shock than liquor.

"Varun, I've known you since you were born..you can't hide anything from me. How did I knew you were up here? I had been noticing you ever since you've returned from overseas promotions....you are not in your right element. At first I ignored it blaming the stress of business..but it seems you've been bitten by love bug" he notes wisely flashing a smile obviously enjoying himself.

"Wow! You are so smart!" I cheer loudly "Now will you also give a smart answer for my query?"

"Look Varun, as long as you know what you are doing is right..nothing matters" he puts it sagely.

"But how do you know what you are doing is right?" I ask addled.

"This will tell you" he keeps his hand on shirt pocket..and I begin to wonder how a pocket will tell me...it takes a while for my buzzed mind to figure his hand is directed towards chest.

"Always listen to that voice coming from inside your heart"

I wish it was so simple.

"If it's girl trouble..I'll quote you one advice that might help you out of your plight" he squirms on his place.

"People enter your life all the time throughout your journey..some enter for reason..some for season..and some for lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do with that person" 2

Woah!

I'm too phased out to process his twisted words. Maybe I should I ask him to repeat it again tomorrow when I'm sober enough to comprehend.

"Okay lil' bro..time for your nap" he guides me down the parapet and out of door.

"How are you soooo..smarter than me?" I ask awestruck. 1

"I read self-help books" he gushes.

We move stealthily like burglars in our own house. "Whyy are we.." I begin but Rohit covers my mouth "Shush! You don't want Mom to wake up, do you?" He snaps at me.

I shake my head in reply and the room swirls in process.

My older bro drags me onto my bed and stays by my side till I close my eyes. But the moment they shut..image of angel with dragon tattoo pops in.

Do the right thing, Varun... always listen to that little voice inside your heart

Rohit's voice from before echos in my head..when in real time he asks

"Are you ready for tomorrow's screening?"

Hell yes!

I finally fall asleep.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: The climax- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 11 Mar 2017 07:36

Varun Dhawan 6
I feel rejuvenated after good night's sleep. On contrary most newbies loose their sleep a night before their movies hits the theatre. But it's different with me.

I've been struggling internally fighting my inner demons for last few days but I've settled the score on my mental battleground for once.

I remember vaguely Rohit advising something about people entering your life for a reason..season or lifetime. And I've decided Shraddha is my lifetime and I don't intend to loose her.

There's no life if she isn't part of it.

I'll call Sonam in afternoon and tell her she can do whatever hell she wants to do with that tape. I won't entertain her anymore.

I feel like smiling genuinely from inside for the first time since that day in hospital.

Shraddha Kapoor

Why has Karan asked me to meet him in his office? Maybe he wants to persuade me to accept the payment that I had rejected earlier. Saying 'no' to people doesn't come easy to me and Karan is making me do it again.

When I reach his office, I don't get to meet him but his assistant who takes me to a stylist. She says Karan has appointed the stylist specially to dress me up for an event I'm requested to attend with him in the evening.

I freak out and call Karan immediately for more details regarding the event. I'm cent percent sure it can't be any other than the high profile screening of Varun's movie. But why does he wants me to attend it? All my doubts will rest once I hear his voice on other end

"Hello Shraddha" he greets me warmly "I'm really sorry I couldn't see you personally. Did Jasmine take you to Pinky's boutique? Don't go by her name by the way, she is excellent at her job" he speaks too fast.

"Karan, which is this event you want me to attend? Is it the movie screening?" I ask already knowing his answer. There is silence for while on other end before he speaks again

"Do you trust me Shraddha?"he quizzes.

"Yes" I respond automatically.

"Then please do as I say...there's only one thing I can guarantee you right now" he takes a dramatic pause to add

"Tonight will be one night you won't forget for longest time of your life"

~~

Varun Dhawan

Pick up the damn phone!

I call Sonam's number for hundredth time in day adjusting my denim jacket over white tee getting ready for the show.

My steel nerves have started to jitter as twilight hits the sky.

I check my reflection in mirror and wonder what Shraddha must be doing at this moment?

Shraddha Kapoor

Pinky asks me to choose between a risqué deep cut maroon gown and a peach colored satin knee length dress.

Both are too jazzy for my taste and heavy for an movie outing.

I almost decide on peach one remembering how Varun had complimented me on the same colored dress that I had once worn. But why am I thinking of pleasing him when he will be scampering around with his eyecandy girlfriend in arms?

"Is it absolutely necessary that I wear a dress? Can't I wear casuals?" I cringe at Pinky who has bright red hair.

"Yeah sure..you can go through collection of tops if you want..but this is Karan's idea. He shortlisted this two dresses from the catalogue I had shown him this morning" she tells me.

Cast
You'll also like

Hum Aapke Hain Koun by VarunsDesiGirl
Hum Aapke Hain Koun
By VarunsDesiGirl
6.1K 481
Meet Rohan Nanda, 31, his heart completely guarded due to his former lover, Aarohi. He enjoys his bachelor's life and has no expectation to settle down anytime soon.
So what happens when he has to finally step up and take some responsibility? Especially when a young girl comes knocking on his door claiming to be his daughter?
Trailer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Sqf_l ... e=youtu.be
Miserable life [Completed] by Vraddha_forever
Miserable life [Completed]
By Vraddha_forever
10K 419
Shraddha kapoor sinha a normal teenage girl who as a miserable life because she doesn't know her past what made her parents divorce and why did her mom marry her dad's best friend. And when she meets the guy she never wanted to meet what will happen to her miserable life will he make her life better or worse.
Read to find how she finds out her past and what will happen when she will find out. And who is the guy and why she doesn't want to meet him.
CAST...
Shraddha kapoor as shraddha kapoor sinha
Varun dhawan as himself
Shivangi kapoor as shraddha's mom
Shakthi kapoor as shraddha's dad
Jackky sharoff as shraddha's stepfather (Jackky sihna)
One Last Chance..#MissionDesi [Editing On Hold] √ by VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
One Last Chance..#MissionDesi [Editing On Ho...
By VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_
60.8K 4.2K
" Love Tedha Hai,
Par Uss Tedhe Love Mein Bhi Sukoon Pana Kuch Logon Aata Hai.."
In The Same Way Kyra And Yuvaan's Love Story Is Also little 'Tedha'...
" In Real Love you want the other person's Good, In Romantic Love You Want the other person. And I guess I'm the first one"
"You Might Be The First One but she is definitely The Second One"
They Were Like Poles Apart.
One North Then The Other Is South, But As They Say 'Opposites Attract' And So Did They.
Kyra Hated The Casanova Yuvaan. And So Did He.
No One Ever Expected Them To Get Together, But Things Happen Unexpectedly, and Love Definitely Happens Unexpectedly..
Deep Inside Both Of Them Had A Soft Corner For Each Other.
And Eventually They Were Going Good.
BUT... Always A BUT. In Their Story The But Was Aisha. Aisha Kapoor.
All Good Things Come To An End.
Will Love Win Over Jealously??
Read On To Find The Answers That Lie Within The Questions.
COVER BY:- Me *_*
Done Done London by yashriii
Done Done London
By yashriii
37.5K 1.8K
Ria, a strong and independent Law graduate sets off to live and work in her dream city of London. There she meets Rohan, a young and successful - yet arrogant - CEO of an International firm. After awkward interactions and intimate moments Ria and Rohan become close. But no love story can be that simple can it? From a cheater girlfriend to disapproval of parents and many other things in between, read on to see what rollercoasters Ria and Rohan have to go through to get together once and for all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cast:
VARUN DHAWAN as ROHAN SHARMA
SHRADDHA KAPOOR as RIA PATEL
ILEANA D'CRUZ as ALINA
ADITYA ROY KAPUR as KARAN
NARGIS FAKHRI as AISHA
KIRRON KHER as RIA'S MUM
ANUPAM KHER as RIA'S DAD
PARINEETI CHOPRA as LAYLA
ARJUN KAPOOR as AAYUSH
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Series)! by vmk6178
Love Isn't What I Expected. (Book 2 - Stg Se...
By vmk6178
9K 497
'You're working for some other guy? No, I forbid you!' He said, glaring at me. I looked at his hands which were shaking. A sign, i know now, of anger. 'What is your problem? First of all you won't let me work! If I work for you, you have some problem! If I work for someone else, you have a problem! What should I do?! Sit and make food at home all day?!' I yelled, and I swear I would have loved to strangle him to death right now. 'You are my wife now. I can exercise any control on you! So what if I want you to cook food at home all day? Huh? Fulfil your duties as my wife first and then you can fight for your pathetic rights!' He said, and he got up and looked away from me.
'What if I no longer want to be your wife?' I whispered, and within a moment he had me pinned to a wall. 'Dont you dare say that again!' He snarled, and he twisted my wrist. I groaned in pain and looked at him. I am a rebel. I repeated myself again.
Book 2 of the small town girl series. Nothing else to be said.
Matlabi~(completed) by puppypower343
Matlabi~(completed)
By puppypower343
72.9K 4.4K
Everyone has a love story and those special memories. But sometimes it's hard forgetting those memories especially if you try to shove those memories inside.
Join Akira in her experience of matchmaking. Interference is her middle name playing a matchmaker requires a lot of patience which she does not have. But this time it's personal and she will go to any extent to make this love story happen even if she has to be Matlabi.
Shraddha Kapoor as Akira Kapoor
Alia Bhaat as Sandhya Sharma
Siddharth Malhotra as Dev Mehra
Varun Dhawan as Jai Verma
#446 in General Fiction as of 1/5/16
***Not a sequel to any books***
***All characters are fiction and represent no real person. This book and the images used are for entertainment purposes only. The images, font, style, color are in no means created by me, and the pictures aren't mine. The final product is mine unless credited to someone else***
Cover by me!!
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016 by Bollywood4Life
Not So Perfect #Wattys2016
By Bollywood4Life
15K 1.2K
Ariya meets Vicky. Vicky meets Ariya. Sparks fly and they are Benjamin Franklin High School's perfect couple. You wish! Mix in a jealous best friend, Aisha, and the cutest couple ever, Meera and Ryan, there is bound to be more high school drama. Past that, however, are all their bonds perfect enough to fight time? Ariya soon enough learns they aren't, leading to a painful separation. Eight years is a long time and it is after that do Vicky and Ariya's paths cross for the wedding of Meera and Ryan. Will the sparks reignite or will they be stuck in memories of the past? Join Ariya, Vicky, Meera, Ryan and Aisha on their journey from teenagers to young adults, in the most Bollywood manner, as they learn that everyone is not so perfect!
Alia Bhatt as Ariya Nanda
Parineeti Chopra as Aisha Khan
Shraddha Kapoor as Meera Kapoor
Varun Dhawan as Vicky Saxena
Sidharth Malhotra as Ryan Sharma
Karan. What is this man upto?

Varun Dhawan

I drive to Santacruz to reach Lightbox theater where the movie is about to be screened. I reach an hour early to receive the guests. I'm actually glad Sonam ignored my phone calls as I don't have to..

Think of devil and devil stands right before me. 2

My eyes run over Sonam's attire in amazement. She is wearing blue trousers over plain white shirt and for a change isn't looking like runaway model.

We are standing outside plaza and are exposed to many enthusiastic eyes preening over us. I take hurried steps near her before anyone has a chance of capturing us together.

"Sonam" "Varun"

We both start simultaneously. But she goes first, like always.

"I've something to say to you"

Shraddha Kapoor

I pick at my chafed nails unable to get out of car. I'm waiting for Karan to show up. And if he doesn't then I'll ask his chauffeur to drop me back to my place.

I see many luxurious car passing by in open parking lot and my stomach flutters nervously.

They all probably know who I'm or how I'm linked with Varun.. maybe marvelling what I'm doing here, desperately trying to claw back into his life?

Karan you better have damn good reason for bringing me here.

Varun Dhawan

I don't believe my ears.

Witch is mirroring my exact thoughts? Okay I'm officially dropping this tag now because Witch has decided to convert herself back into human.

"I'm done with this..between us" she shoves her hands in the empty space and I'm left wondering what was even left between us?

"You know, I had slight glimmer of hope that we would work...even if forcefully from your side. I really like you, Varun. And I know I shouldn't have said all that stuff about you on television. I'm sorry. I really regretted it thereafter. I was hurt and angry at you at that time for breaking my heart. And when in New York I came to know you and sh.." she hesitates to take the name "Shraddha...are not real thing then I tried to get you back in my life. I had really missed you and toyed with idea of blackmailing you. I know how much you care about your public image..more than I ever did" she jeers down at me. I can't fathom the fact that she is actually framing her irrational behaviour under 'wanted love back in her life' lie.

"So where is that recording..." I try my luck.

"Trust me or not, but I had deleted it on that day itself. I did record it for fun but I knew I will never use it...so why keep it then?" She shrugs.

Wow! That's hell of a confession.

"But why are you backing out now? You made me announce our courtship to press not so while ago" I bitterly remind her.

"That's the point, Varun" she smirks "I want you to look like total schmuck explaining yourself to media..just like you made me look. This is my real vengeance" she bites on bottom of her lip suppressing a laughter which finally bursts out from her mouth.

"I'm kidding, dumbo!" her laughter resonates in surrounding air and maybe for first time it doesn't hurt my eardrums.

"Karan had called me yesterday to talk me out of whatever I was up to..but to be honest, I already knew I was fighting a lost battle" she says grimly.

"Karan called you?" Gee, That man..he is Fairy God per se!

"Yeah. He kept telling me how Varun has lost his mind for that girl..for Shraddha" she corrects herself when I glare at her "he said it will be best for me to leave that mad man alone" she smiles and I join her.

She then extends her hand "This my dear friend, is final closure between us"

I take her gesture "Final closure? Are you sure you won't come back hunting me with that tape again?" I guffaw.

She frowns at my sense of humour "I wonder how Shraddha even stands your throwback poor jokes?"

"Shraddha. Where must be she?" I wonder out loud.

"Actually, I might have a vague idea" Sonam puckers her lips as my eyes widen.

Shraddha Kapoor

"Karan..for once can you tell me what are we doing here?"

Karan not just showed up near his car but dragged me out it into ladies washroom of all places.

"It's best hideout I can find at this moment" his eyes stays at door like he is waiting for someone to make an appearance.

"And what exactly are we hiding from, if I may ask?"

"Of course you may ask, but I'm not going to tell you" he turns around me "yet" his dimples accentuating in his cheeks 1

I begin to fidget unable to take the suspense any longer.

"What is taking her so long?" Karan mutters under his breath.

My heart skips a beat. 'Her' Did I hear him correctly? Just when I open my mouth to clear my doubt, the door to washroom swings open.

My jaw takes a jibe on hard floor when I see Sonam entering through it.

It's deja effing vù.

How is that whenever Sonam shows up at door of washroom it sends me in paralytic shock every single time. Or is it possible she had been following me around everywhere?

But she is not alone this time. She has company of Varun, who is looking dapper in his denim jacket and beige pants.

His eyes meet mine and his face breaks into widest ear to ear grin I've ever noted on his face. He doesn't look tiny bit startled upon seeing me here uninvited.

The only person feeling out of place in this weird sort of convene is me. Are they all planning to gang up on me? Is this some kind of another publicity ploy they have plotted?
I look at Karan for answers and Varun's gaze follows mine. He rushes forward to engulf Karan in bear hug.
With considerable efforts Karan breaks away from Varun's embrace "No PDA, Varun" he chortles out a laugh.

Karan's eyes then fall on me "Didn't I tell you this will be night you won't forget for longest time?" I nod earnestly waiting for him to spill more beans.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened between you two in such short span of time that drew you so closer to each other..but I'd never seen Varun so vulnerable before. His face was like canvas of pain. And since it all started because of me.." he says taking a step near me guiding Varun along with him. My eyes dart towards Sonam who remains unfazed in her place.

"..in a way this was my story from the beginning. So how can I allow it to have an unhappy ending?" He gleams at us and I still don't get what the hell is happening around me.

My eyes linger on Sonam who's busy squatting an invisible fly in air.

"Don't worry about her" Varun whispers in my ear.

As soon as Karan let goes Varun's hand, his fingers laces around mine. Even through whirlpool of thoughts in my head, I can't shake off the warmth that spreads through me with his touch.

"When you came into my office yesterday, Shraddha" Karan continues "I saw same sadness in your eyes that I'd been reading on Varun's face for a while. That's when I realised "Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai"" he wiggles his brow.

"I decided I had to meddle in this matter. And you know na, how much I love playing a cupid? I've my whole business based on it..anyways" he flips his black coat to the front "My job gets done here. I'm leaving you two to figure out remaining aspects of your relationship..for starters 'how to deal with press outside'" he sneers at Varun who looks completely at ease.

"And Varun, you better not hurt this lovely girl here" he pinches Varun's cheek which reddens on both sides.

"Oouch.." Varun reacts "I'm out of your class Karan" he says rubbing his cheek.

"But.." Karan's eyes sparkle in mischief "I'll always have my wings over you" Varun laughs heartily. This is some kind of inside joke that I don't quite get.

I'll ask Varun to explain it later. Oh my God!! I still can't believe Varun is here with me holding my hands for real. I tighten my clasp around his hand.

"Movie is about to start..don't be late" Karan turns around and leaves without another word.

Sonam begins to join him out but turns on her heels and struts towards us instead. My heart rate accelerates with her every step. Is she going to hit me? I slightly slide behind Varun's shoulder.

"Shraddha...Kapoor? Isn't it?" Sonam narrows her eyes at me as I nod my head.

"I guess we share more than just common second name" her eyes soften when they fall on Varun but harden back when they move over me "You stole him away from me..but if you ever decide to turn your back on him.." she chokes on her voice..covering her mouth and I fear she is about to break down.

I step forward in attempt to console her. I know how much a heartbreak can hurt..I had been to that hell. Just when I try to pat her back she scoots up..her face breaking into fit of giggles. I glance at Varun worriedly who just shakes his head.

"You think I'm going to cry over him? Aww! That's one innocent puppy you've caught, Varun" she smirks at him "Don't you come crawling back at me, when she ditches you for another rich stud. Because you know, I don't use recycled products" she trails off.

There she goes being a bitch again. Actually her attitude suits her personality really well.

"What a performance Sonam!" Varun applauds "Shraddha might be gullible to fall for it, I'm not. Now what are you waiting here for...best actor award?" He needles her.

"Okay Varun. Challenge accepted. For last time let me show you how much of a good actor I'm" she runs water through tap and daps it under her eyes. The black mascara start smearing down under her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Varun asks her cautiously.

"I'll walk straight out from here to where everyone is waiting with their lenses..I'll give them required dose of action leaving you to fill out the required dialogues" she grins wickedly and sprints out of door.

I look at Varun in horror hoping he would run behind her but he just stands there folding his hands with irked expression on his face.

"Finally! Uff" he breaths out.

"Varun you should've stopped her. Now it will be chaotic mess out there" my brow furrows.

"Don't worry, I'll clear it up"

"How?" I don't want him to land in any more trouble then he already is because of me.

He doesn't answer directly but slickest smile lits up his naughty face. He drags me out of washroom and before I realise we are in middle of action.

My eyes squint with continues flashes falling on my face. Everyone is practically shouting at us.. throwing questions at Varun who now holds his hand up in air.

"There's only one way I can put rest to all your queries" he addresses to all the gathered lensmen.

He then pulls me closer and places his thumb under my chin lifting it up so I can meet his dark eyes.

I know what he is about to do and I bat my eyes rapidly to stop it from happening.

His lowers his eyelids asking for my permission and thousands of butterflies flutter in my stomach in response.

"Shraddha" he whispers "I love you" he mouths the words.

I drag the collar of his jacket to meet his lips, my tongue gaining instant access to his open mouth.

~~~~

P.S

Varun: I'm dying to hear you say..

Shraddha: Say what?

Varun: Those most overrated over abused three little words.

Shraddha: I've no idea what you are talking about? Okay let me guess 'You are beautiful' or is it 'I am hungry?'

Varun: Don't play with me..you damn know what I'm talking about.

Shraddha: You go first.

Varun: I love you, Donald duck, I love you so damn much!

Shraddha: (silence)

Varun: Shraddha? Don't you have anything to say back to me?

Shraddha : Quack quack.

Varun: (laughs) What?

Shraddha: Since you are talking to duck I assume you'll understand the language.

Varun: Okay. Actually I'm beginning to.

Shraddha: Why do I've a feeling I've done this before?

Varun: Do you now? (chuckles)

Shraddha: Oh my God! I've done this before, haven't I!!! When was it? Was it on the night I got drunk?

Varun: (silence)

Shraddha: Varun you got to tell me. What else happened on that night...?

Varun: Keep guessing

The end.