Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: chapter 11- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 09 Mar 2017 08:27

Shraddha Kapoor

Mom throws a fit when I tell her about me leaving tonight with Varun.

She insists I have to take Aditi along with me. I try to convince her it's not vacation but Varun is taking me on his work trip but she refuses to budge.

Actually, throwing a fit is an understatement as she is creating a havoc by hiding my passport somewhere and refusing to hand it to me no matter how much I beg her.

Ideally, I would have left the house without giving any details. I have travelled before for shows without much of a fuss. But I wasn't in ideal situation anymore, was I?

I have to call Varun, I decide. I'll have to make him persuade my lil sis by promising her that he'll spend lots of time with her once we are back.

Varun pick up the damn phone..I bite on my lips as my repeated redial attempt goes unanswered.

I dial up Karan's number as last resort "Hey Karan, it's me Shraddha"

"Something's wrong?" he immediately reads my low undertone. 1

I hate to disturb his schedule but he is at my door within thirty minutes of my call.

"Karanji..aa..aapne aane ki taklif kyu uthayi..?" Mom falters on seeing Karan Johar standing in our shoddy apartment.

"Ab aap taklif de rahi thi toh humne utha li" he replies sweetly and winks at me. God! He is awesome! 2

"I came to know you have a problem with Shraddha accompanying Varun for his trip?" he comes straight to the point once seated on couch.

"I don't have a problem Karanji, I was just telling her to take Aditi along with her. Ab bacchi uske sath ghum phir legi toh kya bigad jayega?" she grumbles.

"It's a promotional trip Mrs Kapoor. Most of the time Varun will be busy promoting his upcoming movie. There won't be time for sight seeing and all that stuff" he explains.

"Then why is he taking Shraddha along with him?" she demands. Karan glances at me and I shrug helplessly almost saying 'That's her'

"Mrs Kapoor. This kids, they have go through lot of stress all the time. Promotional activities are no exception. At all point of time they have to be photoready, pose perfectly, smile constantly and be on their best behaviour. It's tough job. So if they have someone they 'love' around them it can get pretty relaxing" he tells her in gentle voice.

The way he puts it all together, for a moment even I'm sold to the fact that I'm indeed Varun's girlfriend and he loves me very dearly. Karan is genuinely genius. 1

Mom watches us vigilantly, her eyes moving to and fro between us for few seconds. I'm sure her mind is racing for more excuses to stop me from going.

"Okay I'll let her go on one condition" she says studying Karan's face.

I gasp and stare at her startled. She can't be thinking of putting conditions on Karan Johar!

"You'll have to sign my daughter Ariha for your next film" she states valiantly. 1

My jaw drops on floor.

"Mom!" I shout not caring I'm raising my voice at her as she is stooping to new level of low..geez I feel so embarrassed.

Karan looks unfazed as he shakes his head vigorously.

"Mrs Kapoor" the gentleness in his voice has vanished "I really don't know what makes you connect the both, that is, allowing your daughter to travel and signing your other daughter for my film" he says sternly "Let me remind you something, if you are unaware, your daughter, Shraddha, is a 22 years old adult. You can not stop her forcefully against her will from going anywhere in this world. And if you do, there is law for such people in our country" he reprimands furiously. This is first time I'm seeing him loose his calm composure.

And I don't blame him, I blame my mom as I glare at her. She dabs her pallu on her forehead to wipe away the sweat beads budding on her face.

"Of course Karanji. We have never stopped her from doing anything in her life. We have always given her freedom to do whatever she wants. You can ask her, hain na Shraddha beta?"

I stiffle my laughter witnessing history's fastest flip in stance.

I walk down Karan to his car, apologising on my way for my Moms behaviour. He dismisses it by wave of his hand.

"But she is something...she is.." he stops short.

"Yeah, she is a witch" I fill up for him.

"I was thinking more of word starting with 'b'" he chuckles through his dimples.

I laugh and hug him as he wishes me happy journey.

Phew!

I drag my trolley bag out of station and try to hail a taxi cursing Varun all the way for not coming to pick me up. He didn't even cared to call me back but sent a short text reading 'Busy rht nw. See u at airport'.

I wait in lobby frowning and pouting alternatively when Varun struts loftily towards me wearing his cool shades.

I could see him cringing under his shades as he takes in my attire of blue denims and pink knitted top.

He will get a heartattack if he discovers my bag is full of such faded jeans and roadside tops.

"All set?"

He cocks his head without bothering to ask why had I called him so many times earlier in afternoon.

I wasn't his overpossessed girlfriend who will ring him unnecessarily if there wasn't any urgent crisis.

What was I doing with him anyways? How can I trust this guy to travel alone with him to a foreign land?

"Let's go"

He wheels our bags to collect boarding pass while my impulses scream telling me to run in opposite direction.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 09 Mar 2017 08:28

Varun Dhawan

"I can't do it"

I hear her say. What now? Is the duckling scared of flying? +

I'm already pissed as my day had gone terribly wrong. The ad shoot that I was supposed to wind up in ten minutes didn't happened due to some technical shit and they come and tell me after spending three hours sitting idly in the studio.

Due to which I couldn't make it to the mall in time. Ileana is already there and so is the mob. I get groped by girls women aunties uncles, practically by everyone. Still somehow I manage to smile and dance with Ileana to cheer them up.

Once I reach home, I'm too tired to think of anything else as I lie down to rest. I assure myself I'll get up in five minutes only to wake up two hours later. I hastily throw things in my bag and rush out of house.

It's no less than a miracle that I make it to the airport in time and in one piece.

I scuttle towards Shraddha, look past her hideous pink hybrid of top and sweater, when she says..

"I can't go on like this"

When will girls stop assuming that boys have natural capacity to uncode their cryptic language? 1

"What's wrong?" I ask her in plain human language.

"Have you checked your phone? Why didn't you called me back?" she looks on verge of tears. No! Not the infamous weapon please. 1

"I was busy Shraddha. I texted you as soon as I got time to breathe..you don't want to know what a rough day I had. I was going to call you but I fell asleep. I didn't even packed my bags properly" I complain wondering why am I even explaining myself to this saphead?

She shifts her weight from right to left leg, her face flustered with confusion whether or not to trust what I said.

I'll make it easier for her...

"Look I'm sorry okay? I know I should have called but I was seriously caught up whole day" I say making my best puppy face the one that instantly used to work on So.. No, I'm not going to take that bitch's name, even in my thoughts.

She lets out a sigh and I know she has made up her mind "Let's go" she says.

See? That was easy.

I'm becoming a pro in my ways of handling a girl. I should consider writing a self-help book to guide poor guys lost in maze made up of 'girls'.

Shraddha Kapoor

He is showing some decency finally by letting me walk first inside the plane, allowing me take window seat even though there is no view outside as it is pitch dark.

I relax myself on plush seat getting ready to sleep while I see him putting on the headphones and gearing up to watch a movie on small screen.

"Are you not tired?" I ask befuddled.

"I had just woken up from a long nap..I won't fall asleep easily now" he says absently as his eyes dart the movie list.

"What's your favourite movie?" I ask out of curiosity while I recline my seat.

He looks at me amused at my sudden interest.

"American psycho" he replies in quirk manner "Ever heard of it?"

I shake my head not sure if I want to hear of it.

"It's movie about sociopath killer, who kills people on slightest provocation" he grins at his one line synopsis "I would love to play such role" 2

Of course you would.

"What's yours?" he asks after a while.

"Kill Bill" I quip.

Varun stops and stares at me. He then gives me one of his goofiest smile that pumps blood faster in my heart.

I said 'Kill Bill' not because I wanted a come back at him by naming equally gritty movie but it was indeed one of my favourites. More than blood and gallore, I loved the fighting never-die spirit of the Uma Thurman's character in it. 1

I lean my head to catch another gruesome movie that Varun selects to play. I watch for sometime then close my eyes as soon as they start killing each other.

I wake up panting to weird nightmare of very hot guy smothering me to death.

~~

"There must be some mistake. Please check again" Varun prods to the beautiful receptionist of this serene Oriental hotel.

"Yes Sir. There is only one suite booked under your name" she gives him a pearly white smile.

"Do you have any room available right now? I have a friend with me, so we'll be needing one more room"

I freeze on my spot when I hear him.

"Just a moment Sir" she types on her computer to check while Varun lurches forward on desk impatiently.

"Any second class room will do. The leaking one. The one near toilet. With no Ac. No Tv. No fridge." he babbles raucously just to annoy me as I'm sure he is aware I can hear him as I'm standing right behind him. 3

"I'm sorry Sir. There are currently no rooms available" she smiles professionally while giving us the bad news.

Varun turns to me defeatedly.

No freaking way.

"We'll go to another hotel" I order him.

"Not possible. I have to get ready for press meeting in an hour. Finding a hotel will take up lot of time"

"I'm not sharing room with you. I was very clear about it from the beginning" I begin to panic.

"Relax!" he chides me "What do you think will happen if we live in one room for one day? I'm not some sex manaic who will prance on you in middle of night or won't be able to control my urges on seeing you coming out of bathroom with wet soaking hair. C'mon you are Shraddha Kapoor, not Kareena Kapoor" he says condescendingly "Get over yourself" 1

He then turns to the receptionist.

"Keys please"

God! I hate him so damn much!!!!!!

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Cinderella story- A Varun Dhawan fanfic

Unread post by sexy » 09 Mar 2017 08:28

Varun Dhawan

We ride up the lift in awkward silence.

I can sense her nervousness as she keeps on biting her lips. I wish she stops doing it though as it is awfully distracting me, making my mind race back to the memory of our kiss.

I may have boasted about my Gandhian self control back in foyer but I haven't tested it per se. As you know, most of the time when I take girls into my room, it is with not so pious intentions.

I swipe the keys and hold the door open for her.

"After you"

She hesitates for a moment engaged between her basic fight or flight instinct.

She chooses to fight as she steps in.

Shraddha gapes with open admiration as her eyes dart around the suite. She closes her mouth when she catches me staring at her.

Our bags are brought in by room service and as soon as the guys leave, I begin to tug my shirt off.

"Hey!" she squeals making me jump on my place "What are you doing?" she widens her eyes.

"Taking a shower. Do you mind?" I ask curious to know what did she thought I was supposedly doing?

"Please undress inside the bathroom" she requests averting her light brown eyes. 3

Whenever she is shy, the pink on her cheeks goes a hue deeper making the Donald duck look rather cute. 1

I smile inwardly but roll my eyes at her.

Shraddha Kapoor

Once he gets inside the shower I breath a sigh of relief. I can now admire the opulent architecture of this suite without being interrupted by Varun's laser gaze.

All my apprehensions of sharing a room with this rich spoilt brat has been dissolved as this suite is so grand that it can easily fit my entire house in just one corner.

It has one large king size bed which can occupy four obese people on it but I will most certainly be taking the couch to sleep on tonight.

One wall is entirely made of glass from floor to ceiling with breathtaking view of the city.

Wow! I can so easily get used to the extravaganza of the riches. I stand mesmerised pondering down at giant city when I see a reflection on glass of a man behind me.

I spun around starled to see Varun standing close behind wearing nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist. The water droplets dribble through his wet hair and fall on his perfectly toned abs. I gulp down and search for my voice

"What?" the word comes out as squeak.

"You know when I said earlier that I have amazing power of self control..I was lying" he says in flat tone. And I can't really tell if he was lying than or is he lying now.

"You have grown on me, Shraddha" his voice is so raspy that it jitters something inside me. 1

"I have started to find you quite fascinating" he smirks taking a step closer towards me.

"Varun stop! Stop right therree" my voice trembles against my will.

"When you bite your lips, aha!! I want to bite on them harder" he runs his tongue on his lower lip.

I involuntarily take a step backward but I'm blocked by glass wall behind me. He places his sinewy arms on either side of my shoulder engulfing me. The fresh lime scent of his shower gel assault my senses.

"Varun move back right now or..

"Or what?" he leans on me, his body an inch away from mine. I'm not sure if I want to drag him closer or push him away.

"Or..I'll call Karan" I blink rapidly, not sure what else to say. 2

His face cracks into smile but he doesn't move his arms.

"And what will you say to him? 'Teacher teacher Varun is singing in his towel'" he mimics in kids voice.

"Singing?" I look up at him puzzled. His eyes are lit brightly like naughty kid.

"You haven't seen a full monty, have you?" his eyes brood into mine vividly. 1

When I'm about to ask what exactly does it mean, he breaks into singing

"Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re" 2

He moves away from me to dance, holding his one hand in air while jerking his hip to rhythm

"Tab se deewana hua..aaha..sab se begana hua..aaha..rab bhi deewana lage re"

I suppress a giggle that is a escaping through my lips as he impeccably imitates Ranbir's ridiculous dance steps to this slow song.

While I enjoy watching him, he turns his back to me and in a jiffy spreads his towel wide and starts to sway with it..singing all along..

"Lage re lage re lage nainwa lage re.."

My heart skips a beat when I realise what he is about to do. 3

He looks back at me and winks.

The moment he drops the towel, I scream and cover my eyes.

Thank goodness I had seen it coming..but there is no noise for a while and I begin to wonder if he has left the room. I split two fingers covering my eyes and peep through it.

There he is, in his boxer shorts, his hands on his hips restraining his laughter.

I let out a huff and uncover my eyes while he holds his tummy rolling down with laughter.

"Ha ha very funny" I say in dignified controlled manner.

He falls on bed on his back coughing up the residual laughter as I watch his bare chest heaving up and down.

When he finally gets hold of himself, he rolls over to one side to face me. He looks so gorgeous lying there half naked that I want to kill him right there right then.

"That was close" he sniggers.

If he continues with his antics, one of us will be dead for sure before this trip ends.