Our Little Secret

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
seema
Pro Member

Re: Our Little Secret

Unread post by seema » 10 Mar 2017 22:04

Last part
My fears were allayed when he opened his eyes and looked at me with a new gaze that bared into my soul. So many unsaid words and emotions flowed between us. The intensity that had merely existed before seemed to have to come life in a whole new way. I swallowed and tried not to let myself be overcome by the moment and the way I was feeling, but looking at him, I knew we were in deep.

He came towards me, pushing me onto my back as he came off the couch to lay on top of me on the soft carpet. He didn't seem to have an exact plan, but he was using his hands to rub my body and his mouth to kiss my neck and mouth. I used my fingers to unbutton and remove his shirt, wanting to feel his skin directly next to mine, and rubbed his back, lightly using my fingernails to graze his skin.

The feel of his rapid heartbeat so near to mine was intoxicating. So freeing to finally be able to express how good he made me feel in the way I had always wanted but had been so afraid of. "I love you, Nathan," I whispered into his ear and felt tears come into my eyes. Not sadness, but completely a side effect of the pure emotion I was feeling.

He stopped moving and looked again into my eyes, "I love you too, Jess," he whispered back and wiped the tears from my eyes. My heart surged and my stomach flipped a million times. This was insane. He rolled over to the side to lay next to me, kissing my mouth passionately, his hands forcing my skirt down my legs. When it was off, he brought two fingers to my thong, taking his time to slide the string aside before they found my very wet pussy.

"Fuck, Jess, you're so wet..."

I was so caught up in the moment that I was unable to respond. I felt like I could cum just from the light rubbing of his fingers on the lips of my pussy. I wanted to draw out the moment, to hold back and make it last but the way he was making me feel was so intense that I was unsure how long I could wait. He was kissing my mouth, and then my neck, one hand in my hair, the other slowly working its way towards my clit.

"Oh my god, Nathan, oh my god," was all I could manage to get out between moans, completely breathless and at his mercy. When his mouth reached my tits, his tongue came out to flick my nipple, I cried out so loudly and I tried to move my hips against his finger but he held me in place. His finger was sitting just on my clit, very slowly moving around as he began to suck on my nipple, getting it so hard, then switching to the other one, still barely moving his finger.

"Do you like that, Jessica?" He asked me, stopping his mouth briefly but slightly speeding up his finger and watching my face as my eyes closed and moaned and squirmed, so fucking turned on.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes YES! Please don't stop Nathan, it feels so good..." I was rewarded when his soft lips returned to my nipples and his fingers started moving even faster and I was so close to cumming, my whole body was tensed up and every nerve on my clit was activated and flooding my brain with pleasure.

"Cum for me, Jessica, I want to feel you cum on my hand!" His words were all that I needed and when he brought a second finger to my clit and rubbed it in a hard circle, I let go. I screamed out and my hips rose off the floor repeatedly as the orgasm went through my body. He went back to sucking on my nipple as he brought his fingers to my drenched pussy. I was in total ecstasy, he knew exactly how to make me feel good and I fucking loved it.

He pushed up into my pussy with his fingers and moaned. "Fuck you're so sexy, Jess, I need you..." he said as he finger fucked my pussy and looked me in the eye. "Turnover...up on all fours.." I don't think this had been the plan, but nothing with US had never been planned.

I was in a lusty daze, wanting him in me so bad, so I eagerly did what he asked. "Are you going to fuck me, Nathan?" I asked, looking back over my shoulder at him, a smile plastered on both our faces.

He came near me and spanked my ass lightly with his hand. "Yes, Jessica. I am going to fuck your pussy and make sure you know who it belongs to, is that ok with you?" He asked, and I was both taken aback and further aroused by his words. He was fumbling through his jeans pockets, looking for a condom, I assumed, before tossing them aside and coming back near my ass.

"Yes, Nathan, please, please fuck me, please..." I begged as I felt his cock so near my pussy. His hard body was pressed up against mine and I don't think I had ever felt this turned on in my life.

"Oh God...Jess..." Nathan mumbled as he slid his cock into me so slowly. "Your pussy feels FUCKING amazing..." he whispered into my ear as he he plunged deeper into me. His hands were rubbing my hips and my ass as he started to fuck me harder and faster. I was still high from the orgasm he had just given me and the feelings were intensified as he filled me with his dick. He brought one hand down to manipulate my clit as he gave it to me, so hard and so good.

"Yes, Nathan, yes, you're fucking me so good!" I was crying out over and over and begging him to keep fucking me, I was squeezing my muscles with all my might, keeping him inside me as long as possible. I never wanted this feeling to end. I wanted him to stay next to me, keep fucking me, to never ever let me go. My mind was spinning, everything was blurry and electric. Better than I ever could have imagined. I felt myself let go and started cumming again as he hit my g-spot with his cock.

I could feel him getting bigger and bigger in my pussy as it spasmed repeatedly around his dick and he started fucking me harder and harder. He was panting, moaning loud for me and I could tell he was getting close. One hand was firmly grabbing my hips and he had reached up with the other to grab my hair near the base of my skull. He was lightly pulling on it, forcing me back even further onto his cock.

"I am going to cum in your pussy, Jessica, you are making me so hard and I have to cum in you...god I love you so much!" He said as he let out a final groan and started pumping his hot cum into me. I was no longer certain he was wearing a condom but I did not care in that moment. I was just enjoying feeling him release into me, how sexy his body felt as he was trembling and jerking against me.

He pulled back and out of me when he was finished and immediately came around to my face.

I understood what he wanted and I opened my mouth to let him slide in. I sucked in and licked his cock, tasting myself as I cleaned him off. Definitely no condom. I looked up at him questionably and he seem to understand what I was asking.

"I couldn't find it and I just needed to fuck you...please don't be mad...you're on the pill, aren't you"' he asked, sheepishly, and I wasn't but I figured we could talk about that later. I closed my eyes and kept sucking and licking his cock, savoring how he felt in my body.

I honestly had not thought things would go this far, but the electricity between us had taken over, pushed us to the brink of the ocean, allowed us to take things where we wanted them to go. "I'm not mad..." I said when he sat back, his cock reluctantly dislodging from my mouth. I smiled at him and and sat back, still dazed and sexually charged.

I crawled up onto the couch, the soft red blanket covering the leather welcoming my naked body. "Come lay with me, Nathan," I asked and he did, snuggled up behind me, his arm coming around to hug me tightly. I knew it was a matter of time before restlessness set in, for one or both of us, time running out and all. I wanted to savor the last moments of this, our first time together.

This was truly the moment I had been looking forward to the most. Lying, sexually spent, but so fulfilled, finding the deeper connection I had been lacking for so long. My mind, usually running non-stop, was calm and my heart was at peace. My eyes were heavy and all I could focus on was the beating of his heart. His body felt absolutely perfect next to mine and before I knew it he was sleeping, his breathing soft and even, lulling me along with him.

The perfect ending to the perfect day. "I love you, Nathan, I can't wait to do it again..." I whispered, just before falling asleep.
Written by Hannah Rosie.