english sex story - Anushka Sharma blackmailed

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

english sex story - Anushka Sharma blackmailed

Unread post by sexy » 08 Mar 2017 10:12

This story begins from the time when Anushka Sharma was a small time model and was working in a private bank to make the ends meet for fixed income. Life was going nowhere and Mumbai being an expensive place, she was finding it difficult to continue like that. It was then that she decided to siphone off some moey from some accounts which were lying inactive since last few years. Ranco James had waited patiently for this day. He had confronted Anushka almost two months earlier with the info he collected on her forgery scheme and, when he revealed the evidence to her, she crumbled quickly. Little by little he had taken more and more control. His job at the bank gave him more than enough to live on, and the recent additional windfall of cash, allowed him to put his plan into motion. First, he had insisted she continue college as well as quit her job. She had no family to interfere, and friends were minimal. He had moved her into his home and had given her money. His entire plan hinged on her becoming dependent on him and making her servitude seem much better than her alternative of jail. Ranco had spent a lot of time over the last few months covering his tracks at the bank and making sure that all her transactions were wiped from the record. He wanted to enjoy Anushka without looking over his shoulder and now he was confident that he would not be a suspect should anyone ever find Penny’s forgeries. Now he intended to claim all her charms and enjoy her to the fullest. When he arrived home she was in the kitchen cooking. Anushka had willingly followed his orders the last few months, as it had been easier to please him than her boss at her old job. All she had to do was keep the house neat and cook every evening. The only other stipulation was to keep her grades at the 3.65 she had struggled to maintain throughout her five long years of college. Tonight, Ranco was about to increase her responsibilities. “Anushka, yha aa,” he called out as he moved into
the living room. She bounded around the corner and smiled as he came into view,

“Hello Sir, dinner will be on the table in five minutes.” He was pleased that she was still following the rules. “Come with me first,” he said as he walked toward the spacious den. The house was enormous and elegantly decorated with an occasional hint of a female’s presence, probably his ex-wife. Rancol turned and watched Anushka’s delicate frame draw nearer before stopping her in the middle of the room. “Take off your clothes for me Anushka,” he said as he sat heavily into an overstuffed chair. Anushka stood motionless for a moment not sure if she had heard correctly. “Wha…what sir?” she stammered. “I said take off your clothes. Kaprey uttar. Put them on the coffee table when you are finished.” He sounded very matter of factly and his demeanor puzzled Anushka. He had never touched her but she had known this day would come eventually. She stood rather defeated and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. It took a while to get to the last button but she finally did and pulled the material away revealing her bra covered breasts and flat stomach.

“Don’t stop,” he prodded causing her to jump back to reality. She tugged at the fastener on her skirt and it fell away uncovering her well-proportioned thighs. Ranco sat forward in anticipation as she reached behind her and began to unclasp her bra. Letting the straps slide from her shoulders she held the cups briefly before letting the material fall onto the rapidly growing pile of clothing. Finally Anushka hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thin panties and slid them down her legs. Completely naked she stood before him trying to cover her breasts and pussy the best she could. Ranco appraised Anushka as she stood in front of him with one arm across her ample breasts and the other covering her pussy. She was young and beautiful with a nice proportioned body. He particularly liked the fact that she was embarrassed to be naked in front of him. “Go finish dinner,” he waved her off and picked up the TV remote. Standing nude in front of him, Anushka felt shame wash over her body. She also felt a little hurt, in an odd way, because he had not forced himself on her. She was glad that he hadn’t tried any more though, and grabbed at her clothes so she could continue with dinner. “Leave them,” he said suddenly, “you won’t be needing clothes around here anymore.” Anushka blushed brightly and released the handful of skirt before straightening up and scurrying out of the room. Ranco pretended to ignore her but watched her ass intently as is it swayed seductively back toward the kitchen.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: english sex story - Anushka Sharma blackmailed

Unread post by sexy » 08 Mar 2017 10:12

They ate in silence while Anushka sat blushing most of the time. He had finally made her stop covering herself and now she shifted in her seat uncomfortably ashe eyed her displayed breasts. When the meal was over he moved into the living room again, leaving her to clean up. Twenty minutes later she emerged from the kitchen.

“May I have my clothes now, Sir?” She seemed a little upset with him.

“No you may not” he replied, “and if your attitude doesn’t change you may never get them back.”

Anushka stopped short as Ranco turned to her, “You belong to me, I own you. You are aware that I can put you in jail at any time and ruin your life forever.”

She was well aware of that fact at all times.

“You are here to please me any way I see fit and right now I want to see you to suck my dick.”

Anushka took in a sharp breath as he said this. She knew from the looks he was always giving her it was inevitable, but now that the moment had arrived she was afraid. He motioned to her and she quietly moved in front of him and dropped to her knees. Opening his pants she fished around until she found his hard cock and pulled it out. She gasped at the size before tentatively kissing the head.

“You do know to suck cock don’t you?” he asked smiling down at her.

Actually she had a few boyfriends she had agreed to have oral sex with, but none had a cock this size. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and stretched it over the head.

Moving slowly Anushka managed to get most of it in her mouth and began to bob up and down rhythmically. Running her tongue along the bottom she gagged slightly as the shaft thickened even more. The continuing motion was having quite an effect on Ranco as he began to moan on every stroke. He grabbed a handful of hair and gently pushed and pulled in time to her efforts. As he began to climax he held her tightly and bucked wildly into her as he came in her mouth.

Anushka choked the warm liquid down in an effort to continue breathing. She could not move as he was still clutching her hair, making it impossible to drop his rapidly softening cock. She decided swallowing was better than suffocating so she gulped down his cum. Finally he let her go and his deflated dick popped from her mouth.

“From now on you will not wear anything while you are in this house unless I say differently. Do you understand?” Anushka nodded her head solemnly as the realization hit her. She would be his private whore forever and there was nothing she could do about it.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: english sex story - Anushka Sharma blackmailed

Unread post by Diljani » 08 Mar 2017 21:26

too hot but Anushka is my favt actress and I feel very bad , thanks for share Miss Sexy Dear